Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Letter to Prune Fastfoot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyra

PostSubject: Letter to Prune Fastfoot   Tue May 31, 2016 4:21 pm

Sealed neatly, a plain envelope would be delivered to the Fastfoot residence, addressed to Prune. It's carrier would be instructed to insist that it go to the child herself, passing through no other hands, and also to offer to wait and carry back a reply.

The handwriting would be jagged, as if written quickly, but still easily readable, and in the common tongue.

To Prune,

As business has slowed down and left me with a moment of free time, you have crossed my mind, and I am finally able to sit and write to you. I'm sorry that I have not managed to stop by in Rimwood to ask for news of you or your family earlier. At this point, I believed a letter would be best.

There has been a great many things going on, and my business dealings give a few chances to meet and see interesting people. One of my most common customers for magical items has been a gnome who wears a tophat... and it seems that the rest of his family does as well. An odd sight, to see three gnomes at once, all with the same style of hat. But despite small bits of interesting happenings of that sort, my life has remained mostly business, either out taking commissions or in my workspace, enchanting the items.

I would like to see you, and hear of the goings on in your life.
You know I am disinclined to walk within the elven city itself, but I can meet you in Rimwood, or near there, and perhaps we can go for a picnic. Your family is, of course, welcome to come along as well, though I am sure that my inclination to speak of magic may bore them.

May Lady Luck's favor be with you.

Jewel

Back to top Go down
Z374

PostSubject: Re: Letter to Prune Fastfoot   Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Mineva, having carried the note at Jewel's request, waits patiently for a response as she knocks on the door of the Fastfoot home.
Back to top Go down
http://sleepingwrath.deviantart.com/gallery/
DM_Nessus

PostSubject: Re: Letter to Prune Fastfoot   Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:07 pm

The message was received by the Father, Negin Fastfoot, and the messenger was thanked for her time before getting sent away with a bid of a good day.
Back to top Go down
Z374

PostSubject: Re: Letter to Prune Fastfoot   Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:43 pm

Mineva had instruction to not give the letter to anyone except Prune.  No message would have been delivered then if Negin declined to present the child to accept the letter.  The woman would have simply taken the letter back to the sender.
Back to top Go down
http://sleepingwrath.deviantart.com/gallery/
DM_Nessus

PostSubject: Re: Letter to Prune Fastfoot   Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:27 pm

The woman simply met a nod and a bid of a good day all the same and a wave, with no intention to argue, the door closed behind, there were no chances to be taken on a stranger with all that's happened to the Halfling's daughter after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter to Prune Fastfoot   

Back to top Go down

Letter to Prune Fastfoot
Page 1 of 1