Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 LYONS: EMBRACE of the NIGHT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: LYONS: EMBRACE of the NIGHT   Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:53 pm

PLAYER EVENT

Embrace of the Night is another guild story written by Lyon players, for players and readers. What you read here is subject to be overruled by DM team, and all information gathered here is considered as OOC information unless you are a participant of the story. As the story progress on guild forums, small portions will be published in this topic on public forums. We hope you will enjoy reading. I will begin quotes and if anyone has questions please do not post here, send me a PM or discord. Note that this story is not officially a server canon lore and unless DM team officially gives the approving seal, this story never happened.

Oyo wrote:
EMBRACE of the NIGHT


After finding corpse of Lyons Court member, Leo Lyon, strongheart halfling Shimmer Shaecayrn decides to bring his body to his loved ones in Lyons Glade. Without realizing on time, Shimmer has brought plague upon Lyonland carried within the organs of the dead Lyon. Accused by others for committing such crime against the nature, Shimmer has to prove her innocence to Lyon Court, or forever lose faith with this Fae land.

Protagonist selected: Shimmer Shaecayrn

Player Protagonist: 1/1
Player Companions: 0/3
Player Bonus Companions: 0/4
NPC Companions: 0/2 Unlocked

Origin Topic: A sight at Shadowdale Woods
Related Topic: The Return of Leo Lyon

To join campaign you can apply character and position by sending me a PM. Player Companion works same, as an active support role, and can come from guilds that have 50% or higher standing with Lyons, or have been actively or passively involved in the origin of the event, even if they are not users of Lyons forums (to which they gain access to during the campaign, if their application is accepted). Player Bonus Companions can appear somewhere in story but they will not be as active as first ones. NPC Companions are characters from the Book of Lyons controlled by Story Guide (me or a DM). Lyon characters can have benefits from the achievements. Non Lyon characters can buy them through "story points" system.

If you want to join the story, send me your applications via PM, make a different topic or contact me via discord for details.  Recommended (but not required) for level 20+. Do not post in this topic. The campaign is still in preparation and will not start yet.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: EMBRACE of the NIGHT   Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:57 pm

Oyo wrote:
The struggle in Lyons Forest against worms continues. As Shimmer summons Greater Earth Elemental, it raises from the soil with wiggling worms on it. The Earth Elemental starts destroying the worms that are within its reach, it collects them from its  body and crushes them with its stones. It attempts to grab other worms from its body but its arms cannot reach for specific spots on its own back. At such spots Hawlkey's arrows were solution. Precise shots without hitting the Earth Elemental itself, this archer sends worms off Earth Elemental's body with his arrows, that destroy the worms in the mid air. However, one single worm manages to wiggle deeper into the earth, and dive into root of the Dnylis tree. The very same moment the spirit of the tree, dryad Enia, loses her balance and leans against the Dnylis Tree: "Something unholy is trespassing the land!" Her worried and sad tone alerts all wood sisters and guardians of the forest. And so some of them emerge at the location only to witness Hawkley armed with bow and arrows, Maya Silverlock holding down a tied zombie with her magic, and Shimmer with her Earth Elemental holding one of the bigger worms, still not destroyed but the last one they could find. A dryad (not Enia), a Wild Elf Archer, and one of centaurs give them unfriendly look. The Centaur speaks up on elven: "My name is Elatus of the Greenhoof and you are to come with me immediately!" The centaur spoke in demanding and hostile tone. Wild Elf Archer loads his arrow and Dryad poses hands ready to cast spells.

SHIMMER's Turn:
1. (Cooperate) Yes of course.
2. (Investigate) Come with you where?
3. (Abort Earth Elemental's command) Keep the last worm for inspection.
4. (Attack Lyons Guardians) Not going anywhere with you.
5. (Free RP)

Fyra wrote:
5. (Free RP)

Jewel eyed the approaching trio suspiciously. It was never a good thing when people looked at you angry and were obviously prepared to attack. But, though she recognized the fluid tones of the elven language, the meaning of the words flew past her, and there was more important things, currently, Her voice snapped out a command to the earth elemental. "Contain that in stone, 'n' hold it." She turned, one eye remaining on the elemental, and wrinkled her nose, and addressed the trio. "Care t'repeat that in a langauge I know? Her voice held notes of frustration within it, and  the tiny woman seemed to linger on the edge of flight, shadows slipping around her boots.

