Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lichy Popo

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:08 pm

*drinks in the fear and then, swiveling from Swanmay, the sock puppet's button eyes stare accusingly at Lairena Eitery*
Back to top Go down
Swanmay

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Lichy Popo wrote:
*a skeletal hand extends languidly out of the darkness towards Swanmay*

Eeeek?
Back to top Go down
Swanmay

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Lichy Popo wrote:
*drinks in the fear and then, swiveling from Swanmay, the sock puppet's button eyes stare accusingly at Lairena Eitery*

I might have to learn to catch up to my reply quotes hehe..
Back to top Go down
Swanmay

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Jakunen wrote:
Lichy Popo wrote:
*a skeletal hand extends languidly out of the darkness towards Swanmay*

*Shoves a sock puppet over the skeletal hand.*

Anyways, welcome!

Thank you kindly Sir Smile
Back to top Go down
LairenaEittery

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Lichy Popo wrote:
Hm? O.o What did I do? *She looks around questioningly.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.acnnotmyinitialsmoore.com/
Swanmay

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:18 pm

LairenaEittery wrote:
Lichy Popo wrote:
Hm? O.o What did I do? *She looks around questioningly.*

Most likely nothing, I think he is a bit loopy *makes a circular motion with a finger by her temple*
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDispair

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:48 am

Greetings everyone. I am ShadowOfDispair (Same in game)

I am from Oceanside Cali. Been playing rpgs since i was 12 so i know my way around a few orcs and goblins most the time Laughing . Im a little shy at first entil i kinda get to know some people so everyone knows and i noticed it also effects my rp in games... dont ask me why it just dose. My main char i play on the server is Katani Hallown. I cant wait to see everyone in server.

The one and only ShadowOfDispair.
Back to top Go down
StormRunner

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Hello everyone! Since the server is full (what is up with that anyway?!) I figured I'd write a short "hello post".

I've been on the server a few times already and I'm pretty much floored by how many talented RP'ers there are. I'm sure I'll meet many, many more before my time here has run out!

In game I'm Rhys Ironhand, the guy who doesn't have a clue!

In real life I'm a musician living in Sweden, studying classical music. I'm equally clueless, though.

See you all in-game!
Back to top Go down
Vanelier

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Welcome to all the new players!
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:56 pm

hello ! nice to meet a classical musician, what do you play? Smile
Back to top Go down
StormRunner

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:10 pm

What don't I play? Wink

Honestly though, I'm majoring in singing (hoping to one day sound roughly like Franco Corelli or Pavarotti. I'd post a link but the forums won't let me! To everyone raising a skeptical eyebrow: I'm actually a pretty normal guy despite liking opera. We're not all psychopaths and murderers! Honest!

I also know some piano, sax and I compose a ton of music in different genres. I've been known to write themes for characters every once in a while, but I haven't had the time lately. Perhaps I'll pick that back up if I get into the mood again.
Back to top Go down
Salchichero

PostSubject: Aloha   Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:35 am

Hello there folks - new blood here. Looking forward to diving in feet first and RP'ing until my eyeballs melt off.

I have yet to make a character, but once done I will post a bio accordingly.

See you all in game!

Back to top Go down
Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:50 am

Ooooh welcome! Whatever you do, be sure you make a Banite and join the dark side. We have cookies.
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:07 am

If you want harder RP, be on the good side. I inwardly always root for them, even though I'm on side evil.
Back to top Go down
Quarrel

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:24 am

Lebbon wrote:
If you want harder RP, be on the good side. I inwardly always root for them, even though I'm on side evil.

Want expert level RP, Join the Gruuman Orc side. . . . . We have Elf meat pie.
Back to top Go down
Lazern

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Luckily, eyeballs are not necessary for RP.
Back to top Go down
Kelticraven

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Good Afternoon all,

I am Kelticraven or just Raven for short. Very Happy
I have been a gamer since 1979, I got my start with AD&D 1st Edition. Yes that long ago! LOL
I have played in some Play by Post games on other boards. But I am a bit rusty, so please forgive me as I come back up to speed. Of late I have been doing MMO's like DC Universe Online, Star Trek Online and such. I have also Beta Tested for Champions Online, Star Trek Online & Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Of late most of the Face to face/PnP games have died that I have joined. So I am returning to computer based RPG's.
I have a deep love of the Drow Race, but I will not create a Drow character for here, till I feel comfortable with the rules here. My last roommate used to know when someone was in trouble when I was RPing, because I would start digging out my gaming books! LOL

I hope that this is the start of many long hours of enjoyable play and that you forgive my spelling errors. I am lost without spell check.

Raven
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:54 pm

welcome and have a lot of fun .... another oldie cheers
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Yay someone else that's older! I don't feel so old now! Gotta love the old timers.
Back to top Go down
Alfie

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:22 pm

cheers welcome welcome one and all!
Back to top Go down
Pentralia

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Welcome and I hope you enjoy! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Welcome aboard, best wishes!
Back to top Go down
Kelticraven

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Thank you one and All for the warm welcome. *smiles softly*

DM Dormouse & Sunflower: I am not sure how I feel being called an "Old timer", I do not own a mega-phone hearing horn yet. But I guess I fall into that group having played for 33 years now. LOL! I am just not used to that 3 letter word being used on me. Wink

Alife, Pentralia, and Xeneize: thank you for your kind words.
BTW Pentralia, I love the line drawing you have for your avatar.

I am still working up the background for Tarlyn here. Having spent a better part of the afternoon going over the different rules here on the board. It is just a matter of getting out the books and sitting down to type it out. I have a rough idea for him, it is just fleshing it out now.

I do hope to see ALL of you in game soon!

Raven
Back to top Go down
Vanelier

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Come to the Dark side! Like, Literally! The Underdark side!

(shameless promoter)

And also, WELCOME NEW FRIEND!
Back to top Go down
Kelticraven

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Thank you Vanelier.

I am afraid I will not be making a Drow just yet...
But when you see the name Shardek come up, then keep your red eyes peeled.
And always remember...
Nindyn nindel kyorl ninta ratha, thalra elghinn dal l' alust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    

Back to top Go down

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next