HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Another raid on Shadowdale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Razgril

PostSubject: Re: Another raid on Shadowdale   Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:00 pm

A reasonable time has passed and after tracking down the group, Hun-Balam joins them. The hunter inquires with Taeron as to the origin of Livia's disease, what was the course to cure her, and what to do next.

Mictlali seems content to rub her flank against the hunter's legs. The black jaguar approaches Taeron and also rubs against his legs, and returns to Livia's side, purring softly and nuzzling against the girl's neck.

He expresses the following to the girl and Taeron:

"This child before us is the only survivor of her family.  And she has shown a will to live, a strength borne from her deepest self. Her tonalli was to survive and live on, our tonalli was to rescue her, and now her path in life, and ours, are all inextricably joined.  As her rescuers, we are now responsible for ensuring her well being... She is after all much too young to be completely alone, but old enough to make her own decisions in life.  

Perhaps she has extended family, or perhaps she will live in the farm that is her own now. Shadowdale is her home, after all... but if the pain is too great to return, there are other places that she can go. This hunter would nevertheless seek to teach her the skills that will enable her to press on and to not fall victim again to dangerous foes. Teach her the passing of the seasons, the tending of the herds, and the basics of the path of a warrior, so that she will grow strong and splendid, and learn to defend herself.

What say you, warrior? What say you, child?"
Back to top Go down
Taeron

PostSubject: Re: Another raid on Shadowdale   Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:26 am

Teaching her is a fine idea. The decision is ultimately up to her.
I will not force her to do anything - but if she wishes to learn, or if she asks for help, I am ready to provide it.
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

PostSubject: Re: Another raid on Shadowdale   Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:28 pm

((I apologize for the delayed reply))

**The girl looks up Taeron and the Hunter then nods with a newfound resolution.**
"I would like to keep the family land until I'm old enough to make this right... If you offered to train me I will gladly accept, but we were a poor farmland family and I have no means to pay for this or even pay  for all you already did to save me."
Back to top Go down
Taeron

PostSubject: Re: Another raid on Shadowdale   Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:54 pm

My services are not for sale. They never were.
I offer my services when I feel it's the right thing to do.
I will teach you to the best of my abilities - if that is what you wish.
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

PostSubject: Re: Another raid on Shadowdale   Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:02 pm

"in that case, I would dedicate an hour a day to training before tending to the farm's duties"

**upon their return the authorities will provide her with a tax relief to help and the community will come together to assist her upkeep the farmland and give her time to grieve her loss. Glad for the chance that was given to her the girl will quickly move on with astonishing dedication**
Back to top Go down
Razgril

PostSubject: Re: Another raid on Shadowdale   Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:41 pm

Hun-Balam confirms a similar sentiment to Taeron, offering his help liberaly out of his own volition.

The hunter aids Livia with coin of his own as needed so that she has an easier time devoting to her own work, providing her with fresh meat he obtains hunting on a semi-daily basis; and teaching her both the basics of combat and the intricacies of nature, animals, and hunting.
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

PostSubject: Re: Another raid on Shadowdale   Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:00 pm

**((Livia was just created as an NPC PC in game))**

Little Livia Working Late Hours:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another raid on Shadowdale   

Back to top Go down

Another raid on Shadowdale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4