Oyo wrote:
|Influence Lost Elatus: -10|

To Shimmer's lack of Elven tongue the Centaur would slightly lift his upper lip in displeasure, eyeing down at Shimmer as some sort of a lesser being, before repeating same words on common now: "My name is Elatus of the Greenhoof and you are to come with me immediately!" The elemental traps the worm in a glass looking gem before handing it over to Shimmer.

SHIMMER's Turn:
1. (Cooperate) Yes of course.
2. (Investigate) Come with you where?
3. (Attack Lyons Guardians) Not going anywhere with you.
4. (Free RP)

Fyra wrote:
2. (Investigate) Come with you where?

Her small nose wrinkled further, one hand accepting the contained worm-thing, and she scowled. Inwardly, she cursed at having not spent time charming the other denizens of this grove. One of the only ones who knew her well enough to forgive her rude mannerisms was currently tied up, undead and held in place only by the focus of the Lady. Carefully, her tone growing more polite, even as her eyes grew more wary, she speaks once again. "Come wit' you t'where? 'N do it gotta be immediately? I got a bit uv a situation here, iffen y'notice..."  Worried of the possibilities, she doesn't yet dismiss the earth elemental.

Oyo wrote:
Centaur listens to Shimmer, her tone growing more polite is reducing the hostility in his voice: "You bare the unwithering leaf of Dnylis with you, guardians of its tree can detect its aroma and distinguish you from intruders. You have been caught in suspicious act of this vile event that struck our land and offered chance to explain yourself to the Court. There would be no words exchanged between us if you were not granted honor to walk this sacred ground. Outsiders are removed and their memories of this place erased by fairy magic, or they are destroyed if stench of evil is upon them." Dryad recognizes the zombie and quickly addresses the Centaur on sylvan: "By the Holy Tree, Elatus ... this is ArchLyon." Centaur raises eyebrows and sadness takes over his face but he quickly regains strong stance: "It is not my place to judge what happened here, only to bring you in so that those who lead us can decide. If you wish to explain this event then please come with me, your possessions will be removed from you during the investigation. Otherwise this land will forever close its door to you, to all three of you." Elatus finishes answering Shimmer's question in details, eyeing Hawkley and Silverlock from time to time.

SHIMMER's Turn:
1. (Cooperate) Yes of course.
2. (Investigate) What Court?
3. (Companions) What do you guys think?
4. (Refuse and leave) Fine I never liked this place anyway.
5. (Attack Lyons Guardians) Not going anywhere with you.
6. (Free RP)

Fyra wrote:
6. (Free RP)
Despite her frustration, she strangled the urge to flee. The shadows that clung to her boots slowly slipped into normal shadows of the grass, and she took a deep breath. Mith would never forgive her if she lost Maya sanctuary, or ruined the current alliance with the Lyons. If she could speak with Maya Lyon, or even Aesa perhaps, then they might listen. Better than that, perhaps her mentor would just slip from the shadows and solve the issue. Jewel knew better than to rely upon that though.

Looking back to the Centaur and his companions, she dragged her fingers through her hair, and then waved the hand, dismissig the earth elemental. The tiny woman swallowed her stubbornness, and for a moment, squashed her arrogance as well. "I can't speak for them, but I'll come... Providing you 'n yours can contain that 'un, 'n this." She gestured to the undead Leo and then held up the worm in  its crystalline container.

A pause, and then she frowns slightly. "D'ya hafta take my things?" The slightest of whines appears in her voice, her posture shifting a little, appearing a little more like a child with her eyes a bit wider as she asks the question, and her hands clasp a small pouch that rattles with the distinct sound of gemstones.

Oyo wrote:
Centaur nods to Wild Elf Archer and Dryad. The Archer claims zombie and Dryad takes the gem with worm. Elatus looks down at Shimmer and continues to speak: "We do not have a prison here, you will simply be taken to wait spot for Court to summon you, during which time anyone can visit you. And if you leave the wait spot you will be escorted as long you are on this land. Your possessions will not leave the line of your sight unless you leave wait spot. But as in the past, we must search everyone who rises suspicious thoughts, we cannot expose Court to any hidden weapon or item that can harm the Court. Being cautious is what holds this land together, safe for everyone."

SHIMMER's Turn:
1. (Cooperate) Yes of course.
2. (Investigate) What Court?
3. (Companions) What do you guys think?
4. (Refuse and leave) Fine I never liked this place anyway.
5. (Attack Lyons Guardians) Not going anywhere with you.
6. (Free RP)

Fyra wrote:
3. (Companions)

She relaxed slightly, letting the pouch of gems fall back into its place. Having her things within her sight was acceptable. The whole situation still made her uneasy though, and she looked to Hawk, and then Maya. "Lady?" She didn't speak further, quite obviously looking to the priestess for guidance in this.


magus_taliesin wrote:
Maya's tense muscles relax as she releases the hold spell on the Zombie, letting the bound thing be taken away.  The low hum she had been making in the back of her throat died off as she did and she seems to deflate a little, seeming tired after the strain of drawing on such powerful energy.  Her limp is a little more pronounced as she turns to the assembled group: "Of course we will attend." She pulls the shear wrap closed in a motion of dignity that covers nothing of her. "My things are in my tent up the hill."

Sa'Kage wrote:
Hawk swept his hood off, looking between each before nodding his head. "I've no problem with this.. I'm not here to cause any harm, only help." The mans green eyes moved towards the zombie and earth elemental as he wandered closer to Shimmer.

Oyo wrote:
Centaur acknowledges Silverlock's and Hawkley's cooperation with nod before glancing back at Shimmer : "And what about you?"

SHIMMER's Turn:
1. (Cooperate) Yes of course.
2. (Investigate) What Court?
3. (Refuse and leave) Fine I never liked this place anyway.
4. (Attack Lyons Guardians) Not going anywhere with you.
5. (Free RP)

Fyra wrote:
1. (Cooperate) Yes of course.

She look at Maya, and then at Hawk, and then grudgingly, turns back to the Centaur. Her voice came quietly, and she couldn't keep the sulking scowl from her face. "Fine. I'll come along." Her head ducked down a little, obviously unhappy.

Oyo wrote:
Centaur leads Shimmer, Maya and Hawkley into the garden where they have been searched for suspicious items. All their possessions where placed on a bench within their line of sight. For the next couple of hours the fellowship spent waiting for Court to summon them. During this "jail time" that they could leave anytime, the suspects were offered honey and fruits. The Centaur remained close to the group to keep eye on them.

SHIMMER's Turn:
1. (Investigate) Why are they taking so long to summon us?
2. I would like to see someone.
3. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: EMBRACE of the NIGHT   Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:07 pm

Fyra wrote:
2. I would like to see someone.

Uneasy and wary, she paced for a short while after they had been led to the garden. She looked distinctly uncomfortable as they rifled through her things. She kept one eye upon her possessions and the other scanning warily about, scowling unhappily, with shadows clinging to her boots. After some time, she paused in her pacing as a thought came to her and for a moment, the shadows climbed higher before she seemed to remind herself that fleeing wasn't an option.

Cautiously, she finally took a moment to approach the Centaur, and spoke politely. "Mister Elatus of t'Greenhoof, I'd like t'see a folk. S'that somethin' that c'n happen?" She shifts a little nervously, managing a small smile at the creature, but it's feeble, not quite touching her eyes, which remain filled with nervous energy.

Oyo wrote:
Centaur nods approvingly to Shimmer: "Who should I look for?"

SHIMMER's Turn:
1. Name person.
2. (Free RP)

Fyra wrote:
1. Name Person

She fidgeted with her tunic, seeing as her gems were on the bench, and it took her a moment to actually speak the name. Indeed, she almost whispered it, as if scared of saying it aloud. "I need t'see Mith."


Oyo wrote:
Centaur whistles away and a pixie flies in fast like a bullet, bumping into the centaur's chest and bouncing off it, then regaining balance in mid air. Centaur narrows his eyes at the pixie and then exchanges few sylvan words, sending pixie away to deliver message to Mith. After few minutes Mith would arrive to visit Shimmer, and Elatus would greet him with a nod, before stepping away to give them some privacy before the court. The four: Shimmer, Mith, Maya and Hawkley now have some time to talk to each other before they are summoned.

FELLOWSHIP's Turn:
1. (Free RP)

magus_taliesin wrote:
1. (Free RP)

Maya takes a seat carefully, looking tired and sore, but sitting with quiet dignity.  She'd look at the rest, as they wait.  She slowly drafts her fingers through her silver hair, brushing out the locks still mussed from the sleep she had been awoken from.

Sa'Kage wrote:
1. (Free RP)

Hawkley would plop himself down in the nearest patch of grass, as long as it was allowed. There he would pull out a jar from his pack and open it up. Inside was the Rangers usual treat, honey comb. Popping a piece in his mouth he chewed thoughtfully looking to Shimmer, the man clearly unaware of the current situation he faced.

