Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Hospital

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vladadier



Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-12-25
Age : 33
Location : new york

PostSubject: The Hospital   Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:23 pm

The doors of the dusty hospital swing open, as a white haired man wearing a bandana over his face enters the structure. He places a bag on the table, containing various tools and instruments, as well as a stock of healers kits. His eyes dart around the room that barely has makeshift fixes from the fire. He words fall on his ears alone as beggins moving beds where himself and his associate agreed.

"I shall place my testing supplies here, while her medical supplies can be stored there. Once she arrives we can begin the real preparations".

He starts dusting off the shelves and tables, while he awaits his partner in the venture.
Back to top Go down
DM Kirin

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-09-13
Age : 35
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:31 pm

The majority of the "patients" that are taken to the hospital for examination turn out to be livestock of various local farmers... pigs, cows and chickens are all brought there by their owners to be examined, and hopefully, cured.

It is well known by now that contaminated feed was to blame for the spread of the livestock's disease, and though the issue was largely halted by stopping the consumption of the bad feed, the first human case has been confirmed and taken to the hospital for examination: one laborer of 19 springs of age named Jonny Rhannon, stable hand of the Rhannon farm, one of the oldest families in town.
Back to top Go down
KSC



Posts : 973
Join date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Sister Hana of the Order of the Yellow Rose walks in carrying more cleaning supplies than anything else. She sets to work on the human side of the hospital first tending to the comfort of the patient, then to cleaning up the place and setting up more beds just in case.
Back to top Go down
DM Kirin

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-09-13
Age : 35
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:17 am

The patient remains stable as the days go by, though he does not show signs of recuperating, he also does not show signs of getting worse. So far, a high fever and night terrors seem to be the symptoms... the lad's skin also seems to be yellower than it should be.

No further cases of contagion appear in the subsequent days.

Then the year's Harvest begins.
Back to top Go down
DM Kirin

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-09-13
Age : 35
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:53 am

Sister Hana takes good care of the sick stable boy. While his health remains fluctuating and he presents acute fever and the runs, he doesn't seem to be in danger of dying. For a couple days or so his vitals do not show any sign of recovering, and the diarrhea is persistent throughout. ((healing check))

On the third day, the fever makes a sudden spike upwards, sweating increases and he becomes delirious. He hallucinates while under the fever, and seems rather incoherent, seemingly unaware of the people around him. ((healing, spellcraft checks))

Two days after this, several more patients appear... five militia men posted at the barracks, three children and seven farmers and farmhands of both sexes living in the western side of central Shadowdale. All present diarrhea, fever and debilitating headaches. The sudden influx of patients tasks Hana with plenty of work... perhaps too much for her alone. ((1 heal check per patient, 15 total))
Back to top Go down
vladadier



Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-12-25
Age : 33
Location : new york

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:59 am

Laka is busy taking notes, and monitoring Hana's ability to stabilize the patients. He documents the changes in health, as well as the influx on new patients. While Hana is busy with a patient on the opposite of the hospital, He injects one of the patients with a black substance.

"Let us see if this affects your affliction."

((The substance would be one of I have been using in an event with DM_Muse))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   

Back to top Go down
 
The Hospital
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Aiding the Hospital: Outbreak(mission)(closed)
» M&P: Hospital of Murders
» FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))
» Washington State Hospital [ Pick 'N' Play ]
» [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: