Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 LYONS: FAE GATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:00 am

Z374 wrote:

2. She will take Cat Lady and put her inside Mineva.

The half-elf raises her hands to show she comes without hostile intentions. When she spoke she made sure to slow down to be understood clearly. Bryanna's spirit will come with me. Her spirit has been trying to cleanse these lands and as we've traveled there have been some changes. This witch wasn't always as such, nor was the insectoid woman we spoke of before. They were of the Lyons and they will be again. It's Bry's spirit that is needed though and... She sighs and nods. ...she's been lingering for one of two reasons, a connection to someone or unfinished business. This will help sate both. I implore you all to not only stand aside for now but come with us after. You've seen my stance on things, trust me when I say this is the best course of action for all involved. There is one more blight to deal with as well, the drow that have been trying to interfere with us. Last I left here there was a raiding party preparing to come after you all. I defeated them but there will be more. Numbers will be our strength and you will bear witness to Bryanna's will. The wings of her cloak folded together at her back as she maintained her non-hostile stance.


Oyo wrote:
Blonde Nymph approaches to Red Nymph's left side: "If our place is going to be target of the drow then we must accept all help we can." As much as the Blonde Nymph attempted to bring the reason to Red Nymph, the Green Nymph soon joins Red Nymph's right side, and unleashes the words of distrust: "They already attempted to take holy essence before, and now they brought a witch to help them." Green Nymphs motions towards Mineva's raised hands, at the hageye ring. "They are in same coven now, and nothing good can come from them. Even if what she says to be true, this land will not be pure, nor shall we, once we accept the aid of dark and evil." After Red Nymph hears from her advicors she finally brings the decision: "I remember what you did when Furies attacked us. And until this moment we owed you. But now with this act all I can do is forgive your attempt and let you walk away in peace. We are no friends anymore, but we do not need to be enemies either. Leave this holy place and us alone."

Z374 wrote:

She steps forward slowly still keeping her hands up and calls back to the others. Stay back and don't engage them in combat. Step into the ethereal if you must. Her steps are silent to most as she spaces herself from her companions and pauses halfway between them and the Nymphs. You're right, we don't have to be enemies but I cannot go, not yet. Just as Bryanna can't go to rest just yet when she's stuck here. You saw my might before. Mineva's eyes soften as she continues to address the Nymphs, primarily focused on the Red one.

You know if I had come here as your enemy you wouldn't have known until it was too late. I came to save lives, not end them. I've been trying to do things to honor Bryanna's memory and redeeming those who can be saved is part of that. I'm not here to sway you with tricky words or sweet words. I only speak from my heart and if you'd listen you'd understand as well. There is no fear in her eyes, only a sincere since of hope that they will let her continue to speak. The half-elf stands knowing the nymphs may reject her and attack but it doesn't make her change her posture, still in her pacifist stance.

Oyo wrote:
|Influence Success: Night Witch|

Night Witch for now respects Mineva's desire and does not make any hostile movement. Red Nymph steps forward towards Mineva, meeting her on the half way, as Mineva reprsents the voice of her people, Red Nymph does the same by holding the line as leader of her glade. "I have seen what you can do but I do not fear your capabilities. This is our glade where we are the strongest, and my connection to Lion King flows clear here." Red Nymph grabs her Nobanion necklace and her eyes begin to glow yellow. A big beautiful celestial puma, with two tails, reveals itself on the field. This is probably Red Nymph's animal companion. Green Nymph loads arrow into her bow, not aiming or anything yet, and a Treant joins her side. Blonde Nymph remains worried not sure what will happen, but it is clear that she would do what it takes to defend her sisterhood. Her sylph familiar lands on her shoulder. Red Nymph continues: "I am not persuaded by your words, the company you keep speaks louder than anything you have to say. We do not make deals with witches, nor their friends. Tolerance is all what I can give you, by letting you walk away so that you can find the harmony. What Lion King gifted us will be protected by us. And if you are here to take it then you will be as black as your friend is. This land is pure, and as long I breathe, it will remain so."

Z374 wrote:

There's a sense of amusement in the back of her head. The situation made her think of the times people had tried to deceive her with claims of how they weren't evil. Here she was in a situation where that was genuine and it was no surprise it still wasn't believed. To further demonstrate her non-violence stance she slowly seats herself on the ground before the Red Nymph.

I understand, I do. I have had so many try to lie to me and it makes it nearly impossible to believe when it's genuine. Consider this, having seen my feeling towards those that are evil and dark of heart, why would I allow her to become an ally to us? What could cause someone like me to spare this witch. She leans forward slightly.

Ask yourself why the Lyoncorn would seek her for guidance? Look closely at her. She wasn't always as she is now. Her name is Lilly, Lilly Lyon and she is as she is now because she was tricked when she was vulnerable. Her intent was good ultimately but we all make mistakes and she's trying to undo it now. Her eyes begin to water as she talks.

So many times Bryanna tried to tell me about helping others find their way from strayed and dark paths and here I am, doing as much good as I can only to be told it can't happen. I never listened then. I was just like you, so assured that evil was evil and couldn't be saved, only destroyed. Her cheeks shimmer wear the tears slide down.

You speak of your pure glade and pure land yet when I tell you Bryanna's spirit can help break the hold of dark energy in the forest and you refuse. I don't doubt your faith but I doubt your knowledge of Bryanna. You didn't speak to her as I did, console her and be consoled, hold and be held. She was a sister; another lioness even if the prides we came from were very different. Let me have her to help her complete her work here so she may rest. She's done so much, let her do this then rest.

She's sobbing at this point, pouring her feelings out. Finally her hands lower as she brings them to her face, trying to suppress her crying.

Oyo wrote:
Even if she is not persuaded, Red Nymph felt it wrong to harm a person that she knows to be friend of Cat Lady:"I am sorry to see that one such as you was manipulated by evil. This is all what I see here and now, you showed me nothing else but bringing this witch to our glade and expect us to blindly allow the doing of whatever she made you believe to be right. If her goal is true as you say, then bring her back to us once she does not have stench of a witch upon her. As of right now she is nothing but a taint that trespasses into this holy ground. And involving with her is obviously tearing your heart apart, as she played with your emotions. You know that you were welcomed here with honor before, and you were able to connect with your spirit friend. Why would you make ally with a creature that prevents us from granting you this favor."

Z374 wrote:

What's tearing my heart apart is you all stopping me from doing what needs to be done. There is more to this than you know. We can't do everything at once. This, here, is the most time sensitive matter. Drow are aware of this place and I have no doubt more will come, especially with the patrol they sent having gone missing. I need you to understand, I'm just trying to carry Bryanna's will onward. Destroy the evil that can't be saved and redeem that which can be. However, if you truly believe me to be your enemy and you cannot see the error in that then I'm sorry, but I cannot leave here until I know Bryanna's spirit is safely with me. Mineva wipes her eyes still trying to keep her emotions in check. It's clear the half-elf will not move from her spot, seemingly as anchored as the spirit she came for.

Oyo wrote:
The Blonde Nymph seems shaken by Mineva's reaction, if she was the leader of this glade it would be much easier to persuade her. She turns to her sisters: "There must be a way for her to prove her words and earn our trust again. She helped us destroy Furies in the past, this land and the web of life recognizes them, they are no longer strangers to it." The Green Nymph however, the most hostile of the all 3 nymphs present would of course not allow it to be that easy: "If she is really speaking the truth and her mind is not corrupted by the black magic of the witch, to earn our trust she must destroy her Hageye ring. Only then we can be certain she is not under influence of the dark magic, only then we can see that she is still ally and friend of the Cat Lady." The Red Nymph, hearing her sisters out, decides to offer this chance to Mineva to prove herself, with this act, if she is unable to do so with words. "Destroy the Hageye. And I will by your guiding hand in our glade until your natural senses are restored. If you want us to trust you, you need to trust us too." Night Witch frowns at the idea. "I crafted this Hageye to be special to connect two individuals even if they are not of hag blood. Destroying it will render us both blind and deaf for a day, all what you will have is the sense of smell and touch, basically useless while our enemy roams the wilds. I may not need those senses to perform ritual, but I will no longer be able to answer your calls, and I am not willing to open myself to a suicide as Rauva's forces are out there. Can you really blindly walk towards your belief, Mineva? These Nymphs need to die, to be sacrificed for the greater good. Or the power source they guard will end up in Rauva's hands, just as the piece you are looking for to solve your puzzle did."

MIN's Turn:
1. (Destroys Hageye) Fine.
2. I will not destroy Hageye.
3. (Diplomacy 30) Our goals are mutual.
4. (Bluff 30) Cat Lady herself called me to do this through dreams.
5. (Intimidate 30) After I am done with you, you will never be as beautiful as you are now.
6. (Taunt 30) Come now, as leader of this place, you must be capable of seeing beyond black and white.
7. Fine we will leave and return after your other enemies are done with you.
8. (Attack)

Z374 wrote:

2. I will not destroy the Hageye.

No! We're not killing any of them! She shouts back at Lilly in clear opposition of killing the creatures of the glade. At the same time, I'm not destroying this. Instead she takes the ring off. This was on my hand last time we were here too. I'm already connected to Bryanna's spirit. You saw it for yourself when I got close. As she said then, evil done for the greater good doesn't serve the purpose of good. Her own words that she managed last time I was near her. I'm going to her now.

Mineva rose to her feet and tossed the ring back to Lilly. If they move against me then forgive them and do what you think is right, all of you. Her golden gaze turned back to the Nymphs. My thoughts and my actions are my own, regardless of what you might think. As she speaks the words she begins to move towards the spot where the spirit of her friend is anchored.

Oyo wrote:
Red Nymph could see that Mineva is her own, but was disapointed that she chose not to trust her to be the guide. She would step aside to let Mineva pass through now, and meet her spirit friend. But to the ideas of killing the Nymphs, Red one did not ignore. She orders the glade guardians to kill Night Witch, starting with her puma. "With the desire of our death this creature has set foot into our glade. ShadowEye, sisters, we must end the enemy before us. Attack!" ShadowEye Puma charges, taking the front line, as its two tails leave a fading trail of exalted energy in the air. Night Witch's eyes begin to glow cyan demonic, and she disappears with explosion of black feathers just as ShadowEye was about to strike her. The Witch reforms few meters from her previous position, and with wave of hand she summons an arcane ring that cages ShadowEye into the spot. The familiar of Blonde Nymph, Sylph, is dueling in air with Night Witch's familiar, Black Crow. The Treant now charges front to attack Night Witch, and she without effort destroys the tree spirit with fire, in self defense. Green Nymph places her hand on her heart as she watches her friend die. Red Nymph steps forward full of herself and her faith in Lion King, she summons the great amount of light energy as she keeps reciting sylvan chants, and the battle is about to take a whole new level. Words did not solve the situation, and now only blood can.

Lia's Turn:
1. We need to help Nymphs!
2. Fight for Night Witch!
3. Don't join anyone! This is not our fight.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
2. Fight for Night Witch!

The moon elf seems very pained as the diplomacy between the nymphs and Mineva fails. She shakes her head and begins to prepare to defend her own. That philosophy, after all, is what has kept her alive over the past four centuries. She draws her sword and stands between the nymphs and Mineva. "I have no desire to fight any of you but we will do what we must. We defend our own." Her silver eyes move to the witch. "And she is one of our own. If it's a fight you want, it is a fight you shall have." The bardess speaks steadily and then turns to her friends. "This witch is Lily, a mother of the Lyons and so my friends, we must defend her from harm. Mineva needs enough time to get to Bryanna's spirit as well."

Oyo wrote:


|Influence Gained: Night Witch +10|
|Codex Updated: Night Witch Hag Slayer Perk|


Chaos and hostility prevails in this once peaceful glade. The crow and sylph seems to be evenly matched and do not affect the ground battle beneath them. Now Lyons chose to fight their kin, to protect their kin. This was not easy for anyone.

Round 1:
 

DrunkenSolamnic wrote:


1.) Plot Twist

As the fighting begins to break out a black swirling mist rises out of the center of the battlefield. The tendrils pool together, piling onto each other threateningly as they grow and pulse to a height reaching over two meters tall. A flash of light pierces the blackness from within and it falls away to show to show a female figure clutching a large sword as she hunches over its hilt. The figure speaks quietly, with words that somehow echo as the blackness still dissipates. "The next one to draw blood on this ground, will die by my hand." With that the figure straightens fully, showing the Cat Lady's once mortal visage in dark steel and black armor as she wore in life. Her mane of black hair fading into black mist near the ends, as does her cloak and blade. Her form flickering slightly before solidifying as she smiles slowly.

Oyo wrote:
As the spirit of Tazla Kitara 'Bryanna' Lovich manifests at the battlefield, the fight takes a pause. Eyes are locked at this young, holy and pure energy that gathered its strength to mirror its former life. The Essence of Web of Life is here, capable to finally make contact with the living. Her arrival was followed with echoing roars of other felines hiding in the wilds of the glade. Green Nymph points her unloaded bow towards Night Witch: "See this Wraith? You killing one of her guardians awakened her power, and now Nobanion's Champion will silent you for good personally. Your crimes against the wilds will not be unanswered."

MIN's and BRY's Turn:
1. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

As she hears the violence start up behind her she had turned and frowned but she wouldn't involve herself in it aside from to place herself between the two sides. However as she moved and saw the visage form up she came to a sliding halt. Time seemed to stand still for the moment, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Once it sunk in she went sprinting at Bryanna and pounced at her trying to give her a hug, nuzzling like a cat! The half-elf seems far to rejoiced to see her friend again that she seems to have nearly forgotten the fray around her.

DrunkenSolamnic wrote:


Kitara's form flickers at the physical contact, almost winking out of sight entirely before returning to a more solid state. She takes a moment to put her off-hand against Mineva's back in a brief embrace, begetting more flickering before moving the elf back from her slowly sizing up the greater situation. She finally speaks softly to the nymph, "What has awakened my power is the atrocity and foolishness of what should be two allied forces shedding blood on the ground I gave everything to protect. Yet it seems some here could not even sacrifice their own small concerns, their own conceptions, their own pride to stand against the evils which continue to threaten this forest as a whole."

Oyo wrote:
Celestial Puma is now being released from the arcane circle, and she peacefully returns to the side of Red Nymph, who bows to Spirit of Bryanna: "Forgive our actions Cat Lady. Evil has trespassed this holy ground with desire to take you away from us, and refused to leave when peaceful chance was offered. There is no way of us knowing her real goal, all we have is word of your friend Mineva. It has been months since we found you, and this is first time you ever truly formed before us. A young spirit such as yourself is a perfect target for witches, and we cannot allow her black hands to make your pure soul dirty. Without you there will be no Web of Life and this glade will no longer be sacred if you leave it."

Bry' Turn:
1. Trust Mineva's words.
2. If I do not fulfill my destiny, there will be no glades at all in entire Cormanthor.
3. Time spent with you Nymphs was wonderful, but now I must answer this call.
4. If you knew me at all you would not do something as stupid as this!
5. (Detect Evil) The witch can redeem herself by aiding Mineva in goals for the safety of nature and life.
6. (Detect Evil) The witch can pay her crimes with death.
7. (Free RP)

DrunkenSolamnic wrote:


7. Free RP

Kitara looks to Mineva and then back to the Nymph. "I understand your concern for me, I value your protective instincts. In life I vowed to fight back the evil, to put the lives of others before my own. Bereft of the power of my god, I continued to live by those vows. Do you think that now, merely bereft of my mortal coil that I would compromise them?" Kitara smiles slighlty. "This is a task which needs done. Trust in Mineva's words and that no one who was once goodly is too far gone not to return. I will accompany them, Nymph for if this is not put to its final rest, someday there will be no glades in the forest." Kitara takes a deep breath and looks directly at the witch. "The concern for the safety of my purity, is not misplaced. Yet if I let that concern stop me from doing what must be done, then my soul is tinted darker by my own actions than anything this witch could do to me. However know this Witch, at the first sign of treachery you will be stricken down." She looks back to the Nymph as she moves to the side and rests her hand on Mineva's shoulder, her form flickering at the contact again.

Oyo wrote:


Red Nymph nods to Spirit of Bryana: "Thank you Cat Lady, it shall be as your will desires. And it honor to finally really meet you." The Nymphs make room for the Fellowship and Spirit of Bryana to pursuit their goals. Night Witch nods as she listens to the Cat Lady Spirit. "Your deal seems fair enough. Those I made deals with before you wanted far more than death ... but let's not talk about that ..." The Witch wanders of topic for a moment and quickly returns to the task at hand. "Your friend Mineva asked from me to unite you with her in her body through a spiritual ritual. This will allow you to travel with her beyond the limits of Web of Life, into the source of Dark Mist, that is infecting one of the powerful Fae Creatures. This is the leftover of the dark mist you gave your life to destroy months ago, a spark of it survived by feeding on the sylvan magic of this Fae Queen, and is growing powerful with each moment. Mineva would carry your holy power to heal Fae Queen, leaving nothing for the Dark Mist to feed on. Dark Mist will perish into nothing, as it did once before through your deeds. Whatever actions you took to battle this Dark Mist in the past made you the only cure for the Fae Queen, the other way was simply to kill Fae Queen. She was my friend in past life and I wish to rescue her."

MIN's and BRY's Turn:

1. I am ready to unite.
2. How do you know what I did in life?
3. Is there any side effect for entering Mienva's body?
4. I do not want to unite.
5. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:50 pm

Z374 wrote:

3. Is there any side effect for entering Mineva's body?


She kept close to the knightly visage as the others spoke. However she thought about the fact that Bryanna had taken shape again.  What'll happen now? If she and I joined together? Can we even do that still? What will it do t'us now? D'ya even want to join together?  Mineva tried to loop her arm with one of Bryanna's as she looked among the others around her.

Oyo wrote:


Night Witch nods to Mineva: "Yes of course it is possible to do this. The ritual is not as long as the recovery from it. Having another being share body without possessing it, especially a spirit as powerful as this, can be tiresome at first. Your body will become weaker before it becomes stronger. You will need to rest after the ritual. And once you awake you will be ready. Cat Lady will be your spirit guide and link to her deity, she will be the holy power that destroys the darkness, and you will be the weilider, and decide where her blow lands." The Witch explains.

MIN's and BRY's Turn:

1. I am ready to unite.
2. How do you know what I did in life?
3. I do not want to unite.
4. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

4. Free RP

After a few moments consideration Mineva looked up to the spirit of her friend and smiled with a nod.  She's taken her form f'now.  We'll stay separate f'now, I think.... or  A flicker of concern crosses Mineva's face before she decides to inquire further.  How vulnerable is she like this though?  I don't want anything t'happen t'her.

Oyo wrote:


Night Witch answers to the question: "Without a body she can be affected by any magic that affects spirits, and with the amount of divine power she exposes, she can easily show up on spellcraft radar. Once she steps beyond the border of her domain, beyond this Web of Life, her presence will be known to those who hunt for more power. All these would be concealed if you two unite. But is not necessary to complete our task." Witch looks at her returned hageye ring, not really sure what to do with it now.

MIN's and BRY's Turn:

1. I am ready to unite.
2. How do you know what I did in life?
3. I do not want to unite.
4. (Free RP)

DrunkenSolamnic wrote:


4. Free RP

Kitara looks to Mineva and the others then back to the witch. "Would it be possible to hide my presence under a non-detection spell or something similar?" Kitara smiles slightly to Mineva. "If I'm able to keep this form, I would do so if it will not compromise the task at hand. It would avoid the situation that so worries our friends all together."

Oyo wrote:


Night Witch nods to Cat Lady: "I can do that as I did for myself for all these years. I have a spell in my grimoire. But it may not be needed. This is obviously all new to you, and for your first manifestation I can say you are fast learner. You are spirit of the land, a living force of nature, a fey. Powered by the primal feline spirit. And who is best in concealing their presence from the senses of others but fey and cats? You are both and if you focus your will on doing this, it will manifest. The reason others may find your existence here intriguing is because your kind is almost never seen outside of the lands of Rashemen. Which makes you a perfect sample for study. I may dislike the Nymphs that protected you, but they did have a good reason for holding their line."

MIN's and BRY's Turn:

1. I am ready to unite.
2. How do you know what I did in life?
3. I do not want to unite.
4. (Free RP)

DrunkenSolamnic wrote:


4. Free RP

Kitara nods to the explanation and looks around. "My instinct says to remain independent. However I will yield to the collective decision of those who have braved these dangers so far. I ask you make your decisions quickly however." Kitara smiles wider to Mineva, resting a hand on the woman's bicep, causing herself to flicker in her existence again..

Oyo wrote:
FELLOWSHIP's Turn:

1. Unite Min and Bry.
2. Keep them separated
3. Whatever.

Oyo wrote:


3. Whatever.

Orion voices his opion to the Cat Lady Spirit, occasionally glancing at Mineva as well: "What is important is that we did not have to hurt friends and allies today. How you wish to leave your home does not really matter to me, and as it seems that you two were very close in life, it is only fair for you two to decide. My name is Orion and I know that it will be honor to travel along side guardians of nature and goodness, in whichever form it may be." The Aasimar gives deep nod of respect to Cat Lady spirit, and a comforting smile to Mineva.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
3. Whatever.

The lithe moon elven bardess strides forward and offers her own words on the matter, folding her hands in front of her as she speaks. "I have to agree with our friend Orion on this as well. It has to be up to you, Lady Bryanna and Mineva." The moon elf dips her head and offers a genuinely warm smile to the Calshite. "It is not for me to decide. If you wish to remain separate and we can still move forward in saving Zbrezza, then by all means feel free to do so." Her silver eyes move to the spirit and nods. "My deepest wish in all of this is to see two souls redeemed and hopefully offer peace to you, in some way."

Ticladesign wrote:


1. Unite Min and Bry

"Ooh, but uniting them can be so much fun!" Aesa squals with a bright look in her face, "Just imagine, Mushrooms! Just like My imaginairy mushrooms and me, then we can talk to them, and they can talk to us. No more I and me, noo, noo Mushrooms, only us and them!" Aesa whispers after all that exitement: "And surely, it's the best form of hiding, no one would expect, Mushrooms, we knows how to hide well!"

Z374 wrote:

1. Unite Min and Bry.

Mineva speaks softly to her friend at her side.  I don't like the idea of you being out in the open. I'm worried something will happen. I.. I think we should join but.. that's just me.  There is a look of fear on her face as she's uncertain about any decision now but she looks to Bryanna, seeing what she decides based on everyone's words.

Tanya wrote:


1. Unite Min and Bry.

Aura shakes her head. "This is not something I should cast my vote on. But if there is a safer way then it should be taken. Darkness and evil dominates this age and we should not make it easy for it. If the uniting can keep this holy spirit safe from a research lab, then that is what should be done."




|Influence Lost: -10|
1. Unite Min and Bry.

Sylva has been studying the event before her and looked at the Cat Lady spirit as a sign from one of wild elf traditions. When her turn came to voice her opinion, she would express it with her broken common: "Wild Shadow (Mineva) find her animal spirit like Lina tel' Taure Hoon (Isiolia) before her. They be one." After her short expression, she would return to judge Isiolia with her green eyes about decission to rather hurt the Nymphs than the Witch.

Oyo wrote:
Unite: 4 votes
Separate: 0 votes
Whatever: 2 votes

BRY's Turn:

1. I am ready to unite.
2. I do not want to unite.
3. (Free RP)

DrunkenSolamnic wrote:


Kitara's form flickers in an agitated manner, almost winking out of sight entirely before returning to a more solid state."I have a distinct memory of being considered nearly indestructible in life, but I said I would yield to the group's decision. We'll unite, but know I think it is foolish."

Oyo wrote:




"Then it is decided." Night Witch leads Mineva and Bryana to the entrance of the cave where Bryana was originally killed. Creatures of the glade and Nymphs start to gather to witness the event. Night Witch positions Mineva in front of the cave entrance, and Bryana in front of the cave exit, while she herself takes the spot between them. "This is the first threshold spirits need to learn to break to set free. Cat Lady has done this already and came to our world. And this threshold is a symbol that will empower the ritual. I will channel your spirit essence and unite it with Mineva. Close your eyes and keep calm. This is much more complicated than it looks." The Witch opens her arms, extending one towards Mineva, and other towards Bryana Spirit. Once she gathers the concentration, she begins to chant on Sylvan, whispering a spell almost as a melody. For the two entire world disappears, they see only each other, with a colorful void background. A white energy binds their hearts, they feel relaxed like never before. The witnesses see Night Witch as a bridge between two beings, connecting them, where Cat Lady takes form of a mist and moves towards floating Mineva few centimeters in the air. The purity of Bryana's energy was even able to restore a spark of Night Witch's former appearance, changing her cowlick from black into strong blonde like Lyons naturally have. As the ritual keeps going on for minutes, Nymphs and Glade Guardians start to communicate between each other after a short silence. It was a beautiful looking event, and a surprising one, as it came from something so dark, from a witch. The wind in air was playing with Isiolia's hair. As she looks up towards stars, she finds a red sky. A red sky!? Something was wrong, this was not part of the ritual. As Isiolia's eyes explore more she spots a tall man shrouded in shadows standing on top of a close low hill. Soon other beings join him on the hill. As Isiolia focuses on the man she could once again hear a song in the air. It was the same song she heard once she closed in for the first time to the Strings of Life back at Harper's shop in the Elventree. It was calling to Lia. But it was coming from this big man creature. He was followed by hag undead, they all coming from direction of drow corpses that Mineva left behind. Isiolia remembers Maya's words of vision: "First piece stolen by ArchNecromancer". All those shadows, dark energy, the flesh, the armor, it could not hide the piece from Isiolia's eyes. She saw it, the Bow of Life inside the leader of the undead. Giving the life to the dead, giving him strength to use his power. The ArchNecromancer has found a way to use this holy object against Lyons, for the evil and dark arts. Rauva created her best weapon ever with it, this Fey-Hag-Undead-Construct thing. And it looks terrifying. Night Witch is now finalizing the ritual, Cat Lady was no longer seen by others. Mineva was still floating in the air, with her hair slowly waving all around her head. And when the fusion is finally complete, it ends with her opening her eyes widely, her pupils taking the form of those in cats, before she closes them again and falls into sleep. The floating ends, she gently lands in the Witch's arms and the ritual is complete. The leader addresses the glade before him, as his voice echoes strong and deep on sylvan: "I came for Moon SheElf and GreenLeaf Shaman. You shall be taken with or without turning this glade into a field of death. Make your choice fast." Night Witch eyes widely open as she recognizes the voice. She looks down at sleeping Mineva and gently moves hair from her face and then returns the hageye in Mineva's fist. "She is not ready, not yet, not for him. Her elven blood will wake her up soon, but too late for this. Take her inside the cave." Glade Guardians take Mineva away to safety, at least for now until this place turns into a warzone. The three nymph sisters and their followers gather inspecting the numbers and the threat before them. Green Nymph tells Red Nymph while judging Isiolia's presence: "We shouldn't have trust them. Their presence brought more darkness to this holy ground. They should begone with it. All we care is that Cat Lady new form is safe from this harm. There are no means that we can fight this force on our own, not when the power of Cat Lady's spirit now belongs to a mortal."

LIA's:

1. We will come peacefully with you.
2. "Not for him?" Who is this, Lilly?
3. Old "friend" of yours Sylva?
4. If you want us, come and take us.
5. First the StormLord now this? Dark guys can't have enough of me.
6. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:53 am

Maiden of Loss wrote:


2. "Not for him?" Who is this, Lilly?

During the performance of the ritual, the moon elven woman paces slowly in front of the mouth of the cave while it’s done, her armor jingling from her light movements. She glances back as Lily speaks, then pauses as Mineva lifts into the air. Being sensitive to the elements, the elf looked up as the sky turned red and the wind increased. She slowly lifts a pale hand towards the sky and pulls back a stand of her hair around her ears. “Something’s not right.” She speaks towards Lily and the nymphs. “I sense trouble, whatever it may be.” She speaks clearly to those around her and instinctively her hand closed around her sheathed blade. The bardess’s head tilts slightly, in an avian manner as the strange song once again fills the air. The elf paces once more in front of the cave as her best friend is carried within to safety and her silver eyes wax and wane once as she considers the the Undead being, leader of the unlife up on the hill. Considering the she-elf has faced over four centuries of judgement, Lia seems perfectly nonplussed by the judgmental stares of the nymphs and the wild elf. She even laughs a bit to herself quietly in amusement at their stares. Her main focus in that moment was to keep Mineva safe, as well as the spirit now inside her. She snorts softly and tosses her head to look once more at the witch. “I’m guessing you know who that is, Lily?”

Tanya wrote:


|Influence Lost Sylva Greenleaf: -10|
|Influence Failure|


While she was not opposed to the redemption of the Witch, seeing that Isiolia was ready to sacrifice something what was already good and nature friendly for the sake of the witch did not leave Sylva at peace. And at the end of such a serious matter Isiolia managed to laugh to herself at Sylva's reaction. This further brought the wild elf relationship with other elves down hill. Not that it was only disappointment that covered her face expression, but also a regret for bringing the Moon Elf within her Greenleaf tribe, and sacrifice her own family for sake of the Lyons. Soon Sylva realizes that Isiolia would sacrifice just about anyone as long it benefits her family, and Greenleaf Elder's warnings finally started to make sense. Sylva starts to question her loyalty to her tribe, and where was she using the gifts of the Leaf Lord, to help someone selfish and self righteous as Isiolia? The situation got even worse when the slayer of her tribe appeared on the hill. Sylva recognized his voice, and his unlife form. His appearance struck Sylva with fear and memories of Greenleaf Tribe Slaughter. That together with loss of faith in their leader Isiolia on this quest locked Sylva out of her faith, blocking all her access to the divine magic of her patron. Perhaps she was the best weapon against the undead, but now she is useless and will not be able to join this battle. She steps back in fear towards Nymph, not sure what to do once she is requested to be taken by the talking undead being on the hill, by her personally worst nightmare.

Oyo wrote:


"Yes. Unfortunately that witches steal children of others are not just a fairy tale." Night Witch walks closer to Isiolia as she is answering the question. "This is Zatarox, a Dark Fae Prince. The most recent leader of Nightmare Coven, Night Hag Dalia, is his mother. With her plans to take over Forest Heart, she enforced her will and mated with a winged fey of royal blood. The father was a fey king, his soul stolen right after conceivement of Zatarox." The Witch sighs. "While I was still a double agent and worked with the coven, I watched Zatarox being raised by the witches as a killer. Sometimes his sylvan origin would breach to the surface, but Dalia would blackmail her son with the father of his soul. Zatarox was a slave from the moment he was born. He did horrific things that include the near extinction of wild elf tribe Greenleaf and centaur tribe Greenhoof. The mix of hag and fae blood created a monster whose raw power grew to the point Zatarox could share it with others in form of a pact. Dalia fed what she could not kill. After Greenleaf and Greenhoof, Lyons were the target of extinction. And Zatarox alone had the power to stand solo against all the Lyons including Forest Heart Guardian Xatimus. But in attempt to do so, he falls in love with Maya Lyon, who attempts to redeem him despite of all his evil crimes. In doing so he is turned against his mother, and aids Lyon which ironically brought the Coven of Nightmare to the extinction, and me as its only survivor. But he was killed during crystal explosion, nothing could survive this. And he does not look much alive now. But from what I can see, this is Rauva's craft. I would recognize that bitch's work no matter in which form. We should have face the drowess when we had the time, we lost so much time on backtracking. He is now between life and death, not mindless as his undead minions. He can speak and for some reason did not just storm in to claim his targets. I am his unfinished business as is your green elf friend and you are his new job. I sincerely hope that if you fight him you know how to destroy him, for I have nothing in this grimoire that can kill him."

LIA's:

1. Then we should surrender to save this glade from battle. And he will take us to our target.
2. (Influence Night Witch) Talk to him, he does not know you were not a "real hag".
3. Maya dated this? I thought that her worst date was half orc Garag.
4. Not giving up without a fight even if the glade is lost in process.
5. (Za Romance) Do you remember me Za?
6. (Lore 30) He had twin sister Zatalia who dueled Dalia's sister Hazelta.
7. (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:


2. (Influence Night Witch) Talk to him, he does not know you were not a "real hag".

The moon elf seems to instantly regret her actions as she casts a glance toward Sylva. Her silver eyes fill with pain and she sighs to herself. The bladesinger certainly wasn’t selfish when it came to her kin but her actions were certainly misunderstood and she could see how in that moment. She shakes her head slightly and considered their options carefully in utter silence before speaking. Lia continues to examine the creature before them, pitying the monstrosity that it had become through the Drow’s craft. She murmurs softly towards the witch. “Perhaps if we can reach Za and let him know the truth, he will break free from the restraints of Rauva. If he begins to understand that he was not alone during his torturous past…it may reach him.” She pauses. “If this fails…I know what must be done.” The moon elf hangs her head slightly, perhaps disappointed in herself but this soon causes her to steel herself and she drops the hand from her sheathed blade. She distances herself from the nymphs and Sylva. She quietly gestures the witch to step closer toward the creature, only so that they are both within speaking distance. "Hear our words then. Clearly, you are capable of thought and action." She speaks clearly toward the creature. "You were not alone during those dark times."

Oyo wrote:


The Witch comes alongside Isiolia to meet with Zatarox. He steps down the hill, dragging his large halberd's end to the ground. Grass withering behind his steps as dark energy sucks the life out of them. His followers are undead made of hag corpses, those that once used to serve Coven of Nightmare. Hag Witches now look even uglier than they use to be when they were alive. When the three finally meet in the center of the "battlefield" each side keeping their forces behind, nearly three meters tall Zatarox looks down at the Isiolia as she addresses him. His sight stolen away from Isiolia for a moment by the presence of the Night Witch, before he returns his attention to Isiolia. "You, the hag and the Greenleaf Shaman are to surrender your weapons and be taken to my mistress. Or this glade and all in it will burn." Night Witch was studying Zatarox, little intimidated but somehow impressed of such a complicated craft. Zatarox was full of scars and implants that enhanced him and replaced his missing body parts with metal, stone and bones. The harp with Strings of Life on Isiolia's back start to react in the presence of Zatarox. And it did not take long for the Witch to figure out what is the source to empower such a complex being. "He has the piece of Maker's Instrument inside him. Rauva got much better in her craft, but this is beyond what I would ever expect. To use something as holy as that artifact to create a half dead half alive being. Which means you never really died. But as every other her creation, you just serve as a tool." Zatarox looks at the Witch: "But not your tool anymore. Your sisters serve me now. The Coven of Nightmare is now undead force under my command. And you will join them soon enough." Undead Hag witches give look at the Night Witch as if they recognize her as once her own. "They were never my sisters. You were closer to me in blood than you realize. First manipulated by your mother, and now by this necromancer drowess. When will you see that you can be much more than someone's slave? You can be saved. Lyons believe in second chances, and if they could grant me one, they can do same to you." Zatarox shakes his head to the Witch. "I was once there were you are now. You are my past, and I am your future. This is what awaits you for accepting the redemption that Lyons can offer. Left alone in pain while dying for them. But you are already a powerful creature of the Night. Struggling to resist the hunger of your new nature, when you can simply give in and make it be easier for you. I will allow you to bite a portion of my soul. It will feed you for eternity, you will never feel the burden of hunger again, only the power itself will fuel your satisfaction. I know your kind, witch, and you will find no better food than I can provide." To that Isiolia has quick flashback when she first time met the Night Witch: "My appetite can be satisfied only with those that brought evil to others. Only then I can turn the pain they caused to their victims against them." As the flashback ends Isiola could see how tempted Night Witch was. This offer is too much for the Night Witch to say no to. |Influence Success: Night Witch| However tempting the offer was the Night Witch gathers the will to refuse it, remembering that Isiolia chose her over the Glade Nymphs. "There is on this world something worth more than what you can offer to me Dark Fae Prince. And I cannot sacrifice it for this." To this conversation Ail Fox Spirit would whisper to Isiolia: "This is a tricky one. In order for us to complete the quest we will need the artifact inside him. Without it we cannot complete the construction of Maker's Instrument. And in order to take it we have to kill Zatarox. And we do not have enough power at this moment to face him. If we surrender we can be taken to his Mistress. This would only prolong our lives we would have to think of how to act there. Or we can tell the Witch to feed on him. It is amazing how much this creature has suffered from the loneliness that he is now willing to buy loyalty with the only thing he has to offer. He must have realized that Lilly is his last chance and probably the only one that can survive that amount of power. If he is already offering she may gather enough power to face him herself, use his power against him. However she will be pushed behind the line of redemption. With that amount of evil injection within short amount of time, we may create another monster." The Fox Spirit goes silent there and it is up to Isiolia now to decide.

LIA's Turn:

1. Then we should surrender to save this glade from battle. And he will take us to our target.
2. (Influence Night Witch) Feed on him.
3. Not giving up without a fight even if the glade is lost in process.
4. (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:




4. (Free RP)

The moon elf slowly lowers her head as she considers the dark situation before her. She had little choice left. The elf quietly communicates with the fox spirit inside her mind. “Ail, you may wish to escape to the furthest depths of my mind. I will hopefully speak to you again later…my friend.” The thought echoes warmly inside her mind. She turns toward the witch and finally speaks. “Go with the others. Guard Mineva…the nymphs…the glade…Sylva…keep them safe.” She would raise her hands and push the witch towards the mouth of the cave. The elf seems to mean it and her eyes convey a brief sense of pain as she turns back toward the creature and speaks evenly, her silver eyes flashing briefly. “Here is the deal… Zatarox…if you can even be called such anymore.” Her voice is quiet and stern. The wind picks up around the elf and swirls around the creature, showing the elf’s determination. “Your terms are far from acceptable. The shaman and witch are only here because of me. I will go with you, peacefully, if you leave them, the glade and the nymphs alone. Clearly, you’re here because your mistress wishes for the other piece of the harp for her own diabolical plans.” The elf smiles wanly. “I think my offer is more than fair. Me and the harp for the safety of my friends.” She rolls her shoulders forward once in thought. “I will not allow the witch to lose her chance at redemption. I find it pitiful that you bargain with her, because you have very little to offer her. So take the deal I present to you.” The elf tries to utilize her diplomatic skills to the fullest, pausing, waiting for the monster before her to respond.

Oyo wrote:

|Diplomacy Success|

Zatarox observes Isiolia and listen carefuly to the words that are reaching his hallow spot where his heart was once. "The problem with the issue Moon SheElf is that I have no choice in the matter but to fulfill the will of my new creator. The only thing I was able to do is buy enough time for you to fulfill my quest without battle. And that time is now nearly out. Zatarox died four years ago for the Forest Heart. What stands before you is its husk, a puppet controlled by invisible hand." Even if Isiolia managed to persuade the monster, it does not seem to have any effect on what is to happen if his terms are not fulfilled. He clearly has no choice in the mater, but was simply strong enough to delay Rauva's command just for few minutes. His black wings open widely, and if Isiolia does not make the choice, that choice will be made for her.

LIA's Turn:

1. Then we should surrender to save this glade from battle.
2. Not giving up without a fight even if the glade is lost in process.

Maiden of Loss wrote:



1.Then we should surrender to save this glade from battle.

The moon elven woman grimaces at his words and without another word, she lays down her sword in a sign of surrender. Her shoulders slump slightly as she feels the pain of failing her friends and companions. She continues to be utterly silent and keeps her back to the nymphs and the glade. Her hands shake in anger as she surrenders wordlessly to the creature and would begin to follow him into the forest towards Rauva’s lair, not even glancing back at the others to see if they follow. She does, however, gesture them to discard their weapons and stand down, the wind whipping wildly around the whole glade from her own sadness and anger. The wind would be bone-chilling cold to those around her.


Tanya wrote:


Aurora steps forward and surrender herself giving her weapons and shield as she addresses to her love Orion. "We cannot let her go through this alone. Lyons must stay united together until the end. Nobody should be alone in such dark place. If we go there we may be able to reason with this Rauva and change her heart. If we do this she will not need to make undead anymore."




Sylva could not but shiver at Aurora's naive and poor conclusion. "Drow enslave, torture and kill. Watch the sky, it may be the last time ye see it." Without left much of a choice Sylva is taken by Zatarox's forces. The only comfort she finds is that this glade and its Nymphs are not harmed, surprised that Zatarox honors his word even under the influence of ArchNecromancer Rauva.

Oyo wrote:


"I don't know how can you stay positive in the most dark moments Aurora. But I am glad that at least one of us can. And you know that my place is with you, wherever that be." Orion surrenders and is now being taken away to the drow house. Knowing that surrender is saving this holy place from being destroyed however does not make it easy for him. He would obviously rather fall as a hero than a slave.

Ticladesign wrote:


With a look of sadness Aesa Observes how her companions lay down their arms. Eyes full of disbelief, must muttering a few words to them. "Lia.. what, what are you doings? Aurora.. surely, you do not mean to do this.. Orion? Talk sence into her. Please.." All that was left, was for little Aesa to look left, and to look right. All around her the grove of which this sacrifice of arms has led too. But then, by a single lightbeam, be it from artificial, or sunlight source, She saw all the beauty in the grove. All the small things, the defenceless things. All that can now remain, and grow. In peace. Untouched by anger or hatred, or the cause of all that. "Oh what grace has befallen upon my eyes so tiny, to see the Pure spirits of the forest, this one time. To see how vunerable they are. How important they are. Let there be hope for all that we leave behind, is this place so pure, so sacred." And with these words, half just to herself, Aesa too, surrenders. And one last glance upon the pure spirits of the Grove, and all the forests she loves like no other.

Oyo wrote:

|Influence Gained Night Witch +10|
|Codex Updated: Night Witch|


Not really fond of the Nymphs, the Night Witch gives her grimoire and surrenders to Zatarox: "It appears that our two centuries of rivalry has finally ended with Rauva as victorious. She bested me in magic by creating you. I have no choice but to come along." There was no sound of giving up in the Witch's words, despite of her statement. It is as almost as she wanted it to play out like this. The creatures of the glade and the Nymphs watch as the Fellowship is being disarmed and taken away by the dark forces of Rauva. Blonde Nymph seems to be the most concerned of what just happened. Mineva was left behind, and with spirit of Bryana united with her, Zatarox did not sense the presence of this sleeping power, waiting to awake. To him Mineva was simply another creature of the glade. Zatarox honors his word and leaves the glade unharmed. But at what cost? He took over the fellowship, leaving Mineva behind, and alone. After around twelve hours later, the sunlight is covering the glade. It is day. The Sky is back to normal, blue again. Nymph's Glade is healthy, beautiful. Mineva is sleeping on big pillows inside the cave. She is finally coming to herself, sooner than those without elven blood would. There is small pool inside the cave near her, that has very good reflection and can be used as a mirror. The first thing Mineva could notice is that her hair is changed. There are plaits on her head everywhere. And flowers in her hair. That was not part of the ritual, Nymphs are to blame for this...

BRYN's Turn:

1. (Free RP)


H&T:
 

Z374 wrote:

|Influence Gained +20 (+10x2=20)|

She looks at the surface of the water as she wakes and raises a hand to her eyes, surprised by the cat-like pupils.  There is a moment of confusion as she notices her hair and narrows said eyes before looking for the Nymphs.  When she tries to push to her feet she does so slowly, getting used to feeling of herself again.  Mineva was thankful that Lia hadn't tried to stop the binding but she was looking around for her friends and saw none of them.  Instead she decided to seek the Nymphs.  The little woman was wobbly still but was gaining more composure with every step.

Oyo wrote:
As Mineva makes her way out of her cave room through a cave hall she could hear a music coming from one of nearby cave rooms. Following the source, Mineva finds herself in cave room where the three Nymph sisters dance in circle around a Satyr who is playing enjoyable melody on his pipes. There were other lesser fey around that joined some sort of small celebration. As Mineva's presence was spotted, the Nymphs quickly move with their dance towards her, circling around Mineva now. "She has awakened, our youngest sister is finally with us!" The Blonde Nymph was first one to welcome Mineva with her cheerful voice. The Green Nymph as the most grumpy one manages to half-smile to Mineva, she obviously did like Mineva's presence but she simply did not want to admit that she likes her. And finally the Red Nymph who is not as crazy happy as Blonde Nymph nor as grumpy as Green Nymph, gives a honest smile to Mineva and warm words: "We never knew that Nobanion will grant us another sister in these dark times. And now there is four of us. While you were resting the creatures of the glade have voted that it is you who will take the leadership of this Sisterhood, and it is my honor to pass it onto you." Blonde nymph brings a crown made of flowers and gives it to the Red Nymph, who turns towards Mineva to crowns her. The music stops, cave goes silent, and all the present fey lock their eyes at Mineva, as if they were waiting this to happen for eternity.

BRYN's Turn:

1. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:40 am

Z374 wrote:


The Calishite woman seemed perplexed as the crown was set upon her head.  Leadership wasn't what she wanted, at least not at this time.  Her friends weren't anywhere to be seen still as her eyes scanned each face around her.  She winced as a pain shot through her with concern building up.  I appreciate the gesture. However ... where is Isiolia? Where are the others? I haven't seen them since I woke.

Oyo wrote:
As the question leaves Mineva's lips, the Nymphs exchange worried looks between each other, consider how to tell her the news if to tell her at all. Green Nymph was the first to gather courage for the answer: "While you were in through spiritual journey, evil forces arrived to the glade. In order to save it form the harm, Isiolia and her fellowship surrendered and were taken away." Red Nymph lays her hand of comfort on Mineva's shoulder: "We do not know where but we will always remember their sacrifice. Now you can guard this glade with us for eternity. You are no longer bound by mortal needs." The Blonde Nymph would then join the conversation: "Except that you can find out." She pulls out the Hageye she was hiding under her decolletage. To the surprise of the other two Nymphs that had no idea that Blonde Nymphs took this and hid it from them, they gasp. "You brought that thing in here?" Red Nymph narrows her eyes at the Blonde Nymph as she starts to justify herself. "I knew that if one of you two finds it first that you would destroy it so I took it and hid it ok? In order for Mineva to really become like us she cannot simply forget what she was. To find the peace in her heart and the beauty of the world she needs to know the fate of her mortal friends, and this ring has the answers. Only once her heart is pure of all negativity that memories of her old life can bring, only then she can become nymph." The Nymphs start to argue between each other about who is wrong and about who is right, pointing fingers at each other and creating chaos in the room that fey are well known for.

BRYN's Turn:

1. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:



Patience had never been Mineva's strong point but in dealing with the Lyons she'd become accustomed to this sort of rambling.  However her friend's lives were in the balance and there was no time for the babbling of fey.  Her voice welled up and as she called our a lion's roar sounded!  Be silent, all of you!  It was clear in her tone she wouldn't accept any argument right now.  Their sacrifice? We don't know they're dead. I know you may not care for them but they mean something to me!  There was a faint golden glow forming around her as she was recovered fully.  The two front wings of her cloak rolled up and settled around her neck with the feathers now creating a mock mane before blooming out again, folding behind her back.  I'm going to find out what's become of them and if I can I'll save them. If not....  Dark thoughts raced through her head but she had to shut them down.  Give me the ring so I can see what's become of them and I'll handle it from there. I don't expect any of you to help.  Her empty hand waited, palm up.

Oyo wrote:
When Mineva finishes expressing her demand with this powerful voice, entire room was staring at her with wide eyes, silently. The Blonde Nymph quickly gives the hageye to Mineva, and retreats behind Green Nymph, almost hiding. The room remains in silence, nobody dares to say a word before the new leader of the glade.

BRYN's Turn:

1. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:



Mineva takes the ring and turns to leave, making her way to the pool she woke up by.  Once there she sits and closes her eyes, slipping the Hageye onto her finger.  She tries to focus on the ring to see if she can use it to see through as Lilly could.  Her stomach was turning already for fear of what she may see.

Oyo wrote:
|Use Magic Device Success| This specially modified Hageye was able to transmit not only images, but also sound. However, the image was still blur and dark, and the only thing that Mineva could receive at first is sound of chains. Other sounds soon start to mix, the creepy groans of walking dead. As the image gets clear, Mineva could see her fellowship being led via chains as the sun sets. They follow Zatarox, very tired, as the undead servants almost drags them via chains behind him. Aesa in her fairy form is actually being carried in a cage, for her this trip was probably the easiest. They arrive before bushes and plants. They are being removed by some kind of mechanism, they were only blocking and hiding the entrance to a dark cave. From it's darkness red eyes glow, and a drow comes out. This may not be a regular cave, but a path towards Underdark. The male drow examines if everything was in check, and more drow come out to help him in securing Fellowship's weapons and items. As the fellowship is being searched, one of the drow approaches to Night Witch.

BRYN's Turn:

1. I am coming for you, don't fear.
2. (Remain Silent)
3. (End Hageye use)

Z374 wrote:
|Influence Gained +20 (+10x2=20)|

2. (Remain Silent)

In silence the half-elf watched, committing as much to memory as she could, faces, armaments, numbers and the look of the area.  Her friend had protected her and protected Bryanna's spirits when they were vulnerable and now Lia and the others were in this situation because of that.  There was a certain respect that came from that sort of thing, similar to the respect she held for Bryanna.

Oyo wrote:
As the Night Witch is being searched by the drow, nothing suspicions was found. Hageye ring on Witch's finger remains silent and causes no alerts to the security drow. The fellowship is then being taken inside along the dark path underground, with Mineva knowing exactly where they entered, where this entrance in Cormanthor Forest is. The transmission cuts here, and Mineva loses connection. However, without taking Witch's hageye away, Mineva will be able to establish new connection in near future, once the ring recharges with its power over time. Knowing her destination, all it remains now is to arm herself and get there. Her weapons and equipment is laying on a stone table next to the pool, the Nymphs probably removed it from Mineva so she can properly rest. All her items are there, and not a single wand missing.

BRYN's Turn:

1. (Talk to the Nymphs)
2. (Talk to the Red Nymph)
3. (Talk to the Green Nymph)
4. (Talk to the Blonde Nymph)
5. (Leave the Glade)

Z374 wrote:


1. (Talk to the Nymphs)

Mineva moved to her things and began to dress herself for a fight.  Come in here, please.  She beckoned the Nymphs, her.voice carrying through the cave.  As she laced her leggings up she watched the Nymphs file into the room.  The half-elf looped her belt on with all of the weapons normally attached to it.  Golden eyes observed the fey trio for a moment before she spoke. I'm sorry I yelled at you.  That wasn't needed.  I know you see me as a sister and it is an honor.  I am going to be saving my friends. I'm going to save Lilly too if I can. I'm going to save Zbrezza too.  That's my friends lives and a few fey lives.  I understand your misgivings about them but I see the potential in them.  If you want to help me save them I won't stop you. Nor will I command you to fight for something you don't believe in.  Keep in mind regardless of who I'm saving I am also going to destroy a threat to this grove and to you.  Do what you feel is right.  The Calishite finished dressing and arming herself, affixing her mask to the upper part of her face as the final piece of attire to be donned.

Oyo wrote:


After short and quick consultation the Red Nymph brings up what the trio decided: "Ever since we formed this glade we never traveled beyond the borders of the Web of Life. Beyond it only death, and remains of destruction that Liches and their undead hordes left behind. However, we cannot send you alone in dead nature. ShadowEye will be your company, and get you faster to your destination." The celestial puma emerges from the shadows of the glade, with its two tails. Her height when standing on all four legs matches Mineva's, this is obviously advanced celestial creature, its eyes glow with intelligence. Perhaps not capable of speaking words, but understands them as if she was a humanoid. Her eyes examine Mineva's, she sees the spirit of Cat Lady in them, and the celestial puma accepts Mineva as her new master. Will Mineva accept this gift of the Nymph's Glade?

BRYN's Turn:

1. (Paladin Special Mount) I accept.
2. I do not want to risk the animals' life.
3. Ah a servant? Finally some use of you.
4. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:


1. (Paladin Special Mount) I accept.


So long as you understand the dangers. I thank you for this, all of you.  She moves to the puma and places a hand under the cats jaw, fingers strumming.

Oyo wrote:
|Codex Updated: ShadowEye|

ShadowEye does short deep purr before she lowers down making it easy for Mineva to mount her. The Nymphs are watching their newest sister preparing to leave, and they miss her already, even if she yelled at them, they yell at each other all the time anyway. When Mineva is set, on her signal, ShadowEye carries her out in the wilds, disappearing from the senses of others. Moving unseen with this speed, even if she was twelve hours behind, Mineva has good chances to arrive on time to her destination, without need for additional rest.

Somewhere in the Cormanthor Forest, under its surface, not far from it, yet not far from the Undedark either, the Drow House Elghliik resides. Here its members are preparing for the event for their newest captured prey. The Fellowship is locked in the dungeon with other survivors that were captured before them. They are waiting for their final hour. Isiolia could see another moon elf in another cell across the hall. He is skinny, obviously starving, rooting. Her fellowship is chained for walls, with limited movement freedom. Their magic does not work here, something in the metal chains is preventing access to it. Aesa's cage does same to her as the chains to others, she is stuck in her pixie form.

Fellowship's Turn: Free RP

Maiden of Loss wrote:
The moon elven woman appears completely withdrawn into herself, perhaps reeling from the emotional pain brought on by past memories of her last captivity. There, by the wall, she faces away from her companions and turns her back to them. Isiolia is a beautiful statue in her utter silence. The air around her would be freezing cold, to the point where her current company may be able to see their breath and her silver eyes appear to be empty and dead. Perhaps the moon elf had warned Ail out of sheer necessity to dwell and hide into the corners of her mind instead of speaking to her. She says nothing to the other moon elf. She simply inhales silently, staring at nothing. Her chains may rattle from time to time as the female elf shifts into a more comfortable position.

Tanya wrote:


Aurora's breathing gives hint to others that she is first time this deep under surface. However, she still remains positive, believing that once they met with the leader of this community everything can be solved with words and that all the prisoners that are here before her will be set free. While waiting she finds herself in Orion's arms, as much as the chains allow her.




Sylva is sitting against the wall, hugging her knees without showing any sign of hope. She was witness of what drow are capable to do to her tribe, and finally it was her turn to fall into those evil hands. The only comfort she could find are thought that she will be united with her lost brothers and sisters like Rasha and Zeraya.

Ticladesign wrote:


Unlike on how others are used of her being, always that happy fey blooded, and usually in pixie form, Aesa just sits there in her little cage, staring from underneath her eyes through the bars of her cage. Her gaze would meet those of the others; perhaps. But she remains quiet and uncertain. Could it be she was sad, or angry, or both? But this was truely a moment where hope for a good ending was fading with the light in her eyes. If only her imaginairy mushrooms could comfort the little pixie, sitting alone in that tiny cage so deep in the realm of darkness.

Oyo wrote:


Orion holds Aurora while examining the cell the fellowship was placed in. As if he is searching for a way out. Even if it looks pointless in their position, his celestial eyes shimmer blue in the darkness, looking for something that could give the edge to get out of this place. When drow guard moves a bit away from their cell, he would attempt to cheer up the captured fellowship: "Everything will be fine, we are together in this." He looks at others as inspiring tone comes out from his voice. He grabs a chain, gently checking its strength in the wall, but not attempting anything that will draw drow guard's attention. "When we survive this, tales will be told and songs will be sang, about the heroes who stood against this evil." The chains may block the access to magic, but not the natural talents of this skald. It shines like the last hope of beacon in this darkness.

Oyo wrote:


Night Witch does not seem to be disturbed by the event that hit the Fellowship, and finally she shares why: "Mineva used Hageye, she knows where we are. If she is brave and crazy enough she will come for us. I cannot contact her back, these shackles are blocking every magic from leaving the wearer, while not the incoming magic. This is how drow can use magic to torture their prisoners who cannot fire back. Everything is going according to the plan. We are in, we just need to find Rauva's alchemist laboratory and steal the Soul Tearer."

LIA's Turn:

1. You and your Soul Tearer, can't you think of something else for once?
2. See? Me not knowing to use your jewelry is going to save our butts after all.
3. Those are great news, all we have to do is be patient now.
4. I know I can't wait to get Soul Tearer too, we are so close.
5. (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
3. Those are great news, all we have to do is be patient now.

The moon elf seems to be broken from her silent reverie as a familiar voice speaks. She turns her head and nods slowly to the witch, her silver eyes flickering briefly in thought. Lia speaks quietly so that none of the nearby Drow can hear. “It’ll take some tact and patience, however, yes. We only get one chance at this.” She smirks slightly as she turns away once more. “And if I know Mineva, she is certainly crazy and brave enough to find us and break us out of this gods damned hellhole.”

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:54 am

Oyo wrote:


The Fellowship remains in the dungeon, locked and chained in their cell for the walls. But this small and silent talk brought better atmosphere in this dark hours. As they wait for their fate, far away from them near the throne hall, Nyvan Duskryn, the male drow that has been reporting all events to Rauva, approaches her from behind with the recent news. They exchange their drow words.



"Your targets have been captured Mistress. They spent few hours in their cell and are ready to be brought before you." Rauva fixes her mask before she replies to Nyvan: "Finally, we did not have a better capture for centuries. Of course we did not, as your previously leader was weak and had to be replaced. Now things are finally moving forward, for the better." After a short pause, Rauva turns to face Nyvan: "Nyvan, you served Jrggred without questions. You built your reputation in this house, and your elite squad of assassins is what most of the drow dreams to become now. But that will not be enough for this new house to flourish." Nyvan's eyes meet Rauva's one visible eye, as the other is covered in mask: "I am not certain I follow Mistress." Rauva steps towards Nyvan and lands her hand on his shoulder. Nyvan could feel nothing but cold and bones under the glove as Rauva makes the contact: "I heard the cry of The Vengeful Banshee last night. She called for you but you could not hear. Your faith is still claimed by The Masked God of Night. You must change like I did. And then the others in the house will follow your steps. I was able to convert half of our people in the house, they did not even believe that The Vengeful Banshee exists. The other half falls on your shoulders. That is why conversion on you and your elite assassins will be performed. Everything is already prepared. As I deal with our "dear" guests, you will report to the Necromancers for the ritual. " Nyvan did not like this idea but he does not display his disagreement against Rauva. He simply bows in agreement to Rauva and leaves her be.



Before he is to report to the Necromancers, Nyvan moves towards Cantina, in the VIP section. There are many drow here enjoying in drinks, in food, in dance, and in each other. Nyvan orders a drink and sits down next to members of his assassin squad. He mutters something with his close companions, as his eyes examine the stage where drow musicians and dancers are performing. Among them dances the blue eyed drowess, who witnessed horrors in this house, and is now finally finding some peace in the dance. She notices Nyvan entering the Cantina, and just like everyone in House Elghliik, she also well knows who he is.

SHADOWLEAF's Turn:
1. (Perform 30) (Draw Nyvan's attention to yourself)
2. (Shadowdancer) (Send your puppet to listen to the VIP section)
3. Free RP.

Ticladesign wrote:
2. (Shadowdancer) (Send your puppet to listen to the VIP section)



It was with gentle movements of her fingers, while she was dancing in the background with the other dancers. Her long robes were flowing like a banner in the wind, and the colors projected on the stage made the Porchelain mask of this mysterious dancer look even more elusive. But her White gloved hands moved ever so gently, in a manner so odd and unseen to any observing eyes, that the true purpose of the waving hands, and fingers rapidly playing with the shadows around her remained undetected. And from within a Large shadow near the courner of the stage, there were a few chairs stood and all these unimportant crates, there roze a Shadow, manipulated by the White gloved hands of this mysterious dancer. It took form, and it grew slowly in size. A figure it was, yet just projected onto the wall, a place where no eyes were looking.



Across the wall is slided, like leafs are driven by the wind, and as the shadows of trees and rock were moving as the sun would rise. Here too, that shadow puppet was moving. Quietly, driven by the one force that would never be expected in the depths of darkness and evil. Hope. And so this Shadow puppet slided across the walls, close to that private lounge of the Inn, where Nyvan was headed.

Oyo wrote:




"This is our final hour. After tonight we will no longer be able to feel the taste and pleasure that life can offer." Nyvan informs his three comrades who seem to be all assassins, one of them is a female drowess. The group of three relaxing drow in the VIP section no longer seem to enjoy since Nyvan brought the news. The drowess assassin seems to disapprove Rauva's plans more than Nyvan: "It is still not too late to rebel against Rauva. We can restore the house's true name and devotion to Vhaeraun. It was us who were able to trespass into Lyonland and it was us who dared to attack GreenLeaf tribe near the Elventree. By our Lord's mask we even killed Rasha and Zeraya, and now Sylva is down in our dungeon. I don't want to become a dead thing, I am drow and I am perfect as I am. Being anything else is beneath us. You have enough people here who stand with you, we can kill Rauva, and you will take her place that was rightful yours anyway. All they need is you to signal them." Nyvan shakes his head in disagreement: "We cannot succeed in this. Not after she created that monster Zatarox. It will be suicide. Enjoy this hour as it is your last. Then find me at the Necromancers. Rauva wants to personally interrogate the Witch, the Greenleaf and Moon Elf. I will take a walk to clear my mind for the ritual." Nyvan stands up and leaves VIP section. The conversation was heard by the listening shadow.

SHADOWLEAF's Turn:
1. (Follow Nyvan)
2. (Go to the Dungeon)
3. Free RP.

Ticladesign wrote:
2. (Go to the Dungeon)




A sudden moment of shock brought the Puppet player to hold her hands still. Still in the position as she would make, and control the Shadow Puppets of her own creation. There was a graveness and weight of the news that had come to her through the Shadow puppet. But what to do. The Puppet player looked left and right. Wondering what options may lay there. Yet there was no path layed out to her than to act. And a Puppet player always acts in the background. Avoiding direct confrontation. Though this moment, the Puppet player did not know how long she could operate in the Shadows. But such was a concern for another time. The puppet had faded, and the Drowess in the long, black robe, wearing the performer's White porchalain mask of the Shadow Puppet player, took the path towards the dungeon.

Maiden guide her hand.

Oyo wrote:
As Shadowleaf makes her way down to the dungeon, she meets with the guard that is patroling the dungeon hall. He seems rather bored in his shift. He looks at the Drowess and her porcelain mask: "This is not place for performers. Go back to the Cantina."

SHADOWLEAF's Turn:
1. (Bluff 20) Rauva wants everyone present during the big event. Join them as I prepare the prisoners.
2. (Sleight of Hands 20) (Steal Keys) You are right, sorry to disturb you, I will return to the Cantina.
3. (Flirt) I want to have some fun with prisoners. And after that I can let you have fun with me.
4. (Attack the Drow Jail Guard)
5. Free RP.

Ticladesign wrote:
1. (Bluff 20) Rauva wants everyone present during the big event. Join them as I prepare the prisoners.



"Now now.." A female, but rather hollow voice resounded behind the Porchelain mask, "Would it not be an exeptional reason for Rauva to send one of the performers all the way down here, to you and call you upstairs?" A moment of silence ensued, and The Puppet player raised her hand, two fingers up. "On my word, There is a call for everyone to be at the big event. My task is done, and can remain watchfull here as you attend this event. Now, go."

Oyo wrote:
|Bluff Success|

Drow Guard listens carefully to the Shadowleaf's words as they make perfect sense to him: "Yes it's about our most recent capture. I am sure that Rauva will not miss this opportunity to once again display her great power to rule us all. There is not much to do here simply ring the alarm if anything suspicious happens. I will keep the keys with myself." The Drow Guard leaves the jail hall to Shadowleaf. He goes upstairs and closes stone door behind him. Now all locked cells are before Shadowleaf, and she easily locates the fellowship. With guard gone with the keys there is no way to unlock the cells, the women in black robe and porcelain mask is not skilled enough to open the locks. But she did not spend last three weeks witnessing horrors of this house to come empty handed. Shadowleaf bears the knowing that can bring this drow house down. Will she share it and if so, will Fellowship use it to their advantage?

SHADOWLEAF's Turn:
1. Free RP.

Ticladesign wrote:
1. Free RP



The Shadow Puppet player seems to follow the movements of the guard as he sets out to leave, The Porchelain mask's gaze firmly set on him. Then as the door closes shut, She speeds to the cell where the fellowship is held, and taps on the celldoor vividly, to draw their attention. "Please listnen.. I cannot get you out, but can reveal to you how we can make this house fight each other. Listnen carefully, I shall say this only once!" One last glare at the door, from where the guard had departed from. It remains quiet, and nobody to enter this moment, on which the Puppet player revealed all she had found out about this house, and how the fellowship could use their weakness against itself. "If we play this out right, and Nyvan can be supported, This house will turn against each other, and Rauva will have nobody else but Zatarox at her side. However.. if Nyvan is not saved from the conversion ritual, Rauva will have the full backing of the house on her side against all of you."

Oyo wrote:


Night Witch narrows her eyes suspiciously at the masked drowess: "Yes of course we should take trust in a word of a shadowy person. Did Rauva send you here to play her games? Because I am not in the mood to please her right now." Night Witch seems irritated by the Shadowleaf's presence, at least the other guard was quiet.

LIA's Turn:

1. I know her.
2. Leo did mention a volunteer. May I see your Dnylis leaf?
3. (Investigate) What kind of conversion ritual?
4. I agree with Night Witch, leave us alone.
5. Does anyone else knows her?
6. (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
6. (Free RP)

The moon elven woman pauses and listens carefully to the masked female as she spoke. Instinctively, however, she was naturally distrustful and suspicious. Lia had lost too much over the last year to simply trust any Drow at their word…the loss of her bondmate Anyn and the multiple attempts of trying to kill her and her current bondmate left a scar that would never heal. But, for some reason, she felt a pang of sincerity coming from Shadowleaf, the strange Drowess before her. It takes several moments for the elf to approach the door of the cell (as much as the chains allowed) and she simply studies the woman before speaking. “Who are you? Why would you wish to help us?” She asks quietly.

Ticladesign wrote:




The Dark robed Dark Elf Stands close to the cell door, yet does not move to face Isiolia, but slowly moves her head, where the blue-like Fairy fire of a light source would illuminate her Porchelain mask like a firefly would shine in the pale moonlight. The Drawing on the Mask was a familliar one to some, that eerie smile painted on the mask, while the eyes seemed to have tears painted below the empty eyesockets, but Isiolia could see the Blue eyes of the Dark Elf that hid behind the mask. Eyes that looked at her in all sincerity. "The defeat of all evil is that even in the darkest of places, the deepest of caverns, and the most hopeless of situations; Light of hope shall shine. I prayed for salvation, and promised to be that beacon of hope at that one moment when the light in your heart may fade. Then on that moment I shall carry you all to the light of hope." Around the neck of the Dark Elf a pendant was seen, a shining, silvery pendant of a Dancing Drow holding a sword. "Some of you may know me as Shadowleaf. Some as the Puppet player. My Friends know me as Jennifer ShadowKyss. and onto you I entrust you this knowledge, for I seek to bring light of hope back into your heart, as mistrustfull as it may be. Trust me, and the Light of Eilistraee shall guide you all, away from the darkness."

Oyo wrote:
LIA's Turn:

1. (Trust) It is good to see that moonlight breaches even this deep into dark.
2. (Distrust) You could have kill owner of that pendant and now use it for deception.
3. (Investigate) What kind of conversion ritual?
4. What the rest of you think?
5. (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
5. (Free RP)

The elven woman smiles and slowly tilts her head to the side, perhaps seeming pleased. It wasn’t often that a near complete stranger offered to bring the elf hope and light and this clearly touched Lia’s sensitive and old heart. She seems to take Jennifer at her word, for now and perhaps even seems convinced that the Drowess is genuine. She considers the woman further, with unveiled curiosity before speaking in reply. “I see. Well, it’s nice to meet you. My name is Isiolia Nightstar.” She murmurs toward Jenn, still keeping her voice low because of the guards. “I am a bladesinger and a bardess. Now…will you tell me more about this plan of yours?” She arches her brows, a flash of hope sparking in her silver eyes.


Ticladesign wrote:




The puppet player tilts her head to Isiolia for a quick moment, a tilting that almost looked like a gentle twitch, an ajustment of mood or finding the Moon Elf's words rather intriguing. Then the hollow sounding voice is what follows. "The Plan that I have, was to guide you and your company to savety, to a place where the light of the moon shines. How we proceed to do that is however entirely up to you." Slowly the Drowess lifts her White gloved hand, yet hesitating to do anything with it. She merely holds it there, awaiting the choice she would give to the company. "This is the choice I give upon all of you. Either, I shall attempt to blast the lock of the doors free with A thunderblast, or through my skills of the Shadow Puppet player yet.. that will rally all the Dark Elfs here onto Rauva. Or we choose to wait the moment, and by your signal I shall come to your aid, when the house is divided should you find a way to create confusion among them. The choice is yours. I am here to aid you, until the end, if need be."

Oyo wrote:
LIA's Turn:

1. (Investigate) What kind of conversion ritual?
2. (Politics) I need you to open the main gate in case Mineva comes, then save this Nyvan together as we stall Rauva.
3. I need you to open the main gate in case Mineva comes, then kill this Nyvan together as we stall Rauva.
4. (Distrust) Go kill Nyvan alone, so you can prove yourself trustworthy.
5. Blast this door open I don't care if everyone hears our escape.
6. (To Fellowship) What do you think?
7. (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
6. (To Fellowship) What do you think?

The elf nods to the Drowess before turning to the others. “If it were just me, I would make the decision right away but it’s not just me. I dragged you all into this.” A hint of pain and guilt entered her voice as she spoke. “What do you all think? I know this much…I’m not staying to rot in this dungeon any longer. I think it's time for action." Lia smirks slightly. She obviously has no issues causing some destruction on what was hopefully their way out.

Tanya wrote:


Aurora smiles at approach of the Shadowleaf, and all what she have said further more proves this naive aasimar how right she is. "The mere presence of ourselves is already changing the hearts of drow here and soon they will see errors in their ways and once they do, the peace can be made. Cormanthor is a big place for everyone to live together in harmony. If this Shadow Lady was once drow and now she was touched by the Moonlight of her goddess, then so can others be touched by the same light. You are this light in darkness, Isiolia, you should see to solve the matters without conflicts. Save this Nyvan and you two together can speak to Rauva."




|Influence Failure|

Sylva recognizes the figure before her, she saw this mask before, years ago, when it came to her aid, as answer to a call made with Horn of Leaf Lord (New Generations Campaign). But she does not reveal her true name to Isiolia, and instead plays along with shadow nicknames, allowing ShadowLeaf to decide for herself how long will she wear her mask: "Me knows Shadowleaf, she save Greenleaf Tribe once, she save Sylva from claws of this house once. Her shadows may not ring the truth, her words however do. But me knows Nyvan too, and what he and his people did to me tribe. Me say play cards how ye wish, as long Nyvan ends dead at this story's end." Hate was obvious in Sylva's expression, even if she was glad to see Shadowleaf again, the thought of Nyvan made her wild elven blood boil in rage.

Ticladesign wrote:




The Little cage in which Aesa is held starts to rattle and shake. So exited she seems to even catch a glimpse of the only Shred of hope in this deep, dark dungeon. And surely the thought came to her that the Puppet player with that familliar mask was a Drow; like all of them who were so vile, and so dangerously evil in their intent. Or she could be an imposter! Truely with that mask it's easy to do so. But how then, could she know all these things. It can only be Shadowleaf, could she? "Please help us.. help us Rise up to the light. As you did, once."

Oyo wrote:


After Orion suspiciously studies the masked drowess, he turns to Isiolia: "We are already captured and the worst awaits us. There is no loss in giving opportunity this stranger to do what she claims to believe. We must remember our main mission, and that going head on against entire drow house could be at high price, which may affect the outcome of our priority goal. Getting this Nyvan to our side is beneficial. But if you strike deal with that drow, I hope that you are prepared to honor it. If you decide to back stab him should the opportunity occurs, you will prove to be no better than drow."



Night Witch would agree with Sylva: "Use this drow, Nyvan, to your advantage and when he serves his purpose, cast him away like the rest. His rival was Nym, and we got rid of him few years ago, to be more specific, Archdruidess Mylanis Nirthrin Lyon killed him. Nyvan had more than enough time to win the favor of remaining drow after Nym was removed out of the picture, perhaps even so more than Rauva. Rauva, as obviously more powerful, was able to claim the throne of this house and change it in what it is now. I do not doubt that Nyvan would miss the opportunity to take down Rauva, even if that means working with his enemies, with us. But that does not mean he will not turn on you once Rauva is dealt with. You will have to do that to him before he does it to you. We still do not know from what do we have to save him from. If Rauva organized a ritual, it must be something big."

LIA's Turn:

1. (Investigate) What kind of conversion ritual?
2. (Politics) I need you to open the main gate in case Mineva comes, then save this Nyvan together as we stall Rauva.
3. I need you to open the main gate in case Mineva comes, then kill this Nyvan together as we stall Rauva.
4. (Distrust) Go kill Nyvan alone, so you can prove yourself trustworthy.
5. Blast this door open I don't care if everyone hears our escape.
6. (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
2. (Politics) I need you to open the main gate in case Mineva comes, then save this Nyvan together as we stall Rauva.

