Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:04 am

((I will be fixing the story because of unexpected situations that happened, ban of player Ticladesign, Hasbeengoing delaying for too long and Belial abandoning (changing?) his role. I apologize to our readers. I don't know are you receiving countless PMs and bumps Hasbeengoing, but you accepted role of protagonist and if you cannot fulfill it I will be searching for new one to take your place, I am sorry, but we need active participants, if you don't continue within next 2 days your character will be removed from event as it was never part of it unless you RP it out also within the 2 days why she cannot continue this ICly. If no active players are found to be part of the story, then the story will be published by its default course.))
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:02 pm

(( The story is being fixed for now on private forums, but there is something I totally forgot! ))

Happy Second Lyons Anniversary 15.02.2013.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Cllyx wrote:
OOC: The story based on the Book of Lyons. All NPCs are created by story writers and they cannot be played in game unless DMs control them in game. Here they will be controlled by writers. The story event will happen on forums in this thread. It's a player event. The RP will be in real time, so if you wonder will your character be frozen in game, it wont. Consider this as timeline of few months maybe weeks different than game time, and when event ends here, it ended in game too, just like any Lyon Story so far we did, even if forum RP can take for months. If DMs do not approve this to be continued leave a post or send me a PM. I know that this is not what players voted for, and would more want to see story in Search for Dragon egg. But we are keeping that story when DMs become available to perform it with us if possible in game so that player can get some reward. Either way if they are still busy after this story, we will make forum event like we did so far. As always, it happens on forums because we never have DM to do events for us in game almost 2 years now. There is no promised reward for this story, it is all up to DMs, the purpose for it is to have good time and fun, and to not put Lyons faction on freeze because of DM's unavailability. We have to progress on our own without DM's support as we had since Lyons's very beginning. Mylanis is still a NPC character in this story even after the player returned to server, he may take his role as PC in this story at anytime.

This is fixing the story that already started in PC and server Guild under Role Play Section because of two important players dropped their characters from story without any RP out (Hasbeengoing as Protagonist Sariah and Belial as Freya). We have found new protagonist to replace Sariah character, it is Nadin by Vall Moon, and Freya character will be erased from story. And now let the story begins, I will use elements that we could keep from the original story start. Once we reach the point we did in before the story will probably be moved to public forms again.

Previously in Lyons Stories

Sol always knew that Mylanis and Leo will be together, he shared part of the vision with Leo when he tried to distract him from negative influence of the nightmares mist sent by Leader of the Hag Coven of Nightmares, Dalia, who found way to steal unborn baby Lyon from Maya and use forest crystal to control the forest. The spirit of the baby was saved, but the baby as being was not. Lyons did not have choice but to lose one of their own to save the forest. Maya's choice was a heavy one, and that is why forest inhabitants were able to understand her crime when she stole Forest Heart from Xatimus, and eventually forgive her. But she could not forgive herself and spoke with staff she called Steve, the name she wanted to give to her, now lost, baby. Many people judged her to be crazy woman, and even elves from Myth Drannor. She was forced to handle the loss of her baby and to handle hostility of her distant cousins, elves. The only elf who was able to understand her is a bladesinger of Hanali, Maya's friend - Arjay. Dalia was killed in epic battle thanks to Taeron's help, but her dark book was stolen by her former ally from sea, stolen by Sea Hag. Almost two years passed since the tragedy. and Sol's vision came true. Mylanis and Leo ended up together in love, and to this world brought new baby Lyons, twins. The birth happened within the temple of Seladrine in Myth Drannor. From the past events Leo knew how big danger a Lyon Baby can attract, he did not feel comfortable staying in the temple any longer, and place elves at possible risk. It was time to take the babies home back in Lyons Forest. But will the path to home be safe?

LYONS - NEW GENERATIONS

North to the Moonsea, on the beach, coven of Sea Hags gathers. The Sea Hag who stole the dark book from Dalia increased her powers and became leader of the sea coven. She read almost the entire book and learned new ways in dark magic. But she was hungry for more, and wanted to achieve similar plans as once her ally Dalia. "We do not need permission from Dalia anymore to conquer the waters in the forest. I made deal with her in past if I help her destroy the Lyons and bring her Forest Heart, that she will allow our Coven to spread there as well. But she is dead now. We should never form alliance with landers, never again. We need to use them for our pleasure, or make them believe we are allies. Soon Dalanis River and River Duathamper will be ours." Aqacia shared her plan with her sea hag followers. A male warrior fairy returns to Aqacia from forest. His name is Elvey. "It was just like you predicted. There are new baby Lyons on the world, but they are not in the forest, they are in the elven city, in City of Song. You will never be able to reach them there Aqacia, elven army will destroy you." He brings the news to his leader, and he sounds happy knowing that the babies are safe from Aqacia's reach. She frowns at him and gives him hostile look. "Do I have to remind you what happened with your sister Celinette? Mind your tone when you address to me, I am now new Queen, unless you want your family to die just like I killed your sister?" Elvey flies little back from her in fear. "She was doing what she could to save our family. We were trapped in cage that Dalia made. Now you set me free from that cage so I can do you service because you know that I will never do anything to harm the rest of my family that remained in the cage. I can only pretend to respect you if that is what you wish. But my true respect you will never earn, my "Queen"." Aqacia giggles. "Ahkahkahkah! I could care less for your respect, pretending and serving me is good enough for me, fool. Lyons will never remain long in City of Song. Eventually they must leave, and we will be ready when that day comes. I will have my hands on the babies. Dalia was powerful fool, but I learn from her mistakes." A Sea Hag approaches to Aqacia. "Dalia was able to steal unborn baby so she can control the crystal herself. These babies are born already, you cannot have its power if you follow same ritual as Dalia did. Evil creature cannot wield the Forest Heart." Aqacia explains to her sister sea hag. "I know that already. I have new plan. We do not really need to touch it to use its power. Baby Lyons will. They don't know anything, we can easily trick them, teach them new ways of life, fooling them like we fooled Maya. If we raise the babies with us, disguised in sea nymphs, they will do what we tell them. So we have to steal them while they are still young and plant corruption seeds in their hearts. Lyon blood flows their veins so they will be able to use the crystal anyway, for our own wishes. Ahkahkahkah!" She ends sentence giggling and other sea hags join her with evil giggles, for their new master plan.

In Myth Drannor, in temple of Seladrine, Leo wakes up next to his babies on bed. He looks them and smiles, then glances at his wife on other side. He dresses up in robe and leaves the room to find priestess Finduilas and gives her thanks for the hospitality. Before returning back to his room, Leo gave respect to elven gods, before their statues. He prepared both babies for a long trip. "It is time to go home. I sent Maya to find someone to escort us. Don't worry my love, we will be safe. It is dangerous for elves if they remain here any longer. We don't want to lure our own enemy to the doors of Myth Drannor." Mylanis nods and kisses Leo. "I know. Shiallia will protect us, and Seladrine. I don't know how is Maya dealing with her loss, I hope that this does not remind her on her baby and pain, and that she is indeed happy to be aunt." Leo kisses Mylanis back. "I hope that too. But who could not be happy with these babies?" Leo picks up baby Merinil and changes his voice to funny one. "Look how cute they are." Leo tickles his daughter. "Oh who wants to go home and see new flowers and butterflies? Ooooo?"

As Mylanis setts up baby belt on herself, Leo places their daughter in the belt on Mylanys, in front of her. Then he sets up baby belt on himself, but unlike Mylanis', this belt was designed to carry baby on the back, not on the front. Mylanis places their son on Leo's back on the belt. Leo tickles baby boy with finger and smiles at him. Lav's head seems to be little above Leo's height. The couple takes each other for hands and they slowly leave the temple. Babies watch the new world to them with very curious eyes, and make happy baby sounds as they see colorful flowers and gardens that their aunt Maya is taking care of for years now. They slowly make their way towards the gates, nodding to anyone they would recognize. When they arrive at the gates, Maya and Nadin were waiting to meet up with them. While still away from Maya and Nadin, Leo smiles at Mylanis. "Looks like Maya brought a defender to help us, no less but our friend Nadin." He relaxes his hand. Mylanis and Leo arrive at the gates of Song City and meet with Nadin and Maya. Leo approaches with opened arms to his friend Nadin and Maya. "Thank you for coming, both of you. This means a lot to us." He turns towards Nadin. "Will the City of Song be alright with you being away for few days, maybe weeks? This will be a trip to Lyons Forest, so we are going through the Cormanthor Woods, and I cannot promise that it will be safe, not with our newborn slowing our traveling down."

Vall Moon wrote:
Nadin grins politely while checking both babies with his eyes, not looking Leo diretly for some time

- Well, I have duties in the City of Songs that cannot be left abandoned, but we just raised the mythal, so we are all adapting to this renewed Myth city, still I already passed orders to the Akh'Faern, so a few days out will not be a problem, if several weeks, well this could be a problematic, but I have faith we will not take this long.
Heh, if I learnt something from our Arms Captain Karovir, is that we can't just stand unmoving awaiting for changes, so I will help you escort your heirs my friend. I have to mention anyway, I'll not bring more of the Akh'Velahr as all avaiable have tasks in their agenda, besides I do believe sometimes discretion works more than numbers to achieve a goal.

Tanya wrote:
Maya makes a huge smile when she meets with her family. "Don't worry. With me and Nadin nothing bad can happen. With a defender on our side this time not even Sharkomancer will have a chance." Maya turns to Nadin. "Thanks for helping us Nadin! I will give you thousand mushrooms and carrots." Maya nods few times and giggles.

Vall Moon wrote:
Slightly confused Nadin nods once to Maya

- If the babies can be in danger of course I'm glad to help, no reward is necessary, but I will apreciate if you can donate food to the refugees in our city, of course.

Cllyx wrote:
"It is good to see Nadin, this means much to me." Leo smiles as he greets Nadin and continues towards the exit together with Mylanis. The group of six exits Myth Drannor walls and moves towards the Woods, entering Cormanthor Forest.

Miles away drow hunting party is chasing a survivor of Greenleaf Tribe, a wild elf girl. She appears to get away from them, using the advantage of wilds and because it is a day. But their numbers are not small. Drow's activity became louder in forest for last month. And the wild elf is still away from Lyonland, where she can be safe. Jrggred, the male drow leader of the hunting group appears to be big almost as a human. He wears heavy black armor, armed with greatsword and on his helmet is a symbol of Vhaeraun. He moves slower than others, and he is being followed by his shadowy dark elf brother, Nym, who appears to wear similar style like his bigger brother but in much lighter armor. He moves swiftly with two light blades and passes Jrggred quickly, charging towards the Wild Elf. Behnd Jrggred is a female drow, Rauva, dressed in black, but she does not show any symbol markings on her wears. However, the mask and huge amount of jewelry she has on herself, especially on her hands and rings on her fingers suggests that she could be a Kiaransalee's mage.

Jrggred: "Dalninuk! Do naut let the Darthiiri to ssuth, iL is the vane one!" ("Brother! Do not let the Elf to escape, she is the last one!")
Nym: "Xas! Il will naut!" ("Yes, She will not!") Nym moves forward even faster, joining the first wave of the drow attackers.
Rauva: "Il is ichl veir to Lyonland. Dos z'klaen huertar!" ("She is very close to Lyonland. You must hurry!")

Wild elf takes out a horn and blows in it. She knew that she still cannot reach Lyonland, but she used the horn anyway with hope that someone will come to help her before they catch her. The sound of the horn could be heard by Jennifer, who left Lyons Forest to gather some ingredients for her chocolate cake.

Jennifer's Choices:

1. [Follow the sound of horn.]
2. [Ignore the sound of horn.]


Ticladesign wrote:
1. [Follow the sound of horn.]

It is not the first time the Drowess called Jennifer ShadowKyss had ventured into the forests to find ingredients for her mushroom cakes. And she knows the sounds of the forests well. Something she had learned siimply to stay alive, to be weary of the Black Archers. And every sound that was unusual, out of the ordinairy, she would pick up immediately.

This sound of a horn, it was perculiar. The way it was blown, the sudden speed, and almost panicked pace of the sound. It was not a Minstrell trying to catch attention, nor an Elven patrol horn who always took their time making that distinct, elven horn sound.

This was panic. a cry for aid.

Jennifer looks to the gathered mushrooms in her linnen bag, it was folded around her shoulder.

"What a shame."

And with these words Jennifer drops the bag from her shoulder, and makes speed to approach the place where the sound comes from. Carefull, jumping from Treeshadow to treeshadow.
Oh how Leo would be mad if he would find out she ventured out from the Lyons's forest too far again!

But such is the curiosity of the little Drowess.

Tanya wrote:
The wild elf, Sylva Greenleaf, slips under a sword of one drow, escaping attempt to be hit, and the quickly stands up and moves between trees. But a couple of drow ends up in front of her, and she quickly becomes surrounded. Nym approaches to end her life, but Jrggred waves a hand to him to stop, and then himself comes very close to frightened Wild Elf.

Jrggred: "Tesso uns'aa, vel'klar is it!?" ("Tell me, where is it!?") The leader grabs Sylva for neck and with one hand lifts her in air. Sylva helplessly tries to release herself, but the male drow is too strong.

Rauva: "Elgg ilta! Xuil ilta aphyon udos orn inbal udossta ultrinnan." ("Kill her! With her death we will finally have our victory.")

Nym: "A vaen the To'rylllasse are naut mzild." ("At least, the Greenleaf are no more.")

Sylva: "I never tell!" The Wild Elf refuses to cooperate, she understands their tongue enough as she had experience with their kind before, she knew well that she will be dead either way, so she refuses to give them what they want. And then Jrggred red eyes start to glow with rage as he starts to grip her for neck stronger, not allowing Sylva to breathe, and Nym approaches behind her with his weapons to end her life. Well hidden Jennifer could see the event, but will she be brave to go against her own kind to help the wild elf?

Jennifer's Choices:

1. [Let the Wild Elf Die.]
2. [Do something to save her life.]
3. [Join the dark elves.]

Ticladesign wrote:
2. [Do something to save her life.]

Jennifer remembers again. So vividly. The torture and senceless killing of male Drow in the Drow camp, down below. The senceless torture that the Jaerles did one day. The same day she fled from them, not wanting to be part of such excesses. Yes. Jennifer remembers again what she chooses to ignore and what she will never tolerate.

Because that, was what brought her to the surface in the first place.

"ShadowKyss has no love for senceless murder.
ShadowKyss herself faced many moments of fright.
She knows the fright of being killed almost.
And she will have none of this!"


But Jennifer also knows her number, and their numbers. Even if she can supprice one, there are others. It is time for deceit. She begins to have her hands. Fingers moving at incredible speed. From the shadows of the two trees she hides behind rise two shadows, they look exactly like her. And they leap foreward. Confusing the Drow that were in the back.

Then she leaps foreward. A Mask she wears, so the Drow could never see what she was. Her Moonblades shining in the light. Jenniffer turns the blades, and Blinds Jrggred. Followed by Nym. They stumble backward. For a moment blinded by the bright light that Jennifer's Moonblades had caused.

Quick strikes. Jennifer finishes of two of the Drow in the back, and leaps back, to grab Sylva. Her element of supprice was over now. They had to move quick.

Jennifer's Mask, painted in Shadow Smile turned to Sylva.

"Nau time to loose. My kin are quick, and well trained!"

Tanya wrote:
On the big surprise, Jennifer was able to kill two of the drow hunting party, and set free Sylva from Jrggred's grip. Confused herself, Sylva did not know what she was doing, but she was running with Jennifer, holding her for hand, away as possible from the drow group. Jrggred growls in rage from having the last survivor of the Greenleaf Tribe sleeping through his fingers. Rauva frowns at the rescue and points at the direction where Jennifer and Sylva escaped. All the drow run after them. With Jennifer's good stealth skills, she was able to find good spot to hide with Sylva under a tree. And the drow party passed by them very fast, without noticing them. When the spot became safe at the moment, finally realizing what happened and coming to herself, Sylva pulls her hand away from Jennifer and steps away from her.

Sylva Greenleaf: "Who be you? You not be a true elf!" She steps to one side, and proudly examines Jennifer to see if she can recognize her race through the mask. "Leaf Lord sends you, does he?"

Ticladesign wrote:
"Your horn did. A sound so alarming, it sent me to you."

How many times did Jennifer not get into this situation. Her mask to hide her identity well, it also attracts attention. Mistrust perhaps. A distance that she now could not need. But how could she get more trust from this Elf. Her surface brothers and sisters have been known for their mistrust around her. And for good reason!

A gesture. A thing she never did, outside of the Lyons forest. Everything within her heart said to not do this. no, don't do this! But there was no other way to reach out better than this.



She turns to look at Sylva Greenleaf, and with one hand Jennifer slowly removes the Mask from her face. The mask of the Shadow Puppet player had now played it's part. It was time to take the gamble, and reveal her identity.

"I am Jennifer Illianna ShadowKyss, and mean no harm. Do not be alarmed."

Tanya wrote:
The Wild Elf frowns as she sees that her savior is a drow. She steps back against a wall of a tree and growls quietly, giving a confused look at Jennifer. "You be them. Enemy of tribe. Why you kill your kind?" She could smell the aroma of Lyons Forest upon Jennifer, which made her relax little, guessing form where she may come from, but she was still very cautious. She then glances at her horn again, and at symbol of Rillifane Rallathil on it. "This be a sign. How can this be?" Sylva looks at Jennifer in eyes and carefully approaches, continuing to talk with her broken common. "You answer call of Leaf Lord, there must be no mistake. Where you come from?" Sylva starts to scan Jennifer to see if she wears anything that marks her patron.

Ticladesign wrote:
For a moment, Jennifer looks in the direction where her slain kin lay silent in the high grass, their white hair waving, at the same pace of the very grass around them.

Then Jennifer turns her head again to face Sylva, her look and mood darkens slightly.


"No mercy for the guilty, bring down their cruelty before it spreads."

Then Jennifer regains herself, a hand clenched firmly around her amulet, and her hand trembles, almost out of shock that dark thought came over her for that one moment. She tuks the Amulet within her Dress and sighs deeply, releasing the tension in her heart, regaining control over her emotions.

"Illithiirii fight each other all the time.." Jennifer tries to explain, "Over trivial things, over power and deceit. It is far more common than any Race."

Eyes fixed on Sylva, Jennifer speaks with honesty in a calm tone.

"But my actions were my own, based on my own experiences and my own moral values, changed over years on the surface.. I am not a vessal of any faith anymore. An outcast so abandoned by all, no god truely listnens to her anymore."

Jennifer points to the small forest path where she came from. A hidden path, she knew for a while now. A few branches Jennifer lifts and makes the math more visable.

"I come from the Lyons forest, and wandered off too far allready. Oh, Leo will be so mad at me today.. Come with me if you wish, the Forest is save, and well warded against that raiding party."

With a hand gesture Jennifer offers Sylva to come with her, or remain if she doesnt trust the Drowess. It seems that Jennifer doesnt really take too much time trying to convince Sylva, she knows the mistrust of her runs too deep within some, and that is allright. Such is life on the surface.

Tanya wrote:
Sylva relaxes after hearing that Jennifer knows of Leo. She comes with Jennifer. "If you be speaker of truth Forest Guardians will confirm your word." They together make way towards Dalanis river. Nym stops for a moment and raises hand to others to stop.

Jrggred: "Vel'bol zhah dalninuk?" ("What is it brother?")
Nym: "Nind xunus naut alu nindol i'dol. Undos inbal ulu alu rath! Ilta daxunyrr zhah zav." ("They did not go this way. We have to go back! Her savior is clever.")
The drow group turns back and moves fast towards Jennifer and Sylva.
Rauva: "Vel'uss zhah il?" ("Who is she?")
Nym: "Il zhah ulnin elghinyrr!" ("She is soon dead!")
Nym moves faster ahead of his group, catching up behind Jennifer and Sylva.
Jrggred: "Atsar mina p'los nind sultha Lyonland!" ("Catch them before they enter Lyonland!")

Dalanis river is on the view. The entrance to enchanted forest is close. Heavily breathing Sylva and Jennifer are running as fast as they can. But Nym is catching them slowly, leaving his drow group behind. When Sylva arrives, running, at the river, she jumps on first rock in river, and then on second, to cross it over.

Sylva Greenleaf to Jennifer: "Hurry!" Dozens of meters in the forest, a centuar's head raises as he hears Sylva's voice. He grabs his bow and arrows and rushes towards the river, calling a nearby centaurs to join. But Nym was fast enough. He jumps with catwhirl in air, and while falling hits Sylva in back with his foot, sending her or next rock somewhere on center of the river, and he himself lands between Sylva and Jennifer. Sylva hits on unpleasant surface with her face, and is unable to get up at the moment. And Jennifer, who was still on the land and was about to cross river, sees now that her only path is blocked by Nym, while behind her drow group is getting closer. Nym spins his two light blades and does one bakcflip on the rock, taunting Jennifer with his acrobatics to attack him in duel in middle of river, on the rocks.

Ticladesign wrote:
On the other side of the river, Jennifer still stood. She had lost her moonblades in the wild dash towards their goal. Now she stood there face to face with one of her kin.Only this time there was no element of supprice. Nym had watched his back well, and would now face death from the front.

"Many foes you may have slain. Many enemies you may know." The words Jennifer spoke were slow, and sounded hollow, as she wore her White mask with the eerie shadow smile on it again.

"But now."



"You shall face a shadow puppet player. barra mul'rin ShadowKyss."

On Jennifer's hands, two masks. She turns them oddly, as if she's playing two shadows. Then she throws them sideways. Before Nym figures out what happens, Jennifer Throws a globe of Darkness into the middle of the River passing. Within the cloud of darkness, the two masks are thrown in; and Jennifer to follow closely behind. Nym draws his blades and jumps into the cloud of darkness as well, what a joy to fight on home ground almost!

Then he sees the deceit of the Shadow Puppet player. In the Darkness float three masks, at equal range from each other, and all having a dark shape behind them. Like a Mirror image, it was as if Nym was looking at three identical Jennifers. And the deep, magical darkness shrouded any possible detail on who the real one was.

He jests, Feints an attack, and jumps back. Which Mask would move to attack him! But they all stand quietly, almost staring back at him. Nym grits his teeth. He can take her down! He holds two swords in his hands. He can take two down. Such a tiny chance he would have to miss this Jalil wench. In his arrogance, he then in the blink of an eye Thrusts both his swords towards the visage behind the Middle Mask. Off course! A puppet player always stands in the middle of her puppets.

"Vel'bol zhah nindol? (What is this?) This cant be.." Nym's swords Thrust into nothingness, and the Mask falls to the ground. Now the two remaining masks look at him from his left, and right side. They stare at him. With an empty, emotionless look.

"Vith.."

Those were the last words of Nym.

Moments later Jennifer Illianna ShadowKyss walks out of the cloud of darkness. Calmly, with her white gloved hands folded together. She sings a song, very softly, and leaves behind Nym's body that now floats away in the waters.

"No mercy for the guilty
Blood so black in night's embrace
Upon their faces turning pale."

Tanya wrote:
[Influence Lost: Sylva Greenleaf]

Sylva frowns at the use of shadow magic, and while it did kill her enemy, darkness is not her way. She stands up and crosses the river, where few centaurs waited for her and for Jennifer. Drow group arrives at the river, and across the river are Centaurs loading their arrows and shooting at the intruders on other side of the river. Jrggred's eyes wide as he sees his brother's body carried away with river, and he starts to growl. He stares at Jennifer with rage in his red eyes. Rauva shields herself and Jrggred from arrow rain with magic and Jrggred commands his drow to cross the river and attack centaurs. Barely few were able to cross the river to face centaurs in person from the rain of arrows that centaurs fire. Skilled archers they are, and soon few drayds join them. But even if any of the drow successes in passing the river, they do not survive powerful horse kicks of the centaurs that crush the bones and skulls with almost no effort.

Rauva summons undead that raises from beneath the surface and is crossing the river on the rocks. She then turns back at Jrggred and calls him to follow as she retreats: "Undos z'klaen nnabiss rath!" ("We must pull back!")
With hate in his eyes and against his will, Jrggred retreats slowly away from attack forces, having his eyes full with hate locked on Jennifer. Only few of the dark elves survived, those who retreated together with Rauva. Sylva Greenleaf returns on the rocks to stop the undead. She uses turn undead, and when undead gets paralyzed, she comes close with healing hand and touches the undead as she speaks the conjuration spell. Healing spell destroys the undead, leaving nothing but a dust behind. This small victory means alot to her. When she sees that forest guardians welcome Jennifer around, she finally believes that she is inhabitant of Lyons Forest, and then she enters Lyonland together with all of them. They start conversation on elven.

Homadus Greenhoof: "We were worried for you Sylva, where have you been?"
Sylva Greenleaf: "In search for my people. My faith is still strong, I will not give up. There must be someone else alive from my tribe. So my path was long, and I visited the city of Myth Drannor, where many elves gather."
Esemdaksa Greenhoof: "You should not travel alone, your place is here, where the safe ground is. Outside of this land we cannot offer you the protection. If you are the last one, as long you live your tribe survives."
Homadus Greenhoof: "Did you find what you were looking for?"
Sylva Greenleaf: "I found the wood in stone, control over nature, human smell upon the elves, but a true elf could not be found on such place. And it is no wonder when human rule it."
Esemdaksa Greenhoof: "Lyons said that we can trust them. How could they allow humans to take control over the elven city?"
Sylva Greenleaf: "They call him Karovir, he is the leader of their strange tribe. He tried to steal my knife and when I defended myself, he commanded a gold elf to escort me out of their place. But I found another one when I was there in the wilds. Her name is Aly, she avoids their tribe and land as well. She is not from my tribe but her heart is wild like a true elf, her heart is guided by spear, she may be my only sister now."
Homadus Greenhoof nods to Jennifer: "Thank you for saving her. It should have been our job to protect you as well, but you saved one of us once again even if you just live on this place."

[Influence Failure: Sylva Greenleaf]

Sylva Greenleaf: "Jennifer followed the sound of Leaf Lord, she is not like them. But she is not like us either. She uses the tricks of darkness and shadow. Being a Truth Speaker is not enough." Sylva eyes Jennifer, obviously asking for explanation of her shadow ways.

Ticladesign wrote:
For a while, Jennifer stared at a bush, as she heared the talking voices of Sylva and Humadus. They echod through her head as vague drumbeats you would hear when half aware of your surroundings. A sadness filled Jennifer's heart. Surely she would get a firery monolog from Leo for wandering off alone, and now also openly fighting her own kin.

Why did she do this again?

Her mind lingers back, to Freehaven. There where she looked down as she kept Vuz' daughter in her arms. There she also did not have to do anything. Let the child die, if Vuz was so uncaring. And he was. But she made a moral disission. When there is no hope left, it may always come from the most unlikely of persons. In the most unlikely place.

Now I know. Because if I do not make a stand, no-one will.

Perhaps that then, was why she ran off all alone to Sylva's aid, even though Sylva now disaproves of Jennifer's Shadow tricks to fend of her own kin. She slowly turns her head, and looks at Sylva and Homadus for a moment.



"I am, but a Puppet player in the Dark. A trickster clown that made an important moral disission. To be something more, and strive to bring hope where there is none. Because this little puppet player seeks hope herself, even when there is none for her."

Quietly now, Jennifer shuffles away. Her white mask, painted in an eerie Shadow smile hiding her tears of being rejected once more.

Later that day Jennifer is seen sitting alone near the river in the Lyons forest. Awaiting what the future may hold.

Cllyx wrote:
Carried by the river, Nym's body reached the waters where the coven of sea hags dwell. Jrggred did not handle the loss of his brother well. He wanted to find body and raise Nym with drow priestess. With what is left of his surviving group, after retreating from entrance to Lyons Forest, Jrggred followed the path of the river. Rauva followed him in case she needs to support him with strong magic. When she detected disturbance in the waters, she motioned it to Jrggred. He comes at the edge of the land, looks into the waters, and speaks on common so that sea witches may understand him.

Jrggred: "Come out Sea Witch. We know that you are here. You have something that belongs to me."
From the depths of the water Aqacia raises, and while her wet hair covers her back and face, she appears like she is standing on the water. Two more sea witches appear around her as her companions. Aqacia looks at Jrggred and the drow people he brought. "What you seek now you will not find. Your brother belongs to us, the water claimed his body and it will be used for tributes, or maybe as food for our sea pets." Aqacia smiles evilly at Jrggred.
Jrggred: "You are now far away from the sea. I would show you my gratitude by letting you live, but I will not accept your ruling here. Obey or die!"
Aqacia start to laugh. "Save your threats for someone that they work on. I do not fear you, black lander. You claim to be most powerful, and yet you still cannot defeat Greenleaf tribe. The rumor in the forest spreads too fast. I heard that last survivor slipped through your fingers, because one of your kind betrayed you. And then you were stupid enough to try to follow her on Lyonland. And then you were stupid again to come here and command me!" As Aqacia's voice starts to fill with anger, the river becomes darker and clouds cover the sky, making a pre-storm phenomena.
Jrggred turns to Rauva: "End her now!"
Rauva uses her dark magic to kill Aquacia, but no single spell had effect. She steps back confused, until she finally recognizes Aquacia's defense. She opens her eyes in fear and then looks at Jrggred. "The hag is using the dark book, the book of magic that Dalia had before, the book that is stolen from the Coven of Nightmares!"
Jrggred steps back as he hears Rauva and looks a bit frightened as he eyes Aqacia again. "How!?"
Aqacia: "That does not matter. What matters is that I am the Queen now! But I will offer you a deal for I do not posses necessary skill of the land. I am willing to make an exception in this case, and return you the body of Nym if you do something for me."
Jrgreed: "I hate to deal with hag witches. What do you want!?"
Aqacia: "I want Lyon baby. Unharmed, alive. They were not born on Lyonland, and their parents left the safe walls of Myth Drannor. I want you to capture Lyon Baby, and I want wisp of a hair of one of their parents. You do this for me, and waters will be thankful enough to return you what you lost."
Jrggred turns his head in one side with hate, and then tells others to do what Aqacia said. As the drow group prepares, Aqacia adds more. "Do not fail in this. Your only chance to capture them is while they are not on safe grounds. So you will have to do this before they reach Lyonland. Know that waters can find any whole and enter any place. And you don't want me under your skin."
Jrggred: "I will do what you want. We want to harm Lyons anyway, they are protecting Greenleaf so we want them harm as much as you do. Consider that would be the only reason why I agreed to work for you witch." He turns his back and leaves with Rauva and his group, and sea witches disappear in waters.

Cllyx wrote:
Somewhere in Cormanthor Forest, Leo and Mylanis with their children and Maya and Nadin were making their progress towards Lyonland. But something was following them hidden in the woods. It lurked in shadows for a while now, but it could not remain in shadows forever. Leo's strong senses detected that they are being followed. He raises hand to stop the group from moving, and then he looks around. Behind a tree there was a beast with huge teeth and claws. The beast had hunger and rage in it's eyes. But it was not the only one. Another beast like that sneaks behind the group, and soon after followed by two more, until at the end the group was surrounded with a small pack of strangely deformed horrifying wolf beasts. Even if they were still animals, they showed no loyalty or respect towards the druidess Mylanis. They were preparing to attack. Leo frowns as he glances at the each of the beasts, and then looks above his shoulder at his son. Mylanis steps further away from the beasts with her daughter, but soon the group ends up surrounded in the center.

Nadin's Choices:

1. Flee.
2. Fight.
3. [Intimidate] Scare them.
4. [Favored Enemy Beast] Break the pack formation.

Vall Moon wrote:
2. Fight.

Nadin lived in forests almost all his life, he is no ranger, but he knows when an animal simply can't be avoided. This pack was very sick, and probably cursed by some evil magic, maybe necromancy or transmutation he thinks fastly while his mind works the position of each enemy, his sight scanning the area fastly, but the elf remains almost unmoving except by his head. Nadin sword was already unsheated as soon as he glanced the first animal. The bladesinger than speaks in a lowered voice, still audibly to his freinds.

- These animals are beyond salvation, they are to savage due disease or evil magic. Leo and Mylanis, in middle between me and Maya, we will have to fight'em.

Without drop his guard, Nadin sword remains ready to strike when the first wolf moves tentatively towards the group, but instead of wait the beast leap, with his other hand Nadin fastly casts a spell that sends a shimerring ball of eletricity that strikes fully the beast, that emmits a single agony cry before fall charred and dead.

Cllyx wrote:
Mylanis and Leo carrying their children, move together in the center between Nadin and Maya, who begin the fight the wolves. The biggest beast, that seem to be leader of the pack, roars as Nadin strikes down one of the wolf pack. At his roar other wolves attack Nadin and Maya, trying to reach the center. Leo takes off his son from his back and hangs him with the baby's belt on Mylanis' hand as she, the druidess mother, starts shifting into a tall tree, bringing both babies high enough, away from the reach of the beasts. They are safe here for now. Leo prepares himself with a shield, and as first beast attacks, he defends the tree and himself, by bashing any beast that comes close, away. His defensive skills are high but bashing does not hurt the big beasts too much. They keep returning with attempts to bite Leo. Another wolf charges at Nadin, but his skills in magic could recognize the leader of the pack, the bigger beast, being protected with spells. It looks like it could be a hostile druid.

Tanya wrote:
Maya keeps the range from terrible beasts, wearing only cloth that makes her almost naked, she would not have best chance in close combat if they hit her even once. While she might be fragile in close, with paragon visionary she can predict future and dodge attacks, and she deals serious damage from afar. She unleashes her power from the range, blasting some of the beasts from the mother tree. She kills two of them, while one beast remains dazed with fey magic. Maya looks at the leader beast, the one that leads the pack and her spellcraft skills recognize the magics that protect it. She devours the magic that shields it, giving opportunity to Nadin for effective strike.

Vall Moon wrote:
With impressive reflexes and agility Nadin runs towards the pack alpha, the beasts between him and the leader wolf trying to take the opportunity to attack him, but its claws and teeth find nothing of him while he keeps moving. Nadin was ready to alarm his colleagues about the spell warded wolf when he noticed Maya's magic sucking the fabric of many spells that protected the beast, the bladesinger surely would not let this chance pass. Nadin stops his run with a fast and noisy cut of his longsword that strikes where the alpha is positioned. The other wolves now surrounding Nadin to protect their leader attack furiously, the first misses its leap falling in fours two meters ahead, a second one tries to bite Nadin's ankle but fail due the elf fast feet moving, a third one leaps over the elf back trying to pine him, but instead cries in agony and falls aflamed rolling in the ground, as once more with his free hand the elf casted a spell, that now envelops his body in flames that don't hurt himself, but are very vicious against his attackers.

Cllyx wrote:
As the blade sings through the flesh of the druid wolf, he falls down in wounds, trying to recover. When Nadin's flamework appears, it scares the wolves animals, some escape but some remain watching at the elf careful, giving opportunity to Leo to finish one, and he does so by breaking its neck with bare hands. As others in the pack saw the display of Nadin, and the defeat of the leader of the pack, all other beasts retreated from the battle filed and disappeared in the wilds. The leader beast now shapes into a wounded bald human with the wound in his shoulder, defeated, and unable to continue the fight. There is a tattoo of Beastlord, Malar on his biceps. Nadin now has him under his blade to finish him off, and then Leo approaches to his right side. He frowns at the Beastlord tattoo and then looks at the man in eyes as he speaks to Nadin. "We must offer chance for this poor soul to redeem and find peace in natural world. Releasing his spirit of chaos and blood thirst like this will ruin the balance of spiritual world and it must only be done if there is no other way."

Tanya wrote:
Maya approaches to Nadin's left side and sighs at Leo's words. "Leo! You can't save everyone. He brought beasts to eat you and your wife and the babies, how can you tell that this is the balance, too many of the beasts came, if they would success they would not even have what to eat, it's like giving one egg to ten people. They were doing the hunt in name and they deserve same fate they wanted to bring upon us, the death. It will save other people in future from this bloodthirsty Malarite. Finishing him now will save many innocent victims later."

Nadin's Choices:

1. [Offer Redemption to defeated Malarite] - Agree with Leo
2. [Kill defeated Malarite] - Agree with Maya

Vall Moon wrote:
2. [Kill defeated Malarite] - Agree with Maya

Definetely not paying attention at this moment to his friends, Nadin moves close to the wounded man, his glare fixes in his eyes, but than with an emotionless face he behead the man in a fast move.

A bladesinger does not assassinate, I am Corellon's sword, I am Sehanine's words, my sword and words apply swift justice. This man decided his road long time ago, as I did about mine, when our paths crossed the two roads met and one had to find its end.

Nadin picks a piece of cloth and carefully clean the blood in his blade.

We should continue.

Cllyx wrote:
[Influence Lost: Leo Lyon]

As his life changed since he joined circle and now became father, Leo became even more peaceful that he was before. Seeing that Nadin ended this with blood instead to try to find way to defeat Malarite and still try to save the soul of the man, Nadin's deed left him without words for few moments. While Leo understood Nadin's reasons, he hoped that the death should be a last call. "I'll go check on Mylanis and babies." Leo turns his back to Nadin as he speaks with sad tone and approaches to his wife that shifts back from mother tree into elf. Mylanis is unharmed and babies are alright too.

Vall Moon wrote:
The elf sheats his blade, slowly the flames surrouding him fading, the sounds of the wolves already lost in the wild. If he has any regret in his actions he does not show, instead his face shows no more interest in the passed conflict, a sensible sense of duty done. He did not paid respect to the malarite body, but neither showed disrespect. Yes my friend, better you check them, they maybe are afraid with all this and surely your presence will calm both and Mylanis. Nadin eyes scanning the area once more until be certain no peril is close, he waits patiently them move first.

Tanya wrote:
[Influence Gained: Maya Lyon]

Maya is glad to be supported by Defender Nadin. "For a moment I thought you'll let him live, but his own choices led him to this place." Maya nods to Nadin and as Leo checks Mylanis and children, Maya remains with the dead Malarite and searches him. She finds claw necklace that dropped from Malarite's neck the ground. "Hmmm ... I found something ..." Maya lifts the claw necklace and when Mylanis sees it she approaches with words: "Hmmm. I recognize his pack. They battled once the old circle I was in before. But I did not know that they came way over here. The balance would be brought at serious question in these woods if they are really here." Maya glances at Mylanis and her children: "As long they are in these woods then they are threat for the children and anyone passing here." Mylanis nods. "As I was afraid, now I am sure it is them, their recruiting methods are full with blood and violence, and this man was just a new member to the pack. Elves are the targets, usually. If they are here they should be stopped to restore the balance."

Nadin's Choices:

1. [Accept the Quest: The Pack of Claws]
2. [Refuse the Quest: Continue the main goal towards Lyonland]

Vall Moon wrote:
2. [Refuse the Quest: Continue the main goal towards Lyonland]

The elf nods at Maya words. True malarites revel in brutality and unecessary violence. Their god hatred against elves is longer them our history can date, being ancient as the gods themselves. Where malarites spread their infamous fluids to demark territory no elven community or innocent inhabitants can live in tranquility, being mostly a matter of time before be molested... but our duty today is to grant the safety of the babies, still we have to be alert, we may ignore them, but they surely will be interested on us, so if a neophyte was slain we may be traked by a more powerful and better escorted leader soon, we should move to gain distance. Even with his words Nadin allow time to them recover, his eyes always in the wilds, a sensation of intranquility, like the elf feeling eyes somewhere that he can't see.

Cllyx wrote:
[Item Lost: Necklace of Malar]

[Fall of the Elves Music - Gustaf Grefberg - I see the Light]

Leo takes the necklace of Malar and burns it into ash and dust and then sets up baby boy back on baby belt where it was before. When the group was ready to continue, they moved down the path without interfering and resolving puzzles about Malarites presence on these grounds. While they continued towards Lyonland, about an hour ago north of their path, where the beasts came from, there was gathering of full Malarite Pack inside a waterfall cave. They have been celebrating successful hunting season, and began slaying every trapped elf they captured for the second time. None of them was able to escape the hunt when all elves were set free and hunt for Malar's glory began. None of them earned right to be free according to pack's rules, and they were all sacrificed on the altar of Malar in the cave. Fourteen elves were slain that day without anyone to stop them. Amongst the fallen elves there was even one Greenleaf survivor, wild elf from a massacred tribe during Second Forest War, that is a lifetime oportunity to meet today. He was close to Sylva Greenleaf, and while she still belives that she is not the only one left, without knowing that one of her brother was killed today, she continues preparing for the search of her lost brothers and sisters, preparing alone because there is not enough Lyonsouls to help her in her quest. When the slaughter inside waterfall cave was finished, a tall man in heavy blue armor decorated with storm icons and symbol of Talos approaches to the Huntmaster. "Well done. Your pack is indeed worthy to join the Furies. You will be perfect replacement for Elena." The Stormlord who came here to observe the pact admires the Huntmaster. Hutmaster raises his head with blood on his face and looks at the Stormlord with a smile. "Don't compare me with an elven scum, she will never be a true fury in her heart like I am." Stormlord nods to the Huntmaster. "But I am curious what happened with your newest recruit in the pack, where did you send him?" Huntmaster cleans blood from his face with his arm and answers: "Wenord? I sent him with some beasts to bring some fresh elven blood. His absence delayed our celebration for too long. If he could not bring me a head of at least one elf then there is no place for him here. I always thought he is too soft to be a true Malarite. He should have stay in Shadowdale City and serve Zhentarim." Huntmaster begins to walk with Stormlord as their conversation continues. Huntmaster was wondering to meet representatives of other furies. "When can I meet the others?" Stormlord smirks at Huntmaster's question and puts his blue helmet over his black skinned bald head. Then he gives answer to the Huntmaster: "I have been searching mountains for May'katcha Irae'ryne, but I found nothing there. No longer she guards the spot from the intruders, no longer ice statues decorate the place she stood on once. There is just snow there. Goblins she guarded are now hostile to me. With her disappearance we lost a powerful ally. Aqacia told me to search for her sister Hazelta, another Ice Witch that shapes the winter at will, but she was killed, and the keeper of Myth Drannor herself lead a group to her cold home. We don't have Ice Witch anymore, it is now you, me, and Aqacia. Our forces will be enough to spread on new teritorry, and eventually we'll find a worthy Frost Witch to join us and complete the circle of furies." They arrive at the end of the road where the water falls in front of them. Stormlord says his farewells here and leaves the pack so he can report the progress to Aqacia. Much has been lost today, and what else can be expected further on the road. While Nadin's group continues their path, Sylva Greenleaf is preparing to start hers.

[Zaos Greenleaf is dead, he is no longer available to join party]

Tanya wrote:
In Lyons Forest, Sylva Greenleaf finally finished preparation and armed herself with wands she created herself for search of other Survivors. When she was about to leave safe ground on Lyonland, one of Greenhoof Male Centaurs stopped her for a moment to have a conversation on elven tongue: "Sylva, it is too dangerous for you to go alone in this search, there was no sign of any Greenleaf for very long time, please stay here where we can protect you." Sylva shook her head as she once again explains her reasons: "You come from tribe as well, Elatus, my friend, you should understand me more than anyone else, that I must find my people from my tribe too. It is the only what holds me together. My faith is strong and I know that Leaf Lord will guide me to my brothers and sisters, wherever they may be, my place lays with them." Elatus looks concerned, but he fully understands why she has to go. The Centaur nods to her and then begins to speak on common: "I wish we could send more Lyonsouls to help you, but we need to stay and make Lyon Forest safe for others. But I will come with you on your journey, and since I suspected that I will not be able to persuade you to stay here, I asked around who would join us on this dangerous trip. We had a Forest Watcher Recruit who volunteered for this mission, an Earth Soul who goes by name Eirox." The Centaur motions towards Eirox.

zatagon wrote:
Eirox steps forward. I am Eirox Earthsoul, i have been watching this forest for many years now in disguise from most. I would be honored to accompany you both on your adventure if you shall have me. I can handle myself and am great at blending with the forest when and if necessary. It is of your choice if you wish for me to join you either way may the Earthmother guide us wherever we may be heading.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

avatar

Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Sylva begins to ponder about the Earthsoul. She switches to common language as well when she speaks, so Eirox can understand her. "Leaf Lord sends unusual allies to me today. First that be dark elf, and now it be Earthsoul. This be new to me. Me wonders why Earthsoul wish to give elf aid, yes. Me knows we be nothing in eyes of yer kind." Her common speech is obviously not best.

Eirox Options:

1. I am no ordinary Earthsoul
2. You are a wild elf survivor, something that my people give great respect to.
3. [Flirt]
4. I have my own reasons.
Back to top Go down
zatagon

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-01-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:54 pm

2. You are a wild elf survivor, something that my people give great respect to.

Eirox understands Sylva very well even though her common speech is not the best but doesnt point it out, he simply replies with. My people give great respect to wild elf survivor's like yourself , it would honor me more than you could understand to be able to join you in travels. Though i do not know where the location may be I wll follow and lend my services.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

avatar

Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:07 pm

[Influence Gained: Sylva Greenleaf, Elatus Greenhoof]

Sylva smiles at Eirox's words and nods in agreement. "Me be happy with yer words, Earthsoul. Survival be the natural instinct, and it be one of the oldest." Then she looks with sad eyes into a distance while Elatus prepares his equipment. Sylva then meets her eyes with Eirox as she remembers her story and tells it to the Earthsoul on elven, while Elatus at the same time translates it on common to Eirox.

"I discovered the plans and alliance between the Hag of Nightmares and dark elves. I lost two brothers and a sister in that mission to just gain the information. It was my first mission, and it did not end well. I made my way back, to the tribe to give the word of warning, but I was not fast enough. When I arrived, the attack already began. The dark fire caught the tribe, as forces of hags and dark elves joined together, burning anything and anyone on their path, showing no mercy, not even to the little ones. I never saw such display of horror, and it eats my heart every time I remember of it. I joined the battle, but there is little I could do to already destroyed tribe. The leader of the attackers was a huge magical warrior, with a great halberd, who was able to drain life from my people. The forest was dark with his presence, and so was that day for my tribe. When he was about to kill me, the leader of our tribe was able to save me, temporarily stopping the furious monster warrior from reaching me. She told me: "As long you live, the tribe survives Sylva. Run child, run as fast as you can. And then return, when you are ready." Those were the last words I heard from my tribe, and I wanted to stay and fight by her side, but I knew that we will both die, and that her sacrifice will be for nothing. I did what she asked me to, while she remained alone on the battlefield against the fury, and against his army, giving me enough time to escape. And ever since I do not know what happened with her, and did anyone else survive, I started this search, and I want to honor her last words. I ran away like she requested, but it is now time for me to return there, not just because she said that I should, but also because it is where my heart belongs. There must be someone else who survived the attack, it is time to travel back to my tribe's grounds, and try to find any lead." When Sylva finishes, she cleans her eyes full of tears.

Eirox's options:

1. Don't worry, someone else probably survived.
2. Coward, how could you leave your people to die?
3. [Custom]
Back to top Go down
zatagon

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-01-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:31 pm

1. Don't worry, someone else probably survived.

Eirox looks to directly into Sylva's eyes and speaks with very caring words "Don't worry, I am sure someone else probably survived. There must have been many woods near that they could have fled to when the attack happened. You never know Sylva maybe they are still in those woods awaiting your return. I cannot say for fact if they are or they are not but I will defend you and assist you on our travels to find out." Eirox then kneeled down in front of Sylva with respect and honor of her great sacrifice to her people and tribe, knowing that it could not have been easy to leave her people but understanding this sacrifice could be the only way her tribe was to survive.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

avatar

Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:55 pm

[Influence Gained: Sylva Greenleaf]

Sylva takes Eirox for hands and helps him to kneel up: "Then me be honored to share this journey with ye, Earthsoul. Ye have me deepest gratitude. Me hope me can offer a favor in future when ye need it." She forces a smile to recover from her sadness, which in few moments it really becomes a honest smile, as she looks Eirox in his gem alike eyes. Elatus looks at the path ahead of the group, and then he looks at sky: "We don't have much time. The night is falling, and it lures out creatures of night. We should make haste." The Centaur offers his hand to Sylva and she takes it, accepting his help as he pulls her up to sit on his horse body. She glances down at Eirox and offers him her hand to help him get up and sit behind her on the Centaur: "Elatus be strong and be faster than horse. He be take us both to our destination faster." Elatus glances over his shoulder and raises an eyebrow at Eirox.

Eirox's Options:

1. [Accept Centaur Ride]
2. [Refuse Centaur Ride]
Back to top Go down
zatagon

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-01-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:13 pm

1. [Accept Centaur Ride]

Eirox looks from Sylva to Elatus questionably and then says "I have never been one to ride a horse let alone a centaur but if it will make for faster trip i will go ahead and try the ride." Eirox takes Sylva's hand and lifts his rock like body onto the centaurs back with fear in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:03 pm

[Influence Lost: Elatus Greenhoof]

Elatus turns his head in front and frowns as Earthsoul climbs up to ride him. As Centaur faces front, he hides his expression from others, and accepts Eirox only because of Sylva, but he expected from this Earthsoul Druid to be able to shapeshift into a fast animal and keep up with Centaur. "Hold firm. We will move fast through these woods." The three of them move with great speed through the forest, amongst the trees, facing the night that is about to fall. Should Eirox have problem to keep steady on the ride, Elatus would slow down enough for him to keep balance, even if he wouldn't have to for already experienced centaur rider Sylva. But night was falling everywhere, and was catching Nadin's group as well. Leo finds a good tree where the group can spend this night. "We should rest here. It looks safe enough." He climbs up in the tree to put his son on safe spot, then he returns for daughter and climbs up in tree again, placing her next to the son. Once he finishes he returns down to the others. As sun has set, his eyes slightly begin to glow so he can see better in the coming dark. While everyone is preparing for rest, Nadin has opportunity to speak with his companions.

1. [Speak with Leo]
2. [Speak with Maya]
3. [Don't speak with anyone - skip companion's conversations]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Vall Moon wrote:
1. [Speak with Leo]

The elf nods understanding humans even with some fey blood need rest more than him. I will take first guard, rest all you need, when the first wake up I can take some reverie. And it is a good plan to stay in a high place. We set no fire, try to stay only with cold provisions... if you need some fire do it as small as possible. This values to all of us.

Cllyx wrote:
While Mylanis and Maya chat in background, Leo separates from the group and comes to Nadin's guarding spot, bringing a fruit he harvested from a nearby tree. "Night is still young, and I did not know that journey will take longer that it usually does. But carrying baby Lyons will slow us down, especially when we avoid dangerous shortcuts. We survived the attack and now we need to rest from the battle. Maybe you are like Mylanis and do not require to sleep, but if you are hungry, wilds here offer everything we would need." Leo offers fresh fruit to Nadin.

Topics and options:

1. [Leo Lyon]
2. [Learn more about Lyons]
3. [The Circle of Nature]
4. [Parenting]
5. [Compliment baby Lyons]
6. [Flirt]
7. [Maya Lyon]
8. [Request healing herbs]
9. [Custom]
10. [End conversation]

Vall Moon wrote:
3. [The Circle of Nature]

The elf nods accepting the fruit, he talks in a lower tone to not disturb the babies. So I was wondering, what do you intend to do about the circle of nature? I heard words the circle is starting to ignore the defilers zhents presence in Cormanthir, this is true? What would be of Myth Drannor, Cormanthor, your forests and family if they prosper? The elf talks in a polite tone, still his face betrayals much emotion, one can guess his mage side talks more audible with rationality than passion.

Cllyx wrote:
Leo motions with his hands as he explains. "We are in time of war, and we allow that rumors fight this war and inflict damage against us. The circle is not ignoring actions of zhents and we actively work to heal damage they cause, but for us being only few, it is hardly to notice our actions. But as many druids abandoned circle and left it to me to rebuild it, I had no other choice but to work on Circle's survival first. Many of the Lyons joined the Circle to strength it because of that, but that does not mean we have numbers to stand against army like zhentarim's. Attempts of the circle was to be neutral and create peace, but they always refused this and used it against us. The circle showed strong resistance at their attempt to convert us to servitude of Bane, but unfortunately the prices were deaths of innocent circle members, and those who are friends of the circle. We don't ignore their presence, we just avoid to rush in certain death, and with it death of the circle, that already has just too few members. Whoever was your source, that information is wrong. But what would be of Myth Drannor, Cormanthor and our forests and family if they prosper is a question I am afraid to answer. But that will likely never happen. Cormanthor is our terrain and we know the spots, it is our advantage over zhentarim, who would need to bring an army and carry all the food to survive, and pass hundreds of miles traveling, which would waken it as group and raise our chances to slay them. They might be stupid, but even they are not stupid this much to make this move. Best what they can do is to send few, and they are hardly a threat against entire wilderness out here." Leo then makes a short pause by looking at the ground and then continues. "I understand that Defenders offered alliance, but our grove is too far away from Myth Drannor and you cannot help us unless you raise grove protection with defenders forces, by migrating them here, because otherwise we will just be served food on plate each time we leave grove known as allies of zhentarim's enemies. Defenders are too far away to do anything for circle, and us is just few to offer battle force to Defenders as support in this war. We can heal, but that is all what we can offer now. I myself wanted to become Defender as well, and you are maybe familiar with my case, but I have dropped my trial period because Forest called me and I had to answer, for no other druid wanted to take this responsibility." Leo then looks at Nadin's eyes. "Zhentarim are not the only threat we are dealing with. The circle was unfortunately caught in between of this war, but if we would chose side we probably wouldn't have time to face other threads that Defenders and Zhentarim did not maybe even notice, something that could kill both sides. But you certainly remember when I lost my control and came in form of corrupted spirit at gates of Myth Drannor to cause damage. As many life forms, I was infected by the blight of Talona's followers, and through the hard work and research, we were able to perform cleaning ritual, and restored all flora and fauna cross the Dalelands area, including Shadowdale and Entire Cormanthor. We were able to destroy seed of corruption but Talona's druid was out of our reach. He planted another of his seed in Midwoods, and we had to leave our sacred ground where we are strongest, to travel in dangerous nights and search for it. He corrupted a dryad, and even upon I barely killed him and his drove of minotaurs, the green fog was able to maintain and spread poison and diseases through forests and tree spirits, but we were able to find this seed of corruption quickly and with Mylanis' help we destroyed it and once again restored and healed the land."

Vall Moon wrote:
Nadin nods calmly. The Akh'Velahr is patrolling Cormanthor in many places, the zhents dont have a way to march forces to the grove undetected, still they will work to bring you fear, and try to strike each one individually whenever given a chance... they will not cease to harass you. I'm glady you discovered about the seeds, but maybe if not the zhents presence distracting you, this would never escalate until reach that point. There is nothing they will not try to subdue or conquer, you are wasting time healing the damage they will do over and over again... but you should have some sleep my friend, sorry my manners, I meant not insult you or your job, but I have a practical mind, and this is the way I see things. If I die battling the zhents, so be it, but I have no haste to live in Arvandor, honestly. The elf grins politely in a friendly manner, his eyes didnt avoid Leo's when saying his mind.

Cllyx wrote:
Leo shakes his head. "Unfortunately Grove is not located on grounds of Cormanthor lands, it is within Shadowdale Woods, and they already brought battle before the pedestal, they did not even care will they be detected or not, they killed our members, my family, and there is little we could do alone, they are days in advantage from Defenders when it comes to our woods. Defenders have little influence here, they claim Shadowdale Woods to be theirs as well, and have sky mages and army just few minutes away. I disagree for wasting the time to heal damage they do, because forest would be dead by now without us acting, as well as many lives that wouldn't be restored. I am not insulted by your words, I am glad that you speak your mind, but that is what I do myself as well, and to work on fixing wrong information you were given, like the rumors of us ignoring zhentarim and wrong location of our grove."

1. [Leo Lyon]
2. [Learn more about Lyons]
3. [The Circle of Nature]
4. [Parenting]
5. [Compliment baby Lyons]
6. [Flirt]
7. [Maya Lyon]
8. [Request healing herbs]
9. [Custom]
10. [End conversation]

Vall Moon wrote:
10. [End conversation]

The elf nods. So abandon the old circle and build a new one elsewhere... they will not stop kill your family Leo, this is personal, they will only stop if get submission from you. If necessary abandon the circle at all, honestly. But you should get some sleep my friend, really, have some rest.

Cllyx wrote:
"Thank you, I will go and rest now. But before I go, I will leave you with a question that you can answer me next time we have a conversation. Would you abandon Myth Drannor, the Temple of Seldarine with all your people and allow zhentarim to claim your lands, then go and build a new city elsewhere?" With those words Leo places his hand on Nadin's shoulders and gives him a sad look, then turns and walks back under the tree to kiss Mylanis for good night, and then climbs up in the tree disappearing from the sight in its tops.

1. [Speak with Maya]
2. [Don't speak with Maya]

Vall Moon wrote:
2. [Don't speak with Maya]

Nadin starts the guard silently, his gaze spotting all surrounding areas, he decides simply let his friends finally rest. The elf already had the answer to Leo's question, but for now they had talked enough and patience is something he has a lot, thanks to his sun elf heritage.

Maskedshini wrote:
Mylanis in return, walks over to talk to Nadin, with her she bring the little girl, the boy having been passed to the father. Mylanis sits down next to Nadin

I'd like to thank you for the help Nadin, I know this isn't really part of your defender duties. I overheard you talking with my husband, about the circle. I know it might seem as though we're not very active, sadly facts are we're simply not enough to really do anything, we can only do so much the few we are, and with my children now, I'm not sure how my time is best spent. I've been thinking it might be better if we moved to Myth Drannor, and help there, but sadly we can't abandon the grove or the forests around Shadowdale, that would violate everything we stand for, I hope you understand. Perhaps time will tell what we'll have to do.

Again, thank you for comming.


Vall Moon wrote:
Mylanis... sister. Leo asked if I would abandon my city to go elsewhere... and I tell you I would if really necessary, and possible. Myth Drannor fell once, and it was abandoned, in the process numerous lives were saved, and from its ashes reconstruction was possible given time... I'm no druid, I'm nothing but a soldier of the seldarine, with military train, but I know the forests are like the people, cause only those of the people who gave their backs to the seldarine can't see this. Without forests there will be no elves at all, at least not as we know. You're playing a dangerous game with the zhents, one where they have always the upper hand, you're healing cause they allow... its a process that will not stop until you see yourself serving them. I know you lack numbers, I know you're no army, and it is not my right to tell you what to do... but consider my words, the words of a militar and rebel. I do fight in more than one frontier, and sometimes we have no numbers at all... but we choose terrain and moment, and this gives us a good advantage... while they control numbers and terrain you will be imprisoned, even without bars, I'm sorry. The elf lowers his head briefly, somehow a bit ashamed for be so harsh, but his voice doesnt betrays that he believes in what he said, he briefly adds. Well, with you I suppose I can take some reverie soon and even study again the spells I used before the others awake. Nadin smirks slightly.

Maskedshini wrote:
Mylanis nods Feel free to do so brother, I have a feeling that I wont be getting as much rest anyway with my two angels here.

I know it can't be easy for you fighting a war with so few people, and I agree with the tactics you're using, however only time can really tell what is going to happen with the circle.

Vall Moon wrote:
He picks a small peddle and alights it with a cantrip, than starts read his travelling grimoire. To current battles I have few, for now, this will change eventually, I'm certain. With an apologetic nod the elf fully concentrates in read the spells, resuming his speech.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

avatar

Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:07 am

Maya goes to sleep too. She did not speak with anyone after she spent some time with baby Lyons. In meantime, Elatos arrived with Sylva and Eirox at remains of Greenleaf Tribe. The destroyed tribe is being covered by growth of many life plants, and would probably in few years make this ground unrecognizable as the land where Greeleaf Tribe lived once, or where anything could have lived at all. Here and there can be found a corpse or a skeleton of elven sizes, from brave warriors that died defending what they stood for. It appears as very sad picture of place where Sylva lived once. She climbs down from Elatos and walks in front of the group, observing the fall of her tribe, fall that happened two years ago during Second Forest War, where their living place became their own graveyard, that nature conquers now. Sylva closes her eyes to give respect to her fallen brothers and sisters: "Me needs a moment to honor the brave Grenleaf."

Eirox's options

1. [Join Sylva]
2. We don't have time for this.
3. [Do nothing]
Back to top Go down
zatagon

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-01-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:39 pm

3. [Do nothing]

Eirox stands there in silence understanding that this must be tough for Sylva to see the land as it is now. He chooses to do nothing but wait for the time that Sylva is ready to continue. When the time comes he will follow her wherever she may decide to go.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

avatar

Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:20 pm

After few minutes of silence, Sylva moves towards the center of the tribe where the statue of Leaf Lord is located, and Elatos, carrying Eirox, slowly follows her. Sylva passes near by another corpse and closes her eyes to not watch as she continues towards the statue. When she arrives near statue of Rillifane Rallathil holding beautiful wooden branch decorated with healthy leaves, Sylva bows before it and then searches the statue for something: "There be none here. This place be deserted for long time. There be other scared ground for us Greenleaf when war begins. Me never was to that place but me know from stories I heard when me be little. If there be more wild elfs they be there, and Leaf Lord knows the path." Sylva continues to search the statue. But something does not feel right, Eirox and Elatos could feel like they are being watched. "We are not alone here. Even with this silence, I can feel something wrong on this place." - The Cenatuar shares his thoughts as he warily looks at surroundings. And the few moments after, not so far from besides Eirox and Centaur, hand of one dead wild elf moves and then stops moving almost instantly. Sylva does not notice anything as she is busy with searching the statue.
Back to top Go down
zatagon

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-01-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:10 pm

Eirox hearing a noise to his right gets jumps off Elatos and calls for Sior. The earth elemental crumbles up from the ground ready for battle. Eirox tells him something in terran but by the reaction of Sior it would seem as if Eirox told him to be battle ready. Eirox then shifts himself into a earth elemental to be ready for battle if necessary. His job right now was to protect Sylva and make sure nothing was to harm her. With the noise that came from near the dead elf he thought that they could be dealing with the undead here very shortly but wishing to not provoke them he just stood watch on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

avatar

Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:35 am

Somewhere far away in Cormanthor Forest ring on Rauva's hand begins to glow. She raises her eyebrows and then speaks to the group she travels with: "Lil To'rylllasse z'hinus wund lil golhyrr. Jal To'rylllasse udos elgg orn nin ku'lam izil naut-elghinyrr miulk'ars lueth plynn ilta xuil mina." ("The Greenleaf walked into the trap. All Greenleaf we killed will now rise as undead minions and take her with them.") Jrggred looks at Rauva, surprised that her magic used on the ground after the fall of Greenleaf two years ago is still active. And back there were is Eirox, another body behind him trebles its fingers. Dead wild elves begin to walk, some as zombies, some as skeletons, and a barrier ring around the tribe forms, trapping Eirox, Sylva and Elatos inside with the undead. Sylva was already on statue searching for more answers, when this disturbance begins to manifest on her former tribe. "Oh no ... my brothers and sisters ..." Sylva eyes them from above, uncapable to act against her own people, that are now cruel and evil walking dead. The undead elves prepare to attack Eirox and Elatos. Obviously a high magic is put in the place, and high magic would be needed to counter it.

Eirox Options:

1. [Attack Undead]
2. [Defend from Undead without harming them]
Back to top Go down
zatagon

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-01-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:36 pm

1. [Attack Undead]

Eirox begins casting wards on himself and on Sior Readying them for battle against the undead. When all the wards were cast, Eirox and Sior both charged into battle with the undead that were closing in around them their flaming stone arms smashing down on one undead after another in hopes of holding them off long enough for Sylva to figure out how to either cure them from their unfortunate fate or to see if that statue had any means of finding a way to break the magic they were entrapped in. It seemed as though no matter how many undead Eirox, Sior, and Elatos put down in there attempt to defend Sylva there was not an end to the undead they just kept coming and coming. The undead began to circle the three fighting. Eirox could tell they were outnumbered by many. With that he began smashing every undead in sight in hopes of being able to put them down permanent. The undead began to overcome the three for they were many. Eirox looked to Sylva and yelled "If you were to do something now would be the time to do it!"
Back to top Go down
Tanya

avatar

Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:52 pm

[Influence Success: Sylva Greenleaf]

Sylva had to accept that these are not her people anymore, and that Eirox had to do what he had to do. She closes her eyes for few moments to find peace in herself: "You be right. They must be put to rest." She continues to search the statue of Leaf Lord, and Elatos joins in fight together with Eirox, using powerful horse kicks against the undead. These undead may not be match for Eirox, earth spirit Sior and centaur Elatos, but they still rise again even after they are being defeated. The spell from far distance that Rauva is using on her skull ring is in effect that keeps undead moving. Even if they fall, she recites a spell on drow tongue, and raises wild elves within the barrier as undead again, and again. Elatos attempts to break down red barrier around them with his horse kick, but it has no effect: "We are trapped inside. There is no way out, and if those undead keep attacking, only one side can prevail at the end." Sylva was able to find a gem on the statue and she tells Eirox and Elatos tat she found what she needed: "This must be it. Me comes to help!" Sylva climbs down from the statue in center of the field. Her body and hair begins to glow with holy energy as she extend her hands and performs turn undead ability. All undead inside barrier freeze and stand still, but even Sylva's holy powers will not be enough. "This ground be under ritual magic. These undead be defeated if us destroy the active magic. Search for its source!" A temporary hole is being created on the barrier, blasted by a wand of a mysterious woman in dark. She enters the field and the barrier closes behind her. She blasts one of the undead with her magic into dust, making it unable to get up again. She glances at Eirox, Centaur and Sylva, her face is white like moon, and her eyes like cyan-demonic. Her hair is long and black hair appears wild and not tended for years. But for her old age she appears to be attractive, even with her horror face. She then faces against another undead, turning it into dust with fire that catches some plant life. On first sight it appears that she is helping Eirox's group. Elatos backs away from the dark woman in fear, as he recognizes who she is, and he warns the party: "Grand Witch from the Coven of Nightmare. Be careful!" The witch has a dark staff in one of her hands, and a wand in other. She kicks off head from a skeleton, and then turns to Eirox and Sylva: "I come in peace, there is no time. There is no way to destroy this high magic otherwise, but with same substance that it was created with, drop of the blood of a Greenleaf." Sylva steps behind Eirox in fear from the Grand Wich.

Eirox's options:

1. What's your name?
2. [Spellcraft] This stinks on necromancy.
3. Whatever it takes to put the undead to rest.
4. Back away witch, we wish nothing to do with you.
5. How do you know what to do?
6. [Attack Grand Witch]
Back to top Go down
zatagon

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-01-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:04 pm

1. What's your name?


Eirox shifts from his elemental form into his regular form to speak with the witch cautiously. He looks to Sior who comes to stand at his guard against the possible threat of the witch. "What is your name witch? You seem to have the knowledge of destroying these as we do not I thank you for that but I also am wary of you. I have never seen you before and one of such power as yourself needs to explain." Eirox then looks to Elatos who has his bow drawn in guard then behind him to Sylva then to Sior who was ready for battle at any moment. He realized he was safe enough to remain in his fragile regular form as long as he had his wards up and he has his companions for protection.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

avatar

Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:23 pm

[Influence Failure: Grand Witch]

Grand Witch: "Is it a name or an insult? I can tell difference no more. I have many names, different for every land I visit. Bloody Worm, Rat Lady, Hag, Dreams Thief, Broomstick Bitch, Sister of Darkness, Banshee's Daughter, and so the list continues without the end."

Eirox's options:

1. What's your name?
2. [Spellcraft] This stinks on necromancy.
3. Whatever it takes to put the undead to rest.
4. Back away witch, we wish nothing to do with you.
5. How do you know what to do?
6. [Attack Grand Witch]
Back to top Go down
zatagon

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-01-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:41 pm

5. How do you know what to do?

Eirox listens and as the words the witch speaks come out of her mouth the more cautious he becomes of her. "It seems you have knowledge with magic and undead as these. How did you know what to do? Have you battled undead before? Have you dealt with powerful magic like this before? I have seen many different kinds of magic but this is new to me and I wish to know how it is that someone such as yourself is knowledgeable in the ways of this.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

avatar

Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:43 pm

As one undead sets free from Sylva's turn undead ability, it attacks Grand Witch. She waits for it ready with her wand that she uses to stab the undead in jaw, making her wand pass through its skull and exits on surface, and when she pulls out her wand she pushes the zombie away that explodes in flesh parts. Grand Witch spins around herself and her hair ends covering half her face as she eyes Eirox again: "I was the one who helped in creating this field of walking dead, and so I know how to end it. I have been dealing with much more powerful magic that this, child."

Eirox's options:

1. What's your name?
2. [Spellcraft] This stinks on necromancy.
3. Whatever it takes to put the undead to rest.
4. Back away witch, we wish nothing to do with you.
5. How do you know what to do?
6. Why sudden change of mind?
7. [Attack Grand Witch]
Back to top Go down
zatagon

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-01-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:46 pm

6. Why sudden change of mind?

Eirox's eyes begin to glow bright green at the knowing of the witch is what caused this field of undead but does not wish to attack unless he has all his answers. "you made this field of death? To kill whoever enter it I suppose. Why did you decide to change your mind and stop them from destroying us? Why not allow them to destroy us like the rest that have probably come through before us?
Back to top Go down
Tanya

avatar

Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Grand Witch: "Betrayed, and now hungry for vengeance. I will break every single pact made with the drow house, and show no mercy for their traitors. The revenge will be sweet if I aid those that they hate most on this land. They joined forces of the sea, and sea witches stole the book that belongs to us. I plan to take it back, and end everything that they have to make them stronger, including this field of walking dead." The witch seems to not hide her selfish reasons, her path may be different, but her goal appears to be same.

Eirox's options:

1. What's your name?
2. [Spellcraft] This stinks on necromancy.
3. Whatever it takes to put the undead to rest.
4. Back away witch, we wish nothing to do with you.
5. How do you know what to do?
6. Why sudden change of mind?

7. [Attack Grand Witch]


Last edited by Tanya on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zatagon

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-01-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:09 pm

3. Whatever it takes to put the undead to rest.

Eirox tells the Witch. "Well though I do not trust your kind nor your ways you have shown us no harm and have helped us live longer than we would have without your help Witch. Would you like to join us on our travels? I believe one such as yourself can make the group stronger and I am willing to do whatever it takes to put the undead to rest. But hear this, if you decide to betray us your death will be swift."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   

Back to top Go down
 
LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
 Similar topics
-
» LYONS: Lyons Wedding, Secrets of the Forest, New Generations
» LYONS, Amelia
» The secret life of Fairies book 1 Banished
» Secret Agents Undercover....
» Org. XIV (Secret Reports and Journals)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: The Cormathor, Myth Drannor, and Lathander Settlement-
Jump to: