Realm Of The Old Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm Of The Old Gods

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Server direct IP connection: 209.133.192.82:5121
Join Discord Server: https://discord.gg/jYHJe2v
Forums construction in progress!

SHADOW of the DEMONWEB

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

Experience Points : 104

SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 4:08 pm

Log:

The male warrior that has been close to Micar'yrr steps even closer to hear Ivy's words. His hand closing to his huge sword on his back, as his red eyes study the with with suspect: "The witch is involved into political games and power runs of the houses. She can be one of their sent here, she cannot be trusted, she knows more than she is letting on." Ivy scowls at the hostile manners of the drow warrior, her thorns begin to grow across her skin and her veins express themselves as a dark green lines over her body and face, bracing for the possible attack, revealing her dark nature, however not feeling intimidated by the scene itself, and more likely that her plans are falling apart is what causing her discomfort.

SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 E33BGjy

Micar'yrr welcomes the warrior's concern with satisfaction, crossing her arms in confidence as more Dhuurniv drow surrounds the witch: "I should let my followers tear you apart. Among all the rivvin, I find you most interesting and useful, however you are poking around delicate matters that are beyond your comprehension. Careful chose your next words."

SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 II1V3M5

Ivy jumps straight to the point: "Call off your men. Queen of the Demonweb Pits is thirsty for blood of something very rare to come by these days ... which I can deliver to you, to gain her favor and overthrow everybody else." Micar'yrr's hand raises to stop her followers from advancing against Ivy, still listening to the words this witch has to share: "Beating heart of an Eilistraeen Priestess ..." Micar'yrr opens her mouth at those words, and the wizards and sorceresses, those who know the craft, look at each other and being to exchange words. The same topic in multiple conversations being to fill the air, and Ivy smiles at Micar'yrr, knowing that she has her right where she wants her.

Micar'yrr raises now both her hands in command that orders all her followers to stay silent, as she addresses Ivy in disbelief: "You speak lies! There hasn't been any news of the Moon Slut for years, let alone a priestess."

Ivy shook her head with a slight chuckle: "I am afraid not. I have orchestrated all this to see the said priestess dead. She interferes with my plans and has founded a house on her own - MoonLight Song.. The root you have infected leads to the ancient tree of knowledge, and its keeper Enia enjoys the protection. I cannot get close enough to ... replace her. I had few failed attempts, but this priestess knows to counter every disease, every curse, every poison. I cannot risk more attempts and reveal my intentions to the enemy." Ivy steps closer to Micar'yrr, placing her hand gently on her own chest: "You and I have much in common, I also wish to gain favor of someone who I follow. My Master wishes this knowledge to be his, and I wish to enjoy status above others of his ... servants. And you must be tired of holding pointless ceremonies of sacrifices, feeding Queen of Spiders with leftovers she is not interested in. You did not gain the attention you deserve. But I notice that you know of the old magic I speak off, as well as your followers do..."

Micar'yrr nods slightly to Ivy, as their goals seems to align: "Such ritual ceremony would indeed echo through all the houses beneath, and my power would increase thousandfold. I would be able to rule them all under single united service of Lolth, and the whole Cormanthor would tremble before house Dhuurniv. We would emerge from bellow and swarm the surface like spiders, consuming the traitors in Upperdark and Cormanthor wilds, clan Auzkovyn and House Jaelre, and leave Myth Drannor as sweet desert, not even Mythal would keep them safe from us..." Micar'yrr ambitiously foresees her future and then looks at Ivy again: "And how did you acquire such information?"

Ivy gently touches Dnylis Leaf in her hair: "I have been walking their land for some time now, watching from the shadows. The previous owner of this increased my insight into events that surround me." @Shimmer's familiar could hear a cat crying in help, a familiar sound its master heard before, however the memory was not able to show any images, nor those present in the memory appear to hear it either. "I plucked it from the dead hand of one of its guardians. And I prevented his spirit from moving on to the Grove of Unicorns. I enjoy breaking him into pieces and tearing him apart. It is amazing how much pain can extract desired information. You must end house MoonLight Song before it grows into anything serious and our plans become futile. While I continue to play with my prize, and extract the last secret he holds onto, this "Moons Glade"..." Ivy would stop here all the sudden, and she quickly turns her head towards @Vesz'yraen. She walks towards him but apparently she is not able to see him. @Vesz'yraen and @Shimmer could obviously tell that Ivy's magic senses are alerting her of something. This might premonition, and that Ivy may be able to see into future, to see that she is being observed. @Shimmers familiar was right to advise @Vesz'yraen to approach with caution.

@Vesz'yraen Turn:
1. [Stealth 60] Conceal yourself from Ivy's detection.
2. [Wave to Ivy]
3. Free RP.
Back to top Go down
https://silverdales.forumotion.com
Vesz'yraen

Vesz'yraen

Experience Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Drow

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 5:44 pm

@Vesz'raen quickly grabs the cat off his shoulder, hiding him inside his trench coat as he swiftly dives for cover among the trees within the vision, covering himself in their shadows.

