Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:13 am

Smithers666 wrote:
Evan nods to Leo who he recognizes. Leo recognizes Evan Solanor that he met for the first time just the other day. Evan seems a bit out of place while he tries to mingle with the other guests. He moves towards Leo and whispers “I have a wedding gift. I do not know Garag at all but hopes that Maya will be pleased. “

“Seeds of Kajp which is a type of forest union with white flowers and can usually to my knowledge only be found in my home country of Cormyr and its even rare there. After it has blossomed and spread its seeds it can be used in the same way as ordinary leek in cocking. It’s a bit milder with a slight hint of citrus, though not as much citrus as lemongrass.

Im I supposed to place the wedding gift somewhere?”

Leo looks back to Solanor as he starts to whisper. Then he turns to him to fully give him the attention. " You should not bother with the gift, but you brought rare flowers, it is just perfect for Maya, like you know her for many years. I think she will be more than happy to add them to her collection here in garden. " He smiles at Solanor. " You can place them over here if you like, but if you want to give it to Maya right away, go to the part of garden with giant leaves. She is waiting there for the ceremony to start before shows up and I bet she is nervous. Something like this wedding gift can fix her mood. Now I have to return to help others. "

Antious wrote:
Chara appeared after a bit holding onto her invitation, then taking a moment to look around in amazement. "Wow. . ." She grins, the ice along her cheeks cracking and crumbling down the the grass in flakes. "Huh, I wonder where they wanted me to set up the statue thing?" Rolling her shoulders, she swept some excess frost from her person, and began to look for Garag.

Leo looked at Chara going trough garden as she is looking for someone or something. " Hello miss. Welcome to Lyons Forest. Can I help you? "
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:07 am

“Thank you for the tip Leo. I noticed how much Maya liked the flowers around Myth Drannor and she told me to be careful not to step on them.” Evan looks around and spots some giant leaves further into the garden and goes there.

He looks around a bit and spots Maya. Evan walk over to Maya and bows deeply and present his wedding gift.

Hi Maya I do not know if this is a a good wedding gift since I do not know you well and I do not know Garac at all. Its seeds of Kajp which is a type of forest union with white flowers and can usually to my knowledge only be found in my home country of Cormyr and its even rare there. After it has blossomed and spread its seeds it can be used in the same way as ordinary leek in cocking. It’s a bit milder with a slight hint of citrus, though not as much citrus as lemongrass.

Evan holds a amall package of seeds out to Maya.
Back to top Go down
Antious

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:16 am

Cllyx wrote:
Leo looked at Chara going trough garden as she is looking for someone or something. " Hello miss. Welcome to Lyons Forest. Can I help you? "

Still sort of looking around she turned toward Leo. "Yes, I was invited by Garag a little while back and I told him I would craft an ice sculpture for his wedding. . ." Producing a small statuette of the orc and woman, standing across from each other holding hands and looking into one another's eyes she explains with a frosty breath. "It will look like this, and should only take me a little while to do so, but I'd need to know where to set all of it up."
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Devistation

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:37 am

Kenshin arrives in a flash of light, the man looks more a boy, he glaces around getting his bearings
Hello!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:41 am

Antious wrote:
Cllyx wrote:

Still sort of looking around she turned toward Leo. "Yes, I was invited by Garag a little while back and I told him I would craft an ice sculpture for his wedding. . ." Producing a small statuette of the orc and woman, standing across from each other holding hands and looking into one another's eyes she explains with a frosty breath. "It will look like this, and should only take me a little while to do so, but I'd need to know where to set all of it up."

He listens to Chara as she is describing the wedding gift. But he feels the little cold and steps back from her. He was impressed with her skill in producing the small statuette which lured out his smile again. " Is that from ice? Maybe we can put it on the wedding cake? Garag is waiting there if you want to see him. " He shows Chara where Garag is standing and thoughts crossed his mind: " I really hope Garag did not start to eat the cake already. " Leo started to blow in his fingers to warn them as they were blue and started to freeze from the Chara's cold. " Make yourself confrontable miss. "

Cpt.Devistation wrote:
Kenshin arrives in a flash of light, the man looks more a boy, he glaces around getting his bearings
Hello!

" Oh another guest. Come over here boy. " Leo looked at Kenshin. " Oh it is you, one of the Hirotadas. Welcome. Is your brother coming? "

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cpt.Devistation

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:10 am

Unfortunately, he had other things to attend too Kenshin sais this as he walks to Leo
Back to top Go down
drfelly

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:12 am

Celci arrives late after returning from her journey. She is awestruck by the beautiful forests surrounding her. When she comes into view of the wedding, she recognizes a few faces. She watches as Kley discusses the statue. She starts looking around for Garag to wish him congratulations. She fights the sorrow that touches her soul as the wedding reminds her of him. She shrugs it off because today is not about her. It is about Garag and his bride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:09 am

Cpt.Devistation wrote:
Unfortunately, he had other things to attend too Kenshin sais this as he walks to Leo

" Alright. I hope he'll do ok. " He extends hand for handshake. His skin is still cold from being around the frost mage. " This is Maya's garden and we will have the wedding ceremony here. Feel free to try our fruits or anything you desire. " Leo glanced behind Kenshin to see are more guests coming. " We'll wait just little bit more before we start. I wonder did others figure out how to use invitations. "
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Devistation

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:14 am

takes leo's hand in the common handshake, and glances around to the fruits, more in awe of the good nurturing of maya's garden then of the various fruits around She cirtainly has done well for looking after this garden.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Smithers666 wrote:
“Thank you for the tip Leo. I noticed how much Maya liked the flowers around Myth Drannor and she told me to be careful not to step on them.” Evan looks around and spots some giant leaves further into the garden and goes there.

He looks around a bit and spots Maya. Evan walk over to Maya and bows deeply and present his wedding gift.

Hi Maya I do not know if this is a a good wedding gift since I do not know you well and I do not know Garac at all. Its seeds of Kajp which is a type of forest union with white flowers and can usually to my knowledge only be found in my home country of Cormyr and its even rare there. After it has blossomed and spread its seeds it can be used in the same way as ordinary leek in cocking. It’s a bit milder with a slight hint of citrus, though not as much citrus as lemongrass.

Evan holds a amall package of seeds out to Maya.

Maya is sitting on decorating rock while two nymphs are helping her with hair and dress. She saw Evan and smiled. " Evan! You made it! " The two nymphs surrounded Evan and started to flirt with him. " Ah, we talked about this, no flirting with my guests. " She got on her feet and came closer to Evan. " Ah these are beautiful. My first wedding gift! " She hugs Evan and her tone is very happy as she speaks. " Flowers is something I love so much, this is best gift that I could get, especially if it is rare flower. " She smelled the flowers and told Nymphs to take them away on safe place. " Hod do I look? " Maya turned around herself to show her green - yellow wedding dress. She did not have again anything on her feet, but dress was long this time and not so provocative as she usually wears. Her long gold hair was reaching her knees and she had one knitted braid.
Back to top Go down
orc2slave

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Leo heard Garag's call and looked out for him in the garden. He saw him from some distance and looked at his ceremonial wedding robes. Leo approached Garag with raised both eyebrows after realizing that Garag is smelling nice for a change. " Brother ... " He came close to Garag with smile. " Hello, how do you feel? Let me show you where is your spot. " Leo led Garag to the spot where he should wait for Maya to appear. " Now all you have to do is just to stand here and wait for guests to arrive. And when ceremony starts, you wait here for Maya to come to you, Ok? Oh and don't touch anything. That barrel of beer over there is for the Ironhouse Dwarf guests. Maya wanted to show respect to them as well so she agreed for that thing to be brought here in the garden. So you be good, and I hope dwarfs will not make the mess, Maya is very sensitive when it comes to flowers and her personal garden. "[/quote]

*Leo me so happy me getting marrieds* Then Garag walks over excitedly over to his spot that Leo showed him *Dont worrys Leos me will be very goods* He stands with excitement and happyness in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:50 pm

*Evan blushes while the nymphs flirt with him and hugs Maya shyly back.* “You and the dress looks perfect, any more beauty and Garag will get a heart attack!” *Evan smiles*

“It seems that other guests are arriving I do not know any of the guests that have arrived yet, but then I’m quite new to the Dales. I overheard that there was supposed to come some Ironclan dwarfs’. I know a Thogar Ironhouse, we have adventured a little together. Is he invited?

*Evan is trying to do some small-talk to lessen Mayas nervousness that Leo told him about*
Back to top Go down
drfelly

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:01 pm

Celci smiles when she sees Garag standing, waiting for his bride with his typical dopey smile. Celci giggles lightly as she's reminiscing about all the times she saw him wearing that same smile. He could be seen smiling even when the rest of us had nothing to smile about. Based on his positioning, she assumes the wedding is probably about to begin. She finds a place to stand beneathe a tree and watches the proceedings in silence, feeling only happiness for her dear friend.
Back to top Go down
shoebaka

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Writh as usual stands off to the side hiding from view, smiles as he sees his old friend on his wedding day. He makes sure to catch the view of the bride and groom long enough to show he was there. He thinks to himself about the times him and Garag shared. From the tea party with Hin, to bashing skulls, to that random dance party in Myth Drannor. A slight smile cracks under his mask as he leans against a tree and watches from a distance. "Couldn't have happened to a better man" he thinks to himself. "Maybe she'll actually wash fuzzy so he won't stink as bad as the brute" He chuckles to himself.
Back to top Go down
Grendel03

PostSubject: Ironhouse Discussion and arrival   Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:48 pm

You see a couple of Ironhouse Dwarves and Grendel arguing in the Royal Oak at a general Clan meeting...about who ist to go Mayas and Garags wedding. Dwarves just don´t like Orks, they never will, so it is a problem that needs to be discussed. After a long and intense discussion, as it is usual when Dwarves argue among themselves, including shouting, mugs of Ale flying throw the room, being tossed against the wall. You hear the final part:

Grendel: "Alright, enough, I know we don t like Orks in general for we have fought them for ages, they fight us and we fight them. Simple as that. But you all know Garag...he is not what one would call a typical Ork, or even a half-ork...besides we all like Maya right? She is a friend of mine and the Clan, she gave me these invitations as a sign of good will and if you all dont wanna come... fine!!...I´ll go!."

Grendel bangs the other invitations on the table: "Who ever wishes to come may do so. Hell, I spent hours polishing this armour and I´m not going to miss this."

"I´ll tell you what...I´ll go to show that we, Clan Ironhouse, show respect to the Lyons no matter who they choose to marry, or whatever.in a calm voice By the way do I have your permission to speak for the Clan, Foghar?"

Foghar answers with a short nod, as he knows that Grendel is right but he just cannot overcome his hatred for Orks. Being the wise Thane he is, he lets Grendel decide the course of this matter. With this topic finally decided the Dwarves move on to the next topic on the agenda and the shouting, drinking and mugs flying starts anew, as usual, as Grendel leaves the meeting room.

Grendel is prepared to leave with his armor shining, despite all the battlestains and dents, you can see he really tried hard to make it blink, and a bagpack full of ale, just in case. He leaves the Oak and uses the magic invitation Maya had given him.

As he arrives in the forest, his bagpack drops to the ground, luckily no bottle is broken. You see him standing there speechless, mouth wide open and the biggest eyes you have ever seen on a Dwarf. Since he has never seen anything like this particular forest before. After a couple of seconds he pulls himself together, picks up his bagpack and steps forward. Smiling.

Back to top Go down
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:12 am

Smithers666 wrote:
*Evan blushes while the nymphs flirt with him and hugs Maya shyly back.* “You and the dress looks perfect, any more beauty and Garag will get a heart attack!” *Evan smiles*

“It seems that other guests are arriving I do not know any of the guests that have arrived yet, but then I’m quite new to the Dales. I overheard that there was supposed to come some Ironclan dwarfs’. I know a Thogar Ironhouse, we have adventured a little together. Is he invited?

*Evan is trying to do some small-talk to lessen Mayas nervousness that Leo told him about*

" I really hope they arrive. I invited Grendel Ironhouse but I gave him 6 invitation so that means he can bring 5 more dwarfs or other friends he would like. I ordered barrel of beer to show respect to our Ironhouse Guests. So they better come or else ... " She was talking to Evan, his distraction seems to be working but temporarily. " But I don't know where is one of my brothers. He went few months ago to Neverwitner Woods to let the rest of the family know about the wedding and they still did not show up. I am worried if something happened to them. "

Grendel03 wrote:
As he arrives in the forest, his bagpack drops to the ground, luckily no bottle is broken. You see him standing there speechless, mouth wide open and the biggest eyes you have ever seen on a Dwarf. Since he has never seen anything like this particular forest before. After a couple of seconds he pulls himself together, picks up his bagpack and steps forward. Smiling.

The Satyr guard greets the dwarf with bow, and shows him where to go in the garden, where the other guests are.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tanya on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:30 am

Quote :
Maya:
" I really hope they arrive. I invited Grendel Ironhouse but I gave him 6 invitation so that means he can bring 5 more dwarfs or other friends he would like. I ordered barrel of beer to show respect to our Ironhouse Guests. So they better come or else ... " She was talking to Evan, his distraction seems to be working but temporarily. " But I don't know where is my brother Xetlek. He went few months ago to Neverwitner Woods to let the rest of the family know about the wedding and they still did not show up. I am worried if something happened to them. "

“I promise to drink some of the beer if not so many Ironhouse dwarfs come. Im sure your brother are just late. It takes a long time to travel to Neverwinter and back.”
*Another try for distraction * “By the way did I tell you that I got killed the other day?“

I was cleansing the mines from kobolds with a fellow adventurer when we met a really big male half-orc and I mean really big with an even bigger axe. He had long black hair that is tied together in a ponytail with a white band and a long black goatee beard. He also had black and white armor and some kind of brand or tattoo on his forehead.

I was nice and invited him to come along but he told me that he did not like my face and was going to kill me and eat my face. I never had a chance! *Evan looks upset*
Two swings with his great axe and I was down and then came the axe again and the next thing I remember is being raised from the dead by my kind adventuring companion who's name I forgot being upset for being dead and all. I’m ashamed to say that I ran as fast as possible out from the mines and have not been there since.

Do you know who this half orc might be?
Back to top Go down
Tanya

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:01 am

As he explained behavior of the orc and the location Maya remembered that same thing could happen to Leo. She showed fear in her eyes and became more upset. " Leo told me about orc who travels in mines and want to kill others. The orc wanted to kill him too. I began my own investigation. Leo told me that he uses black armor that has some white shapes on it, wears black hood so I don't know how his face looks, and he uses greataxe. After my investigation I found out that half orc named Zorg is the one who does same. He wanted to kill one of us. I looked for him everywhere to stop him but I could not find him. Mines are not safe anymore anywhere. That monstrum has to be eliminated for the sake of Lyons and other adventures. Could these 3 suspicious, that Leo told me about, that my investigation found out and what you witnessed be actually one the same monstrous threat? Many people don't remember when someone kills them. Are you alright? "
Back to top Go down
Taeron

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:38 am

Taeron arrives to the scene, his armor almost shining - polished with great care. In the right lighting, he would resemble an iron golem, if it wasn't for his bald head.

He looks around, smiling faintly at the huge trees. He even walks up to one, taps it with his hand and drifts off in his thoughts for a moment.
Right after that, he moves towards the Satyr and hands him a small leather pouch and a finely crafted sharpening stone with tribal markings on it.

As the satyr takes the wedding gifts from Taeron, the giant man leans to him and speaks with a quiet voice.

"I would not disturb the two before the most important moment of their lives. I will congratulate them afterwards."

Taeron looks around briefly and then continues.

"I am sure you have your own defenses in place, but if you don't mind, I would like to aid them to make sure the two are not disturbed in any way. As you can certainly see, I am not exactly the wedding type."

Taeron adds a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:08 am

Quote :
As he explained behavior of the orc and the location Maya remembered that same thing could happen to Leo. She showed fear in her eyes and became more upset. " Leo told me about orc who travels in mines and want to kill others. The orc wanted to kill him too. I began my own investigation. Leo told me that he uses black armor that has some white shapes on it, wears black hood so I don't know how his face looks, and he uses greataxe. After my investigation I found out that half orc named Zorg is the one who does same. He wanted to kill one of us. I looked for him everywhere to stop him but I could not find him. Mines are not safe anymore anywhere. That monstrum has to be eliminated for the sake of Lyons and other adventures. Could these 3 suspicious, that Leo told me about, that my investigation found out and what you witnessed be actually one the same monstrous threat? Many people don't remember when someone kills them. Are you alright? "

*Evan looks concerned when Maya worries about Leo*
”I did not mean to upset you. Leo travels in big groups of competent adventures so Im sure that he will be all right.”

By your description it is probably the same half-orc this Zorg. Physically I’m ok, but I am shocked by the experience. I’m surprised that not some big group of good hearted people has hunted down this bandit. But then the mines with the kobolts are in Zent jurisdiction and they maybe do not care until one of their own gets killed.”

But enough of this dark talk this is not a day for such.”
“This is a day for happy thoughts” *Evan smiles big*
More and more guests are arriving and the ceremony will start soon so I better go and put myself in the proper place. I wish you and Garag a very happy wedding.

*Evan looks at Maya if she has something to say before he moves towards Leo to ask for his proper place at the ceremony*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:40 am

Taeron wrote:
Taeron arrives to the scene, his armor almost shining - polished with great care. In the right lighting, he would resemble an iron golem, if it wasn't for his bald head.

He looks around, smiling faintly at the huge trees. He even walks up to one, taps it with his hand and drifts off in his thoughts for a moment.
Right after that, he moves towards the Satyr and hands him a small leather pouch and a finely crafted sharpening stone with tribal markings on it.

As the satyr takes the wedding gifts from Taeron, the giant man leans to him and speaks with a quiet voice.

"I would not disturb the two before the most important moment of their lives. I will congratulate them afterwards."

"I am sure you have your own defenses in place, but if you don't mind, I would like to aid them to make sure the two are not disturbed in any way. As you can certainly see, I am not exactly the wedding type."

The Satyr nods to Taeron then says some words on sylvan. A dryad shows out of nowhere holding bow in her hands and with grace moves to Taeron. She takes him for hand to lead him in hidden positions of the Garden. She pulls him slightly for hand and releases him quickly just to notice him where he should follow. If not fast enough to follow the dryad, she is about to soon melt with the natural surroundings and disappear from the sight.
Back to top Go down
drfelly

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:56 am

Cllyx wrote:
Taeron wrote:

The Satyr nods to Taeron then says some words on sylvan. A dryad shows out of nowhere holding bow in her hands and with grace moves to Taeron. She takes him for hand to lead him in hidden positions of the Garden. She pulls him slightly for hand and releases him quickly just to notice him where he should follow. If not fast enough to follow the dryad, she is about to soon melt with the natural surroundings and disappear from the sight.

Celci smiles when she spots Taeron after his arrival. She watches from afar when he is speaking to the Satyr. When the dryad starts to guide Taeron away, Celci follows curiously. If she catches up to Taeron, she speaks to him.

"Hello Tiger."

If he tells her his plan to help with security, she would offer her aid with her bow seen slung on her back.
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:07 am

Auryne arrives late hurrying in from a patrol hastily dropping her clothes and changing into a for those who know her well rather unrevealing forest green gown...
She looks for the Satyr to ask him in Sylvan "uhm am i too late already? i hope i havent missed anything yet..."
Back to top Go down
Taeron

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 am

Taeron does his best to keep up with the Dryad and hopefully - with Celci's aid, they manage to reach the outer defensive positions. Months of patrol teamwork are paying off.

Taeron then turns to Celci and smiles:

"Always good to have company on patrol or guard duty. And besides, The Ratio is -much- better with you around."

Giving her a slight grin, he would then tend to the guard duties - aiding the dryads and other defenders of the forest, making sure no one disturbs his friends during the wedding ceremony. However, not holding back the primal part in him, he keeps watching the dryads (who have hopefully rather revealing garbs) with a very content smile.
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Devistation

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:57 am

*Kenshin looks around for a "spot" Seeming to find one under one of the numerous tree's around, he sits, waiting for the proceedings to begin, and idoly singing, in elven, a folk song. To himself of course.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS   

Back to top Go down

LYONS: LYONS WEDDING, SECRET of the FOREST, NEW GENERATIONS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next