Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:02 am

Vall Moon wrote:
Apocrypha wrote:
A letter is sent to the council

To the leaders of the council,

Greetings. I am Laered'ilwyn, a ranger from the settlement of Elventree. I have come south to investigate sightings of undead along our shores. So far I have been given some information from adventurers in the region, and plan to send a formal report to the leaders of Elventree when I can gather more.

Furthermore, I have spoken with council member Lord Aureco and he has informed me that Myth Drannor is in need of reinforcements. Though we sit on the shores of the Moonsea, Elventree calls  the Cormanthor its home as well. If you make the call, I am certain my leaders would heed it.

If you would grant me an audience, I would like to discuss what can be done and how we can help our neighbors in the City of Song.

Keeper Nadin reads the letter and immediately leaves to present it to the council, if Laered'ilwyn ask he will be informed the letter was delivered to the council and soon he would have an answer.

An answer is sent to Laered'ilwyn

To Laered'ilwyn of Elventree

Our Grace, Coronal Ilsevele Miritar, and her noble council agreed in grant you an audience. Present this to the Akh'Velahr in order to adress the master of cerimonies of our Grace, Elzekiel Moonglow.

Cordially,
Keeper Nadin Moonbolt
Acting Speaker of the Council
Back to top Go down
adaywithoutrain

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:46 am

A letter arrives for the Council members Cleo, Aureco, and Nadin.

Quote :
I request that a meeting between the three of us take place as soon as absolutely possible. There are a few things that I must discuss with you. Please let me know when a time is available for you all, or even if I should meet with you all separately. But this needs to be done in person. I will be in the city around the library, waiting.

Signed,

Kendra

Where "as soon as absolutely possible" is written, it seems extremely heavy, as if emphasis was put on it. Clearly the matter is of dire importance.
Back to top Go down
adaywithoutrain

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:12 pm

Another letter arrives, this time only to Lord Aureco and Keeper Nadin.

Quote :
I have been within the city for a few days now and have only heard from council member Cleophus. I urge you, Lord Aureco and Keeper Nadin, to meet with me however brief it may be so I can share with you the extremely important information I have uncovered. One of the topics in particular may very well have an impact on the future of your city. I would not ask to pull you away from your duties unless it were of utmost importance.

Signed,

Kendra
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:40 pm

Nadin tries to meet with Kendra as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Fincaen

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:12 pm

A letter arrives at the Akh'Velahr compound, addressed to the Arms Major. It is written in precise handwriting, showing skilled and practiced penmanship.

Quote :
To the Arms Major of the Akh'Velahr,

Greetings, and blessings of our Creator unto you. I write to you in an effort to follow up on a suggestion given to me by Her Grace, Coronal Ilsevele Miritar. If you recall, I was directed to you at the last court held in the city to enlist the aid of the Akh'Velahr. My ambition is to determine the identity of the crypt in the depths of a cave in the Cormanthor.

If you could please correspond with me, I would very much appreciate coming to an arrangement for aid in gathering this information. I await your reply eagerly.

Regards,

Illyndor Nethridhil

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Arran Ryen

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:42 pm

The wizard gave a sealed letter, addressed to the coronal to an Elvish leader, in rimwood.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:39 pm

Fincaen wrote:
A letter arrives at the Akh'Velahr compound, addressed to the Arms Major. It is written in precise handwriting, showing skilled and practiced penmanship.

Quote :
To the Arms Major of the Akh'Velahr,

Greetings, and blessings of our Creator unto you. I write to you in an effort to follow up on a suggestion given to me by Her Grace, Coronal Ilsevele Miritar. If you recall, I was directed to you at the last court held in the city to enlist the aid of the Akh'Velahr. My ambition is to determine the identity of the crypt in the depths of a cave in the Cormanthor.

If you could please correspond with me, I would very much appreciate coming to an arrangement for aid in gathering this information. I await your reply eagerly.

Regards,

Illyndor Nethridhil

Spoiler:

Kin,

Under Arms Major Traar Audark will I would like to meet you so we can discuss what is your need. Please present this missive to any akh'velahr if you have haste in adress the matter.

Seldarine blesses,
Keeper Nadin

((feel free to send me PM to say prefered hours, or meet me IG - login Vall Moon ))
Back to top Go down
Nonfactous

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:09 pm

A letter is sent to both The Coronal and the Master of Ceremonies. They both bear the seal of The Seldarine:

To whom it may concern,

I, Alatariel, Acolyte to the Lady of Dreams, with the endorsement of The Keeper, Nadin Moonbolt Starym, officially request an audience with Her Grace, The Coronal, and the Council of Myth Drannor, in matters regarding the continued security of the Cormanthor.

~ Alatariel
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:53 am

*a report is sent to the keeper another to the coronal and council written in flowing elegant elven script*

i was out and about last night i stopped by fire at fox ridge to rest and talk to some old friends after a while the zhent showed up in a group of five or so and attacked us for simply not bowing down to them or cowaring to them or hailing their damned stupid piece of crap god. so pretty much normal they attack for what ever reasons they want the cowards i have a feeling they will try to retake the town of shadowdale maybe not soon but i can see it being on their minds.

after all they came there looking for a fight but sadly we was caught off guard and unwarded so we were knocked out and left to be attacked by gnolls if they had found us in time.

once everyone was able to move i grouped them up and healed them. one i only got a title battle captain or something like it no other real names stick out for sure and they were not all in uniform so apparently they have scrounged the bottom of the barrel and gathered a bunch of fools to worship their dumb god.

i think they have made it clear they are attacking anyone and everyone they can using there lame gods cheating tactics of out numbering and making sure they are not warded or wards failing before attack.

so every one who travels now especialy late at night should be warned and open season declared on all zhents and zhent sympothizers i may not recall names off hand but i can recognize them on sight.

signed

Blue Mage *seal is marked on the letter*
Back to top Go down
White Rose

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:36 pm

A letter is addressed to the Keeper from Misty Falls.

" it comes this way , again ...
In the time of an Elven life, it might seem as only a moment ago
, that Zhents were at war with not only Myth Drannor, but Elven culture itself. Those days were marked by Zhent discrimination against elves, torture driven by sadism. These wicked men seek to force their god over us all.
Their first step, is to establish a foot hold at the base of their ice mountain, from which power will be extended with ease over the crossroads. From there, they can strike in all directions , from Shadowdsle, to Dagger Hills, to North Ride, to the very gates of Iron Housr and Myth Drannor.
This new base of operation and staging is now known as Misty Falls.
We , who stand for freedom and respect , reach out to you, the greatest power of the Dales, to crush the wicked at their inception , to break their army while it is yet prepared... To prevent Zhents from gaining this foot hold , to become a stranglehold on the Dales.
We request our envoy to meet with you to discuss our mutual needs in this matter.
To allow Misty Falls to become Zhent land, is to ignore the disease when it could best be stopped.

The Council of Misty Falls"
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:56 pm

White Rose wrote:
A letter is addressed to the Keeper from Misty Falls.

" it comes this way , again ...
In the time of an Elven life, it might seem as only a moment ago
, that Zhents were at war with not only Myth Drannor, but Elven culture itself. Those days were marked by Zhent discrimination against elves, torture driven by sadism. These wicked men seek to force their god over us all.
  Their first step, is to establish a foot hold at the base of their ice mountain, from which power will be extended with ease over the crossroads. From there, they can strike in all directions , from Shadowdsle, to Dagger Hills, to North Ride, to the very gates of Iron Housr and Myth Drannor.
    This new base of operation and staging is now known as Misty Falls.
We , who stand for freedom and respect , reach out to you, the greatest power of the Dales, to crush the wicked at their inception , to break their army while it is yet prepared... To prevent Zhents from gaining this foot hold , to become a stranglehold on the Dales.
   We request our envoy to meet with you to discuss our mutual needs in this matter.
To allow Misty Falls to become Zhent land, is to ignore the disease when it could best be stopped.

The Council of Misty Falls"

((I was place holding this waiting for DM to interact, but MD has no DM curently and I can't talk for NPCs, so I dont have an answer to you, my excuses. Let us see how we can develop player side))
Back to top Go down
Fincaen

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:23 pm

Letter to Nadin

Keeper Moonbolt,

Hello again. It has been some time since our last correspondence. I hope you have been well and happy in these days.

I write to ask if you will be able to find the time to help me investigate the ruins in the forest.

I await your response. Seldarine keep you in their good graces.

Illyndor Nethredhil
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:01 pm

Illyndor,

I will join you in this.

Cordially

Keeper Nadin

((My father is sick and im with him curently, since I dont know when hes geting better, I will make no promises - I will bump In skype //
Back to top Go down
Fincaen

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:45 pm

(( oh wow, sorry to hear. take all the time you need.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:07 am

*a letter is sent to the keeper and the coronal*

i was out again trying to gather materials for my trade when we stumbled up on afew dead drow and blood trail leading to the ridge of foxes. me and a monk went to see if we could render aided when i was attacked and left for dead by another group of the same drow. they were killed off but not by my hand.

as it seems the zhents and the drow are looking to place strangle hold on the trade roads they recently attacked the theater there as well i was late getting there and had arrived just after they were vanquished. this was another drow attack all three attacks have taken place at night thus far. i have heard reports as well of them attacking the two forts area.

i would suggest strengthening our presence in our immediate lands nearest to us as i have been killing undead since my return in our forests not far from our gates.

id also like to suggest we get the druids together and see what can be done to heal our lands.

i will also report that there is word of an attack being planned on misty falls which having been there i can say with out a doubt it may be hard to defend but the location is a prime spot for a staging point for attacks in all directions even threatening our lands as well as trade roads.

i am saddened to see this is the case when i left on my journey it seemed we were on better terms with those around us as i am unaware at this time as to what all transpired in my absence i still find this troubling to hear and see.

signed,

lord blue mage
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:23 am

Quote :
Grand Mage Araevin Teshurr

Milord there is a matter of the greatest relevance and that would require your large knowledge regarding portals to this and other dimensions, loremaster Valtore had contact and fought against dhaerow that are acessing something the called nexus and this allowed them to open portals to several dimensions at same time apparently. Loremaster Valtore is the former thane of the ironhouses and a former akh'velahr as well, please help us as possible milord.

Dutifully,
Nadin Moonbolt
Bladesinger of the people
Protector of Lady Coronal Ilsevele Miritar
Back to top Go down
Dave Fritz

PostSubject: Meeting in Shadowdale   Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:25 pm

*** Bart Smith, as he is passing through Myth Drannor, leaves a message for Keeper Nadin. ***

Greetings, Keeper Nadin,
I have searched out leaders in Shadowdale. The Mages Guild and Loremaster Valtore are important allies, but not the actual leaders of the town. The leader of the town is Lord Falconhand. I was able to contact him and participated in a town meeting.

I reported your words about maintaining an alliance between us and you. The meeting and in particular Lord Falconhand have appointed me as Emissary to Myth Drannor. I am instructed to report that they wish to be allied with Myth Drannor against the threat of the portals.

I should also add that I have some concerns about Lord Falconhand's health. This may or may not be related to the portals, but should be considered.

If you wish to meet to discuss in more detail, I pass through Myth Drannor from time to time or may be found in the area of Shadowdale.

Sincerely,
Bart Smith

((( OOC A PM's probably the best way to get in touch. )))
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:41 pm

**A messenger would eventually reach Bart***

Dear Bart Smith

I am glad to know about your much important effort to bring the matter to the light of reason. Lord Falconhand is considered a friend of Myth Drannor and I wasn't aware he was back to his rightful place as lord leader of fair Shadowdale, this is beyond doubt a good thing. I still have to say that troubles me to know lord Falconhand health bring us concern and I do agree with your reason that while apparently not related with the threat we are facing, this need to be considered.
I do hope we can meet very soon.

Sincerely
Keeper Nadin Moonbolt
Back to top Go down
Dave Fritz

PostSubject: Letters to the Keeper and the Coronal   Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:01 pm

*** Letters arrive addressed to both Keeper Nadin and to the Coronal. The salutations differ but the body and signature are the same. ***

Quote :

The situation in Shadowdale has worsened. Lord Falconhand has instructed that I am to meet with you personally to explain.

It is most important that we discuss an alliance between Myth Drannor and Shadowdale. Both he and I cannot stress the urgency too strongly.

Please let me know when we may meet.

Sincerely,
Bart Smith,
Emmisary from Shadowdale to Myth Drannor.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:56 am

*Nadin opens and read the letter scrtaching his chin and comments to himself*

- I will make my petition again to my lady Coronal...

*An answer return to Emmisary Bart Smith*

Quote :

- Emissary,

You are more than welcome to adress the situation with us, maybe your personal report may accelerate things, so consider visit us, I will join you and add to your words. Please let me know if you are coming so I can make preparations. ((we need inform DM about this move))

Cordially
Nadin Moonbolt, sworned to Myth Drannor and the Alliance
Back to top Go down
Dave Fritz

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:58 am

Bart sends a reply.
Quote :
Keeper Nadin,
I will be available as soon as you can make arrangements.

Sincerely,
Bart Smith.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:22 am

(There better be a parade!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   

Back to top Go down

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17