Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Painting along the riverside

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shellshocked59

PostSubject: Painting along the riverside   Sun May 01, 2016 5:50 pm

The half-orc (ish) Garok sets up his easel along the river of the crossroads. He brought him self some painting supplys he traded for from shadowdale. he takes a look along the river and with his paintbrush looking at the sceneary and eyeing it up for scale. The half orc has his glasses on so he can see better. Garok takes out his paint pallet and color jars. With surprisingly deft fingers he places paint on his pallet and he starts to paint.

He seems to stand there for hours and hours painting away carefully to capture the picture just right.
Back to top Go down
Serebane

PostSubject: Re: Painting along the riverside   Sun May 01, 2016 10:57 pm

A contrasting change of pace to see such a display, a wild-haired redhead wandered close after observing from the distant hills, walking up close enough through the tall grasses to stand off to the side and peer around Garok's large form with a tilted, curious expression.

After a few seconds of silence she speaks up with a calm inflection, silver eyes fixated on the developing piece. "It is a good time to immortalize such a scene. It may yet change again in the seasons to come."
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Painting along the riverside   Mon May 02, 2016 9:12 am

Hork will pass by in his rounds of lighting the torches. Just watching as he passes.
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: Painting along the riverside   Mon May 02, 2016 5:57 pm

Garok jumps slightly at the voice.

"oh hello. yeah I just came across it so i decided I should try painting it. I have been trying to paint some beautiful things I see recently."

He smiles at the woman trying to be comforting despite his tusks. My name is Garok by the way.
Back to top Go down
Serebane

PostSubject: Re: Painting along the riverside   Mon May 02, 2016 10:48 pm

"Truly Garok, you have such sharp eyes to assist in your artistic brush-strokes, but not to see beyond a simple mask?" She chuckled gently at his introduction, reaching up to pat her oaken mask. "'Tis no stranger that observes, only me." Whether or not the voice, hair or even blatantly woodsy attire were any indication towards the name of the female, she did not offer it, as if expecting him to catch up on his own.

"No matter. I will leave you in peace. Just be sure to finish before the sun's departure over the hills, yes? T'would be a shame to see your artwork damaged if you are unexpectedly disturbed by less-than-friendly denizens."
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: Painting along the riverside   Tue May 03, 2016 12:14 pm

He smiles at the woman.

"No worries I am pretty strong enough to handle my self in most situations. Sides I was planning to paint the scene during night time too as I can see in the dark to give things a..." he stops to think a bit " Good contrast. So the same scene but in different lightings."
Back to top Go down
Serebane

PostSubject: Re: Painting along the riverside   Tue May 03, 2016 8:55 pm

At his words she halted the departing pivot of her heel, settling into her previous stance to regard him more carefully. As per her usual demeanor, words laced with wisdom emerged. Like an elder educating a child, she continued to patiently explain. "I do not doubt that. I offer warning, not worry, as even the strong have fallen prey. Let your skill speak instead of confident words. You know the endless possibilities of what the shadows may bring."
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

PostSubject: Re: Painting along the riverside   Tue May 03, 2016 11:08 pm

"I will be carefull yes. though most things can be solved by a well placed lightning bolt, or a sword to the face heh. Sides i would like to get the painting of the area at night once i finish that one I will leave. I do spend most nights outside and alone... though usually in safer areas."

he continues his painting, his brush moving across the canvase as he tries his best to capture the sceanery of the river and the cormanthor beyond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting along the riverside   

Back to top Go down

Painting along the riverside
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1