Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
KingOfAquilonia

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:08 pm

oooohhh I missed this thread... well I've been on the server for about 2 weeks now but that makes me still pretty new!

Hello folks and I hope to get to have some quality rp with some of you , so far I'm sure many of you have encountered my tiefling Kalthanar , I hope you enjoy his RP and my company as I will strive to do so for the rest of you as well

That being said... My TRUE main will likely be if and when those thunderborn/thane classes come out as ... if you might have guessed with my forum and in game account name I am a HUGE fan of Conan (the books not the movies... movies are fun but don't think of that as the actual Conan XD ) and there fore a huge fan of barbarians and other such things

Though Hexblade is also very appealing and I have another very tempting character concept for when that comes out...

But all that aside I'm looking forward to getting some solid RP and so far I've met some pretty cool players ...

To name a few... Brann Helspinn, Baelin Daevros, the Ravenwood sisters specifically Zarina since I've had the pleasure of rping with her more than the other.... uhm.... Even some of the zhents even though im not ebil! Emma Robison and Sarla Kenson .... Wakefield has been a saint in answering my questions when I pester him in game... If I didn't mention you here , rest assured I still prolly think your awesome these are just the few that I thought of atm
Back to top Go down
TheSupremeForce

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:10 pm

After many years, I'm (finally) making my first trip into NWN2's PW scene. Having spent a fair chunk of time on the forums here, I'll be sure to make it in game... once I think of an appropriate character.
Back to top Go down
Vanelier

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:22 pm

WELCOME, NEW FRIENDS!

Very Happy

UD is where it's at! COME TO THE DARKNESS!!! But the surface is okay too.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Welcome aboard, best wishes.
Back to top Go down
KingOfAquilonia

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:23 am

haha I might make a drow at some point , it seems like the drow players here are pretty friendly from what I read on the forums and most importantly they seem pretty active. AND Bregan D'arthe (eh... spelling Idk , Jarlaxle's merc group) is actually joinable on this server!?!? That's awesome I always dug Jarlaxle... Though Artemis was my absolute favorite , Jarlaxle was cool too.

Back to top Go down
UnsafeNormal

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Hey everybody, been playing for a few weeks and thought it was about time I joined the forum community. Looking forward to more great adventures in the Dalelands with all of you.
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:19 am

hello there and welcome Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:26 am

Yay another victi....erm player! Welcome to our little insane family.
Back to top Go down
BerielNefzen

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:44 am

Welcome !

First Char here made two weeks and some ago, Im loving it, I hope you enjoy playing with me too Razz
Back to top Go down
SimilarlyDifferent

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi there! I hope to keep seeing you around in game. Welcome to the server/forum.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Welcome aboard, best wishes!
Back to top Go down
ithilan

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:50 am

Hello, ive been here for barely a week now and must say I am quite shocked, possitively so.

I have played NWN on a variety of servers since the release of the first game and without comparing, I am genuinely in love with the atmosphere of this server. The roleplay is catching, the population is extremely helpfull and friendly, both on the staff and player side of things, the scenary and experience as a whole has been bliss so far.

Thank you for past and hopefully many future experiences with you all.

Regards
Back to top Go down
nlyh

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:55 am

Glad to see you here Wink
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am

Yay more vict...erm I mean players! WELCOME.
Back to top Go down
Vispil

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:22 am

Hi,

I'm a new person around here! That being said, I've found the few last days quite amusing and hope that similiar kind of feeling will linger for quite a bit. I used to play the older NWN quite a bit a year or so backwards but it came to a slow halt eventually mostly due to real life. I couldn't really figure out how to get the Neverwinter Nights 1 installed again from the CDs (I must have been doing something wrong..) so I decided to install NWN2 instead. I've never really played Neverwinter Nights 2 a lot before, only to finished the singleplayer campaign years backwards and left it on the shelf. However, out of curiousity I decided to see if there would be any server that might be fun and interesting to roleplay on. I must admit that having to download for 1gb of data only to test a server frightened me at first, but I'm glad I gave it a try!

Hmm, I think that was all I had to say. I hope to see you all in game!

Yours truly,
Vispil
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:23 pm

welcome.

beware the sunflower and her stem of steel! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:24 pm

*flexes her stem of steel* GRRRRRRR ...
Back to top Go down
Broninkai

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Sunflower wrote:
*flexes her stem of steel* GRRRRRRR ...

*Wilts the stim with ginger magic*

Mwhahahaha

Back to top Go down
Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Naw..gingers don't scare me. I rather like Gingers!! Still a Stem of Steel.
Back to top Go down
Broninkai

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Sunflower wrote:
Naw..gingers don't scare me. I rather like Gingers!! Still a Stem of Steel.

A wilted stem.

But yes, a stem. I love you Razz
Back to top Go down
Deathevn

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:05 pm

*walks in sheepishly*

Hello Everyone.. Uhh some of you may know me, most likely dont. Ive been popping in and out for an embarrassingly long time. Well.. back again. Very much looking forward to rping with you all again and hopefully with more stability this time as my life has finally calmed down!

See you around the Dale
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Welcome to DB, potential new slave of the Church! Mwhahaha! *Cue evil music of doom.*

But really - glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
_Wizikno_

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:26 am

Hey ya'll! Smile

New/old guy returning to NWN2 after a break, been on the server for a few days now.
So, uhm ... I guess I'll see you IG Razz
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:21 am

//Welcome aboard. Best wishes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kelticraven

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Jakunen wrote:
Welcome to DB, potential new slave of the Church! Mwhahaha! *Cue evil music of doom.*

But really - glad to have you here!

Run while you still can! *j/king*
Welcome to the Dalelands!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello ! *new player introduction thread*    

Back to top Go down

Hello ! *new player introduction thread*
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next