@Vesz'yraen Turn:
1. [Stealth 60] Conceal yourself from Ivy's detection.
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

Experience Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 5:44 pm

The member 'Vesz'yraen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:28 pm

Log:

Micar'yrr watches Ivy being alerted: "I assure you that nothing can get past my defenses undetected. Return to the task at hand and explain how do you plan to lure this Eilistraeen Priestess out in the open?"

Ivy feels relief that this was nothing but her paranoia. Once she was certain that the conversation was secured, she would turn towards Micar'yrr with a smile and continue: "Her name is Nyra. And we shall exploit what every hero has as weakness. I already dropped rumor in the air that escaped slaves need help. She will not ignore this opportunity. But the rest is on you. Is this something you are able to handle Micar'yrr?"

Micar'yrr still full of confidence chuckles and replies: "My dear, heretics are my specialty. You will find out that my web spreads farther than most." Ivy would do evil laughter seeing her plans are coming to realization. The two evil females laugh as if they have already achieved their victories. Perhaps someone in Lyons Forest knows Nyra's whereabouts. This is where the memory ends. The remaining tears surround @Vesz'yraen again, but this time exit door materialize as well.

@Shimmer has what was recently removed from Enia, what kept her in darkness, a magical orb extracted from the artifact planted within Dnylis Root. It is enough to restore Enia to its original state over time. But the use of artifact for this long alerts the enemies just as she predicted it will. A small portal where @ShadowKyss and @Uragu are opens, and first wave of enemies is about to goes through.

@Vesz'yraen Turn:
1. [Unknown Memory]
2. [Unknown Memory]
3. [Memory Collected]
4. [Memory Collected]
5. [Unknown Memory]
6. [Memory Collected]
7. [Unknown Memory]
8. [Unknown Memory]
9. [Unknown Memory]
10. [Reunite with your bodies in real world]
Back to top Go down
Vesz'yraen

Vesz'yraen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 4:50 am

Vesz gets up to his feet from his sneaking position as the shadows runs down his body settling into their natural state. He looks at the cat before placing it back on his shoulder or setting him down, as the creature prefers.

"These were the important ones. But I assume the Pupeteer outside will want them all." He says with some resignation as if begrudging her decision to not come and let him do all the work.

"Any thoughts you'd like to share before we collect the rest?"

Action:
1) Listen
Target : Cat/@Shimmer

He will listen to what the cat, or by extension @Shimmer has to say, then unless stopped he would start collecting the memories one by one.

Action:
2) Collect all remaining memories
Target : Memory 1,2,5,7,8,9
Back to top Go down
Shimmer

Shimmer

Character sheet
Race: Halfling

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 3:37 pm

The feline half climbed back onto Vesz's shoulder as they reappeared from the shadows, muttering questions of how Ivy could possibly have sensed them. It made no sense, no matter what magic she held, unless she was also playing with chronomancy. His fur was ruffled and fluffed slightly in alarm. The animal's tail curled around Vesz'yraen's neck, an extra stabilization for the small creature upon his shoulder.
---
In the material realm, swung in her sling under Uragu's cloak, Shimmer knew they didn't have much time. She frowned in her trance, concentrating as shesent the warning along to her familiar, but holding them steady in the crystal for now,

---
The feline's amber eyes widened slightly, pupils dilating. His meow was worried. "If we must grab the rest, then hurry. The battle will begin above shortly... We must flee soon." His claws dug into Vesz's coat gripping tightly to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 4:43 pm

Hagspawn Barbarian Action: Uses Portal

A hagspawn creature walks out of the portal dragging big axe behind him. His green eyes look towards its targets. Only rage is in its eyes, words will server no purpose. A son of malicious, predatory mother is ready to engage the combat.

Round 1:

Back to top Go down
ShadowKyss

ShadowKyss

Experience Points : 55

Character sheet
Race: Dark Elf

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:25 pm

In front of Uragu and Jennifer appeared two clouds of shadow which looked like tiny explosions from what could have been a chocking powder, but instead these were clouds of Mist and Shadow. And from these clouds of Smokey mist rose up the appearances of the two Shadow puppets, holding a white dagger in their hands, and wearing a shiney white mask like Jennifer does, yet without any expression. Just two hollow eyes surrounded by the visage of a humanoid form, created by Mist and Shadow.

SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 Lyonsrp_Puppets_emerge

Jennifer remains motionless; silently observing. But her white gloved hands moving rapidly, having created the shadow smoke from where she shaped the two Shadow puppets. But were they fully just visages? The daggers they held felt very real and the masks reflected the moonlight above the treetops in a very blinding way, attracting attention from anything that would step out of that portal.

The Shadow Puppeteer sent forth her puppets. They approached, surrounded by dark whispers that shaped, and reshaped their movement as if they were running towards this newly appearing portal. There was no waiting, nor time to linger this was an all out assault of the Shadow arts towards the hagspawn.
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:03 am

The member 'ShadowKyss' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd4' : 2
Back to top Go down
Uragu

Uragu

Character sheet
Race: Water Genasi

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 3:29 am

Action : move to J10

Uragu almost bristles with aggression, hissing and rattling her armour in an intimidation display as she steps in front of the little drowess.

Slamming her mace in front of her and gaping her maw as she attempts to intimidate the large creature into caution.

Action : Intimidate on hagspawn
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 3:29 am

The member 'Uragu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:06 pm

Demoralize Opponent
You can also use Intimidate to weaken an opponent’s resolve in combat. To do so, make an Intimidate check opposed by the target’s modified level check (see above). If you win, the target becomes shaken for 1 round. A shaken character takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls, ability checks, and saving throws.

Hagspawn Barbarian Attempt to Resist 54 Intimidate
1d20 (must be roll of 20 in this case) + character level or Hit Dice (15) + target’s Wisdom bonus (0) + target’s modifiers on saves against fear (0)

OOC Tip:
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:06 pm

The member 'Ody' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 1
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:16 pm

Hagspawn Barbarian Turn
Move Action: L14 to J11
Standard Action: Attack @Uragu
Attack Rolls: d20+22, d20+17, d20+12 vs 41, 41, 41
Damage Rolls: d12+6, d12+6, d12+6
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:16 pm

The member 'Ody' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 13, 19, 20

--------------------------------

#2 'd12' : 1, 12, 6
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:29 pm

Log:

Round 2:

Back to top Go down
ShadowKyss

ShadowKyss

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:36 pm

Action : Cast Blur on Uragu

Before Uragu, who now jumped before her would be out of range, the hollow whispers were heared again, and a blurred outline would surround Uragu to defend her against incoming attacks a bit better.
Jennifer stays where she is, though the two Shadowpuppets Stay at Uragu's side, approching the Hagspawn.
Back to top Go down
Uragu

Uragu

Character sheet
Race: Water Genasi

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 12:07 am

Shielding the hagspawns initial blow with an arm taking a heavy slash through her plate she would roar her distain for the creature before unleashing hell upon it.

Free Action: Supreme Improved Power Attack Mode Activated
Standard Action: Attack Hagpsawn Warrior
Attack Rolls: 1d20+33,1d20+28,1d20+23,1d20+18,1d20+13,1d20+8
Warmace Damage Rolls: 1d12+42, 1d12+42, 1d12+42, 1d12+42, 1d12+42, 1d12+42
Sonic Damage Rolls: 1d6, 1d6, 1d6, 1d6, 1d6, 1d6, 1d6,
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:14 am

The member 'Uragu' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 15, 10, 6, 11, 19, 1

#2 'd12' : 1, 9, 4, 12, 6, 12

#3 'd6' : 3, 4, 5, 5, 6, 5
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:27 am

Log:

Memory 1 The Last GreenLeaf Hope:

Memory 2 The Lost Lyon:

Memory 5 The Trial:

During the collection of second third of memories that the artifact siphoned out of the Dnylis Tree, Uragu was able to deal with the first wave of enemy, a single hagspawn barbarian lays down dead before her. The portal is still open and another wave will soon emerge from it. @Shimmer, while not able to act in real world while linked with the memory visions, can still see both worlds, real through her own senses, and the artifact through the senses of her familiar link.

@Vesz'yraen Turn:
1. [Memory Collected]
2. [Memory Collected]
3. [Memory Collected]
4. [Memory Collected]
5. [Memory Collected]
6. [Memory Collected]

7. [Unknown Memory]
8. [Unknown Memory]
9. [Unknown Memory]
10. [Reunite with your bodies in real world]
Back to top Go down
Vesz'yraen

Vesz'yraen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 6:53 pm

With this set of memories, he glances towards the cat thoughtfully, at the presence of his mistress in the last memory.

He didn't ask, nor did he wait for anything to be spoken, and proceeded to collect the remaining memories.

Action:
1) Collect all remaining memories
Target : Memory 7,8,9
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 5:48 am

Green Hag Sorceress Action: Uses Portal
Hagspawn Barbarian Action: Uses Portal

An ugly monster lady emerges from the portal and with old voice screams: "Sisters! I sense it somewhere here. There!" She points towards @ShadowKyss and @Uragu. Another hagspawn barbarian emerges from the portal following the Green Hag Sorceress. A deeper rusty female voice speaks from the portal "Then claim it you fools! Or I will have to do it myself!"

Round 3:

Back to top Go down
ShadowKyss

ShadowKyss

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 10:58 pm

Action: Shadow Daze
Movement: I09 to I10

While ShadowKyss walks alongside @Uragu towards the portal, the attention of the mask she wears is immediately locked onto the new arrival, and a the threat is identified. Cold whispers escape the Mask once more While her left arm streches out, a White gloved hand tences and directs the whispers into the direction of the Green hag sorceress. A cloud of shadow would impact the Green Hag sorceress in an attempt to daze her momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 2:40 am

@ShadowKyss Shadow Daze DC 25 vs Green Hag Will d20+15
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 2:40 am

The member 'ShadowKyss' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHADOW of the DEMONWEB   SHADOW of the DEMONWEB - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

SHADOW of the DEMONWEB
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realm Of The Old Gods :: COMMUNITY IC :: CAMPAIGN-
Jump to: