Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Leo smiles at Sariah as he temporarily shift his eyes in cat eyes. "Darkness is not a hindrance for me." Leo proudly answers to Sariah as he attaches pieces of his armor for legs that Saraih brought them to him. He still did not assemble them in full armor because there is still way to climb up. Next level is even higher to reach but this time there is no a stone nearby to be used. Leo takes his heavy shield in ring shape from his back belt and raises it up above his head like umbrella, holding it strongly with both arms, forming a jumpy surface for Sariah. Being tall, Leo would lower himself to make it easier for Sariah to jump above him on his shield, if needed. He would push up his shield to give jump distance to Sariah if she requires it and does not have other idea to reach next level. "I thought you agreed with me that we should give him chance to redeem." Leo speaks under his shield while he waits for Sariah to be first to reach next level.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:56 am

((Closing the faction because of low player population and DM inactivity. Faction does not have enough members anymore to have official status nor there are enough players to do recruiting. I may re-open it in future when server's health raises. For any questions PM me or text me on xfire/skype. Happy New Year everyone.))
Back to top Go down
Life-Water

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:11 am

This saddens me greatly, I never thought I'd come back to see this Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:48 am

((Lyons will be re-opened if enough players show interest. Lyons collected and paid requirement for having map imported on server, map is being worked on and will find it's place in Cormanthor areas well hidden. This may include change for Circle too because in one year in timeline circle is leaving Shadowdale and its grove to find better place, it is too high influence of zhentarim upon the land anyway, and because of good relationship with Lyons, Lyons will offer the land for them to move in or merge with circle of wood sisters. Of course DM crew may change lore like it was with zhentarim and keep the circle on the current land. Despite of what happens with circle, Lyons goal will be to make those forest areas in cormanthor more populated and not so empty and deserted, at least for nature walkers. Lyons are recruiting and I would post the requirements but I am still waiting on DM approval for our work we posted more than month ago. If it gets green light I will publish it for players to see, until then I can only send PMs to those who are interested to see unapproved version. And now, Hasbeengoing, we can continue our story if you are still interested, if you are not I will try to find new protagonist for the story.))
Back to top Go down
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:26 pm

((Re-opening Lyons because players showed interest in it as well as a DM. This story can now continue. If players who were in story do not continue the story they will be cut off from story in official release.))
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:12 pm

*Sariah looks up, searching for where she wants go.* "People dont change Leo. Deep inside, they will always remain true to themselves, even if their outsides change." *Sariah spots a suitable spot to cling to, even with a jump start. She points to where she wants to have Leo reangle, then sprints and jumps up, clasping the smalle ledge. She slips slightly but regains a strong hold, then starts to move up the cliff-side. After a decent distance, she attaches and drops a rope for leo.* "You would think the druids would have an easier way here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:32 am

Leo places shield on his back and grabs the rope, then climbs up walking against the rock wall to Sariah's position. He wraps rope and gives it back to Sariah. "That depends how strong the will is in an individual. Some may keep those true nature deep within them, but it is still a progress if it stays there deep inside and those around the individual do not have to suffer consequences. But some people may change truly, this case is I agree, rare, but not impossible." Leo turns back to Sariah and starts to examine next step for climbing. He glances over his shoulder curiously. "You changed right? Your .... heritage is different ... and what you showed me so far is something I would not say that regular yuan-ti would posses. Are you saying that this ... monstrous nature still lies deep within you, waiting to be unleashed?" Next step looks to high to be jumped on even from Leo's shield surface. But there is a small tree to right side growing from the downhill very near to the falling water and under it approximately fifteen meters distance to the land with unpleasant rocks. The tree looks like it can be used to reach next height of the ground as it grows on half way between Sariah's and Leo's surface and surface they need to reach next. "I am not sure if druids use this entrance, it looks too hard to use it every time, and it's deadly. There must be some other way. But we already came this far. If you wish we can return back and try to find new way or continue." Leo points at the tree, then nears the cliff under the tree, and raises his shield above his head making another "jumping off" surface for Sariah in case she wants to continue.
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:30 pm

*Sariah doesnt respond to the question, giving herself enough rope to make the jump and climb, tieing the rope to a ledge in case she falls.* "No, if we continue this way, we will have the advantage. Use the rope to follow once I secure it." *She makes the jump for the tree, and quickly goes for hooking into the earth, not trusting the stabilitiy of the tree. Starts to climb to the next ledge. When she makes it she ties it off an tests the intergity.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Following the rope, Leo reaches Sariah's position much easier than her who went skillfully through the difficult part. From now the terrain was easier for them to crawl up few meters before they reached stable surface. It looked like they found themselves on a thin path that comes from above the waterfall ground and leads down to where they are, and then continues behind the falling water of waterfall, leading to a cave hidden inside waterfall hill. "This must be the way they are using to enter." Leo sniffs the ground and then continues on the path and as he hears a nearby creature he leans with back on a rocky wall to hide from wolf and gives finger signals to Sariah about the enemy nearby. It was another wolf painted with red symbol of Beastlord, guarding the entrance, alone.

Sariah's Choices

1. [Stealth: End wolf life before it has chance to alarm others]
2. [Send Leo to attack the wolf]
3. [Attack the wolf together with Leo]
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:32 pm

2. [Send Leo to attack the wolf]

*She looks to Leo' Signals.* "Can you lure it over and trance it? If you do that, we can simply toss it into the water bleow. I dont want to risk combat right now until we learn more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Leo slips down into crouch and whispers a conjuration spell on sylvan. He touches his lips with two fingers and then touches the ground from where the cloud of dust raises. When wolf notices the dust, it raises ears and approaches closer to it to investigate. As soon the wolf gets in contact with cloud, it falls down and gets paralyzed with stonehold, unable to move or make a sound. Leo pushes the wolf of the edge and it falls down in water, then he raises and looks at the entrance in cave that is now clear. He motions to Sariah to follow. "I expected to be more of them, but only one wolf was guarding the entrance. Where could they go I wonder?" When they arrive to the entrance, there is a cave door bound with magic. It does not look like picking locks will do job. But there is a bloody hole on the wall in shape of Necklace of Malar and text above it written in stone. Leo reads it quietly to Sariah. "Offering blood to Beastlord opens the door to his lair." He then realizes why only one wolf was enough to guard the entrance and sighs. "I don't know how can we pass this one, but the longer we remain here the better chance will night hags have to find Mylanis, Maya and babies."

Sariah's Choices:

1. [Offer your blood to Malar]
2. [Offer Leo's blood to Malar]
3. [Offer Maya's blood to Malar] (locked - Maya is not in party)
4. [Offer wolf's blood to Malar] (locked - the wolf is away from reach)
5. [Use Necklace of Malar without blood offering] (locked - missing item Necklace of Malar)
6. [Send Maya to break magic barrier] (locked - Maya is not in party)
7. [Wait to see if some of the Malarites will open it eventually]
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:17 pm

*Eyes Leo* ...What? Nighthags? What are you talking about? You didnt mention something was actively hunting your kin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Leo answers: "We have enemies, the coven of Nightmares. It is coven of dark witches, their leader, Dalia, was slain in a battle and many of her followers died when their cave collapsed. But some survived and still lurk in the nights, hungry for revenge, for our blood. Nights are not safe to travel with those hags moving around like wraiths, and as long we are not on the ground of Lyonland, we are not safe, and our enemy may find us."
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:54 pm

1. [Offer your blood to Malar]

*She frowns at this* "Then we dont have much time to waste on this venture. If we cant open this door then we will leave...." *Stares at the door a moment.* "The Riders of the Winds will just have to forgive me later. Leo, prepare yourself." *She takes out a knife and cuts her hand with it, letting the blood flow from her hand to the spot on the wall when Leo is ready.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Leo frowns and does not welcome what it had to be done to open the passage. Leo prepares himself when Sariah performs blood offering to Malar. It does not take much blood and magical barrier disappears and cave door opens. But nobody comes out from it. Leo heals Sariah with conjuration magic and then carefully walks through passage, looking around. The cave hall was wide and there were lighted fire torches on the walls. Few meters deeper in the cave there were stairs leading down to a deeper floor, and above the stairs on ceiling was grid gate made of heavy wood. It was obviously opened as it was on the ceiling and it is easy to figure out its mechanism that is connected with chains that keep it opened. Down the stairs along the wall there was a lever connected with these chains that is used for lowering the gate down to the floor to close it or raising the gate up to the ceiling like it is now, raised. Leo carefully walks down the stairs, passes the lever and the hall bends to left, leading to one even wider area where are the people. There are malarites easily recognizable by their wears and symbols of claw of Beastlord, and there are cages to the right that hold elves trapped, who are obviously wounded and were tortured. Somewhere in the middle of area leader of the pack, the Huntmaster stands before altar for sacrifice. On the altar is tied a wood elf, prepared to be killed. There is one mysterious male figure wearing heavy armor with symbol of Talos and a trident on his back. He looks even more intimidating than Huntmaster, and it seems like he is a guest who came to observe. Leader of the pack prepares weapon to end life of the wood elf. But he holds a short speech before it. "This hunting season ended perfect. There are no greater hunters on these lands than ourselves. And today is the day when we offer this fresh elven blood we were hunting in last month, for glory of Malar. Our pack is finally ready to unite with other furies." Other Malarites raise their hands and say at same time: "For Glory of Malar!"

Sariah's Choices:

1. [Interrupt tribute ceremony - start a conversation]
2. [Interrupt tribute ceremony - attack]
3. [Wait to see what will happen]
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:50 pm

3. [Wait to see what will happen]

*Sariah follow behind stealthily, and puts a hand on Leo's Shoulder, to make sure he doesnt interupt the cerimony. Whispers to him.* "We dont not have the sufficent stregnth to take the whole pack. Remember, we are here to scout. It is unfortunate or these captives, but I do not wish to join them. Keep our exit clear and prepare to send message to the elves, I will look about for targets of opprotunity." *With that, Sariah starts to scout for food or other storages to burn, equiptment to steal or use against the pack, or leader figures alone to assassinate.*
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:04 am

Last edited by Belial on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:23 am

As Leo hears the familiar voice his eyes wide and he looks at the cages. He becomes now even more upset and whispers to Sariah: "My sister is amongst them." The closest Malarite that Freya spat rages at her and growls: "Shut up you nit!" Stormlord and Huntmaster turn towards the scene to their left to see the happening. When Freya gets attention of Stormlord he curiously ask Huntmaster: "Who is that woman? She is not like others." Huntmaster explains to Stormlord how Freya ended among the elves: "When we were bringing captured elves here she appeared and released six elves from our claws, sacrificing herself for their freedom, and killed two of our hunters." Stormlord frowns at that and grabs the wounded elf from the altar, throwing him aside where he helplessly falls. Then he speaks with angered voice. "Then she will be the first today!" Huntmaster nods to Stormlord and then tells Malarites to bring Freya before the altar. They open the cage and grab Freya, each one for each side of Freya's shoulders. One elf tries to escape right upon cage being opened but he is being quickly put down on the ground by another Malarite and the cage was again locked. Before putting her on altar, Malarites bring Freya before Huntmaster who enters personal Freya's space while she is being hold. He sniffs her hair and then looks her in eyes. "You were very brave to attack my pack. Or just stupid. Did you really think that you can stop us all alone by yourself?"

Sariah's choices:

1. [Join Conversation]
2. [Attack]
3. It is too late for your sister.
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:22 pm

1. [Join Conversation]

*She sighs and mutters in chultian, probably nothing positive* "Complications... Leo, I need you to make an earthquake and summon elementals when I signal for it, were going to try to get out of here in one piece. Stay out of sight if you can. If this doesnt work, unleash hell." *She prepares herself a moment, drinking a few potions and using some wands, warding herself. She then readies herself mentaly, then holds her hand towards the stormlord, the target. She mutters and casuses magical darkness to hit the stormlord and the fire, putting out the light. She then stealths to the center of the darkness and wills it away. She speaks in a commanding voice.*

"You pitfull dogs, what are you doing here!? The Speaker of Malar demands an answer! Your guards were weak, and your magic weak! You have angered the Beastlord with your Decrepid display!" *She uses the best bluffing and performance skills she can.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:53 pm

Leo nods to Sariah and leans against walls to not be seen, waiting for Sariah's signal. Everyone was surprised with Sariah's appearance in the group. Stormlord and Huntmaster frown at Sariah, but Huntmaster smells the blood upon Sariah's hand. "This one offered blood as tribute to walk on our ground. But she is no member of our pack." Unlike Huntmaster, Stormlord doubted Sariah's words. "And who might you be? Hand of Malar who comes here to interrupt the ceremony after the High Hunt!?" He waves with hand and lights all torches back with lighting that causes fire. All Malarites in the area start to wonder and exchange words in whispers about Sariah who appeared like out of nowhere. But Leo's stealth skills are not best and he cannot remain undetected forever, not against those skilled hunters who's noses can easily smell their prey. Huntmaster still shows desire to hear what Sariah has to say: "As you can see our best guards are around you, they left their spots so they can attend this event. From which pack are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:15 pm

*Her eyes visably twitch with anger at the questioning* "You dare question me!? I am not part of a tribe! I am the emboidement of the will of Malar in flesh! The Beastlord has commanded me to weed out one that would lead his followers from the hunt!" *She points a katana to the Stormlord* "This one consipires to betray us! He will lead to ruin, and it is commanded to give his body to the Beastlord! Do this now, or the great Malar has commanded me to tear this place asunder!" *She raises the pointed katana in the air and inverts it, as though ready to thrust it into the ground. For effect, she causes electricity to engulf her glowing katana, causing great pain to herself in the prossess*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:59 am

[Bluff Failure, Performance did not, it offered joy to the present pack]

Huntmaster smiles at Sariah and rubs his jaw: "I dare to question you, I am leader of the pack here, and I have to admit that you are good in what you do, so we'll keep you here ... safe ... to entertain us in future. Perhaps you could play music during our next ceremonies after High Hunt Seasons end, and we can be friends after all." He then turns to his followers: "Take her away and find out what is she doing here while we finish the ceremony." Two Malarites approach Sariah. As her performance was very good it left trace even on their fury hearts, they did not act hostile but friendly, and they did not grab her like they did Freya, just stood next to her and motioned her where she can follow them. Sariah is free to move as she wishes. Stormlord was looking with suspicious at Sariah and agreed to Huntmaster's wish despite of wanting to kill Sariah. However his hunger for this would be satisfied by taking another life. The Stormlord approaches Freya with his trident as he speaks to the pack. "I see that you are all incapable of taking a life for ten minutes already. So let me show you how it's done." His eyes fill with lighting and his veins start to glow, enchanting his trident with electricity. Malarties who are holding Freya bring her down on her knees and then Stormlord raises his trident above his head, prepared to attack and end Freya's life.
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:30 am

Last edited by Belial on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:18 am

Stormlord frowns at Freya's skill to avoid her death, and even more rages knowing now that she could have done it anytime but waited for the last moment. Other Malarites watch Freya's watery form, some still effected with Sariah's performance standing still, some preparing to attack Freya. Stormlord rushes with rage to fight Freya, and while she may hold him for now, she alone would be far from enough to defeat him. As soon Leo sees that his sister is in danger, he reveals himself before Malarites chanting a spell on Sylvan with hand raised above his head. His skin becomes wooden like in dryad, and hair becomes green and like grass. "Spirits of this place hear my call. I need your aid in battle against the enemy of blood." Dust raises around his feet and small rocks being to rotate in front of him in a whirlwind. Soon bigger rocks join the whirlwind and they being to assemble together in a figure, forming an spirit of earth, an earth elemental as Leo's summoning chanting ends. Leo motions to Earth Spirit to go and his gem eyes start to glow green as he rushes towards Huntmaster slamming any Malarite on the way with his huge size. Huntmaster rips off his ceremony outfit showing display of his body and muscles that are beyond normal achievement of men. He was wearing half opened hide armor beneath ceremony outfit. He wasn't the leader of the pack without a reason, he was the strongest. Almost three meters tall muscular Huntmaster with metal claw on his right hand, without any fear in his eyes grabs his great axe and charges at Earth Spirit. When the two meet in combat, with almost no effort the Huntmaster slips between Earth Spirit's feet and cuts through one of his rock legs with his axe. It looked more as separating rock pieces from the spirit that binds them together. Once without the leg the Spirit of Earth collapses on the ground with head before Huntmaster. With bare hands the Huntmaster pulls off the head of Earth Spirit from its place. It's when the Spirit's gem eyes stop glowing and his entire rock body disassembles in smaller rocks that were forming it/ that become dust and at the end leave nothing behind. But at least way to the Huntmaster was clear for Leo now. In his wooden form Leo runs towards Huntmaster. "Freya I am coming!" When Leo faces Huntmaster, in attempt to block heavy swing of the great axe with his shield, Leo was pushed away few meters. Huntmaster did not allow for Leo to pass and help Freya who was standing against Stormlord, who seem to be far more powerful than Huntmaster. But Leo does not stop here, he attacks Huntmaster with his shield. Even if he is able to hit him, strong and far bigger than Leo, Huntmaster feels little pain from being hit with Leo's shield. He grabs Leo for shoulder and throws him like feather into cave wall. When Leo slips down on the ground half dazed from the impact Huntmaster attacks him with great axe again. But Leo comes quickly to himself and dodges the attack, allowing sharp great axe to slash deep into the cave wall, trapping the weapon in it. As Huntmaster tries to separate his weapon from the wall Leo pushes him in chests with his shield separating him from the grip of his weapon. Leo raises his elbow up hitting Huntmaster from beneath in his jaw and then with one leg tripping him over on his back. When left without balance the Huntmaster falls on his back on the ground and Leo quickly sits over him and beings punching him in face finally causing hi to bleed little. Hunmtaster star to rage and grabs Leo for both arms and from behind with his knees he hits Leo's back and throws him over his head. Leo simply rolls over and ends in primal pose behind Huntmaster who slowly stands up. When Leo charges again against leader of the pack, he is being caught in Huntmaster's strong hands. Metal claw he wears breaks through Leo's wooden body and Leo's eyes wide in pain as he starts to lose the fight, dropping his shield on the ground. Huntmaster starts to squeeze him with his mighty strength and smiles at Leo. "You fought well enough. But nobody survived the claw of Malar!" With that Huntmaster bites Leo in left shoulder and with powerful grip Leo's entire body suffers great damage. Leo becomes each moment weaker and weaker, unable to set himself free.

Sariah's Choices:

1. [Attack other Malarites]
2. [Help Freya]
3. [Help Leo]
4. [Set elves free]
5. [Sing an distraction]
Back to top Go down
Belial

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:21 am

Last edited by Belial on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   

Back to top Go down

LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next