Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A lack of a certain wall-flower Drow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Isolated Mage

The Isolated Mage

A lack of a certain wall-flower Drow Empty
PostSubject: A lack of a certain wall-flower Drow   A lack of a certain wall-flower Drow EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Hello everyone, it's been quite a while since I have been on here and played on the server, I'm currently going through some real life stuff and have been unable to play for the past few months. I hope to play with you all soon again, despite the fact my characters have had little interaction with all of you I find the server too good to leave despite all that's been happening. Within the next months or so I hope to be operational again and ready to adventure in the depths of the Underdark. Very Happy

Love peace and chicken Grease ~ Ozly
Back to top Go down
DM FOE

DM FOE

PostSubject: Re: A lack of a certain wall-flower Drow   A lack of a certain wall-flower Drow EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:21 pm

We'll miss you Oz and when you are ready the Underdark and its denizens will be waiting. Feel free to participate in rp on the forums in the meantime if you get a chance and we can reward ya with some exp etc once you return.

The beholders will keep an eye out for ya. Wink
Back to top Go down
DM_Ocelot

DM_Ocelot

PostSubject: Re: A lack of a certain wall-flower Drow   A lack of a certain wall-flower Drow EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:08 pm

Good luck with the RL stuff Smile

Look forward to having you back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lack of a certain wall-flower Drow   A lack of a certain wall-flower Drow Empty

Back to top Go down

A lack of a certain wall-flower Drow
Page 1 of 1