Realm Of The Old Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm Of The Old Gods

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Server direct IP connection: 209.133.192.82:5121
Join Discord Server: https://discord.gg/jYHJe2v
Forums construction in progress!

SHADOW of the DEMONWEB

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Uragu

Uragu

Experience Points : 22

Character sheet
Race: Water Genasi

SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 3:17 am

Hunching down as she sees the pair emerge from the portal she doesn't hesitate in her actions letting out a thunderous ROAR as she barrels into the new enemy, the black bolt shooting over her shoulder hitting the Hag before @Uragu herself slams into the Hagspawn with a massive swing of her mace.

Action : move J10 - L13
Action : Attack superior improved power attack

Attack : d20+33/d20+28/d20+23/d20+18/d20+13/d20+8
Damage +3 warmace +1d6 sonic : d12+3+39(superior improved two handed pysical)
sonic damage : d6

(Greatcleave potential should uragu smash the hagspawn before running out of attacks.)
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 3:17 am

The member 'Uragu' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 18, 14, 9, 14, 5, 16

--------------------------------

#2 'd12' : 12, 10, 7, 11, 6, 9

--------------------------------

#3 'd6' : 2, 2, 1, 5, 6, 3
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

Experience Points : 104

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 5:48 am

Log:

Memory 7 The Mother of all Lyons:

Memory 8 The Deception:

Memory 9 The Great Rift:

Green Hag opens her eyes widely as charging @Uragu sends her head flying, and then her body with her mace back through the portal. Hagspawn Barbarian also had no chance, he ended up just like the first. The voice from the portal screams in rage, afraid to come out after receiving body parts fro mher servants, she simply closes the portal and the battle ends.
Back to top Go down
https://silverdales.forumotion.com
Uragu

Uragu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:31 am

The monstrous woman gives one last Roar of dominance before she sets to her usual focus, turning on heel and beginning to clean up the forest of the dead bodies. wrenching any armour off them before feasting on the spawn with hearty gusto.

meat, bone and hair, all consumed by the ravenous creature as her wounds slowly stitch back together,
@Uragu enjoys her meal.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer

Shimmer

Character sheet
Race: Halfling

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 4:27 am

While in the trance, the familiar offered no comment on the memory containing his mistress. He merely remained clinging to Vesz's shoulder throuh it all.

---

Through the battle, Shimmer focused despite swinging in the sling under Uragu's cloak. As they finished collecting the memories, she brought them all out of the crystal, and coming back to herself, swinging gently under Uragu's cloak. The acrid stench made her nose wrinkle in disgust, and she clambered, perhaps a bit clumsily from the sling.

She carefully avoided the meal Uragu was making of her enemies, and dropped to the ground, racing toward the root and its strange, wandlike thing. The cat, uncurling and invisible, moved to rub against Vesz and meow in demand.
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:17 pm

A memory orb is now in @Shimmer's hand. Containing history concealed from this specific area, the plots evil pair have set in motion. Returning this orb to Enia would make her whole and healthy again. The artifact responsible for dark magic no longer stands strong into the root of Dnylis, it collapses on its own and breaks as it hits the ground. The wood of it turns into ash, and the crystal shatters as if made of glass. Among the broken pieces remain the 3 king tear gems, and a single beljuril that bound them together.
Back to top Go down
Vesz'yraen

Vesz'yraen

Experience Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Drow

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 7:02 pm

@Vesz'yraen eyes open as he awakes from the dream like state, the cat pawing at his hand. He let out a sigh at the cat, causally dropping the piece of jerky in his pocket as he moved to join the others to learn what @Shimmer and @ShadowKyss plan on doing next, though with the knowledge he gathered, he considered his own moves next.
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 12:33 pm

@Shimmer's Turn
1. [Cameo] I have done what I could. Puppeteer, give this orb to Enia and she will be whole again.
2. [Full Companion] Let me explain what has happened. I shall come with you to put end to this.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer

Shimmer

Character sheet
Race: Halfling

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:51 pm

1. [Cameo] I have done what I could. Puppeteer, give this orb to Enia and she will be whole again.

