Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Word of Warning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ojaro

PostSubject: A Word of Warning   Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:30 am

In the early morning, a Ranger clad in red would enter Shadowdale with a purposeful stride, clutching a rolled up piece of parchment. Jhyn would approach the nearest guard he saw upon his arrival and inquire about speaking with the captain of the guard or the leadership of the town.

His message was direct and simple: "My name is Jhyn Velric, and I come with a warning. I have reason to believe that Drow intend to raid Shadowdale. We do not have much time."
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

PostSubject: Re: A Word of Warning   Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:37 am

Jhyn is brought before a captain of the guard and allowed to give his message.

"Thank you good sir, we are already suspecting drow raids from the recent murders and kidnapping. Your warning adds to our resolve. Will you help in bolstering our defenses ?"
Back to top Go down
Ojaro

PostSubject: Re: A Word of Warning   Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:05 pm

The Ranger took a moment to consider the plea before offering a nod. "If I can be of service," he said while handing the rolled up parchment to the captain. "That was salvaged from one of the bastards last night. It claimed to have plans, and while my knowledge of their language is shoddy at best, I can confirm that they've already assessed Shadowdale's defenses." Should the captain unfurl the parchment, he would see a map of Shadowdale with areas marked off as accessible, weak, and defensible, as well as spots marked for staging the attack. Jhyn would translate as needed, but he could only make out a handful of words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Word of Warning   

Back to top Go down

A Word of Warning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1