Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Tanya

avatar

Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:19 pm

[Influence Lost: Sylva Greenleaf, Elatos Greenhoof]
[Influence Gained: Grand Witch]
[New Companion unlocked: Grand Witch]


Elatos: "Making deals with witches never ends up good."
Sylva: "Me wished us find other way."
Grand Witch takes Sylva's hand, and almost with pleasure, with no mercy, cuts through her skin with knife. When blood spills out, she sucks it with her mouth. It looks almost like vampirism. She does not take much blood, and the wound on Sylva's hand is not serious at all, but it is enough to make the job done. She then walks to one undead Greenleaf and spits Sylva's blood on its forehead as she chants some creepy words. Redblood becomes dark and like acid, melts the undead. And all other undead who were Greenleaf are linked, they begin to burn in acid and fire around the group, falling down on the ground. Skull ring on Rauva's hand begins to burn her finger too, she starts to scream and quickly takes off the ring and throws it few meters away. When it falls on the ground, the ring explodes with fire. It could have kill drowess Rauva if she did not take it off on time. With the skull ring destroyed, the spell is broken, and all fallen Greenleaf are no longer undead, and can now rest in peace. The barrier disappears, allowing the group to leave the tribe grounds. Sylva casts healing spell on her hand, and looks at the Grand Witch with rage in her eyes. Grand Witch approaches Eirox: "See. Black magic can be of use too. I shall join your travels and help you destroying sea coven and drow house. But I feel I should give you the same warning you did, Earthborn. If you try to betray me, you will discover the reason behind my "beautiful" names." Sylva shows the gem she found in statue of Leaf Lord. It appears to be piece of crystal, that gives a direction. Sylva climbs up on Elatos again: "Me know where me can find rest of me people now." She shows direction to Elatos. Elatos nods to Sylva and starts moving in that direction slowly as human. He moves slower now yes, but does not accept Eirox to ride him anymore. Grand Witch walks besides Eirox. Sylva glances one more time at her destroyed tribe, as a goodbye, and then the four of them continue towards next journey.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:40 am

Oyo wrote:
Jrggred approaches Rauva with questions in his eyes, about what happened with her ring and the explosion. She wakes up from deep thoughts and glances at him, answering: "Obok faer zhah a xund. Gaer zhah mzild taga uss rah wun nindol nibele." ("High magic is at work. There is more than one hand in this game.") Jrggred frowns and suggests: "T'yin dos z'klaen kus velg'larn ulu kku xuil nindol." ("Then you must send assassin to deal with this.") Rauva nods: "Usstan jal'yur xunus." ("I already did.")

Somewhere in Duathamper river, Aqacia's servant brings a chest in the group of sea hags and hagspawns. Aqacia approaches to the decorated chest with sea pearls, and looks at it with her hungry eyes. The servant cannot help but wonder why Aqacia desires this from the sea: "Here is the gift from the depths of the sea. But I do not understand why would you require the creature inside the chest. It is still a baby and of no use to us, not to mention that it will not survive in the river, especially if it grows bigger than the river itself." Aqacia smiles at the servant: "Then let me explain this to you. This dark book I have stolen from Dalia holds many secrets, including the control over age. I shall combine the knowledge of this book and my sea experience, to create this adorable cute baby into giant sea abomination. And its purpose isn't to survive, but to crush our enemies. I hope that everything is going according to our plans" With the chest in her hands, Aqacia moves to the river, and while everyone watches, she opens the chest ...

A new day dawned, and Nadin, Maya, Mylanis and Leo with their babies already continued their journey. A male fairy cuts of their path by storming as fast as he can near by Nadin, and two hagspawns are chasing him with great axes. When Leo sees this, it appears that he recognizes the fairy, but as he is carrying baby at the moment, he is unable to help.

Nadin's options:

[Help the Fairy]
[Don't help the Fairy]
Vall Moon wrote:
[Help the Fairy]

The wizard instantly calculates the distance to not hit the faerie and cast a spell that makes black tentacles rise from ground, these tentacles attempt to wrap around the hagspaws and crush them. While this happens Nadin unsheats his sword and remain in a defensive position. Hold position comrades.

((all spells mentioned are really memorized))
Oyo wrote:
Leo stands back with others while Nadin does his magic. As black tentacles raise from the ground at Nadin's command, they wrap around one of the hagspawns and crushes him into nothing. It appears that this target was a doppelganger from the other hagspawn that remained on safe distance from Nadin's spell. He does not seem to pursuit the fairy anymore. He gives a suspicious glance to Nadin, and escapes in the woods. Fairy was saved from the pursuit and it flies towards Nadin to offer his thanks with a soldier salute with a sword in his hands. "Thank you Ar-tel-quessir for helping me. I tried to get rid of them for a while. The woods become less safe each day." Leo approaches to the fairy and with a pleasant surprise wonders where was the fairy all this time. "Elvey, is that you? It has been a while ... I did not hear of you and your family since ..." Leo looks sadly in the ground as he remembers Celinette. "I know..." Elvey respond as he looks at the rest of the groups, especially at the Lyon babies. "After the forest war we had to retreat from the woods, and I am sorry that we could not aid you. Our court left Lyons Forest, but our enemy remained same." Leo nods. "I do understand, and I am happy to see you are well. If we could have done better job as our Lyon duty, the forest would have been safer place for you and your family."

Nadin's options

1.[Introduce yourself]
2.You did the right thing, you were looking out for your family and your people.
3.Coward, how could you leave them in war like that?
4.[Custom]
Vall Moon wrote:
4.[Custom]

After notice the true hagspawn escaped the spell, Nadin focus his atention in the critter, not paying atention immediatelly to the faerie, his hand starts to crackle with eletricity sparks but than the elf realizes the critter is too far and ironically the tentacles avoid him to try overrun it, so he has no option besides to watch when his oppositor vanishes in forest. When he finally turns to the faerie he notices he is speaking with Leo. Nadin sheets his blade and decide to let them talk, remaining silence for now.
Oyo wrote:
OOC: As Tanya is unable to use computer and internet during her absence, with her approval and guide, I will be posting the RP of her character Maya Lyon until she is back, so we can continue the story. She is being informed of the role play story we are performing in this thread daily over cell phone as she didn't activate internet services to access this by herself.

Elvey: "So it is true, you have become a father. I am sorry I could not make it to your wedding ceremony."
Maya: "The babies are so cute, I plan to call them Mushroom and Carrot. Mushrooms, Lurue and Eachthighern will protect them, and so will I defend the new generation with my life. I am happy to see you Elvey. The forest is not same without your family. Did you ever consider coming back?"
Elvey nods: "That is why I fly through these woods in Cormanthor, to see how safe they have became since my last visit. But apparently, the new force from the deep waters of north sea is inhabiting. I've seen many sea hags and hagspawns from the direction I came. The short path is not as safe as it used to be."
Leo: "You can come with us, you will be more safe in our group. We are on way to Lyons Forest as well."
Elvey: "Thank you for invitation. I suggest that we move south and use longer path to reach Lyons Forest. The traveling may be longer but it should be more safe."

Nadin's options (options can be combined as long they are not opposite to each other):

1.[Introduce yourself]
2. We do not need a fairy to our group.
3. Welcome aboard.
4. [Go shortcut]
5. [Go south longer path]
6.You did the right thing, you were looking out for your family and your people.
7.Coward, how could you leave them in war like that?
8. [Custom]
Vall Moon wrote:
1.[Introduce yourself]
5. [Go south longer path]


Even if Elvey story seems a bit confused, Nadin didnt pay much interest, cause this is well common with faeries. If Leo trusted him this was enough to Nadin. So, I'm Nadin Moonbolt from Cormyr. A short way would be the best since ambushes can occur in a longer route too, but if you know the dangers are increased in the short path, I'm inclined to agree, let's take the longer road. Our priority here is the safety of the babies, the rest is secondary, except the integrity of all the group as well.
Oyo wrote:
Elvey salutes Nadin: "It is an honor to meet you, Ar-tel-quessir. I am Elvey Chaswing, prince of the Chaswing faerie kingdom, once on the Lyonland, and now beyond. You have my gratitude, and your name will be known for your act against our enemies, when you come to our kingdom as honored guest and a hero to claim your fortune reward."

[Influence Gained: Leo Lyon]

Leo rubs his jaw as he thinks about hag movements. "It is strange. Why would aquan beings be away from waters. If we go to south, that means we are going to get closer to the river Duathamper. The southern path may appears to be safer at the moment, but I suggest staying away from that river and its beach. Synph watches over us, he guided you Elvey to be our light in this path. Thank you Nadin for finding more time to offer us your protection."



Nadin's group moves south, taking the longer path to avoid roving enemies from the sea, that now moves through the woods of Cormanthor. Following Elvey, the group was getting closer to Duathamper river. They were successful in avoiding enemies of the Sea Coven, but they were not the only enemies that inhabit the woods. After few hours, when the sun turned red and began to fall behind hills and trees, the heroes encounter a drow group. With a seductive walk, a female drow ends in front of heroes path, and looks at Lyons as she speaks to them with common tongue: "Well well, in search for a kitty, look what we found." Lyons give hostile look as the drowess smiles and crosses her arms. "What do you want Zarmur'ss? Don't you ever get tired of hunting us?" - Leo asks her, obviously this was not her first encounter with Lyons. Maya adds: "She probably did not learn her lesson from the last time. Maybe it's time to remind her." Zarmur'ss laughs at Maya's comment and shakes her head: "Fools. My skills are doubled since last time we met. And I did not come alone." She calls for her men. "Boys?" Drow warriors and scouts fall down from trees, landing around the group, armed with many kind of weapons prepared for attack. Leo turns around to scan how many of them are around and Maya's eyes begin to glow with eldritch power as Zarmur'ss continues to talk. "Now you will answer my questions, before I kill you. You die either way, but it is your choice will you watch your children die first, or will you die before them. I cannot decide, both ways are so fun!" Leo starts to growl quietly. "We do not fear you dark elf. Leave while you still have the chance. You will have no answer from us." Zarmur'ss unsheats her daggers and frowns as she glances at Nadin and Mylanis: "Or what? You will send one of your sun people or a painted idiot? The sun is almost set, and now you will experience the full skill of the shadows!" Zarmur'ss disappears from the sight and drow party attacks the heroes, including Mylanis and Leo who are carrying their children.
Maskedshini wrote:
Mylanis looks around for a quick moment, then shouts to Leo, who's carrying their baby boy

Leo, cover his ears!

When Leo has done so, Mylanis does the same for their baby girl, and she takes a deep breath, and lets out a ferocious roar like no other, the sonic waves blasting through the trees, and leaving all but the strongest of men stunned

Mylanis then shouts

You will not harm my children, you will not harm any of us. Be gone filth of Lloth!

She stomps with her foot on the ground, and besides her two Huge elder earth elementals raise from the ground to defends the group from the attacks. Along with everything else, Mylanis calls upon another spell from her goddess, to fill the entire area with a bright sunburst, which should blind all of the drow, whose eyes wouldn't have any chance to adjust to something like that.
Vall Moon wrote:
Having few spells effective against a trained drow group, Nadin decides for the harder way, and immediatelly casts a spell that makes him much faster than a normal person, You will find swift justice today dhaerow traitors and another that envelop his body in protective flames, able to retribute melee hits with fiery attacks. Using the advantage of the potent light spell casted by Mylanis, Nadin runs in the middle of the group avoiding all hits with some ease, as a full trained bladesinger. He would cease his run in the back of the last drow, that he strikes with incredible haste aiming to the throat. Your threachery will prove to be not enough abominations. Accostumed to spot hided people, except by those who really mastered the art, and able to see the invisible due a day long ward, the ar'tel'quessir evaluated the battlefield as best as he could in his limited time.
Oyo wrote:
Holding his hands on ears of the baby boy, Leo unleashes his roar together with Mylanis', together stunning and paralyzing most of the drow group, but those stronger continue attack. Held back by two elder elementals, drow couldn't reach Mylanis and Leo with their children in the number that is capable to fight. Those that were held by powerful roars are being finished by Maya's blasts and Elvey's attack with his weapons. Some were killed by elementals. Few of them attack Nadin but as sunburst blinds them, it leaves them vulnerable to finishes. But not all drow were a regular. The stronger ones were able to resist sun magic with their natural spell resistance, and they took down one elemental, revealing open path towards Leo and his son. Dark clouds and shadows start to appear on the battlefield as Zarmur'ss begins her attack. She moves fast like a shadow towards Leo, difficult to spot even for his eyes. He takes his son off his back belt and while holding him in one hand, he begins to retreat quickly. A drow warrior attacks him with a swing of great sword, but Leo menages to crouch in movement and avoid deadly sharp blade, pushing the drow away few meters with his one hand, and then raises as he continues his path to save his son. But carrying the child in hands effected his running speed. And with almost no effort, Zarmur'ss was able to overrun him and appear in front of his path. Leo's veins change to green as he secretes acid and sprays it over Zarmur'ss with his free hand, but her figure simple disappears in shadow mist, this obviously not being a real her. The real her was behind Leo, as she strikes him in back with her daggers. Leo falls down on the ground, rolling few meters on his own purpose, holding his son very close to himself to protect him from any damage. His hat remains on the ground, a Lyon hat that attracts Zarmur'ss' attention. With all other drow being enough away to battle with others, Leo uses opportunity to roll over his hat and to grab a great sword from it. But he could not hold his son anymore. He had to leave him behind himself and the drowess so he can properly fight against her. The baby begins to cry which tears the heart of his father apart. Leo raises his sword as he chants some spells to heal his back, and prepares to face Zarmur'ss. With lion's swiftness, Leo charges at Zarmur'ss who easily doges his few heavy attacks. In last attack, she deflects the path of Leo's great sword into the ground, with her foot, as she performs a rotating movement with her quick steps over the metal of horizontal great sword position. When she reaches desired height, from the rotation she hits Leo in face with her leg. It was a surprising how can some little being like this female drow, comparing to Leo's size, be capable of performing a powerful kick like this, that separates Leo from his sword, and sends him four meters away. Zarmur'ss remains to stand on Leo's great sword that is still stabbed in the ground. She makes another seductive walk upwards of the sword until she reaches the hilt, and then she looks down on wounded Leo beneath her, with her angry red eyes. "And now you fall, as all Lyons must!" She gives her last speech to Leo, as she spins her two daggers and her hands, and launches a finish attack on Leo, by jumping from his great sword down on him. Only few moments now separate Leo from his death.
Vall Moon wrote:
While fighting the drow, the ar'tel'quessir would eventually notice his friend predicament, the same spell that allows him to see the invisible would help against the darkness casted by the deadly drow girl. Leaving his guard more open than the usual, but still protected by his fiery shield and absorving wards, he casts a small ball of lightning aiming Leo's pretending to be assassin. Even if the attack is able to deal a good wound, it hardly will be mortal, but the natural spell resistance of the drow will prove to be useless against it.
Maskedshini wrote:
Still being free from most of the battle, Mylanis continues to sling spells around at all the drows attacking the party, As soon as Leo is forced to leave their son on the ground, Mylanis summons another earth elemental to place as a shield over her son, She quickly scans the area once more, Seeing Leo down, her rage towards the Drow attacking him grows, and she Mutters another spell, Sending 6 massive tree trunks straight at Zarmur'ss whatever natural resistance to magic the drow might have would prove useless against this spell, and the spell would cause massive damage, and the force would likely be enough to send her out of the air, and knock her away from Leo
Oyo wrote:
The use of combined work of Nadin's and Mylanis' magic was successful. They managed to hit Zarmur'ss in mid air before she was able to land with her daggers on Leo's neck. Druidess' powerful magic of nature and Nadin's orb of electricity wounded the flying drow badly, sending her away from Leo nine meters into a tree, where she hits and leaves blood trace on the wood as she bounces of and falls somewhere behind some shrubs. Leo looks at his saviors to his right side and then behind at the baby boy, feeling relief as he sees that earth elemental is shielding their son. Maya calls for telthor warrior, and as he raises he starts to shoot ice arrows at the drow enemies, which at same time saves Elvey from a drow warrior. Leo remains near the child and elemental and fights of any drow that is coming close enough, using his primal movements and unarmed attacks. He sends away incoming arrows from drow scouts with powerful winds that he creates with nature magic until he comes close enough and grabs them for necks where he breaks them. He looks behind the shrubs and finds some blood traces, but Zarmur'ss is again nowhere to be found. "She disappeared again, but she is wounded!" Leo tells his group. Drow group realizes that mother druidess is serious threat, and should not be confronted as long she is being shielded by her summons and her group. For that reason they focus their attacks on Elvey, Nadin and Maya. During the combat, Maya informs group that Zarmur'ss is hiding until she recovers herself to strike again, that she knows to use magic scrolls of all kinds.
Oyo wrote:
BOSS BATTLE -  Zarmur'ss
Step 1/3 - Defeat Wave of the Drow




Still out of the sight, Zarmur'ss awaits in shadows recovering from powerful attacks of Nadin and Mylanis, while her men attack the heroes. The numbers of drow focus on attacking Nadin, Maya and Elvey, because they are no match to come close to mother druidess Mylanis, who is guarded by elemental spirits. This allows Mylanis to cast her spells from distance without much of effort.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:03 am

Tanya wrote:
As the drow wave approaches, Maya tells Telthor Warrior to attack them. He loads ice arrows in his bow and fires at the coming enemy. Maya herself calls for insects from the wilds and sends them to bite drow and slow them down. And while insects are still on the field, she casts noxious doom to daze as many drow as she can. Maya keeps distance from direct attack and relays only on range and her summon.
Oyo wrote:
Elvey flies in front lines, as a warrior fairy he is. Flying fast he easily dodges drow's attacks with heavy weapons, and then he plants his two swords in a male drow eye. The drow screams in pain and attacks Elvey again and again. Skillful fairy prince dodges all of the attacks, making eyeless drow chase him across the battlefield, and when last time the drow swings and Elvey moves away from the attack, the drow misses the fairy and hits one of his own, and while in the heat of surprise, drow watching with one eye left his own fall by his hand, Elvey uses opportunity to fly swiftly under eyeless drow's jaw, and slices his throat. Two drow fall as Elvey plays his role in the battle proudly, showing that size does not matter, that he is far more than an ordinary fairy, just like his sister Celinette.
Vall Moon wrote:
Once more Nadin enters in his bladesong trance humming a monotony melody while his sword 'hums' a monotony melody itself, attacking and blocking in impressive speed, leaving only acid burns and blood trails wherever it hits. Allowing his blade do the most job while enveloped in retributive flames Nadin seems more concentrated now in his personal fights.
Maskedshini wrote:
Mylanis, seeing as none of the drow dare get near her now, quickly checks to make sure that both her children, and her husband are safe. Before turning around, now clearly extremely angry.

You harm this forest, you attack my friend, you attack my family, you attack my children.
And now, I will respond in kind.

Mylanis grabs something from one of her bags, and drops it on the ground between her feet. within seconds roots form around the druidess feet, and bright glowing runes appear on the ground all around Mylanis. A blink of an eye later a golden ring of runes appear in the air behind Mylanis, All of the runes are in the language of the druids. Before any of the drow have any chance to react to the scene The runes fly towards the largest group of drow, and as soon as it lands, explodes, bringing about a sudden flash of light, and once that quickly fades, all the remains of the drow within the area, is a bunch of harmless panicking chickens.
Oyo wrote:
Step 2/3 - Defeat Shadow Clones

When few drow fall from humming blade played by Nadin's hand, the standing one are being transformed in panicking chickens by Mylanis' spell, Leo walks over to Mylanis bringing their son close, and observing the chickens fleeing in fear into random directions. Zarmur'ss' creepy giggle could be heard from different directions, as the shadows gather and it is almost as she is at many places at once. Five Zarmur'ss exit those shadow clouds. Crazy Shadow Clone starts to laugh insanely, Angry Shadow Clone observes the heroes with rage in her eyes, Happy Shadow Clone picks up a flower from the ground and smells it, Weeping Shadow Clone cries for the fallen drow, and fifth Zarmur'ss is not a clone, but the real one who orders her clones to attack, before she disappears in shadow clouds again. Shadow clones rush forward in direction of Mylanis and her babies.
Tanya wrote:
Noxious blast hits the Crazy Shadow Clone, while not harming it much, it stops it and the Crazy Shadow Clone looks in the direction from where the blast came. Maya was walking towards the Crazy Shadow Clone with her hands burning with green eldritch power, and laughing insanely herself. The two crazy enemies face each other. Maya conjures the green spear of noxius eldritch magic in her hands (glaive), and attacks the shadow with it because her enemy is an incorporeal creature and normal weapons would not harm it or hit it at all. Crazy Shadow Clone easily dodges Maya's attacks and responds back with a side kick in Maya's cheek, knocking her down on the ground. Maya falls and while still on the ground she turns her head quickly towards the approaching Crazy Shadow Clone, and looks at the shadow through her hair. When Shadow Clone gets close enough to attack Maya again, Maya's Telthor Warrior, being incorporeal himself, grabs Crazy Shadow Clone from behind and holds her. Maya gets up on her feet and conjures the same magical spear again, diving it in the Shadow Clone's head, and while the Shadow Clone screams, Maya does a crazy face and watches the evil spirit being destoryed. One of the Zarmur'ss' shadow clones is now destroyed - the Crazy Shadow Clone. But three more remain.
Oyo wrote:
The three shadow clones that left continue their path towards babies. They jump on the elemental that was blocking their path, all three of them together knocking down the elemental on the ground and defeating it with combined attacks shadow attacks. Dark clouds move in with them surrounding Mylanis and Leo with their children, and the shadows fade within the darkness. Their were circling in a strange dance around them. Leo is having difficulty to detect exact their location. Weeping Shadow Clone dashes out of the dark clouds in direction towards Leo from behind, extending her dark hands towards the baby.
Spirit Guide Sol: "Behind you Leo"
Leo holds his son in one hand and pulls him away from the shadow as he turns around to face the Weeping Clone. He extends his free arm that almost instantly becomes ghost arm and grabs the dashing shadow for neck, holding her in air. She starts to scream as the ghost warrior holds her with arm that begins to glow with strange shamanistic symbols, as Leo begins to chastises her. During his process to vanquish one of the shadows, the Angry Shadow Clone uses the opportunity to sneak behind Leo and attempt to steal the child. This move was clearly visible to Mylanis but the Happy Shadow Clone covers the Angry one, by attacking Mylanis to steal the child that is with her.

Mylanis' options

1. [Save Baby Boy]
2. [Save Baby Girl]

3.

[Save both]
Maskedshini wrote:
2. [Save the baby girl]

Reaching out to help Leo defend her son, Mylanis suddenly finds herself fighting off the Happy shadow clone. Mylanis uses her druadic magic to transform her arm into something that mostly resembles a lizards, with fine sharp claws, already boosted with druid magic, she tears through the shadow. Slash after slash hurts the spirits, until finally she pierces the creatures heart, killing it.

As she finally manages to bring down the shadow, she desperately looks to Leo and their Son
Oyo wrote:
Step 3/3
Defeat the Zarmur'ss Shadow


Leo did not notice the Angry Shadow Clone that sneaks from behind. As he was destroying the Weeping Shadow Clone, his son was being taken from his hand by Angry Shadow Clone. The cold and black shadow hands reached this innocent being, taking it away from Leo's arm in same time as the Weeping Shadow Clone is being destroyed. But when Leo feels the lack of weight in his arm, he quickly turn towards the last standing Shadow and extends his hand to reach for his son, but the shadow moves too fast. She dashes into the night, disappearing with Lyon Baby Boy in her grasp. Realizing what happened, Leo's heart starts to beat abnormally and he stops breathing, trying to come to himself. He runs after the shadow without thinking, but he was unable to locate her in the dark. The Angry Shadow Clone already met with Zarmur'ss, handing the baby over to the drowess.
Zarmur'ss: "We'll see now what Jrggred thinks of female drow now, when one brings him something that his heart currently desires the most." She looks at her Angry Shadow Clone and smiles: "You stay and hold them off, I will use the advantage of the night and escape with my prey. Your strength is no longer split to four, as each of your mirror was destroyed in this battle, it made you stronger. Finish as much of them as you can." With those words Zarmur'ss leaves the battlefield with the baby, leaving the parents suffer from sadness and desperation. Zarmur'ss' Shadow appears on the sight as the last standing opponent on the field.
Maskedshini wrote:
Mylanis, seeing her son being taken away, wastes no time. Using more of her Magic, she calls to her Linura, her white wolf companion, but this time Linura is not alone, she has at least 10 more wolves, around the same size, but younger than Linura. However Mylanis with a few short yips, orders the wolves to follow the fleeing Drowess, and follow her Son.

The ten younger wolves take off, however Linura remains, and Mylanis spends a few seconds warding the wolf. However Mylanis then places her daughter with the wolf, ordering it to protect the little girl.



When all that is completed within a relative short time. That the drowess orders around the shadow. Mylanis now turns to face the final shadow. Not panicking, not depressed, not sad, but angry like never before.

"This one is mine" Mylanis simply says to her companions. As she slowly takes a step towards the shadow, and then another, and another. But as each step passes, she shreds another bit of her elven form. And with the final few steps before reaching the Shadow, the druidess is no longer an elf, she's in the form of a glimmering silver dragon.
Oyo wrote:
Leo joins the pack of big wolves running after drowess with the Lyon baby. Slowed down by carrying the child, Zarmur'ss glances behind her shoulder at the wolves that are catching after her quickly. She uses free arm and throws a trap on the path behind her that explodes, covering the field behind her with pointy and sharp metal pieces, that harm wolves legs as they run over them, slowing them down as their paws begin to bleed, and they start to fall behind the drowess. However this trap does not slow Leo down at all. Angry and worried father would run though living fire and hell for his child. Leo passes the wolves and is on his way to grab Zarmur'ss, moving fast with inhuman speed, with lion's swiftness.

The Shadow Zarmur'ss looks at the dragon and steps back at her approach, obviously intimidated by this creature. This also makes the shadow angry as she did not want to step back, thus the shadow foolishly jumps straight towards the Lyon Dragon, aiming for the neck with her daggers. When she hits Lyon Dragon she pushes herself with legs away from the dragon and lands on the ground again with back flip. But her attack had no effect, it was useless against the dragon scales. One shadow, even if clone of Zarmur'ss, had no chance to defeat this creature alone. She is now all alone, left as a toy to Dragon Lyon. Her faces shimmer, reflecting expression of already defeated shadows before her, she becomes happy and giggles, then she becomes crazy and starts to scream holding herself for hair, and then she starts to cry like a child, before she becomes angry again.

When Leo ends behind Zarmur'ss he extends his hand to grab Zarmur'ss for shoulder as they were running, but Zarmur'ss jumps forward landing on her free arm, grabbing some dirt from the ground and rising her legs in air and hitting Leo in jaw from bellow, and when she was about to finish front star flip, as her feet end on the ground again and her free arm raises from the ground, she throws the dirt in Leo's eyes, temporarily blinding him. From the skillful acrobatic kick and attack on his eyes with dirt, Leo trips over a rock and falls on ground, trying to clean his eyes. When he finishes and opens his eyes, there was no trace of Zarmur'ss and his son anymore. The skillful drowess performed her final acrobatic dance, that skillful to stop even Leo from catching her, while at same time holding a baby in one of her arms. Leo begins to growl angrily and calling for his son's name.
Vall Moon wrote:
Nadin with his vision magically enhanced can perfectly see even in magical darkness and the invisible, with keen eyes to most but not the great stealthers, he than fastly entones some simple and magical war melodies notes and the speed of all around him is extremly enhanced by the "song of celerity". Without think twice the elf runs in full speed in the direction of the Angry Shadow Clone that has the baby boy. The metal pieces in the way that would hurt Nadin are blocked by his magical defenses that were almost intact until now, except by his protective flames that start to vanish. In the middle of his run Nadin would notice the baby being passed to the original drow, an without think twice he runs to the real drow direction.
Maskedshini wrote:
Standing tall over the shadow, Mylanis brings down her might upon the unfortunate thing, as her massive clawed feet rips the thing into 5 pieces of rather equal size, that slowly fade into the wind, and the shadow is now more. As this is done, Mylanis resumes her elven form, and returns to get her baby girl.
Tanya wrote:
Maya does not interfere between Mylanis and the Shadow, perfectly understanding why this must be personal. She could not get to her nephew on time, she was too far from the real drowess. Maya could only watch the kidnapping with sadness in her eyes, as her heart is also being teared apart. This reminds her on moments when she lost her child from the actions of evil and dark forces, and now seeing that her brother Leo and Mylanis are about to face the same pain, she had nothing comforting to say, as she still did not find anything to comfort herself for the same loss she went through.
Oyo wrote:
Zarmur'ss was not reachable anymore, as she took unknown path in the night. Nadin could find Leo on his knees broken, breathing heavily, and being in pain as his son was taken away by the dark elf. He holds a small glove of his son Lav in his right hand, and with left hand he grabs his hair in a fist, trying to deal with the strike of this tragic night.

Nadin's Options:

1. Are you alright?
2. There is still hope, she took him alive.
3. It's over, your son is forever lost.
4. [Spellcraft] I can scry for his location via the glove.
5. Get up on your feet now! You are a Lyon!
6. [Custom]
Vall Moon wrote:
Being the practical and apparently cold wizard Nadin adresses the first practical solution to the problem, avoiding waste time.

4. [Spellcraft] I can scry for his location via the glove.

- You have much itens the baby use, I can try scry the baby, if we can find a masterwork mirror of highly polished silver, and the eye of a hawk, an eagle, or a roc, and nitric acid, copper, and zinc... I have all necessary in Myth Drannor.

((scry needs DM approaval as RP spell))
Oyo wrote:
"Myth Drannor is now beyond our reach. We will lose much time if we go all the way back to perform scrying. The drow will have advantage over us in days, weeks maybe, we are now the closest as we will ever be. There must be other way!" Leo replies with lack of self control to the Nadin's suggested solution. He raises on his feet and walks nervously trying to think of fastest solution. "And what do to with my daughter now, to carry her through dark woods back and forward all over again, raising the risk for her life too?" Leo searches for Mylanis to see how is she dealing with this and asks her what she thinks about Nadin's idea.
Maskedshini wrote:
Mylanis shakes her head at the idea.

Walking to either Myth Drannor or the Lyon forest will take to long, We need to start moving right away, or rather, you need to start moving right away.

Mylanis goes to a knee, as the injured wolves who joined in the hunt for the drow comes to her, licking their injured paws and legs. As Mylanis quickly begins to heal every one of the wolves, she looks up to her companions.

Let the wolves track with you, their noses are much better than ours, and they should be able to track my son. Linura will go with you, just let her and the others sniff the glove, that should enable them to pick up the scent.

Mylanis, as she finishes healing the last of the wolves, she uses her druid knowledge to communicate her wishes to the wolves, through a series of motions, growls, yips and the like. She then stands and turns to her companions.

The wolves will tracks whatever scent they pick up from the gloves, and the scent they remember. I'll continue on to the Lyon forest with my daughter, and I will join you again after I've made it there safely.
Vall Moon wrote:
Nadin nods at Mylanis words

- I do agree the wolves are a much better option, still troubles me you are going alone the rest of the path while we follow your son... I propose we divide here, someone go with you, and I go with others, but whatever you and Leo decide I'm fine with.
Oyo wrote:
"It is wise choice. Mylanis would move much faster without entire group slowing her down." Leo approaches to Mylanis and their daughter Merinil: "Move fast like wind, without turning back. I will go and find our son with the rest of the group, and bring him home. If you have time to rejoin us after Merinil is safe, I will be leaving marks so you can follow our path and find our location." Leo kisses his daughter in forehead and hugs Mylanis.With this Leo lets them go and dose not turn away as long as they are both within his line of sight. After that he joins the wolves to track the drowess.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:35 pm

OOC: story continues its default course with npc protagonist Eirox because no player applied for this role. From here Eirox will make default choices without being able to make story changes and alternative endings. Thus there wont be options in conversations and bonus quests will be skipped.

Oyo wrote:
In the depths of Cormanthor Forest, Eirox, Sylva Greenleaf, Elatos Greenhoof and Grand Witch of the former Nightmare Coven continued the search for the Greenleaf survivors. Using the gem she found in the Leaf Lord wooden statue, Sylva navigates the forest to find sacred land of her tribe, hoping that survivors of her people are located there. After many hours of traveling, the group comes closer and close to the sacred and secret land of the tribe. But before they arrive, Elatos notices movement in the trees. He warns his companions about presence of some hidden creatures in the wilds. Two of the wild elves slowly come out from the shadows of nature, female armed with bow and loaded arrow, and male with a spear, observing the group that came here. It appears that they have been guarding entrance to the sacred land, and while they are well aware of the whole group, their eyes lock at the Grand Witch.

Eirox: "Greetings elves. We come in peace. We will not do any harm to you or your people."
Female Wild Elf: "Earth brings night creature here. You not be welcomed. Leave this place at once."
Elatos: "I said that nothing good can come from making deals with witches, Eirox."
Eirox: She is here to help your people and defeat your enemy, the drow that hunts you."
Grand Witch: "And this is how I am treated for saving your lives? Maybe I should change my sides again." Grand Witch turns to Sylva Greenleaf. "Darling do you see? You are not alone anymore. We found your people, that must be them, they look upon me with the same eyes as you do. The last thing they can do for me at least is to greet me with tea for escorting one of their own to their home."


Tanya wrote:
Sylva steps forward to see her brother and sister, and she speaks to them with elven language filled with emotions: "Rasha? Zeraya? You are alive! I thought I was the only one left."
They would respond on elven as well, and happiness in their voice was obvious.
Rasha: "Sister, you have found your path to us."
Zeraya: "I was praying every night for you. Leaf Lord heard my wish and granted it this morning."
Sylva: "Are there more of us? Does anyone else lives?"
Zeraya: "Yes, but you travel with a hag now sister. Her presence awakes distrust in our hearts."
Sylva: "She cannot be trusted. But this Lyon made deal with her, and I trust Lyons with my entire soul."


Oyo wrote:
consequence:
 

Elatos would join conversation and translate everything to Eirox, while Eirox would speak common.
Elatos: "You seem to be wary too much for your secret place. I understand that caution is advantage, but if your land is hidden and secret, your presence outside of it can only lure other creatures towards it."
Rasha: "It is not secret as it use to be. We are here almost two years and we leave to hunt. The Pack of Claws hunted us. We managed to escape, but our brother Zaos was captured. We were outnumber, he gave his life to save ours."
Eirox: "How do you know if he is dead? He could still be alive."
Zeraya: "Malar shows no mercy to elves, if prey was captured it does not deserve freedom. Prey's blood is being misspent for Beast Lord glory."
Eirox looks down worried: "This explains why do you guard grounds around your glade. Their beasts could track you down and finish what is left of your tribe. I am sorry for your fallen brother. Nobody deserves such fate."
Rasha points in the distance behind Eirox: "The hunt season did not end yet, and it looks that they already have our scent."
All present arm themselves as the wave of bloodthirsty beasts approaches to them running.
Grand Witch: "I did not sign for this." She sighs and unleashes her magic upon the beasts. Her Shadow Magic Missiles take down one of the beasts.
Rasha rages and rushes forward in feral and skilled spear attacks. He kills one beast with his spear by going with its sharp end through the open mouth of the beast. Elatos horse kicks two beasts that approach too close to Sylva and Zeraya. Grand Witch slays one of the kicked beasts with her knife and curses the other one. The cursed beast starts to bleed and worms start exiting from its eyes, mouth, snout, and eventually through skin, giving it terrible pain. After Grand Witch had her short fun with it, she burns the beast into ash with fire and laughs as witches do.
Eirox becomes Earth Spirit and defends the group from the few more beasts left. With his massive body in this form they had no chance to reach the glade. He strikes them down with powerful rocks, crushing their skulls and bones, killing the beasts. Only one beast remains that starts to retreat and run away from the group.

Tanya wrote:
Rasha: "The last one is getting away. He can warn the others."
Sylva approaches to Zeraya and increases her bow skills with divine magic: "Nature stands besides us, and may the hand of Leaf Lord guides your strike to the heart of blood"
Zeraya fixes her aim, raising bow up little towards the sky. She closes her eyes and releases the arrow that flies up and with gravity changes her direction towards the running beast, hitting it from above in the back. The front part of arrow exits beneath the beast with heart hanging on it. The beast falls on the ground and because of running speed slips few meters more, breathing heavily, and after few seconds closing eyes as death takes it.

Oyo wrote:
Eirox: "This is only temporary protection, your glade will be soon discovered."
Zeraya: "Come with us then. Our Elder would want to speak with you."
Elatos: "I thought that all Greenleaf Elders were killed in Second Forest War."
Rasha: "This Elder was never part of the war. She was keeper of this glade for more than thousand years. She is the last living Elder left in our tribe."
Zeraya: "And what about your dark friend?"
Eirox: "She should come with us. As former ally of our enemies, she knows their movements, tactics, and how to defeat them."

[Influence Gained: Grand Witch]

Zeraya without fully agreeing motions to the group to follow her to the secret glade. When they arrive, the group can see life of the Wild Elves. Their number was small, but it was growing. There were already elven children running through the grass and playing, and a mother breastfeeding her baby - The New Generations of Greenleaf. The stronger male wild elves are guarding the glade and they appear very dangerous, however, their number is small and it is obviously that this glade's best protection is being unknown. The group moves towards the center of the glade where the great tree is located, and those that live here stop their actions and stare at the "guests" that walk their ground, escorted by Rasha and Zeraya. Beneath this tree is the seat of the female Greenleaf Elder - Lerya. Her long white hair falls all over the seat and on the ground around her. All in the group but Grand Witch bows before the Elder with respect. Lerya glances at each of them before she starts conversation on elven: "Outsiders aren't welcomed to this land. Zeraya, Rasha, my children, why did you bring them here?"
Zeraya: "Elder, this is our sister Sylva, she was lost and the centaur and earthsoul helped her find her way home."
Grand Witch frowns as she is not mentioned.
Rasha: "The centaur comes from Greenhoof tribe, and earthsoul Eirox is a Lyon."
Lerya: "I know of their people. Sylva is home now and I am grateful for that, but the Lyon and his friend with dark heart can leave now. Unless they are here to steal our land again?"
Eirox looks surprised: "Steal? What did Lyons steal from you?
Lerya: "The wilds you inhabit now use to be our home, before the wars that your people brought to our world from Faerie. I was only 80 when the terrible wind covered the sky, and the clouds became red. Rifts opened above us, throwing the rain of huge crystals upon us, destroying our homes, our trees, our lives. Whatever happened on the other side created the bridge between our two worlds, and your war destroyed our home. When the bridge was closed, those who survived the rifting inhabited the land, and we had to move elsewhere."
Eirox: "I am sorry for what happened, a war can never be fully under control. But we did more than just inhabit the land. We healed it and restored it. Your people is welcomed to join us anytime, the forest is big enough for both of our people."
Lerya: "I'd rather meet with the Council of Myth Drannor first and see how we stand."
Rasha: "You wish us to go to the city? But we are the true elves, Elder. Wilds are our home."

Tanya wrote:
Sylva would shake her head when conversation about Myth Drannor begins: "I've already visited Myth Drannor. It is where I fled after the destruction of our tribe in Second Forest War. I thought I can count on our cousins, so I went to Myth Drannor, and dead wood in stone is not the only thing I found. I found blood on their land, I was afraid that our enemy followed me there so I took my dagger out to prepare for battle. But then a tall human they called Karovir disarmed me by force and commanded one of the Ar-tel-quessir (Nadin) to escort me out of Myth Drannor. For some reason I was not allowed to look out for myself, I was not allowed to hold dagger and prepare for a possible attacker. Without any question this Ar-tel-quessir escorted me out and I am no longer allowed to walk Myth Drannor anymore. We cannot trust them if they serve humans now. So I moved to Lyons Forest, where I never saw anyone to command each other, where freedom lives and where you are allowed to look out for yourself if you suspect that danger is near. Lyons showed me that they are more than humans, and they can even touch the hearts of the most black creatures." Sylva explains and glances shortly at Grand Witch: "When drow were after me, Rillifane Rallathil sent me help of the dark elf that was touched by Lyons. It was his sign that I must follow, the sound of Leaf Lord's horn that brought her to me. She risked her life and killed her own kind to save me. And then she led me to the Lyon Wilds where I was safe."

Oyo wrote:
Grand Witch listens carefully to Sylva's words, and Elder Greenleaf appears to have hard time accepting the words spoken.
Lerya: "I cannot ignore the signs. If the Leaf Lord have set the course upon us, then such path we must follow, no matter how strange they appear in our eyes. It is difficult for me to accept that Lyons harbor a drow into their wilds, but I will place my faith in Leaf Lord, as I always did. Before we move to Lyon Wilds, there is something I need done."
Eirox: "What is your wish, Elder?"
Lerya: "Our scouts detected group of drow moving close to this glade. They still did not discover it, and I wish them destroyed. Before our people leave this glade I want to make sure it remains hidden. It is unknown what future can bring, and when we'll need this secret glade again. By killing this drow group you will ensure existence of this sacred land."
Eirox: "They are common enemies. We already fight them, and it is good to know that our efforts can benefit others. What about Malarites?"
Lerya: "As long I am here no beast will harm us. Only few of us are left to defend the glade if the black day comes. I can however lend you small help, Zeraya or Rasha can join you in this. But that is all what I can offer."
Zeraya: "My arrows are ready to seek dark skinned monsters."
Rasha: "I will have no peace until the last of them falls from my spear."
Eirox looks between Zeraya and Rasha as he is making decision. "I've seen her impressive skill with bow and arrows. Zeraya's archery skills would benefit this fellowship in many ways."

[New Companion unlocked: Zeraya Greenleaf]
[Influence Gained: Zeraya Greenleaf]


Zeraya sides with Eirox and Sylva.

Tanya wrote:
Sylva nods to the Elder: "I believe I know which group of drow you are talking about. They must be the same ones that are after me, believing that I am the last one left. There is no more hiding. It is time for us to show them that Greenleaf does not fall that easily. I will go with Eirox and Zeraya. Leaf Lord allows me to radiate light that blinds them. It is how I survived on my own all this time when moving through wilds, until the leader of their group joined the hunt himself."

Oyo wrote:
Eirox bows to Elder Greenleaf: "Thank you for offering us this chance. I promise you I will not fail in proving that Lyons and Greenleaf can be same as our home is." He then turns to his companions and begins to walk out of the secret Greenleaf Glade.
Grand Witch: "Finally, I thought we will never leave this place."
Companions follow him out of the glade.

In the Drow Camp near River Duathamper, Rauva approaches to Jrggred with basket. In the basket is Lyon Baby Boy Lav. Jrggred watches Rauva's approach curiously, and when she arrives close enough, she reveals the Lyon under the blanket.
Rauva: "Ussta dalninil Zarmur'ss zhahus asizil ulu ragar l' vaen To'rylllasse. Jhal il muth nindol, lueth nin dos shlu'ta morfeth t'zaraw xuil l' elg'caress." ("My sister Zarmur'ss was unable to find the last Greenleaf. But she found this, and now you can make deal with the hag.")
Jrggred grabs the basket and glances at the Lyon baby with red eyes full of hate: "Nindol zhah vel'bol ol plynns ulu phlyle ussta dilok dalninuk." ("This is what it takes to reclaim my fallen brother.") He gives the basket with the baby to the guards. "Maristo udos orn lac l' elg'caress. Nin Usstan daewl ulu kyorl dosst velg'larn." ("Tonight we'll seek the hag. Now I want to see your assassin.")
Rauva nods and leaves him. She gives his words to Zarmur'ss, who comes to Jrggred's tent.
Zarmur'ss: "You wanted to see me?"
Jrggred frowns at her perfect common speech, but he understands her well and then motions her to come closer. and as she approaches he speaks: "Usstan daewl ulu ragarrl felah d' dosst equidais. Lueth ul dosinna taknea." ("I wish to explore further areas of your skills. And to personally thank you.")
Jrggred grabs Zarmur'ss for waist and unkindly pushes her against the table as he begins to do her neck with his lips. Knowing that she has no choice as male word is law here, Zarmur'ss simply gives in to fully enjoy in what is to come. After an hour Zarmur'ss left Jrggred's tent to meet with Rauva alone. They would speak common with each other just in case to not be heard by some of the Vhaeraunites, as not all of them understand it.
Zarmur'ss: "No matter what we do for him, we'll never be important. You were right my sister."
Rauva: "We allowed him to think us fools for years. It is time to plot treachery and plan vengeance against Jrggred, my sister."
Zarmur'ss: "Interesting thought, that is crossing my mind for very long time. But we cannot take him down by ourselves, not when he is protected by others. And for all this time we still did not find any worshiper of Kiaransalee, who would help us."
Rauva: "Jrggred cut himself from the big number of drow, because he is too proud and wants to take credits for exterminating Greenleaf and killing Lyons. We discovered where the Lyons Forest is located, and yet he still did not send word to others so we can swallow that place in less than hour. Only those that proved to be loyal are with him in this hunting group. And none of them is female. That is his weakness that I will exploit."
Zarmur'ss: "I see you have something on your mind?"
Rauva: "To defeat him we need to kill all his followers. For that we need perfect weapon, the same weapon that can kill Xatimus, the guardian of Lyons Forest. Two flies with one move. The same weapon that brought Greenleaf tribe on the brink of extinction."
Zarmur'ss: "You can't be serious. The son of Dalia is dead. Nothing could survive that explosion. Even so, the rumors says that he killed his own mother. If his own mother could not control him, what makes you think he would listen to you?"
Rauva: "If anyone could that would be him. In any case, one does not have to be alive to serve me, or The Vengeful Banshee. We'll travel to the crater, to the place where former coven of Nightmare dwelt. There lies fallen warrior that needs to be reforged. Leave the control over him in my concern."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:25 pm

Oyo wrote:
OOC: Back to Nadin's group

Nadin's group moves through the woods searching for baby Lyon. Following wolves Leo impatiently moves forward as he spots something in the grass. He finds another glove of his son and frowns: "She could be anywhere. She dropped this on purpose so she can cover her real destination where she was taking my child." Leo's voice changes as he becomes angrier, his voice is followed with echo of the spirit that inhabits him and he motions with his arm forward at the course they were following: "We were probably following the wrong path all this time! They can be on the other side of the forest!" Wolves raise their ears at Leo.



Nadin's options:

1. You need rest to clear your mind.
2. We should continue this path to east, towards river's mouth.
3. Let's move south towards the source of the river.
4. We need to explore north grounds from here closer to your wilds.
5. [Say nothing, wait to see what will others say/do]
6. [Custom]

Vall Moon wrote:
6. [Custom]

- I understand this is overwhelming my friend, but at this point I suppose youre the one who can provide some answers... I dont understand much about spirits, but can't one of the spirits here say if the baby was here? The glove could be to let you think the baby didnt passed here when in fact he did, it was to easy to find honestly... If this is the case we can try continue this path... if not, we will need work in other plan.

Oyo wrote:
Leo looks at Nadin and nods with agreement. He picks up the glove and wonders how did it find its way here where there are no footprints around. A stone falls out of the glove. Leo casts detect spirits, and the world to his eyes losses levels of saturation, leaving only strong saturation of spirits. Seeing a tree that stands out he walks to it and places his hand on its bark as he makes connection with its spirit, a dryad that hides within. When the connection is being made, the spiritual conversation begins between Sol and the Dryad via mind whispers, images, visions, memories, but without any body or sound communication.

Dryad: "I have seen the dark creature with a child in her arms, not so far from here. She was on the run, but the child would gave out her location, because it cried out for his parents. She took out his glove and placed a stone inside, then threw it away in a distance. The dark elf moved to the south, and through the web of trees I followed her to her destination, to the source of the River Duathamper. She is with the child no more. The child ended in hands of another of her kind, who used it for a trade. The bargain was made between him and witches of the sea. But I could follow no longer, for I was too far away from my home tree."

Leo removes hand from the tree and makes fist as the bond between him and tree ends: "Zarmur'ss no longer has Lav. Sea Witches are still here. I don't know what they want, they should have return to sea long time ago. When the Coven of Nightmare fell, I thought that Sea Witches had no longer purpose to stay around. But now they have my son, and they were seen last time at the source of the River Duathamper."

Nadin's Options:

1. Coven of Nightmare?
2. Sea Witches?
3. Zarmur'ss?
4. Make haste to the place.
5. [Custom]


Vall Moon wrote:
2 sea witches

Its unlikely they expect an attack now, and if we return at this point its possible they put in motion any dark plans they have. I propose we rest a bit and eat something to be prepared to strike these witches with our replenished force.

Tanya wrote:
"I need to rest yes, if we go tired like this we will have poor chance to face sea witches. I lived with them for some time, when they tricked me to be nymphs. Luckily Taeron was there to open my eyes." Maya agrees with Nadin's suggestion and falls on her knees near mushrooms and flowers to rest. She relaxes on the grass and eyes tree tops above her and the sky visible through them.

Oyo wrote:
Elvey: "I've been flying for hours, my wings could use some rest too."
Leo looks at the tired group, and while he is tired himself, his desire to continue was obvious. But knowing that tiresome group will have small chance to deal with sea witches, before Leo sits beneath a tree to relax himself and attempts to find some peace and to meditate, he looks at the wolves that sniff around a little bit more, discovering some tracks to which way the drowess escaped, and the direction matches dryad's claims.

Nadin's Options:

1. [Speak with Leo]
2. [Speak with Maya]
3. [Speak with Elvey]
4. [Custom]
5. [Skip forward the rest time and continue story after few hours]

Vall Moon wrote:
1. Speak with Leo

- You're agitated and I would be in your place too. We were traveling for a good time and our enemy chosen well the moment to strike, unfortunately. Now it is our turn to return the favor, and I have faith we will rescue your child my friend... I only need some time in reverie, so pick the first turn please, and maybe after some time in alert will help you to meditate after.  

Oyo wrote:
Leo stands up to speak with Nadin. "In this situation I will not be able to rest, so I will make myself of use and watch over our camp. Now you see why we asked for help to bring our children home. Lyons have enemies, and they wont restrain to hurt even the most young and pure beings to harm us. But I wish this never happened, I did not want to pull you out from your Akh’Velahr duties, and while you are helping us you are maybe needed elsewhere."

Topics and options:

1. [Leo Lyon]
2. [Learn more about Lyons]
3. [The Circle of Nature]
4. [Parenting]
5. [Compliment baby Lyons]
6. [Flirt]
7. [Maya Lyon]
8. [Mylanis Lyon]
9. [Elvey]
10. [Request healing herbs]
11. [Custom]
12. [End conversation]



Vall Moon wrote:
1. Leo Lyon
11. [Custom]


To fight against drow is part of my duties anyway, and my sacred vow as bladesinger. But besides this I consider you a friend Leo, and unless if not possible I will help my friends. I am sorry this happened, and be certain I intend to do all in my reach to rescue your child, and I have faith we will be able to do this. I know it's hard to you rest, so maybe you can make a call for some spell to restore your energies? We will need one fully restored if we are to have a chance.

Oyo wrote:
[Influence Gained: Leo Lyon +5 total 75]

"Worry not, I am father now who never sleeps until his son is returned to his arms, but the longer we are separated, the stronger my will shall grow. I thank you for the words of your faith that we will prevail. It brings peace in my heart. I will consult my spirit guide, and through meditation and secrets of oak, I will be able to rest and in same time increase my awareness of surroundings, without falling asleep, by calling upon aid of all spirits that surround me."

Topics and options:

1. [Leo Lyon]
a) Spirit Guide? [new]
b) Shamanism? [new]
c) Other skills? [new]
2. [Learn more about Lyons]
3. [The Circle of Nature]
4. [Parenting]
5. [Compliment baby Lyons]
6. [Flirt]
7. [Maya Lyon]
8. [Mylanis Lyon]
9. [Elvey]
10. [Request healing herbs]
11. [Custom]
12. [End conversation]


Vall Moon wrote:
12. [End conversation]

The elf smiles weakly in a compassion manner, still polite

- You are welcome, and no doubt better this way.

Oyo wrote:
Leo nods and returns to his meditation.

Nadin's Options:

1. [Speak with Leo]
2. [Speak with Maya]
3. [Speak with Elvey]
4. [Custom]
5. [Open Story Level Up Screen] - New
6. [Skip forward the rest time and continue story after few hours]



Vall Moon wrote:
6. [Skip forward the rest time and continue story after few hours]

Nadin with the advantage of a shorter rest time uses his awakened moments to study spells, passing most of time on guard, he would still be ready when the time passes and would awaken anyone oversleeping, but considering the circunstances he would meet with everyone ready

Oyo wrote:
Few hours later Mylanis finally arrived home to Lyons Forest. Seeing Mylanis arrival to the Lyons Forest alone with one child, Enia approaches with concerns to ask her about the situation that found her: "Nature blessings sister. Is everything well? I had impression that you will bring two children to these woods."

Maskedshini wrote:
Mylanis sends Enia a light smile though only for a moment.

"We were bringing both of my children, but the Drow ambushed us, and they now have my son, The others are tracking him at this very moment, once I've made sure my daughter is safe here, I will head back to find them, I wont let them have my son."

Mylanis gently kisses her daughter on the forehead, slowly walking towards the house.

Oyo wrote:
Hearing these terrible news, Enia offers her help to aid Mylanis: "They always seeks a way to harm others. Allow me to help you reclaim your child."
Fernaco, the male white unicorn joins the walk and conversation with Mylanis and Enia, as he speaks on sylvan, his horn shimmers in light: "This evil must be destroyed. I will track it down and slay it."
Enia turns to Fernaco and shakes her head: "We cannot go both. One of us needs to stay guarding the ancient tree."
Fernaco: "My thoughts exactly, my friend. You should stay here Enia. I do not wish you to go outside of the forest, it is too dangerous. Besides the tree needs you more than me. If you fall, the tree will fall as well."
Fernaco and Enia look at Mylanis.

Mylanis' Options:

1. [Enia the Wood Sister]
2. [Fernaco the Daring Unicorn]
3. [None]


Enia powers:

Heal, Restore, Cure
Inspire
Shapeshift
Seeing Future
Summoning

Fernaco powers:

Heal
Detect Evil
Teleport anywhere within Cormanthor Forest (+1 rider at 50 influence, +2 riders at 90 influence)
Smite Evil
Stealth


Maskedshini wrote:
2. The Unicorn

"Fernaco is right Enia, it would be far to dangerous for you to join me, The Lyon forest need you more than ever, should you and the tree fall, the drow could attack this place before we would be able to return."

She looks to the unicorn.

"I'm honored that you would join me in this, I will do my best to make sure you as well see these forests again. But we should leave as once, we have little time to waste, we need to get back on tracks, and find the others, and hopefully my son."

Oyo wrote:
[New Companion unlocked: The Daring White Unicorn - Fernaco]

Fernaco to Mylanis: "Lyons defend this forest. Our goal as well as honor is mutual. Together we can shield it from a greater foe. Survival of every Lyon generation maters. You protect us, we protect you, as it has been so far."

Enia stops walking: "I understand. I will protect the tree and your daughter. And be careful out there. Do not step in the water, for you will find it to be deeper than it appears." Enia gives her advice, for she have seen the images of the future. She places her hand on her heart and watches them leave Lyons Forest.

STORY LEVEL UP

PROTAGONIST NADIN
Bonus Quest: Pack of Claws 0/2 (skipped)
Bonus Quest: Lost in Woods 0/2 (missed)
Recruit Elvey: 1/1 (succeeded)
Recruit Zaos Greenleaf: 0/1 (failed)
Boss Battle Zarmur'ss Main Quest: 3/3
Total Story Points: 4
expand:
 

Companion LEO LYON
Current Influence Points: 75
expand:
 

Companion MAYA LYON
Current Influence Points: 85
expand:
 

Companion MYLANIS LYON
Current Influence Points: Unknown
expand:
 

Companion FERNACO
Current Influence Points: 0
expand:
 

Companion ELVEY
Current Influence Points: 5
expand:
 

Companion BUBBLES
Current Influence Points: 0
expand:
 

Companion ENIA
Current Influence Points: 0
expand:
 

Companion ZAOS GREENLEAF
Current Influence Points: 0
expand:
 

Nadin Options with 4 Story Points and Current Influence balance:

1. [Leadership]
2. [Protagonist Influence]
3. [Charm]
4. [Beautiful Liar]
5. [Mushroom Pie]
6. [Continue without anything, save Story Points for later]

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:39 am

Vall Moon wrote:
6. [Continue without anything, save Story Points for later]

Nadin would let the other prepare themselves as he mentally review his options to battle the hags without hurt the child.

- Fine my comrades... in case we find the hags and the baby, that I'm fairly certain we will, we need plan our moves, but first we need scout their territory, so lets make a hasted but carefull move to not alert them. We can presume they dont expect us... after all the drow took precautions to set us out of track, and we can take advantage of this, at least.

Oyo wrote:
Leo: "I sent message to Mylanis about our destination. I can hear the water, Duathamper river is within our reach. And soon the heads of sea witches."
Elvey unsheathes his swords and nervously speaks up: "Then let us finish this."

Tanya wrote:
Maya picks up a branch from the ground and with it draws area on the dusty ground: "These grounds are known to me. While I was their "sister" once, this use to be their hidden covey. It use to be beautiful while they were presenting themselves as Sea Nymphs and tricked me to join them. After death of Hag Queen Dalia and true faces of the Sea Hags was revealed I was hunting from them, I visited this place once, and there was no trace of them anymore here. There were symbols of Queen of the Depths, which I did not see before. But I noticed this weak spot with a heavy rock that can be pushed down into the river and destroy the covey, and along with it all the symbols that Sea Hags can draw powers from." Maya draws the map with river and location of big rock and the covey beneath it.

Oyo wrote:
Leo kneels down to the map on ground and with his finger he draws a pointy arrow at the heavy rock: "Someone strong should climb up here and push this huge stone down onto the covey, if my son is not located there. This can weaken the Sea Witches, but that means who ever is going to collapse earth upon their covey cannot be included in direct combat with Sea Witches, and can only join after the covey is being destroyed."

Nadin's options:

1. I will go.
2. Leo.
3. Maya.
4. Elvey.
5. I have better plan.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Vall Moon wrote:
5. I have better plan

- First we need recognize terrain. Elvey you are good in infiltration missions? Could you sneak inside and pin point what we need confront and where is Leo baby? We would never forgive ourselves if we commit a big mistake here. Optionally we can move the rock only slightly to allow a minor passage and reduce your size so you could enter and check for the answers we need.

Oyo wrote:
Elvey flies up near Nadin: "I am a warrior, not a thief. But I guess my size makes me best option for stealth. If you wish I can scout ahead. But what rock do you speak of?"

Vall Moon wrote:
3. Maya.

Hm, my excuses, now I understood Maya plan, to crush the symbols is no doubt a good option, and we can try hide your presence by making you even smaller and invisible, maybe the symbols crushed will help they not detect you, lets hope. So after execute Maya plan, we will attack them immediately, while this you can use the distraction to seek for the baby, and direct our path, or if you have ways to try escape with the baby while we fight...

Tanya wrote:
"I am almost done." Maya is still drawing the map on the ground. While she finished the first important part, she spends most of time decorating it by drawing butterflies, fishes in the drawn river, flowers and mushrooms of course. She then adds clouds and sun that has eyes and huge smile. "I am ready, I will reach the top of the hill then and push this heavy stone into the river over the symbols."

Oyo wrote:
Leo facepalms seeing what his sister spent most of her time on during the briefing. The group moves closer to the shore and looks at it from some bushes, still away. Leo scans the river, the symbols look much bigger than on Maya's drawing, they appear to be four fat stone poles with glowing blue symbols of Umberlee. On each of them stands a sea hag and harvests the power from it.
Across the river there is altar of sacrifice with same symbol, on it a wounded, tortured female merfolk. The rocky hill, also across the river, matches Maya's drawing, and obviously with enough force, the stones from the hill can destroy the altar and the poles that make hags stronger. One huge ogre and two hagspawns stand near the mermaid. Aqacia, the head hag, is preparing to offer the mermaid as tribute to Umberlee, but the two of them still appear to have conversation. But there is no sign of baby. Leo's son is not here.

Aqacia: "And is there anything else useful you can tell me about your pets?"
Mermaid: "I told you all you need to know, and you turned one of them into a monster, into abomination. They are peaceful creatures from the sea."
Aqacia: "Not anymore." Aqacia cuts of few scales from mermaid's tail, and while mermaid screams from pain, Aqacia giggles from amusement.

Leo frowns at the scene. He then adds: "We need to distract the hags while Maya swims over the river and climbs up to the weak point."

Nadin's Options:

1) [Start Conversation with Hags]
2) [Attack Hags]
3) [Custom]
4) I have better plan.

Vall Moon wrote:
2) [Attack Hags]

Before attcak Nadin talks with Leo silently

- That one we need alive for information (points Aqacia) I'll send a fireball in the other hags, this will no doubt make them infuriated, but I'll be hasted and displaced, not an easy target, still if all works as I do think Ill atract most attention. Could you deal with the one we need alive and try to save the merfolk? The rest of us can attack the hags and their partners, while Maya drops the rock.

Tanya wrote:
Maya separates from group with the walk unseen spell: "With shadows I go, a shadow I become."

Oyo wrote:
Leo nods to Nadin in agreement and places his hand on Nadin's shoulder. "I shall reach for their leader and try to save the mermaid. Be careful my friend. These are no ordinary hags, they have left seas to bring harm to the land, their magic is strong. We fought with them before."

OOC: you can start attack whenever you are ready

Vall Moon wrote:
I know, I'm trusting my life in Maya plan, but I'll not avoid risks with the baby life in peril.

Nadin waits until see Maya is almost ready than after cast haste, displacement and great invisibility spells he shots a fireball in the middle of the hags and runs to face the enemy, his priority is to be fast enough to run out of area spells and strike only in opportunities opened, but atracting their firepower and atention mostly to himself.

Oyo wrote:
Sudden display of fire magic done by Nadin negatively surprises the sea hags. When his fireball explodes, it throws one of the sea hags of the balance, and she falls from the pole in the water, one hangs on the edge of the pole and two other protect themselves just moment before explosion.
Aqacia frowns and leaves mermaid to see the display of Nadin attack. The hag witches open fire with magic at Nadin, but their magics misses Nadin, as they cannot detect the exact location of his presence because of his displacement spell. When Aqacia recognizes the symbol of Nadin's cloak, she frowns and starts go growl from rage "Kill him you fools! He is a Defender! The last thing I need to worry is him getting alive and bringing his army to my shores! Do not let him escape!" The three sea hags jump of the poles down to shore where is Nadin, and while still harvesting powers from the poles, their magic is very strong. However, Nadin spellcraft skill is big enough to detect their magic being weakened every foot they make further away from the waters.
Leo and Elvey charge together from the bushes straight towards the river. Leo becomes very cold as strong cold air begins to surround him, and his skin becomes white like snow, as he transforms into ice spirit. Floating just above the river, his low temperature freezes the surface of the water, creating tinny temporary ice bridge that leads to Aqacia. Elvey flies over into the ogre's eyes, and while ogre is trying to get rid of the little annoying flying thing so he can clearly see, he attacks it with his huge hands. With goal to hit Elvey, he hits his own mate, one of the hagspawns. Leo takes back his natural form, grabs the second hagspawn and pushes him into the river, then quickly approaches the mermaid and begins to heal heal her. His concentration is being interrupted as Aqacia strikes him from behind with black magic from the grimoire she stole. Leo holds for the alter to remain on his feet, and grabs his wooden staff then charges at Aqacia. However, she teleports few meters away from him and fires magic missile storm at him. Leo whispers few words on sylvan, increasing his spell resistance. The magic missiles begin to hit into an invisible bubble shield which resists Aqacia magic. But some of the missiles breaks though and start hitting Leo and his staff, breaking it slowly into pieces. Leo menages to hold off his balance, and regrows his staff, and when Aqacia's attack ends, Leo raises up, and sends his words to Aqacia: "Heart of Lyon beats inside me. I am the light that shines in woods, friend of wood spirits that here dwell, and servant of the Forest Queen. I faced the enemy of dark and evil force, here and beyond this plane, cheated unnatural death, witnessed the fall of Hag Queen Dalia, and healed the damage done by Talona's hands. I am the Archspirit in Circle of Nature, and each day I work to restore losses that fiend, undead and humans cause upon the wilds. I am Warrior of this Forest, for I battled your forces in Forest Wars, I lived to tell tale about it, and I am the Savior of Greenleaf Tribe. I've survived most dangerous challenges, including battles against Fey Prince and Avatar of Malar, and taste of ancient Dnylis fruit. I have done all this, but I have yet to face you, Queen of the Sea. And this time, you have nowhere to run. Speak your words, while you still have tongue, where is my son, WHERE IS HE!?"