Isiolia would consider each of her companions’ words carefully, nodding to each as they offered their input. Once they all finished speaking, the elf turns once more to Shadowleaf. “For now, we may as well use this…Nyvan…to our advantage. Perhaps he can be redeemed, perhaps he cannot. I will worry about that once we are all safe and out of this hellish place.” The elf narrows her eyes thoughtfully. “I think we should try to find a way to open the gates, in case Mineva comes to before we get out of here. Then we may as well see what this Nyvan can offer us in terms of stalling Rauva.”

Oyo wrote:

|Influence Success|

Night Witch adds: "Mineva could simply attack this Shadowleaf on sight, like the rest of the drow here. And if they spend time trying to gain trust in each other, some of us may not make it. Even if this Shadowleaf did not prove anything to me, I trust your decision Isiolia. And while these shackles are preventing me to use the magic myself, my familiar is still free. My crow can still access hageye remotely through the emphatic link. I may not be able to exchange words with Mineva, but she will feel right about Shadowleaf, and there will be no time lost in their encounter. Mineva was wise in choosing to not contact me when she had the opportunity. It did not give away magical properties of this ugly ring and guards did not take it." Night Witch then turns to Shadowleaf. "This is your opportunity to prove what you claim to be." The stone door to the jail hall open, and few drow guards come down the stairs, meeting with Shadowleaf. They unlock Fellowship's cell and are taking out one by one member of the fellowship, each being escorted by two guards with chains. One of the drow guards addresses Shadowleaf: "We are taking these to the arena. We did not have such a capture for centuries and Rauva wants to personally and in public interrogate and torture them. You should not miss out this event, everyone is invited."

SHADOWLEAF's Turn:
1. (Bluff 20) Such a shame and I thought I will have more time with them myself, alone.
2. (Bluff 20) Then I should begone and find something better to wear for the event of century.
3. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:10 am

Ticladesign wrote:




1. (Bluff 20) Such a shame and I thought I will have more time with them myself, alone.


"Now now.. Surely such an event needs alot of preperation, and as a reward for my performance earlier, could I have some time with them alone? I'm sure that isnt too much to ask?" The voice behind the mask resounds hollow, and emotionless. Yet with a determination suiting for a Drow of her stature. Her body language does reveal she didn't come just to be sent up again without some time with the prisoners. What a shame it would be if she couldn't.

Oyo wrote:
|Bluff Success|

Drow Guard smiles at Shadowleaf: "I know exactly what are you talking about. Once you start torturing them you simply never want to stop. It is such a pleasure and fun. But unfortunately things like this is what makes preparation longer. You will have to suffice with other prisoners darling. Here are the keys to the cell with Akh'Velahr survivors. They are still very much alive to feel every pain you plan to inflict on them, and do not hold yourself back. They will be soon joining Rauva's army of corpses, so you are free to do with them anything you want, keeping them healthy is certainly not in plans." When Shadowleaf was granted the keys, she was left alone in the cell. Drow guards took away the fellowship to the Arena. The lives of Akh'Velahr survivors are now in Shadowleaf's hands, if they are set free they can move to the surface and escape. But unlike Shadowleaf, they are not drow in this house and cannot come and go as they please, the GateKeeper will kill them.

SHADOWLEAF's Turn:
1. I must make exit safe before I set them free.
2. Their lives are not my concern.
3. I can use them to help me kill GateKeeper.

Ticladesign wrote:




3. I can use them to help me kill GateKeeper.

How could I possibly beat the gatekeeper, nor how could any of the prisoners get passed the gatekeeper and live? Who am I, from where have I come, to stand here deciding upon life and death? What grace has been given upon me to decide upon life, and death, and judging those to remain, or follow a certain end? Jennifer ShadowKyss; the Shadow Puppet player looks slowly at the key in her hand. She turns it around, as if contemplating a crossroad of choices within her very own soul. She did not want to be here, she did not want to decide upon who would come, who would stay, and who would march to their very end. From a dark shadow a figure emerges, vibrating, shifting in and out of shape and form. A Long, goblin like nose, and pointy ears. Long hair. He too holds out a key, holding it before his eyes, or so it would seem. The dark eyes inside the white, near illuminated face look straight to Jennifer. In turn, she stares back at him, with her white porcelain mask. Hollow eyesockes, as dark as that of the Goblin like Shadow in the dark corner. "You came through the dark tunnels." A voice resounded in Jennifer's mind. "Through Moonlit fields and howling mountains" She answered. "You are a wandering soul, restless on the unknown surface." "Through The forests with Pillars of wood.." "And Labyrinths of Thorn and leaf." The Goblin like Shadow figure slightly tilts it's head, observing Jennifer. Staring, and staring, and holding before her the key in his hand. "In search for the key to redemption. Towards the gate of stars, in this Labyrinth, you are seeking the keys to your own soul and blessing of the Maiden. Have you found the key now, have you truly?" Jennifer turns the key in her hand once more. Observing it, studying it. This may just be a key. And that surely is what it remains. But behind each key lies a hand that is driven by a decision. And those are the keys of one's soul. And she has been searching for that key for so long. For long now She had been searching for the key of her soul, to open the door to redemption. Yet also ran away from the importance of guiding others upon a path that would be best for them. And maybe that is why She may be wandering in that eternal Labyrinth of time within her very own soul, seeking a key so hard to find. It is the key of risk which may lead to the gate of stars. The final path onto redemption. Yes. The days of hesitation were the deceitful paths in an everlasting Labyrinth of her own soul. "All the prisoners stand a better chance with me, as I shall face the gatekeeper; yet I shall not be alone, nor afraid of this task. We must trust each other, and success."

Oyo wrote:
As ShadowLeaf opens the cell, about ten Akh'Velahr survivors come out, and only two, a male and female elf, are still in condition to fight. But they are unarmed. They spent long time in the cell, they would accept anyone's help at this point, even a suspicious looking masked dark elf, just to get out of this place. Together they make their way towards the surface, as the attention of the house is focused on the big event in the arena. There are five poles in the center of arena, connecting ceiling and floor. Isiolia is tied with hands around her pole in the center, and Aesa with her cage is placed above Isiolia. To Isiolia's left side are tied Night Witch and then Orion, for their own poles, and to Isiolia's right side are tied Sylva and Aurora. There are about a hundred drow present in the public, talking, creating a background voices that are loud enough for fellowship to speak freely to each other without concern they will be heard. The arena still has some fresh corpses of the victims that were here before the fellowship. Night Witch turns towards Isiolia: "Remember, You, Sylva, and I are the main focus of Rauva. Her pride is great, thus all this show to display her power. But her pride is also her weakness. With right words you can buy us time needed before Mineva can come. Let's just hope your new mysterious porcelain masked friend knows what she is doing." And finally the top door open. The silence takes over the arena, all red eyes locked at the stairs.





Rauva was stepping down the stairs towards the arena, behind her she is being followed by Zatarox. She looks far more intimidating than any drow present. Her staff looks very expensive, and half of her face is covered with a mask. As she enters the arena with Zatarox, she makes her way towards the leader of the fellowship, towards Isiolia, as Zatarox remains at the entrance of the arena. Rauva looks her over, studying Isiolia curiously before she addresses her in a fluid elven tongue, that even surface elves could be jealous of. |Listen Success| Even if her lips make perfect sync with the words spoken, Isiolia realizes that Rauva does not use mouth to make the words sound: "For centuries we were trying to crush the tribe of GreenLeaf. Paranoia of trusting outsiders isolated them from allies, even from the Mith Drannor. It made them weak. But my assassins saw you being touched by their elder. And you are the outsider. You do not even look like a Lyon. You are a Teu-tel-quessir. Yet the elder Lerya did not only exchange words with you, but connected with you through a special and ancient ritual known to wild elves. Now what is so special about you to change someone who has been stubborn since her youth? What secrets did your minds share?"

LIA's Turn:
1. I am not telling you anything.
2. It was the Dnylis fruit of knowledge.
3. (Admire Bluff 50) The only person special here is you, your highness.
4. Night Witch you take it from here.
5. Sylva you take it from here.
6. (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
6. (Free RP)

The moon elven woman studies Rauva in return before replying, perhaps seeming mostly unimpressed by the masked Drow female. She does, however, seem to think carefully before formulating her reply. Her tone remains flat and dry, to the point of her eyes being cold and emotionless and the cold wind swirls at her feet as she is bound and placed in the pit of the arena. “Even if I did try to explain, drowess, the strength of my will and heart are things you cannot ever understand. Your kind will never understand the things I hold dear. You spin your webs and try and try…yet such things are way beyond your understanding! Your darkness limits you!” Her back straightens as the elf strains against her bindings and the look in her eyes is indeed dangerous. She may have however gotten Rauva’s attention. The intonation of her voice is strong enough to appeal to the heavens and booms with the elf’s inner strength of four centuries of unimaginable turmoil and pain.  

Oyo wrote:

|Orion -20% hp|

Rauva frowns and the display of will and strength of the Moon Elf before her. Isiolia was not broken despite of spending hours in the dungeon. And it was time for Rauva to take necessary steps to achieve such. Rauva unleashes a beam of dark energy from her hand that drains life from Orion. She did not use the full strength of her power, she did not plan to kill him, not yet at least, just to make him suffer a bit by bit. Orion's eyes wide as he opens mouth and groans in pain. His pain satsifes the red eyes in public as they watch the event. Rauva then faces Isiolia again: "I do not have limits. My goal is not in understanding you, but in knowing you. And the common weakness of kivvil is that what they hold dear is who they travel with. Let me be clear. Each time your answer does not satisfies my question, your friends will suffer until they die and raise as undead. And then you will be forced to destroy them. Now let's try again. What secrets do you share with the Elder of the GreenLeaf tribe?"

LIA's Turn:
1. I am not telling you anything.
2. It was the Dnylis fruit of knowledge.
3. Please don't hurt them I beg you.
3. Orion are you alright!?
4. (Bluff 50) I don't care for them, they serve their purpose.
5. (Diplomacy 50) Perhaps if I know why you seek these answers, I could answer them better.
6. (Taunt 50) Attacking a helpless target is not real display of power. You must be weaker than I thought.
6. Night Witch you take it from here
7. Sylva you take it from here.
8. (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
5. (Diplomacy 50) Perhaps if I know why you seek these answers, I could answer them better.

The moon elf scoffs in disgust as the drowess strikes a helpless and bound target. Typical, she thought, of them to destroy light where it radiated from the darkness. Isiolia remains silent for a few moments before looking back to Rauva. “Perhaps if you explain the context of your questions, I may answer them better yet, drowess. Otherwise, this conversation will go nowhere.”


Oyo wrote:

|Diplomacy Success|
|Story Points: +10|


Rauva smiles at Isiolia: "Finally you speak sense. I see no harm in sharing the full story and explanation with someone who is going to become a corpse and join my army of mindless dead." Rauva pauses for a moment before she reveals her reasons: "Before Lyons wiped most of the Greenleaf Tribe with their meteor arrival, about thousand year ago, they use to be a powerful elven community and their magic of nature protected the Cormanthor from any permanent harm. Greenleaf Elder is the keeper of the old magic and she knows how to heal Cormanthor back to its healthy state. I cannot allow this to happen. Nor Lyons, nor a mysterious spirit energy that has been hidden somewhere in Cormanthor, but I no longer sense its presence so I guess I have two things left to take care of. The Circle of Liches brought Cormanthor into the perfect state for my ritual to bring back the lost goddess Kiaransalee." Night Witch narrows her eyes at Rauva and interferes: "Nonsense. If there was a such thing as a goddess by name of Kiaransalee, I would be the first one to know." Rauva shifts her glance towards Night Witch: "But no you wouldn't. As much as all knowing you are, her name was removed from the minds of all mortals and gods three years ago by a high mage. He was a traitor to our kind, an Eilistraeen, a dark elf called Q'arlynd Melarn, but he was respectfully skilled in magic. And today it will be me who will counter his legendary ritual. Kiaransalee is coming back, for that I need the land of the dead, which Cormanthor is today. And with her return, the Elder of Greenleaf must die. I sent my best assassins to deal with Lerya, and it was you" Ruva shifts her look back to Isiolia "who protected her, ensuring her survival. It was you who shared minds through the old magic. I cannot allow such knowledge to be lost. I must know all what you do, in case I have to counter future attempt on Kiaransalee's demise." Fox Spirit Ail immediately starts to consider the words shared by Rauva: "That does not make much sense. Night Witch was obviously affected by the high magic of this Eilistraeen, and we learned about Kiaransalee through Dnylis. But why this magic did not affect her, why wasn't Rauva subject to this spell? She said "all mortals and gods" ... wait ... if Rauva isn't a god nor a mortal, what could she be?" Fox Spirit Ail becomes upset as his intelligence comes to the answer, thanks to the good hearing senses that Lia had moments ago: "The way she spoke, she opened her mouth to aid the illusion, she doesn't need them to speak because ... because she is a Lich herself!" Isiolia's skill with words revealed more than she expected. Rauva was the mysterious lich, that was never part of the Circle of the Liches. And now all doings done by the Circle of Liches, the fall of Free Haven, the death of forest life in Cormanthor, death of many elves and all other people, all of it is contributing to Rauva's plans. Rauva is a parasite, that's what she is. Hard work was done for her, and now she can collect her prize. Being able to stall Rauva with successful social skills, for now further torture of Isiolia's followers is being delayed by this conversation. In meantime, Mineva arrives riding ShadwEye. They are on the surface near the entrance to the cave. |Spot Success| There are two drow archers hidden in the trees above the cave. But their shadows are not enough to hide them from the eyes of Mineva and ShadowEye. |Search Success| It looks like the drow have attached horns on their belt. Something they can use to sound the alarm and alert others.

MIN's Turn:
1. Attack.
2. (Stealth enter cave)
3. (Stealth attempt to assassinate first drow)
4. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Z374 wrote:

3. (Stealth attempt to assassinate first drow)

She dismounted and tiptoed to the tree where the first drow was and began her slow ascent, once near the drow she drove her daggers at it's neck repeatedly, one for the veins and arteries. The other dagger aiming for the wind pipe to avoid letting the foe call out.

Oyo wrote:
|Success|

ShadowEye remains to follow Mineva in shadows, her presence known to Mineva only. The first drow did not detect Mineva, and before he could realize, he started to bleed, without being able to make a sound. As his body loses life, so the drow loses balance and collapses, to fall of the tree. ShadowEye bites the dead drow for shoulder, preventing him to fall off the tree and alert the second drow nearby. The body was then dragged away into shadows. The second drow is located at the nearby tree. He leans against it while standing on a fat branch in its tree top, without suspecting anything. |Tumble Success| Mineva will have no problem to reach the second drow at the next tree without touching the ground, by using branches of the tree tops that cross each other.

MIN's Turn:
1. Attack.
2. (Stealth enter cave)
3. (Stealth attempt to assassinate second drow)
4. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

3. (Stealth attempt to assassinate second drow)

The half-elf moves with a certain paranoia as she sneaks along the branches. As she advances she makes a similar move against the drow's throat.

Oyo wrote:
|Success|

The second drow fells of the tree, his body on one side, his head on another. The drow guarding the entrance to the cave are now dealt with. Mineva could wonder why there were only two drow guarding entrance to this house. This at first looked way too easy to accomplish. Only until Mineva has entered the cave to see a heavy reinforced gate that has no lock nor any means of opening it from the outside. It looks like the gate has to be lifted up, and it is somehow ahead of its time. |Search Success| And the path to the gate is filled with traps. Any attempt to forcefully open the gate could trigger the alarm and alert the house of trespassers.

MIN's Turn:
1. (Craft Alchemy 30) I will make an explosive to blow up the gate.
2. (Disable Device 30) I should deal with traps so my friends have easier way out.
3. (Disable Device 30 + Set Trap 30) I will make use of the traps to blow up the gate.
4. (Use HagEye)
5. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

4. (Use HagEye)

She takes cover for a moment and makes a fist then places her other hand over the ring to activate it.

Oyo wrote:


Hageye activates in the middle of the interrogation. Night Witch having her hands tied behind the pole made sure that Rauva cannot detect the use of Hageye, but Mineva did not have the best sight herself. For few moments Mineva could see the public of drow, and gather enough image to see it is some sort of arena, before Night Witch covers the ring with her other hand. However, the ring was in hearing range and Mineva could listen to what is happening. Rauva speaks to Isiolia: "When Kiaransalee's power is restored, only then I can finally be what I use to. I will restore my rank and power of Yathrinshee."

LIA's Turn:
1. I am not telling you anything.
2. Elder Lerya directed us to artifact from Dnylis vision.
3. (Diplomacy 50) I still do not understand. What good to you is land? Every deity needs worshipers.
4. (Bluff 50) Greenleaf Elder foresaw something dark coming to this world but we were never truly sure. Everything makes sense now. It must be Kiaransalee.
5. (Taunt 50) Elder Lerya is very old, and yet you still needed someone else to face her?
6. I know what you are.
7. Night Witch you take it from here
8. Sylva you take it from here.
9. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:38 pm

Maiden of Loss wrote:
6. I know what you are.

The elf quietly processes all that she has been told in a very eerie silence. Those close to her would begin to see her small, pale hands begin to tremble. She was taken into a long kaleidoscope of painful and forgotten memories. The name Kiaransalee slowly began to make her blood boil and it wasn’t long before her small frame quaked in anger and hatred as memories locked away surfaced, after nearly two hundred and fifty years of trying to forget. She whips her head to the side and speaks lowly with barely controlled rage and anger. “I know what you are. Your very existence is but a vile stain on this plane. Power hungry harlot! Rest assured…I will kill you.” Her silver eyes darken to a stormy gray as she locks eyes with the creature in front of her. “I will kill you…for what all of your kind has taken away from me in the last two centuries and for the sake of those that have been FORGOTTEN! Names no one will ever carry but me!” She roars in uncontrollable rage and anger and the force of her voice fills the whole arena.

Oyo wrote:


Rauva's red eyes wide proudly as she gives evil smile at Isiolia, once her truth is being revealed. As Isiolia's voice covers the arena, the drow start to talk to each other. Rauva would chuckle at Isiolia, as her rage amuses her, which for now delays further torture of Isiolia's fellowship. Isiolia's suffering will suffice at the moment. "Ahahah. Do not be ridiculous, it does not suit your age. You cannot kill something that is already dead. It is no wonder that Greenleaf Elder chose you. I can see the power flowing through you. And I can see how vengeance empowers you. Just like Zatarox, you will be ideal to become one of the elites in my army of dead. There are no better servants for The Vengeful Banshee than those who seek the vengeance itself. Your transformation will be smooth. And as you remember her identity grows. The current condition of Cormanthor is known to all the Faerûn. The terror and death that Circle of Liches left behind equals the one that King of Shadows did six years ago far to the west at the Sword Coast. Even if The Revenancer is not personally responsible for such wars, all I have to do is cast a rumor that she took part in it. Mythal may be able to protect Mith Drannor from our kind, but the word can travel anywhere. And such word will reach the heavy libraries in the Temple of Seldarine. Her name will be revealed to the world once again. She will be reborn to this realm, and claim it from the seat of this house. And this time, there will be no Eilistraeen to save you, ahahah!"

ShadowLeaf and the elves she freed from the dungeon finally arrive running near the surface. They see the gate before them. And at the gate there it is, a big creature with chain weapons. The undead composed of other elves body parts raises, it is the GateKeeper. As the advanced gate was not enough, the GateKeeper that does not look smart looks very deadly. Its red eyes first lock on the elves. GateKeeper growls in rage. |Mineva Listen Success| As Mineva was listening Isiolia and Rauva through the Hageye, she hears the growl of the GateKeeper. It came from behind the gate. The two elves that were in better condition than the rest decide to take GateKeeper's attention. Male Elf addresses ShadowLeaf as he points towards the gate's side: "Over there. You have to spin the lever, it controls the chains to lift the gate up. We'll hold the GateKeeper off!"

SHADOWLEAF's Turn:
1. No I must help you, this monster will kill you.
2. I will reach for the gate controls as fast as I can!
3. Yes sure, better you than me.
4. (Free RP)

Ticladesign wrote:




2. I will reach for the gate controls as fast as I can!

For a moment Jennifer ShadowKyss wanted to look at the Male Elf. He was to face this thing, and her emotions, deep inside wanted to be at his side. But too much was at stake. This was the moment to Split up, and reach for those Gate controls. Yet It was difficult to adress him. How to say they would not stand side by side against this great evil. So instead, Jennifer just hesitantly turned her head while standing with her back to him.

"Come a day, that we will face the darkness alone and I shall be there. To show my path of redemption is a true one. On that day I stand by you, and all of you. But it is not this day, this moment my purpose is best to try and reach those controls with so much at stake. Lives of Allies from the Lyons.. and Friends. And so I shall fade into the Obscure dark while you must keep this gatekeeper occupied. I pains my heart to not be with you. But if time grants me respite, if all that is left is to come to your aid once my task is done.. I shall do so. Keep hope. Stay brave."

And so Jennifer ShadowKyss faded with the darkness around her, in search for the Gate controls, leaving the brave elfs, who were now in the hands of their own combat skills, and all the gods they worshipped. Yet to Jennifer ShadowKyss, this moment was like a dagger in her heart. It felt the right thing to do, yet also wrong to not be with them at this moment of peril.

Oyo wrote:
The Elves take positions and step away from ShadowLeaf, as the GateKeeper moves towards them, chains dragging after him with heavy maces at its ends. His size is overwhelming, as he makes steps everyone nearby could feel the ground vibration.

Starting Positions:
 

Round 1:
 

H&T:
 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:11 pm

Ticladesign wrote:




1 Action: Shadow Conjuration - Invisibility
1 movement: J19 - J16

With a whispering voice resounding hollow and in words known by only the more adept in Shadow magic, Jennifer moves a White gloved hand up and casts the invisibility of shadows as well as her ability to fade with all the darkness around her. Then swiftly, she moves forward, close to the wall, enroute to the gate's controls.

Oyo wrote:
ShadowLeaf cloaks herself into shadowy magic of invisibility, she is no longer seen by the GateKeer or her allies.

Round 1:
 

GateKeeper
Movement: G12>F14
Action: GateKeeper's Chain Grab
Target: Male Elf

The GateKeeper steps towards the elves and launches a chain towards the Male Elf. |Success| The chain wraps around the Male Elf, and GateKeeper pulls him to himself. Male Elf quickly finds himself in the air, before GateKeepr grabs him with his other hand. Five meters tall GateKeepr had no problem holding the Male Sun Elf. He starts delivering punches to the Elf's stomach with bony fist warped in chains. After three hits, the GateKeeper throws the Male Elf on the ground, where he falls with face down. |Male Elf Strength Failed| As the Elf attempts to get up back on his feet, he coughs out more blood and collapses for this round. Elven survivors start to panic as one of their heroes reaches the brink of death.

Round 1:
 

Female Sun Elf
Movement: D19>C16
Action: Magic Missile
Target: GateKeeper

The Felame Sun Elf steps forward and screams at the GateKeeper: "Face me monster! You will not have him!" Magic projectiles are unleashed in the air and hit the GateKeeper, but to him that was just a spark. He turns towards her and growls.

Round 2:
 

Ticladesign wrote:




Movement: J16 - J13
Action: Shadow Conjeration - Shadow Missles

Surely it was Jennifer's plan to pass by the gatekeeper and do the sensible thing; yet with the strength of the elfs failing, and how she had seen too much evil being done allready, Jennifer stopped. And she turned around. The Gatekeeper was focused on the Elfs and did not look. Then from the Nothingness of the shadows along the wall, there shot through five Shadow Missles and hurled towards the Gate Keeper.

Oyo wrote:
ShadowLeaf invisibility magic breaks as shadow missiles are launched in the air and trace for the GateKeeper. They hit him from the side, and do more damage than what Female Sun Elf did. GateKeeper growls in rage as ShadowLeaf now grabs his attention.

Round 2:
 

GateKeeper
Movement: F14>I14
Action: GateKeeper's stomp
Target: ShadowLeaf

The GateKeeper attempts to kill ShadowLeaf with deadly attack. He raises his foot above ShadowLeaf and attempts to step on her. |Failure| With his size his movement speed was no match for quick reflexes of ShadowLeaf. She easily dances away from this attempt, avoiding being killed.

Round 2:
 

Male Sun Elf
Movement: F16>G14
Action: Melee Attack (Sneak Attack)
Target: GateKeeper

The Male Sun Elf finally gets up after he took his time to recover from powerful attack earlier. He moves behind the GateKeeper, looking for a weak spot where could it hurt the most. Unarmed this Sun Elf attacks with his foot and fists, but his damage seems to have no effect on this undead creature thats way bigger than him.

Round 2:
 

Female Sun Elf
Movement: C16>D13
Action: Magic Missile
Target: GateKeeper

Elven Mage hits the GateKeeper once more with magic missiles

Round 3:
 

Ticladesign wrote:




Action: Throw Saber (Rapier) to Male Elf
Movement: J13 - J10

And what could be done. How could anything be done. How could the tide be turned without all three of them being entangled in this near impossible fight. The Male Elf was brave, and valiant. But how could he make a difference without a weapon? Did she need a weapon? Her own Saber forged by Mith? No, this was a moment where her task was to get to the controls, and somehow even the tide of battle the two Elfs were fighting. So with a quick reflex Jennifer unseathed the Saber she hid behind her long, black robe, and threw it.



The blade made a metallic bouncing sound on the ground, and it slid underneath the legs of the Gate keeper right into the hands of the Male elf. May it serve him, as it served her all these cycles, and may the crafting skill of Mith show it's prowess this day. This was all jennifer ShadowKyss could do, and she turned around to attempt an escape from the clutches of the Gate keeper. With quick and swift paces jennifer dashed forth towards the gate controls.

Oyo wrote:
The rapier lands near the Male Elf, who nods to Shadowleaf in gratitude: "Hurry to the gate, there is more than my life at stake here!"

Round 3:
 

GateKeeper
Movement: I13>H11
Action: GateKeeper's Chain Whirlwind
Target: ShadowLeaf, Male Sun Elf

The GateKeeper steps after ShadowLeaf but not too far, he remains within the range of his chains. His body that is made of elven body parts splits into half, so that his upper body starts to float and spin around itself like whirlwind with his arms opened. The end chains with spiky mace dangerously extends towards the two of his targets into the range. |Hit|Kill| The mace first hits ShadowLeaf in back pushing her to the ground, and then the same mace rotates around GateKeeper and hits the Male Sun Elf in head, knocking it out of his shoulder into the cave wall where elven head hits, its skull bones crack and blood explodes everywhere, leaving the red mark on the wall. The body of Male Sun Elf was still standing for few moments before it collapses next to the rapier that ShadowLeaf threw him. The GateKeeper then assembles again, pulling in his chains to himself.

Round 3:
 

Female Sun Elf
Movement: D13>F10
Action: Magic Missile
Target: GateKeeper

Elven Woman cries out for the fallen Elven Man as she struggles against different side of the cave towards the gate. Once again she launches magic missiles spell and hits the GateKeeper, as other eight elven survivors panic to what just happened to the Male Sun Elf, who has been their light in this darkness all along.

Round 4:
 

Ticladesign wrote:




Movement: J10 - L07
Movement: J07 - M04

ShadowKyss rises up again from the ground, in her odd way, as if her arms were pulled by strings of a Puppet player. She then slowly turns around and looks straight towards the Gatekeeper. Hoping to draw it's attention. She send the Gatekeeper a Fingerwave with her white gloved hand, and runs off, hoping it would give chase.

Oyo wrote:
The rapier lands near the Male Elf, who nods to Shadowleaf in gratitude: "Hurry to the gate, there is more than my life at stake here!"

Round 4:
 

GateKeeper
Movement: H12>G13
Action: GateKeeper's Devour
Target: Male Sun Elf

White gloved hand was not enough to keep GateKeeper's attention as the lust for fresh corpse. He turns and moves towards dead Male Sun Elf, and starts to tear appart its body, adding the body parts to himself to rebuild the damage he has suffered during the combat. The GateKeeper heals for the amount of hit points equal to the original hit points of the Male Sun Elf, and gains his sneak attack ability for 5 rounds.

Round 4:
 

Female Sun Elf
Movement x2: F10>K4

Female Sun Elf runs after ShadowLeaf in horror from what just happened, she could not look at what is happening to the Male Sun Elf, and the eight elven survviors follow her towards the Gate.

Round 5:
 

SHADOWLEAF's Turn:
1. (STR 12) Spin the lever to lift-open the gate.
2. (Summon your Shadow in this round to help you spin the lever without STR requirement in the next Round)
3. (Conitnue to battle the GateKeeper)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:49 am

Ticladesign wrote:




1. (STR 12) Spin the lever to lift-open the gate.

Although horrified by this monster, Jennifer pulls the lever, hoping it will open the gate. There is little time left until she cannot do anything else but face the monster alone.

Oyo wrote:
|Success|


GateKeeper stops moving towards Jennifer as the chains start lifting the gate. Dirt and earth falls off the gate's end as the moonlight lightness the cave floor, and shadow is cast by a person standing on the other side. As the gate raises, the wind gets stronger, and begins to play with her cloak and her hair. Only her orange glowing cat alike eyes were distinguishable from the rest of her black figure in the current lighting. The elves begin to wonder who is she. She could see Porcelain Masked woman opening the gate for the elves to escape. Finally GateKeepr growls towards the new intruder as the Gate if now fully open, and chains hold it from falling down.

Round 5:
 

MIN's Turn:
1. During this battle I kept using HagEye to learn more about fate of my fellowship until Gate opened.
2. (Listen Succeeded) As soon I heard the GateKeeper first time, I started to buff (4 buffs) until Gate opened.
3. I was disabling the traps so that everyone can leave this place unharmed.
4. Gosh StoryGuide, I'll write my own entrance "ty very much".

Z374 wrote:

3. I was disabling the traps so that everyone can leave this place unharmed. (Kept Fire Traps)

As soon as she heard the Gatekeeper's howl was heard she stopped the HagEye as not to let the sound bleed through and began working on the traps, opting to recover the fire ones but simply disable the others.  As the gate started to open she stood up and braced herself.  As she saw Jennifer's mask she narrowed her eyes but the sight of the other elves caught her attention.  Finally the golden cat-eyes focus on the abomination that awaits her.

Oyo wrote:
Sun Elf Woman became new leader of the survivors, she yells out at other elves to quickly leave the place and was waiting for all of them to exit first. Even if they were wounded and in bad shape, seeing the exit to surface gave them strength to push forward, and so they ran past Mineva, hungry for fresh air, and blindly ran through the areas that traps were located at. As the traps were removed no elf was killed during the escape. Before she was to escape herself, this female Sun Elf who was in better condition that others stopped to turn towards ShadowLeaf: "Thank you. You were our hope in this darkness, you risked your life to preserve and protect elves, and so may Corellon smile upon you." Those were her last words before Sun Elf turns and runs after her people, escaping this drow place.

Z374 wrote:

Action: Movement only.
Movement: M2 to J7
Target: None.



She closes her eyes a moment and the words run through her mind. Bryanna, show me the way.  As her eyes re-open she charges forward.

Oyo wrote:
Round 5:
 

GateKeeper
Movement: H12>J9
Action: GateKeeper's Chain Grab
Target: Mineva

The GateKeeper steps towards Mineva and launches his chain to catch her within it and pull her towards himself. |Miss| Mineva dodges the chain and it lands on the ground behind her, then its being pulled back towards the GateKeeper back into his hand as the hands of dead elves inside him are pulling it back while they change their positions within GateKeeper's body, until finally the end of the chain, the spiky mace, fits as his fist.

Round 6:
 

Z374 wrote:

Action: Lay on Hands (Harm Undead)
Movement: J7 to J8
Target: Gate Keeper



A white glow covers her hands as Mineva jumps forward, making a swipe at the Gate Keeper's leg, channeling the positive energy outward to destroy the creature.

Oyo wrote:
|Hit| Mineva channels divine energy into the GateKeeper, taking down almost half of his hit points. The arms and legs of dead elves start to fall from GateKeeper.

Round 6:
 

Ticladesign wrote:




Movement: M4 - K6
Action: Haste

Having been relieved the Elfs -they who remained- had made their way out to safety, there remained one last task, even though Jennifer ShadowKyss was more than convinced Min could handle this. But it was best to lay this Gatekeeper to a permanent rest, and as fast as possible! So with swift paces Jennifer Approached towards the Gatekeeper and whispered a spell that would make her and Min as fast as arrows would fly in the autumn stormwind.

Oyo wrote:
Haste spell seems to benefit ShadowLeaf only, she could see that spell does not affect Mineva, as she is already under such effect with her Four Winged Cloak.

Round 6:
 

GateKeeper
Movement: None
Action: GateKeeper's stomp
Target: Mineva

The GateKeeper attempts to kill Mineva with deadly attack. He raises his foot above Mineva and attempts to step on her. |Miss| He was too slow for Mineva's movement.

Round 7:
 

Z374 wrote:

Action: Hide in Plain Sight
Movement: J7 to L10
Target: N/A



Mineva moved as if to collide with the Gatekeeper then whirled aside, being swallowed up by her cloak and seeming to disappear from untrained eyes.

Oyo wrote:
Mineva disappeared from the sight. GateKeeper's only target now is ShadowLeaf. L10 is cave wall, used K10 instead.

Round 7:
 

Ticladesign wrote:




Movement: K6 - I6
Action: Hide in plain sight

Seeing Mineva just faded leaving only Jennifer herself to face this thing alone, she shrugged while looking at the gatekeeper and hopped like a dancer to the side of the wall to use it's thick shadows like a cloak around herself, and nothingness remained. The last seen of her was the Eerie, broad smile across the black painted lips painted upon the porchalain surface.

Oyo wrote:
ShadowLeaf dances away from the sight of the GateKeeper.

Round 7:
 

GateKeeper
Movement x2: J9>M4
Action: None
Target: Gate Controls

Having no targets anymore, GateKeeper proceeds towards the controls of the Gate to close them again.

Round 8:
 

Z374 wrote:


Action: Sneak Attack
Movement: K10 to K5
Target: Gatekeeper


She draws out her adamantine rapier and dagger and shuffles closer to her enemy. Her hands lash out as she comes up on its rear flank trying to render the creature inert.

Oyo wrote:
|Kill - Min can RP the finisher on GateKeeper|

Z374 wrote:

The precision of her strikes served to weaken the leg she had already attack until the Gatekeeper's size worked against the damaged limb.  It wobbled and began shedding parts of the dead that had made it before the leg finally buckled, spilling the Gatekeeper on the ground, breaking it into numerous small pieces.  Mineva, having had a bad experience with an undead golem before, took no chances and with a two passes over her rapier she imbued it with energy from her wands to snuff out evil and undead and drove the blade through the fallen creatures head a few times with a fervor.  After she felt it was not going to get back up she looked toward Jennifer...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:49 pm

Ticladesign wrote:




Motionless standing in a readied position Jennifer appeared there, having observed how the Gate Guardian was defeated. And like an eerie Doll with a Porchelain face, the Shadow Puppet player remains standing still in that position, with white gloved hands ready, and a hollow stare coming from the darkened, empty eyesockets of her mask. A gaze staring, and always staring towards Mineva. So it appeared. Jennifer stood there motionless as if frozen in time. But clearly waiting for what may happen now.

Z374 wrote:



Go on then. I know who and what y'are. Tell me what y'know then y'can either help 'r run f'safety. I won't harm ya. However the half-elf did step closer.

Ticladesign wrote:




For a moment Jennifer seems to come to ease at least. And so releases her tension. But the blue eyes behind the mask remain to look hesitant, or perhaps reveal a tiny shard of Insecurity. An uncertainty of all these violent things that have happened around her, and a deep desire to get away from it all.

"Tell you what I know? I have heared the things unspeakable by any Bard, and seen that what shall haunt you as much as it haunts me, should I tell you."

With that hesitation, Jennifer reveals the following.

"I tried to lure the guards away from the dungeon they were held, but wasn't sucsessfull. They took them to the Arena, and I urge you to be carefull, for I cannot say how many are there.. as guards, spectators or Nobles. But time is of the essence."

With a pause of a moment where Jennifer stares to the opened gate she then adresses Mineva once again. "Should you need my aid, I shall come. If there is no need, then I shall fade with the elfs, and they who have not been able to make it, even though I promised them savety.. How could I have not been able to stop this.." Solemnly Jennifer looks at the remains of the male Sun elf, while she picks up her sword again.

"Maiden grant me strength, and forgive my failure."

Z374 wrote:

Y'can only promise t'try y'best. Go on f'now with the others, y'will only slow me down. Thanks f'the information though.  As Mineva ended her sentence the four "wings" of her cloak rose and snapped down around her.  Just like that she was gone from view and continued deeper down the way.

Ticladesign wrote:




"Conjurer of cheap tricks," the Shadow Puppet player snarned underneath her white porchalain mask, "barely aware of the engulving depths of nothingness that awaits all who meddle with the plane of Shadows."



Quick movements with the white gloves followed. They were moving so quick that for a brief moment there appeared around Six white dots. And they grew in size as if you would approach them slowly. However soon they changed in form. An egg-like form, a Mask form. And behind the mask formed Shadowwy figures roughly the size of Jennifer, and they started to appear then disapear around her. Changing proportion sometimes, or shifting in and out of shape and form. But they were always there. Floating like a cloud, spinning around Jennifer like Puppets on a string. Then all around them a cloud of dust and darkness enveloped. Through the darkness now only the White masks were seen. And they too, after a while disapeared. Untill there was complete nothingness. A deep void of darkened clouds.

Through the opened gate the moon was shining. Quite Brightly this evening and it even peered through the dark clouds of the Darkness ever so slightly. Appearing like a Dark moon with a Purple Corona.

Oyo wrote:
The mysterious ally from the shadows vanishes in style. Her help was no longer desired, but her work enabled Mineva to remain into shadows, as without her the gate would alarm the drow house. Mineva now spots the crow flapping its wings in the darkness. It was recognized as Night Witch's familiar. Mineva receives weak signal through her ring, and even if emotions are not clear, Mineva could easily figure out which way to go towards her fellowship, if nothing else, only follow the crow. As she continues with ShadowEye going after her in shadows, she arrives towards rooms with bars, and behind them big number of undead. Most of them are zombies that are locked up behind, but there are others. From what Mineva could gather, many of them remind her on leftovers from the hordes that served Circle of Liches. But there are also new undead, those that once use to be defenders of the Mith Drannor, the elves. Rauva could use them against fellowship, unless Mineva does something about it now, like the fire traps she collected. However, this would take time and will fellowship endure long enough for her to stop by every problem along the way towards the Arena?

MIN's Turn:
1. Set Fire Traps on locked undead.
2. Proceed towards Arena.

Z374 wrote:

1. Set Fire Traps on locked undead.

Seeing the undead looming bout she moved to be rid of that threat at her back. She laced the traps she had as best she could to minimize the amount of zombies should they roam too much.

Oyo wrote:

|Orion -20% hp| (total -40% hp)
|Aurora -40% hp|
|Aesa -40% hp


Mineva invests the time needed to make the exit out easier, by setting up fire traps for the locked undead. But time is of the essence, and her fellowship cannot hold forever. Rauva has used her black magic to harm Orion, Aurora and Aesa, keeping Isiolia, Night Witch and Sylva for the final agony after they witness the fall of their friends: "I am tired of waiting for you to reveal me your secrets. You will share what you know or I am sending one of your companions to duel Zatarox in arena, and believe me when I tell you that they will die if you allow them to face him."

LIA's Turn:
1. I am still not telling you anything.
2. It was the Dnylis fruit of knowledge that set us on this quest.
3. Please don't hurt them I beg you.
4. (Bluff 50) I don't care for them, they serve their purpose.
5. (Taunt 50) Attacking a helpless target is not real display of power. You must be weaker than I thought.
6. Night Witch you take it from here.
7. Sylva you take it from here.
8. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:49 pm

Maiden of Loss wrote:
5. (Taunt 50) Attacking a helpless target is not real display of power. You must be weaker than I thought.

The elf shakes her head in disgust and turns towards her friends. Her silver eyes fill with concern for them. "You truly must be weak to prey on those that cannot defend themselves. But it hardly surprises me. I will reveal nothing until you let them go. This is really between you and I, is it not?" She turns her gaze back to the Drowess once more.

Oyo wrote:

|Taunt Failed|

"It indeed is between us. And in order to hurt you, you will watch your friends suffer." Rauva orders drow to release Aurora from her pole and show her towards her equipment on the table nearby. When Orion struggles to hopefully set himself free from the chains, he would receive fist in face by a drow guard. Should Aurora refuse to cooperate, Rauva would have the drow guard put knife under Orion's neck. "Now we will offer the public what they have been waiting for, a real fight, if this girl can actually offer it against my best creation." Zatarox steps into the field and looks down at Aurora, the odds clearly at his side, especially now with Aurora being tortured first. The public gets excited to finally see the real blood in the arena.


LIA's Turn:
1. I changed my mind I will tell you.
2. (Sacrifice Aurora to buy you time)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1. I changed my mind I will tell you.

The elf's jaw clenches in irritation and she grumbles quite a bit under her breath. "Fine, I'll tell you but get that girl out of the arena. I'm not saying anything before that request is fulfilled, at the very least." Lia certainly begins to get angry at the situation they're all currently in. The one thing the elf wasn't good at was being told what to do or having her freedom taken. The Drowess would pay; she was determined of that.

Tanya wrote:

|Influence Lost: -5|

"I know you mean well Isiolia, but if we tell her what we know, all our work will be for nothing. If I was not ready to give my life for good to prevail, I would not have become Lyon at first place." Despite of Aurora being intimidated by the mere appearance of Zatarox, there was no doubt in her words, she said all exactly how she meant it.



|Influence Gained: +10|

For once Sylva recognizes Isiolia willing to put someone else out of harm. She just wished that same was done for Rasha and Zeraya. Maybe there is still hope for Isiolia, Sylva would think. Not everything is worth sacrificing for the Lyons, not Greenleaf Tribe members, nor this innocent woman Aurora.

Oyo wrote:

|Influence Gained Natural Leader Boost: +20|

It is not that Orion wanted Rauva to learn anything, but Isiolia choosing not to sacrifice his love in front of his eyes meant a lot to him. The only thing now going through his mind is how long will the drow honor the word? Once Rauva learns the secrets, there will be nothing to keep her from killing Aurora.


|Influence Lost: -10|

Night Witch sighs at Isiolia's lack of will to fulfill the quest. Rauva was rival for centuries to the Night Witch, and with more knowledge given to her, Rauva only gains more power. This is not what Night Witch expected from Isiolia to do. Is Aurora's life really worth that much to Isiolia when Greenleaf Tribe and Lyons as a whole are at stake?



"It will be done." Rauva orders drow to take Aurora back to her cell. She is now locked away and safe from any harm, until Rauva decides otherwise. Orion would lock his sight upon Aurora as long she was within the line of sight. And once they were separated, his sad sight falls to the ground. Rauva approaches to Isiolia, and starts listening to the details of the quest this fellowship was set to. |Mineva Set Trap Success| Meanwhile, Mineva worked well with setting up traps for Rauva's undead, that good that she could decide if it will only destroy them, or bring down this entire Drow House.

MIN's Turn:
1. I set fire traps to destroy only undead.
2. I set fire traps to destroy not only undead, but also collapse this entire drow house with explosions.


Once traps are set, Mineva would be guided by the power of HagEye and the Night Witch crow now again towards the Arena. |Mineva Listen Success| But something else catches Mineva's attention. There is chanting, like a group of drow leading left down the hall away from the arena's direction. Will Mineva stop by to investigate or rush to her fellowship?

MIN's Turn:
1. I will proceed towards the Arena.
2. (Investigate) I will inspect the hall where the voices are coming from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   

Back to top Go down
 
LYONS: FAE GATE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» LYONS: FAE GATE
» LYONS, Amelia
» Baldur's Gate: BiG World
» Celestial Soul: 13th Gate
» Through the Kyoka Gate

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: The Cormathor, Myth Drannor, and Lathander Settlement-
Jump to: