Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:39 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:58 am

A letter is sent to the Keeper bearing a seal that depicted a Dire Wolf howling at the moon, and another marking it from the Sheriff's Office of Shadowdale.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:41 am

dak12attack wrote:
A letter is sent to the Keeper bearing a seal that depicted a Dire Wolf howling at the moon, and another marking it from the Sheriff's Office of Shadowdale.

The Keeper reads the letter carefully and sighs before leave to the council.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Quote :

Honored Council of Myth Drannor.
On the 17th of Flamerule, 1379DR; at the sixteenth hour of the cycle at the Ironhouse Halls, judgement has been executed upon the War Criminal Jack Maybe.

My'manir Arivaela'ruar
Nilaa of the Akh'Velahr

Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:20 am

Quote :

Honored Keeper and Councilor Nadin Moonbolt.
It is my pleasure to inform you that the rogue mage Kendra was succesfully captured. She is being held in the Ironhouse Halls for now. She was convinced to come with us willingly.

Signed,

Lord Aureco of House Arivaela'ruar.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:58 am

Xeneize wrote:
Quote :

Honored Keeper and Councilor Nadin Moonbolt.
It is my pleasure to inform you that the rogue mage Kendra was succesfully captured. She is being held in the Ironhouse Halls for now. She was convinced to come with us willingly.

Signed,

Lord Aureco of House Arivaela'ruar.

Thank you honorable Aureco,

Seldarine blesses,
Keeper Nadin
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:40 pm

A letter is sent to the Coronal of Myth Drannor.
(PM Sent)
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:23 am

A letter is sent to the Coronal of Myth Drannor from The House of Plenty in Shadowdale, bearing a green wax stamp on the back depicting a rose bud
(PM sent)
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:40 am

The Letter:

Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:43 pm

A letter arrives for the Coronal.

[PM sent]
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:07 pm

A letter arrives for the Coronal.

[PM sent]
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:23 pm

A letter is sent to the Coronal

Dear Coronal,

I write to you having been bannished from the cormanthor and after having had spent a long time away from the dales, getting my mind and life togeather. I come back after my long journey to other lands to see the dales in great need of help. I hear that the lyons, my greatest friends are in need of help. The problem however is that the only reliable entrance to their woods is through the cormanthor, the path to it leads me rather close to the entrance to Myth Drannor. The reason I send this letter is to ask that I be allowed into the cormanthor again, or at least be allowed to visit the lyons woods as they do allow me there. I know my actions of the past were wrong and have learned form them and know that I have not been looked upon in a kind light but I hope that you give me leniency and allow me to once again help people of the dales, especially my friends.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:31 pm

shellshocked59 wrote:
A letter is sent to the Coronal

Dear Coronal,

I write to you having been bannished from the cormanthor and after having had spent a long time away from the dales, getting my mind and life togeather.  I come back after my long journey to other lands to see the dales in great need of help.  I hear that the lyons, my greatest friends are in need of help.  The problem however is that the only reliable entrance to their woods is through the cormanthor, the path to it leads me rather close to the entrance to Myth Drannor.  The reason I send this letter is to ask that I be allowed into the cormanthor again, or at least be allowed to visit the lyons woods as they do allow me there.  I know my actions of the past were wrong and have learned form them and know that I have not been looked upon in a kind light but I hope that you give me leniency and allow me to once again help people of the dales, especially my friends.

Keeper Nadin reads the letter intrigued and turn to the sentry

- The one that delivered this letter gave any identification or said who sent the letter at all? *the elf sighs*
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:19 pm

after sometime it will be found out that some weird looking orcblooded man gave Tahandor the letter. Tahandor remembered him as one of the two Half-Orcs that where once allowed in Myth Drannor and that it was not the stupid one of the two.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:53 am

DM Carbuncle wrote:
after sometime it will be found out that some weird looking orcblooded man gave Tahandor the letter. Tahandor remembered him as one of the two Half-Orcs that where once allowed in Myth Drannor and that it was not the stupid one of the two.

Hmm, this is no doubt Garok. In this case please inform him the decision regarding his banishment applies only to Myth Drannor controlled areas, so the Akh'Velahr will not interfer in his walk in other areas of Cormanthor, but we can't talk for all the elves... and if the Lyons are in good terms with him, we will not interfer either.
Back to top Go down
selenden

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:44 am

A letter arrives for the Coronal, covered with doodles of six-pointed stars.

((PM Sent))
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:09 am

A letter is handed in to the ferryman, with express hopes that it would reach the Coronal. In fluent elvish, the message reads:

"To the esteemed Coronal,
I would like to enquire of the possibility of assistance in mapping the great cormanthor. Due to the certain parts of the Cormanthor being out of reach of my wanderings and cartography, due to past events and certain restraining orders. I would like to enquire at the possibility of being able to map the great cormanthor and the fair city of Myth Drannor, either at the hands of the elves, or perhaps by my own hand, with certain consessions due to the past events. I'd would prefer to do the cartography myself, but I would like to make a compromise in such that if the map work is done either with elvish hands, or by my self under the guiding and guarding eyes of a set guard for my wanderings in the woods. I do not want access to the fair city of Myth Drannor, but would like permission to map the southern and inner cormanthor under the scrutiny of a guard of Myth Drannor. Perhaps we can achieve some form of compromise over the cartological efforts in the stand against our mutual enemies, the drow and the daggerhills undead.

Hopefully Waiting for a reply in shadowdale.

Sordoc the gnome"
Back to top Go down
The Coronal

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:55 pm

Gorebash wrote:
A letter is handed in to the ferryman, with express hopes that it would reach the Coronal. In fluent elvish, the message reads:

"To the esteemed Coronal,
I would like to enquire of the possibility of assistance in mapping the great cormanthor. Due to the certain parts of the Cormanthor being out of reach of my wanderings and cartography, due to past events and certain restraining orders. I would like to enquire at the possibility of being able to map the great cormanthor and the fair city of Myth Drannor, either at the hands of the elves, or perhaps by my own hand, with certain consessions due to the past events. I'd would prefer to do the cartography myself, but I would like to make a compromise in such that if the map work is done either with elvish hands, or by my self under the guiding and guarding eyes of a set guard for my wanderings in the woods. I do not want access to the fair city of Myth Drannor, but would like permission to map the southern and inner cormanthor under the scrutiny of a guard of Myth Drannor. Perhaps we can achieve some form of compromise over the cartological efforts in the stand against our mutual enemies, the drow and the daggerhills undead.

Hopefully Waiting for a reply in shadowdale.

Sordoc the gnome"

The Coronal, reading the name of the sender does not answer this letter. The reasons are not known.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:00 pm

A letter is sent, and its words are written sloppily and hastily.

To the leaders of the elf city,

There's a gnome I met who is looking for the druids of Myth Drannor. He himself is a druid, a bit simple of mind but a decent enough person. He doesn't speak a word of common or Elven, though.

I told him I would send a letter since he probably can't write. If this reaches you, just keep an eye out for a strange, bald gnome. He eats grass, so...yeah. He should stand out.

The letter lacks a signature.
Back to top Go down
ADM Flumph

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:33 am

As the letter has no clear addressee Traar Audark felt like opening it.

"Hmm to the leaders of the elf city? No signature?"

He reads the letter over and then puts it back where he got it from, mumbling:

"Not sure if it is a joke or meant serious."
Back to top Go down
Demon2k3

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:27 am

Melorion delivers a closed envelope directly to the council

((PM sent to carb))
Back to top Go down
devilsoldier666

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Thu May 07, 2015 9:10 am

A letter is sent via a carrier pigeon to the Keeper.

To the Keeper,

I am Gruum, a half-orc. I seek entrance into Myth Drannor. I have many gems I wish to trade for gold and goods.

-Gruum
Back to top Go down
Nonfactous

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:24 pm

A letter is sent to the council. It bears the seal of the Seldarine on it.

//PM sent to Archimedes
Back to top Go down
Apocrypha

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:54 pm

A letter is sent to the council

To the leaders of the council,

Greetings. I am Laered'ilwyn, a ranger from the settlement of Elventree. I have come south to investigate sightings of undead along our shores. So far I have been given some information from adventurers in the region, and plan to send a formal report to the leaders of Elventree when I can gather more.

Furthermore, I have spoken with council member Lord Aureco and he has informed me that Myth Drannor is in need of reinforcements. Though we sit on the shores of the Moonsea, Elventree calls  the Cormanthor its home as well. If you make the call, I am certain my leaders would heed it.

If you would grant me an audience, I would like to discuss what can be done and how we can help our neighbors in the City of Song.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:06 pm

Apocrypha wrote:
A letter is sent to the council

To the leaders of the council,

Greetings. I am Laered'ilwyn, a ranger from the settlement of Elventree. I have come south to investigate sightings of undead along our shores. So far I have been given some information from adventurers in the region, and plan to send a formal report to the leaders of Elventree when I can gather more.

Furthermore, I have spoken with council member Lord Aureco and he has informed me that Myth Drannor is in need of reinforcements. Though we sit on the shores of the Moonsea, Elventree calls  the Cormanthor its home as well. If you make the call, I am certain my leaders would heed it.

If you would grant me an audience, I would like to discuss what can be done and how we can help our neighbors in the City of Song.

Keeper Nadin reads the letter and immediately leaves to present it to the council, if Laered'ilwyn ask he will be informed the letter was delivered to the council and soon he would have an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here   

Back to top Go down

Letters to the Coronal, High Mage, Armathor, Keeper, Mathors, Akh Faern and Ilaerothil to go here
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next