Shimmer let out tiny shriek as the artifact fell and crumbled. Her tiny form, half its usual size, sprinted toward the root and the shattered crystal, ignoring, for he moment, Jennifer, and the rest of them. Frustration was evident as the artifact she had hoped to study furthef lay in front of her, dust and splinters on the ground. But the gems, at least, were intact, and grudgingly, she accepted them being whole as a consolation prize.

The stone disappeared as she sent a thought to her familiar, ticking the stones away, and then clambering onto the cats back, who was still chewing on the last bit of jerky from Vesz. She moved to offer the memory stone to Shadowkyss. "This will return Enia's memories. Your enemy is Ivy, the red-haired, thorny woman. She works with a drow priestess who seeks to gain power. They go after the terrified child's... companion. The one who claims to be favored by the Maiden. Ivy wishes her out of the way for some reason, the drow thinks her sacrifice will gain her Lolth's favor. Predictably, they are both likely wrong. But, I know you will wish to save her life, undoubtedly, and I would not see our kin, even one I did not grow to like, sacrificed to the spider bitch. Uragu will go with you to help. Won't you, girl? She turned in that moment to ask Uragu, though it was clear she knew the large woman would do as asked.
Back to top Go down
Uragu

Uragu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 2:32 am

*letting our a soft huff and whine at the request*

kneeling next to shimmer she gives the even tinier woman an even more careful nudge and grunt before she clacks her jaw once at her request, nuzzling @shimmer one more time before groaning and creaking as she stands back up. Looming over to @Shadowkyss and @Vesz'yraen she sniffs them before letting out a huff and staying close.
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 6:35 am

@Vesz'yraen Turn
1. [Cameo] I'll make sure Spider Kisser's heads roll, myself.
2. [Full Companion] We have better chance taking care of them together.
Back to top Go down
Vesz'yraen

Vesz'yraen

Experience Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Drow

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 6:58 pm

1. [Cameo]

@Vesz'yraen looks between the other members then looking back into the depths of the woods. As @Shimmer explains what to do with the memories they have collected, he decides he does not wish to enter the Lyon's domain. "This is where we part ways. Return to your Tree and it's keeper."

"Perhaps what I must do will help in it's own way..." He takes a final glance at the group, and takes his leave, fading into the shadows of the woods, searching for more agents of the Priestess. Perhaps even the priestess herself, but where the party must now go, he would not follow.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKyss

ShadowKyss

Experience Points : 55

Character sheet
Race: Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:26 am

ShadowKyss eyes Uragu a moment, and nods approvingly.

"At least, that was a quick battle. Or, was it even a battle?"

Little Shadowpuppet on her shoulder shows a shrug with a goofy smile painted across it's grey face.
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:05 am

As a result of combined efforts of @Vesz'yraen and @Shimmer, @ShadowKyss can now return to Lyons Forest with wider insight into the problem that shrouds Enia, and a companion @Uragu to aid her in future tasks. The Lyons Forest was not far, and the couple arrived there shortly. At the entrance to the forest, the pair was curiously watched by lurking forest creatures, probably afraid of @Uragu. They do not know her, yet the path to this glade was revealed to her. To not make any delays, @ShadowKyss was already behind schedule to help Enia, and moving to the Dnylis Tree was priority. However, there is a consequence that @ShadowKyss chose not to destroy the artifact and help Enia quickly, but instead spent time looking for a mage to decrypt its secrets. Under the Dnylis Tree there was no sight of Enia. Only Lyoncorn Feranco and Fyria Lyon are there, having a conversation. The two of them notice approaching @ShadowKyss and her follower @Uragu. Their conversation ends as Fyria turns to address @ShadowKyss, before her gaze falls overs @Uragu with a lifted eyebrow.

SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 I9gA5AH

Fyria Lyon, also know as the First Born Lyon Daughter and the Lyon Judge that leads Fae Court in this enchanted forest, studies @Uragu with interest, but also with disgusts. She address Fernaco while not moving her sight away from @Uragu's presence: "What is this ... thing ... do you know?" The Unicorn could not provide answer, he was staring at it with Fyria in silence.

@Uragu Turn
1. Ruu
2. Ruu Ruu
3. [Growl]
4. [Bark]
5. [Free RP]
Back to top Go down
Uragu

Uragu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 1:54 am

choice 5(Free RP)

The large creature seems to be sniffing at the strange new smells she encounters, little interest falls on her observers at all even as they judge the beasts actions.

though as she is refered to as "thing" her attention switches to fyria and she looms slowly over leaning in close sniffing the woman curiously letting out soft grunts as she does so. she holds no fear of what could happen nore does she seem to hold much sense of any danger to herself.

a deep burbling sound emenates from her as liquid oozes from her maw.

*aquan - naaaaaaut famiiiiiliiiiaaaaar, naaaaauuuut liiiittle jaaaabbreeeeess, remeeeeeeember sceeeeeeent*

she makes a swallowing motion gulping down the fetid fluid drooling from her maw after she burbles out the curious sounds.

she then returns to sniffing new scents and objects much like a dog would familiarising itself with a new place.
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 2:39 am

Fyra Lyon would open huge black fairy wings as @Uragu looms over to her. She would feel threatened at first, but her wings would slowly relax as @Uragu made no hostile movements. Having a better, close look now, Fyria could recognize what kind of creature @Uragu was, but her expression would have more questions than answers. She could not understand what creature said, but these missing holes may be filled by someone who can talk plainly. Fyria Lyon shifts her gaze towards @ShadowKyss, seemingly she was the one who brought @Uragu here.

@ShadowKyss Turn
1. Where is Enia?
2. You can trust Uragu.
3. Keep eye on Uragu.
4. Free RP
Back to top Go down
ShadowKyss

ShadowKyss

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 1:57 am

[2. You can trust Uragu]

"There was danger on our journey. The choice of companion was a needed one.

SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 Lyonsrp_jeninmist4

ShadowKyss speaks the words almost absently in just the general direction of the tree, far more interested where Enia had gone. Never did the Shadow Puppeteer seen Enia not near the tree, or all together gone. This was a mystery. One to ask about directly? There was a silence behind the mask and all that followed was just more explainations why Uragu can be trusted. Her ways may be strange to some, yet so are the ways of the Shadow Puppeteer, and all that she stands for. The Fey could be at ease.

Never would ShadowKyss think of bringing anything in the enchanted forest of the Lyons that would compromise their savety.

"A difficult task requires strong measures, some of which might strike supprice in the hearts of friends and foe alike."
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:20 am

"I see." Fyria observes @ShadowKyss wearily. Unlike most Lyons, a Sylvan Fury is always on guard and always quick to go hostile and do not hold much tolerance for those who are not their own. Fyria is no different. She scans @ShadowKyss for any possible reason or excuse to cast her efforts aside, but she finds none. The fact is that @ShadowKyss has been here as long as Fyria herself, and @ShadowKyss's known aid of the land and its creatures and people in many ways prevents her from doing such a thing. But it was written on her face, that her desire to do so was barely contained. "Then your ... pet ... is welcomed to our land."

@ShadowKyss Turn
1. Where is Enia?
2. Free RP
Back to top Go down
ShadowKyss

ShadowKyss

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 1:34 am

[1.Where is Enia?]

ShadowKyss hears @Fyria's words. And stands motionless before the Dnylis Tree. A hollow gaze of the porchelain mask looking up slowly, and back down. Then the Shadow Puppeteer looks sideways over her shoulder in the general direction of where @Fyria would stand.

"Where is the keeper of the tree,
the welcoming pressence as light of dawn illuminates the forest pathway.
Where has the keeper of the tree gone, as rainstorms obscure the hillside
And mists dark as shade draw ever closer.
The days have gone silent in the forest. behind it's fey guardians at the gate..
..Into Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 1:35 pm

"Enia is here." Fyria motions towards the Dnylis Tree. "She is growing weaker with each moment, she could no longer maintain her spirit form separated from her body. Enia merged back into the tree. We are still trying to figure out what is wrong with her. The Keeper of secrets has been keeping secrets even from us."

@ShadowKyss Turn
1. [Save Enia] This memory orb will restore her.
2. [Let Enia die] Fyria you should be the next Keeper.
3. Free RP.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKyss

ShadowKyss

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 11:29 pm

[1. [Save Enia] This memory orb will restore her.]

I stare at the tree. How hidden a spirit now lost must be.
How strange is my longing to save a soul so unknown to me
and those around my pressence.
I stare back at my feet. And from my robes a White gloved hand holds out
this orb, a memory orb. Would it work?
The ways of the Lyons are unknown to me. But with a prayer to the maiden
of the moon, there must be hope it may restore the lost Enia.
I stare at the orb in my hand. Kestal zhah Oirna.

These thoughts remained silent contemplations behind the porchelain mask of the Shadow Puppeteer, as she gives the Orb to Fyria, explaining to her that perhaps this memory orb shall Save Enia back her original form. This is the best ShadowKyss had to offer. Any possible uncertainty within the shadow puppeteer as if this may work? It was best kept behind a Mask that would not show this kind of uncertainty. Now is not the time. It is never the time to reveal such an emotion. Blessed are the wearers of Emotionless masks.
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:12 pm

Fyria locks her eye at the memory orb offered to her. Without hesitation Fyria takes the orb, and on the mere touch she receives the images of stored memories within it, within only a moment. Her eyes shift away from the orb back to @ShadowKyss, as she takes a pause to process received information: "It may take some time before this takes affect, but yes, this can help." Without more delay, Fyria walks back towards the Dnylis tree to restore stolen memories to Enia, to restore her spirit. As she does so, Lyoncorn looks at Fyria, curiously observing the craft. Fyria would look back at the Lyoncorn, nodding approvingly to him, that it is working.

Lyoncorn, the big white unicorn, steps down towards @ShadowKyss. His horn begins to glow light, one that would spread over his body, concealing his form within it. The light would grow weaker, faint, until it is no more. From it emerged his humanoid form: "Jennifer Illianna ShadowKyss" he called @ShadowKyss's name. Gratitude, warmth, happiness, and faith stood strong in his words, as his eyes met hers.

SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 X0YenNb

The stags surrounding the trees lift their heads up. The birds stop flying and land on closest tree branches. Myconids climb up the rocks that were blocking their view. The bees stop buzzing. Treants turn around to face the event. GreenLeaf elves are quietly talking to each other, one of them runs towards Sylvan Greenleaf and her guardians to let them know what is happening. Pixies pause their work around the forest and fly towards its center. Bubbles, the mermaid, swims out of the Dalanis river and curiously follows the movement of everyone in the forest. Dragon Xatimus, standing alone at the Green Hill's entrance, shifts his eyes down towards the Dnylis Tree. The whole Forest now pays attention to Lyoncorn Fernaco and @ShadowKyss.

Lyoncorn: "Many years ago when you came to us first time, you needed shelter in our Forest, from entire world. Because everyone doubted you. But today you were our shelter, from enemies that lurk in shadows and cowardly strike at us." Lyoncorn looks at @ShadowKyss's mask: "Through the history of your time with us here, your actions spoke instead of your emotions. Lyonsoul was sleeping in you for very long, but it was always there, and it is time to awake that part of you. You are no longer a visitor to our lands. You are now one of us." Lyoncorn spreads his arms towards the inhabitants of the forest, and wild elves, pixies, myconids, and everyone who is capable of showing emotion, clearly approves Lyoncorn inviting @ShadowKyss into the ranks of Lyons. Even Xatimus would smile beneath his helmet. Pixies bring a box to Lyoncorn. He opens it and presents it to @ShadowKyss. Inside it is a Fae Stone, a piece of the crystal that once was the shield of the Forest Heart, shield of the Lyons Forest, shield that @ShadowKyss became.

@ShadowKyss Turn
1. [Accept]
2. [Reject]
Back to top Go down
ShadowKyss

ShadowKyss

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 12:21 am

1. [Accept]

First, there appeared a small crack in the porchelain mask of the Shadow Puppeteer. Another.. and another. Until the moment like glass there were cracks all over the mask. The Darkened eyesockets started to lose their dark shadows and two bright blue eyes were revealed. There were there, they have always been there. But now revealed to all.

There ensued a moment of silence, and ShadowKyss looked all around her, to all her friends of the Lyons forest who were gathered. And to the forest with all it's hills, it's leafs and all it's colorfull beauty that has been her home all these years. Then she turns back to Lyoncorn.

The mask shatters like of it was of glass, it's pieces slowly raining on the ground. The shattering of the mask reveals Jennifer's face, for all to see. And for the first moment since her arrival in the dales Jennifer shows a bright smile, and a thankfull look in her bright, blue eyes. Her white gloved hands reach out to Lyoncorn and she whispers loud enough for all to hear around her:

"I accept".
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 12:41 pm

Log:

SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 X0YenNb

Lyoncorn nods to @ShadowKyss with smile. "It is honor to have you among us, sister." He gently places Fae Stone around @ShadowKyss's neck as a necklace. And the Forest is happy that @ShadowKyss has accepted the offer. They know that the only other made to be Lyon by Lyoncorn personally was Maya Lyon. With Maya's death, @ShadowKyss is the only living Lyon who has been welcomed into the circle this way, which comes with its own perks and reputation of the Forest.

Fyria Lyon returns, she naturally did not expect for this to happen. She is the distrusting Lyon here, as she has always been towards anyone. But she trusts Lyoncorn's decision, and this was not the first time dark elf has joined their circle. However, that does not mean she liked it, and was quick to stop all the attention @ShadowKyss was receiving, so that they can return to the task at hand: "Yes ... welcome. That orb of yours is really a great craft, I was not aware you had that level and skill in magic." Fyria compliments @ShadowKyss, not knowing that it was @Shimmer who collected the memory orb. And Fyria is not known to give compliments, her words were spoke faster and quieter than usual. "Enia recovery began but the recovery will not be instant, it will take time to do it right. What matters is that her life is now safe thanks to you. The memory orb has showed me some ... disturbing images. I will need time to accurately interpret their message before we can decide our next course of action." Fyria Lyon motions @ShadowKyss towards the faeries houses: "In the meantime enjoy the victory and friends you have made here, Synph would want positive energy to spread. There are available empty houses, you can take one as your own personal home where you can take your well deserved rest. Once I have answers to the mysteries that shroud us, I will summon you."

@ShadowKyss Turn
1. [End of Act 1]
Back to top Go down
ShadowKyss

ShadowKyss

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:04 am

After a brief look of deep gratitude, Jennifer walks towards the path that leads to the small fey houses. As the path goes on in it's bends and turns, there are leafs of trees blowing with the wind, alongside jennifer's footsteps until just quite suddenly there are no footsteps to be heared again. Yet now there is just the sound of the rustling treeleafs and the faint, but detectable sound of Pixie wings. Together with the leafs Jennifer now took flight in a Pixie form towards one of the small houses.

Be it by accident or some clever sceme, Jennifer's house seemed to have been right next to that of Aesa Lyon and her Myconids! And surely the exited Lyon sister was all too eager to greet Jennifer as one of her own! Finally, at last. A neighbor, a friend. A teacher in illusion magic.

There was exited fluttering of Pixie wings in the sky around the tiny houses. A Happyness filled the air that was indeed, not seen before in quite a while.

And from the distance, in Maya's garden, there stood the statue of Maya, and just for a moment, a small moment; it seemed as if the statue had a smile on it's rocky face, with a look towards the arrival of jennifer in Pixie form to her new home.

Near the tree there lies the shattered Porchelain mask. Tiny sparks of negative energy quickly fading into nothingness. The Veil of Shadows had dissapated. A last remembrance of the dark days fizzled out of existance with Jennifer's words echoing over the broken pieces of the mask:

"Hope is Eternal
Even if it lasts a thousand years
Hope is everlasting
And is the one thing that drives us onward
In search of Redemption.
Kestal Zhah Oirna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

SHADOW of the DEMONWEB