HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A letter is delivered to Tentacus keep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Rose

PostSubject: A letter is delivered to Tentacus keep    Mon May 01, 2017 3:11 pm

To whom it may concern.
Previous meetings with Wester Colt laid the foundation for a cooperation between our to guilds. Sire Colt has not been seen in a considerable time. I am writing to the present leadership of Tentacus to see if further discussion is still in order.

Sire Colt and I , Elektra Mysteria , discussed a range of possibilities , including trade , as well as provision of manpower to the town of Shadowdale for its protection , the establishment of protected trade routes, and alliance against aggressions on either keep.
There was even chat about tapping the spring waters on the hill north of town, to provide clean running water for the town.
I will gladly meet with you at either location to either end or continue discussions.

Elektra Mysteria
Headmistress and Lawgiver of Misty Falls
Back to top Go down
Hensul

PostSubject: reply   Tue May 02, 2017 2:59 am

A man wearing a Tentacus prospect-brooch would deliver a letter at the Misty Falls, addressed to the headmistress.

Greetings Headmistress Mysteria,

I received your letter in regards to cooperation between our two organizations. From the reports filled out by sir Colt such a venture seems to be mutually beneficial for all parts, and a meeting to revive these talks sounds like a good idea to further explore.

The meeting can take place either at our headquarter, or yours, what ever is the most convenient.

Best regards

Ambulo T. Senex
Headmaster of House Tentacus
Back to top Go down

A letter is delivered to Tentacus keep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1