OOC: For those who are not aware, this happens in timeline when Leo was leading the Circle of Nature.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:38 pm

Vall Moon wrote:
Feeling the hags condition Nadin decides to explore it a bit further and casts once more the black tentacles of Evard, trying to force them to choose between endure the assault constantly or try to flee for a safer position away from the waters.

Oyo wrote:
The three hags continue after Nadin, leaving further away from waters. One of them gets caught in the black tentacles of Evard and while she is trying to set herself free she is weak target for finishes. The other two, unable to see Nadin clearly and exact his location, begin to cast ice magic with area of effects. The fourth hag swims out of the river, the one that fell from the pole earlier. But she focuses on Leo, and approaches closely behind him, while the ogre is still trying to hit annoying fey that flies around his head and keeps his attention away from Leo. As Maya still did not reach her point, herself not being talented and fast climber, the poles with symbols remain to glow actively, empowering the hags nearby.

Aqacia to Leo: "I do not fear your accomplishments Lyon, you are simply delaying your inevitable fall. I will not allow you to stop my plans." She teleports a bit closer to the poles. Leo runs after her to stop her, but the hag who was behind him meets with him in direct combat, to slow him down. Aqacia approaches to the river and screams in the water, and few moments after a  sound from the water answers Aqacia's call. It sounds like a sea monster, but not visible yet as it is deep in the river. Its sound echoes.

Vall Moon wrote:
Ignoring the weakened hag for the moment, Nadin instead continues in his evasive tactics and while keeping some distance from Leo distracting the hags, the bladesinger decides strike the fourth hag that aimed Leo, and using his other hand he conjures an empowered fire orb spell to strike her.

Oyo wrote:
Leo listens to the sea monsters sound for a moment, then proceeds after Aqacia, but when the fourth hag interferes, Nadin's empowered fire orb flies across the river, from one shore to other, hitting the hag with powerful fire magic. She screams and quickly attempts to reach the river to jump in the water, so she can put out the fire, but the fire orb was too powerful for her to handle. At the edge of the shore she evaporates into the air as she dies. The other hags feel her death and start to scream, and creepily cry for a few moments. Then the battle continues. Leo glances in the direction where the fire orb came from, a bit surprised by its power, and then continues after Aqacia. He runs at her with lion's swiftness, on all four like an animal, but still in his natural form, and when he reaches Aqacia he grabs her neck. But with almost no effort Aqacia slams Leo's hand away, releasing herself from his grasp, and with her other hand she sends some strong winds in Leo's chest, blowing him a few meters away, where he falls on the ground. She then teleports further away, within reach of the poles of Umberlee, and begins harvesting more power from them, that she starts combining with her grimoire. The sea monster is slowly reaching for the surface of the river, making its waters chaotic. The ice bridge that connects the two shores between Nadin and Leo begins slowly to break, and it wont hold for much long. The Sea Hag trapped in the Evard's Black Tentacles rips them off and saves herself. She joins the other two to hunt for Nadin. The Hagspawn crawls out of the water, the one who Leo push into the river earlier, and moves towards the mermaid who is still tied to the tribute altar. This is last chance for Maya to destroy the poles, if she is strong enough to push the heavy stone from the rocky hill, before Aqacia harvests enough power. The weather starts to change, clouds turn black and the sound of lighting melts with the music of the sea monster.

Tanya wrote:
[Wrong Companion Choice - Maya lacks the strength to push the stone]

Finally at the top of the hill, tired Maya leans against the stone and starts to push it with all the strenght she has. But the stone makes no move at all. It is too heavy and big for her. Heavily breathing, Maya looks worried upon the display of battle beneath her. She then takes position away from the stone, picks up two fire bombs from her belt, and throws them at the stone. She quickly crouches and covers her ears, as the bombs hit the stone and explode.

Oyo wrote:
The uncontrolled explosions cracks the stone under wrong angle. The stone separates from its core and rolls down the hill away from the hag's poles. The mermaid frees one of her hands and magically charms the hagspawn that wanted to hurt her. Aqacia sees Maya from bellow and is now aware that there is another enemy on the field. She teleports in the centered pole and successfully finishes harvesting its power. The symbols on the poles stop glowing, as they are powerless now and would require further tributes to Umberlee. Fully fed with power now in addition to her Nightmare Grimoire, Aqacia looks at Leo as her eyes being to glow blue with rage. Leo approaches to the edge of the shore, and eyes the poles that raise from the water. The music of sea monster becomes louder, as its tentacles start to raise from the water beneath Aqacia and gently wrap around the poles. The scene obviously shows that this creature bows to Aqacia's will, and with its display it appears to worship the Hag Queen Aqacia. It is as a massive, giant, octopus abomination, and its true size is still not visible as it did not exit the water. Although even now as it is, this creature did not reach its final size and transformation with the dark magic that Aqacia uses from the grimoire. One of the tentacles breaks the ice bridge to separate Leo and Elvey from others, and then Aqacia summons a twister from the black clouds above them, followed with lighting. The twister falls straightly over Leo, inflicting heavily damage, and in few moments this powerful twister disappears, revealing Leo barely standing on his legs. Leo drops his staff as he clumsily stands, falls on his knees first, and then lifelessly collapses on the ground. Aqacia jumps from the poles onto the surface of the monster, that slowly begins to swim in direction of the river's flow. She calls for her hags, who then stop going after Nadin, and follow Aqacia into the river. One by one exits the river and climbs up on the surface of the Aqacia's pet. Aqacia enchants the ogre that begins to grow in size of a tree, and decides to no longer wastes harvested power on this battle as she wants to continue with her plan. As she is riding the monster away from the battle, she watches Nadin on the shore. She addresses him with an ironical tone: "Little gold elf, an Akh’Velahr who is so eager to destroy abominations, yet has interesting choice of comrades who makes pacts with them. Did her innocent face fool you?" The other three survived hag witches turn towards Maya as their leader Aqacia speaks. One of them points at Maya, and other pushes her away from her path so she can point at Maya herself.

Nadin's Options:

1. I trust Maya, you cannot turn us against each other.
2. We need to talk about this, Maya.
3. Maya, you should have told me!
4. [Custom]

Vall Moon wrote:
1

- Fool, Im a mage and I know she is warlock.

Without think twice Nadin runs to strike Aqacia intending interrupt her cast, but with the bridge broken he has no option than cast a second empowered fire orb at Aqacia.

Tanya wrote:
[Influence Gained: Maya Lyon +10, total 95]
[Dominate Unlocked in Story Level Up]

Maya jumps from the hill into the river. She is excellent swimmer.

Oyo wrote:
Aqacia teleports in same spot, allowing orb to pass through her position while she physically is not there in that very moment, and when she appears again the empowered fire orb hits one of her hags who stood behind Aqacia. The hag gets pushed of the sea monster and before she would fall in water, the orb kills her in air, evaporating her body into nothing. Aqacia growls in anger with the loss of her another sister, and pokes the surface of the sea monster with the bottom of her trident. Sea monster continues to swim faster away from Nadin, and leaves the range of battle, leaving the enchanted ogre and charmed hagspawn to hold the heroes off. The Huge Ogre finally hits Elvey with his club, and Elvey falls unconscious next to Leo. Ogre is away from Nadin's reach and across the river.

BOSS BATTLE -  The Ogre Abomination
Step 1/5 - Reach the Ogre across the river

ogre battle soundtrack


Ogre starts to walk slowly towards Leo and Elvey to finish them.

Nadin's Options:

1. [Freeze water with cold magic to create ice brdige]
2. [Swim]
3. [Custom]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:39 am

Vall Moon wrote:
1

With a cone of cold Nadin freeze the water in the Ogre direction, and while cursing in elven for not run after Aqacia, the elf would not abandon his allies. The sun elf uses all his speed to surf the ice aiming strike full at the beast waist.

Oyo wrote:
Step 2/5 - Tactics to bring the ogre down

Nadin's strike stops the ogre from reaching Elvey and Leo. The ogre roars in anger and pain and breaks tree next to him with a clumsy heavy swing of his large club. But since it is now empowered by Aqacia's magic, the ogre is stronger, and the pain he felt was not that great. The roar was more from the rage and it will take a lot more to kill this abomination. Now the only still standing companion, Maya Lyon, can join the battle.

Tanya wrote:
Maya walks out from the water and dries out wetness from herself with fire magic. She sides with Nadin and asks him: "How do you want to do this?"

Assign a role to Maya Lyon companion:

1. [Guardian]
2. [Melee]
3. [Range]
4. [Sabotager]
5. [Healer]
6. [Supporter]
7. [Tanaimutsu Champion] - Maya's Specific
8. [Execlude Maya from combat]
9. [Custom]

Vall Moon wrote:
3. [Range]

Aim at his head to distract him, retreat if he follows you, I'll give him pain from bellow. Use your magic if you can.

The ar'tell'quessir runs bellow the huge club attempting to strike in front, at the ogree kneecap and than dodge his huge leg to strike from the beast back at his right achilles tendon, and finishing his run at the left side of the beast.

Tanya wrote:
[Range role has been assigned to Maya Lyon - Very Good]

Maya stays behind Nadin and away from the ogre's reach. "Eat this you ugly creature!" Maya casts eldritch blasts with one hand than with other, misses the creature only once and second time hits it in head. "How do you like that!"

Oyo wrote:
Step 3/5 - Frenzy Ogre

The Ogre falls on one his knee angry at the Defender's strikes. He raises his club above his head to strike Nadin from above, but Maya successfully hits the abomination in head with her eldritch powers, separating half of its face skin from its head, and making it look even uglier than it was before. Suddenly the Ogre raises up ignoring all the pain as he enters frenzy mode and growls. His swings his giant club fast and all around himself, destroying everything on his path. Luckily Maya is far away enough to be reached. However, Defender Nadin is close, will he temporarily retreat or go against this foe's most powerful attack?

Vall Moon wrote:
The bladesinger knows that the beast has a long reach, so try to retreat will only expose the elf with no benefit, instead he keeps in a melee reach and as close as possible, always attempting to dodge the beast kicks and powerfull blows and whenever a breach opens Nadin attack against the legs tendons or the knees, obviously trying to bring the beast down, while Maya assaults provide a good cover to Nadin bellow.

Oyo wrote:
Step 4/5 - Fatigued Ogre

Staying too close to the beast was smart. The ogre's powerful attack was deadly, but his swings were limited to his size, they are powerful there where his reach was the stronger. Being too close to his legs the Ogre did not have best opportunity to attack Nadin, and when did it was easily avoidable. Although Nadin's attacks on the Ogre's legs was almost useless while he was ragging, the real opportunity reveals once the monster tires and stops down to rest, breathing heavily.

Vall Moon wrote:
At this point Nadin does a vicious slash against the beast left achilles tendon, the same he had hit before, and finish with simple grease spell to finally fall the beast.

Oyo wrote:
5/5 Finish the Ogre or Save Mermaid

The ogre falls on his knees, almost defeated now. All what takes it now is to be finished. But the charm spell ends, and the Hagspawn regains his own will. He continues to finish what started, to kill the mermaid. She fails to unite her second hand and lets out scream as the Hagspawn approaches to her and raises weapon to end her. Nadin's spellcraft skills allow him to see that the ogre is recovering from Aqacia's magic, and if not acted quickly, the monster will get on its feet soon again. Maya is currently too far to end the Ogre herself, or to save the mermaid on time.

Nadin's Options:

1.[Finish the Ogre]
2. [Save the Mermaid]
3. [Quick!] Finish the Ogre and Save the Mermaid.


OOC: The Greyed out options are unavailable until leveled up in story, or maybe companion is not present.

Vall Moon wrote:
2. [Save the Mermaid]

Nadin does not think twice and runs to cut any rope still locking the mermaid and kick her into the water. If the mermaid will stay or not Nadin will not look as his divided atention will scan for the remaining enemies and their positions, so he can decide his next move.

Oyo wrote:
Step 3/5 - Frenzy Ogre

"Ah!" Surprised by Nadin's rescue move that hurts, the mermaid watches him frowned as she falls into the water where she is safe, and hagspawn's weapon lands on the altar where the mermaid was once. Two enemies are left on the battlefield, the Ogre and the Hagspawn who wanted to kill mermaid. The Ogre recovers and raises again, entering frenzy mode and going after Maya, while at same time the Hagspawn attacks Nadin.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:40 pm

Vall Moon wrote:
After a very brief halt Nadin finishes his move in a furious sword slash attempting to behead the hagspawn, and the elf than shouts.

- Maya, evade the ogre, don't stand in his path!

Tanya wrote:
Maya makes one slow step back as she sees the ogre charging at her. When the ground starts to tremble as the monster approaches closer, she  turns her back towards the ogre and starts running away from it towards some rocks near the river. She slips beneath them and enters within small space where Ogre's size is too big to reach for her.

Oyo wrote:
Headless hagpsawn's body collapses on the ground and few moments later his head falls and rolls meters away. The ogre growls at Maya and is trying to reach her with his hand desperately. The space Maya was in was too small for ogre, and because he could not reach her, he decides to hit all the rocks to brake them and make them collapse over Maya. And Maya has only one way out, the path blocked by the ogre.

Vall Moon wrote:
You're starting to make me angry ugly one

As Nadin says this a remarkable arcane light emanates from his left hand, and a powerful isaacs greater missile storm is cast, hiting the ogre with 10 projectiles of pure magic. Nadin right hand moves the  longsword with elegance, as the magical blade of metal and crystal cuts the air whistling its usual melody, like eager to join the battle.

Come scum, and face your doom.

Oyo wrote:
Step 4/5 - Fatigued Ogre

The ogre menages to stand against Nadin's powerful isaacs greater missile storm, but barely on his feet now. The ugly ogre leaves Maya so locks its eyes on Nadin. As his frenzy mode soon ends, he becomes slow and clumsy again, charging with anger to Nadin with slow and predictable attacks, as it his own weapon is now too heavy for him to wield.

Tanya wrote:
With ogre out of her way, Maya immediately leaves the spot she used to hide, and it collapses behind her. Now when back in battle, Maya unleashes again her warlock powers into the back of the monster, as it runs towards Nadin.

Vall Moon wrote:
The elf stand in the sacrifice altar now and wait until the last moment, when the ogre moves club to strike, to jump and hit the higher and harder he can, aiming at the ogre throat.

By Corellons grace, you will fall!

Oyo wrote:
Step 5/5 FINISH IT!

Already fatigued ogre in addition to pain caused by Maya's attacks from behind had no chance to properly attack Nadin. His heavy club misses Nadin and lands upon the altar. Nadin's attack draws a bleeding wound on the throat of the monster, and it slowly collapses on one knee, turning its back to the altar to face Nadin again. But the abomination still lives. Aqacia's magic starts to slowly recover him again, and if not dealt with quickly, it will raise again.

Nadin's Options:

1.[Perform finishing move to kill the Ogre]
2.[Maya performs finishing move to kill the Ogre]


Tip: You can control actions of the ogre during this performance

Vall Moon wrote:
The elf looks now really calm as his blade cuts the air in faster and faster thrusts, gaining speed with every movement, as the bladesinger hums his monotony melody and the blade turns invisible so fast it is. Nadin finally moves all muscles in his body to a final and most powerful blow, decapitating the ogres head entirely and washing the waters with its foul blood for a while.

The bloodied elf with his head lowered shouts.


Aqacia, if you still can hear me listen well. Give us the answers we need and I will forget everything that happened here today, you can go alive, and maybe you will not see my face again... fail to do this and I swear I will sweep each puddle of this forest with hundreds of trained defenders until find and terminate you and your kin. Make your choice now.

Oyo wrote:


With the threat now removed, Maya can go to wounded Leo and Elvey to see if she can help them with her alchemical skills. The mermaid would avoid bloody water and would address Nadin from the river: "She is long gone by now. She cannot hear you. That bitch always gets away!" She frowns and few moments later she smiles again, as she never used rude language: "I suppose I should thank you for saving me from that hagspawn. You could have been more gentle you know. But at the end ... it is not bad for a lander." She winks to Nadin and smiles.

Nadin's Options:

1. Who are you?
2. Are you ok?
3. What are you doing here?
4. What do you know about Aqacia?
5. [Flirt]
6. Leave us alone.
7. [Attack Mermaid]
8. [Custom]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Vall Moon wrote:
The elf shrugs his furstation as he agree that Aqacia is not hearing him
.
1 Who are you?

I beg you pardon for kick you that way, my atention was divided and my priority was to save you and I coud not think in something more effective in the short time, but would be much harder the hit of the hagspawn no doubt *the elf smirks too*. I am Nadin Moonbolt, spell captain of the Akh'Velahr, of reborn Myth Drannor, and you fair one?

The elf kneels and check for Leo, picking a healing potion to aid him.

Maya, can you help me with Elvey and your brother?

Tanya wrote:
"Yes let me help you with this." Maya uses Leo's herbs to speed up the healing. "Elvey is going to be alright it seems. But Leo was struck down straight from the sky. I am not healer I cannot do much to help him" Maya gives worried glance to Nadin.

Oyo wrote:
[Influence Failure: Mermaid]

The mermaid makes a quick spin in the water, creating lot of bubbles around herself, in a playful manner: "You can call me Bubbles. Everyone else does! Ah this water is warm, I wish you could have spare it from the blood of that ugly creature. Captain Nadin you say?" Bubbles looks around in the water as she is searching for something. "I met lot of captains, and so far all of them had their ships. But I do not see yours." Obviously the mermaid does not posses huge knowledge of the land world, and almost looks upset for not being able to locate the captain's ship. Elvey sits up and shakes his head. But Leo still lays down unconscious.

Nadin's Options (Leo):
1. [Heal 15] - more info via pm/skype
2. [Spellcraft 15] - more info via pm/skype
3. [Custom]

Nadin's Options (Bubbles):
1. Are you ok?
2. What are you doing here?
3. What do you know about Aqacia?
4. [Flirt]
5. Leave us alone.
6. [Attack Mermaid]
7. [Custom]

Vall Moon wrote:
While Nadin thinks examinating Leo, he would talk with Bubbles with a polite yet worried smile, visibly due his wounded friends

1. Are you ok?
7. Custom



Nice to meet you Bubbles. Not all captains command ships, we have armies in land that are commanded by several people, bellow me and above my rank. My greatest superior is the High Captain of Myth Drannor army, besides our grace the Coronal of course. Are you feeling fine Bubbles? Do you think can help us with our injuried friends Bubbles?

2. Spellcraft

Whispering near Leo Nadin would talk

I am very sorry Leo, it is my fault... Sol, if you can hear me, help Leo please.

Oyo wrote:
Bubbles listens carefully to Nadin's words, curiously learning more about land. She seems to be well now despite of the torture she went through: "Once I was back in the water I needed few moments to come to myself again. I am sorry I wish I could help you with your friends, but I am no healer, not on that level anyway to help a lander."

[Spellcraft Success!]

When Nadin sends whisper to Leo, and calls for Sol, the talisman on Leo's chest begins to glow and tremble for a moment. It is obviously that this object blocks spirits to cross over from spirit world and posses the body, ironically, including Leo's spirit guide as well. Sol could hear Nadin, but this was the only way he could send sign from the other side. To fully establish communication, Nadin would have to destroy the talisman and allow Sol to cross over, who would no doubt posses the body of Leo. To Nadin, this spirit is known to be Leo's guide. But everything else about this spirit is unknown.

Nadin's Options (Leo):
1. [Destroy/Remove Talisman]
2. [Do not destroy/remove Talisman]
3. [Communicate with the spirit without destroying Talisman] - Requires Spirit Shaman Class

Nadin's Options (Bubbles):
1. What are you doing here?
2. What do you know about Aqacia?
3. [Flirt]
4. Leave us alone.
5. [Attack Mermaid]
6. [Custom]

Vall Moon wrote:
1. [Destroy Talisman]

The elf sighs for a moment than shatters the amulet.

Very well Sol, aid him please. I will explain to you our predicament.

1. What are you doing here?
2. What do you know about Aqacia?


How you ended captured by these evil critters bubbles? There is something you can tell us about Aqacia?

Oyo wrote:
[Secret Companion Unlocked: NPC Sol]
As a personification of Leo in the Spirit World, Sol has same identity as Leo, same alignment, and Protagonist gains bonus to influence points equal to halved influence points gained with Leo. Sol exists in Story Level up Screen and shares story points with Leo, thus leveling any of the two levels them both at cost of one. Influence requirement still needs to be matched or option will be grayed out despite of the story upgrade. Sol is a NPC and uses his own character sheet, with different abilities than PC Leo. Sol will guide Leo until next check point, and when Leo's spirit is fully recovered, Protagonist will have option to switch companion back and fort once per rest/checkpoint/bonus quest. During specific moments Leo will take control himself, but PC Leo has no control of becoming Sol himself, as that is not within his character sheet.

With talisman destroyed, there was nothing to block Sol's path anymore. He crosses over from the Spirit World into Leo's body, and begins to heal it faster. Sol opens his glowing eyes, and Leo's body he posses now slowly starts becoming transparent, incorporeal, slightly glowing and floating, similar to the spirit form effect. When Sol speaks, his voice echoes with a wind and a weak hawk song: "Thank you, Nadin. Give me few moments to fully adapt to this world, and then we can share words. It is good to finally meet you in person." Sol floats little away to give space to Nadin and the mermaid, as he adapts.

Bubbles returns a smile to Nadin and then she becomes little angry as she remembers what happened to her, and answers to the questions: "I come from the Moonsea, as well as those sea hags, monsters, their coven harms our people. Aqacia has been our enemy for years, and each time we are so close to defeat her and her coven, she finds way to get away. She has stolen an egg of my friend and turned it into abomination and a mount. She destroyed all other eggs, that I was supposed to guard. The one egg she held onto, she hatched and used dark magic, turning it into a monster we all saw in the river. As I have the knowledge how to establish communication with them, she took me along too, away from my home and family. It bows now to her will, we no longer sing the same music. She is a fury hag of the sea, always hungry for more power, sacrificing our people and sailors to the Bitch Queen, for power. But we noticed she had another source of magic, a dark book she did not have before. I overheard her talking to her sisters, about how she plans to turn the flow of a river back to its source."

Nadin's Options:

1. [Survival 15] You come from cold parts, that is why you find this water warm.
2. [Lore 25] The dark book is Dalia's Grimoire.
3. You should join us:
[Diplomacy 15] She is our common enemy.
[Bluff 15] She has more of your people caged.
[Intimidate 15] I saved your life, you owe me!
[Charm] She is our common enemy.
[Beautiful Liar] She has more of your people caged.
[Boo!] I saved your life, you owe me!

[Custom 15]
4. [Intelligence 15] But that means that Lyonland will become a lake.
5. Did you see a little boy with her? A toddler?
6. [Flirt]
7. Leave us alone.
8. [Attack Mermaid.]
9. [Custom]


Vall Moon wrote:
2. [Lore 25] The dark book is Dalia's Grimoire.
3. You should join us
[Custom 15] - Intelligence
4. [Intelligence 15] But that means that Lyonland will become a lake.
5. Did you see a little boy with her? A toddler?

Of course Sol, please take your time, you are welcome.

Nadin turns to Bubbles and address her

The book you described, its her grimoire, some mages use them to cast spells or rituals. You are far away from home, and if you try make this way alone I fear for your safety, if we had more time we could try figure a way to help you, there's a long river to you before reach the Moonsea, if you join us we can see about your return without Aqacia and her minions in your tail.
You see Bubbles, my friend here is brother of Maya, he was severely injured and he has a baby, and drow, that are even more evil than the hags, captured his baby son, and our last clue leaded us here, and while we fortunately saved your life, we found nothing of the baby... did you see anything that can help us in our search?


The elf addresses Maya now

Maya, what Bubbles told us about Aqacia plans is really troublesome, they can submerge your forest if they perform it, we must stop her before she dooms everyone there, we need retrieve this book.

Tanya wrote:
Maya just finished making sure that Elvey is alright, and joined the conversation. She waves to Bubbles as she is being introduced by Nadin and smiles, watching them two talk. When realizing how dangerous is this for Lyons Forest, Maya places her hand on her heart: "Nadin ... what are we going to do? If entire our home is swallowed in water, many will die. The grimoire, it is not even hers. She stole it from Dalia, the leader of Nightmare Hag Coven, few years ago. I saw Mylanis had opportunity to take it, but it was either that or the forest heart. She did the right choice, Mylanis saved our forest by saving its heart, but that gave opportunity to Aqacia to get her hands on the grimoire." Maya looks very worried.

Oyo wrote:
[Lore Success]

Bubbles nods: "I see. Whatever content is hidden in her book, it made her powerful. She is stronger than she use to be before. She was not able to control waters, not that that level. But now with the grimoire and tributes, she harvests more power from Umberlee's power sites. She has one more site to harvest before she can channel that amount of power. These waters are not familiar to me, but I believe she is going to use a river's mouth."

[Intelligence Success]
[Companion Unlocked: Bubbles]

Bubbles: "You are correct. If I am to reach Moonsea again, I will need to face Aqacia again, because we use the same river. I cannot believe I will say this but, but I could indeed use help from you landers. It appears that she has a specific hate towards your group." Bubbles acknowledges Nadin's group as he introduces Maya and Sol Leo to her. "I see that Aqacia did not steal only from us. I have heard a baby cry yes. It is such a sad song to hear. I believe that the baby was left with other hags on the land near the river's mouth, but I am not sure. One of them mentioned how they need the baby alive to activate a crystal. Whatever that means."

Sol sides with Nadin: "Then our path is set. If we follow the direction of the river, along the shores, then we will arrive to the river's mouth, where Dalanis and Duathamper rivers merge, and hopefully stop Aqacia harvesting the last power site. Or we can take shortcut through the land and arrive home faster to Lyonlwilds, to prepare defenses, and to prepare for Aqacia's impact with the wave of water and fully charged with magic."

Bubbles: "I will not be able to follow you should you decide to go through the land, because there are no bubbles there.

Sol: "And there is Mylanis as well. She does not know these plans. Leo sent her message of our location before you attacked Aqacia. If Mylanis is on her way to us, she will most likely encounter Aqacia, and be forced to face her alone. No Lyon is powerful enough to alone stand against Aqacia, not now when she has the grimoire, not even Archdruidess Mylanis."

Elvey: "This is so messed up, what are we going to do?"



N - Nadin
A - Aqacia
U - Umberlee Power Site (River's Mouth)
White Arrow - Aqacia's direction
Green Tree - Lyons Forest

Nadin's Options:

1. [U] We need to catch up with Aqacia before she steals more magic.
2. [Green Tree] Build defense against Aqacia's impact.
3. [Companion Conversations] I would like to speak first with:
a) Maya
b) Sol
c) Elvey
d) Bubbles
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:53 pm

Vall Moon wrote:
1. (U) We need to catch up with Aqacia before she steals more magic.

We cant set a defense properly if we dont know the power of the attack. We should focus in stop Aqacia. I am of course worried about Mylanis, but she would never forgive us if we lose focus of our main objective now... sometimes the best defense is to attack.
In our way to the River's Mouth we will let obvious marks that Mylanis will be able to follow without difficult, she moves considerably faster than us in forests, lets hope she will find us in time... I do belive Aqacia will be more focused in reach the place of power with haste and after all we are a bigger and more clumsy target than Mylanis in forests.



Oyo wrote:
[Influence Gained: Sol +5, total 43]
[Boo! Unlocked in Story Level Up]
[Influence Gained: Maya +5, total 100]
[Influence Gained: Bubbles +5, total 25]
[Siren Song Unlocked in Story Level Up]

[Influence Lost: Elvey -5, total 0]


Elvey remains silent and Bubbles is glad that Nadin is going the path she can follow. Sol nods to Nadin in agreement as well: "I agree. Harvesting that amount of power takes time, even if she moves faster than us in water, we still have time to stop her from performing or finishing the ritual. But now we know that the Lyon Son is not in this place, there is no reason to leave the poles in the water intact. A meteor rain can destroy them, so we can make sure nobody will ever perform tributes for Umberlee here in the future"

Nadin's Options:

1. [Destroy Poles of Umbeerle]
2. Leave them be.
3. [Custom]




Vall Moon wrote:
Nadin nods in agreement

You are right, before we go we can destroy these Poles, and from distance would be prefered in case some protection or trap was placed in them. I will still need time to study the spell, and study again to deal with the new area we are travelling... so I suggest we focus in destroy the threat in the other area now, and return here later to finish this.

I will memorize the spell to use in our next target, take your time for a brief rest.



Tanya wrote:
Maya: "I can do it Nadin. I channel the infinite energy remember, I require no rest. I can bring down dooms of fire upon those poles. They have no magic in them anymore, Aqacia harvested it all. But more tributes can empower them again. I should destroy them before anyone gets chance to use them again. I am sorry I did not do good the first time, but this now does not require pushing heavy objects. If I knew that my nephew is away from them I would have done it at the first place."



Vall Moon wrote:
In a war we can't predict all that will happen, and we don't need focus in win all battles either, this is not much diferent than a war, but at least we are all ready for a new battle, that can be decisive. Do not dwell in past my friend, finish here and we can move on

*the elf manages a polite grin*

Lets rescue your nephew and protect your lands.



Tanya wrote:
Maya walks to the edge of the shore, full of self confidence, and begins chanting with a whisper. Her eyes start to glow with eldritch fire, and fire rings begin to form in front of her hands. She starts chanting louder and louder, increasing the power of the fire rings, and then she sends them into the sky by raising her hands above her head, where the fire rings disappear from the sight. With the final and most loud words, Maya aggressively moves her hands towards the the four stony poles that are marked with Umberlee's symbols, and from the sky the doom of fire collapses over them, creating explosions and setting the poles on fire. In addition Maya unleashes more fire eldritch blasts to a weakened pole, into its  bottom, destroying the rocks that hold the pole stabile. Once the pole loses balance, Maya launches another wave of eldritch power at it to fix the angle of its falling direction, turning the falling pole to fall on the other and so on, creating a chain destruction of the site. The poles start crashing into each other, raising dust as they are being slowly swallowed by the river. Maya turns her back towards the destruction and returns to Nadin, as Umberlee's power site is sinking into the water behind her. "It is done. This power site is no more. We have one more to destroy."



Oyo wrote:
Destroying the poles reveals treasure chest to Nadin worthy of 100 000 gp. Its content now belongs to the protagonist Nadin.

OOC: Contact Story Guide (me) to receive reward in game.

STORY LEVEL UP
level up music theme
PROTAGONIST NADIN
Stop Aqacia from harvesting power from the Poles 0/4 (failed)
Maximized Influence with Maya Lyon Companion 1/1
Recruit Bubbles: 1/1 (succeeded)
Discover Secret Companion 1/1 (succeeded)
Boss Battle Aqacia's Ogre Abomination Main Quest: 3/3
Saved Story Points: 4
Total Story Points: 10
expand:
 

Companion LEO LYON
Current Influence Points: 75
expand:
 

Companion SOL
Current Influence Points: 5+38 bonus = 43
expand:
 

Companion MAYA LYON
Current Influence Points: 100
expand:
 

Companion MYLANIS LYON
Current Influence Points: Unknown
expand:
 

Companion FERNACO
Current Influence Points: 0
expand:
 

Companion ELVEY
Current Influence Points: 5
expand:
 

Companion BUBBLES
Current Influence Points: 25
expand:
 

Companion ENIA
Current Influence Points: 0
expand:
 

Companion ZAOS GREENLEAF
Current Influence Points: 0
expand:
 

Nadin Options with 10 Story Points and Current Influence balance:

1. [Leadership]
2. [Protagonist Influence]
3. [Charm] / [Boo!]
4. [Spirit Bond] / [Guide Magic]
5. [Beautiful Liar]
6. [Mushroom Pie]
7. [Dominate]
8. [Siren Song]
9. [Continue without anything, save Story Points for later]


Last edited by Oyo on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:52 am

Vall Moon wrote:
2. [Protagonist Influence]

Nadin looks and can't avoid to be surprised

Very well done Maya, I'm glad we are in the same team, I dont want to feel such power in my skin *smirks*

Oyo wrote:
Acquired Protagonist Influence for 3 Story Points
   Doubles influence gained over NPC Companions.
   PC Companions may chose themselves will they be affected by this.

Nadin Options with 7 Story Points and Current Influence balance:

1. [Leadership]
2. [Charm] / [Boo!]
3. [Spirit Bond] / [Guide Magic]
4. [Beautiful Liar]
5. [Mushroom Pie]
6. [Dominate]
7. [Siren Song]
8. [Continue without anything, save Story Points for later]

Vall Moon wrote:

8. [Continue without anything, save Story Points for later]

Oyo wrote:
Nadin and his group are ready to go after Aqacia, who is standing on her sea monster, and making her way towards the power site. She is already too far ahead of them. She pokes the sea monster beneath her with her trident, and it stops swimming. "Why did we stop? They could be coming for us." - The hags curiously ask their leader Aqacia. "We need to hurry if we are to finish the long time harvesting ritual." Aqacia walks over the sea monster, deep in her thoughts. "We need to be smarter than this. I came this far, I will not fail. There is a nymph glade not so far from the northern shores. You (one of the sea hags) will gather our sisters and monsters, invade their glade and conquer it. Do not try to kill many nymphs and dryads, we need them in condition good enough to serve as a bait. I will meet others to north and complete the ritual" The hags doubts that Aqacia's plan will work. "I have seen the desire for your death in his eyes. He will not stop to help the glade, he will go after you." Aqacia shrugs. "Maybe he will, but if he is a hero, then his heart will be teared apart, knowing that the nymphs and their glade has fallen, for what you will take care of, should he decide to continue the pursuit after me. He is a Defender of the Myth Drannor, I've spotted the symbol on his cloak. And when the seelie fey falls because of his decision, his duty as Akh'Velahr will be over, and I will make sure to remind him of that, once our paths cross again. Ahahahaah!" The Sea Hag jumps off the sea monster onto the shore and looks back at Aqacia "Looks like my pets will stay with you, as they are not of use on the land. Sharks are on their way from the sea, and they are hungry. Feed them with Lyons." With those words the two sags separate. Aqacia pokes the sea monster gently again, and it continues to swim to north, creating big waves of water behind itself.

Meanwhile somewhere in Cormanthor Forest, Eirox's group is preparing attack against group of drow leg by Jrggred. Nym once again walks amongst the living, and he stands by the side of his brother. The deal they had with sea witches paid off. However, Rauva and Zarmur'ss have their own plans, they are not there to support Jrggred. They have made their way to the ruins of Dalia's home, to awake the creature powerful enough to kill Xatimus, the creature that Maya Lyon walked with once. The fate of drow Jennifer Shadowkyss is unknown, she is no longer in Lyons Forest, but her actions will not forgotten, because thanks to her, the Greenleaf tribe of Wild Elves got their chance to raise once more. Druidess Mylanis is somewhere in the woods, a worried mother knowing that her child is in danger. But she is not alone. Her ally is the White Daring Unicorn, and they have a story to write on their own, before they meet with others. Lyons Forest is in danger, as well as the Heart of the Forest. And Aqacia knows how to reach it, because there is no place where water cannot breach.

the end of chapter 1

to be continued ...

NEW GENERATIONS CHAPTER 1 CREDITS
(If you notice anyone missing send me a PM)


PLAYER CHARACTERS

Vall Moon as Nadin Moonbolt Starym (Protagonist 1)
Zatagon as Eirox Lyon (Protagonist 2)
Maskedshini as Mylanis Nirthrin Lyon (Companion)
Oyo as Leo Lyon (Companion)
Oyo as Savage (Bonus Boss Stormlord of Talos)
Tanya as Maya Lyon (Companion)
Tanya as Sylva Greenleaf (Companion)
Ticladesign as Jennifer Shadowkyss (Ally)


NON PLAYER CHARACTERS

Aqacia (Head Story Antagonist)
Jrggred Leader of the Drow Group (Antagonist)
Huntmaster of the Malar's Pack (Antagonist)
Nym Drow Assassin (Enemy)
Rauva (Drow Archmage Necromancer Enemy)
Wenord Malarite Druid (Enemy)
Bubbles (Companion)
Sol (Secret Companion)
Dryad (Ally)
The Ogre (Boss Enemy)
Sea Monster (Enemy)
Enia (Ally)
Fernaco (Unicorn Companion)
Lav Lyon (baby boy)
Merinil Lyon (baby girl)
Elvey (Fairy Companion)
Zaos Greenleaf (Bonus Companion)
Elatus Greenhoof (Centaur Companion)
Night Hag Grand Witch of the Nightmare Coven (Companion)
Zarmur'ss Shadowdancer Drow (Boss Enemy)
Rasha Greenleaf (Ally)
Zeraya Greenleaf (Companion)
Lerya Greenleaf Elder (Ally)


Mentioned DB's Characters who influenced story through in game RP or previously stories
Taeron Darien
May'katcha Irae'ryne
Elena Covenant
Karovir Alamandar
Arjay Lo'Ran


Story Author: Tanya
Story Guide: Oyo
Official DM of the story: Nobody
Special thanks to DM Carbuncle and our readers


LYONS are entering the fourth year of play on the Dalelands Beyond server. Our third anniversary happens on 15.Feb.2014. I will prepare story scripts and adapt it for forum role play by then for the chapter 2 of New Generations.

[TALK ABOUT THIS HERE] [APPLY YOUR CHARACTER TO JOIN STORY HERE]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:39 pm

LYONS - NEW GENERATIONS
Chapter II




book version:
 

now loading player characters ...

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Oyo wrote:
Mylanis and the White Draing Unicorn Fernaco were on their way to meet with Nadin, they are moving through the Cormanthor Forest. But the sounds of battle echoed from a distance, not so far from their current position.

Arrow sings a quiet song as it moves through the air, hitting a drow between eyes. Female wild elves scream in rage as they attack drow. Zeraya Greenleaf and Sylva Greenleaf are fighting a smaller group of drow while Earthsoul Eirox Lyon and Centaur Elatus Greenhoof took the front lines and are attacking more powerful drow. Drow have difficulty to approach to Elatus because his strong horse kicks that can be deadly. On top of that the centaur is wielding a great sword so that even attacking him from aside would be difficult. Eirox uses the large halberd, gifted weapon by Leo Lyon, that easily chops the drow heads off. But the drow have advantage of numbers. There is still far way to go to reach for their leaders, Jrggred and Nym, who are not as easy targets as those that follow their lead. They observe the battle with anger in their red eyes. The two drow brothers are not pleased with the surprised attack.

Jrggred: "Where are the dark tricksters?"
Nym: "They are not adapted to day as we are brother. But the sun is almost set."
Jrggred glaces at the sun falling behind hills, and the sunlight is starting to be weaker and blocked by trees.
Elatus: "Eirox, another wave is coming. There is too many of them."
Eirox: "Guard me, I will summon the spirit of earth." With those words Eirox dives his halberd into a dead drow on the ground, and with a hand work and terran words he starts summoning spell. Elatus shields him from attacks but there are too many drow at once that Elatus alone cannot protect Eirox the whole time. That is why Zeraya covers him from distance. Every drow that Elatus is unable to reach on time to protect Eirox's concentration is being shot down by skilled Greenleaf archer Zeraya. When Eirox's magic is at the end, the ground trembles a bit, and the earth and rock start flying in circles, concentration in a single spot as they form into earth elemental. Once the casting of conjuration magic ends, the gem eyes on the summoned creature begin to glow, as the earth spirit charges alone to the wave of drow, slamming and hitting every drow on its path.
Nym: "That earth spirit needs to fall. Jrggred, we need to regroup with others who are still in search for Greenleaf, to let them know that Greenleaf found us instead. But first to save some of our number and kill their druid." Nym grabs the ropes and commands few of his men to follow. When they arrive at the earth elemental, using acrobatics, Nym's team begins to jump and roll under, over, and around it, with the ropes, trapping and suppressing the movement and actions of the huge earth elemental. Once they finish completely tying it up, they all together with joined strength pull the elemental down that falls and collapses on the ground. Now when in their attack reach, the other drow had no trouble tearing the earth elemental apart. Eirox takes his halberd and takes battle pose to face Nym, while Nym waits for Eirox's move, and does warming up moves. Meanwhile, the sun stops casting sunlight at their battlefield, and that was the moment when trickster drow appeared. Nym disappears from sight into the shadows with them. Zeraya rolls on the ground and sides next to Eirox, with a loaded arrow in her bow. She changes her aim towards the directions of the drow movement, but nobody can clearly see the drow team skilled in stealth. Nym appears on one side, enough to draw attention of Eirox's team, to buy time for tricksters drow to summon a vampire.

Fernaco turns towards Mylanis: "Lot of evil is out there. And that is Eirox, the Lyonsoul, battling the drow."

Mylanis Options:

1. [Postpone meeting with Nadin] Let's help Eirox.
2. [Continue your path to find Nadin] We cannot help them.
3. [Custom]

Maskedshini wrote:
1.

We can not leave anyone with the soul of a lyon to battle this alone, we will help Eirox, The others are togeather, and Eirox needs our help right now, we can't abandon him.

Mylanis turns towards the battle, and calls upon a new earth elemental, raising high, and Mylanis adds a little flavor, and calls the minor spell light onto both herself, Fernaco and the elemental.

Mylanis also casts truesight on herself, enabling her to better see the hiding drow.


Go now!

Mylanis sends her elemental into the battle to aid Eirox, and stands in the background, slinging spells at the drow, mostly spells that make it impossible for them to hide, such as the spell faerie fire and glitterdust.

Oyo wrote:
When the unicorn and summoned elemental charge from the higher ground, glowing in light, this surprise catches many drow off guard, and blinded, which pushes drow forces into heavy casualties. The regular drow were no match for the unicorn and elemental. Jrggred glances towards the higher ground at the location from where Mylanis is greatly supporting her comrades with druidic magic, he wasn't pleased to see that another druid has joined the game. When the drow tricksters summon vampire warrior, Jrggred asks them: "Do you know were are Rauva and Zarmur'ss?" The twins answer in same time: "They left our camp last night, they did not say where are they going. " Displeased by this information Jrggred replies: "Protect Nym with your lives. I need to regroup with reinforces. And discover what are those two bitches planing without telling me." Jrggred leaves the battlefield, and the twins tricksters enter in the heat of the battle with the rest of the drow.

Arrival of Mylanis and her companions brought smile and confidence to Eirox's group, raising chances for the victory in this battle, but also this path allows safe passage to Aqacia who is getting closer and closer to her goal. With already good eyes like hawk, and with additional help of Mylanis' magic, Zeraya had no trouble to shot down any drow, as they fail to hide from her, and fail to hide from others. Elatus and Fernaco make progress in the wave, while Eirox faces the summoned vampire and the twins tricksters drow. Vampire ignores Eirox and charges straight at Zeraya, whose arrows have no effect on the vampire. Even if Mylanis clearly reveals drow tricksters to Eirox, he has difficulty to hit them, they are fast, they are clever, and they have strong resistance to spells. The two of them are outmatching Eirox alone. The vampire dashes fast towards Zeraya, and when she was about to fire another arrow at him, he grabs her bow, forces it out of her hands and throws is at aside. Then he grabs her for hair and hand, and reveals his fangs to drink Zeraya's blood from her neck. But the coming night does not favor drow only, because Lyons have their own friend of the night. This powerful night hag Grand Witch from the covey of Nightmare moves in with inhuman speed and grabs the vampire from behind with her nails strong as steel and keen as knife, preventing the vampire to suck the life out of the wild elf Zeraya, and ironically, the Hag bites the vampire for neck, and bites huge piece of flesh from him. The vampire falls down on the ground holding for neck and having difficulty to regenerate, as the hag laughs and vampire's blood slips down from her mouth over her jaw. She speaks some words and gains the control over the vampire, for those who are into magic would obviously see that necromancy was at work. At hag's command the vampire turns against his summoners, against the twin drow tricksters, helping out the druid Eirox, who could really use help, but did not like the helper at all. Fernaco scowls at the Hag, unsure how to react, because it is difficult to be grateful at same time for saving the wild elf, and to at same time hate her for her magic. The Grand Witch was playing nice, and while she indeed uses cruel and painful way to defeat her enemies, she never summoned or created undead herself during all her way with Lyons, but merely destroyed or turned enemies undead against their masters. Grand Witch attacks other drow as well, and during combat she crushes them with ease, as they appear to be no challenge for her at all. When the vampire slays down one of the drow tricksters, the summoning spell ends, and so the vampire ends up dismissed, disappearing into nothing from the battlefield. Seeing his brother twin falls by the hand of their own magic, the only remaining drow trickster rages and sides up with Nym and his team that took down the first elemental. And the pause in combat begins. Nym watches at his enemies, the unicorn, centaur, earthsoul, two wild elves, elemental, grand witch and the archdruidess. Fernaco looks at Eirox and asks him: "How did we end up to have help of a hag?" Eirox answers: "She has same enemies as us, and was useful so far. She is hungry for vengeance towards those who betrayed her, and wishes to restore book stolen from her coven. As long her work does not act against nature or Lyons, I see no reason to refuse her aid. So far it only benefits us. I understand the great risk in this for having her with us, because she is the creature of dark and evil force, but there also comes the dogma of Synph, where I should try to save even those creatures from themselves." The Grand Witch simply chuckles at that: "Shall we end these drow fools and leave chit-chat for later?"

Mylanis Options (Bond Lyon outranks Lyonsoul):

1. [Boss battle Nym] Kill the drow.
2. [Start conversation with drow]
3. [Custom]

Maskedshini wrote:
1. Kill the Drow

While I would rather push on, we can't ignore the threat these drow posts right now, let's see if we can't make this quick.

With that, Mylanis places her usual wards on herself, and assumes her Dragon shape.

Oyo wrote:
[Influence Gained: Fernaco +10 + Voice of the Fae bonus = 20, total 20]
[Influence Gained: Sylva +10, total 20]
[Influence Gained: Zeraya +10, total 10]
[Influence Gained: Elatus +10 + Voice of the Fae bonus = 20, total 15]
[Influence Gained: Grand Witch +10, total 10]


BOSS BATTLE - Nym
Step 1/2 - Defeat Nym's team



Intimidated by the dragon, Nym and the Trickster Drow step back behind their men. Nym's team charges into attack, but these drow are not as skilled to face the composed team. Fernaco smites down one of them with ease, and Grand Witch Night Hag kills one drow for herself and harvests his soul.

[Night Hag gains 1 Soul Point, total Soul Points 1]
Tutorial: Grand Witch Night Hag companion is upgradable with Soul Points rather than Influence Points. Stronger enemies like bosses give more Soul Points. Influence Points determinate how will she use the upgrades. The Witch barters with fiends to grow in power without involving other characters. Story Points are still required for upgrades.


Zeraya loads three arrows in her bow and fires. The arrows hitting a small drow and nails him into a tree where he bleeds out and dies. Another drow attacks Eirox and meets his end as Eirox separates drow's head from his body with halberd weapon. Elatus crushes down a drow beneath his hooves.

Drow trickster disappear from the sight and appears behind Eirox's group, as the casting of greater missile storm reveals his location. The greater missile storm appears to be a shadow version, dealing magic damage to Trickster's targets. His spell attack wounds Elatus and Zeraya, bringing them down on the ground. Grand Witch shields herself and Sylva from the greater shadow missile storm with her own dark magic. Eirox runs forward to stop the trickster drow, but Nym trips him over and pulls out his blades from his boots. Fernaco runs towards Zeraya and starts to heal her, but the Drow Tricksters now targets the unicorn and starts concentrating on casting another greater missile storm.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:18 pm

Maskedshini wrote:
Mylanis, felling two drow with her fangs and tails, looks over the battlefield, and spots the two of her friends in trouble, quickly turns, and using her deep connection with the natural magic, to channel her magic, even in her transformed shape, and suddenly the battlefield is blasted with strong light, as Mylanis hopes to blind the drow.

Though she is in no way done, Mylanis takes a deep breath, and lets out a terrifying roar, similar to the holy word Leonal's Roar.

Oyo wrote:
Strongly sensitive to light, the Trickster Drow's concentrations was broken by it, and he fails to cast the spell. The drow covers his eyes with hands, and helplessly tries to retreat, not knowing in which direction is he moving, obviously blinded. But when the holy word of Leonal's Roar swallows him, his end was certain. Paralysis stops every movement in his body, he falls down on his knees as the sonic energy is harming him, and now he is easy target for anyone.

Mylanis' Options

1. [Finish Drow Trickster]
2. [Fernaco finishes Drow Trickster]
3. [Grand With finishes Drow Trickster] +5 Soul Points
4. [Elatus finishes Drow Trickster]
5. [Zeraya finishes Drow Trickster]
6. [Sylva finishes Drow Trickster]
7. [Eirox finishes Drow Trickster]


The daywalker drow Nym shields his eyes from the light blast with both his hands, and with his spell resistance he resists the effects of this magic. When he becomes the target of holy word, the holy word tears through his ears with sonic energy, deafening him, and making his ears bleed. Despite of this attack, Nym seems still capable to continue his duel with Eirox, and is one of the last capable drow standing on the battlefield. The other regular drow who were in area of effect of Mylanis' roar were instantly killed. Seeing the fall of many drow, the few, very poor number of drow survivors starts to retreat, betraying Nym and leaving him alone to fight.

Maskedshini wrote:
2. Fernaco finishes the Drow Trickster

Letting the unicorn finish the job, Mylanis instead keeps focus on the one that's left, Nym. Seeing as the drow is not yet down, Mylanis rushes to help Eirox in his fight of Nym.

Tanya wrote:
Sylva Greenleaf cuts the escape path to one of the drow cowards and hits him in face with her staff, then spins around herself to gain power in her second attack. When the drow ducks and avoids the heavier slower attack, he takes out the knife from his chest belt and attacks Sylva. Sylva grabs her staff with both hands and blocks the knife attack. The knife dives into her wooden staff and gets stuck in it. Sylva pulls her staff towards her and along with it the drow who is still holding for the knife. Once the drow's was in range Sylva hits him with her knee in stomach. The drow lets his knife to hold for stomach and crouches, allowing Sylva to hit him in head with her heel. The drow falls on the ground and Sylva starts kicking him in stomach with one her leg, growling at him in rage. Her kicks make the drow roll on the ground. When Sylva finally finishes "playing football" with her enemy, she pulls out his knife from her wooden staff and cuts the drow's throat, and the dives his own knife into drow's skull. She gives him another growl into his dead face before she focuses on other fleeing drow.

Oyo wrote:
Fernaco finishes healing Zeraya and moves towards the paralyzed drow trickster. The Unicorn raises up delivering hooves kicks from beneath trickster's jaw, launching the drow in air. The helpless drow falls on top of unicorn's horn, and stabbed on it like that, Fernaco rotates him around his axis and throws the drow into a rock where drow hits with his head and dies instantly as his skull cracks.

Step 2/2 - Defeat Nym

Eirox punches Nym and pushes him away from himself. Nym falls on his knees as his hearing recovers slowly and realizes that he is the only drow left on the battlefield. "Aphyon ulu jal darthien lueth ulu jal del dos!" ("Death to all elves and to all of you!") Nym backs off from the coming dragon leaving a shadow in his place as he disappears from the sight. Shadow Nym attacks Eirox but the weak copy has poor chance to defeat druid Eirox, yet along face the coming dragon. It's purpose is to deceive and hold Nym's enemies off but was soon destroyed by the dragon with ease as she came to fight him off. Zeraya grabs her bow and loads arrow in it, seeking the surroundings for Nym. Her elven eyes detect Nym's true location and she fires arrow at him. The arrow stops in the air, revealing Nym from the shadows as he holds the arrow with his hand. He caught it with his bare hand, and throws it aside as he charges towards Zeraya. Zeraya continues to fire arrows at him, loading her arrows inhumanly fast, but Nym breaks through her arrows with his dual wielding blades, deflecting and cutting her arrows in mid air until he reaches her for melee. With acrobatic movements Nym attacks Zeraya who in this close combat had to use her bow to defend herself. She was not best at the close combat nor had proper weapon to fight back, so she was quickly overpowered by Nym and ended up disarmed. Nym grabs her for hand and twists it while Zeraya lets out painful cry, then he places his blade under her throat. Night Hag teleports behind Nym and grabs him for hair and hand he holds the blade with under Zeraya's throat, and with her strength she pulls Nym, separating him from Zeraya, and throws him away. She quickly teleports again at the location where Nym was falling, waiting for Nym to land on her wand. When he falls on her wand, the wand goes through his flesh and exits on other side of his body, in front of Nym's eyes, who screams in pain as he watches his blood flows out and over his skin. The witch pulls out her wand from Nym's body and grabs him for neck, lifting him in air, then she gets very close to his face and licks him once with her long tongue, while black worms fall out from her mouth. Disgusted and dying Nym groans before the evil witch hits his head from the ground, and then holding him for hair, drags still alive Nym towards Sylva Greenleaf: "Your vengeance can start with this one. His life now belongs to you. He is one of those responsible for extermination your tribe. Make him suffer." The witch throws helpless Nym before Sylva's feet.

Mylanis Options

1. I will kill him.
2. [+10 Soul Points] Kill him yourself Witch.
3. Sylva this is not our way, end his life quickly.
4. Sylva, he deserved your rage, the Night Witch is right.
5. Fernaco will kill him.
6. Zeraya will kill him.
7. Elatus will kill him.
8. Eirox will kill him.
9. Let him live.
10. [Custom]

Maskedshini wrote:
10.[Custom] (Combination of 1 and 3)

Mylanis resumes her original form as she approaches the party.

We do not torture anyone Hag, not without very good reason to, and vengeance is not one of such reasons.

Mylanis looks to Sylva.

While I understand you may very much hate the drow, and you have every right to, torturing this drow will not bring your family back, and while it maybe ease your suffering, you will be not better than them, when you choose to do the same they do. Be strong than they are, and let his death bring you the peace you need, without sinking to his level of cruelty.

Mylanis walks over to the defeated drow, finding a bone knife from her backpack.

I don't what deal your kin struck Drow, but know that I will find my son, and I will remove those of you that harm any of my family. If you have something to say, then I would do it quick.




Oyo wrote:
[Influence Gained: Fernaco +10 + Voice of the Fae bonus = 20, total 40]
[Story Teller Unlocked]
[Influence Gained: Zeraya +10, total 20]
[Influence Gained: Elatus +10 + Voice of the Fae bonus = 20, total 35]
[Centaur Rider Unlocked]

[Influence Lost: Grand Witch -10, total 0]


The party makes room for Mylanis as she centers at Nym. Nym coughs blood out of his mouth and fails to even raise on his feet. He looks at Mylanis in eyes: "You think ... you think you have won? Bitch. Our number is infinite ... and if my brother is smart ... he will ... he will tell others about your precious forest." He coughs out more blood. "Your son ... he was just used for trade with sea witches ... for my life. How does that make you feel druidess? With my death, the use of your son will be for nothing. If I had say in this, he would be raised like a rothe. But sea witches have other plans for him it seems ..."

Night Hag: "You dealt with the Sea Witches and bargain was successful? How pathetic of them, I knew they were weak. Where are they? Speak with your *beep* mouth while you still have tongue. All of them must be destroyed! They have stolen something that belongs to me."

Nym: "I can tell you ... the location of where we met with them last time ... in exchange for my life."

Night Hag: "This is something in our power, something that we can grant ..." The witch turns her head towards Mylanis, and her desire to trick the drow can be seen all over her face.

Mylanis Options:

1. I do not need your help drow.
2. [Bluff 15] We have the deal.
3. We have the deal.
4. [Intimidate 15] Don't make me take the information out of you by force.
5. [Custom]


Tanya wrote:
Maskedshini wrote:
Mylanis looks to Sylva. "While I understand you may very much hate the drow, and you have every right to, torturing this drow will not bring your family back, and while it maybe ease your suffering, you will be not better than them, when you choose to do the same they do. Be strong than they are, and let his death bring you the peace you need, without sinking to his level of cruelty."

[Influence Gained: Sylva Greenleaf + 10, total 30]

Sylva had all the wish to make the drow suffer, but she hears Mylanis words and nods to her: "Me thank you Archdruidess. Leaf Lord must have sent you to aid us. He has heard my prays once more." She respectfully bows to Mylanis as she speaks her broken common: "You be sent here not to be savior of me flesh only, but to save me spirit from becoming dark and drow alike." She would then turn to the Night Hag: "You be having me thanks too, but me cannot accept you offer. Me seen you protect us, me and sister Zeraya. Me not expected this from dark beings, I be surprised." Sylva would hear out what drow had to say then she would turn to Mylanis again: "He be say anything to get away, there be no proof of his word to be true. Drow's word be false. Me sorry for you child." Sylva gives her opinion and sad look to Mylanis, as she is very concerned for her baby Lyon. She understands Mylanis' hard position at the moment, and would support any her choice. Sylva then goes heal Elatus from the battle.

Maskedshini wrote:
1.I dont need your help drow.

See, the problem is that you think I actually need you help in tracking down your pathetic kin, or my son for that matter. No, I dont, and I never will, I have trust in my husband and my friends, that they will find my son, and bring him back safely. Also seems your kin did a very poor trade. Goodbye.

And with those words, Mylanis drives the knife straight up into the drows skull, through the jaw and straight into the brain, killing the drow in an instant.
By her command, the earth opens up beneath the drow, and swallows the corpse, burying it, likely also crushing the remains. Mylanis then turns to the others.


You all should get some rest, Fernaco and I will carry on.

Oyo wrote:
Zeraya: "We destroyed the evil, but their leader is still somewhere out there."
Fernaco: "We did not destroy all the evil." The unicorn gives hostile stare at the Night Hag as his horn detects the presence of evil inside her. "You did what you did, now you need to leave the Greenleaf and Lyons, I have seen your attempt to influence the darkness upon their hearts. You will fail."
Night Hag: "If I will fail why are you concerned, white creature? Is this the gratitude I deserved after everything I have done for your friends?"
Fernaco: "A hag will do anything to reach for greater power, and use anyone they wish as tools for their goals, then cast them away. You are the worst of your kind, creature of the night. The stolen dreams scream inside you, feeding you with the power you did not deserve. Your presence is no longer welcomed, leave or be destroyed with the rest. I am giving you only this chance to leave because you earned it."
Night Hag: "You are in no position to give orders to me! If my blood is what you seek, then I will seek your horn in return!" The evil witch gives a creepy smile to unicorn.
Fernaco: "So be it!"

Unicorn and Night Hag attack each other at the same time. Fernaco fires his white magic from his horn at the Grand Witch unleashes her dark magic from her hand. The evil and good waves of energies crush in each other in between of the unicorn and hag, and upon the impact small rocks and leaves raise from the ground. Eirox and Zeraya shield their eyes with hands from the effect of the magic. Unicorn empowers his wave further to overcomes hag's dark magic, but the Night Had does same. They appear to be equally matched and who can win is a difficult question to answer.

Night Hag to Mylanis: "I am more powerful than he is, I can read the text of Dalia's Grimoire and stop every spell or abomination she created!"
Unicorn to Mylanis: "That is not the story I foresee when the hag reaches for her book! We can be in greater danger than we are now."

Both of them are heavily concerted on destroying one another, and vulnerable to finishes.

Mylanis Options

1. [Kill Night Hag Companion]
2. [Kill Unicorn Companion]
3. [Druid] Balance in all.
4. [Wait for stronger to win]
5. [Custom]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:13 am

Maskedshini wrote:
5.Custom

That's enough!

With a stomp of her foot, the ground shakes beneath the feet of both the Unicorn and the hag. hopefully breaking both their sides of the spell, Mylanis then walks over to side with Fernaco, and turns to speak to the night hag.

Thank you for helping us deal with the Drow, but now it's time for you to leave, While you may have helped us defeat one enemy, doesn't mean that you're a friend, and your words do indeed spreads the seed of lies and harm. Take your leave now, and let that as my thanks for the help today, but remember that should you ever come near us again, we will defend ourselves.

As for Dalias faul book, I will see to it that it is destoryed and burned to ashes, such evil artifacts should not remain in this world. If one seeks the power created by evil for evil, then you should not trust such a creature.

Oyo wrote:
With Mylanis' intervention, the spells between Unicorn and Night Hag were broken. Night Hag's hair covers her face, when when she reveals her face, it was no longer ugly, not to regular eyes.



"It was more than one enemy. Centaur, the wild elf and earthsoul would die under Rauva's spell. I have been traveling with this group for a while, despite of not supporting their moral decision, we had a single goal, and my, however selfish and evil reasons were to side with Lyons were opened from the very beginning, you should ask yourself why did Eirox agree, maybe he is more capable to see what you do not wish to see. But now I will take care for it myself." The witch laughs with a pleasure and Eirox confirms with a nod to Mylanis that the Witch was honest from the very start, or that is what he believes she was. "And now you "let me go"? This is how a Lyon gives a gratitude? I should have know better than to trust your kind. You and the white creature will leave to seek for the stolen child of yours, and then we will see how long will it take before they end up killed without me saving their *beep* asses." The witch steps back as she is starting to leave. "I always planed to destroy Dalia's Grimoire, after of course using it to put the end to the thief Aqacia. But you will find difficulty to destroy such artifact, good beings cannot touch it. It can only be destroyed in abyss at the spot where it was created by the original author. And then you will regret your words spoken today to me, when I was the only being willing to do this, yet you refused the aid of darkness because you could not admit nor see its need. With me out of your team you have gained a competition for the grimoire, and you may guess who will win. I know I wont be held down for saving others, nor I have my own children to look out for. Ahahaha!"

Mylanis Options:

1. Then stay and help.
2. [Locks companion Grand Witch of Nightmare Coven] Goodbye Witch.
3. Why do you want your legacy destroyed?
4. [Boss battle] You fall today and now.
5. [Lore 15] Dnylis will provide us all answers we need.
6. [Wisdom 20] Your words hide riddles to be solved. They sound honest, yet they do not reveal all the secrets hidden within.
7. [Custom]


Maskedshini wrote:
7.[Custom], with elements from 6 and 3

Your words hide many riddles which seeks to hide the truth behind you intentions. So now is the time to speak plain and explain just what is it that you seek from this adventure, since I'm having a hard time in believing that you truly wish to destroy the book, which I imagine would hold great value to one such as yourself.

Mylanis then turns to Fernaco.

What is it that you see happens, should the witch reach the book?

Oyo wrote:
Fernaco: "I do not have gift to see the future, this is where role of my friend Enia comes into play. But she is not with us. I can sense evil, and I sense great evil within this dark creature. I don't know what would happen if she reads the texts of Dalia's Grimoire, but when I say I foresee that nothing good can come from it, that is my conclusion based on the greater evil I feel burning inside her."

[Wisdom Success]
[Influence Gained: Grand Witch +10, total 10]


Grand Witch gives a compliment to Mylanis: "Aaaah ... you can hear what has no sound, see what has no shape. Not many posses such gift. But what is it that I truly wish to accomplish?"

[Influence Failure: Grand Witch]

Grand Witch: "You showed me that I cannot trust you, just like you cannot trust me. We both hold the cards of fate, many lives depend on it. It would be stupid for me to reveal them all at once to someone who clearly stands against everything I am. You grew in power and wisdom since the battle against Dalia, that much is obvious. Then we stood as enemies. We probably will once again after this story ends, maybe even sooner if that is what you desire. But right now we share a common enemy. My vengeance against Aqacia will be sweeter, once I destroy her with the help of someone she hates the most, and of course with the use of her most powerful tool, the grimoire." Motions towards Lyons and Greenleaf. "But the reason of destroying Dalia's Grimoire are my own, and I will share them only with those who I can trust, and then my cards will be placed on the table. I am aware of its value to my kind, and would be great loss. I will give you a fair warning druidess, even if you are aware of what am I and who I deal with: Rare are those who can play cards with my kind, and end up with benefits only and unharmed. My offer of some sort of guarantee is this ..." The witch summons a raven that lands on her shoulder with a small box in her claw. The witch opens the box, and there are two rings inside it. " ... the hageyes. If we wear them, you will be able to see through my ring, and I will be able to see through yours, as long we are both on the same plane. We can keep eyes on each other, you will know my location, I will know yours. If any of the hag eyes ends up destroyed, we can end up blinded for a day. What do you say? Do you retreat? Or do you have guts and skill to go through this to the end? Either way, I will hunt for the grimoire."

Mylanis Options:

1. [Accept hag eye / accept Witch's offer] There is one way to find out.
2. [Reject hag eye / accept Witch's offer] I do not need hag eye, but we have deal.
3. [Reject hag eye / reject Witch's offer] I do not deal with your kind.
4. [Boss battle] You fall today and now.
5. [Custom]

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:28 pm

Maskedshini wrote:
5.[Custom]

Mylanis looks around at all the others gathered.

I'm not the only one effected by this, so I shouldn't be the one with the only say in it either. What do the rest of you think?

Oyo wrote:
Fernaco: "I stand behind my opinion, we should not trust her, nor deal with her. She is evil."
Elatus: "Truth is that witch has her uses, but I do not trust her either, it is better without her."
Zeraya (elven): "I really do not know this is really difficult decision. She is evil but she saved me from Nym. I cannot voice my opinion on this." Zeraya stays undecided.
Eirox: "It is great risk but choice of a Lyon was never easy. I have made my choice days ago and I stay behind it, because according to Synph's dogma, she is creature of dark and evil force, we are given option to save her, and if we fail we must destroy her. I am aware that she is skilled in the art of necromancy and many dark and evil spells, but since she joined with us, not once she committed crime against nature, for I would act against her since I am druid. She will never be able to see through our eyes if we push her away, if she stays with us she is one step closer to her redemption. If we push her away, then we unleashed evil to walk upon the land without any chance to have influence on it."
The witch turns her head towards Sylva to hear her voice.

Tanya wrote:
Sylva nods in agreement to Eirox (elven): "She helped my dead tribe members to find peace and they no longer walk as dead. She saved me more than once. It is very uncommon for my people to accept outsiders, but our Elder did not stand on her path, and I will do the same. If she is going after the dark artifact, it is wiser to keep eyes on her. That is something we cannot do if we part ways."

Oyo wrote:
Mylanis Options:

1. [Accept hag eye / accept Witch's offer] There is one way to find out.
2. [Reject hag eye / accept Witch's offer] I do not need hag eye, but we have deal.
3. [Reject hag eye / reject Witch's offer] I do not deal with your kind.
4. [Boss battle] You fall today and now.
5. [Custom]


Tutorial: Story Guide, Protagonists and Player Companions may now use new threads to update their statuses.
Team Nadin Click Here
Team Ayan Click Here

Maskedshini wrote:
3.[Reject Offer]

Mylanis looks around at the others, hearing their votes.

Thank you for saving the Greenleaf, but here is where we split. I imagine you can realise why I have trouble in trusting a hag, and also one who wont tell me the whole truth. Even if I can touch the book myself, there are other ways of making sure it's never used again. I will find a way, you can hold me to that word. But now I will be on my way, I have some other hags to catch.

Mylanis turns to continue the journey, looking to see what everyone else does.

Oyo wrote:
1 neutral
2 for hag
3 vs hag

[Influence Gained: Fernaco +10 + Voice of the Fae bonus = 20, total 60]
[Unicorn Rider Unlocked]
[Influence Gained: Elatus +5 + Voice of the Fae bonus = 10, total 45]

[Companion Grand Witch is no longer available]


Grand Witch closes her box with hag eyes, grabs the end of her dress and lifts it up, covering herself into the dark silk as from beneath of her feet dark mist raises. "Sweet dreams ..." The witch says her goodbye words with a sarcastic tone and then she explodes into small flock of ravens that flies away, leaving the group that no longer wanted her help. It is most likely that this is not the last that Lyons have seen of her.

Eirox to Mylanis: "Earthmother will guide you to your own. Have faith Archdruidess. I will pray for you and your son."
Zeraya and Elatus are waving to Mylanis and Unicorn as they are leaving, with eyes full of hope that the mother will find her lost child.
Zeraya to Eirox: "We should continue. We did not kill the whole group of drow."
Eirox: "I need to retreat to Lyonlands. Other Lyons need to be familiar with these events that are happening in the Cormanthor Forest. It is difficult to admit but Mylanis was right. With my decision as the recently promoted to Lyon, I could have lead you into darkness, and the Night Hag would have still be with us. Mylanis has been Lyon longer than I and she has better experience in dealing with the hags than myself, it is wise to follow her advise. This is why I am sending you to someone who will do this task better for me, while I still need to learn more. I assure you, this move will only benefit your journey." Eirox marks location on Sylva's map "Here you can find the help you need, someone who does not have only connection with the forest, but is the forest himself - The Elder Lyon, The Father. It is the place that he often visits with his daughter. They will help you finish this task that I could not." Eirox then turns to each of them to say goodbyes "Elatus, do not be overproud. many creatures differ from you, and many doors can open if there are more of those you can give a chance. Zeraya, seeking vengeance can appear to be a clean task, and you can find it sooner or later, but have in mind what you can lose in the process. Sylva, we discovered that there are more of your kind, more of your tribe, that you are not alone, but know that you never have been alone, because you had us Lyons, and you always will. Good luck all, and may nature protect you." The earthsoul druid then leaves the group and makes his way towards Lyons Forest. It is Sylva's task now to locate Ayan and Aesa.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:02 am

Oyo wrote:
Meanwhile the two drowess, Rauva and her sister Zarmur'ss arrived to the ruins of Dalia's cave, or what use to be a cave, and now is an opened big crater. The two of them make careful steps over the unstable terrain. Corpses of hagspawns and other cruel beings are all over the place.
Zarmur'ss: "What are we looking for exactly?"
Rauva: "One of the best Dalia's creations, anything that does not look like these corpses. He was that good creation, always by Dalia's side, that many called him Dalia's son. Then he betrayed her, killed her and destroyed her beacon, which destroyed this cave, and all her followers inside. Because he fell in love with Maya ..."
Zarmur'ss: "I thought that he was the best evil abomination Dalia created. How could he turn against her?"
Rauva: "Because he was originally a full blooded fey creature, from the seelie court. These hags ... these witches ... they steal children of many families, but this specific covey was more ... ambitious so to say. Their actions did not limit only on helpless villages. They dared to steal from other ... more exotic and even powerful beings. My guess that eventually his seelie blood was too strong to handle Dalia's control, and that he betrayed her at the end. Dalia's plan was almost perfect to destroy Lyons once and for all."
Zarmur'ss: "You sound like you admire her work?"
Rauva: "I almost do ... but she was not a drow, that is why she failed. We are the superior ones. I would not make same mistake as her, she probably had some formula wrongly calculated. She had two creations, the one we are looking for also had a twin sister. But I do not know what have become of her fate. I only know that she escaped Dalia when she was young, and if Dalia was smart enough, she would have kill her brother. Clearly these abomination she has created were a failed experiment. But she decided to keep him as a pet ... and that move she paid with her life."
As they talk, the two drowess arrive at the spot where the beacon was destroyed. But there is no trace of Zatarox.
Rauva: "I do not understand ... his corpse should be here ... we looked everywhere."
Zarmur'ss: "Do you think someone was here first and took it?"
An angry voice growls from unknown direction. The drowess turn around to find where does the voice come from, but it appears that voice is moving too fast. "Over there." Zarmur'ss points at the dark mist ... and something is hiding inside it.
Voice: "Who comes here ... to destroy this little peace I have left ... ?"
Rauva watches the mist curiously and then looks closer at one of the corpses that seems to have a missing flesh. "I cannot believe this ... he is still alive ... he survived all these years by feeding on the flesh of the dead Dalia's minions. Don't you remember me Slayer of the Greenleaf? You and I use to work together and brought death upon many wild elves in the Second Forest War."
Voice: "Come closer so I can see you better ... dark elf."
Zarmur'ss to Rauva: "Be careful."
Rauva walks towards the mist slowly, and once she comes close enough to its reach, big hand exits the mist and grabs Rauva for neck, lifting her in air. Humanoid creature exits the mist, holding Rauva for neck with one hand, and starts to drain life out of her. He has only one leg and only one hand, but uses his black fairy wings to keep balance and movement. It is the dark prince Zatarox, or what is left of him after the explosion of the beacon.
Zarmur'ss did not dare to defend her sister from his grasp in a fight, but she used words instead: "We know about you and Maya."
Zatarox turns towards Zarmur'ss, and then glances once more in Rauva's eyes, before he decides to release her. Rauva lands on her feet and coughs to catch up air, then she turns to Zatarox again: "You have been betrayed ..." What else could the come out from the mouth of the Archmage drowess, but a poison.
Zatarox: "What do you know about Maya?"
Rauva: "I know many things, I know the pact you have made with her, and I know that she did not hold onto her part of the bargain."
Zatarox: "And how would you know what happened between her and myself?"
Zarmur'ss: "Because much can be seen from the shadows, when people think they are alone, they are wrong. Shadows are always with them."
Rauva: "Maya uses the gifts you have granted her ... but did you get what you wanted in return? Or were you just used by a Lyon?"
Zatarox: "The love between her and me is pure and strong. When she is ready, she will come to this place, she will seek out for me. I trust her. Why would you care? What does a drow know about love?"
Rauva: "I know that love is for weaklings. For two years you were presumed to be dead. You were hiding here in your mother's home ... or what is left of it, feeding on the flesh of the dead ... waiting for Maya to return to you? Ahahahah!"
Zarmur'ss: "While she had her yes cast upon another man ... from east ... a human, bleh. The ring he gave her ... how could not I see it, it was that big that it could get me blind!"
Zatarox: "Why should I believe you ... you are drow."
Rauva: "Well if you prefer you can keep waiting her here, I bet that will give you answers. Or you can come with us and have your revenge."
Zarmur'ss: "And did you look yourself into mirror? You are an abomination, face it. Maya never loved you, I don't know how could anyone love you at all."
Zatarox has trouble accepting the words given by drow, but what he hears is tearing his heart apart. Truth is that explosion of the beacon destroyed his beauty forever, and now all what is left of him is an ugly shadow of what he once use to be, the only beautiful Dalia's creation. He sits on a rock, broken, and depressive. Seeing that their words are reaching Zatarox deeply, the drowess use this to their advantage further.
Rauva: "Your true purpose can still be restored. You can prove everyone that you are not a failure. Lyons are our enemies too. You were able to destroy crystal beacon here, you can do the same to the Forest Heart of theirs. You sacrificed yourself to save them, and they just left you root on this place."
Zatarox: "I cannot ... look at me, I cannot face the Forest Guardian Xatimus like this."
Rauva: "There are enough dead bodies on this place to create small undead army ... and to rebuild your ... missing body parts. After I am done with you ... you will be even stronger than you were before. Then you will be able to destroy all Lyons and all their friends."
Zarmur'ss: "What do you say? Will you remain here as a coward who hides in shadows of the past? Or will you raise from the dead and give those responsible for your condition what they deserve?"
Zatarox looks between the two of them: "I will wait here no longer. Anything is better than this. Do your thing ... necromancer."
Rauva and Zarmur'ss look each other into eyes with pleasure, and then Rauva come close to Zatarox: "While Zarmur'ss finds bones and everything else I lack, I will begin work on you with what I have. Grafting may hurt a bit ..."
Zatarox lays down on the rock that looks like a table: "I can handle pain."
Rauva grabs Zatarox for the spot where his hand is missing with a pleasure covering her face.

Tanya wrote:
Maya wakes up from a nightmare in Nadin's camp near the river Duathamper. Her heat beats up faster and she has fear on her face. She comes to herself slowly after realizing it was a dream.

Nadin's Options:

1. [Talk to Maya]
2. [Talk to some other Companion]
3. We rested enough, time to continue pursuit for Aqacia.
4. [Custom]

Vall Moon wrote:
1. [Talk to Maya]

It seems you wake up earlier than expected my friend. Nightmares? I can understand, considering our predicament, want talk about while the others rest or you feel  can and need rest a bit more?

Tanya wrote:
Maya stands up: "I had dreams like this before but they did not look real as this time. Something was different, but I am not sure. It was about someone I knew before. I saw him ... suffering and calling my name. Each day for last two years his voice was becoming louder and louder, and now I hear him like he is next to me... I think I rested enough."

Topics and options:

1. [Maya Lyon] - new
a) [Companion Quest] The Pact (dreams).
b) Mushrooms.
c) Other skills?
2. [Ask about mission opinion] - new
3. [Learn more about Lyons] - new
4. [The Circle of Nature] - new
5. [Flirt] - new
6. [Leo Lyon] - new
7. [Mylanis Lyon] - new
8. [Elvey] - new
9. [Bubbles] - new
10. [Request bombs] - new
11. [Custom]
12. [End conversation]

Vall Moon wrote:
1. [Maya Lyon] - new
a) [Companion Quest] The Pact (dreams).
11. [Custom]


Calling for help? Well, maybe its not a dream at all... There are ways in the arcane and the divine, and even with the spirits as Leo taught me, that dreams or ilusions can be used to send a message. Can you try to remenber more about the individual?

Tanya wrote:
[Influence Success: Maya Lyon]

"Yes I remember him clearly. How could I not. I use to walk with him for very short time, although he may be the one I spent the least time with, our short time being together was the strongest I ever had with any man. Nadin, he is the one I made pact with and the one I loved. He sacrificed himself to save us and my family. He was son of our worst enemy, Dalia the Hag. Nobody knows the true source of my pact, or that I had anything with him. His name is Zatarox and he died in final battle when he killed his mother Dalia and destroyed her crystal beacon." Maya explains.

Nadin's Options:

1. What kind of pact is that?
2. Who is Dalia?
3. [Intelligence 12] How do you know that he is dead?
4. Are you insane, how can you be with anything that has to do with hags!?
5. [Custom]

Vall Moon wrote:
Nadin's Options:

1. What kind of pact is that?
2. Who is Dalia?
3. [Intelligence 12] How do you know that he is dead?
5. [Custom]


So you have an unseelie pact, with some entity you love, son of a hag... If he was dead you should lose your powers I presume. Who is this Dalia and how you can know they didnt tricked you?

Tanya wrote:
Maya explains further: "Dalia is the worst Hag I ever met, she was the last leader of the Nightmare Coven, the one that rightfully inherited the Black Grimoire, that Aqacia stole after we killed Dalia, after her son Zatarox betrayed and killed her, for me, for us, and for his redemption.

It is more complicated than that. Za comes from the same family as Elvey, from the family of winged fey, his father was a fairy, loyal follower (not member) of Titania's Court. Hags steal children, they stole his son, his prince. Witches are known to steal children and eat them, but one does not steal a prince for food. She wanted to create an abomination of him. Seelie blood was strong in him, but visual modifications were made to him. As he grew his size was larger than human, his skin became dark, his eyes glow orange, along with his natural fey gifts, he was also empowered by the Black Grimoire, and knew the art of dark magic. Dalia killed his father and stole his soul, keeping it as insurance that Za will never turn his back to Dalia. Dalia created female twin of Za, that hatched from a larvae, her name was Zatalia and she was more like hag in appearance, unlike Za who kept his beauty, his wings. I don't know what happened with Zatalia but we think she was killed by Aqacia's sister Hazelta. Za told me that Zatalia escaped Dalia, but Za did not, he did not want his father's soul to be destroyed or traded with fiends. He wanted his father's soul to be free, so he stood to serve Dalia, more as slave than son. Dalia was proud of her creation, it was the most powerful creation she ever made, creation that was more powerful than her. She rose him without love, through hate and torture, through commands. His entire life was dark. The only person who he could open to was me. I was heartwarder then, I was the source of everything he lacked in his life, I was the love he needed, so I accepted his terms of the pact, I gave him love for the powers of seelie fey. Dalia sent Za to kill us, but he chose to join us instead. My family and friends thought that it will be good to have one of her own at our side, who knows well the place she lived in, the tunnels of the Hag Cave. We decided to to destroy our main enemy once and for all.

Za told me he will not survive destroying the beacon. That is why I think he is dead. But I had dreams about him calling me. I tried to ignore him, I had the pact magic with me that persisted even after his death."

Nadin's Options:
1. You did good for trying to save him.
2. You should have never pact with such thing.
3. [Flirt] If you needed a man, all you had to do is ask.
4. Why didn't you return back to the cave and see if he is really dead?
5. [Spellcraft 30] Beacon? Must be some sort of calling higher, in hag's case, dark power.
6. [Custom]

Vall Moon wrote:
1. You did good for trying to save him.
2. You should have never pact with such thing.
4. Why didn't you return back to the cave and see if he is really dead?
5. [Spellcraft 30] Beacon? Must be some sort of calling higher, in hag's case, dark power.


Any form of pact is dangerous and dont come without a price, its not given for free so I have no doubt you should not made it, but you did so its pointless to discuss this matter now... you say you offered love, so your nightmares are probably result of your promise. If your pact lord was destroyed you should have no more powers, so he is alive or at least not destroyed. You never returned to his last place to see if he is really dead? Cause this beacon you mentioned, it seems most likely some type of dark magic from hags, like a great calling. (spellcraft over 30).

Tanya wrote:
[Influence Gained: Maya Lyon +10x2=+20, total 100]
"I am glad that you see this, but I fear that some people could not understand this, so I kept it secret. Sune knew this, and since then I feel like she abandoned me, and I was Heartwarder no more. But I never lost my faith in her."

[Influence Lost: Maya Lyon -10, total 90]
"The pact came in package and was required for defeating his mother. The only way he could be free again is to forever destroy what kept him back. Otherwise me puring him with love would end up again on the same path as before, once the darkness of his mother consumes him again."

[Influence Success: Maya Lyon]
"It is the place where my child died. I was pregnant, and Dalia did dark magic to steal child from me, making herself pregnant. Our Heart Forest responds to seelie blood, to Lyon blood, and so the crystals of the forest. We can discover its magical secrets through a connection, and take forms of a fey ourselves. But Forest Heart responds hostile to evil and cruel beings. By being child stealer, Dalia tricked the Forest Heart, because a Lyon Baby was growing inside her. She was able to use it to empower the crystal beacon and take control over our forest. To save everyone else we had to kill her, and my baby ... my baby died with her. After that day I never had courage to return to that place. It is full of sadness, it is where my heart was broken."
Maya presents a staff to Nadin as she continues to speak to him and to the staff itself: "Leo tried to save his spirit and to lock it inside. With my bare feet I walked through fire and ice in search for true love, and all what I was able to find is hammer of cold iron that broke my heart, shattering it in thousand pieces. You are now all what is left of what I was once, the only piece I was able to find, and I will hold onto it for I know that mother love never dies.

[Spellcraft Success]
The beacon was built from the forest crystals, hags and hagspawns were collecting them from our forest. They were originally a shield of the Forest Heart, before it was shattered millennial ago in the First Forest War, which created holes in time and space, and how Lyons crossed over to Cormanthor from the Fae. Once she had her beacon built, and used Forest Heart to empower it, she had control over our forest for a short time, and could transform it in dark woods very fast if we did not stop her, if we did not kill Dalia. You are correct. She used her skills and dark magic, and the beacon to extend it behind her natural capacity. There was a higher calling, and I don't know what would happen if we did not stop her on time."

[+1 Story Point]

"Please don't tell this to anyone. I think we are running out of time and should focus on our main mission."
Maya has more to tell about her story, maybe she will be willing to do so after some time, but for now she does not want to talk about it anymore.

Topics and options:

1. [Maya Lyon]
a) [Companion Quest] The Pact.
b) Mushrooms. - new
c) Other skills? - new
2. [Ask about mission opinion] - new
3. [Learn more about Lyons] - new
4. [The Circle of Nature] - new
5. [Flirt] - new
6. [Leo Lyon] - new
7. [Mylanis Lyon] - new
8. [Elvey] - new
9. [Bubbles] - new
10. [Request bombs] - new
11. [Custom]
12. [End conversation]

Vall Moon wrote:
2. [Ask about mission opinion] - new

Yes my friend you are correct, lets wake the others, we have to press march, at this point she has everything favoring her, specially time. I will help you with your lost love as soon as we can, and maybe what you have can help to scry for him, if hes in this realm and alive. But before this, you know Lyons forest well, what do you think, can we reach Aqacia in time? I wish I could guess how long her devious ritual needs be executed to get finished... I would like to hear your impressions.


Tanya wrote:
Maya: "We have enough time to stop her. I think that rituals like that are long and require ingredients to be gathered for it. One does not become powerful over night. We should not waste time on side tracks, but we do need to rest, eat, sleep. If we use the given time we have right, we will stop her on time, and we will be rested and prepared. It is good that we have the mermaid on our side. From all of us she knows waters the best, and our enemy is the wet one. I hope she stays loyal to the end. I know this, there are no stones that store powers in our river, it is more likely that she needs to do this in Duathamper river, so even if we arrive late, she would still have a lot to travel to reach Lyons Forest. I just wish we were successful in stopping her the first time. She harvested all the magic from the first site power. I am sorry I failed, I was not strong enough to push the heavy stone."

Topics and options:

1. [Maya Lyon]
a) [Companion Quest] The Pact.
b) Mushrooms. - new
c) Other skills? - new
2. [Ask about mission opinion]
3. [Learn more about Lyons] - new
4. [The Circle of Nature] - new
5. [Flirt] - new
6. [Leo Lyon] - new
7. [Mylanis Lyon] - new
8. [Elvey] - new
9. [Bubbles] - new
10. [Request bombs] - new
11. [Custom]
12. [End conversation]

Vall Moon wrote:
11. [Custom]

It was not your fault that you failed, I was responsible for the tactical in that fight and I assumed wrong that the rock wasnt that hard to push... maybe Elvey could have more success? I can't say... And my wrong assumption almost costed the lives of us all, and Leo needs recover from the injuries, not able to be with us for some time, but fortunatelly we have Sol looking for him. Unfortunatelly this is the way of wars, not all battles can be won sometimes, but we survived, we endured and we learnt, I dont intend commit same mistakes again. Are you sure you dont want try rest again?

Tanya wrote:
Maya chuckles as she continues to talk with Nadin: "Ahahah! Maybe the fairy is stronger than me. Even in these dark times you made me smile Nadin. I am happy that you came with us." At the mention of Sol, Maya gives a short scan at Sol in distance and then looks back to Nadin: "Yes ... Sol. I think I have a spirit guide myself too. I think I have more spirit guides than Leo, because I hear a lot of voices in my head, they sing songs about mushrooms. If I ever get hurt that badly like Leo I bet that mushrooms will come out of my brain to help you. Pink and Purple Mushrooms." Maya states with sage nod before she acknowledges Nadin that she is fully rested.

Topics and options:

1. [Talk about Maya Lyon]
a) [Companion Quest] The Pact.
b) Mushrooms. - new
c) Other skills? - new
2. [Ask about mission opinion]
3. [Learn more about Lyons] - new
4. [The Circle of Nature] - new
5. [Flirt] - new
6. [Talk about Leo Lyon] - new
7. [Talk about Mylanis Lyon] - new
8. [Talk about Elvey] - new
9. [Talk about Bubbles] - new
10. [Request bombs] - new
11. [Custom]
12. [End conversation]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Vall Moon wrote:
b) Mushrooms. - new
c) Other skills? - new
8. [Talk about Elvey] - new


Heh, good that you still can, cause youre really bad when angered *smirks*. Talking about Elvey, how do you think hes enduring? He didnt said a word since that failed action.
Sorry, mushroons and voices? What kind of voices, not like the pact? What more you think yourself able to do Maya Lyon?

Tanya wrote:
Maya: "Elvey? I would say that for someone who is a fairy, he is really quiet. But I know him for years now, his kingdom use to live in Lyons Forest and we became friends. He is actually of a royal blood, a prince. But then his family moved away. Despite of where they live now, our enemies are still same. He likes elves very very much, but you should still keep shinny things away just in case. Ihihihi!

I am the Mushroom Princess and with this title it comes great responsibility. That means that I can hear the voices from all the mushrooms on the world. I have mushrooms friends too, they are called Dinka and Rinka. They are my best mushroom friends. But sometimes mushrooms are good for eating. I don't eat my friends, I eat only those who are not my friends. There is term for this in the world of mushrooms, it is called The Mushroom Eater. When the Mushroom Eater walks the land of mushrooms it spreads only fear to the poor mushrooms. But the chosen ones are proud to be eaten by The Mushroom Eater. When you eat a mushroom the voice of that mushroom enters your head and continues to live inside you. Mushroom Eaters should not eat mushrooms that are not ready to live in others minds. It takes much time to master this. Once you master this you become Mushroom Princess. Mushroom Princess can access the magic from the mushrooms she ate because the voices of eaten mushrooms are now part of you. And there is no bigger honor and glory for a mushroom to advance in their existence. Many eat mushrooms but they are not Mushroom Princesses because they eat wrong mushrooms that are not ready. Only Mushroom Princess has the blessings of the Mushrooms and can clearly hear the whispers in the woods. I think I am the only Mushroom Princess on Dalelands.

I use to go in wizard academy when I was younger. My uncle wanted me to follow his footsteps but that was boring. Only untalented needs books to learn how to do magic. But while I was there I learned much about alchemy and I am skilled in creating potions and bombs. While I was in ... relationship with Daimyo Ikiryo Tanaimutsu, I learned the skill of using katana, and other exotic weapons as well as exotic fighting styles. I did not master them, but instead adapted them with use of my magic. Profession like this would for the people of the east be closest to the term they call Wu-Jen"


Topics and options:

1. [Talk about Maya Lyon]
a) [Companion Quest] The Pact.
b) Mushrooms.
c) Other skills?
2. [Ask about mission opinion]

3. [Learn more about Lyons] - new
4. [The Circle of Nature] - new
5. [Flirt] - new
6. [Talk about Leo Lyon] - new
7. [Talk about Mylanis Lyon] - new
8. [Talk about Elvey]
9. [Talk about Bubbles] - new
10. [Request bombs] - new
11. [Custom]
12. [End conversation]

Vall Moon wrote:
12. [End conversation]

Hm, well, interesting you mentioned those who use grimoires as untalented, I suppose you refer to the inherit magic like sorcerers? Well, they talk worse about warlocks you know... to study how to work the weave and produce magical effects is really complex Maya, and even those with natural talent should learn more before use it, your uncle was right.
So you have all these mushrooms in your mind? Hm, so many voices can make you confuse, you should eat less of these, mushroom princess...
And thanks for the tip concerning Elvey, I do think we all rested enough, let's wake the others and press forward.

*The elf raises and goes in direction of the others*

Tanya wrote:
[Influence Lost: Maya Lyon -5, total 85]

Maya: "This is exactly what I think and you sound like my uncle. Real magic comes from your heart, from your blood, from your soul. If you use other objects for it, like books, that is same to me like using wands. It is like when someone uses stick to walk, because without it they cannot walk. Sometimes words cannot describe how one feels and understands magic, and to learn more about it you need to practice it, to use it, to gain knowledge from the experience, not from a classroom. Reading books is using a tool, what is a wizard without it? You can only know the true magic if it burns within your heart. Else you only try to be a copy of what a true magic is. Remember this when we face Aqacia, what is she without the grimoire, what is she without harvesting the power sites? What is she without tools? She is just a filthy hag." Maya starts to prepare her stuff.

Oyo wrote:
Nadin Options:

1. [Talk to Maya Lyon]
2. [Talk to Elvey]
3. [Talk to Sol]
4. [Talk to Bubbles]
5. [Talk to Leo Lyon]
6. [Talk to Mylanis Lyon]
7. [Talk to Fernaco]

8. [Custom]
9. [Continue Journey]

Vall Moon wrote:
2. [Talk to Elvey]

Are you fine Elvey? I am sorry for that failed attack, I really expected more than what happened, even considering we saved Bubbles. *changing The subject* So you are a prince? How do you prefer to be adressed noble fairy?

Oyo wrote:
Elvey flies up to a low tree branch where he lands so he can talk with Nadin on the same height. There is symbol of Titania on the chest of his armor. "I am fine now. But it really hurts when you get slammed by a giant ogre. Luckily we had enough time for me to recover. I think that our strategy for the attack was a disaster, but you are right, we saved the mermaid and this is good.

I am a prince yes ... or I use to be. My kingdom is no more. Destroyed in Second Forest War by the hands of drow and hags, and now what is left are the stories about it. Some of my people moved elsewhere, some remained to live in Lyons Woods. But nobody wears any crown anymore. I am Elvey Tixree. Elvey would do fine."

Topics and Options:

1. [Talk about Elvey] - new
a) [Companion Quest] The Seelie Kingdom. - new
b) Elvey skills? - new
2. [Ask about mission opinion] - new
3. [Learn more about winged fey] - new
4. [Flirt] - new
5. [Talk about Leo Lyon] - new
6. [Talk about Mylanis Lyon] - new
7. [Talk about Maya Lyon] - new
8. [Talk about Bubbles] - new
9. [Custom]
10. [End conversation]


Vall Moon wrote:
b) Elvey skills? - new
2. [Ask about mission opinion] - new


I am really sorry about this. I never knew my original kingdom as it was destroyed before my birth, but an elf of great faith and resolution leaded a crusade against an army of evil and won at the price of his very life. Now I sworned full loyalty to his daughter, the coronal of the rebirthing City of Songs. I hope one day you or your descendents will see your kingdom rebirthing. Tell me than Elvey in what you are more skilled so we plan better, and I would like to know your opinion to the mission we have now.

Oyo wrote:
[Influence Gained: Evely +5x2=10, total 10]

Elvey: "Elves of the City of Song took us under their protection, us and all seelie fey in Cormanthor. I am happy to see you with us Nadin, one of the Ar-tel-quessir, shining here as the sunlight in dark woods, as a figure of Akh'Velahr. With support like that there is hope for many of us, that are lost and on the run from the cruel beings that spread the terror through the wilds.

My skills? I am warrior, I deal with my enemies in melee with my two swords. Arcane magic flows easily through us, I can lift my invisibility any time I wish and persist it during my attacks. However I am not good at stealth, I did not train my wings to be quiet and metal armor can give me away. Maybe enemy cannot see me but they can hear me, which can be used as distraction. I am dexterous warrior, and it is hard to hit something small and invisible that moves fast. I can be deadly in melee combat when it comes enemies of my size, but if they are giants, and many opponents are giants for my kind, I cannot do much unless I successfully hit their eyes and blind them. Speed makes up for my size, and with my size and wings I can usually reach spots that others cannot. I am highly resistant to physical damage unless weapons are made of cold iron. I prefer to stay in front lines.

Our mission in perusing the leader of sea hags? I think we should be extra careful. She was able to take down Leo in a single move, what would she be able to do if she harvests the magic from the second power site? It is scary to think about it, and what are her plans with it further. I never thought that we will have problems with sea hags in the woods. But they use the web of rivers to spread their cruelty. There is something that they want. But at least we have someone who understands the aquan world - the mermaid we saved."

Topics and Options:

1. [Talk about Elvey] - new
a) [Companion Quest] The Seelie Kingdom. - new
b) Elvey skills?
2. [Ask about mission opinion]
3. [Learn more about winged fey] - new
4. [Flirt] - new
5. [Talk about Leo Lyon] - new
6. [Talk about Mylanis Lyon] - new
7. [Talk about Maya Lyon] - new
8. [Talk about Bubbles] - new
9. [Custom]
10. [End conversation]

Vall Moon wrote:
a) [Companion Quest] The Seelie Kingdom. - new

Your old Kingdom is in our path? You dont consider maybe other faeries returned or that something could be important to be retrieved to your people, that could be useful to you?
It is an honor to me to help the friends of Cormanthor and Myth Drannor, and I'm deeply sad for what happened to your kingdom. We, the tel'quessir, had many kingdoms consumed by mistakes and others that were claimed, so I understand your pain at some degree, but we rebirth Myth Drannor, and I hope you can rebirth yours, given time.

Oyo wrote:
[Influence Gained: Elvey +5x2=10, total 20]
[Influence Failure: Elvey]


Elvey: "There is no kingdom, not anymore. If it was it would be there were Lyons Forest is. I visit that place often, some of my people still live there, and I would not wish to see it harmed. Seelie guardians - the Lyons are here to protect us now against bigger threats and I am grateful for that. But sometimes Lyons need help too, and it is good to see they have Akh'Velahr friends. Stopping Aqacia is what we should focus on now. But I thank you for your faith, for reminding me what I should believe and fight for."

Topics and Options:

1. [Talk about Elvey]
a) [Companion Quest] The Seelie Kingdom.
b) Elvey skills?

2. [Ask about mission opinion]
3. [Learn more about winged fey] - new
4. [Flirt] - new
5. [Talk about Leo Lyon] - new
6. [Talk about Mylanis Lyon] - new
7. [Talk about Maya Lyon] - new
8. [Talk about Bubbles] - new
9. [Custom]
10. [End conversation]


Tutorial: Sometimes a companion does not wish to reveal everything about themselves and their problems. Increasing relationship strength with them will unlock more topics and options. Those options where influence fails will be greyed out until influence rank is met as well as the options that are already used. Used options can become available again if there is something new to be told about them, for example "Ask about mission opinion" will no longer be greyed out once a progress in a mission is made and companions form new opinions of the recent mission activity.

Vall Moon wrote:
8. [Talk about Bubbles] - new

For several centuries we thought the same, all Cormanthor and even the Kings Forest of Cormyr were our kingdom, now we claimed back Myth Drannor, the old capital, dont lose faith, new ways you have now and yes, the lyons do make much good, but my apologies for adress this if Im disturbing you. *changing subject* what do you know about mermaids Elvey? I had no idea they lived here, what do you think of Bubbles?

Oyo wrote:
Elvey: "I know little about mermaids. I always thought they inhabit seas and beaches, that they are not here in the woods. But then again Bubbles is the first one I saw here, and she did not come here willingly for what we know, she was the prisoner of sea hags and they brought her here for the sacrifice. They do not have legs, so they don't inhabit our world. They are water creatures and I suppose that we cannot even imagine what she knows about the world of depths, of the underwater. But to really discover everything about mermaids is to actually talk with them, and for them to actually tell the truth. One thing I know about them is what they have in common with us ... and those are pranks, jokes and songs."

Topics and Options:

1. [Talk about Elvey]
a) [Companion Quest] The Seelie Kingdom.
b) Elvey skills?

2. [Ask about mission opinion]
3. [Learn more about winged fey] - new
4. [Flirt] - new
5. [Talk about Leo Lyon] - new
6. [Talk about Mylanis Lyon] - new
7. [Talk about Maya Lyon] - new
8. [Talk about Bubbles]
9. [Custom]
10. [End conversation]

Vall Moon wrote:
10. [End conversation]

- Nadin makes a faint laugh. Yes indeed Elvey, the pranks. Thinking wiser I suppose she came from the Sea of Fallen Stars, I heard mermaids live there, but I am not all certain, Ill have to ask her. Thank you for your time prince of faeries. *the elf offers a  friendly smirk*

Oyo wrote:
Elvey nods and starts to prepare his stuff for the mission.

Nadin Options:

1. [Talk to Maya Lyon]
2. [Talk to Elvey]
3. [Talk to Sol]
4. [Talk to Bubbles]
5. [Talk to Leo Lyon]
6. [Talk to Mylanis Lyon]
7. [Talk to Fernaco]

8. [Custom]
9. [Continue Journey]

Vall Moon wrote:
4. [Talk to Bubbles]

Nadin would approach as close to the margin while he walks. Hello Bubbles, would you like to talk? How its is the pain from the kick? I hope it is passed by now, again my excuses, I was only worried to put you out of risk and in your enviroment as fast as possible, without offer my back to that critter.

Oyo wrote:
Bubbles looks at Nadin from the water and smiles: "I would return the favor if I had feet ... but I know that move saved me, so I forgive you, only because you are Captain!"

Topics and options:

1. [Talk about Bubbles] - new
a) [Companion Quest] Sea Monster. - new
b) Other skills? - new
2. [Ask about mission opinion] - new
3. [Learn more about Merfolk] - new
4. [Flirt] - new
5. [Talk about Sol Leo Lyon] - new
6. [Talk about Mylanis Lyon] - new
7. [Talk about Elvey] - new
8. [Talk about Maya Lyon] - new
9. [Custom]
10. [End conversation]

Vall Moon wrote:
2. [Ask about mission opinion] - new
3. [Learn more about Merfolk] - new


So Bubbles youre from the Sea of Fallen Stars right? I know not much about merfolk, almost nothing to be honest, so I would really apreciate if you can lecture me a bit concerning your people. I would apreciate too hear your mind about our new mission, at will.

Oyo wrote:
Bubbles: "Things could not get better for me I think. I survived the tribute to Umberlee thanks to you. I was the last offering, and this means that Aqacia did not fully complete the harvesting. She stole lot of magic from the poles, but not all of it.

Yes I come from the Sea of Fallen Stars, but I did not live there for few years. I've been tasked to help my family on the north who were in battles against the Sea Hag Covey, in the Moonsea, where I spent last few years. My people are creation of Eadro. He is our Maker that we love and worship. We are playful people who live in the depths of a sea, but also come to the surface to prank and play with landers, and to enjoy the sun. Many landers do not like humor and become very hostile. But sometime we are lucky to find a Captain and his men to be friendly, and then we can share our songs with theirs and enjoy on their ship. We meld with birds of the sea, and they become our friends. There are ships that want to fish our friends, and that results in battles against my people and the landers. We do not steal anyone from the land, and I think it is only fair if landers do not force out anyone from us. Well you can have Sea Hags if you want! Is there anything specific you would like to know?"


Topics and options:

1. [Talk about Bubbles] - new
a) [Companion Quest] Sea Monster. - new
b) Other skills? - new
2. [Ask about mission opinion]
3. [Learn more about Merfolk]
4. [Flirt] - new
5. [Talk about Sol Leo Lyon] - new
6. [Talk about Mylanis Lyon] - new
7. [Talk about Elvey] - new
8. [Talk about Maya Lyon] - new
9. [Custom]
10. [End conversation]

Vall Moon wrote:

1. [Talk about Bubbles] - new
a) [Companion Quest] Sea Monster. - new
b) Other skills? - new


So you came to assist against the hags... I presume youre trained to combat, can you tell me what would you need and how best we can have your aid in the case of combat? What were you facing when battling the hags, how you ended captured?

Oyo wrote:
[Influence Success: Bubbles]

Bubbles: "Some of us are guardians of life beneath the surface. To have life going we need to watch the eggs of water creatures and protect them from unnatural influence, because they are defenseless otherwise. We also sing to them. Aqacia had one egg stolen from me, she hatched it and transformed it into the abomination we saw. It became sea monster. In my attempt to prevent this to happen, I failed and was imprisoned. The creature no longer recognizes the song I sing. It follows the Sea Hag now and does her wishes. If she is not stopped who knows how much will her dark influence have upon our world. With only one egg she caused all this, but I doubt that it ends here. A Hag always seeks for more, and would even betray her own for personal goal.

I am trained with trident, song and summoning. I usually inspire allies when we battle, but I can also call dolphin friends to help me."

Nadin Options:

1. We can restore Sea Monster.
2. Sea Monster has to die.
3. [Custom]
4. [End Conversation]

Vall Moon wrote:
1. We can restore Sea Monster.

They have no respect for anything or any good, instead apreciate destroy, torment and twist such purpose..., Aqacia and her lackeys shall meet swift justice, and if possible we'll return what she changed to who should be... but I really dont know how to do at this point, to be honest.

Oyo wrote:
[Influence Gained: Bubbles 10x2=20, total 45]

Bubbles: "I would like that yes. It should be set free and live in sea away from this. It is just victim and if its heart could hear my song again I think I could establish connection with it again, that it could recognize me as its Keeper. But something is blocking my approach, the dark magic that Aqacia uses, it probably has to do something with her grimoire."

Nadin's Options:

1. We will find the way.
2. [Lore 25 Synph's dogma] "Song of the wild can open heart of any creature."
3. Forget about the song, hit it hard and it will remember you.
4. [Custom]
5. [End Conversation]

Vall Moon wrote:
2. [Lore 25 Synph's dogma] "Song of the wild can open heart of any creature."

Theres something I heard before, that the song of the wild can open heart of any creature. If we capture the grimoire, weaken Aqacia, or execute both, I suppose we can have a chance.

Oyo wrote:
[Influence Gained Bubbles: 5x2=10, total 55]

Bubbles: "I agree. I am the True Keeper of the Sea Monster, and I will find way for my song to reach its heart again. No amount of dark magic can break our connection, and if it stands on our way, we will destroy it so the path to its heart is clear once again."

Topics and options:

1. [Talk about Bubbles]
a) [Companion Quest] Sea Monster.
b) Other skills?
2. [Ask about mission opinion]
3. [Learn more about Merfolk]

4. [Flirt] - new
5. [Talk about Sol Leo Lyon] - new
6. [Talk about Mylanis Lyon] - new
7. [Talk about Elvey] - new
8. [Talk about Maya Lyon] - new
9. [Custom]
10. [End conversation]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:38 pm

Chapter 2 is now officially canceled and new campaign is being worked on. To our readers: I am sorry for this, we may continue story in future if all participants return, but until then I wont be able to continue nor reveal the fates of our favorite drow villains.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:20 am

This story actually won this vote for reboot this summer but we were unable to get all key players that were originally involved in the origin of the event. We moved on creating new stories now but maybe one day we actually finish this or make a reboot somehow. It is still nice to look back at our first work, how ugly on the eyes it just looks. This is the first Lyon thread on the forums, and falls into group the of topics that have the biggest view count on entire DB website. Have we been here this long for real?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   

Back to top Go down
 
LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
 Similar topics
-
» LYONS: Lyons Wedding, Secrets of the Forest, New Generations
» LYONS, Amelia
» The secret life of Fairies book 1 Banished
» Secret Agents Undercover....
» Org. XIV (Secret Reports and Journals)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: The Cormathor, Myth Drannor, and Lathander Settlement-
Jump to: