SILVERDALES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SILVERDALES

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Server direct IP connection: 209.133.192.82:5121
Join Discord Server: https://discord.gg/jYHJe2v
Forums construction in progress!

SERVER MERGE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ody
Helpful Player
Ody

Experience Points : 104

SERVER MERGE Empty
PostSubject: SERVER MERGE   SERVER MERGE EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 3:17 pm

SERVER MERGE

Kism 5.May.2020. wrote:

My friends of Dalelands Beyond

I am writing this letter to inform you all of some exciting changes that myself and the rest of our staff have been working on. As you all know, keeping Neverwinter Nights alive is a labor of love, and we want it to be the best it can be. As stars die in the heavens, as do servers, Neverwinter Nights gives us the opportunity to play an online game with friends from all over the world, with many features of a tabletop game and live DM coverage. It remains the only game to do this in a reasonable fashion, and follows the rules of Dungeons & Dragons as close as we can make it follow them. Thus, it is worth continuing with this old, but gem of a game.

Something happened a few weeks ago that started after I asked for help from an Admin on another server that called Silversun to put the clothing changer into Dalelands. At this time, we are looking to hit several areas, mainly to help mustang. For years Mustang has supported us and even allowed me enough time to learn a few things. I would like to personally thank Mustang for the support through these tough times Dalelands has endured. We do not need to get into his personal life, the server is just one more thing that he is obligated to deal with and his wants are outweighed by the little time he has. He has been doing us a favor for long enough and it’s time he gets the break he has long deserved.

As I spoke to the Admin on the other server and we got along well, an idea began to formulate between us. Both servers have suffered with players coming and going, and DMs doing the same. I proposed a merger of the two servers. Each server encompasses a different part of Faerun and features. A merger would enhance RP for many reasons, and offer fresh blood so-to-speak, for both servers. Our builders will get everything they could possibly need to provide unique experiences in all maps. The list goes on.

There is a lot to gain on both sides. We have visited their server and are very impressed with the territory and adventures it would add to our own efforts. I think the overall idea is good for all the players involved.  Our server’s players have events all the time and love it. Their server has tools that we don’t have that will enhance game play. Combining our servers should attract even more players who are looking for the immersive RP experiences that both servers provide.

Right now we are at a big picture moment, and we know that there is a lot to look at. Silver Oak and myself are doing our best to keep the spirit of both server and it’s players alive. We’ve only looked at what would be best for all concerned and ask that you give us some time to iron out the details.

Thank you everyone, players and DMs alike, for being part of Dalelands. Most of all for the many friendships and alliances that are a reflection of our gameplay.

Kism

When are the two server’s merging?:

What is going to happen to our characters and RP?:

When will there be more information and answers to these questions?:
Back to top Go down
https://silverdales.forumotion.com

SERVER MERGE
Page 1 of 1