Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A cool wind blows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badgerthej

PostSubject: A cool wind blows   Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:35 pm

(this is some cheeky forum rp as the toon i shall be playing currently does not exist in game yet, but i'd like to at least give her some fleshing out before she arrives server side)

The day was unusually warm for the time of year and the caravans bringing trade and travellers came and went leaving their produce and buying their supplies, along with the things that stayed.....A woman.....a rather uncomfortable sweaty looking woman obviously not enjoying the warmth.

*wiping a hand across her brow*
"finally somewhere to rest a little....just wish it wasnt so warm"

she takes her time to familiarise herself with her surroundings with a slow glance around, her eyes resting on the tavern sign as her eyes light up a little.

"at least its better than the last place"
*she happily sets off and enters the tavern*

Immediately greeted by the usual sights and smells she takes a good lungfull of the atmosphere and practically floats over to the bar with a grin.

*passing over a small pouch of coin she gets right to buisness*
"give me the sweetest thing ya have and the thickest stew ya got hinny" *winks at the barmaid*

*She leans against the bar with a creak and wafts herself with a hand.
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:38 pm

After her meal and a little time to freshen up she returns to the bar and begins asking a few questions,

"whats the locals like? whats the usual talking point round town? how stuffy are the guards?"

*all the while ordering more beer as she goes, giving the odd smile and wink to passers by*
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Wed May 04, 2016 9:08 am

Sordoc wanders into the tavern after a long patrol, and orders a drink and small meal, before sitting himself at the bar.

He sees the newcomer wafting herself.

"Din't think tha dales was tha' warm... new in town, lass?"

He pulls out a few pieces or paper and looks over them.
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Wed May 04, 2016 9:17 am

*offers a smile from behind her tankard as she drinks placing it down empty afterwards*

Aye, fresh off the road, been a laang time since I had mesel a good drink.

*looks into the tankard before requesting another one*

seems ahfull busy roond here, plenny of trouble I'm guessin?
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Wed May 04, 2016 10:06 am

Sordoc gives an appraising look.

"Well been some trouble o'er tha winter, an' been a few bits o' trubble wi' tha denizens o' tha cormanthor.

"Jus' in tha process o' rebuildin' frum tha wurst o' tha autumn attacks. An' a bit o' polirics as well."

He gives a dubious look.

"Ya migh' wanna be careful neckin' all tha' stuff, migh' no' taste stron' but'll get ya tipsy no mind."
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Wed May 04, 2016 10:59 am

*brushing a thumb around the rim of the tankard as she takes in some of the information*

winter weren't so bad y'all musta done somethin a'reet.

*gives a sigh with the knowledge that theres been alot of conflict*

well y'all still 'ere, so's a good thin atleast, and divvent ya worry 'bout me drinkin shortstuff, i'mma seasoned veteran when it comes to drinkin.

*offers him a mischevious grin*

Ya knaa of any work roond here?

*as for his appraisal of her, at a distance she looked like most women blessed with fine looks and the enviable figure to go with it, Long midnight blue hair wrapped in a loose braid that was tied with a short cord with a few small trinkets and two large brown feathers. her garb more resembled something from a dockside rather than high fashion overly tight leather pants with a loose cotton shirt with rolled up sleeves and soft leather gloves. On closer inspection however the first noticable thing is the drop in temperature near her, her eyes are a vivid crystal blue, slitted pupils and a faint brow ridge along with fine opalescent scales covering patches of her features and she almost shimmers in the faint light within the tavern*
Back to top Go down
Fyra

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Wed May 04, 2016 6:59 pm

Quietly, the small woman had slipped in behind Sordoc, moving to tuck herself inconspicuously a few seats away from him. She didn't order anything, but simply pulled out a mushroom from her pack and nibbled upon it as she watched the scene in the tavern. Her attention settled upon the newcomer as she started conversation with the gnome, subtly studying her from the corner of her eyes.

The small woman added nothing to the conversation until the strange woman asked if there was work to be had. Then, her voice came out quietly, but clearly, with a strong street-urchin accent to it.

"I pay fer magical regeants, iffen y'care t'go huntin' 'em." She pauses, turning her burnt orange eyes to look directly at the stranger. "N'iffen y'mine, I pay fer ore, 'n' gems."
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Wed May 04, 2016 7:18 pm

*her crystal eyes turn to the hin briefly before being shielded by her tankard as she swigs*

magics fine, aint really good with the place jus yet petal, you kna where i can gaan lookin for 'em?

gems and ores....well ya might have to find someone else to gaan diggin roond for that stuff.

*she keeps her eyes locked to shimmers a moment before giving a cheeky wink*
guessin ya too busy to grab it yasel then.....well aint nothin I aint done afore.

*polishing of her second tankard*

Last edited by Badgerthej on Sun May 08, 2016 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Wed May 04, 2016 7:43 pm

"Aye, reagent huntin', tis a common pas' time fer adventurin' sorts... bit o' a market fer it..."

Sordoc nods to the Jewel

"Ya seen her arms... ain't got tha biggest grip fer carryin' stuff, it's why she employs folk.

"tha' an' it spreads tha wealth."

Sordoc shrugs.

"o'er thern tha'.... farmers migh' ha' openin's fer laborers, but ain't much o' a market fer jobs... tis only a small town... Drannor migh' be a better place if ya keen fer maybe lon'term stuff... if ya can put up wi' elves."
Back to top Go down
Fyra

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Wed May 04, 2016 10:26 pm

Jewel smirks, not feeling a need to answer how busy she is, what with Sordoc having provided the perfect excuse, her size and strength. It did well to keep others not fully in the know to how much she truly could carry.

"Dependin' wot yer lookin' fer. T'kobolds have some, up north. There's energy nodes in t'overgrown forest t'the southwest, 'n' t'beastmen towards Krag, alogn wit' t'frost goblins, 'n' then t'trolls on t'plains.... Fire ants c'n be useful too, in t'woods near Shadowdale." The list comes easily, and then she nods, letting herself fade into the background once again, listening.
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Thu May 05, 2016 8:30 am

*chuckles at sordocs mention of putting up with elves*

elves....I spentplenny of time roond elves love, but mebbe i'll have a gander roond that way in time.

*looks to shimmer*

so basically diggin through bad guys, bugs and dirt.....can do, never was a girl to shirk the hard workin

*she offers to buy a round for them, plus any edibles they might want*

Names Millie by the by
Back to top Go down
Fyra

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Fri May 06, 2016 5:27 pm

Jewel smirks at Millie, nodding at her sum up of what collecting regeants was. Digging through bad guys and bugs and dirt, indeed. With the offer of a round and food, she grins at the woman, accepting and ordering a juice and the basic stew that the inn served. While she waited, she studied the woman once again, seeming to make mental notes, even as she introduced herself.

"Folks call me Jewel. Wizard, Enchantress, 'n' Wotcher. " She grins again.
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Sun May 08, 2016 7:11 am

"heh... I be Sordoc... wun o' tha local militia. Won't repeat half tha titles I got or gained... no' all be goo' fer such company."

He accepts a drink from the round.

"There's plenny o' jobs around... Jewel does all thas' fingerwigglin' stuff, I do a bit o' trainin' an' tailorin' on tha side."

He looks at the tankard.

"Hmm... an' there's brewin' o'course."
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Sun May 08, 2016 9:09 am

*she gives a chuckle as she hands out drinks*
canny meetin ya sordoc

had plenny of trouble in me past with militia but i'm sure we'll get on jus fine.

*looks to shimmer and gives a mischevious wink*
jewel ey, pretty name for a pretty lassie

*any drinks she hands out come with a chill and a slight frosting where she held them for any length of time*

*turning back to sordoc*
well i've been elbows deep in alot of things sordoc hinny, jus good to kna there's work aroond I can do, mebbe it'll keep me oot of troubles, but there anyone local I should kna aboot?
Back to top Go down
Fyra

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Sun May 08, 2016 7:39 pm

Her nose wrinkles a little at the mischievous wink that comes her way, and as she picks up the cup of juice, glancing at it with almost a little suspicion at it's unusual coldness. No sign of harmful magics upon it convinces her not refuse it, muttering, almost inaudibly. "Pretty? Hmph. Don't encourage folks t'get ideas."

She smiles though, happy for the fact of free food and drink.
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Sun May 08, 2016 8:44 pm

*she gives a hearty laugh*
divvent worry lassie, i'm sure ya fine at keepin yeself safe from all them frisky dogs.

*she picks at the platter heself taking great enjoyment from it*
Aint the same as hiem but tis good food all the same.
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Mon May 09, 2016 5:36 am

Sorodoc gives a quizzical look.

"Honey? I be gettin' all them sorts o' comments o' recent."

He then smirks.

"Well fer trouble... depen's wha' ya consider trubble.

"Fer starters tha daggerhills road has got a problem wi' nasty undead, ya got drow all o'er tha cormanthor. Also sorts o' vermin all o'er...

"Got a tough bunch o' Zhents who be stubborn as all hell, up at tha Castle Krag."

He drinks up.

"Then ya got politics, lousy weather, bandits on tha road, noisy neighbers, an' tha' usual small town problems."
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   Mon May 09, 2016 9:04 am

soonds jus peachy

not keen on the soond of the neighbours but I were born and raised in watta-deep so small toon problems aint gonna bother me much.

*takes a swig of her drink*
trouble comes from not gettin on with stuffy authority sordoc, if y'all aint walkin roond like ya got a stick up ya arse then we'll get on jus grand.

as for the zhents...laang as they divvent mess with me there aint gonna be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cool wind blows   

Back to top Go down

A cool wind blows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1