Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Hey, new/old guy!
Back to top Go down
Devil's Elysium

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:06 am

I seem to be back. Sucked in!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/desaad
Kelticraven

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:09 am

Welcome Back.
Hope to see you in game soon.
Join us in the Underdark.... if you please.
Back to top Go down
Vilesinger

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:46 am

Kelticraven wrote:
Join us in the Underdark.... if you please.

My work is finished...Finally another comes to help promote the UD alien

Welcome all new players...the Underdark is an awsome place to RP come join us if you dare!
Back to top Go down
Devil's Elysium

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:55 am

I'll make a drow within the fortnight, I'm just focusing on Laercarion at the moment. There's only so long I can go without being drawn to the Underdark.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/desaad
themoob

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Hello hello, I am themoob!

I'm from Australia, a history student on the very very long and difficult path of hopefully attaining my PhD one day.

I used to play and DM at Narfell in NWN1, but since that has died, trying to find somewhere else to play, and a friend suggested I give this a go Wink
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Yay! More vict....erm players for me to tort.....erm help.
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Welcome! Beware of those scary, crazy drow and those equally scary, crazy Sunflowers! Razz
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue May 01, 2012 5:52 am

We have candy in the underdark. Come play with us and you can have some...
Back to top Go down
Vilesinger

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue May 01, 2012 8:52 am

mhmm Candy..

Yes come down to the UD. We have a very nice group of players in the darkness below.

Welcome themoob!
Back to top Go down
BerielNefzen

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue May 01, 2012 9:22 am

Welcome ! The surface ain't bad either Wink
Back to top Go down
the_ego_returns

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue May 01, 2012 2:02 pm

Hello guys!

I am new to the server as well. At the moment I am downloading the haks and stuff, it takes forever. Wink

I am from Germany, but (I think) my English skills are good enough to roleplay.

In the past I already gained some rp-experience via NWN1 and NWN2, so I am not a total newbie.

Are there maybe some players out there (surface, I am not going to play UD) who are playing characters on low levels at the moment? I think it is no meta gaming to "accidentally" meet each other ic, as long as the outcome of the encounter completely depends on rp, right?

I am asking because I found it often difficult to get a connection to the "old players" when I joined a new persistent world and I am more the adventurous type of roleplayer, not the guy talking at the campfire all day.
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue May 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Ask around the camp fire, There's always someone willing to give you advice or join up for mini-events or dungeon runs. Also there are always people with low level characters.
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue May 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Yay more vict.....erm players!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vlor73

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sun May 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Hello! both my GF and I are trying this server out.

I wanna say. We started elves and had no idea how it would be when we started in Shadowdale (the only place we were familiar with). Boy had we known... now, all we hear is NO TALKING IN ELVISH, Where are your papers?! *ignores the elves* lol fun times!
Back to top Go down
BerielNefzen

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon May 14, 2012 3:05 am

Aargh no ! more elves.

(kidding, welcome Razz)
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon May 14, 2012 6:37 am

Vlor73 wrote:
Hello! both my GF and I are trying this server out.

I wanna say. We started elves and had no idea how it would be when we started in Shadowdale (the only place we were familiar with). Boy had we known... now, all we hear is NO TALKING IN ELVISH, Where are your papers?! *ignores the elves* lol fun times!

Yay more elves, welcome! You should check out House Arivaela'ruar in Myth Drannor. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bovel

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Wed May 16, 2012 11:34 am

I simply have too big a personality to make a mere post, so made a thread....
HERE!
Back to top Go down
Alarik

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:35 am

Heya guys. My handle's Alarik for most D&D forums, so there ya go.

I've got a few years of forum roleplay under my belt, but I'm fairly new to the videogame roleplay scene, so this should be an experience for me.

I live in the the American Northwest and am happily in my summer vacation at the moment, so I should have plenty of free time.

My knowledge of the Forgotten Realms is limited to what I learned from NWN1 and 2, as well as the Baldur's Gate trilogy, but I'm a fast learner, so I'll adapt to other settings.

It's nice to be here guys, Looking forward to playing with you all.
Back to top Go down
Lazern

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:01 am

Hey Alarik, welcome! Feel free to hit me up with any questions you might have in game or with a PM (or any other player helper for that matter, we have the teal names on the forum). I also come from strictly a nwn1 and 2 and baldur's gate dnd background (I have played one tabletop game for an hour, which got out of hand and we eventually just played halo). I find that a google search is more than enough to fill in any lore gaps you are interested in, so jump on in.

Back to top Go down
Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:02 am

Welcome...its nice to have more vict...erm players to tort....erm help. Yea..help.
Back to top Go down
Lairena Eitery

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:57 am

Welcome Alarik~! Very Happy It's okay. I knew absolutely nothing about Faerun and the Forgotten Realms when I came to this server. [I still don't know too much. >.> *sigh*] But the players on this server as well as the DMs are all very helpful.

As for forum RP. Hrrrrmmm... O.o I'll have to RP with you sometime then. Very Happy I'm on a bit of a forum RP kick. I haven't been IG a lot lately, but I've been roaming the forums and looking around for a while. Very Happy I hope you enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acnnotmyinitialsmoore.com/
Ostheim

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Glad to be here. 'Ello.
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Hello Smile
Back to top Go down
Ostheim

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Now if I can just connect without being booted. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    

Back to top Go down

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next