For each token, you can choose one reward to redeem from the list. Note that RP Tokens are DM-given only and earned through our observation of your RP.Note that we do not allow for players to exchange an item for RP Tokens. These tokens are earned through Role-Play only.Tokens of any rank can be used to add properties to existing gear, so long as the total number of properties on the item does not exceed two. For example, two Medium tokens could be spent to add +1d6 Divine damage to a +3 Longsword.Lesser RP Token (choose ONE from the list below)
1. 1000 XP
2. 1500 Gold
3. Two lesser tokens can be used to receive an item with a light property (5 - 20, any color) of your choice. Note that Light does count against the two properties crafting limit.
4. Two lesser RP tokens can be traded for a lower-end crafting recipe of your choice (Listed below)
5. Three lesser tokens can be used to receive an item with +5 to a single Skill.
6. Five lesser tokens can be saved to create one Medium token (automatic).Medium RP Token (choose ONE from the list below)
1. 7500 XP
2. 10000 gold
3. Item with a +3 bonus to one thing (Saves, Enchantment, AC, Ability, etc.)
4. A weapon with a +2 Enchantment with 1d6 elemental (Fire, Acid, Cold, Electricity, Sonic) damage. You may forgo the +2 Enhancement on this item.
5. A weapon with a +2 Enchantment with 2 Vampiric Regeneration. You must have the +2 Enhancement with this item.
6. Weapon with a +1 enchantment bonus and 1d6 energy (Divine, Negative, Postive, Magic) damage. You must have the +1 enhancement on this weapon.
7. Weapon with +2d6 damage vs (non-player) Race
8. Item with a +2 Bonus (saves, enchantment, etc.) and 15 bonus Hit Points
9. DR 5/- item to one energy (Divine, Positive, Negative, Magic) type.
10. DR One Elemental type 20/- (Acid, Cold, Electricity, Fire, Sonic)
11. Item with two +5 skill properties (example -> item with +5 Bluff, +5 Heal).
12. One medium RP Token can be traded in for a mundane item(weapon/armor) made of cold iron/alchemical silver/darksteel
13. Any Weapon/Armor Mold
14. One Adamantine Ingot
15. Two medium RP Tokens can be used to request a high-end crafting recipe of your choice (Listed below).
16. Two medium RP Tokens can be used to request a mundane or +3 enhance mithral armor/shield or an adamantine armor/weapon.
17. Two medium RP Tokens can be used to request an item with a combination of the above (3 through 9) properties on the same item. You will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make use of this rule (please don't ask a DM in-game).
18. Two medium RP Tokens can be used to request a weapon with two Elemental damages on it (e.g. a sword with 1d6 Fire and 1d6 Acid), or with an Energy and an Elemental Damage (e.g. a crossbow with +1d6 Divine and 1d6 Sonic).
19. Two medium RP tokens can be used to request a blank (or +3) weapon with one Energy type (1d6 Positive/Divine/Negative/Magic).
20. Two medium RP tokens can be used to request a new language, following documented study RP. See: http://dalelandsbeyond.forumotion.com/t23308-learning-new-languages#190757
21. Three medium RP Tokens can be used to request a mundane weapon with two Energy types (two of1d6 Divine/Positive/Negative/Magic), or an Adamantine/Mirthril weapon with one Energy type.
22. Other requests (1d10 massive criticals, 10% damage immunity, Keen, etc.) may be considered on a case-by-case basis. Send a PM to DM Nocturne with the details of the item you would like for consideration.
New items approved will be added to the general token guidelines, and made available to all players.
NOTE: We generally enforce a rule of a maximum of two properties on an item, so keep this in mind before making a request. If you request too many separate properties on a single item, your request may be declined.
23. Five Medium tokens can be saved to create one Epic token (automatic)Greater/Epic RP Token (choose ONE from the list below)
1. 40,000 XP
2. 60,000 gold
3. Item with a +4 bonus (i.e. Saves, Enchantment, AC, Ability) as well an additional property of a Medium RP token
4. A weapon with +1d10 vs. an Alignment extreme (Good, Evil, Chaos, Law) as well an additional property of a Medium RP token.
5. A weapon with +4 Vampiric Regeneration as well an additional property of a Medium RP token.
6. A weapon with +2d6 damage vs. (any) Race as well an additional property of a Medium RP token.
7. A weapon with one of the 'Ruin' (Spirit's Ruin, Builder's Ruin, Elemental's Ruin, Death's Ruin, Nature's Ruin) Feats as well an additional property of a Medium RP token.
8. A weapon with +1d8 Energy and +1d8 Elemental damage, or +1d8 Energy damage and an additional property of a Medium token.
9. An item with a 20 skill points total (max 10 per skill, max 4 skills)
10. Items with up to 30 Hit Points
11. DR 10/- Energy (Divine, Positive, Negative, Magic)
12. DR 50/- for one Elemental Type or DR 20 for two types. (Acid, Cold, Electricity, Fire, Sonic)
13. Once per a day spells (up to level 9) can be requested and granted upon our discretion - Spell level 9, 8, and 7 would be 1/day. 6, 5, 4 would be up to 2/day, and 3, 2, 1 would be up to 3/day
14. A single feat bonus can be requested and granted upon our discretion. Do not ask for a very powerful feat. This includes class features. (i.e. requests such as Hide in Plain Sight, Automatic Still Spell, Song of Requiem, Ki Critical etc. will be declined) NOTE:
Only 1 bonus feat will be granted per character, regardless of tokens acquired.Crafting
- two lesser RP tokens can be used to exchange for a low end recipe of your choice (any non-radiant, mithral, adamantine, or +3 Ability bonus recipes)
- two medium RP tokens can be used to exchange for a high end recipe of your choice (Radient essences, mithral, adamantine, or +4 Ability bonus)Special Materials/Components
- Cold Iron, Darksteel, and Alchemical Silver all count as one bonus (i.e. instead of 3 Weapon, 2 Weapon of special material)
- Mundane Adamantine weapon can be requested for the price of 2 Medium RP Tokens (Optional +3 Enhancement bonus)
- Mundane Adamantine armor can be requested for the price of 2 Medium RP Tokens (Optional +3 AC bonus)
- Mundane Mithral armour and shields can be requested for the price of 2 Medium tokens (Optional +3 AC bonus)
- Duskwood bow (+3 Attack Bonus, 6 Mighty) can be requested for the price of 2 Medium tokens
- other features (i.e. Unlimited Arrow bonuses) to be decided** DO NOT request any items with permanent Haste or permanent Regeneration. They will not be given. **
We also do not allow tokens to be used to buy items with Arcane Spell Failure reduction at this time. **Special uses
- a "house" which consists of two bedrooms and living space (8 x 8 tiles) costs 2 Greater RP tokens plus 500,000 gold in a apartment like interior area (though it's door in maybe linked to what looks to be a freestanding home and Rp'ed that way for server space several house interiors maybe in one area)
Guildhall (16 x 16 tiles).
- a guildhall consists of several living spaces and a private guild merchant who will ofer two custom items chosen by the guild members, Guilds cost 5 greater tokens but they can be from several toons who will be in the guild and 1,000,000 gold.
- we also offer the possibility of making a for-guild house (by using the "house" pricing), and then later upgrading the location to a larger size by paying the difference (initially the house price of 2 epic tokens and 500,000 gold, later on the remainder will be 3 epic tokens and 500,000 gold)
Tokens can be used to rebuild a PC, with some caveats (see: http://dalelandsbeyond.forumotion.com/t19487-rebuilds-rp-tokens-for-rebuilds-and-the-rarity-of-free-rebuilds).
The cost is one Lesser for every two pre-Epic levels, and one Lesser for every level after 20. It costs two Medium Tokens to rebuild to level 20, and four Medium Tokens to rebuild to 30.**Note: If you permakill your char by deleting the old one, the tokens for that character can be transferred over to a new character (All tokens other than the medium bio token, since bio tokens are character specific).