Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
krampsburglar

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:56 am

Come on in and squeeze in where ever you want bounce 
Back to top Go down
RedEyedLucy

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:14 am

*Peeps out from around the corner and gives a wave with a bright smile*

Oohhh hey there! I'm Liselotte, but for the sake of English we'll just settle for Lucy. I also come from an eternity of playing Neverwinter Nights 1, but sadly I did not bring anyone over with me...

See you you in game! ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:09 am

Welcome! Hope you left the Wailing Death behind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Galadorn

PostSubject: A grand hello!   Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello all, downloading the haks now. Looking forward to playing here.

Played RPGs of all types for 30 years, D&D was always my favoured system.

More to come later, but for now, cheers, and see you on the trail...

--G
Back to top Go down
Galadorn

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Spam post #2! i wanna PM people!
Back to top Go down
Galadorn

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Spam post #3! Now i can PM people! Razz
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Welcome aboard, best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Isenheart

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:41 am

Welcome Galadorn! I remember you from ALFA. Smile I'm happy to see you've found your way here.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you've any inquiries.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:32 am

Galadorn wrote:
Spam post #3! Now i can PM people! Razz

Welcome !!!

If you need help feel free to PM Ravossel in game.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:41 am

Hullo! *waves* I'm new, been poking around for a couple of weeks. I'm new to NWN2, having played NWN1 for many many years, so I am learning a lot of game mechanics as well as the new server. Thank you to all the people who have been very welcoming in game, and hoping this is a good place for some new stories.

santa
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:00 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
ADM Flumph

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:05 pm

Welcome and ask if you have questions Smile
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:09 pm

Welcome aboard. Been able to RP with you a few times. Orange-heads for life!
Back to top Go down
skybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:28 pm

Hello! I've only recently re-joined the community. The last time I played here must have been at least three or four years ago? I mostly kept to a small group of friends after we migrated from BG, but for those who might remember me I played the tiefling rogue "Meer".

Lots of nice visual updates to the server, from the little time I could play before the server went offline. I'll probably be rolling a new character though I have not settled on a concept yet.

I'm also vocal about my opinions, and I hope I haven't made a bad first impression with some people I've talked to in the forum chat. Know that I'm just speaking my mind, and if you've ever a problem with me you can feel free to PM me.

Looking forward to RPing with you all! ...eventually
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:46 pm

Welcome ^^

If you'd like character ideas or build tips (or characters already built for you >.>) feel free to bug the hell out of me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AnalogKid

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:56 pm

Not a new player, but I dont think I ever posted here. I might as well then. Folks have probably seen me now and then. Anyways, i've been playing D&D since I was 11, so its been well over two decades now. I consider myself a hardcore RPer, though, i've found it a bit difficult at times given the grind issue and other folks running away from me in the mines instead of interacting. Anyways, catch you around.
Back to top Go down
krampsburglar

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:17 pm

Welcome AnalogKid. I will not be running from you!
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:55 pm

krampsburglar wrote:
Welcome AnalogKid.  I will not be running from you!

Well, in this case, his character is the one who should be running. Razz

But welcome aboard! My character doesn't really involve himself in the grind, but I'm sure I'll catch you around.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Welcome aboard, best wishes.
Back to top Go down
ADM Flumph

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:44 am

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Lazern

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:15 pm

If my char sees you in the mines, yours might want to run away from HIM Twisted Evil . Hope you enjoy!
Back to top Go down
krampsburglar

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:41 pm

pyro wrote:
Quote :
krampsburglar wrote:Welcome AnalogKid. I will not be running from you!
Well, in this case, his character is the one who should be running. Razz

But welcome aboard! My character doesn't really involve himself in the grind, but I'm sure I'll catch you around.

But pyro, if I like their blood, I will want them alive to satisfy my thirst long term alien
Back to top Go down
the_prothean

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:54 am

Hi, I need more posts to send PM to the DM
Back to top Go down
Blood Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:40 am

Hi new person or old person with new account Smile
Back to top Go down
Pnut

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:31 pm

Hello I'm Pnut and I'm new here. I saw this game and I thought it looked fun so I decided to play it. And now I'm playing it. Yes.... So nice to meet you all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    

Back to top Go down

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next