Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Letter to Captain Westscar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SandTrout

A Letter to Captain Westscar Empty
PostSubject: A Letter to Captain Westscar   A Letter to Captain Westscar EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:36 pm

To the most honorable Captain Westscar of the Shadowdale Guard,

I wish to negotiate the use of your barracks for a business venture that myself and a few of my associates are undertaking.

We are currently organizing a nude grease wrestling tournament, and your barracks is the only enclosed area that we can find that is appropriate for the event. This event would be good for your troop morale, especially if we could make this a regular event. We would be offering betting odds on the bouts as well as the opportunity to win prize money. We are currently planning to hold female only fights, but if there is adequate interest, we may also arrange tournaments for men as well. We will have magi on hand for cleanup afterward.

My associates and I are willing to negotiate terms if you are interested in this proposal.

With the utmost respect,

*signed*
Rastin Crysknife.
Back to top Go down
DM_Bucephalus
Admin
DM_Bucephalus

A Letter to Captain Westscar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Letter to Captain Westscar   A Letter to Captain Westscar EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:34 pm

*Captain Westscar stares at the letter for a few moments stunned before crumpling it up and after about choking in laughter he yells from his office*

Get me the feckin' Chaunteans I found their missin' village idiot!
Back to top Go down
https://dalelandsbeyond.forumotion.com

A Letter to Captain Westscar
Page 1 of 1