Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Smithers666 wrote:
Quote :
As he explained behavior of the orc and the location Maya remembered that same thing could happen to Leo. She showed fear in her eyes and became more upset. " Leo told me about orc who travels in mines and want to kill others. The orc wanted to kill him too. I began my own investigation. Leo told me that he uses black armor that has some white shapes on it, wears black hood so I don't know how his face looks, and he uses greataxe. After my investigation I found out that half orc named Zorg is the one who does same. He wanted to kill one of us. I looked for him everywhere to stop him but I could not find him. Mines are not safe anymore anywhere. That monstrum has to be eliminated for the sake of Lyons and other adventures. Could these 3 suspicious, that Leo told me about, that my investigation found out and what you witnessed be actually one the same monstrous threat? Many people don't remember when someone kills them. Are you alright? "

*Evan looks concerned when Maya worries about Leo*
”I did not mean to upset you. Leo travels in big groups of competent adventures so Im sure that he will be all right.”

By your description it is probably the same half-orc this Zorg. Physically I’m ok, but I am shocked by the experience. I’m surprised that not some big group of good hearted people has hunted down this bandit. But then the mines with the kobolts are in Zent jurisdiction and they maybe do not care until one of their own gets killed.”

But enough of this dark talk this is not a day for such.”
“This is a day for happy thoughts” *Evan smiles big*
More and more guests are arriving and the ceremony will start soon so I better go and put myself in the proper place. I wish you and Garag a very happy wedding.

*Evan looks at Maya if she has something to say before he moves towards Leo to ask for his proper place at the ceremony*

When Evan smiled, Maya smiled as well. " You are right. Zorg cannot reach us here. This is safe place, our home. " She could not see clearly through the big leaves who of the guests came but the time for ceremony is soon. " If you can find my brother Leo or the elder druid Ka'avain'nae and let them know to start ceremony in 10 minutes. I am done with waiting I miss Garag already! " She looks very happy and excited about the wedding.

KnowingMeKnowingYou wrote:
Auryne arrives late hurrying in from a patrol hastily dropping her clothes and changing into a for those who know her well rather unrevealing forest green gown...
She looks for the Satyr to ask him in Sylvan "uhm am i too late already? i hope i havent missed anything yet..."

Satyr eyes the elven woman and smiles as she was the only one who spoke their home language. He responds back on sylvan: " It is alright miss you came right on time. Enter the garden please and find yourself a place where you want to be. Feel free to explore the garden as well but don't get lost. Ask faeries or brother Leo if you have any questions. " He nods to Auryne and shows her direction to the other guests.

Taeron wrote:
Taeron does his best to keep up with the Dryad and hopefully - with Celci's aid, they manage to reach the outer defensive positions. Months of patrol teamwork are paying off.

Taeron then turns to Celci and smiles:

"Always good to have company on patrol or guard duty. And besides, The Ratio is -much- better with you around."

Giving her a slight grin, he would then tend to the guard duties - aiding the dryads and other defenders of the forest, making sure no one disturbs his friends during the wedding ceremony. However, not holding back the primal part in him, he keeps watching the dryads (who have hopefully rather revealing garbs) with a very content smile.

When they arrived among other dryads, few were guarding the place, and few were talking. The one that Taeron followed came to other dryad and started to talk about something on sylvan. While talking she was chuckling a bit and hiding her smile with one hand while glancing at Taeron. And the other dryad who was listening also looked at the Taeron and smiled after hearing the words of her wood sister. Even if not understandable it was obvious they were talking about Taeron, but it was unsure were they making fun of him or they actually liked the man.
Back to top Go down
drfelly

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:45 pm

Taeron wrote:
Taeron does his best to keep up with the Dryad and hopefully - with Celci's aid, they manage to reach the outer defensive positions. Months of patrol teamwork are paying off.

Taeron then turns to Celci and smiles:

"Always good to have company on patrol or guard duty. And besides, The Ratio is -much- better with you around."

Giving her a slight grin, he would then tend to the guard duties - aiding the dryads and other defenders of the forest, making sure no one disturbs his friends during the wedding ceremony. However, not holding back the primal part in him, he keeps watching the dryads (who have hopefully rather revealing garbs) with a very content smile.

Celci looks at the dryads feeling a little out of place among them. They speak a tongue she doesn't not understand, they keep laughing, and her comrade seems infatuated with them. Despite feeling insecure she teases Taeron

"It is a good thing I am here, It's a wonder anyone trusted you with guard duty when all these attractive dryads are around to steal your attention" She giggles.

Her gaze shifts to the dryads once more as they continue to speak the strange tongue, seemingly talking about Taeron. She's surprised when she realizes she's feeling a bit jealous. At the realization, she blushes.
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:49 pm

“It will all be well” sais Evan and bows deeply.
*Evan leaves the hidden part of the garden and moves towards where the wedding ceremony is going to take place looking for Leo and for somebody that looks like an elder druid to tell them that Maya is impatient and wants to start in ten minutes*
Back to top Go down
Diamondwing

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:23 pm

*Ka awaited. his emerald eyes gazing through the slits in his mask as he waited for Maya to approach so the ceremony would begin. His hands held politely on his staff, a book before him as his wispy green robes flowed in the slight wind.*
Back to top Go down
Taeron

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Taeron rests against one of the trees, arms crossed on his chest. He listens to the sounds of the forest - waiting to hear any signs that the ceremony began. He is enjoying the attention of the dryads and he could not care less if they made fun of him or were genuinely interested. The day has an amazing energy to it, and he enjoys it to the fullest.

He looks to Celci by his side and smiles a bit:

"They do not exactly -steal- my attention. It's not like I have the eyes of an eagle and the ears of a bat. If they notice any danger, they will point me towards it and I will do my best to stop it."

As he says that, he can't hold back a slight grin as the dryads giggle at him once more.

"I am looking forward to meet Garag as a married man. And hopefully, there will be a feast of some sort after the ceremony. Perhaps even something to drink."

He looks back to Celci.

"We make sure the ceremony is not disturbed and head back in to congratulate them both. Maybe get you a bit drunk, eh? After all, I am not the only one the dryads seem to like."

Taeron chuckles a bit, and before Celci gets a chance to react, he asks:

"What did you bring as a wedding gift?"
Back to top Go down
Antious

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Cllyx wrote:
He listens to Chara as she is describing the wedding gift. But he feels the little cold and steps back from her. He was impressed with her skill in producing the small statuette which lured out his smile again. " Is that from ice? Maybe we can put it on the wedding cake? Garag is waiting there if you want to see him. " He shows Chara where Garag is standing and thoughts crossed his mind: " I really hope Garag did not start to eat the cake already. " Leo started to blow in his fingers to warn them as they were blue and started to freeze from the Chara's cold. " Make yourself confrontable miss. "

She grinned at the man who was trying to warm himself, the ice along her scaled cheeks fracturing and crumbling to the forest floor. "Ah what I mean is that I was going to take this, but make a life sized version, but if you'd just like to keep it simple I can do that." Exhaling a chilly breath she let out a laugh. "I am sorry, but from the looks of everything, I doubt you or the other guests would appreciate me making myself more comfortable here, as that would involve a lot more ice and snow than should be here." Curling her clawed, draconic fingers around the statuette, she looked around to the other guests that were arriving, her ruby slitted eyes finally falling to an open space. "I'll be over here as to not unintentionally bother anyone."
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:40 am

Quote :
*Ka awaited. his emerald eyes gazing through the slits in his mask as he waited for Maya to approach so the ceremony would begin. His hands held politely on his staff, a book before him as his wispy green robes flowed in the slight wind.*

Evan approaches the elf with the staff, book and green robes and talks in fluent Elvish.
“Might you be Ka'avain'nae the druid?”
Im Evan a friend of Maya. She is getting impatient and Im supposed to tell you and Leo to start the ceremony in ten minutes. Have you seen Leo?
Back to top Go down
Diamondwing

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:04 am

Smithers666 wrote:
Quote :

Evan approaches the elf with the staff, book and green robes and talks in fluent Elvish.
“Might you be Ka'avain'nae the druid?”
Im Evan a friend of Maya. She is getting impatient and Im supposed to tell you and Leo to start the ceremony in ten minutes. Have you seen Leo?

"He mentioned he would be back in a short while. Until he is back we cannot start however. Though the time is getting near as to make the bond as strong as possible. Hopefully he shall return shortly." *He said, his voice staying emotionless as his eyes glared through his green mask. his body radiating green energies that seem to draw the life with in the plants closer to him, more vibrant colors dancing about as he stood in silence. *
Back to top Go down
Kuitenknieper

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:47 am

A yawning can be heard from the tree line as Piak walks into the clearing. He may look mildly tired (nothing new) and hungover, tipping his hat at everyone he knows silently. A small bundle is clenched under his arm.
In case he sees Garag, he would give him an encouraging grin before looking for drinks.
Back to top Go down
Alfie

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:29 am

Alfie, enters the ceremonial area, after giving a *sagenod* to the Satyr.

Handling a shoebox sized package, labeled "Wish yae Best of Luks n Happiness!" to the Satyr..

Then he takes his place, near other guests, eyeing for magical canepes with a stupidcheer on his face.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:08 am

Shortly after Alfie enters Valtore arrives wearing finely tailored cloths. He is caring a bouquet of wild flowers in a crystal vase. He puts them by the other gifts then sits by Alfie admiring the decorations.
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:42 pm

*Evan looks at the elf druid with curiosity nods and walks back to Maya*
"Ka'avain'nae said that Leo is away on a short errand as soon as he is back you can start the wedding ceremony. I need to go back to fins my correct spot”.
*Evan walks back to the ceremony garden and finds the spot whereto Leo directed him when he arrived. He looks curiously around at the gathered guests.*

((I wont be available to post anything on the forum from tomorrow until late Sunday so it will take a while before I can make responses
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Auryne takes out a delicate wooden carving of dancing Korred and places them with the other presents and makes her way to where the other guests have gathered.. smiling at everyone and softly greeting them..
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Devistation

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:57 pm

*Kenshin sits under his tree, sofly humming, his eyes dart around every so often, examining people, before returning to looking down at his feet*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:28 am

Leo comes under giant leaves where Maya was preparing and talks to her on Sylvan: " You are beautiful my sister. " He looks around. " I am sorry I doubted your choice. I understand that now, that our eyes must see deeper into a person, not only what we see outside. " He takes her for both hands. " Inhabitants of this forest were waiting for us almost thousand years, to heal these lands. They still think that the magical crystal in the cave is the heart of the Forest. But I see otherwise. You are that heart, you are the Heart of the Forest and Heart of Lyons. You worked hard to make this place of what it is now. And you earned to be happy. This is your day, something you were waiting on since you were little girl. " Then he looked her in eyes. " Sune will be proud seeing what beautiful place you created here and filled it with love. Be happy my sister, that is your right. " Leo smiled and gave her earrings as wedding gift, and then went to fey musicians and told them to start ceremony music.
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:39 pm

*Garok walks into the place where the wedding is ment to be held, he is wearing a pressed red shirt with long sleaves, his pants are black and also pressed and well kept. He looks around the place looking quite out of place and nervous. He places a small greenstone with the preasents, in the center looks to have been etched what could closely be resembled a heart, however there are odd other streaks and strikes across it giving it a nice pattern.*
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Devistation

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:23 pm

*kenshin glances up as the music begins*
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:24 am

*Evan tries to undertand the lyrics of the music*
((Does not understand sylvan but elven
Back to top Go down
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:57 am

Cllyx wrote:
Leo comes under giant leaves where Maya was preparing and talks to her on Sylvan: " You are beautiful my sister. " He looks around. " I am sorry I doubted your choice. I understand that now, that our eyes must see deeper into a person, not only what we see outside. " He takes her for both hands. " Inhabitants of this forest were waiting for us almost thousand years, to heal these lands. They still think that the magical crystal in the cave is the heart of the Forest. But I see otherwise. You are that heart, you are the Heart of the Forest and Heart of Lyons. You worked hard to make this place of what it is now. And you earned to be happy. This is your day, something you were waiting on since you were little girl. " Then he looked her in eyes. " Sune will be proud seeing what beautiful place you created here and filled it with love. Be happy my sister, that is your right. " Leo smiled and gave her earrings as wedding gift, and then went to fey musicians and told them to start ceremony music.

After receiving the wedding gift Maya hugged her brother Leo before he went to let others know to start the ceremony. She took deep breath and finally walked out of the giant leaves, and found herself few meters away from Garag. Looking at all the guests she smiled, and made slow walk towards Garag. She was holding few flowers in her hands, and had few in her hair. She had long green-yellow-olive dress, not really looked like wedding dress, but it was beautiful. She was as usual, with bare feet. Some faeries flew around her leaving glowing dust traces. She stopped walking at the end and looked Garag in eyes, then in front herself to Ka'avain'nae, waiting for him to start.
Back to top Go down
orc2slave

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:30 pm

Garag looks at all his friends gathered and smiles and then looks to maya and gives the most happiest dopey smile ever. He smells nice and dressed in his nice green robes, but still looks like a pig and then he waits for Ka'avain'nae to make them husband and wife.
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:07 pm

*Evan looks at the groom and bride and smiles*
Back to top Go down
Diamondwing

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:42 pm

*He began to recite as Maya began to approach. His eyes scanning over them both as he flipped through an old book, tattered and torn yes still the words glowed with green light as he began to ceremony.*

"Maya and Garag come forth here this night to join souls for eternity. In both life and death they shall remain as one. Both beings of sound mind and soul shall accept one anothers offering aswell as their spirit to one another to be bound beneath the light of the moon and until the rising of the sun. The forest accepts these terms and will gather it's vines to join. Just as these two before us join themselves to each other." he continued. His voice solemn and stern with meaning as a green energy flowed from his book, creeping along the ground and circling up the two before him before a line of energy connected between Maya and Garag.

"As one becomes with the other...do you both accept this binding of life until death, and into eternity?"

He asked both of them as a finger lay on his current page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Leo translates every word said on Sylvan language. Then he looks to the couple awaiting for responses.
Back to top Go down
orc2slave

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Garag gives the most happiests smile ever as he says *Me dos*
Back to top Go down
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:45 am

Maya looked Garag in eyes. She was happy that this moment finally came. " From Neverwinter Woods to Lyons Forest, From here to the Stars, From Now till Forever, and After, I will walk with You, I do! "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   

Back to top Go down

LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next