Wulfe ischarri wrote:
As it is often said, the best teachers allow the students to solve their own dilemmas and simply offer guidance.  As such Mith had been shadowing Shimmer since she had informed him of the unfortunate discovery, some days ago upon the north ride.  Now, seeming to simply detach himself from the colorful flora, he stepped out behind her with barely a sound. "Well now. Hrmhrmhrm,  you seem to always find something to get involved in hmm?" No expresion can be seen through the ornate battle mask he wears to let others ignore what lies beneath it.

Fyra wrote:
1. (Free RP)

Mith's appearance didn't seem to comfort her. In fact, she jumped, and then the darkling couldn't seem to decide between cringing at some imagined chastising, or standing straight and staring him down in defiance. She managed to not cringe. Instead, she ducked her head slightly, looking up at him through her platinum bangs and muttering her response defensively. "Ain't my fault. Woz jus' tryin' t'help. How woz I s'posed t'know he woz anythin' but just plain' ol' dead?"

She scuffed a foot on the ground gently, and fidgeted with her tunic. "Iffen it were jus' me this'd be easier. But it ain't. This friendship is important t'you 'n' t'Lady 'n' folks... N'it's Leo that's in trouble, bein' all turn't undead 'n' all. I like Leo alright, 'n' he 'n' I get 'long fine. But wit'out him... I ain't got many, if any friends at all on this Council Mister Greenhoof o'er there mentioned. Wot'm I s'posed t'do to fix my own mess iffen they ain't lettin' me run 'round t'fix it?" Her last question seemed aimed at not just Mith, but Maya as well, looking between them, plagued by some form of guilt and trying to not simply abandon it all in frustration.

Wulfe ischarri wrote:
 With one hand the colorfully dress drow released the catches that hold the cloth that covered his neck between the armor and the mask. After which he slowly with drew the mask and the hood from his face and head. "You mistake my words, Tralla, I do not blame you but merely seek more information.  I had only just arrived here and was told you had been detained." A quickly offered not to the centaur then he continued. " What is it they believe you to have done?"

Oyo wrote:
Centaur steps forward and looks down at Mith: "Only what I saw, them with undead. A zombie has no power to get to our glade unnoticed. Even if it is no ordinary one. They know the answer on how it got here. But it is not my place to decide what happens. It will be decided on the Court." Elatus shifts his glance towards Shimmer: "Are you ready to come fort and explain this?"

SHIMMER's Turn:
1. Yes let's go.
2. It was about time ...
3. (Continue Free RP) Not yet I need few more minutes to talk to my friends.

Fyra wrote:
3. (Continue Free RP)

She glowers a little at the Centaur's speech, though she manages to keep her voice polite. "M'glad they're finally ready. Just a minute though. I gotta explain a thing first. Soon as I do, then we can go." She shifts the glare to a small, somewhat forced smile, and turns back to Mith.

"They came, they saw... N'then they carted us off here. I dunno wot they think I did. They ain't e'en told me yet. I'm assumin' some folk is gonna blame me for t'state Leo's in." She tugs her tunic straight, and looks up at him. "I found Leo. Got Hawk t'carry him here, 'n' we came through t'ethereal. I din't know he woz undead at t'time. He just seemed...dead. I brought him t'the Lady, t'make sure he got helped. N'next thing I know, when she tried t'heal 'im, he pops up retchin' out some sort uv worms, 'n'  tried t'take a bite outta me. Lady held him wit' a spell, 'n' Hawk 'n' I got most alla t'worms, I think. Got one contained in stone, 'n' destroyed t'others. Next thing I know, him, a dryad 'n' a pointy-ears shows up 'n' demands we go." A little breathless, she looks to Maya and Hawk. "Did I miss anythin'?"


magus_taliesin wrote:
1. Free RP

Maya watches, and shakes her head when Shimmer asks. "No dear, only that what you could not know." She looks at Mith, then to the centaur. "That is no average undead.  It was strong.  I used the most powerful spell of healing in my knowledge, a spell that would turn a normal zombie to dust, and this one shook it off with no more than retching and spasms." She holds her hands out: "I could barely hold it with a spell that would bind a normal undead without even concentrating.  But, even when I first examined it, I did not know its true nature.  Trala could not have known either."

Sa'Kage wrote:
1. Free RP

The man looked over to Shimmer, before he spoke- His mouth filled to the brim with honey comb. "Don't think there is much more to tell then that. None of us knew that he would be undead. We figured that bringing him back here, if anywhere.. Well, someone would be able to help him." At that he gulped back the rest of the golden liquid and wax. Again, the man who was innocent to such things as councils went back to eating his treat.

Wulfe ischarri wrote:
1. Free RP

"Very well. If there is nothing further anyone can add I see no reason to delay further. What ever has been done to Leo, you must use this opertunity to show your quality.  We each must at one point another face such a task" Mith looked over the others gather before tucking away his battle mask and dismissing the last of his wards.  After a quick pat to Shimmer's shoulder he once more turned to the centaur and switched to the Melodic elven tongue. " I can see no reason to delay further, let us proceed at your councils discretion. I will serve as my aprentices council, as it is under my word she was granted sanctuary.  I merely ask that what ever your decision The Lady Maya is still allowed shelter here."  Offering quick glance at Shimmer, he knew quite well, her innability to speak elven wold irritate her at him.

Oyo wrote:


|Influence Failure: Elatus|

Centaur pays attention carefully to Mith as his words sound elven melody before nodding to him in understanding, using same sounds to friendly reply: "This is not my decision to call but your word rings loud here. Your other apprentice (Jennifer) fulfilled a task that our tribe could not. While the accused one does not even speak tongues of this land. I agree with idea of you counseling her but she will have to chose who to represent her during the court. She can earn far more respect if she cleans her name herself, than have others clean it for her. If this means anything, I do not think that anyone here is guilty, but I would be poor guardian of this glade if I would close my eyes on something as impacting as this." Elatus turns towards next destination and looks over his shoulder at the group, now addressing them on common: "Please follow me this way." The fellowship is lead through the glade deeper in the garden, where more inhabitants of the Lyons Forest gathered. There is no doubt that word of this spread quickly, and that Shimmer would face hostile looks thrown at her, as well as finger pointing: "I never really liked her, she is small and dark like a drow, she has drow friends." One fey would tell this on sylvan to other, and receive a reply: "I personally never approved Elder Leo bringing them here, I knew that if he gives them his trust, it will cost him his head one day, and that's exactly what happened." After unpleasant walk through the crowd, Elatus finally brings fellowship before the Court, and many life forms gathered here to witness the event, except that that the Judge is not present yet. After all this wait?

SHIMMER's Turn:
1. (At Elatus) What's happening, when are we starting?
2. Free RP.

Fyra wrote:
2. (Free RP )

She can't quite hide her irritation at her mentor and the centuar both speaking in elven. The language was so familiar to her, but the nuances of the dialect were so distant from the drow tongue she had grown up with that she could not figure it out. Despite that, she managed to not say anything, and the irritation faded as Elatus led them from the waiting area to the Court. Shimmer heard the mutters along the way, and though she could not speak or understand the fae tongue, she could not mistake the hostility upon faces or  within voices. It was familiar to her, and for a moment, she felt hurt, a knife of emotional pain stabbing through her. As it had before at every rejection, anger rose to meet the pain, masking it behind a scowl of defiance. She trained her eyes to the ground by the centuar's hooves, lest any take offense at a perceived threat to themselves, and mentally prepared herself to be ousted from one more place that might have been a safe haven.

The unpleasant attention merely resulted in the shadows clinging to her boots, crawling up to her knees as she fought the urge to vanish, and her fingers fidgeted, itching for one of her blades within reach. Surrounded by unfriendly faces and those who had been considered allies suddenly turning a darker look to her, she felt alone. Muddy orange eyes looked to the Court, schooling her expression into an impassive mask as best she could. Upon realizing that no Judge yet stood attendence, she frowned. Yet she remained silent, waiting patiently, for them to appear. She had attended trials before, and they were always lengthy. It would do her no good to rush it all. Her back straight, and chin up, she used the anger bubbling under the surface to hold herself steady, glancin now and then to Elatus, in case he gave her any cues of where to go or what to do.

Oyo wrote:
After short time the Fellowship could hear familiar voices in the distance from the direction where Court should arrive from. Three different voices, Maya Lyon, Aesa Lyon and Victor Lyon, seems to argue among each other. As they are getting closer their conversation is becoming clearer and clearer. Aesa: "Maya, sister, it is not fair for you to be the judge, you are their friend and it will not be fair to take over the case." Maya: "I am sorry Aesa but last time I checked I am the real Mushroom Princess, not you. And we cannot let Victor take over the case, they'll just bribe him with carrots." Victor: "Hey! If they have carrots to begin with then they are clean." Aesa once again attempts to be neutral sister and finds a reasonable solution, being the least crazy, by Lyon standards anyway: "Well Mylanis is watching the children, and brother Ashen is in deep slumber, and Leo is a zombie, and Vine is who knows where this time. Us three are here and since we cannot agree who is going to take over the case I think that we should best use tradition to decide who is fitting for this position as our ancestors have done before us in the ancient Lyon times." Maya and Victor look at Aesa as she is a crazy nerd or something. Victor was first to reply to Aesa: "Bleh let's just play rock paper scissors!" Maya nods quickly in agreement: "I second this." Two win against one and rock paper scissors are being played. Aesa was first to lose in round, and she sighs bored. For the finale Maya and Victor rolled few rounds even until Maya finally won, and Victor would judge her as she is some cheater. All happy in proud of herself, Maya takes lead of this trio, and they follow her behind as she makes her appearance on the stage. Just when she is about to make her steps towards the Judge position, the wild elf who took Leo Zombie away intercepts Maya's way. He was drooling over, his hungry eyes set upon Maya. He became a zombie himself. He charges at Maya as the public gasps in terror, and suddenly he stops just few steps before Maya. A magic held him in place, before it made the zombie explodes into nothing, leaving no trace of any existence. |Mith Spot/Listen Success| |Hawkley Spot/Listen Success| This action was well detected by present Mith and Hawkley, there were flapping of wings in the air, so fast that its movement could only be traced by the two present. It looked like a female Lyon. Her arrival brings loud whispers in the trees and disturbs the land and present ones on the event. The fellowship could read the faces of all fae life present here, even if they could not see what it was, they knew that someone else is coming, that something else is coming to the court, and they were not happy about it at all, as almost as they miss the zombie. The figure finally emerges on the stage at the Judge's position. She holds the fae stone in her hand, her huge dark green fae wings close behind her and vanish into fairy dust. She takes over Maya's Judge spot, and Maya does not even attempt to fight for her position as she did with other siblings. She simply steps away and joins Aesa and Victor.



The Lyon Judge immediately casts her sight of guilt upon Shimmer, as she fixes her fae stone under her neck. Silence covers the area quickly, as entire forest suddenly became lifeless. "Will accused speak for herself, or will she have someone else speak in her stead?" Lyon Judge speaks up and her voice echoes a silent whisper.

SHIMMER's Turn:
1. I speak for myself.
2. Mith Kal'daka Ischarri.
3. Maya Silverlock.
4. Hawkley Gyre.
5. Free RP.

Fyra wrote:
5. (Free RP )

She began tp fidget slightly with impatience before she heard the bickering of the Lyons. A small smirk tilted her lips momentarily before it disappeared. THe arrival of the zombie had her cursing the lack of blades, and she was about to conjure a ball of acid when it simply shattered apart. She was unaware of the newest arrival until the woman landed, her wings disappearig. The reaction of the crowd was enough to set Shimmer's nerves on end, and as she looked at the woman, she shivered slightly.

Once the Judge looked upon her, the small woman fought to keep her knees from buckling. The aura of authority from her, the aggressiveness, was too close to that of the drow priestesses she had known, and old habitswere still ligering. She managed to, rather than collapse, bow a little in some form of respect to the woman, before speaking. Her voice, though unsteady slightly, was determined. "I will speak for myself where I can, and Mith will speak alongside me where he believes necessary..." Her voice almost stumbled over Mith's name, and she bowled onwards quickly before she lost the courage to talk. "Though, before that begins, we may wish to double check that Leo is still contained..." Hervoice faltered finally, and she swallowed, eyes fixing at a point that wasnt quite the Judge's face.

Her fingers plucked at the edge of her tunic, jaw clenching as sbe fouht the urge to flee.Maya she would not have minded... but this Lyon was terrifying in a manner she had not thought a Lyon could be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LYONS: EMBRACE of the NIGHT   

Back to top Go down
 
LYONS: EMBRACE of the NIGHT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» LYONS: EMBRACE of the NIGHT
» House of night for breakups,make ups and people falling in love (Started and closed))
» House of Night lolcats (",)
» LYONS, Amelia
» House of Night Sweden (Started but open, please join)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: The Cormathor, Myth Drannor, and Lathander Settlement-
Jump to: