Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 LYONS: FAE GATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: LYONS: FAE GATE   Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:32 pm

PLAYER EVENT

Fae Gate is another guild story written by Lyon players, for players and readers. What you read here is subject to be overruled by DM team, and all information gathered here is considered as OOC information unless you are a participant of the story. As the story progress on guild forums, small portions will be published in this topic on public forums. We hope you will enjoy reading. I will begin quotes and if anyone has questions please do not post here, send me a PM or discord. Note that this story is not officially a server canon lore and unless DM team officially gives the approving seal, this story never happened.

Oyo wrote:
FAE GATE


For the past years Dalelands were victims of unlife forces led by powerful Liches. They took many lives, and transformed them into brainless servants. As their power and number grew, main cities were struck without mercy. Elven people worked hard and sacrificed much to perform a powerful Mythal ritual. They rose magical field to protect themselves inside Myth Drannor, and while they were safe behind the city walls, everything around them began to die. In attempt to destroy elven magic, Liches required the power of sylvan. And so Lyoncorn became new target. His horn was the key for elven kind to fall. Lyons were forced to defend their unicorn and their glade. But in this task they would not success without aid of their friends, Ironhouse, Akh'Velahr and Circle of Nature. In every battle Lyons won, but the cost was high. Forest was withering as its beauty was fading into graveyard of fallen heroes. The last hero was taken with no trace left, with no way to save her. She gave her life when she forever banished the Dark Mist from the woods of Cormanthor. Her name was Tazla Kitara 'Bryanna' Lovich, and in our forest she was known as Queen Bry. Her act saved everyone, but the Lyons Glade was left in grieving, as everyone loved her. With her sacrifice, a Lyon was motivated to taste the deadly ancient fruit of Dnylis. This fruit that comes from the tree of knowledge holds the mystery of protecting Lyons Forest from dark and evil forces. It was the youngest Lyon, Maya, who dared to step forward and perform this task with goal to no longer lose anyone like this. She survived the deadly effect of ancient fruit, and with just one bite, secrets were burned into her mind. To secure the Lyon Glade and all life within it, a hero must raise with its fellowship and complete quest that the visions have set before them.

Protagonist selected: Isiolia Nightstar



Player Protagonist: 1/1
Player Companion 3/3
Player Bonus Companions 3/5
NPC Companions 0/4 Unlocked

To join campaign you can apply character and position by sending me a PM. Protagonist must be either full member of Lyons or member of a guild that has 100% standing with Lyons (see this). Player Companion works same, as an active support role, and can come from guilds that have 50% or higher standing with Lyons. Player Bonus Companions can appear somewhere in story but they will not be as active as first ones. NPC Companions are characters from the Book of Lyons controlled by Story Guide (me or a DM). Lyon characters can have benefits from the achievements. Non Lyon characters can buy them through "story points" system.

Oyo wrote:
You had trouble to rest. Dirge of they fey reach you even this far to Misty Falls. As you look through the window, the sun did not raise yet. And there are sylvan whispers in the air coming from the night. It was something keen senses of an elf could easily pick up. |Sylvan Success| The messages coming from the Stone Circle was clear to you. You have been chosen by fey to answer this call, and you are called by name on Sylvan tongue.

LIA's Turn:
1| (Exit the keep to answer the call at Stone Circle)
2| Stupid feylings leave me to rest! (Close window to your room)
3| (Free RP)


H&T:
 

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1| (Exit the keep to answer the call at Stone Circle)

The little elf is known to have a quite restless spirit and ends up tossing and turning in her bed within her room of Misty Falls that night. She sits up in her bed when she begins to hear odd whispers. At first, she thinks it's inside her head...until she realizes the voices are whispering in Sylvan. The moon elf hops out of bed and walks to the nearest window to peer outside it. Finally, she decides to pull on her armor and toss her hair up in a half ponytail to head outside the Keep, searching for the source of what she was hearing.

Oyo wrote:
As Isiolia follows the sounds to the Stone Circle, she could notice faeries sparkle the dust around it in a ring, surrounding Isiolia. Their dirge ends, and a beautiful dream song begins. It appears that the fey have been positively inspired by Isiolia's presence. From the nearby tree the branch bends towards the ground, as humanoid is hanging on it with one hand. He lands on his feet before Isiolia, gently releases the tree branch, and raises tall before her. This was a man Isiolia already know - Leo Lyon. His blue cat alike eyes shimmered in the dark, as he friendly greet the moon elf on elven tongue. "Greetings dear Lia. I apologize for disturbing you in this hour. But something is in motion and the wilds wishes us to act. Lyons Glade needs you, you have been chosen by the Forest Heart itself. Its faeries led me here, to you." ArchLyon would gently lays his hand on Isolia's shoulder, and lower his head towards her height as he addresses her with concerned tone.

LIA's Turn:
1| It is good to see you. Of course, how can I help?
2| Of course I am chosen. I am the best.
3| Get your paw off me.
4| (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1| It is good to see you. Of course, how can I help?

When the elf follows the voices to the Stone Circle, she smiles as she realizes that its the voices of the fey. Her silver eyes crease in joy as she hears their song. At first, she stiffens a bit at the sudden appearance of the humanoid figure, until she realizes it's Leo. She laughs lightly and grins at the Lyon. "Well, good morning to you, too." She says warmly in amusement. "This is all quite a surprise. Honestly, though, I wasn't sleeping very well anyway." The elf shrugs. But, she seems a bit surprised when he says that the fey led him to her. She sobers quickly. "What's the trouble? And what can I do to help?" She tilts her head curiously as she regards Leo.

Oyo wrote:
Seeing Isiolia smile, ArchLyon would shortly smile to her as well, before he gives a brief answer. "It is the matter of Lyon Grove's safety. I can explain more once we arrive there. Others have been summoned as well. If you will come with me, I can take you there through the paths that men do not use. Otherwise it can take days to reach our grove. With the coming morning we will have advantage over drow and undead." ArhcLyon would shift and transform into a big feline with golden fur. He would wait for Isiolia to prepare before lowering himself before her on the ground so she can climb on his back and ride him to Lyon Grove.

LIA's Turn:
1| Ok. Let's go. (Travel Now)
2| I am not ready, need time to prepare. (Travel Later)
3| I am not going anywhere with you.
4| (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1| Ok. Let's go. (Travel Now)

The elven woman nods to his words and checks both of her longswords, each blade sheathed at her sides. "You have a fair point. Let's get going, then. The longer we're here, the more of a chance we have running into trouble on the road." Her expression may show a bit of surprise at the sudden transformation. "Still not quite used to that, though." She chuckles lightly and climbs onto the giant feline's back with perhaps a bit of hesitation. She hangs onto the thick fur around his neck lightly before they begin to move.

Oyo wrote:


The two of them begin to move. If riding cats would be new to Isiolia, she would soon realize that Leo takes good care of his riders, that his movement is light and fast, and that there is perfect balance in his steps. Perhaps the ride would be enjoyable, if there wasn't for the scars of the land. The view was dark even during daylight. After the battles with undead hordes of the Liches, many parts of the Forest were left dead and dying. There was no grass, and the trees that were still standing grew no leaves. Traveling during the day was smart in avoiding undead remains and drow. Isiolia and Leo could move faster and reach Lyon Grove already for the first coming twilight. And there it was, the Lyon Grove, just a little green life dot on the big map of Cormanthor. Not so far from the Head Tree Dnylis, there was a small gathered group of Lyons and their friends. They see the coming Isolia that mounts off the big feline. The Cat takes its true form of Leo again and he raises on two legs. "Nature blessings family and friends." Leo would nod towards Mineva, Aesa, and lead Isiolia to join them.

MIN's Turn:
1| It is good to be here.
2| Next time you want to summon me, don't send pixies. They stole my comb.
3| Bryanna's corpse still did not get cold and you already ask for more favors of Ironhouse?
4| (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:
1| It is good to be here.

The little half-elf was sitting on the ground with a flask in hand as Isiolia and the cat-shaped Leo arrived. At their greetings she nodded and replied.  "Heyo t'ya both."  She smiles to them then focused on Leo more for the moment.  "I got y'summon. Glad I did, was about t'lose m'mind recounting inventory in the vault. What's going on today then?"  She took another sip from her flask.

Oyo wrote:
ArchLyon returns nod to Mineva. "Thank you for coming Mineva. Allow me to explain." Leo motions his story with his hands as he begins. "The consequence of the Undead War coming to the end are dire. Number of Liches is being reduced, and the undead army weakens. Akh'Velahr are defeating them, I was there when their phylacteries were destroyed. But even if we destroy them all, we need to work on healing the damage left behind." Leo makes a short pause as he gives a sad glance to the ground. He quickly recovers from the deep thought and continues. "With all animals and plants destroyed in the process, the wilds can no longer stand on its own. It is very possible for Cormanthor to become a desert if we do not act. Survived life forms are migrating away as they do not have enough food. And those that feed on flesh and remains of undead become vile and tainted, spreading the darkness further. Lyon Grove is surrounded with this ... unlife. And soon for survival, creatures will seek their preys here. The harmony and beauty we know here will fall. And Lyon Grove will transform into Dark Grove. Heart of the Forest foresaw this future. We had no other option but to use the ancient fruit of Dnylis to find answer for protecting our land. Our sister Maya took the bite of the ancient fruit and received a vision. She is waiting for us inside the Green Hill, at the Forest Heart itself. Please follow me to her." Leo would lead the gathered group inside a cave. The entrance is being guarded by Xatimus who is almost four meters tall. He allows the group to pass and proceed inside the Green Hill.



The cave did not look like a cave at all. It was full of life and beauty. The concentration of crystals was the highest here. Stone stairs were leading towards one unique crystal, that was beaming its light like a heart beat. It was the Forest Heart.

Tanya wrote:
A huge flower rotates next to the Forest Heart. It's beauty opens and within it Maya Lyon sits with legs crossed. As she sees that her heroes arrived, she stands up from her throne-alike flower, and walks down the stairs to approach them. She somehow looks different, her walk, her stance tells you that she is not herself. Her eyes have no pupils, they are pure white, probably some side effect from trying the ancient fruit. She comes close to Isiolia, Mineva and Aesa, saying no word, just examining their faces, while her own showed nothing else but sadness. Out of nowhere, Maya grabs Isiolia's wrists with her hands, and begins to rant with her head facing the high ceiling. Isiolia could feel the chilling touch on her skin, and the vision Maya had is shared within a moment. Well the moment looked to everyone else, but for Isiolia and Maya it looked like eternity.

Isiolia witnesses fragments of the vision Maya had. First images show the withering of nature and world losing its colors. A female figure steps on the ground, on her black skin ring |Lore Success| with symbol of Kiaransalee glows, as the cold wind plays with her black robe and white hair. Image quickly shifts towards Lyoncorn, the only white thing still standing. Many black crows gather on him, his light disappears as he ends up swallowed in the black flock. Third image shows dark cocoons somewhere in forest. They are size of a tall grown man, and their surface being to shatter. The vile creatures are set free. And finally images start to be better. A maiden with a holy sword destroys source of a Dark Mist. A beautiful tree growing in a shape of a gate, surrounded by unknown sounds of bards, and in the center of it is you, playing a violin. Finally you begin to hear Maya's words, that she has been repeating all this time.

Make no mistake to doubt this warning
The End is near and will come in unnatural form
Sun will no longer bring any morning
Wave of death will come like a storm

We did not save all, but there is still time
Darkness will be slow and will bring pain
Evil will lurk, hunt, feast and commit crime
And then act of Queen Bry will be in vain

First piece stolen by ArchNecromancer
Second piece guarded by Insectoid Dancer
Third piece white, but darkness will disagree
Fourth piece located at the Elventree
Fifth and final piece in secrets overgrown
Until the four are found it will not be shown

Forge the missing pieces into Maker's wave
To walk this path, your heart must be brave
Play sylvan melody and to Fae you will reach
With magic alive you will create the breach
It will grow in beauty a tree formed gate
It will grow green life that this War ate
It will grow healing and restoration on the land
It will grow and become our Saving Hand


Maya finally lets go off Isiolia and turns away from the arrivals. She continues repeating what she said, ignoring any reply that may be directed towards her or that involves her. She goes upstairs back in her flower throne, where the flower closes her inside.

Oyo wrote:
Leo looks sad as his ill sister returns to throne flower. He turns towards Isiolia and Mineva. "She has been like this since she ate the fruit. Sometimes she comes back but soon she is being pulled back into her world. I believe that she will remain in this state until the mystery of her visions are not solved. Many Lyons are currently maintaining the survival and health of our grove from the death fields that surrounds us. If we leave it to complete this quest, we may not have the home to return to. I must stay here to protect this place. Will you help us?"

LIA's Turn:
1| Yes.
2| Pay me.
3| This is what happens when you eat too much mushrooms.
4| No.
5| (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1| Yes.

If anything, the elven woman appears completely overwhelmed for a moment or two. After Maya's appearance and the telling of her vision, her expression remains neutral and thoughtful. She does appear sad for Maya's state of mind and rubs her jaw. The elf doesn't open her mouth until she's through with her thoughts. "Of course I'll help you. You're both my family too, now, remember." She replies with determination. "All of this sounds very convoluted but I've overcome impossible tasks before. And I certainly won't ignore Kitara's sacrifice. If anything, I wish I had known her more before her death." She pauses and looks to Leo. "If I'm truly the key to saving this Grove, I will do all I can. It pains me to see such light corrupted by darkness." If anything, it's easy to hear the determination and seriousness within her voice. What may be difficult to tell, however, is what the elf may be thinking. Her expression remains neutral and perhaps a bit hard. She may be considering Maya's words in further detail inside her mind.


Last edited by Oyo on Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:00 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:40 am

Oyo wrote:
"Then it is time to solve this puzzle. Does anyone have option or a hint about this case? We are obviously trying to collect something to build something. Lia? Min?" Leo would look at Isiolia first, then at Min, wondering if they have any thoughts on how to progress from here. Perhaps he was sad, he was obviously worried, but there was still strong hope shining in his eyes.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
The elven woman smiles a bit. "Maya mentioned that the fourth piece of this object is by the elven tree. I may have a couple hunches what she meant by that part." She tilts her head in thought. "Elventree is an elven settlement within the Cormanthor. It may not even be that far from here. But, that's just a guess on my part." She looks to Mineva. "I'm curious what you think of all this."

Z374 wrote:
She listened to the others first before she decided to chime in.  This seemed to be normal for the Calishite woman whose eyes portrayed her weighing the information carefully.  Mineva extended a finger, gesturing to Isiolia.  "She's got the the same thought as me.  There's a tree'a souls 'r.. tree'a life at Myth Drannor which may have some answers and'a course there's Elventree, just north-northeast'a here.  I would start with these and from there we may learn more on the way. At worst it'll give us more time t'consider the rest'a the pieces possible places.  Elventree is closer so I would say let's head there first."  With that she took one final sip from her flask then tucked it away.

Oyo wrote:
ArchLyon listens carefully to Isiolia and Mineva, who else would know better about Elventree than elves itself. As he leads the group out of the Green Hill cave, he motions towards GreenLeaf elves in the grove. "I believe you are both correct. There is a Shrine of Rillifane Rallathil north east from here. There the elder of GreenLeaf resides. The wild elves urged her presence to not be within our grove as long we are in danger. She is the last elder of GreenLeaf. Perhaps one of her daughters can show you the path to Elventree?

Tanya wrote:


One of the GreenLeaf elves steps forward towards the group and bows as she introduces. "Me Sylva." With her big mirrored green eyes she stares at the Moon Elf and Half Elf with curiosity. Her common tongue was obviously bad. But as always she believes that is the language used by non true elves. There is doubt and mistrust in her eyes, that she attempts to hide as Isiolia and Mineva are escorted by ArchLyon. But as far as wild elves can understand outsiders, Sylva is with her stance probably the most welcoming wild elf they are going to find in Lyon Grove. "Me healer. Me of Leaf Lord."

Oyo wrote:
Leo smiles at Sylva. "It looks like we have a volunteer. Sylva is representative of the GreenLeaf tribe, which is composed of wild elves only. She often reports to the Greenleaf Elder and seeks her wisdom. It will be good to have her with you when you meet the Elder."

LIA's turn:
1| I am Lia, nice to meet you.
2| If you could only kill with your eyes ...
3| (Lore 20) GreenLeaf are near extinction, I do not want to risk her life by letting her come with us.
4| What are you staring at green freak? I am here to help you and I need team that can trust me.
5| (Free RP)

MIN's turn:
1| (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1| I am Lia, nice to meet you.

Isiolia looks towards the wild elf and offers a small smile. "It's nice to meet you, Sylva. My name is Isiolia; bardess and bladesinger of Sehanine." If anything, the moon elf hardly reacts to the mistrust in the other elf's eyes and still speaks warmly to her. The thought of returning to Elventree in Lia's mind was perhaps a bit daunting. She glances carefully at the wild elf. "Would you be willing to help guide us to Elventree?" She asks this gently. "I know it's not an easy task to ask of you but it may be the only way to help save this grove."

Z374 wrote:
This wasn't the first time Mineva had met an elf that hadn't bothered to properly learn the common tongue and it likely wouldn't be the last.  Hearing her new-found companions speech issues Mineva greeted the Greenleaf in the Elven tongue, one which seemed much more natural from the Calishite's mouth.  "I am Mineva, of the Ironhouse Halls.  I know you treasure the lives of the flora and fauna of this Grove as do myself and Isiolia.  Please do not view us as outsiders.  Understand our efforts align with wishes that are likely not far from your own.  Bear in mind, the sooner we find these pieces the sooner we may help this grove."  Having introduced herself and expressed her concerns she smiles to the Wild Elf, hoping her words sunk in.

Tanya wrote:

Influence Gained +5

Seeing that the strangers are very friendly, Sylva would take a more relaxing stance, especially after mentioning of the goddess Sehanine, and the fluent use of elven tongue. She would then reply using elven tongue as well. Please forgive me if I acted inappropriate. We did not have the best history with outsiders and our traditions and experience taught us to be wary around strangers, even if they are of elven blood. Took us centuries to forge friendship with Lyons. And they always try to believe in people, which is still very hard for us to adapt to, especially in these dark times. I am healer blessed by Rillifane Rallathil, your task is His will. I cannot turn my back on this and I thank you for allowing me to join your quest. I will take you to the Shrine where the Elder dwells. I will expect your summon when you are ready to go to Elventree." Sylva would retreat back among other GreenLeaf elves to say goodbye to them, and then she would start preparation for the trip.

Oyo wrote:
Leo feels relief that this brief meeting with a GreenLeaf turned out well. The last time Sylva met an outsider she tried to take his eyes out. He forces a smile and quickly returns to the task at hand. "Lia, you connected with Maya directly, is there anything else you saw that you can tell us? Perhaps something that can reveal the locations of other pieces?"

Maiden of Loss wrote:
Lia looks to Leo, seeming deep in thought. "I seen quite a bit but I'm not certain what to make of some of it. I seen a vision of nature dying around us, then I seen a woman wearing a ring of Kiaransalee. She wore a black robe and had white hair. I...I seen the unicorn of the grove surrounded by crows. The next thing I saw was a bunch of cocoons, deep in the forest...I would say they were about as tall as you, Leo and I think whatever inside may be hatching. After that, I seen a woman with a sword destroying what looked like dark mist." Her brow furrows. "The last thing I seen was me playing a violin and a tree growing into the shape of a gate."

Oyo wrote:
"Kiaransalee ... could it be?" Leo says to himself as he narrows his eyes in a thought. "There was a mage that use to serve Jrggred - leader of a Vhareraun house. Her name is Rauva and she was a powerful necromancer. Rauva was the first drow to set foot inside Green Hill, her sister sacrificed herself to help her escape from Xatimus and Mylanis, and she also betrayed Jrggred and killed him. We do not know what happened to her ever since. But there was drow activity in south woods that left traces in Rauva's style. We had a volunteer to investigate their activities, but it has been two weeks now since she did not report back. Leo then thinks about next part of the vision that Isiolia described. Fernaco parted ways from Lyon Grove to lure undead attacks away from us. The only crows that would dare to cross his path would be pets of an old Hag Witch. They battled once and were even. Mylanis involved and stopped them from killing each other, by creating balance, and both of them parted their ways. That peace probably did not last forever. I can mark the location on your map of where she was last time seen. As he points to the map, Leo's finger then moves gently towards east. Cocoons that hatch abomination alike creatures with wings belong to Zbrezza. Their looks may be twisted but they are all fey in origin and were once allies of our Maker. They are very territorial and dangerous. Zbrezza is mother of them all and probably the only one willing to exchange words. Her hive is located beneath the earth where she rules as Queen.

|New locations on Map Unlocked|
Open Map:
 

LIA's Turn:
1| Greenleaf Elder?
2| Rauva?
3| Hag Witch?
4| Zbrezza?
5| I am ready to go.
6| (Free RP)

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:38 am

Maiden of Loss wrote:
5| I am ready to go.

"Well, our mission seems pretty clear." She glances over to Mineva. "We might as well get going, no? But I agree that we should perhaps start for Elventree, considering it may be the closest to us." She grimaces slightly to herself, perhaps remembering something. "On the bright side, we have our answers and a path to follow." She glances to Leo. "I don't suppose you have anymore last minute advice before we depart?"

Oyo wrote:
As Leo escorts the team of heroes to the edge of Lyons Grove, he shares his final words with them. "You will not be alone in this. Your mentor, Aesa is not directly involved in healing of the land, she will be coming with you to aid you. I wish I could offer more. Please be careful out there, Cormanthor Forest was dangerous before, and now when it became dark is even more. Trust each other and you will prevail." After saying farewells to each other, Isiolia and her companions left Lyon Grove, and now must select which path to take first. All four locations are marked on her map. As Isiolia took the lead, she is being followed by Mineva, Sylva, and Aesa. The fate of Lyon Grove now rests in their hands.

LIA's Turn:
1| Leaf Lord Shrine (Elventree)
2| Toxic Hives
3| Crow
4| Necro

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1| Leaf Lord Shrine (Elventree)

Isiolia smiles to Leo and nods once. "Thank you. I think I can certainly do that." With a warm smile, the elf glances to each of her companions. She was determined they could do it, work together and succeed in their mission. She had come a very long way within the last couple of years during her time in the Dalelands and she wasn't about to shrink away in fear of failure. The moon elf tilts her head and looks to the young wild elf. "Sylva, my dear, would you perhaps be kind enough to guide us in the direction of Elventree from here please?" She asks politely in the Elven tongue, once again checking over her gear and weaponry once more as they begin their journey.

Ticladesign wrote:

"And there shall be light onto our journey
From my very cloth worn for this quest
and a trail I leave behind for my companions to see
At your side I shall fly Isiolia.
Small as I am, holding the Ankh of the Mushrooms
Apperhensive, for I have troubling dreams as of late
But these dreams, they shall not trouble us on our journey
Illuminated by the light of my cloth and Fairy dust!"


They were words spoken, yet perhaps more a rhime, but that was how Aesa approached Isiolia in Fairy form. Indeed as she had spoken so her usual Blue garb had been changed by an oddly illuminative White one. Only The upper part of her boots Had a Green Dye, and the long gloves that extended to her elbows. Along her tigh a long, fluttering Purple ribbon that was easily distinguished against the other, bright colors. And her Hat always Blue too, it had changed to the same, illuminative White light with a Yellow glow. "I shall be your torch, your light in the dark where Shadows linger and stars are dimmed by clouds surrounding the Darkened moon, should such a Night come upon us."

Tanya wrote:


Sylva turns towards Isiolia and nods to her request. "I can do more than that." She replies on elven tongue. "Animals here feel same as we and shall aid us in accomplishing this task." As Sylva explains, a big bear and a strong stag reveal themselves. They appear to be magical, as any other long inhabitant of Lyon Grove that spent too long time near Forest Heart. Sylva mounts on the stag while the bear would allow Isiolia and Mineva to climb up on him. "Not that we know shortcuts to Elventree, but with their help we can arrive to our destination even faster. Unfortunately there are not many places left where humanoids, flora and fauna live in harmony and act against dark nature together. It is one of many reasons we must success." Even if the bear looks little intimidating and has glowing eyes, the bear behaves as if he has been friend with Isiolia and Mineva for many years. The stag stands tall and proud and has no trouble to carry Sylva, as she is so light like a nymph. She does not have much of a gear either, and ca be easily mistaken for a dryad, well as many other GreenLeaf tribe members. Sylva smiles as she sees fairy Aesa flying around like a ball of white light, as she is waiting for everyone to set ready and start the ride.

Oyo wrote:
The Fellowship makes its way through the Cormanthor to the North, towards the Shrine of Leaf Lord at the Evlentree.



Meanwhile somewhere south in the woods, as the night begins to approach, a group of drow arrive to a field of destroyed undead and dead Akh'Velahr warriors. First number of drow approach to secure the area, and then she, their leader, reveals herself before the bodies. This group is led by Rauva, and with motion of her fingers, few necromancers begin the work with dark arts on the elven corpses. Rauva would address her followers on drow tongue. "Do not waste time. Elves always return for their lost ones to offer them a proper burial. We must claim the bodies of fallen warriors of theirs to serve our cause. And as always let the Liches take blame for it." The first dead Akh'Velahr is already being transformed into undead creature. It raises on his feet as an elven undead, and eyes its masters with green glowing eyes. This, once good and honorable warrior of Myth Drannor army did not survive a battle in this spot in the forest. Wearing armor and a torn piece of Akh'Velahr's symbolized cloak are the only things that reveal what this creature once was. And soon another, and another raise during the dark rituals of drow necromancers. "Lyons will pay for what they did. And this time their grove will fall by the hands of those that once protected it. Ahahah!" Rauva personally joins in creating undead. One of the drow security shyly glances over her shoulder towards the necromancers. Her innocent blue eyes betray her in a moment, she could not bare the thought of what is being done here, but soon she takes a strong stance again, and her face expression takes a new mask ...



At the early morning Fellowship arrived to Elventree. This is a sylvan community, a natural looking place, with many structures in the tall trees connected with the web of rope bridges. Just like there is a life up there, there is life at the bottom of the trees as well. Finally they party arrives to the Shrine of Leaf Lord, that stands out from the density of Elventree. Wild elves probably wanted to stay away from other species that arrive in this community. Even if Sylva, as a wild elf, was leading Isiolia, Mineva and Aesa to this place, the present wild elves looked upset. They started pointing fingers at the strangers, gossiping them. Two wild elf guardians would escort the arrivals to the elder. She was standing under a tree, making a wreath of flowers for head. Her long white hair was all around her on the ground, probably few meters long. But her skin green, she was the elder of GreenLeaf tribe. She gives a suspicious scan to the people before her, recognizing one of them to be a Lyon, and then she addresses Sylva. "My Dear Child, this is not the first time you bring outsiders to our home. Is the world in danger again? And they do not know how to survive in the wilds?" Elder seems cold, almost insulting, especially after noticing half elf Mineva being present.

Tanya wrote:

Influence Failed

Sylva steps forward and bows to Elder Greenleaf before she states on elven. In these dark times wilds will need help. I know how much it means to us, and our tribe, to remain true elves, and that working with others can bring end to our people. Lyon grove is in danger and its court decided to send non Lyons here for help. This is why I decided to offer my help it was for your protection Elder. I studied the outsiders on our way here to be sure if they are worthy of bringing them here to the sacred place." Sylva reveals her reasons of joining the party.

Oyo wrote:
"I appreciate what you did young child, but as you have said, these are dark times, and it is hard to see who can one trust and who not. You child are more Lyon these days than you are a GreenLeaf." The Elder, despite of Sylva's effort, did not acknowledge Sylva's attempt to protect her. It seems that Sylva's word is no longer loud in the tribe as it use to be, and Lyons are to blame for that, according to the Elder. The GreenLeaf Elder would then face the others in party. "What are the reason of you coming here?"

LIA's Turn:
1| Elder ... (bows)
2| Listen you old green Hag ... if I ..
3| Sylva is worried for you and you dismiss her like an outsider?
4| Sylva you *beep*!
5| Aren't Greenleaf and Lyons now same thing?
6| (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
6| (Free RP)

Isiolia approaches the Elder with respect and bows her head in greeting. After the Elder and Sylva exchange words, the Moon Elf respectfully approaches. Her silver eyes seem clear and her posture seems calm. She speaks to the Elder in a neutral but respectful tone. She would glance between the two wild elves before speaking in reply in the Elven tongue and she doesn't bother to hide the origins of her accent, which is quite rare for the Moon Elf. "Please, kin, I understand your concerns. But, Elder, I am not just any elf. I understand we may be seen as outsiders but we come here for good reason." The moon elf levels her eyes at the Elder. "Why else would I be here? The forest is in danger. If the unicorn dies in the Lyon grove, your own village could be in danger from the undead or worse. I'm sure it's also in your best interest to keep that grove healthy and alive. If it isn't so, then this village would no longer be standing after hundreds of years." She pauses and tilts her head. "So may we all set aside our differences for the greater good? I'm sure there's a good reason why the Greenleaf Tribe and the Lyons allied in the first place. I'm here to see it through, because that's what my bondmate would want and he grew up in Neverwinter Wood as a woodsman." She raises her brows. "If you're wondering why I'm here, it's because I have vowed to do things like this as a bladesinger of the People and because the forest doesn't deserve to die because of racial differences. I am here because I choose to be and because it's the right thing to do. We are here to seek your wisdom, Elder." If there's any doubt in the Elder's face, the moon elf doesn't break eye contact as she finishes speaking and she doesn't hesitate either. If anything, Lia seems to be genuine in her words and she merely waits calmly for a response.

Oyo wrote:
Elder listens to Isiolia carefully, and while Isiolia's words seem to get to her, she remains standing proud, and her cold stance prevails until her sight fall down to Isiolia's amulet. As she recognizes the symbol of Sehanine Moonbow, she pauses making of the flower-leafy wreath. "I see you seek to end unnatural forces that corrupt the wilds of Cormanthor. And it is true, I wish no grove to wither. But you come before me without knowing why Lyons do what they do for my people. It is expected from them to send someone who is not aware of the whole story. But it matters not, that is the way of Lyon Court. And you have been used, played by the fey, like many other before you, Elf of the Moon." Elder GreenLeaf Lady looks at Isiolia with pity, as another victim of Lyons. She looks through her wreath at Isiolia, and then she shook her head shortly with eyes closed, almost feeling sad that moon kin has been deceived like this. More and more wild elves start to gather, looking at the meeting between Isiolia and Elder, and they would frown or even growl at mentioning "Lyons" word. "What is exactly that you need from me and our tribe? There is just few of us left, and not much that we can offer."

LIA's Turn:
1| We need ...
2| What whole story?
3| (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:32 am

Maiden of Loss wrote:
2| What whole story?

The moon elven woman sighs quietly and her posture relaxes quite a bit. Her expression shifts from one of neutrality to genuine confusion. She watches the wild elves gather around her and the Elder before continuing to speak in the Elven tongue; this time much more gently. "Will you please tell me exactly what happened? From what I understand, I thought relations between the Tribe and the Lyons were now resolved. I had been told that one of their own had repaired the damage done." Her brow furrows. "Although, now, I see otherwise." Her gaze remains on the Elder and Sylva.

Oyo wrote:
|Codex Updated: +5 Story Points|

Elder could not wait to answer that question. "The Tribe of GreenLeaf use to dominate the land now Lyons inhabit. We alone stood against threats such are undead and dhearow for thousands of years. When the Great Rift opened between this world and the Fae, the crystals fell from it, from the sky down onto us and our homes in the wilds, killing animals, trees, and our tribe. Those who survived fled, but there were more of those who never had a chance. Our number became small, and dhearow was able to hunt us one by one as we struggled to survive in the Cormanthor Forest. The crystals were planted into earth, and with their fall on our land, Lyonblood arrived. Under leadership of Sylvan Spirit Enia, the land was healed over the centuries, trees grow even taller than before, and flowers have colors that were unknown to this plane. Everything but our tribe was flourishing. The tribe of GreenLeaf is now near extinction because of the arrival of Lyons to this world. And of course that Lyons feel the guilt of what they have done to us, so even their today's successors are trying to heal the wound that cannot be healed by them." Elder GreenLeaf tells this story with sadness in her words but also with anger. "Some of the tribe elves chose to trust them, but what you see here are the true GreenLeaf tribe members, loyal to the end, and only through their purity we can grow into what we were once. And not by bonding with our destroyers (Lyons), such is the path of a traitor." At the end of her line the Elder casts glance at Sylva.

LIA's Turn:
1| This was not Lyons fault.
2| You are correct, I don't like them much either.
3| Sorry about that but we need to open that Rift again.
4| (Bluff 30) Our mission has nothing to do with the Fae.
5| (Lore 20) Great Rift was more than a millennial ago. How old are you exactly?
6| (Free RP)

Tanya wrote:


Sylva lowers her head down ashamed, avoiding to look at anyone, feeling like she has failed the Elder's belief. Her hair hiding tear in her eyes from those who do not have keen senses. She has been away from the core of her tribe long enough to be considered an exile apparently, after everything she has done to ensure the survival of the tribe.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
6| (Free RP)

Lia seems to grow upset as she looks to Sylva. She quietly walks over to her and squeezes her shoulder gently. She then looks back over to the Elder. "I'm sorry that the Great Rift caused such terrible damage to your Tribe. But if I may, after hearing the story, it does sound like the forest was still cherished and protected after such an awful tragedy. Because of your small numbers, is it not important to cherish all of your brothers and sisters? Elder, please, I speak from the heart when I say this...I know time and history has damaged your relations with the Lyons but don't let it tear your family apart. We all wish the forest would heal and while I know such damage cannot be mended by mere words, I know what it's like to be without family and this woman hasn't done anything beyond trying to help her tribe and protect you." She tries to reason with the Elder. “Perhaps we can move beyond the past and move into the present, yes? I can tell you now, from what I save seen, the fae and creatures of the forest may be in grave danger. Thus, it may also put the rest of your tribe in danger as well.” The moon elf tries to sway the Elder with her words.

Tanya wrote:

Influence Gained +5

While surprised to find comfort in non wild elf, Sylva fully welcomes Isiolia's approach, because she really needed it. Thanks to Isiolia, Sylva quickly regains her faith and restores her strong stance. She nods agreeing with everything Isiolia presented before the Elder, and then she steps forward, addressing to the gathered on elven. "Fae is our salvation and we have proof. A member of Lyon court tasted the ancient fruit of Dnylis and received a vision. She has been close to the Forest Heart ever since. The tragedy that happened in past is to blame the Coven of Night Hags, not Lyons. I have seen what means to be united. When Lyoncorn was attacked by Liches, your sisters, brothers, friends and lovers were in danger. Who came to aid us, to protect us, to rescue us? It was Akh'Velahr, it was the Circle of Nature. And even dwarves of Ironhouse tribe came to help us, and they lost the tallest dwarf they ever had, their Queen Bry, to this war so that our wilds can be safe. And the only reason they can be safe is for us to be united again. This woman (Isiolia) is not green like the rest of us, yet she chose to answer higher calling and protect the green life. If she wanted it to die she would simply not need to come. And what do you say my brother and sisters? Will we answer the higher calling and protect what is ours, or let others do job for us because we are incapable?"

Z374 wrote:
She couldn't help but frown at the thought of Bryanna. Though she waits until Slyva is done to speak. Using the elven tongue she speaks softly. "Bryanna was human, not dwarven." The half-elf politely corrects her greenleaf companion. "And Ironhouse still is helping. More importantly, in a time like this, as elves and as those with a like cause we should remember teachings from Angharradh: "Unity and diversity bring strength."" Mineva says the dogmatic phrase with a practiced pace. "We are here to protect life and would set aside differences if we were in your position. I ask that you take Her (Angharradh) ways to heart in this moment and hear our words true."

Oyo wrote:
As Isiolia speaks about Fae, the Elder would listen carefully and shake her head, denying Isiolia's approach towards the problem that wilds are facing. "If it was only that simple." But once Sylva steps forward and mentions the use of Ancient Fruit Dnylis, Elder's eyes wide, having hard time to believe that it came that far, and that Lyon Court still has strength to survive its effect. And she was not the only one surprised. All wild elves gathered begin to talk to each other, some confused, some impressed, some consider it impossible. Elder watches their reaction, and it seems that half of the tribe is considering to side with Sylva, while half of the tribe is still very loyal to the Elder. Greenleaf Elder signals with her hand to them to calm down. Once the silence is created again, Elder would listen to Mineva, and then finally reply, starting by looking to Mineva. "For a N-Tel-Quess your words carry weight of a strong faith. And perhaps we should start from there. We cannot simply forge alliances with outsiders on a word. Many do not have long enough lifespan to earn trust of a wild elf tribe. But I see how the needs are dire, since the use of Ancient Trees was required. Perhaps if I see this vision it will be more clear what I can do to help." It seems that the Elder is now willing to meet at the mid ground, would Isiolia do the same?

LIA's Turn:
1| Maya showed me the vision, if I open my mind to you...
2| Then go and bite the fruit of the ancient tree yourself.
3| You are not worthy of Dnylis secrets.
4| (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1| Maya showed me the vision, if I open my mind to you...

"Perhaps I can show you what one of the Lyons showed me. She had eaten a bit of the Dynlis fruit herself and she suffers under its effects." The moon elven woman carefully approaches the Elder and holds out her hands. She offers a gentle smile. "If I had to guess, the ancient magic may allow me to open my mind to you and let you see it as well."

Oyo wrote:
Greenleaf Elder shakes her hand and motions to Isiolia to stop. "It cannot be done like this. Such strong visions are dangerous and I'd rather prepare the proper rite for it. There is no need to create another under effect like this Lyon obviously did, and is now paying the price. Rest now, clear your mind, and when the rite is ready, you will be summoned, tonight." Greenleaf Elder would nod to Isiolia and her comrades and remove herself from the gathering. She allowed them to stay with the tribe tonight, she probably did not allow such a thing for centuries to anyone. Wild Elves Rasha and Zeraya would escort Isiolia and her group to their free room within a tree, where the fellowship could rest and plan event for tonight.

LIA's Turn:
1| This went better than expected.
2| Kill the Elder, let Sylva replace her and make tribe reveal secrets.
3| What the rest of you think?
4| (Rest until tonight)
5| (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:23 pm

Maiden of Loss wrote:
3| What the rest of you think?

Isiolia raises a brow and shrugs, then steps back. "Very well, I suppose." She remains silent as the party is escorted into the treehouse. Once they're all alone, she shakes her head and finds herself a chair to sit in. She places both of her sheathed blades on a table. She wasn't feeling very reassured about the "rite" the Elder had planned to receive the visions. She looks to Sylva, Mineva and Aesa. "I'm not sure about how I feel about all of this. Really hope we can trust her. Something tells me her age may have unhinged some of her sanity." She says dryly. "What do the three of you think of all this? Angie? You trust her?" Her silver eyes move to Mineva. "You usually have a better perspective than I do when it comes to people and being able to trust them or not..."

Z374 wrote:
She circled around the tree house a few times as she listened to Lia and considered her question. "Does she seem so different from other elves, clinging to bias after so long? A side effect of long life is lasting grudges and while we may be begrudged by her we are not our dark and distant cousins (drow) and we're of the living world. Though our views differ our spears point in the same direction. She will see this but.. she may see more as well that will help or may even dissuade her. Though she's accepted the severity of the situation, I doubt she would impede that which will serve her own kinds best interests." She moved to sit next to the little moon elf. There she began to idly adjust her bracers and gloves as she listened to what the others had to say.

Tanya wrote:


Upon entering the space inside the tree, Sylva waits for Aesa to fly in and then closes the entrance with leafy curtain. She then walks to a wall to joins conversation, leans against wall with crossed arms, feeling humiliated before the brothers and sisters in the tribe. This is the last she could have expect from Greenleaf Elder. "This is not how I remember our Elder to be. This dark and evil time affects even the wisest and sharpest minds on this plane. Or I simply refuse to see what is before me, that she really considers me for a traitor." Sylva would then look at Isiolia as she continues on elven. "The ritual itself is an enjoyable recognition of your animal spirit. Sisters will prepare your hair, your body paint and your wears for this rite. You will be surrounded by wild brothers and wild sister, and in the circle you will meet with Elder where she will perform the ritual. Once she recognizes your animal spirit, she will know how to approach the visions you have stored in your mind. She will basically communicate with your spirit animal, no mind fusing will be involved, and thus no consequences can be created. The entire ritual is followed by drums music and dance. But your spirit animal may reveal secrets that you do not wish Elder to know."

Ticladesign wrote:


Very Gently Aesa flies inside the room and being rather small, almost unseen by unweary eyes. Yet her now bright white light brings some illumination in the room. After circling around Lia a few times, Aesa in her fey form can only Guess to the intensions of the elder. "Are the Elders acting oddly.. perhaps so. Mistrustfull? Such are the burdens of leadership. Are they hiding more Mushroom secrets than I do?" Aesa smirks slightly, yet the bright white light of her current Fey form hides that emotion on her face. Almost as if she wears a mask. One so oddly without emotions. "All we can do is be weary, yet let us flow along this river, across the many bends and twists it may offer. But hands on the boat we sit in, prepaired to disembark when things turn to a worse fate than intended."

Maiden of Loss wrote:
The moon elf eventually relaxes completely and smiles to her friends. She felt reassured by them and she seems all right with the idea of the rite once they speak of it. "Perhaps I am simply being too paranoid for my own good. I'm perfectly all right with being a river and going with it. And, actually, I may like the experience. It makes me incredibly curious what my spirit animal is." Lia's smile becomes bright as she looks to each of her companions. "I want you all to know: I may be the "leader" of this little mission we've been sent on...but I certainly value each of you." Her gaze softens. "Perhaps relations with the Tribe will improve if we go through all of this. That's my sincerest hope, being here."

Oyo wrote:
Rite Music:
 

You seemed more relaxed now after some things were more clear. The Fellowship had many hours of rest, and they were also served with exotic food that tribe uses. When the evening came, and music of drums and ancient instruments were coming from outside of the tree, You knew that the moment for the rite came. Wild Sisters led you to another tree for preparation, just like Sylva explained. Perhaps it was not the most pleasant experience, having those wild females touching your skin with all sort of paint their alchemists made from leaves, but their aroma at least was something wonderful and unique, something you couldn't find on any market. When you were finally given a mirror, you barely recognized yourself. But this transformation was not bad. Your hair was twisted in many shapes, yet its freedom was not limited at all, it could still play with winds. Your jewelry remained there where it originally was. You were wearing light and a very open leather, from what you could gather, it looked like it was designed for dancing. For someone who is not a wild elf, you fit perfectly into this version of yourself. Once the females finished their work, males came for you and escorted you outside to the rite. You saw wild elves playing the music on many instruments, and as they do so they were moving, creating a circle around burning leaves. You spotted your companions outside of the circle, waiting for you. In the center of the circle Greenleaf Elder was waiting for you. When the circle of dancing and playing wild elves opens, the males that escort you gently lift you in the air, as if you were a flying ballerina. You fly and land inside the circle, where males release you, and disappear. The circle closes in a ring again, and you are inside it with Greenleaf Elder. The Elder looks at you.

LIA's Turn:
1| (Perform 30 - attempt to replicate the dance)
2| (Thought) When I accepted the mission, I did not sign up for this ...
3| I am ready for the rite, Elder.
4| Let's just get over with this.
5| (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
3| I am ready for the rite, Elder.

The female elves are perhaps met with a bit of grumbling as Isiolia is prepared for the ritual. While she had never thought of herself as beautiful, as others did, there was one physical trait the moon elf was proud of and that was her hair. But, she simply remains quiet and lets them do what they need to do. She doesn't seem to mind the face paint and she certainly enjoys the beat of the drums and the dancing. Lia even seems delighted being carried by the males into the circle...until she felt like a deer in headlights. The elf glanced left, then right, then to the Elder. She certainly looked like a deer in headlights, too. She looked back to her friends before speaking to the Elder. "So...ah...I'm here. What...exactly do I need to do?" She quickly fixes the leather she wears. She hadn't quite signed up for this but Lia seemed fine, for the most part. If anything, she had a major case of stage fright and her nervousness seemed to outweigh her desire to dance to the drums. At least, for the moment.

Oyo wrote:
Greenleaf Elder explains to Isiolia to relax and open her mind, and then the elder starts to dance herself. She perfectly matches the rhythm of the music, her movement first face left side of the ring, and then right side. Who could tell that old bones could still move like that! She gently takes Isiolia's hands, and then brings both of them down on their knees in the center of the circle. Elder leans in a side and then spins a circle while holding for Isiolia's hands for balance. Finally she leans in opposite direction of Isiolia, while they are both still on their knees, and she looks up into the stars. She stays there for few moments, as her long white hair is falling down on the ground, and all around her. When the Elder suddenly leans up back in normal kneeling position, her hair falls over her face, hiding it. Only the glowing of her eyes could be seen through her hair now. The Elder is now attempting to reveal the spirit animal that guards Isiolia.

LIA's Turn:
1| My spirit animal is Wolf.
2| My spirit animal is Bear.
3| My spirit animal is Bull.
4| My spirit animal is Panther.
5| My spirit animal is Owl.
6| My spirit animal is (add an animal here).

Maiden of Loss wrote:
6| My spirit animal is a fox.

Lia seems amused that the Elder can move and dance quite well, although not overly surprised. She moves with the old elf, until she kneels in the center of the circle. The Elder would begin to see an image of a fox appearing in the sky. It would make sense, considering Lia's curiosity, intelligence and cunning. But the fox certainly has two sides: its also known to be playful and loyal to its own kind. Meanwhile, the elven woman looks up to the stars as well, wondering what the old woman sees. She remains still and quiet, for the moment during the rite.

Oyo wrote:
|Codex Updated: +5 Story Points|
|Codex Updated: Greenleaf Elder|
|Codex Updated: Fox Ail|




As you look in the stars you notice a Fox Head in the sky. One eye glows at you and in that moment you felt the awakening. The paint on your body starts to move towards your forehead, and it takes a form of a Fox Tattoo that glows the same color as the eyes of GreenLeaf Elder. Cunning Fox reveals to the Elder what she wished to know, and even more. Greenleaf Elder sees, first the vision you were given by Maya, and then she sees you caged by cult that worships Queen of Shadows, the Demon Princess Rhyxali. Greenleaf Elder watches your youth and pain, and your survival over it. The fox stands proud, and looks at the Elder. And the Elder looks back, and then at your eyes, nodding. You no longer felt the cold from the Greenleaf Elder. You felt respect. Smart and cunning Fox showed your survival to the Elder, and survival is what the Elder has been all about, for her tribe. The Fox Tattoo moves to a desired spot on your skin, and now all what remains is for Elder to understand the vision of Fae. She concentrates, closing her eyes, inspecting the images you revealed to her about the vision, still holding each other for hands. However, something in the trees moves like a shadows. The music and the dance conceal its light and quick footsteps. Her dagger moves swiftly under throat of one wild elf security on the bridge. The poor wild elf could make no sound to call for help. He was prevented from falling off the bridge and dragged to unknown. Red eyes shimmer in the dark.

|Isiolia Listen: Failure|
|Aesa Listen: Failure|
|Sylva Listen: Failure|

|Mineva Listen: Success|

Mineva's ear twitch at unknown sounds. They were not part of the rite's music, they were something else, it was sound of a shadow, of death. As Mineva turns her head towards the sound direction, up in the trees, she sees a loaded arrow coming out of the darkness, while the assassin's identity is still hidden in shadows. The arrow points towards the Greenleaf Elder. And finally, the arrow is released.

MIN's Turn:
1| (Reflex 30 - Cut the arrow in air with your handaxe)
2| (Throw yourself in front of the arrow)
3| (Push a random wild elf in the path of arrow)
4| (Do nothing)
5| (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:27 pm

Z374 wrote:
1| (Reflex 30 - Cut the arrow in air with your handaxe)

Mineva's hand snatched her hatchet from its holster and brought it toward the projectile. The motion almost seemed to blur from the speed of it as she caught the arrow just behind the point, deflecting the rest of the shaft and tumbling the head so that even if it hit someone it damage would be rendered inert.  "To Arms!"  She calls in elven, alerting as many as she can with her shout. Her eyes scanning as she steps between the elder and the origin of the arrow. Thinking quickly she grabs her cloak and buffets it trying to kick up some dust and dirt around her, Lia and the Elder as to provide cover to protect them.

Oyo wrote:
Leaf Lord Shrine Battle Music:
 
|Success|

The death arrow has been destroyed by Mineva's handaxe. Its pieces flew in random directions, not harming anyone. The archer from shadows frowns, as her red eyes shift towards the protector of Greenleaf Elder - Mineva. To Mineva's call, the music stops, and wild elves realize what just happened. Some start to scream and run, other start to growl at the shadows. Seeing that easy way has failed, Shadow Archer initiates the hard way, by signaling with movement of her hand. On her signal ropes from the bridges and trees fall on the land, and drow began to slip down them to the ground to attack the tribe. An arrow lands in a drow head while still on the rope, killing him instantly. It came from Zeraya Greenleaf. She quickly loads another arrow and joins the battle. Savage druids and barbarians of the wild elf tribe charge at drow with hate. Rasha Greenleaf grabs his spear and oak shield, and then bashes drow on his way. But there are already victims of the tribe. There are few dead wild elves who were caught off guard. There may be few but to the tribe that is near extinction, this is a huge number. Which each fall of a tribe member, the Greenleaf Elder weakness. The leader of this attack stands safe on the bridge, observing the battle beneath her. Elder seems that she has almost finished the rite, but in this position she is exposed, as soon as Mineva's dust and dirt falls down.

LIA's Turn:
1| (Maintain the Link with Elder to finish the Rite)
2| (Break the Link and stop the Rite)
3| (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1| (Maintain the Link with Elder to finish the Rite)

Isiolia seems determined for the Elder to finish the rite. She knew if the vision was broken now, that they may not get answers on how to save the Forest and the Fae. The moon elf places her full trust onto her companions to defend them while the ceremony is finished. Lia watches the fox tattoo move to her right thigh and she glances back to the sounds of battle. "Mineva, Sylva, Aesa--we only need a moment longer!" She watches the battle and the wild elves fall with a wince. She felt conflicted but knew in her heart, it was the right thing to do to finish what they had started.

Oyo wrote:
Chaos arrived on the field of Leaf Lord Shrine. Evil came to collect its prey, the Greenleaf Elder. Led by a mysterious drow assassin, her minions invade the tribe, she watches from the safe distance. Wild elves fighting drow. And some of the drow attack those that protect Elder and Isiolia.

Phase 1, Round 1:
 

H&T:
 

Round 1:
 

Tanya wrote:

Action: Shield Other Spell
Target: Mineva


Sylva really enjoyed the rite while it lasted. When drow crashed the party, it brought up a disturbing memories she had with them. This place at the edge of Elventree was supposed to be safe from their attacks. But they dared to attack even here. Luckily Mineva acted fast to prevent execution of the Elder. And now angry Wild Elf Sylva growls at the drow. She moves her staff around commanding leaves to raise from the ground. The leaves gather around Mineva, spinning as carried by wind, around her to protect her from the approaching drow warrior.

Oyo wrote:
Round 1:
 

Action: Attack Range
Target: Sylva

When Drow Rogue sees a caster in the group, Sylva, he throws darts at her. It is better to eliminate casters first, he would think. They fly through the air fast, almost invisible. They would wound Sylva, and she could feel dark energy in them. She was able to move out of the way from the last dart.

Hit/CritHit/Hit/Miss

Round 1:
 

Ticladesign wrote:


Action: Extended Bigby's Forcefull hand
Target: Drow Rogue

At the moment the Drow Rogue throws his darts Aesa Throws a Hand Green and Mean, Much larger than she's ever be at the the attacker. if hit, the Forcefull hand would crush him on the ground disabling him from throwing any more Darts.

Oyo wrote:
|Aesa Success|
Aeasa's spell overpowers strength and spell resistance of the Drow Rogue, bringing him down on the ground. Even if the drow is trying to get up, Hand Green and Mean remains on the drow, preventing him to rejoin battle for 44 rounds.

Round 1:
 

Action: Create Greater Undead
Target: Ground

As the fellowships battles other drow, the Necromancer uses opportunity to concentrate on creating an undead. A summoning ring appears on the ground as Necromancer chants, and a female vampire crawls its way out of it as dark mist follows her.

Round 1:
 

Action: Vitriolic Blast
Target: Sylva

Female Vampire gives a wicked smile to her enemies, her eyes change from red to green, as her eyes lock on Sylva. From range she unleashes a green acidic blast. The ray flows straight at Sylva. |Hit| Sylva was struck by Vitriolic Blast.

Round 2:
 

Z374 wrote:
Action: Movement (for HiPS purposes)
Target: Drow Warrior


With weapons in hand and seeing the enemy coming at her Mineva readies herself; watching how the warrior carries the blade so she can anticipate the attack. Though rather than waiting for the impending swing she whirls and spins aside, her cloak fanning out. The tips of the cloak slap at the ground which makes another dust cloud that moves toward her attacker and she uses it to lessen the gap between them whilst trying to remain unseen.

Oyo wrote:
|Mineva Success|
Drow warrior covers his eyes with one hand, as the ground dust raises from the dance of Mineva's cloak. He swings with the hand few times to make dust go away. By the time he could clearly open eyes again, Mineva was already out of the sight. Which way did she go?

Round 2:
 

Action: Movement
Target: Sylva

As Mineva disappeared from his sight, Drow Warrior changes the direction of his movement towards next target - Sylva. He moves in close enough and will be able to strike at Sylva with his great sword in his next turn. Not aware of Mineva's presence in the dust and shadows, Drow Warrior is open to sneak attack. Sylva takes additional damage from Vitriolic Blast secondary effect.

Round 2:
 

Tanya wrote:

Action: Radiant Aura
Target: Self (aoe)


Sylva gets staggered when she gets hit by acid blast from the Vampire. She growls with anger at the vampire but then Drow Warrior approaches! Her growl becomes scream, seeing what happens to her tribe, again, she frenzies as a wild elf would, and finally light explodes from her body, radiating the whole area. With divine frenzy the wild elf transforms into a glowing elf. Her skin no longer green, nor her hair. All glows white, and her eyes and tattoos the most.

Oyo wrote:
The flash of light explodes, radiating the area, this can be unpleasant even for normal people. But those who are sensitive to light, especially undead and drow are greatly affected by it. The battles in background turn in favor for wild elves, overpowering drow and undead. Glowing elf gets attention of the leader of this attack. She watches from the safe distance high in the trees and rope bridges, as her followers keep jumping down with their ropes. It especially affects those in this combat with fellowship, as they are the closest to the glowing elf. It was not that long before Drow Warrior had to shield his eyes again. Female Vampire raises her cloak to hide behind it, and the same does Drow Necromancer. Drow Rogue is still kissing the ground with face, held by Aesa's spell, he is not able to act yet.

Round 2:
 

Ticladesign wrote:


Action: Extended Greater Shadow Conjuration: Web
Target: Area near Vampire and Drow necromancer (aoe)

..Suddenly, something is bouncing on the ground. It looks almost like a magicall ball. It slowly bounces towards where the Vampire and Drow Necromancer are located. Then it unfolds into a Sticky, all-covering Web that may entangle all who are caught in this web. Aesa produces a big grin. Caught in a web, the masters of the Spider cult, they are.

Oyo wrote:
|Aesa Success|

Once again little pixie beats spell resistance of a drow. Vampire and Drow Necromancer did not even realize what is going on because they were trying to protect their eyes from the glowing elf. But suddenly they felt their feet became heavy as the web starts to bind them for the ground. Drow Necromancer did not have luck and remained in the web where he was. However, the vampire had excellent reflexes, she does not allow the web to hold her, and with her long nails she destroys conjured web around her feet. Those who would approach them would be subject to the web magic.

Web vs Reflex 18DC
Web vs SR 40DC

Round 2:
 

Action: Finger of Death
Target: Aesa

Drow Necromancer had it enough. He starts to chant on his native toque, his spell manifests as a growing ring above Aesa. From the center of the ring dark energy fires a ray of dark energies straight into little pixie. |Aesa Fortitude Save and SR failure| Little pixie falls on the ground with no life in it, its wings separate in the air from her back, and slowly land after her, covering her little body. The ring closes and Drow Necromancer laughs satisfied to get rid of annoying pixie.

Round 2:
 

Action: Devour Magic
Target: Aesa's Web

Vampire Warlock attempts to devour Web spell and release her master from it. |Success| The web begins to wither and explodes into dust. Its magical energies fly over to the Vampire Warlock, making her more powerful. Additional cloth parts grow on the Vampire, a piece of her shoulder increases.

Round 3:
 

Z374 wrote:
Action: Sneak Attack (Melee)
Target: Drow Warrior


The little Calishite lashes out, aiming for the weak points of of the armor (elbow, armpit, back of the knee, neck).  While most would compare her appearance to a raven, the speed of her flurry makes her look more like a wildcat. Each strike that lands seems to cut at muscle or tendon (Feat: Crippling Strike).

Oyo wrote:
|Mineva Success|

As the Drow Warrior was getting ready to attack Sylva, he could suddenly feel the loss in his grip for the hilt of his greatsword. It was Mineva hitting him from behind there where it hurts! Mineva revealed herself with her weapons inside Drow Warrior. Drow Warrior never had a chance once Mineva went for his neck. When Mineva finished to catch her breath, Drow Warrior aborts going after Sylva and turns towards Mineva. He looks at her, and then his head falls off. His body simply collapses. Mineva's swings were so fast that the drow did not even notice his head being separated from his body, until it was too late.

Round 3:
 

Tanya wrote:

Action: Resurrection
Target: Aesa


"Aesa!" Sylva screams for Aesa as she was taken down by evil drow mage. She did not care if drow warrior will reach her or not, Sylva now White Elf wasted no time, she immediately began a skillful field resurrection chant. Aesa's body lifts in air, her wings connect back with her, her heart starts to beat again, and her body fills with life. As drow warrior falls, Aesa raises.

Oyo wrote:
|Sylva Success|

Little fairy Aesa is now well again. Drow Rogue still unable to act from her spell, with resurrection Aesa is fully healed and can now act. It seems that Elder is almost finished with the rite and Isiolia could join for support in any moment now. Just few more moments!

Round 3:
 

Ticladesign wrote:


Action: Extended Protection against spells
Target: Self and Sylva

Poor little Aesa staggers still from the impact of her sudden death and resurrection. She tries to fly up, but only half sucseeds. Only whispering Aesa manages to release a protective spell over herself and Sylva who is close to her. With the Drow Necromancer surely to attack again, Aesa casts a protective spell against all other destructive spells that may come at them. And with that spell cast, Aesa can only hope and pray to Lerue they survive for a while longer.

Oyo wrote:
It was good that Sylva acted as fast as she could, not allowing Aesa's spirit to be separated from her body for too long. Perhaps little shaken, but Aesa pulled it off. Her spell increases protection for herself and Sylva. Drow Necromancer was mad seeing how pixie flaps her wings again!

Round 3:
 

Action: Avasculate
Target: Mineva

Seeing how Mineva reveals herself and dispatches Drow Warrior with no issue, Mineva is seen as a threat and becomes main target of Drow Necromancer. With creepy voice and dark arts, he points his hands at Mineva, and a ray of dark energy fires at her. |Hit, Fortitude Save Failed|. Mineva is struck with terrible pain, as the life is being removed from her. But Mineva was not hit with the full power of this necromancy spell. The flying leaves around her cast earlier by Sylva were able to transfer half of that pain to Sylva. Mineva remains stunned in the spot, and not able to act until Drow Necromancers finishes his next action. It was good that this spell cannot critical hit or Sylva would die.

Round 3:
 

Action: Draining Blast
Target: Mineva

At her Master's command, the Vampire Warlock supports. She fires draining blast at stunned Mineva. |Hit||Will Save Success| Mineva was struck by draining blast but her will prevails even in stunned state. Half of the pain Mineva would suffer was transferred to Sylva. Finally secondary effect from acid blast ends with last damage on Sylva.

Round 4:
 

Meanwhile, the rite is finished. Elder Greenleaf snaps out of it and looks at Isiolia. "It is done, I know where is one of the pieces you are looking for - The Harpers." Elder gives a short answer before she realizes the events around her. Now when she is out of the trance, she sees that her tribe is under attack. Pain takes over her face expression, once she spots her children dead on the field next to dead drow. Rasha Greenleaf kills a drow with his spear, diving it through its head and then pulling it out by bashing the drow off with his oak shield. Another drow sneaks behind Rashsa to backstab him, but arrows are planted in his head by ranger Zeraya Greenleaf. Zeraya sides with Rasha, back to back and they kill few more drow that approach. They seem to be the most skilled of all tribe members. Rasha turns to Zeraya and he starts talk on elven. "They never came in this number before, we must take out their leader." Zeraya lays her hand on Rasha's shoulder as she replies on elven. "I've seen her up on the bridge. I will go after her. You know what you must do, take our Elder to safety." Zeraya says this as if she was looking at Rasha for the last time. Rasha shakes his head disapproving. "No. To many on path between you and Drow Leader." Zeraya steps back from Rasha not accepting his disapproval. "I never said I am going to use a path. Go!" Zeraya turns away and continues attacking incoming drow. There was no time to say a proper goodbye. Rasha growls and then turns to Elder Greenleaf. "Great Elder we must take you to safe location now!" Zeraya glances at the stairs around the tree leading up to the bridge, but there are too many drow to fight that way. She looks at the bridge where Drow Leader is standing, and then her eyes moves towards the ropes that drow are using to climb down from the bridge to the ground. She loads her arrow up, closes her eyes, and the time for her slows down. "I call on faith of Leaf Lord to guide this shoot in the air, so I can follow it to my Destiny." Zeraya lifts her bow up and releases the arrow without proper aiming. The arrow flies up towards the bridge and like guided by the hand of ranger's faith, arrow hits the rope held by a drow on the bridge, it continues flying hitting that drow as well, and another drow behind. Arrow pushes both drow to fall off the bridge on the opposite side, and with the rope also being stuck in their body with the arrow, their fall off the bridge starts pulling the other side of rope up towards the bridge. Zeraya quickly runs towards it, rolls on the ground to avoid some Drow attacks, rolls up and fires another quick arrow in a drow to stagger him, jumps on his shoulder, and then jumps off him to catch the raising end of the rope. As soon she grabs the rope firmly with one hand, she starts being pulled up from the ground towards the bride, as the other two drow are falling down from the bridge. Within just few moments Zeraya was up on the bridge, she rolls over its fence and loads another arrow aiming towards Drow Leader. Drow Leader, impressed but not intimidated by Zeraya, prepares her daggers. Rasha readies his shield and spear at incoming enemies down on the ground.

LIA's Turn:
1| (Join Rasha, Sacrafice Zeraya) We must get you to safety Elder.
2| (Join Zeraya, Sacrafice Rasha,Elder) I must help Zeraya!
3| (Join your party) My place is with my fellowship.
4| (Free RP)

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:07 pm

Maiden of Loss wrote:
3| (Join your party) My place is with my fellowship.

As the Elder finishes the rite, the moon elf knows what she must do: her party had protected them during the Rite and she had a duty to her friends; first and always. She watches the two wild elves and turns to speak to them. "If I join my friends, I think I can help them and we can certainly cut down on the number of Drow and maybe even take out their leader. That way, you both can get the Elder to safety. But my friends need me and I promised I would join them." She looks to the Elder. "Thank you for finishing the rite. I'm sorry our presence in your village has attracted this much attention. But let me see what I can do." The moon elf tightens her jaw and quickly goes to join her friends in combat. She couldn't stand to see her friends getting hurt and she had decided enough was enough. She takes up her longsword and goes to join Sylva, Aesa and Mineva. She wasn't going to let her friends fall again, if she could help it.

Oyo wrote:
The Elder raises and nods to Isiolia as she is being escorted by Rasha and few more wild elf gathered. Their fate is now their own. Zeraya remains to duel with leader of the drow attack, as she is slowly being outnumbered by other drow on the bridge. Isiolia joins her friends.

Phase 2, Round 4:
 

Maiden of Loss wrote:
Action: Mass Cure Moderate Wounds
Target: Sylva, Mineva, Aesa

The moon elf tries to heal her friends, considering the damage that had been done to Sylva earlier. She watches the Drow carefully as she attempts to perform this action.

Oyo wrote:
Healing energy comes out from Isiola, healing her friends. The female vampire hisses with pain as positive energy manifests near her. Mineva remains stunned and Sylva feels better thanks to Isiolia, she is not so close to death anymore. Aesa was fully healed with resurrection already, but additional healing energies would help her overcome this unpleasant experience with death she just encountered. |Aoe Heal 33hp|

Round 4:
 

Tanya wrote:

Action: Mass Heal
Target: Self, Mineva, Vampire Warlock


When Isiolia pulls Sylva back from near death, Sylva watches Vampire's reaction. She would then concentrate on much more powerful healing spell and unleash it on herself, her friends, and her undead foe.

Oyo wrote:
The burst of conjured positive energy completely heals allies. |Aoe Heal 268hp| Vampire is turned into dust almost instantly as she fails her save. She did not devour enough magic to survive Sylva's spell. Sylva's spell also removed stun effect from Mineva. Drow Rogue still trapped in the Hand Mean and Green. And now it is time for Aesa to shine again.

Round 4:
 

Ticladesign wrote:


Action: Mordenkainen's Disjunction
Target: Drow Necromancer

Fully recovered now, little Aesa flies above Sylva, quickly thinking what to do. Drow are very Spell resilliant.. Ye-ess. She remembers. And with that memory resounding in her head Aesa Waves her tiny hands, and yells a Spell from her tiny mouth. The greatest known of the Dispelling Spells Aesa unleashes as she suspects the Necromancer may be warded, and the power of this spell would also lower his resistance to any other spells coming at him.

Oyo wrote:
Drow Necromancer frowns, seeing how close he was to end the White Glowing Elf Sylva. His eyes meet Isiolia as she joins the battle and takes a defensive pose. Aesa uses opportunity to reduce drow's natural spell resistance with Mordenkainen's Disjunction spell.

Round 4:
 

Action: Horrid Wilting (Aoe)
Target: Aesa, Isiolia, Mineva, Sylva

Drow Necromancer tosses another necromancy spell at the group. With his chant in drow language, grass starts to wither, and then the spell moves onto its subjects, evaporating moisture from their bodies.

|Aesa Fortitude Save Success|
|Isiolia Fortitude Save Failure|
|Mineva Fortitude Save Success|
|Sylva Fortitude Save Success|

Isiolia seems to take this spell badly. Mineva was almost unaffected by it, not that just her fortitude was perfect, but also half damage she would take was further halved as she is protected by Sylva's leaves. Remaining damage would be transferred to Sylva in addition to her own pain she is already receiving from this dark magic. Aesa gets staggered in the air, and she barely overcomes the full effect of the Drow's spell. Little fairy Aesa was wise to use protection from spells in advance and help herself and Sylva withstand the spell.

Round 5:
 

Maiden of Loss wrote:
Action: Fascinate (Bard Ability)
Target: Drow Necromancer

The moon elf staggers back in pain from the necromancy spell, having no protection against it. Her silver eyes simmer more and more with anger. Finally, the elf lets a shrill note escape from her mouth and she aims it directly at the Drow standing before her.

Mechanics:
 

Oyo wrote:
|Isiolia Success|

Drow Necromancer relaxes and is watching Isiolia fascinated. So many bad things happened tonight, but this beautiful creature and her voice were irresistible. He just stands there and watches, no longer holding hostile stance towards her or her party. Drow Rogue is struggling to get free from the Mean and Green Hand, he looks at the Drow Necromancer hoping that he can help somehow, but when he sees that a powerful Drow is being fascinated by a "lesser being", the rogue sighs, and then big hand pushes him down again to kiss the ground.

Round 5:
 

Z374 wrote:


Action: Movement
Target: Drow Necromancer



Seeing the Drow Rogue and Drow Necromancer incapacitated Mineva's golden eyes turn to the leader of the assailants.  Seeing that she can't reach her desired target she instead takes command where she is, calling to her companions.  Converge on the the sneak, kill it once I take the mage out.  She gestured to the Rogue as she sauntered toward the mage to move behind it.

Oyo wrote:
Round 5:
 

Tanya wrote:

Action: Mass Cure Critical Wounds
Target: Sylva's Party

Sylva shivers from another necromancy spell. That necromancer has to die. She nods approvingly to Wild Shadow's (Mineva's) plan and performs a non hostile action. Sylva conjures another spell with positive energies of curing and healing to help her friends survive those negative energies. The spell would cover all her allies.

Oyo wrote:
The spell was effective and heals most of party members to 100% hp. Drow Rogue has to skip his turn because of Bigby. It's Aesa's turn now. Drow Necromancers continues to listen to Isiolia, fascinated by her voice.

Round 5:
 

Ticladesign wrote:


Action: Extended Bigby's Forcefull hand
Target: Drow Necromancer

"And here it must end.." Aesa Snarls at the Drow Necromancer while he is still facinated. Yes, he is not looking. And they who do not look are grabbed by Mushroom rage. Mean and Green, Mean and Green!" And with these omnious words Aesa unleashed another Grasping Bigby hand.

Oyo wrote:
|Aesa Success|

Mean and Green Hands everywhere! Aesa's spell tears through Drow Necromancer's spell resistance with ease, pushing him down to the ground. The two drow are being held Aesa's spells, and now are under mercy of Isiolia and Mineva. They can end their lives without effort now.

H&T:
 

Maiden of Loss wrote:
Isiolia breathes a sigh of relief once she realizes the fight is over. She wanders over to the Drow Rogue and quickly slashes her blade across his throat. She takes some mercy upon her helpless opponent and quickly ends his life. She glances to her party and particularly to Mineva and the Necromancer.

Z374 wrote:

As Mineva moves over the necromancer it would see the ire in her eyes, glowing gold.  She is not as merciful as her friend was to the rogue.  Her rapier pokes at the windpipe of the drow and then she lances the tip down and through it's chest, piercing a lung.  Knowing the spell will hold the mage long enough she leaves it to suffocate from lack of breath and blood in the lungs.  The half-elf walks over to Lia but peers around, seeing what else is going on around the village before she relaxes fully. What's next then?

Oyo wrote:
|Codex Updated: Zeraya Greenleaf|



H&T:
 

The strongest of the drow group have been defeated by the Fellowship. However, they served their purpose. By distracting the fellowship long enough, others were able to go after the Elder and in meanwhile Zeraya had to face the leader of attack alone. Zeraya was bravely fighting on the bride against the leader of this attack, and those that protect the drow leader. In a spin Zeraya's bow cuts throats of the drow that were in melee range, she pushes a dying drow with her foot off the bridge and another one simply collapses holding for his throat. Zeraya proceeds towards the drow leader with feral growling. She loads arrows in her bow and fires at the Leader, but Leader destroys the flying arrows in the air with her daggers and charges at Zeraya, soaking her daggers into a rare liquid she meant to use on the elder. This substance would not only destroy flesh, but also the soul to prevent resurrections. The leader dodges all arrows on the way and finally attacks Zeraya in close combat. Zeraya was able to dodge few swings but not all of them. Finally the leader delivers final blow in Zeraya's chest, her dagger diving deep inside, and Zeraya losses the grip on her bow, dropping it down. The Fellowship could recognize Zeraya's bow as it falls off the high bridge. The Leader gives an evil smile watching Zeraya's last moment and holding her dagger still inside Zeraya. But the wild elf remained wild to the end. Even with the dagger inside her, Zeraya summons the will and strength to continue the battle, or at least to finish it. Her hand grabs the Drow Leader for neck, knowing that she has nothing else to lose anymore. The grip was so sudden and strong, that Drow Leader hand to drop her daggers and try to release herself, but that was in vain. Zeraya breaks Leader's neck with one had, lifts her in air and tosses her off the bridge. As the drow group sees their leader is dead, they start retreating. Zeraya leans on the fence of the bridge, breathing heavily, and pulling the deadly dagger out of her chest while screaming. She watches her own blood coming out, and turning from red to black. There was nothing that could be done for her at this point. She closes her eyes as her heart stops beating, and life forever leaves her body.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
"What's next is we go find the Elder and the rest of the tribe. I really hope she survived. I had to leave her and her friends behind to come help you." The moon elf replies as she cleans off her blade and then sheaths it back at her side. "She said we have to go find the Harpers to find a piece of the object we look for. She may know more, it just wasn't able to be said during the ambush." With that, the elf wanders back into the village to look for the Elder or one of her close allies. She had a bit of a sinking feeling in her gut and she had a feeling she was about to pay for defending her friends instead of defending the Elder. But, it couldn't be helped.

Tanya wrote:


Sylva lets out a cry as Zeraya dies, Sylva's glow ends as her heart is invaded by sadness. However, Sylva had no luxury of checking on Zeraya with all the chaos around. She quickly ran after Isiolia, following her in search for the Elder to try to save those who may still be alive.

Oyo wrote:
|Codex Updated: Rasha Greenleaf|



As Isiolia leads willing companions towards Elder's direction, she arrived just on time to witness another demise. The Elder is moving holding her long hair in hands, still weak from the rite procedure. Arrows and other projectiles are flying towards her direction, but oak shield prevents them from harming the elder. Oak Shield wielded by Rasha Greenleaf. He throws out his spear that flies sharp through air, killing one of the more advanced drow invaders, sending him flying into a tree, where he remains unmoved. Drow warriors close in but they get bashed back by Rasha's shield. The fierce wild elf warrior is not giving up. He calls upon spiritual powers, his tattoos on his body glowing, giving him strength of mighty animals. His shield bashes are so strong that he is actually sending drow attackers back. But using shield as weapon was seen as an exploit by a drow assassin. He soaks his dart in the same liquid used to kill Zeraya, and tosses is at Rasha, hitting him in neck. Rasha already had many wounds but he could handle them all, all but the last little dart. He quickly pulls it out of his neck and a black smoke starts coming out from that wound. He loses balance and collapses on his knees, still trying to fight. The Elder looks at his eyes, her own full with tears. Finally Rasha collapses on the ground with oak shield still in his hand, as the black poison burns his soul into a smoke. And now when Elder remained to be killed, the drow attackers realized that their leader has been killed, and they spot Isiolia and her party arriving, the party that killed the best drow of this attack. They retreat, running away, from them. The elder is surrounded with corpses of drow and wild elves. She falls on her knees disappointed, her heart broken. There are wild elf survivors that come for the elder, some warriors and rangers that were successful in this battle. But from what Isiolia could gather, the number of tribe members fell down under 30.

Oyo wrote:
Greenleaf Tribe would fall if the Fellowship was not here to take out the main figures of the Drow attackers. The remaining drow retreat, back to where they came from. But this victory did not come without a cost. The two most skilled Greenleaf members died in the attack, Zeraya and Rasha. Without them survival of the tribe is going to face a whole new level of difficulty. Surely the Elder posses the power to bring some of fallen wild children back to life, but not these two. The rare substance used to soak weapons with was able to burn their souls. The drow had only three chances to take out the Elder. First attempt failed because Mineva acted quickly and destroyed deadly arrow in flight with blury swing of her handaxe. Second used on Zeraya for she forced the Drow Leader into corner, and third used on Rasha as he was closest to the Elder. For other fallen there still may be the chance to raise, but for Zeraya and Rasha this chance is forever lost.

LIA's turn:
1| Your tribe is strong and will survive everything Elder, they have you.
2| You are Elder, you were supposed to do something to help against the attack!
3| The tribe is your concern, just tell us more about Harpers so we can leave.
4| (Kill the Elder while opportunity is served on plate)
5| (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1| Your tribe is strong and will survive everything Elder, they have you.

The moon elf carefully approaches the Elder. She seems solemn in her approach and she watches the fall of the two elves with great pain in her eyes. She internally regrets not having of stayed to help them and perhaps she had failed them as a bladesinger. She looks to the Elder with genuine heartbreak and empathy in her eyes. "I'm so sorry. You have suffered tremendous loss. I feel like I have failed you, Elder." She looks to Sylva as well and winces. "May they both rest in peace with the Creator." She murmurs softly. "But your tribe will go on and thrive. I know it will.

Tanya wrote:


Sylva arrives running, dropping her staff on the ground. Slipping down on her knees Sylva begins desperately trying to heal Rasha. She is conjuring positive energies above Rasha's chests but nothing is working. "No not you ... I went through so much to find you last time. I saved you once I can do so again. Please please come back to me." Sylva keeps trying despite of no visible progress. All her attempts fail as Rasha remains dead. Slowly over time Sylva starts to get it, that Rasha is forever lost, and as realizing this, the wild elf priestess unleashes a loud dirge mixed with growl, rage, anger and sadness.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:02 am

Z374 wrote:

Next to Lia stands Mineva, watching the fallout from the attack with a mostly neutral expression, though a faint frown is present. Given the high emotions of the elven tribe she keeps an eye out for any bias and rash reprisals toward her companions. In her paranoia she's yet to disarm herself, blades still in hand as she lurks by the moon elf.

Oyo wrote:
Elder stands up and looks at Isiolia in eyes. She was not pleased with Isiolia's presence, and her words were hostile. "Your presence here is no longer welcomed. Where you set foot the darkness follows. Drow never attacked us when we were so close to the Elventree. I allowed an outsider to spend night with the tribe, I broke our traditions, I made an exception for Lyons, and once again they were our doom. Had I just close doors to our home, I would have never be distracted by your needs and your visions, and the drow would never have the chance in this sacred place. Our relationship with Lyons is over. The Greenleaf that reside within their grove are from this moment forever banished from the Greenleaf tribe." Elder then looks at Sylva. "As for you child, you must decide which side are you on. With the first sunrise your decision must be final." Elder then looks back at Isiolia. "The longer you remain here, the more of bad luck you will summon. To help you leave us faster I will tell you what you came for. The Harpers posses one of the items you are hunting, the strings. Search for their office in the tree tops of the Elventree. What you wish to claim is now theirs and we do not wish to have any part in it."

LIA's turn:
1| (Diplomacy 30) You cannot break bond with Lyons now!
2| (Bluff 35) Rasha and Zeraya can be saved when we collect all the pieces.
3| (Intimidate 50) Better watch your words or you will wish I was a drow.
4| (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1| (Diplomacy 30) You cannot break bond with Lyons now!

The moon elf looks a bit taken back. Her pained expression shifts from one of empathy to one of neutrality once more. She shakes her head. "Elder, please, reconsider. We are not the enemy, the Drow are." She tries to reason with her calmly. "And while I'm sorry my presence may have caused this, is it truly wise to break your bonds with the Lyons? They are guardians of nature, like your tribe." She glances to Mineva and then to Sylva. She sighs quietly. Apparently, her gut had been right about their being consequences.

Z374 wrote:

Her eyes narrow at the Elder's words. Replying in her elven tongue. "You said it yourself that drow have harassed your tribe before. The fact that they attacked at this opportunity mean they have been watching you this entire time. Consider if they had acted without our combined might. You have lost some, yes, but your losses would have been far greater and you would be dead as well. Their first shot was for you. I dare to presume the poison used on their blades was on that arrow as well. Our presence is no longer welcome? Our presence scared them away when we approached just moments ago." The half-elf offers no mercy in her words but there is no anger either. They were simply honest and, in her mind, accurate. She continues on in addressing the Elder.

While you would shun the Lyons they seem like your best option to survive, should you be able to let go of your disdain and consider they can offer you shelter as they have others of your kind. What happened between your tribes is generations old but your generations will cease without aid. While I may not know many of your tribe I would not want to see such a sad thing come to pass. Choose wisely. Mineva's eyes turn to Sylva, an intensity in her gaze as the golden rings reflect local firelight. Make your decision as well. I have seen your ability, and the strength of your heart. I hope you choose to accompany us. You know the goal of this trip is for the good of the wilds as a whole. The forest will continue to dwindle without action being taken.

Finally she disarms after wiping her blades down.

Oyo wrote:
|Diplomacy Success|

"Then you better not fail this quest. The veil at Lyon Grove is thin, last time it was teared it opened the Great Rift, and their Maker fell. Play a single sound wrong and you will open door to a wrong world. You can awake the ancient forces that starve for the Forest Heart. This tribe is not interested in befriending with anyone that takes path to self destruction. If you do not do well for your own, what can you do for others like us? Your success or failure will define tribe's relationship with Lyons. And you have some Greenleaf already serving you at the grove. This is all what I can offer." Elder is persuaded by Isiolia's words to postpone her decision until Isiolia's journey is over. Greenleaf elder will tell some of her tribe where to carry wounded and fallen before she pays attention to Mineva. "Be that as it is, an N-Tel-Quess was always bringer of storm to our tribe. You can paint your body to look like us, but I see through your disguise, your blood is not pure." Elder replies with racist and hateful tone to Mineva's words. "The time is dark and my tribe is in need of me. I have no reason nor desire nor time to justify my belief to an N-Tel-Quess." Lastly the Elder looks at Isiolia for final words. "We cannot save everyone who fell here today, we will heal those we can and hold ceremony for those who fell. Their souls will unite with their flora and fauna spirits. This ceremony is not open to outsiders. Begone with the sunrise so the tribe can try finding the peace." The Elder turns her back to the Fellowship and leaves them, not wishing to say any word anymore. Despite of what Isiolia and her companions did for the tribe, the Elder was blinded by the great loss of Rasha and Zeraya. She could not see the intend of the Fellowship, or maybe she chose not to. Fellowship could return to their guest tree where they spent the first night, to prepare for next step in their journey tomorrow. But Sylva Greenleaf was not among them. Sylva could be found outside in the tribe.

H&T:
 

LIA's turn:
1| (Talk in your Tree Room with present Companions)
2| (Find Sylva outside to talk to her in private)
3| (Find Sylva outside to talk to with your Fellowship)
4| (Leave the Leaf Lord Shrine without Sylva)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
2| (Find Sylva outside to talk to her in private)

The moon elf nods to the Elder and she murmurs softly to Mineva. "Why don't you and Aesa go rest? I think I may go try to find Sylva." She squeezes Min's shoulder lightly. The two had been through much together and Lia was grateful to have a true friend at her back on this journey. After leaving the two, she quietly slips into the village to look for Sylva. Although, she might've taken a brief stop to don her regular armor and straighten her hair. But she seems intent on finding the wild elf among the tribe. She leaves the others alone to mourn their losses.

Tanya wrote:


Sylva was found at the wounded wild elves. She was just finishing healing the last wild elf she was assigned to. When she sees Isiolia approaching, Sylva would raise up and motion to Isiolia to walk with her away from the group, where it's more private. Sylva would stop in front of Isiolia, and then turn to face her. "Are you hurt, do you need healing?"

Maiden of Loss wrote:
The moon elf would smile to Sylva when she sees her. Lia follows Sylva away from the group. To her question, she would shake her head a bit. "I'm all right but thank you. I was more concerned about how you're doing." She pauses and looks off to the side as she rubs her neck. "Sylva, I hope you stay with us. I really need all the help I can get. I know what the Elder said but I want you to know...that I appreciate you." She looks back to the wild elf. "I'm not going to ask you to stay with us if you don't want to but please just know that if you do, I would look at it as a chance to get to know you more. And every single word Angie said was true: you would be an asset to us and not only that but you have a brave heart. If you stay here, know that I understand. I just felt like I had to say all that while you think about the whole thing." The moon elf falls quiet. She looks to the rest of the village as she awaits the wild elf's response to her words.

Tanya wrote:


Influence Failure

Sylva replies with a dishonest sounding. "I am fine, our tribe was going through this long before I was born. And even after, this is how I know my life. Eventually you accept your life and do what you can to survive." Sylva then shakes her head further as she listens to Isiolia. "If I was a good asset, Rasha and Zeraya would be alive. I failed them, who I cared for the most. How can you trust me that I wont fail you as well. With them gone the tribe is going to need my help. Elder will never forgive me if I turn my back to the tribe now."

LIA's Turn
1| Who was Rasha?
2| Who was Zeraya?
3| You help your tribe by helping us.
4| It is time for revenge.
5| Coward, I knew this will scare you off.
6| Stay with your tribe then.
7| Elder does not respect your value.
8| (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
3| You help your tribe by helping us.

"If I fail in this quest, the Lyons grove will die and the Greenleaf that live among them will be in danger." She gently reminds the wild elf. "By helping the Lyons, you're ultimately helping your tribe. The Elder may see things one way but you and I both know how everyone will suffer if the forest is never healed." The moon elf tenses slightly. "And I don't plan on leaving those Drow unscathed. There are Drow that have been trying to take the Cormanthor forest for themselves recently. Trust me, I came close to one of them and my bondmate ultimately paid the price." She glances to Sylva with hatred in her eyes. "Don't you wish to avenge them? I wish to avenge my Anyn with a burning passion and it's part of why you don't see me rest very much. They will always do what they can to take away love, kindness and light." Her eyes burn into Sylva's but after a moment, she calms down. "They won't stop unless they are stopped by us."

Tanya wrote:


Influence Gained +5

"You are right." Sylva nods in agreement. "Actions must be taken outside of the tribe for results to be achieved. If we forever run, then we will forever be hunted. Hunters needs to become prey. Tribe cannot afford another millennia to find someone to trust to. Lyons proved this to me and everything they asked for was in the mutual benefit. I will continue this journey with you, Lina tel' Taure Hoon." Sylva addresses Isiolia with a title at the end, and there is a huge respect in those words. Not often given by a wild elf.

LIA's Turn
1| Who was Rasha?
2| Who was Zeraya?
3| It is time for revenge.
4| I changed my mind, stay with your tribe.
5| Elder does not respect your value.
6| Let's meet with the rest and prepare for next step.
7| (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
6| Let's meet with the rest and prepare for next step.

The moon elven woman smiles to her gently. She seems pleased that she has earned Sylva's respect and she gently squeezes her shoulder. "I will let you have your revenge. That I can promise. But, for now, shall we return to the others and leave by morning? I think the Elder wishes me gone." She sighs quietly. "Maybe if we succeed in all of this, I can gain some of her trust back. Although, Mineva may wish otherwise." She chuckles softly. "Unless you wish to stay out here, dear? I understand if you wish to say some goodbye's first. I'm very glad you've reconsidered." Her voice is genuinely warm. "And that you'll be with me along the way."


Oyo wrote:
|Story Points +2|

As Isiolia and Sylva found mutual goals they could rejoin to the rest of Fellowship in their tree room and rest until the morning. As the new day came, Fellowship left the Leaf Lord Shrine and the Greenleaf Tribe, and moved towards more civilized areas of the Elventree community. You are now near the Giant Oak. You hear beautiful songs from a distance. Some performances are currently ongoing and people are happy here. It's like the war never reached this place. Everything works normally. You could feel you are getting closer Ail Spirit becomes impatient within you. Each time you reach a new floor on the Giant Oak, you could feel that you are getting closer. Greenleaf Elder was right. You finally stop before the entrance within the tree. It appears to be some sort of a musician store. Two young elven girls exit the store with new purchased instruments for playing songs, they seem very happy. The place appears warm and friendly.

LIA's turn:
1| (Enter alone in the store)
2| (Bring some companions inside with you)
3| (Bring all companions inside with you)
4| (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:25 am

Maiden of Loss wrote:
3| (Bring all companions inside with you)

The moon elf seems happier being near more of a city than the wilds. It's just who she was. Yes, the moon elven woman adored being surrounded by nature but she thrived more in cities because it was more exposed to art, music and literature. As a bardess, she was dedicated solely to the arts. She appears more animated as her and her friends arrive outside the music shop. She looks into the windows before looking to her friends. "I think Elder mentioned this place and I think we have to go inside in order to find what we're looking for." She opens the door and ushers her friends inside, then follows them in.

Oyo wrote:
As you step in the shop with your Fellowship, you were able to hear a music in the air, but nobody was actually playing anything. You see many beautiful crafted musical instruments, some magical some ordinary. The merchant cleaning his desk looks at the group that enters the store. "Oh well this is a very good day for me! It has been a while since that many entered this store! Please tell me how can I help you oh wonderful customers?" It is a moon elf merchant, and he greets the arrivals with cheerful and happy voice. Your spirit companion reveals differences in his voice, and Ail addresses you. "He is obviously trying to create a positive atmosphere so he can sell you stuff. There is a merchant greed upon this one. And there is one object standing out from the others." Ail, the Fox Spirit that was awaken during the rite establishes the first communication with Lia. Suddenly all your intelligence based skills are increased. In this particular case it was search. As you look up at the wall directed by your Fox spirit, you sight falls upon a harp that to normal eyes it looks normal, but to yours, its strings glow the colors of rainbow. Your heart faster, yet you remain relaxed. You remember the feeling that you had when the faeries chose you at the Misty Falls at the very begging of this journey, and that feeling is now highlighted again.

LIA's turn:
1| We would like to buy this Harp.
2| Give me that Harp or else ...
3| I know that you are one of the Harpers.
4| (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1| We would like to buy this Harp.

Lia smiles to the moon elven merchant once she enters the shop. But, she appears a bit startled as she hears Ail's voice inside her mind. She perks a brow and glances to the harp upon the wall. "Hello sir. I don't suppose that harp on the wall is for sale?" She tilts her head and glances back to the other moon elf. Ail may feel her emotions shift from surprise to curiosity as the spirit establishes his first communication with her.

Oyo wrote:
The merchant was caught off guard with that question. Silence covers the room for few moments before he replies. "This Harp? This Harp is not for sale, it is here to decorate my store and has a sentimental value. Would you like to see other offers?"|Mineva Success| Mineva could easily detect that this man is not speaking the truth. His body motion and the sound of his words were unnatural.

LIA's turn:
1| Give me that Harp or else ...
2| I know that you are one of the Harpers.
3| (Let Mineva speak)
4| (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
3| (Let Mineva speak)

Knowing Mineva rather well, Lia glances to her and raises a brow. She figures something must be off with the merchant's words. She falls silent and lets the half-elf speak her mind.

Z374 wrote:

Mineva approaches the counter with a calm stride, leaning against it as she addresses the shopkeeper. It makes sense that it would have sentimental value for you. Perhaps you care to elaborate.  We'd love to hear such a tail after traveling so far for it. She subtly challenges the shopkeeper's words, seeing if he cares to try to deceive them more than he has. Her usual intense golden gaze locked onto the elf.

Oyo wrote:
The merchant looks suspicious at the dark skinned half elf. His sight then closely scans for other companions of Isiolia. "You are not customers aren't you?" The Moon Elf Merchant would say the words curiously, but that was just distraction. He was pretending to continue the conversation, as his hand slips behind. Suddenly he pulls out a potion and breaks it before the Fellowship! It explodes in flash of light, blinding the group for the few moments. It was not strong enough and their sight is quickly returning. Isiolia could see that the Merchant is holding the harp and with it he jumps out through the shop window! He lands rolling on the wood bridge, and passengers step out of his way upset and wondering what is going on. There is not enough room for everyone to run after the Merchant without bumping into other people. Isiolia must decide who is going to chase after the Merchant.

LIA's turn:
1| (Myself)
2| (Send Mineva)
3| (Send Aesa)
4| (Send Sylva)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
2| (Send Mineva)

The female moon elf jumps back in surprise and rubs her eyes from the bright flash of light. She curses softly when she realizes what happened. Lia glances to the half-elf. "Angie, you're likely the only one fast enough to catch him. I doubt he'll see you slip out the window to follow him." She glances to the window and where the merchant went.

Oyo wrote:
Merchant raises up fixing his not so long hair and glances over his shoulder to see if followed. He then speeds up front, with this tempo he can easily get away from any who attempts to stealth him. The harp is under his arm.

MIN's turn:
1. (Run out through the door after the Merchant)
2. (Tumble 10 - Follow the Merchant through the window)
3. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

Influence Gained +5

2. (Tumble 10 - Follow the Merchant through the window)


Mineva had already planned to give chase but she was glad her friend had confided in her once more.  She follows her quarry diving through the shop window headfirst.  Her cloak closes around her frame until she tumbles down toward the bridge where it blooms open, held along her arms.  Like a cat she lands on her feet but takes a moment, touching her boot with one hand.  The other hand touches one of the wands sticking out from the back of her bracer.  When the wand activates it's magical energies swirl around her legs. (Haste, CL10)

Oyo wrote:


|Mineva Success| As Mineva lands on the big bridge made of ropes and wood between trees, she creates a vibration and alerts the Merchant. Other elven passengers who see (half) elves flying out of the shop's window continue to talk about it with even louder voice. Some pointing at Mineva and some at the Merchant, most of them sounding confused, and few were gasping worried for the Merchant and for Mineva to not get hurt for jumping like that. The Merchant turns back and sees Mineva is after him! So he starts running away across the bridge.

H&T:
 

The Merchant slides under the ropes off the bridge, landing at another bridge beneath him with another roll to lessen the fall. Mineva could clearly see that this merchant is skilled in movement and acrobatics. He raises up looking at the bridge above him at Mineva, saluting her with a smirk, and continues running away from the bridge that Mineva is at.

MIN's turn:
1. (Tumble 15 - Follow same route +15%/-10%)
2. (Tumble 25 - Jump via shortcut at bridge beneath you +25%/-20%)
3. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

2. (Tumble 25 Jump via shortcut to bridge beneath you +25%/-20%)

She gives pursuit but when the merchant slid and dropped to the other bridge, sending the salute her way she thought..  That cocky son of a...!  Still she gave chase, where the merchant had slid, she instead jumped and flared her black wings out, trying to ease her landing as much as possible.

Oyo wrote:
|Mineva Success|
Pursuit:
 

And so Mineva jumps diagonally between the bridges, without safe surface under her. She could not see the surface of the earth either because she was that high in the trees of Elventree community. One of the elf children carried by an elven father points at Mineva as he asks his father on elven: "Dad can you do that!?" Elf Dad simply watches with jaw dropped how Mineva lands on the lower bridge, and to Mineva this was like not even an effort. People make room for Mineva and she does not land on anyone's head on second bridge. Now she had straight line to the Merchant, and there was no safe location to jump to from here at this moment. The pursuit continues on foot over the bridge. Merchant was sure he got away from Mineva that time but she managed to reduce distance between them. While running, the merchant would drop another potion. When it falls on the wooden surface of the bridge, it breaks, and content from inside makes the wood surface grow woodish plants in shape of a heart. It raises like a wall on the bridge, its shadow covers Mineva and blocks her path.

MIN's turn:
1. (Survival 15 - Cat Walk around Heart Wall on bridge's rope +15%/-10%)
2. (Strength 20 Chop the wooden Heart Wall +5%/-15%)
3. (Strength 30 Kick/Headbutt Heart Wall to knock it down +20%/-15%)
4. (Tumble 50 - Jump over the Heart Wall +30%/-25%)
5. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:


1. (Survival 15 - Cat Walk around Heart Wall on bridge's rope +15%/-10%)



Undeterred by the wall, the black clad half-elf lunges to the side, moving to the side and slinks along the rope.

Oyo wrote:
|Mineva Success|
Pursuit:
 

Mineva goes around the tall wooden wall in a Heart Shape on the ropes. An elven maiden witnessing Mineva's crazy movements places her hand on heart and prays for Mineva to Hanali. But for Mineva this was easy as pie, she soon ends up behind the heart wall, landing down from the rope on the bridge, and the elven maiden feels relief. Mineva is getting closer to the Merchant now. The pursuit continues on the bridge that leads towards a tree. Elves citizens are moving out of the way of the two but there is more of them near this tree, and not all move out of the way, some have to be avoided. |Mineva Spot Success| One of the elves seems to be in conflict to help capture the Merchant. For now he just stands still and watches the race on the bridge, as Merchant is coming close towards his direction to run by.

MIN's turn:
1. (Simply continue the pursuit +15%)
2. (Tumble 25 walk over the present elves (on their shoulders) without avoiding them +25%/-10%)
3. (Diplomacy 15 - Tell the Elf Witness to help +20%/-10%)
4. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

1. (Simply continue the pursuit +15%)

The look in her eyes intensifies as she gains ground on the merchant.  While she notices someone that might help, her lack of trust gets the better of her and she just keeps on with the chase.  She may not have a long stride each one is quick, allowing for sudden adjustments if need be.

Oyo wrote:

Pursuit:
 

Merchant could literally feel Mineva being behind him, she was just right there behind him! He quickly strikes the strings of the harp with his fingers, and a magic is called on the bridge. It was inspire slowing. |Mineva Will Success| But Mineva resisted its effect and the Merchant runner is now in her reach. As they move on the bridge in attempt to catch him both of them trip from each other, but acrobatically they also both land safely on their legs, this time Mineva standing on his way, blocking him to proceed further towards his destination. The Merchant looks at Mineva, impressed, as not many others were able to outrun him. He takes the harp in an attacking pose.

Pursuit:
 

Round 1:
 

MIN's turn:
1. (Take your turn start combat)
2. (Skip your turn let him start the combat)
3. (Diplomacy 15) There are people around that can get hurt if we fight! Stop!
4. (Bluff 25) Nobody is going to hurt you we just want to talk.
5. (Intimidate 35) Give me the Harp or I will throw you off the bridge.
6. (Strength 14 - Tackle the target / -50%)
7. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

3. (Diplomacy 15) There are people around that can get hurt if we fight! Stop!

In her elven tongue she addresses the merchant.  There are people around that can get hurt if we fight! Stop!  She put her hands up, fingers open wide, showing no weapons in hand.  We just wanted to talk and see about getting those strings.  There is no reason for the hostilities.  Why don't you just take a moment and talk with me?

Oyo wrote:
|Mineva Success|

Moon elf listens to Mineva as he looks the citizens around, some of them starting to gather to see what is going on. "Well I don't want to harm any innocent present but you persist in taking what does not belong to you. You have your moment, Speedy. Use it well." The merchant is persuaded to talk for now, when he addresses Mienva he was almost flirting with his voice.

MIN's turn:
1. Not here, let's go back to your shop.
2. Greenleaf Elder sent us to you personally.
3. (Flirt) I had wonderful view from behind, watching you run.
4. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

2. Greenleaf Elder sent us to you personally.

The Greenleaf Elder sent us to you personally.  We didn't come here to steal anything.  Her hand slowly gestured in the direction of the shop they'd come from.  She leans in, lowering her voice as best she can so she can speak to him semi-discreetly.  If we wanted to just take it we didn't have been peaceful but we were and you started this scene.  Now, there may be some sensitive information to discuss, I understand.  Let's go speak back at your shop, please?

Oyo wrote:
The Moon Elf eyes Mineva in disbelief. "You are telling me that you met the Greenleaf Elder? That old hag does not allow even us to get near her tribe, because our skin is not green, apparently we are not "true elves". Why do you think I would fall for such a ridiculous and false statement you are providing? You may move like an elf but an elf you are not. Greenleaf Elder would spit in your face, if you ever got chance to actually meet her." Mineva could see that Moon Elf is not falling for it, despite of her speaking the truth. It appears that even now, when Greenleaf Elder is no longer physically present, she still somehow manages to indirectly sabotage Mineva.

MIN's turn:
1. Yes tell me about it ...
2. One of hers was with us, you saw her in shop when she entered.
3. "Us"? There are more of you here?
4. (Flirt) Hey! Nobody spits in my beautiful face!
5. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

2. One of hers was with us, you saw her in shop when she entered.

One of hers was with us, you saw her in shop when she entered.  Also yes.. the Elder had some choice words about the "N'Tel"Quess" being in her village, even after I saved her life from a drow attack.  Mineva sighed, annoyed at the memory.  Still, she shared a vision with the cute one of my group, the moon elf that asked about the harp and it's a long story and this isn't a good venue to discuss it. Please, I swear on the Seldarine we don't mean any harm.

Oyo wrote:
And he indeed saw Sylva, for Isiolia brought all her companions inside the music shop. Mineva's words are now making sense and Moon Elf seems to believe her now what she is saying. "Drow attack? Very well. Let's return to your comrades. It seems like your brought a great story with you." Moon Elf, obviously a bard, could not resist opportunity to hear more about these adventurers. He figured out that they know enough about him if they were with Greenleaf Elder, and staying here on the open would simply reveal his role in all this. He would return with Mineva back to the music shop. Once there, he would still keep the harp close to himself, as he further studies Isiolia and the rest of her companions. He looks at Isiolia, as he talks to her about Mineva in Mineva's presence: "Where did you find this one? She runs fast after her prey yet she said she means no harm. How fast is she if she actually means harm? But hey this is not new to me. Girls find me adorable. They'll jump of a bridge just to be in my presence."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:49 am

Z374 wrote:


She's the one who shared with the Elder.   Mineva motions to Isiolia. Then she addresses Lia directly.  I explained who sent us to him.  He thought we came here with ill intent it seems.  I'll leave further explanation to you.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
The female moon elf inclines her head to Mineva and nods. She steps forward to greet the merchant. "I apologize if we startled you. The Elder indeed sent us to you. Perhaps I can explain in better detail. The four of us are originally sent here by the Lyons. Not sure if you know them personally but they are essentially the fae guardians of the Cormanthor, near Myth Drannor. Their grove is in danger of dying." She gestures to the harp. "We journeyed here to meet with the Greenleaf Tribe Elder. A female Lyon shared a vision with me and thus, I had to share it with the Elder in order to understand what we should be looking for. That harp, according to the spirit animal now inside my head, is the key to saving the Cormanthor." Lia calmly explains all of this. Her silver eyes show a bit of curiosity, wondering how the other elf will react to her explanation.

Oyo wrote:
Moon Elf listens Isiolia's explanation and now things make more sense for him. It appears that the merchant knows what Isiolia is talking about. "My name is Nelaeryn Moonblade, my task is to preserve the forgotten lore, maintain balance between nature and civilization and battle evil. I am Harper Agent and we tried to help the Greenleaf Tribe for two centuries now, they still do not trust us, but they did not reveal our secret to anyone either, well until obviously now." The Harper looks between Isiolia and Mineva. "The harp was passed onto me by my father, who acquired it from other members in our order. Now according to the legend the strings were part of a different instrument that was wielded by an Archfey in the Fae. And it was broken during First Forest War. The battle between this Archfey and leader of attackers resulted in creating the Great Rift. Pieces of his instruments were scattered across this plane, and our order managed to recover its strings. But we never found which instrument they originally belonged to, so they were used to create a harp. It was a disguise and it was placed among other instruments to be hidden from reach of others until its owner appears to claim it." He looks at Isiolia again. "You are not him and giving you this harp means I would have to break my promise." Ail adds to Lia his opinions on all this, unlocking additional options in the conversation "It makes sense. This Harper obviously did not collect all the information. His task is to do so. If we share what we know with him, we would helping his goal and he may be willing to give us the harp."

LIN's turn:
1. Go on.
2. According to the vision, the instrument is a violin, according to teachings its a lute.
3. (Ail) The Archfey did not survive the Great Rift. He isn't coming back for this.
4. (Ail) Attacker's Leader was servant of Cegilune - Natalia Darkwitch.
5. (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
4. (Ail) Attacker's Leader was servant of Cegilune - Natalia Darkwitch.

She inclines her head politely to the other moon elf. "My name is Isiolia Nightstar, bladesinger and bardess originally from Evermeet. Perhaps I can aid you in your quest for information." She taps her nails on the counter in the shop. She pauses and cants her head to the side as she listens to Ail. "According to the ancient lore, the attack was lead by a servant of the ancient hag Cegilune. Her name was Natalia Darkwitch. Does this help you?" She smiles lightly to the bard. "Apparently the ancient celestial fox spirit now inside my head knows more than I do. If you have further questions, he may be able to help me answer them, my dear kin."

Oyo wrote:
Hearing Isiolia's introduction, the Harper relaxes further, now knowing that they have many things in common, music being one of them. "A spirit that is your instant access to history? I'd like to have one of those." He thinks of what is being told and he does have questions, but he does not ask them directly. "I know of the Lyon Grove and I did not know how could a grove survive those huge amount of undead waves, almost entire Cormanthor was literally left in ash and darkness." He says with a sad tone. "How did this Lyon acquire those visions?"

LIN's turn:
1. According to the vision, the instrument is a violin, according to teachings its a lute.
2. (Ail) The Archfey did not survive the Great Rift. He isn't coming back for this.
3. All you gotta do is dance with the Greenleaf Elder and not step on her hair.
4. Lyon Grove was aided by many, Akh'Velahr, Ironhouse, Circle.
5. The source of visions is Dnylis.
6. The source of vision is highly mushroom addicted Lyon.
7. (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
5. The source of visions is Dnylis.

Isiolia still seems willing to respond to his questions. "Maya had the visions once she ate the fruit of Dynlis. The grove has survived because it was defended by members of all races: the Dwarves pitched in; so did Myth Drannor. Defending and preserving the grove is in the best interest of everyone. Maya ate the fruit because they wish to protect the grove from future harm. I'm sure there have been many battles defending that place over the last thousand years. And if you know the Lyons, I'm sure you know that the fae only have their human descendants eat that fruit under dire circumstances. While I love the forest myself, I have other personal reasons for agreeing to aid them." She grins. "I'm still trying to figure out the spirit thing myself."

Oyo wrote:
Harper nods. "I see. Well if Myth Drannor is helping and the dwarves, I see no reason why would Harpers stand in your way." He then shortly analyses the information provided. "If they can still survive the use of Dnylis, that means that blood of the Archfey is still strong in their veins, even after thousand years of new generations. This is fascinating." He spoke to himself but he could be heard well. He then steps closer to Isiolia, moving the harp closer to her. And the strings react to Isiolia's close presence. "This is ... interesting. Are you one of the Archfey's descendants as well? What other reason you could possible have to aid?"

LIN's turn:
1. I am Synph's descendant.
2. (Bluff 25) I am Synph's descendant.
3. I am not Synph's descendant.
4. I am Lyonsoul.
5. My own reasons are ...
6. My reasons are my own.
7. (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
4. I am Lyonsoul.

Lia glances to the harp and the strings as they react to her presence. She glances back up at the merchant. "I'm not a direct descendant, no. I became close to the Lyons because my bondmate was once a Lyonsoul. Although...that's a bit more complicated now." She sighs softly and perhaps looks a bit saddened for a moment. "In either case, I have also become a Lyonsoul. Folks have negative opinions of the Lyons but I have never cared for public opinion. I am what I am and I agree with some of their philosophy; most particularly when it comes to nature. I suppose I have a soft spot for them because I haven't had a family in a really long time."

Oyo wrote:
|Story Points +5|
|Item Acquired: Strings of Life|


"Then I hope you success in your task. I guarded this harp for long time now, and it is time to be passed to those it was meant to have it." He gives the harp to Isiolia. "But be careful in your journey. If you seek to forge what was broken once, you may anger the one that broke it. If this Natalia Darkwtich dared to attack the Archfey, she will not think twice to do same to any of us." He advises with concerned voice. "Anyone serving Cegilune must be just as dark and vile as the Mother of All Hags." He would escort the group to the exit of his shop. "With you telling me enough about the Harp and this forgotten lore, my mission to keep this safe is over. I need to report for next mission now. I hope something worthy of your quest is assigned to me, I got bored of leading this shop for years. You would do well as a Harper, Isiolia Nightstar, bladesinger from the Evermeet. May the song guide your steps." Harper would close the shop, and the Fellowship gained their first piece of the epic puzzle. Fellowship can now rest before they select their next destination.

|Map|
Open Map:
 

LIA's Turn:
1. Leaf Lord Shrine (Elventree) - Completed
2. Toxic Hives
3. Crow
4. Necro

H&T:
 

Maiden of Loss wrote:
The moon elf smiles to the shopkeeper. She gently takes the harp from him and admires it. She nods to his words. "Thank you. I'm honored you think I would make the ideal Harper. Perhaps it's something I should look into. I wish you luck on your next mission. May Sehanine guide your steps." She would exit the shop, perhaps looking a bit tired. She begins to look around for a tavern in order to rest. "Not sure about you all but I could use a drink and one more night of sleep before hitting the road once more." She grins to her companions. "I'll buy."

Z374 wrote:

Mineva nodded at the idea of rest and followed along.  Later that night she'd inquire with the other, asking where they should head to next.

Oyo wrote:
The Fellowship now rests well in Elventree Inn. It is a wonderful place for any elf to spend time in.

LIA's Turn:
1. Chose Next Destination.
2. Talk with your Companions.
3. Talk with a Companion (Mineva or  Sylva or Aesa).
4. Free RP

Maiden of Loss wrote:
2. Talk with your Companions.

Once in the tavern, Isiolia approaches the bar and asks for a bottle of Evermead. Once the bottle arrives, she orders Golden Sands lager for Mineva and orders drinks for Sylva and Aesa as well. She sits at the bar, examining the harp in her hands thoughtfully. "So, where should we head next? I may have a plan in mind but I would like to ask. My mind can be changed." She tilts her head at Sylva. "Although I imagine hunting down those Drow may be on everyone's mind."

Tanya wrote:


Sylva takes her drink with both hands, sniffs it, and then drinks it up. When drow are mentioned she focuses at Isiolia and speaks up on elven. "Head leader of these drow is Rauva. She is part of our puzzle but we must be extremely prepared to get to her. Rauva use to be mage for Vhearunite drow house that hunted the survivors of our tribe for centuries. She was not a Vhearunite herself, but in that community males ruled them. Even as a servant Rauva was powerful enough to kill one of Greenleaf Elders, betray her house by killing their leader, and turning her house into something that suits more to the Dark Seldarine she worships - Kiaransalee. She found a lost Fury of Lyon Grove and turned him into undead, then attacked our grove with him near the very Heart of the Forest. In facing Lyon Court and Xatimus, she lost her battle and her sister, but she survived despite of that. She will probably do it again once she gathers enough power. And it makes sense that she has one of the pieces, she could have steal it while invading our grove. She is more undead than she is a living being now. And those who join her become like her." Her eyes shift to Mineva. "You probably noticed when you stroke one of her necromancers in our recent battle in the tribe. They have no vital spots or weaknesses to be exploited, Wild Shadow." Sylva would then look back to Isiolia. "Shadowleaf was sent to explore drow activities that describe Rauva's style. She was sent to infiltrate their ranks, discover their plans, and report back. But there was no word from her for a very long time, and this makes me worried. The longer we wait, the longer she remains in danger to be exposed. If not there, we should hunt for Lyoncorn, who is also of importance, not just for Lyon Grove, but also for Mythal of Mith Drannor. His horn powers are no longer a secret. He left our grove to protect it from danger, he is out there alone now avoiding whoever hunts for his horn. But if his life falls in wrong hands, then so will Mythal fall. Whichever destination you chose, be sure that this is what you want to do next, and that we are ready for it."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:11 am

Z374 wrote:

She nods to Sylva and speaks in common around her friends.  The Necromancer was alive enough until it suffocated.  Everything has a weak point, even undead.  Being just bones doesn't make bones any stronger.  I've trained in breaking them down, same f'constructs and the like.  Either way, I will follow where ever all'a ya go.  Mineva sips her Golden Sands lager as she looks to Aesa, seeing if she has any input on the situation.

Ticladesign wrote:
Aesa stares quietly into her fey sized little glass of wonders and dazzling drinks full of sparkly sparklings. There is a strange silence over her ever since she was resurrected. As if something is troubling her. After, or before her resurrection it remains a mystery carfully hidden away in the Lyonsister's own mind. "When the pursuit starts on a prey... it is ever so inviting to make chase and so, be driven away from our true task. Remember how a Bird pretends to be wounded before a hunter animal, only to lure it away from it's nest of eggs? Are we making chase and is that our true purpose? Or are we being lured away from what we should be perusing? Finding the Lyoncorn?" Aesa speaks no more, and just stares into the glass. It seems as if she sees reflections. Those only seen in her own mind, from those dreams she had when they went on their journey. And now in this Inn; It seems to trouble Aesa even more.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
The elven woman nods to the three of them, silently considering their words before finally speaking. "All good points and things for me to consider. But, until then, I think I'm going to get some rest." She quickly finishes a second glass of wine before leaving a generous tip on the counter for the bartender. "We should likely leave first thing in the morning." With that said, she would head upstairs to rent a room and rest for the night.

Oyo wrote:
The fellowship takes the rest in Elventree inn during the night...



Meantime somewhere south in the woods, somewhere in a dark cave, Drowess Rauva is mixing some alchemy ingredients. One of her men approaches her from behind. "We received report from the survivors of our assassin's squad." Rauva raises her white eyebrow curiously, as she questions the male drow that reports behind her. "Survivors? I take it that casualties were not in vain, and that Greenleaf Elder joined those who ruled the tribe before her?" Drow male lowers his head. "There have been complications Mistress. There were others involved to defend her." Rauva turns towards the male drow displeased with the news. "Others? These wild elves do not trust anyone. So tell me, who would the "others" be allowed to walk the ground of their tribe?" Male drow responds. "It was a Moon Elf Maiden, she did not only walk among the Wild Elves, she was holding for hands with the Greenleaf Elder, they were performing some ritual. We wanted to take this chance and take the Elder out while she is focused on the ritual, but the Moon Elf had followers to guard them, a dark skinned elvish girl, a fairy and also Sylva was with them. And the assassination failed." Rauva pauses as she considers. "If the Greenleaf Elder allowed connection with this Moon Elf outsider, then the Elder probably saw something of value in her. And last time I checked she values the survival of her tribe. I must see this Moon Elf for myself, I must see what the Greenleaf Elder saw. I want you to bring her to me, alive." Male Drow listens and then asks questions. "And what of her companions?" Ravua steps closer to the male drow, and gently lands her point finger under his jaw. "They still have purpose. We will use their lives to blackmail the Moon Elf to tell us about the ritual. After her will is broken, we'll execute her companions before her eyes." Rauva leaves male drow to go on with his mission, and she returns to her chair surrounded by her personal drow guards and pets. Among them, a female drow archer, observing the motions with her blue eyes. Her unseen shadow returns to her, providing the information Rauva and the Male Drow exchanged.

Fernaco Lyoncorn arrives to a beautiful river. He looks at his reflection in the water, and then starts to drinks. Suddenly he spots a raven in the reflection. He quickly raises head up and attempts to locate the raven with his eyes. And he finally spots it on a tree, picking into the wood. As Fernaco is observing this black raven, he starts to cough. At first it looked like a normal cough, but then blood came out from his mouth. When he looked back at the river, the water was black this time! And dead ravens showing up on the water surface, black feathers everywhere. Blood starts to flow out of Unicorn's eyes, slipping down his white face. River grows, coming out to the land, pulling the White Unicorn inside its black water vortex. Fernaco fails to release himself and is now spinning around the vortex, in endless circles, trying to swim out but cannot. There was no more visible land. It was the ocean of darkness. And he was sinking in it deeper and deeper. A giant broom of dark wood dives into the vortex, supporting the vortex by moving in the same direction. The shores became wall of cauldron, and a horrific laugh is being heard from the top. Unicorn is being cooked in a hag's cauldron! And you finally open your eyes, waking up from your reverie, from your dream. |Spellcraft Success| But something was wrong. This was more than a dream. It was some sort of a vision. And you realize that your intentions are known, and that there is a third player involved in this quest. Your companions are already awake, waiting for you downstairs to select your next destination.

|Map|
Open Map:
 

LIA's Turn:
1. Leaf Lord Shrine (Elventree) - Completed
2. Toxic Hives
3. Crow
4. Necro

Maiden of Loss wrote:
3. Crow

After multiple visions about the unicorn, Isiolia becomes more concerned for the gentle creature known as Fernaco. She had nothing but fond memories of the creature, from the first day she had been allowed to enter Lyons Grove with Anynduil. It was still one of her best memories and she wasn't about to let the unicorn die. Letting the pieces fall where they may, she dons her armor, gathers her companions and sets off from Elventree after carefully considering Aesa's words overnight. More importantly, she wished to know who this "third player" was in their quest. If there was anything Lia was uneasy with in the world, it was not knowing whom was orchestrating her fate and that just wouldn't do.

Oyo wrote:
You encounter something towards your destination...

As the Fellowship travels towards "Crow" marked location on their map, they witness how dark Cormanthor has become in this year. So many fallen and burnt trees, scars of battles between undead and Akh'Velahr, poor traces of life in forest trying to survive. But even in this sad view you hear a weak song coming not so far from your location. It is inspiring, and it is not fitting the view of the darkness you are surrounded with.

LIA's Turn:
1. Proceed towards Crow Destination.
2. Follow the song source to investigate.
3. Free RP

Maiden of Loss wrote:
2. Follow the song source to investigate.

Isiolia, being a curious creature, wanders toward the source of the song. She tilts her head and mutters to her friends. "I wonder where that's coming from." She carefully palms a blade in her hand. Still, she knew there might be some light within all the darkness of the dead forest.

Z374 wrote:

Mineva, paranoid as always, decided to sneak off to the side, scouting slightly ahead of Lia towards the noise, trying to keep her friends from danger.

Oyo wrote:
The music becomes stronger and stronger as the Fellowship moves closer to its source. Now Isiolia could see green grass, and life flourishing around a tree, where nymphs are holding each other for hands, and dancing in a circle near a beautiful tree. Squirrels and rabbits are curiously watching, and there is one deer. Inside the circle of Nymph's is where the music is coming from, but you cannot really see who or what is there from this distance. It appears that nymphs have been inspired by music and voice inside their dancing circle, and their healing magic has grown. In this dark Cormanthor Forest, this is another healthy spot you were able to find, something that Undead War did not claim, something what is rare to find these days. But you heard this music, and so can others. With Mineva's guide, Nymph's did not detect your presence yet.

LIA's Turn:
1. Proceed towards Crow Destination.
2. Reveal yourself to Nymphs.
3. Attack Nymphs.
4. Free RP.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:08 pm

Maiden of Loss wrote:
2. Reveal yourself to Nymphs.

Isiolia carefully sheaths her blade once more and inches closer toward the circle of nymphs. Knowing Mineva is likely beside her in the shadows, she gestures for Aesa and Sylva to follow her closely in case the nymphs don't react positively to their presence. But, she thought it worth the risk to see who was playing the song that was healing the forest in its dire state.

Oyo wrote:
When Nymphs notice Isiolia, Sylva and Aesa, what they saw was a beautiful moon elf, a dryad green looking elf, and a pixie. There was simply no reason for them to be hostile, they welcome their approach and a bit too much. The Nymphs break the dancing ring and run around Isiolia, Sylva and Aesa, after their steps grass and flowers raise and grow. As their circle is broken and becomes chaotic, they reveal two beings that were in the ring playing and singing music. They were two celestial touched faces that Isiolia has already met briefly in the past, Orion and Aurora, a freshly graduated Lyonsouls, from what you could gather by seeing fey gems on them that serve as decoration at this time. Orion was playing flute with small dancing and leaning movement from one side to other, his eyes fall at Isiolia and her companions, he smiles and invites them with his eyebrows to join the dance. Aurora was singing a forest song, and she would also welcome Isiolia to the dance with motion of her hands. Nymphs were hyperactive and in dancing, they jump and run around Isiolia and Sylva, touching their hairs, and putting all kind of flowers and leaves in there! At this tempo Isiolia and Sylva will look like a "Christmas Tree" in no time. Luckily Mineva was in stealth and she is saved from this ambush! The Nymphs giggle and, their sylvan whispers meld with music, and the nature grows strong at and around this tree.

LIA's Turn:
1. (Join Dance)
2. Hello.
3. What are you doing?
4. Stop this madness!
5. Free RP

Maiden of Loss wrote:
3. What are you doing?

Isiolia chuckles to herself and greets the circle of nymphs politely in sylvan as they begin to play with her hair. She actually doesn't seem to mind it and she approaches Orion and Aurora with a smile when she recognizes them. For a moment, she would simply watch them dance before tilting her head to the side. "Is there a reason for the celebration?" She would ask the two politely as she approaches them.

Oyo wrote:
The performance is being cut short and finalizes so that aasimars may speak to Isiolia. Orion, around two meters tall, steps forward, putting his long flute away. He returns smile to Isiolia. "Lia, it is good to see you. My love Aurora and me seek beings of nature who have lost hope in these dark times to remind them that Cormanthor did not die, and with enough inspiration and positive energy, it can be restored to what it once was, and even beyond."

Tanya wrote:
Sylva was happy to witness this event, however, she did not fully give into it. The wall of sadness that grew around her heart since Rasha and Zeraya fell was still strong. She remains silent. Aurora would connect to Orion's words. She welcomes Isiolia and her companions with a warm smile before she speaks up. "Lady of the Forest sent us Lyoncorn. He came to our dreams with news. Lyoncorn discovered quiet few places that survived Undead War in Cormanthor during his absence from Lyon Grove. We have them marked on our map. By healing these key points we can create web of positive energy that will flow through entire Cormanthor, and help it recover from withering and darkness. We call it Web of Life and we began to knit it two weeks ago. We are Lyonsouls now and this greatly helped us finding sylvan creatures that have enough nature magic to pull of this task."

Oyo wrote:
"And is there a better way to heal the land than through the joy of music and dance? This is dogma of Lyon Maker and goal of Silvanus' daughter Mielikki, and our desire. Cormanthyr will flourish in no time with beauty of Elysium and Fae, and the Dark Days will finally be behind us." Celestial touched Lyonsouls seems to be very positive and strong standing behind their goal. Even if their odds realistically compared to Cormanthor's disaster seems very poor, the two are full of faith that their task will prevail, and they sound happy about it. The hope that they carry with them is overwhelming just like the strong celestial marks on their foreheads. There was simply no room for any doubt in their statement.

LIA's Turn:
1. Go on, what else did you discover?
2. This is dangerous and can attract evil forces.
3. I know of other way to do this, join us.
4. I never heard of such a *beep* in my life before!
5. Free RP.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
5. Free RP.

The moon elf smiles softly and nods to them. "It's good to see you both as well. It's a wonderful idea and certainly a welcomed one, healing the forest with song. The Cormanthor has suffered  too long from this war." Her brow furrows with concern. "Do you both know where the Lyoncorn went specifically? I'm afraid he may be in danger. Maya showed me a vision and it showed Fernaco surrounded by ravens and death. We're on our way to go try and find him now. Leo had to stay behind to guard Maya. If you can tell us anything that may help, it would be appreciated."

Tanya wrote:
Aurora listens to Isiolia very concerned for Lyoncorn, but once Isiolia gives enough details, Aurora would dismiss Isiolia's words with disbelief in her statement. "This is clearly a mistake in your vision. Unicorns are the most pure, innocent beings of good. To wish one ill, let alone act against one, would require the amount of cruelty that simply does not exist among the living. I cannot possibly imagine one having such a dark heart. If anyone wishes Lyoncorn's harm that must be the undead. The Liches were the one hunting for his horn to destroy Mythal in Mith Drannor. And ravens in your vision must be metaphor for undead."

Oyo wrote:
Orion would not fully agree with Aurora, and would try to find a mid ground between her and Isiolia. "Dear Aurora, Cormanthor has been clouded in darkness for years now. And has become the place where evil could lurk freely. Perhaps evil that we never faced. Lyoncorn did not contact us for weeks now. It would be unwise not taking into count that something hunts for his death just as we equally wish him safe." Orion then eyes Isiolia. "We are Mielikkians and we cannot allow any unicorn to be exposed to risk. If a fellow Lyonsoul has a doubt in an unicorn's security, then you have our aid and blades to resolve this mystery and eliminate the threat."

LIA's Turn:
1. What else did you discover?
2. Your work is dangerous and can attract evil forces.
3. Welcome to our Fellowship.
4. Thanks but we got this.
5. I don't need help from some idiot couple.
6. Free RP.

Z374 wrote:

Having flanked around the scene under cover Mineva steps into view a slight distance behind the assimars.  Despite the mask, her winged cloak makes her easy to recognize.  The undeath witnessed in the vision could be linked to a necromancer as well. That would also make sense.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
3. Welcome to our Fellowship.

"You're welcome to join us but you will indeed see evil and darkness along the way." She warns them both quietly. "Unfortunately, I won't be able to keep you from that." She murmurs to herself softly. For a moment, Isiolia seems uncharacteristically sad and she can't keep it from her eyes. The last thing she wanted to do was to expose the two to whatever they were about to face but she respected their determination. She quickly sobers and looks back to Aurora and Orion. "Are you both prepared to leave now? We're not too far from where we need to go."

Oyo wrote:
Orion was caught of guard with sudden appearance of masked Mineva. But her voice and cloak was known. Before Orion could reply to Isiolia, his celestial mark shimmers, and Orion's friendly expression is replaced by a hostile one. "Wait ... something is wrong." The weather was changing, dark clouds started blocking the sun, and sky blinked into lighting few times, a storm was coming, manifesting just within few moments. Such chaotic change in weather was not natural, it was controlled by hostile forces that alerted Orion's senses. Few drops of rain fall, but for now rain is not here yet. A single lighting strikes few meters away from Fellowship and nymphs, burning the green grass into ring of fire. When smoke clears from the ring raises a tall male warrior in black heavy armor decorated with blue and white lines. He holds a trident with lighting enhancement on it and there is symbol of Talos on his chest armor. Next to him raise two witches in robes, but with same style as the their apparent group leader. Warrior eyes the group and chuckles evilly "We finally found something worthy as tribute for The Destroyer. We thought that this land was already a desert. But we were wrong. It is time to fix that. If you bow before Storm Lord, surrender the Nymphs as tribute to him, the rest of you and your land will be left alone to grow healthy for another year. Otherwise you will all be sacrificed."

LIA's Turn:
1. Leave us alone Fury! No need to cause harm.
2. Nymphs go to safe location!
3. Nymphs help us defeat this Fury!
4. We'll be on our way, Nymphs can defend their glade alone.
5. [StormSinger] Lighting will not serve you well here.
6. Free RP.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
5. [StormSinger] Lighting will not serve you well here.

The moon elf hardly seemed moved, intimidated or impressed by the group of Talosians before her. She seems more irritated than anything and immediately begins to scowl as they set the forest on fire and try to scare the nymphs. She answers with a lightning bolt of her own; letting it strike down behind the group and right behind the warrior. "Take your threats elsewhere. They will serve no purpose here." Her words are surprisingly cold and vehement. Her silver eyes cloud over; seeming more gray than anything. Her posture remains upright and confident. Still, she remains neutral in stance and doesn't seem to be looking for a fight. Her blades remain sheathed at her sides. "If you want to show off your abilities like unruly children, then kindly leave. I bet I have had this storm magic longer than you have. I'm sure you were but a child when I received them." Those beside the elf may begin to feel the wind pick up from her irritation.

Oyo wrote:
Warrior glances behind himself as Isiolia's lighting bolt strikes as a warning. His witches, frost witch and fire witch were surprised by Isiolia's reaction. Apparently their victims so far simply surrendered, and it has been long time since someone dared to oppose this trio. Witches move closer in to their leader, one taking the warrior under his left arm, and another under his right arm in a flirting and advising manner. "She is not what she seems to be. She is not like the rest." The Frost witch would share her words first, to what Fire Witch would connect. "There is power burning strong within her, the power we can use." The Warrior of Storms pays attention to his witches, and then steps out of their grasp towards Isiolia, inspecting her from head to toe. He find it cute how can one wield such power, and look ridiculous with all those flowers in hair that Nymphs placed on Isiolia. "Storm answers your will even if you are not one of his servants? This humiliation and mockery has to end now. However, your sins may yet be forgiven, once you are converted to the servitude of the true Lord of all Storms." The witches start to glow with their elemental magics, they still do not attack. The warrior would warn his witches. "You can hurt everyone, but she (Isiolia) must not be harmed!" There is jealousy in the air around the Witches, once their leader commands them to not harm Isiolia. They still obey his order. The Nymphs seems to be afraid of this Trio, all but a Red Haired Nymph, the grumpy and stubborn one that thinks she can do anything and is not afraid of anyone. She steps forward towards the warrior ready to hit him with her fists like a man, but other Nymphs quickly prevent her from this suicidal move, and drag her back away. Nymphs start to argue among each other, it is probably amusing and annoying at the same time. Warrior would then address directly to Isiolia. "A Storm Witch would be a perfect gift for my Lord. If you come with me nobody here has to be harmed. We may not even need to offer any other tribute for a decade." He offers his hand to Isiolia.

LIA's Turn:
1. Leave us alone Fury! No need to cause harm. (Has social sub options if selected)
2. Nymphs go to safe location!
3. Nymphs help us defeat this Fury!
4. We'll be on our way, Nymphs can defend their glade alone.
5. Take me with you then. I want to be converted.
6. (Bluff 15) Take me with you then, I want to be converted.
7. I need time to talk to my friends first in private.
8. Free RP.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:35 pm

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1. Leave us alone Fury! No need to cause harm. (Has social sub options if selected)

The moon elf laughs softly in amusement at their audacity. She had absolutely no intention of letting them cause harm to the nymphs and she wasn't about to be taken away from her friends. "First of all, I am a being of my own thought and action; I will not let you use my abilities for your childish antics." She waves a hand dismissively. "Second of all: yes, that's correct, I do not follow Talos and I have no intention of doing so. I gained my abilities through terrible circumstances and no, I didn't choose it. Now, perhaps we can come to another agreement? Surely one that does not harm the forest, nymphs or my friends? Or involve me converting to another deity?" She raises her brows.

Z374 wrote:


When the Fury trio stated their affiliation Mineva appeared to have run away, disappearing into the foliage. However she was trying to flank around behind them, ducking and weaving

Oyo wrote:
"And what other origin of such power of destruction would be out there if not gifted by Talos? What is your story Storm Elf? And why do you think we would turn our backs on this? There is not much left to destroy in Cormanthor, this is a golden opportunity for my Lord." Warrior leans on his long trident as he continues to chat with Isiolia.

LIA's Turn:
1. (Diplomacy 30) You are outnumbered.
2. (Bluff 30) I am sent here by Talos, and you wish to steal my thunder!?
3. (Intimidate 35) The first lighting bolt was just a spark. Next will turn you into dust.
4. (Taunt 30) A servant of Storm Lord would seek a challenge. Nymphs and flowers will not impress your Lord like destruction of a drow house to south (Necro).
5. Nymphs go to safe location!
6. Nymphs help us defeat this Fury!
7. We'll be on our way, Nymphs can defend their glade alone.
8. Free RP.

H&T:
 

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1. (Diplomacy 30) You are outnumbered.

"Then you are, indeed, not very wise, Talosian." The elven woman smirks dryly. "You're clearly outnumbered, even with those witches at your side." She raises a brow. "If you wish to know my story, know that it came from a place of rage and a moment of utter suffering. I don't plan on telling that exact moment to you." She murmurs softly. "It's quite personal. But I would rethink your words quite carefully."

Oyo wrote:
|Diplomacy Success|

Warrior eyes count the Nymphs, then fall upon wild elf Sylva, then at pixie Aesa. Further Warrior eyes the two celestial touched Orion and Aurora. Does not see Mineva. His eyes finally return back to Isiolia. "I suppose you are right. There is indeed more of you here. Perhaps some other day I can hear your story." Warrior did not like what he was about to say, he steps away from Isiolia moving back towards his witches. "It is time for us to leave. These targets outnumber us. You were supposed to sense this before we arrived." Warrior slaps Fire Witch, and she steps back from him, but does not dare to answer him. She just remains silent, as Frost Witch observes. They are about to leave. Mineva was successfully sneaking and her approach was not detected.

MINs Turn:
1. (Attack)
2. (Let them go)

Z374 wrote:

Influence Lost -5


1. (Attack)


Mineva is disappointed in her friend's decision to let the evil-doers go and takes the matter into her own hands. She considers which of the three to target and given the proximity makes the decision quickly. Her Lions Fang daggers lash out for the Warrior's vitals.

Oyo wrote:


|Mineva Stealth Success|

The witches prepare summoning teleportation power, and a ring forms around them. Their warrior leader steps towards the ring when Mineva suddenly appears with her quick strikes in heavy armored Storm Warrior. She could hit him through the weak spots in the armor, and those hits would bring Storm Warrior down on his knees. Her daggers ignored all the protections this armor had. Further more striking Storm Warrior in melee backfires electrical damage to attacker. For each successful hit 5 points of electrical damage is backfired to attacker. Witches abort teleportation magic and watch the sudden appearance of Mineva, a fast moving half elf. They thought she fled in fear from this scene. They also detect the speed power of her four winged cloak. At this point now there can no longer be peace. The Fury Trio has become hostile and words will no longer persuade them into leaving in peace.

Round 1:
 

Action: Melee (Knockdown included in 1 of attacks)
Target: Mineva

Storm Warrior growls in anger and raises up leaning on his trident. His eyes spark with lighting as he eyes Mineva with hate. "Argh! Kill them all!" Storm Warrior strikes at Mineva with his trident, and for his size and armor, he seems to move just as fast as Mineva. Mineva successfully dodged the first strike that could knock her down, however Storm Warrior delivers hit with every other attempt, luckily none of them was critical. Mineva could feel the trident holding electrical and sonic element. The witches prepare to aid their warrior as well.

Round 1:
 

Maiden of Loss wrote:
The moon elf sighed and rolled her eyes. She wasn't very pleased with her friend at the moment for not thinking things through and acting rashly. The elf quickly unsheathed her blade and steps forward to defend Mineva. "Not very smart Angie, I planned on fighting them but they could've led us to the Lyoncorn. They may be holding him captive." She shakes her head and murmurs to her. Still, she straightens her shoulders and then moves into action, opening her mouth to let out a shrill musical note into the air. A storm of great power would seen be unleashed upon the enemy.

Action: Stormsong (Storm of Vengeance)
Target: Multiple (Fire Witch, Frost Witch, Storm Warrior)


Mechanics:
 

Oyo wrote:
Thunder echoes on the sky as the clouds become angry at Isiolia's command. Witches and Warrior look up in the skies as three twisters fall down connecting with the land around the Furies. Twisters bring acid rain and electricity that even as chaotic they are, they were accurate how to strike without damaging the land itself. The weather was after all controlled by a Stormsinger.

|Storm Warrior Reflex Failed|
|Frost Witch Reflex Failed|

|Fire Witch Reflex Success|

Storm Warrior growls as acid rain starts to eat through his armor just like Mineva's daggers. However, the electrical strikes released from the twisters had no negative effect on Storm Warrior, in fact, they were empowering him, healing him. Mineva was wise to switch her weapons that deal electrical damage into her daggers. The Warrior seems to be blessed by Talos, and anything made of electricity just makes him stronger. However this was not enough for him to recover, he just heals up with by the amount equal to half of damage meant. He calls upon Frost Witch to help with healing since she can control water elements. She steps forward but a twister catches her and rain and thunder strike hit her in head, stunning her in spot. Thunder strikes continue to strike at Fire Witch, but she keeps teleporting out of their way, safely avoiding being struck for now. She was not able to avoid acid rain. She barely avoided lighting strikes as well, it was more of a luck she may not have in next round.

Round 1:
 

Oyo wrote:
24h passed and Aesa did not use her turn. Frost Witch is stunned. It's Aurora's turn.

Round 1:
 

Tanya wrote:
|Influence Gained +10|

Aurora fully approved Isiolia's diplomatic approach that could bring a peaceful outcome. And now through the acts of Mineva, Aurora has become member of aggressors party. She realizes that the Furies will never trust a good folk anymore and that their redemption is forever denied. As she was performing music, she was not armed for combat. She begins equipping her mithral armor and light shield, and a cold iron short sword.

Oyo wrote:
Round 1:
 

Action: Orion Boost
Target: Self and Allies

Orion knew that it will come to this and that evil must be stopped. While not really fond of entering too much into conversation with obviously evil group, Orion frowned upon backstabbery. Perhaps it was tactically impressive how Mineva used Isiolia skill with words to make enemy drop their guard down to act, this approach was seen as cheating in Orion eyes, and such approach are used by dishonorable and evil beings, he would think. But he knew that Mineva's heart was on right place, and seeing her in front line before Storm Warrior influenced his action. Unlike Aurora, Orion had his gear with himself. He just closes his white helmet, as his blue eyes start a glow. He has a shield and a long sword that he raises tall above his head as he claims a heroic pose. "Together we can stop them from spreading fear and destruction on other lands. Their evil will not harm us!" Orion sounds his words with strong voice. Instantly six wings open on his back, and light comes from them. They were not an actual wings, but the effect of his feat. The white wings explode in white feathers that find their way to Orion's allies, boosting their adrenaline and dodging skill. Should any ally fail to evade damage, the feathers will form into a wing and close ally within to protect him or her from being harmed, and after that explode again into floating feathers. Isiolia's fellowship is now under Orion's wings. Orion would then take a defensive pose. One could figure out that he is trained and gifted especially in protecting others.

Round 1:
 

Action: Meteor Swarm
Target: Enemies focused at Isiolia

When Fire Witch finally finds safe spot from Isiolia's twisters, she chants a spell that turns the sky above them red. From the sky huge fire rocks begin to fall down towards the battlefield like a shower. In combination with Isiolia's Storm of Vengeance, the chaos looked beautiful, well for eyes of a Fury at least. The area of her spell was huge that it also catches her and her own Fury allies. In fact she did not care much as the fire would heal her, while deal double damage to her Frost Witch sister. Once the meteors start hitting the ground they create earthquake, and destruction begins to claim the land. Meteors create craters and grass catches on fire that starts heading towards the Nymph's Tree. Meteros also fall upon Isiolia and her Fellowship, as the spell's main intention, but it was not specifically focused so meteors had random impacts.

|Mineva Reflex Success|
|Storm Warrior Reflex Success|
|Isiolia Reflex Failure|
|Aesa Reflex Failure|
|Frost Witch Reflex Failure|
|Aurora Reflex Failure|
|Orion Reflex Failure|
|Fire Witch Did not bother resisting|
|Sylva Reflex Failure|

|Web of Life Health 50%|


The fire starts burning the land and turning it into what surrounds it. If this glade is destroyed the connection between healed spots in Cormanthor will be lost. Nymphs start running to find cover, crying as they witness the destruction. They did not want the battle to happen here, they wanted the Furies to begone from this place. The heat and flames of meteor swarm spell catches Isiolia and those that are near her, Sylva, Orion, Aurora and Aesa. The spell simply tears through protective wings from Orion and then continues remaining damage on the fellowship itself. While those who were little further away, Storm Warrior, Mineva, Fire Witch and Frost Witch were not affected by the full power of the spell. Not even single flame or rock was able to catch Mineva, she was faster from all of them. Storm Warrior would probably make it to safe as well if he was not slowed down by heavy armor. The spell especially harms Frost Witch, and Mineva being the closest could realize the weaknesses that the weather witches have. Fire Witch catches in the flames of the meteor swarm, and they appear to recover her to her full potential. The meteors finally stop falling from the sky, but that does not seem to be the end of this terrible Fire Witch. Some of the meteors are still rolling and gathering on the ground even after fall, they seem to be ... alive? It is most likely that Fire Witch will create a Fury Creature of Fire Destruction once the rocks and stones of fire gather up in Fire Witch's next turn.

Round 1:
 

Tanya wrote:


Action: Mass Heal
Target: Allies

It was about time something to be done with the Furies. Sylva did not care the way they are dealt with as long they are dealt with. Wild Shadow (Mineva) was first to act and this inspired Sylva. With all the destruction happeing on the land and her friends, Sylva decided to oppose this harm with heal. Seldarine priestess conjures massive healing energy at her allies and herself.

Oyo wrote:
|Aoe Heal 268hp|
|Web of Life Health 60%|
Mass Heal fully heals Isiolia's fellowship and helps the land to stand against the fire.

Round 2:
 

Z374 wrote:



Action: Attack (Melee)
Target: Warrior

Wordlessly Mineva keeps at the Talosian Warrior, the little Calishite dancing up close to claw him up with her daggers.

Oyo wrote:
Mineva can now finish Storm Warrior. Isiolia's Storm of Vengeance continues to harm the Witches. This time Fire Witch was not able to avoid the twisters, she was caught in one of them, her spell fails, and she now stands stunned like Frost Witch. Isiolia is yet to make her turn.

Round 2:
 

Maiden of Loss wrote:
Isiolia leaps forward into the fight and forms a ball of sonic energy within her hands. She then hurls it towards her enemies and if all else failed, she was ready for melee. They would notice her bladesinger stance; her feet wide apart and ready to join the battle if the spell failed. The ball of sonic energy expands and causes a bright flash of light on the battlefield.

Mechanics:
 

Oyo wrote:
Frost Witch collapses after Isiolia's spell hits her. But this was not enough to take down Fire Witch. Sonic ball hurts her, but not enough to kill her.

Round 2:
 

Ticladesign wrote:


Action: Polar Ray
Target: Fire witch

"Fire, fire. Destroyer of all things. Yet fire has it's arch enemy and it rises now, as I rise above Isiolia. All who observe, all can see lay your eyes upon the clash between Fire and Ice!" After mysteriously having been silent and unresponsive before, Suddenly Aesa Flies up like a beacon of hope and light, just behind Isiolia's right shoulder. She waves her arms wearily, her voice sounding rather weak, and she doesnt fly as quick as she used too. It could be of her life being torn out of her before. Aesa was fighting her own ability to remain in this shape as well as the Fire witch she was confronting. But even then, Little Aesa did not hesitate to defend her companions. Her weak voice uttered arcane words, and around her body an aura of cold. The aura spinned around her, like a twister of ice shards. Then the little ice shards came to a critical form and hurled outward in a ray-like form towards the Fire Witch. Fire and Ice. Eternal advisairies. Destined to never co-exist. It was Aesa's weapon against the Fire witch.

Oyo wrote:
|Aesa Critical Hit 600 damage Ice|

Not that Fire Witch would suffer double damage from ice element, but Aesa was able to hit her straight in the heart with her cold beam. Heat leaves Fire Witch instantly and her hearts freezes, making not a single beat anymore.

Round 2:
 

H&T:
 

Maiden of Loss wrote:
"Well done, Aesa." Lia smiles to the pixie flying over her shoulder. She then quickly sobers, lifts her sword and approaches the dying frost witch. She quickly thrusts her blade into the Frost Witch's heart and pulls the blade back out. She looks over the carnage done to the forest and winces. Once the battle is over, Isiolia casts Greater Dispel to end the storm still lurking over the battlefield.

Ticladesign wrote:
The Ice ray has dissapated, but some tiny ice shards still floating along the trail on which it had travelled. Aesa herself looks in silence, a bit stunned at the power of this spell. Surely she was relieved yet, how could a creature so small, bring a Polar ray so strong? She whispers a small prayer, and tries to land on Isiolia shoulder. The little Fey looks rather tired at her Moon elf companion. Relieved everyone is safe, but there is concern in Aesa's eyes. She is worn out from all that has happened. Keeping the form of a Fey, and it's bright light has become difficult.

Z374 wrote:


Mineva had done her good deed, as she saw it. Having ended the evil Warrior with a jumping swipe of her knife across the throat of enemy. A kill more merciful than she would have preferred. After the fight was over she looked to the others as she wiped her blades clean. Curious as to what they may have to say.

Oyo wrote:
|Mineva Gains Recipe +4 Dexterity|
|Isiolia gains 10 000 gold|
(Meet me in game to receive your rewards)


With battle won against the furies, the dark clouds become weak as sun rays break through bringing light at the Nymph's Glade. Web of Life was in good enough condition that the Nymphs were able to put the fire out with water spells easily, and healing and restoration will be possible already in the next day, nothing that Nymphs cannot handle themselves now. The Nymphs gather around their rescuers, and Red Haired Nymph seems to fully approve Mineva's action. She approaches to her with gift in her hands. "It was brave what you did. Such evil needs to be destroyed on sight, and not give it a chance to spread further on the land. You and your friends saved this land from them. And I have to offer you this. This was given to us by Nobanion beasts during the first week of the Roar Day when dark mist was forever banished by Cat Lady."

MIN's Turn
1. Tell me more.
2. Thank you.
3. Free RP.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:23 am

Z374 wrote:

1. Tell me more.

The Calishite took the offered item and tucked it after a brief moment to examine it. Once her blades were clean to her liking she sheathed them as well.  It does need t'be destroyed, especially dark hearts like this that counter our own goal. I appreciate your gift, but, m'curious. Tell me more about what happened after the.. Roar Day.  She can't mask the sadness in her tone, clearly the day in question being one she is familiar with as well. Still, she wanted to know what else her friend's actions had done.

Oyo wrote:
Orion seems to be checking on other Nymphs to see if they are hurt. Red Nymph tells the story to Mineva. "The cleansing of entire Cormanthor began on the Roar Day. The Cormanthor was in danger from transforming into Undead Forest. The Liches that led the undead army created doors to Negative Energy Plane, the portals that were sources of the Dark Mist spreading into the woods, capable of transforming living creatures into undead. We thought that this was the end but then she appeared, the Cat Lady we only knew through the stories of wood creatures. We never thought that the fate of entire Cormanthor can be carried on the weight of a mortal shoulders. And this mortal proved us wrong. Through her faith in Lion King and her sacrafice, she went through the main door and destroyed the source of dark magic which resulted in closing all doors to Negative Plane that existed in Cormanthor Forest. The Dark Mist was gone, but there was also no trace of Cat Lady anymore. It was the day when Nobanion lost his Champion, and entire Cormathor was shook by his Roar. The stars took the shape of his hero, the Lady with Cat on her shoulders and sword on her hip decorated the Sky above Cormanthor, and this day became the Roar Day." Nymph seems happy but not fully, as if she wish to have the honor to meet the Cat Lady in person. She Marks the location on Mineva's map. "The place where the Cat Lady chose to sacrafice herself bares the strong mark of positive energy. With it once known the source of negative energy became the sourfe of positive energy. And from it the Web of Life was born, slowly healing the Cormanthor over time, undoing what Dark Mist has done. The act of Cat Lady inspired many to work together, and my sisters and me are one of those that follow her will. We will not let Cormanthor die out because of this war. Web of Life will heal the spirit of Cormanthor Forest and its heart is now guarded by Lions and other feline beings."
|Story Points +5|
|New Location Unlocked|

See Map:
 

Z374 wrote:


Mineva couldn't help but shine a sad smile.  "The Cat Lady, d'ya know her name? Has anyone told ya? She was a dearest friend to me and I'm glad to see that what she did has helped.  I miss her so much. Her name was Kitara Bryanna Lovich."  From under her mask a tear escaped, streaking down her cheek.  "She survives in this realm in our hearts. Don't forget her and what it means t'stand in the face'a adversity and not falter."

Oyo wrote:
Red Nymph nods reassuring. "The name is not how we know her. But thank you for telling us. She will never be forgotten, nor will her sacrafice for us." Red Nymph would, if allowed, gently clean Mineva's cheek from the tear. Seeing that all other Nymphs are fine Orion would reunite with his love Aurora. Red Nymph would remain with Mineva while others would gather around Isiolia. "We overheard that you are looking for Lyoncorn. He visited us around month ago before he sent Orion and Aurora to help us grow the Web of Life. He was more upset than usual and made his way towards west." Nymph would motion towards direction of the "Crow" destionation. "We did not hear with him ever since. But we know that there is a dark forest there where an evil witch resides. The borders of our land and hers are almost next to each other, so you are not far from your destination. And while she never caused us any problems, you should beware. From what we could sense, she is powerful, very powerful."

Tanya wrote:
Seeing Mineva in emotional state, Aurora decides to keep her opinion about hostility for herself this time. She did not wish to create more negativity or make Mineva feel bad. "I also never met Bryanna but tales about her are being told in Lyon Grove by wood sisters and pixies. She is better known as Queen Bry there and she is also known as a hero. She crossed her blade with Elven Lich during Mythal War and protected Enia and Fernaco from harm and with it secured Myth Drannor and Lyon Grove. And her heroic deeds did not end there, after saving Lyon Grove she proceeded with saving entire Cormanthor, which costed her life. This is unfortunately fate of all true paladins, they die while young and beautiful during their service. What we must do is remember her and do what we can so that her last will prevails. If unicorn is in danger now we must continue to search for him."

Maiden of Loss wrote:
The moon elf focused upon the pixie during their conversation. Her brow furrows with concern as she watches Aesa land upon her shoulder. She glances back to Aurora and Mineva when they speak once more about the unicorn. "Then we should get moving now, while it's still daylight. I'd rather avoid the undead once the moon rises and we still have a ways to go." She looks to Aesa, her eyes softening. "Perhaps you should take a rest along the way, Aesa." She murmurs softly to her.

Oyo wrote:
The Nymphs of the glade offer their gratitude to Isiolia and her friends for saving their tree and Web of Life. They saw how heroes can end darkness, and they have been inspired enough to continue healing and restoration of the land. They would escort the heroes to the border of their land and wish them success in their quest. Aurora and Orion joined Isiolia in her quest to find Lyoncorn. They proceeded towards their destination of locating this witch. They arrived in Dark Forest, where Sun had no reach even during the day. However, the forest may be dark, it looks healthy, and beautiful in its own way.



What the Fellowship could notice is increased number of ravens in the forest, and they seem to observe the fellowship curiously, but they are not hostile. The forest may be attractive in some sense, pheraps to lure its victims in it, or pheraps it has other purposes. Their travel was safe and they entered depths of Dark Forest without any problems. At some point ravens became upset, started making noises, flying out of their nests and disapearing into shadows of the forest. Something has upseted them, and by the looks, it was not Isiolia and her fellowship.

LIA's Turn:
1. Let's follow ravens!
2. One of us should investigate and report back (who?).
3. [Druid] Ask ravens what is the matter.
4. Free RP.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
2. One of us should investigate and report back (who?).

Lia looks a bit uneasy as they enter deeper into the ruined forest. Her silver eyes watch the ravens flee from their nests and glances to the rest of her party. "I don't suppose someone would mind scouting ahead? Something must be off, with all the birds being spooked like that." She murmurs quietly to them, a hand on her blade.

Ticladesign wrote:
"Ohs, I can go reeaal Sneakies, Mushrooms!" Aesa whispered in Lia's ear, flurrying her tiny fey eyebrows followed by a bright smile. "Mushrooms allways tell me I can go real, real sneakies, I can."

Oyo wrote:
Aesa being able to fly could alone really easily follow the ravens direction, undetected with her invisibility tricks.

LIA's Turn:
1. Go ahead.
2. Someone else should do it (who?).
3. Let's go together.
4. Free RP.

Tanya wrote:
Aurora would look concerned for little Aesa. "Is it really wise to split while we are in unknown dark forest? I think we should stay together all the time even if we are not fast as group as we are individually."

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1. Go ahead.

The elven woman regards the pixie once more. "I know you taught Anyn a thing or two about stealth. Just...be careful, Aesa. Call out in Sylvan if there's any trouble, okay?" Lia turns to regard Aurora with a reassuring glance. "Aesa is more than she seems, Aurora. If there's any trouble, I'll be right behind her."

Oyo wrote:
Moving alone outside of group, with hasted flight and invisibility magic, Aesa as fairy gained five minutes lead ahead of her group, to catch up with fast flying ravens. She finally arrives to the spot where ravens were gathering. Raven flock lands on a hut and in front of the hut there are drow. From what Aesa could gather, the drow bear same markings of the house that attacked Greenleaf Tribe at the Leaf Lord Shrine near Elventree, and they are about to do the same to this hut. There are six of them facing a woman in dark robes that holds a heavy grimoire. She is probably the resident of this dark woods and this hut, and all the ravens seems to be her pets. One raven stands out from the rest, and is standing on her shoulder. Aesa's spellcraft go nuts when she moves in closer to this gathering. She could feel heavy magic surrounding the woman, and that drow are not really aware what they are up against. There seem to be a hostile conversation between the Raven Woman and the drow invaders, they are obviously not welcomed here. Based on Aesa's skill in spellcraft, she realizes that moving closer to hear the conversation clearly would reveal her presence to Raven Woman. The scene is heating up and there wont be much time left before talk becomes a fight.

AEASA's Turn:
1. (Stealth 30) Move closer to hear conversation.
2. (Listen 30) Attempt to hear conversation from current position.
3. [Sorcerer] Gain emotional information through the emphatic link with your familiar.
4. (Join conversation)
5. (Head back to report to Lia what you know)
6. Free RP.

Ticladesign wrote:
5. (Head back to report to Lia what you know)

"Oeh, Mushrooms! Look at what we see over there, do you see it too? Times for glory and help it is, but oh.. that's not exactly what I promises Lia not dids I? No, Mushrooms.. We will go real, real sneakies now, but backs to Lia, she must know what our eyes see... However inclined we are to act rights away. But we are not that Sneakies, Mushrooms you and I know all that we do!" With all haste Aesa makes a U turn having seen what her eyes, and her imaginairy Mushrooms on her shoulders have seen, and speeds back to the group to quickly warn Lia of all that was seen, and how Sneakies She and her Mushrooms have been this moment!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:59 pm

Oyo wrote:
Aesa regroups back with Lia and her companions after around two minutes of flight. What happens betewen Raven woman and the Drow invaders remains unknown. Aesa can now report what she saw, and then Lia can plan their next move.

Ticladesign wrote:
"A woman is surroundsed Lia!" Aesa squeeks in Lia's ear. "Mushrooms and me saw it well, surrounds by Dark Elfs, they are ready to attack, but the birds the birds.. they seem to be ready to defend this woman.. Something is perculiar, something is strange here. Hidden, obscure. There is more to the woman than meets my Mushroom sences, it is. But we must help her! Must we not, Mushrooms?  I mean.. Lia?"

Oyo wrote:
LIA's Turn:
1. Let's haste to help her then.
2. Let's haste and then we'll decide what to do.
3. Now when we know where she is let's wait and plan.
4. (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1. Let's haste to help her then.

Lia pauses and listens quietly to Aesa. "Thank you, Aesa. At least we know what we're up against now. We might as well move and help the woman. I'm curious if all these ravens have anything to do with her." She gestures to her party and the elf begins to move toward the direction Aesa just came from. She quickly draws her sword with a hand and readies herself for battle. She glances to Mineva. "And if we're dealing with Drow, I'm sure there will be more out in the woods somewhere. We'll need your eyes, Ang."

Z374 wrote:



Mineva slapped her mask into place over the upper part of her face then gave a nod to Lia.  She opted for her bow this time, prepared now to go see this meeting of ravens, drow and the woman.

Oyo wrote:
Too much time was lost in scouting and Aesa was the only one who could really be part of entire fight. Now entire group is on their move towards the scene, but only Mineva arrives first and alone, having advantage of her cloak. Others fall behind her. She could see four dead drow, and the expression of their faces shows clearly that they died with horrific death. Next to their bodies the battle is still ongoing. Two drow are still alive, a priestess and a warrior, and their wears match those that attacked the wild elf tribe. Priestess and Raven Woman have their magic locked, as Raven Women is unleashing a black ray of magic at her, the Priestess stands still, creating protective auras around her hands to block the ray, and if she attempts to do anything else, she would most likely die. Drow Warrior approaches behind Raven Woman, and raises his blade to strike her.

MIN's Turn
1. Shoot Drow Priestess.
2. Shoot Drow Warrior.
3. Shoot Raven Woman.
4. Wait to see what happens.
5. Free RP.

Z374 wrote:

2. Shoot Drow Warrior.

The little half-elf engages the warrior, firing in hopes of landing a headshot as the element charged arrows are loosed.

Oyo wrote:


|Success|
Mineva's arrow lands where intended, between the eyes of drow warrior. He is sent down on the ground, lifeless, and in fall he drops his sword. With such precise shot, Mineva was able to protect the Raven Woman from harm. Drow Priestess, seeing that she is now only one left, losses concentration, and the Raven Woman breaks through Drow's spell, killing the priestess with black magic. Drow Priestess collapses with same horrific expressions as the others of her kind that died here. By attacking, Mineva's presence was revealed to this Raven Witch. She looks at Mineva with her demonic blue glowing eyes, but makes no hostile actions. "My birds had the most difficult time to track your movement through my forest. Shadows and night serve you well. Of all that you travel with, I never expected to meet you first, nor would I ever guess that one their companions would come into my aid." The witch studies Mineva curiously, but obviously the party has been watched by ravens in this forest, and that Raven Witch knows when they trespassed into her land. |Spot Success| This witch does not look as regular witches. Her outfit was made of black raven feathers, and her face, even with demonic features, could still resemble the beauty of what she was once before becoming what she is now.

MIN's Turn
1. Let's wait for others to arrive (Let Lia talk).
2. You kill drow, I kill drow, that is good enough for the moment.
3. What did you do to these drow?
4. Shut up you are next.
5. Free RP.

Z374 wrote:

5. Free RP.

Her winged cloak shifted so two wings covered her front; the other two folding at her back. She looked the woman over a few moments and the victims of the magic as well.  It seems I missed most of the fun but at least they're handled. The others will be here shortly. There was quite a few'a them; are ya alright? She makes some conversation as she waits for the others to arrive.

Oyo wrote:
|Influence Gained: Night Witch +5|

"It was fun indeed. They never learn, still believing that they are superior to us all. Even after years of hunting me, the Orbdrin House always failed, or is it Elghliik House now? Well since Rauva claimed the throne anyway." Witch steps towards Mineva and closes her grimoire. "While I know the reasons of their arrival, yours still remains a mystery. Why do you wander so deep in dark forest, elfling? What brings you to my home?" Night Witch looks down at Mineva, obviously taller than her.

MIN's Turn
1. Free RP.

Z374 wrote:

1. Free RP.

Well there were some visions and such. I didn't have them so I can't explain in complete detail.  As far as m'self.. well, s'mainly a good bit'a curiosity that made me want t'come find ya.  Wasn't sure but thought maybe "Bird of a feather" and all that. She gesticulates vaguely.  Name's Mineva but y'can call me Angie if that's easier.  The half-elf motions to herself then to the witch in hopes for an introduction, still awaiting her companions.

Oyo wrote:
|Influence Failure: Night Witch|

"And my name ... well is it still a name or an insult? I can tell difference no more. I have many names, different for every land I visit. Bloody Worm, Rat Lady, Hag, Dreams Thief, Broomstick Bitch, Sister of Darkness, Banshee's Daughter, and so the list continues without the end. But you can call me Night Witch, that will suffice for now." The witch does not reveal her true name as of yet not trusting trespassing strangers. She then glances behind Mineva, seeing her friends arriving. "Ah here they come. Ah what do my eyes see, a Greenleaf, a Lyon pixie, elf and aasimars? I should have guess that Lyoncorn visiting me will not remain unnoticed forever. Why welcome to the Dark Forest." Night Witch greets the arrivals, but does not sound much happy about it. Isiolia's fox spirit Ail immediately gets alerted in the presence of Night Witch, as he recognizes the grimoire she is holding. He quickly shares his knowlege with Isiolia. "This is a witch from the Coven of Night Hags! And that book in her hands is Dalia's grimoire, once used to convert entire Lyon Grove into a dark forest. The Coven of Night Hags was destroyed in Second Forest War, and the book was stolen by Sea Hags. But this witch is not Sea Witch, nor she is Dalia. I am positive she is from the Coven of Night Hags, maybe a last living member." Night Witch focuses her sight at Isiolia's forehead and replies back to Ail. "Impressive how much history spirits know things, and is even more impressive to see one awakened into a body that already has a strong willed soul. That means that you are their leader." Witches eyes fell from Isiolia's forehead to Isiolia's eyes. Fox spirit was unplesantly surprised how he is being detected by Night Witch. "She can hear me ... see me? This never happened before, not even with those that have enchanted senses. How?" Night Witch smiles amused. "You have nothing to worry Fox Spirit, no matter how strong your essence is, a taste of a benevolent essences is obnoxious. My appetite can be satisfied only with those that brought evil to others. Only then I can turn the pain they caused to their victims against them." The witch motions towards dead drow.

Group's Turn
1. Free RP.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
Once the moon elf arrives with the others, she doesn't bother to sheathe her blade. She keeps it in her hand, at the ready. Her expression darkens and it's quite clear she doesn't trust the witch before her. She quietly soothes the spirit in her mind before speaking. "May I ask why the Lyoncorn has been visiting you for so long? The Lyons received reports that he has been missing and that hardly sits well with any of us." Her voice and expression remain neutral. She casts a glance to Mineva. "Or is he being kept against his will?" Her eyes move once more to the witch, studying her.

Oyo wrote:
|Influence Gained: Night Witch +10|
|Influence Failure Night Witch|


Night Witch continues conversation with Isiolia. "It is smart that you do not let your guard down, especially in presence of someone who by the looks represents everything what you are not. I could cut the amount of mistrust present here with a knife. Never let your guard down, or you can be betrayed even by those you consider the closest allies." Witch would then slightly shake her head and add some wisdom to her statements. "If I am that mistrustful, why would any of my answers to your questions matter? Unless you trust what I have to say about your precious unicorn? "

LIA's Turn
1. I trust friends with my life.
2. At this point you are the only source we have.
3. I trust in my ability to force the truth out of you.
4. Free RP.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1. I trust friends with my life.

"The answer to that is simple. I don't have to trust you." The elven woman replies calmly and she allows her accent to flow through her speech freely. "My friends are here with me and I trust them with my life and well-being. You, too, may be able to earn my trust...perhaps, with action, rather than words." She frowns slightly. "I'm sure you and your ravens know the state of the forest. That's why we're here and we will not be leaving until we know where Fernaco is and if he is well." Her words are calm and calculated. "I am hoping you tell me the truth. There are those here that will know if your words are lies...and not just Ail."

Oyo wrote:
|Influence Lost: Night Witch -5|

Night Witch looks at Isiolia with disappointment. "The power of Lyon Unicorn is no longer a secret. He chose to separate himself from Lyon Grove so that you are no longer attacked by evil forces that want to use Lyoncorn Horn for taking down Mythal in the City of Song. When he visited me I could see the guilty he feels in his soul. By not being used for the plans of Liches, the battles avoided City of Song, and happened here, in Cormanthor woods. He protected the city, and now the forest is dying as a consequence of his survival. The amount of guilt was stronger than his hate towards me, thus he came seeking for my help."

LIA's Turn
1. Continue.
2. (Investigate) You and Lyoncorn know each other?
3. Unicorn asking help from you? Lies!
4. (Attack) I heard enough, die witch!
5. Free RP.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:55 pm

Maiden of Loss wrote:
2. (Investigate) You and Lyoncorn know each other?

The elf raises her brows somewhat in disbelief. "Why would a unicorn seek out a witch? No offense, but that makes very little sense. Do you mind explaining in detail why and when he came to you? I imagine some of my companions are just as puzzled and curious as I am."

Tanya wrote:

Sylva turns towards Isiolia and shares her knowing on elven. "I recognize this witch. She is enemy of the drow, and she is very skilled at countering Rauva's magic. When Rauva used fallen Greenleaf as undead minions, this Witch put end to Rauva's magic, and allowed fallen wild elves to rest in peace. She accompanied us through few missions, helping against drow. When we encountered Archdruidess Mylanis, she was riding Lyoncorn, and that is the moment I remember when the two of them met. Lyoncorn and this Witch tried to kill each other, but druidess Mylanis was able to create balance and peace between good and evil. Lyoncorn can sense evil and he could smell it upon her, no matter of her ... heroic aids that favored Lyons and my tribe. She aided us, saved lives, however her motives were never truly revealed, despite of everything what she did for us, the amount of evil present within this woman was that great that Lyoncorn chose to attack her with almost no words. Without Mylanis stopping their fight, one of them would be dead now. It is very unlikely that Lyoncorn would ever seek her for help." Sylva would also include Mineva in this "elf only" talk.

Oyo wrote:
|Influence Failure: Night Witch|

"Oh believe me, I still do not believe it myself. But nothing was ever normal about Lyons. During his absence, Lyoncorn was also researching the Gate to Fae, and during his research he discovered something about my past that I was hiding for centuries. While he did not approve my ways, he understood why I took them, and why I never personally acted against any Lyon, for entire my service in the Coven of Night Hags. He really wanted to keep this mission a secret as many would start to doubt his decision to ally with me, the last survivor of the great hag coven, the worst and main enemy of Lyons. Night Witch understands elven perfectly. She gives a sad stare in the ground. But her glance soon takes the shape of evil again. "But here you are, you have a lead towards the magic beyond your understanding, and the fate has placed me in the center of it, like it did you. And the only reason you could find out about it is by eating the fruit of ancient Dnylis Tree. Whoever tasted the knowledge of Dnylis was not capable of fully interpreting the meanings of its visions. Instead of receiving answers, you ended up with more questions. I obviously have something you want, and the only fair deal would be for you to fetch me something that I want. I do not wish to speak of this further unless you are prepared to hear my request. You can grant me what I desire, and only then you can hear the full story. Will you believe it or not, I do not care. If you dislike the idea, you are welcome to leave my woods." The witch seems to know much about Lyons and their ways.

LIA's Turn

1. What do you seek?
2. I trust that Lyoncorn has a good reason.
3. I do not deal with Hags.
4. (Attack) I heard enough, die witch!
5. Free RP.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1. What do you seek?

The moon elf grits her teeth and glances to the witch. Her gaze narrows and she really doesn't seem to like or trust the woman before her. "And what is it you want, witch?" She scowls a bit in her direction. "You could certainly stand to be more polite if I am running an errand for you." Her words become neutral. "I am curious what deal you propose."

Oyo wrote:
"I seek to enrich my grimoire with something that is lacking. This drow Rauva, my enemy, as well as yours, has created a formula for a liquid that can burn souls." Isiolia has a flashback of the way how Rasha and Zeraya died. "From what I have seen in countless battles with her followers, she rarely gears her men with it. Obviously the ingrdients she uses are rare. But it is very effective. Rauva has clouded her location from my skry. But she hates Lyons more than she hates me, so by helping me you would at same time help yourself, if you are capable of finding the location of her Drow House, and going through her forces. Maybe suitable only for those who can steal it undetected." The witch reveals her wish to Isiolia. "Bring me this, and I will reveal the piece of the puzzle you came for here."

LIA's Turn

1. We have the deal then.
2. (Investigate) Why do you need this ... black poison?
3. (Recruit) We share common enemy, join us.
4. I do not deal with Hags.
5. (Attack) I heard enough, die witch!
6. Free RP.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
2. (Investigate) Why do you need this ... black poison?

The moon elf tilts her head and seems to carefully consider the witch's words. While Lia didn't exactly trust the witch or her motives, she did find the deal convenient for their own purposes. "Why exactly do you need this poison? And how do you propose to use it?" Her words become more filled with genuine curiosity than suspicion but the elf wasn't about to let down her guard, either.

Oyo wrote:
"Well the only thing it can do is burn souls so I plan to use it for that." Witch answers the obvious. But then she also adds her reasons. "I have made pacts in the lower planes for what I can wiled greater power than I could naturally before. I stole this contract so that pacter has no power over me or my soul. He placed bounty on my head in lower planes, and some of them do not afraid to cross to this plane to hunt me. After some time he will realize that I am just too much for his minions and will have to get to me personally. His power even is greater than my, because he feeds on souls that he pacted with other victims before and after me. If I destroy his souls supply, I will be more powerful than him, and I will become the cat, and he will become the mouse. But as long souls empower him I cannot face him." The witch hated to reveal this part of her problem. Obviously she holds a level of pride. But who is this fiend creature that haunts this witch, that is even more powerful than her? "This is all what I can tell for now."

LIA's Turn

1. We have the deal then.
2. (Recruit) Stronger than you alone. But if we join, we can destroy the fiend and set souls free.
3. (Recruit) We share common drow enemy, join us.
4. I do not deal with Hags.
5. (Attack) I heard enough, die witch!
6. Free RP.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
6. Free RP.

The elven woman turns to her companions and murmurs softly. "What do you all make of this? Can we really trust this...woman?" Lia seems uncertain of the nature of the witch, if she is truly human or more monster at this point. "Would striking a deal be the course of action to take here?"

Oyo wrote:
2. (Recruit) Stronger than you alone. But if we join, we can destroy the fiend and set souls free.

Orion shivers just on thought about souls being trapped and eaten. Obviously fiend work as at hand, and just a thought of that makes his celestial blood boil. Everyone could clearly notice his distrust towards the Night Witch. He would look at the party leader Isiolia, and offer his stance. "Destroying souls is evil act. I do not wish to have part in fetching necessary tool for such cause. My heritage would rather see the fall of this fiend and the release of the souls he collected. All this witch has to do is take us to him."

Tanya wrote:


2. (Recruit) Stronger than you alone. But if we join, we can destroy the fiend and set souls free.

Aurora agrees with Orion instantly. "It is still very hard to believe that someone would collect souls for power. We have been told this many times, about our enemies of lower planes, but knowing about something and actually coming across it is very hard to process. Perhaps this fiend will release the souls and stop hunting this witch if we ask him nicely. If we are left no option we will have to battle for the greater good."




Influence Failure

3. (Recruit) We share common drow enemy, join us.

Sylva greatly disagrees with the two celestial humanoids. She moves closer to Isiolia, almost running to her and starts talking to her on elven, very emotionally. "If we do this then Rauva will still use her creations to tear my village apart. I have seen what this witch can do, and I honestly do not care what means are used against this drow house, they deserved no better. Souls will be destroyed anyway if we allow Rauva to hold onto this recipe. My tribe is already near extinction and I have done so much for Lyons this far. I never asked anything from Lyons. After the last attack on my tribe you asked me if I want to avenge the fallen. My answer is yes, and now the opportunity presented itself to us. Don't let this opportunity slip away. You owe this to Rasha and Zeraya." Isiolia could clearly see how much this means to Sylva, and she could also detect the amount of blame that Sylva holds against Isiolia, about what happened to Rasha and Zeraya...

Ticladesign wrote:
3. (Recruit) We share common drow enemy, join us.

A Little Fairy lands on Isolia's shoulder. And before speaking Little Aesa in Fey form ajusts her pointy blue hat, propperly resized though something didnt go so smooth, it's clearly larger than Aesa's head, and it falls over her eyes, to remain there just above her tiny nose. "Oh bugger me, just when i was going to whisperings to Lia, Mushrooms. That's all your fault! Now I must say it aloud or no-one can hear. Boo-boo." Aesa takes a deep breath from underneath the wrongly rezised Pointy hat and speaks as loud as she can, resulting in a muffled, yet clearly noticable Fey voice. "Yes my friends, this is a situation not expected by anyone and certainly not my imaginary Mushooms they say. But I must say there is a greater menace that lies before us than our pride, or moral code. In the Face of the Drow threat who mean us harm and all they can reach out too, let is join and walk the path untraveled by a company so unlikely, yet determined. Just because the pathway is rocky, and takes many bends, and may be a long one, does not mean we should not take it. Ours is eyes clearly on this mortal enemy, and we know, surely, what enemy is more important to the release of all these spirits being imprisoned."

Z374 wrote:


3. (Recruit) We share common drow enemy, join us.

The drow are the more pressing enemy t'us both f'now.  We should deal with them first, all'a us as one.  If not f'my shot in t'that bugger's head y'would have been struck down.  Mineva motions to the drow warrior she shot down minutes ago, arrow sticking out from the lifeless skull.  Y'already know that we need each other in some capacity, why wait here f'the next wave when y'can stop them and then we'll proceed from there?

Maiden of Loss wrote:
3. (Recruit) We share common drow enemy, join us.

The moon elf winces and glances to Sylva. She nods once and turns back to the witch. "You have a deal. Still, perhaps you could join us? We do share a common enemy and this...Rauva deserves to die. I owe it not only to Sylva and the Greenleaf to go after her but to the Lyons as well." She tries to convince the witch to join them on their journey.

Oyo wrote:
|Codex Updated: Night Witch|
|Influence Lost: Orion -5|
|Isiolia Use Magic Device: Failure|


Night Witch considers their proposal but it did not take long time for her to agree, she obviously wanted this and being personally involved in stealing recipe for Soul Tearer poison was something she simply couldn't say no to. "You will need this to summon me. Hageye." Night Witch gives it to Isiolia, and Isiolia could see that among some rings, Night Witch also wears a Hageye on her hand. "I will answer the summon only in indoors or during night time in outdoors. If we wear them, you will be able to see through my ring, and I will be able to see through yours, as long we are both on the same plane. I have further enhanced the ring so that we can also hear each other. We can keep eyes on each other, you will know my location, I will know yours. If any of the hag eyes ends up destroyed, we can end up blinded and deafened for a day, you need to take good care of it. This is a perfect way to smuggle me through any territory." Isiolia would have no idea what to do with this ring, how to activate its powers.

LIA's Turn
1. Can't you travel like ... the rest of us?
2. (Bluff 30) Ah sure no problem! I've used hageyes before!
3. Maybe some of my companions can use this?
4. Free RP.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
3. Maybe some of my companions can use this?

The elf takes the ring from the Witch and raises her brows. From her expression, it becomes clear she has no idea how to use it. "Sounds good but I may need to give it to someone else who can use it." She turns to her party and holds out the ring. "I don't suppose anyone else can use this?"

Z374 wrote:

Mineva looks to the ring and would attempt to try it out, having some skill when it came to tinkering with magical odds and ends. I'll see if I can make it work.

Oyo wrote:
|Influence Lost: NightWitch -5|

The Witch looks at Isiolia with disappointment as she fails to use hageye ring. She crosses her arms and watches the two elf blood trying to figure out how to use the ring, not having much hope for them at this point.

|Mineva UMD Success|
|Influence Gained: NightWitch +5|


Mineva activates the ring almost effortlessly. The ring changes size to fit Mineva's finger, and begins to glow, synchronizing with the glow of the ring that Night Witch wears. Night Witch raises eyebrow, did not see this coming. A smile escapes her lips but she attempts to hide it. Mineva could see what Night Witch's hageye could see, and Night Witch could see what Mineva's hageye could see. "Ah at least someone here knows how to use magical objects. Well then I will return to my hut, and prepare. I can travel between the link of these two rings, all you have to do is call for me when you activate it. We may even pull this quest after all." Night Witch turns towards her hut nearby, she enters and closes door behind her. Was kinda rude of her, she did not even invite the guests in.

H&T:
 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:14 am

Maiden of Loss wrote:
The moon elf rolls her eyes and turns back to her party once the surly witch leaves. Deciding to rest outside for the night, she sets down her pack and turns her eyes to the moon and stars. "We might as well get some rest here for the night. We can decide our next destination in the morning." She says to her friends. "Let's see if I can build a fire for us. Hopefully the old hag in the hut doesn't snore." She says that last part with playful humor but not loud enough for the witch to hear. Clearly, the woman grates on the elf's nerves and she doesn't bother to hide it. Still, she settles in for the night and doesn't seem too bothered camping outside. In the early morning, Isiolia rises from her Reverie and sits under a tree to enjoy a small meal before hitting the road once more. She glances over their map and decides where the group will be heading next.

[Location Chosen] -> The Source of Web of Life marked as Lion Head

Oyo wrote:

Fellowship moved towards the location revealed my the Red Nymph they saved from the Furies. They traveled without any problem during the day. As they were getting closer to the source of Web of Life, the Cormanthor looked healthier and better than rest of the forest. They arrived to the point where influence of the undead war was no longer noticeable. The closer they got to it, the more of celestial animals could be noticed, especially those from the cat family. This is a holy ground, a sacred land. "You made it sooner than I expected. Welcome." A familiar voice comes from the bushes. It was Red Nymph that Fellowship helped couple days ago. She reveals herself to them, escorted by a celestial black panther. This time she was wearing necklace with symbol of Nobanion.

Fellowship's Turn
1. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

The Calishite woman palms the mask and removes it from her face, offering a smile to the Red Nymph.  "S'good t'see ya again."  Her golden eyes move to the cat, observing it for a moment before walking closer, trying to pet it under the jaw.  "Seems y'have been well since we last saw ya."  Mineva says, still addressing the Nymph.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
Isiolia smiles and moves toward the Nymph as she spots her. "Hello again. I found myself greatly curious about this place. Is it still free of undead after the battle that took place? If that's the case, this...Bryanna must've had quite the strong spirit." She tilts her head and eyes the panther. "What exactly is this place and why is it different from the rest of the forest?"

Oyo wrote:
"It is good to see you all as well. Yes this is the place that was the darkest during the Undead War, until the Cat Lady set foot on this land, and changed its fate on the Roar Day." Red Nymph motions to the fellowship to follow her to a cave. "Nearby druids and wood creatures now protect this holy land, as it has the source of Web of Life, that is reverting negative effect of the dark mist." Once in cave the Red Nymph shows them a two meters tall and glowing flower made of moving energy, growing from a paw footprint.



"This is the place where the Cat Lady was standing last time on this plane. When she chose to sacrifice herself, she had to cross over to the plane of Shadows and stop the dark mist. Now, once the place known to be Cormanthor's doom, became exactly the opposite, its savior. Those that are friends of nature and skilled in magic, like myself and my sisters, are capable of collecting this magical energy to heal the land damaged by dark mist. It even reverts the effect of undead transformation back to living creature, if the said undead came to be by the dark mist itself. This magical energy replenishes itself as long we do not take all of it." The energies have slow motion, visually forming a flower, and giving a pleasant feeling. As the fellowship approaches, it feels like the energies react, especially towards Mineva.

Fellowship's Turn
1. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

When the nymph shows her the spot there's a storm of emotions that washes over Mineva's face before moving closer.  She extends a hand towards the body of energy.

DrunkenSolamnic wrote:
In image forms slowly as the hand draws near. The energy forming a vague silhouette that slowly turns into a sharp moving image not unlike a flip-book. The image shows a young kitten, playing about, chasing and dashing after music notes. Slowly the kitten grows and morphs into the figure of a tall, curvaceous woman, who dances among the floating notes when abruptly the notes shatter and she drops to her knees, the ground before her giving away to a small pond which she kneels by. Her head bows over the pond as she runs a finger to it, teardrops falling from the silhouetted face into the water, making ripples against the fingers as they slowly move. The image holds hear, the woman's form giving off waves of sorrow, regret and melancholy.

Z374 wrote:

Her eyes brighten with joy at the sight of the kitten and a child-like curiosity shines through her expression as the shape begins to change. When the metamorphosis completes itself the little half-elf watches on enthralled until the moment of the notes shattering when she instinctively reaches out.  Though having been completely relaxed she fails to catch the figure but she approaches even closer, though she hesitates as she sees the tears.  Something in her stomach turns and she can't describe it, there's just something unsettling rushing through her.  Even so, something else, a maternal and sisterly urge blooms and her hands move comfortingly to the shoulders of the silhouette.

Oyo wrote:
The Red Nymph watches curiously interaction between Cat Lady Spirit and Mineva, as other creatures of this place start to gather slowly. "This never happenend before." Once spirit image fully forms, Red Nymph was the first to bow, and then all gathered creatures follow her in bowing to Tazla Kitara 'Bryanna' Lovich. The cave is full of respect and gratitude towards the spirit energy.

DrunkenSolamnic wrote:
The figure slowly rises and turns as the background falls away, the energy taking on almost fully human form as it seems to solidify. The dead woman's melancholy visage coming into detail long enough for her to smile sadly with a loving expression to Mineva. Raising their joined hands between them with an touch that can almost be felt as if physical before there's a gentle burst and the energy fades back to inertness, swirling shapelessly.

Z374 wrote:

There is a bright glimmer of hope comes to her eyes as she sees the form solidify but her fingers close with empty hands. A visible twitch and wince shoots through her as the energy breaks and just swirls again. All the feelings of losing her friend hit her again in full force as she stands there watching the motions. Something is murmured from her lips but it's ghostly quiet and If someone did hear it they likely wouldn't recognize the language.  There she paced back and forth like a cat waiting for something or perhaps trying to figure something out before she turned her gaze to the others.

Oyo wrote:
Orion observes with interest interaction between Mineva and the energy shapes, before he addresses them."This spirit of holy energy knows you, grows connection with you stronger than its keepers here. I've never seen something like this before. Death could not destroy her will, even now she is healing this land. For that you have my gratitude." Orion would offer his deep bow to Bryanna.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:23 am

Oyo wrote:
Ail, Lia's Fox Spirit would communicate to her. "This spirit is a cat and is a woman. Not an ordinary spirit, but a one linked with the House of Nature. It is channeling a divine energy directly from powerful, primal spirit located in the celestial plane ... from the Lion King. Even if rare, I have seen others fall during their selfless sacrafice, without leaving such a strong spiritual energy on the spot where they existed last time. This one was either a Favored Soul, or her deeds were already known to the gods way before she chose the sacrafice of herself for the Cormanthor, she was already the Champion. Last two years were so dark under the horror of Undead Armies and Liches that led them, and now seeing this light before us raises all hopes that were once lost."

Maiden of Loss wrote:
Until that moment in time, Isiolia had stood back silently as she watched the spirit and Mineva interact. Once Ail speaks to her, she tilts her head and moves toward the lingering spirit energy. Her interactions with Bryanna had been short but pleasant while the woman had been alive. Yet, the elf cannot help but grow more curious. "I wonder if she can help us, then. But, I'm not one to push if she cannot. She has already done her duty for the forest." Her silver eyes soften and she glances to Mineva.

Z374 wrote:

The more she stalked back and forth the more frustration grew upon her features.  Loose hairs framed her face and downward gaze painting a shadow across her features.  She kept toggling her gaze between the energy and the others, unsure of what to do or what exactly to think.  There was only so much swimming she could do in the torrent of thoughts flowing through her head and the others talking at all just bothered her more.  The flashback of her dream came to her suddenly, the panther and the lion dueling.  It brought her to a stop in her pacing.  Silence and stillness took over her as she stared at the energy for some time.  After a few minutes she spoke softly.  "If she is t'help us we'd need someone who can properly communicate with spirits. M'connection t'her only allows so much."  Her back stayed to her companions as she remained focus on the swirl of light before her.

Oyo wrote:
Ail addresses Lia again. "It looks that this task has fallen to our hands. Through me you can communicate with spirits, as I am spirit myself." Spirit of Bryanna can obviously see and hear Ail, just like Lia can.

LIA's Turn:
1. Yes let's do this together.
2. Nah I'd rather summon Night Witch.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1. Yes let's do this together.

The moon elf nods in agreement with the fox spirit. "Let us see what she has to say. And I think Angie has a few things to say to her, too." Her silver eyes shift to the anxious woman beside her.

Oyo wrote:
Fox Spirit Ail will be direct bridge communication between Isiolia and holy spirit of Bryanna. As they communicate, words and images are exchanged only between them. Isiolia can then chose what to share or hide from her fellowship.

DrunkenSolamnic wrote:
The energy seems to swirl again, this time forming into a small projection of Bryanna about a foot in height. The projection flickers and fades then stabilizes before flickering and fading again. Bryanna herself seems to be fixated, staring straight ahead as though unseeing. Her entire expression one of strain, her body tense with the effort. It is clear that any communication will need to be expediently.

Oyo wrote:
Isiolia could feel the spirit energy coming at her. It was the message that goes through her body and mind, with all Bryanna's feelings that gathered over time. Isiolia sees image of a cave beneath the earth, and from its ceiling acidic honey drops. But they do not reach the flor, their sound disapears in the shadow mist bellow. As web of life attempts to cleanse it like the rest, a creature crawls out. The upper part of it is a woman with insectoid wings. Her face corrupted in black veins. She chants as she points her staff towards the Web of Life, pulsing its energies back towards the exit of the cave, protecting it from being healed. "Isiolia, this creature is from Dnylis Vision. The Holy Energy is not as strong over there as it is here at the source." Isiolia has flashback of Maya's and Leo's words:

"We did not save all, but there is still time
Darkness will be slow and will bring pain
Evil will lurk, hunt, feast and commit crime
And then act of Queen Bry will be in vain
...
Second piece guarded by Insectoid Dancer"


"Cocoons that hatch abomination alike creatures with wings belong to Zbrezza. Their looks may be twisted but they are all fey in origin and were once allies of our Maker. They are very territorial and dangerous. Zbrezza is mother of them all and probably the only one willing to exchange words. Her hive is located beneath the earth where she rules as Queen."

As the flashback ends, Isiolia realizes that the most efficiant way is to slay Zbrezza. Or pheraps she will seek for different ways? Zbrezza is obviously heavily affected by the dark mist in this message. She does not seem to be what Leo calimed her to be. And while powerful enough to resist dark mist transforming her in undead, she is no longer herself. According to Ali, Bryanna's spirit itself is the source that would have chance in curing her. But that means that this holy energy source has to be carried over there out of this place guarded by overprotecting Nobanion followers, that my be seen hostile by the nymphs that placed effort and time in healing this sacred place. Kill her or save her, Zbrezza is the one that holds missing piece for unlocking Gate to Fae according to Dnylis vision. This would be limited only to a single outcome, but by saving Nymphs from the Furies, a new path is now opened. What will Isiolia do?

LIA's TURN:
1. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Fri May 06, 2016 4:58 am

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1. (Free RP)

Isiolia grimaces to herself and turns to her companions to share what she had just seen. “It seems the second piece is guarded by a…half woman insect. She has been corrupted by the dark energies left behind by the undead. The most efficient way may be to kill her but I have a feeling that’s not the best route to take.” She explains while deeply in thought. She turns once more to watch the spirit energy of Bryanna. “I think she could be saved by you, miss Bryanna. What do you think of the whole thing? I’m not about to force you into…anything. If it were up to me, I’d let you be and go back to rest. As a follower of Sehanine, that’s what I’d choose but something in me says to not kill this…woman. That she’s too important.” She mutters to herself. Lia clearly isn’t happy asking the spirit for a favor since she’s already done her part but the elf was always pragmatic and efficient in discovering all courses of action to be taken.

Oyo wrote:
Red Nymph frowns at Isiolia and steps forward. Other nymphs start the chain of whisper and gossip, and eyes of the guardians turn suspcious towards Isiolia. "This holy site replenishes itself only because we do not take all of its energy to heal the land. The Cat Lady lost her life, did she not do enough already? I will not allow her to be sacraficed again for some creature that hides in shadows, an insectoid woman that you know nothing about." Red Nymph would then turn towards Mineva, seeing obviously that she had the strongest connection with the spirtual energy. "Is this what you want? If you do this you will destroy the only bridge that Cat Lady has to this plane from the House of Nature. You will no longer be able to feel the connection with her. And Web of Life will no longer has its source. My people and friends lost lives to protect this holy site being stolen by other invaders before you. I cannot simply allow this to happen. You need to kill this insectoid creature if I am to trust you again."

Fellowship's Turn
1. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

The Calishite woman gently places a hand on the side of the Red Nymph's neck and traced a thumb over her cheek to try to calm her, if only slightly.  Despite this Mineva stays quiet for many moments as she battles the thoughts and feelings storming through her mind.  Her eyes water and free tears that escape down her cheek but they stopped as a stern look comes to the half-elf's face. She had an idea and dried her face with the back of her glove.

The easiest answer is t'kill this bug lady, of that I have no doubt and y'had asked me this a year ago I would have killed her in a moment.  That being said, I know what Bryanna would say about killing when other options are available and she'd be disappointed.  Aside from sacrificed herself once t'save the this forest and she's still saving it from this point.  What I would like to do is capture this insect lady and bring her here where the energy is strongest and see if she can be cleansed without taking all'a Bryanna's energy.  This way the Web will continue with it's renewal of the forest and we'll have this bug lady free from the undead energies that were lingering before.  I feel this is the course that will do the most good and help us all in our tasks.

The wing-cloak shifted around her as she looked to the other, curious to their thoughts on her suggestion.  She unhooked the mask from her belt and palmed it over the top of her face, making sure she was prepared for whatever might happen next.

Oyo wrote:
Red Nymph looks at Mineva's eyes and she could feel the emotions she is going through. She glances at spirit energies and then back at Mineva, considering the proposal, however she is still not persuaded. "I would have to expose this entire place to a tainted creature you plan to save. I understand how this is important for you, but you also must be certain how to perform this act. This means that we would not only have to expose the Cat Lady to the risk, but also all the life here. How do you plan to contain such powerful creature as this one is?"

Fellowship's Turn
1. (Diplomacy 20) We are on same side, if you do not let Cat Lady to come with us, all your work could be for nothing if Insectioid Woman spreads the dark infection.
2. (Diplomacy 40) We have our means of dealing with such threats. We can deliver you Half Insect-Woman here.
3. (Bluff 40 - Mineva Specific) When I connected with spirit energies, I know exactly what Cat Lady wants. To be free of you.
4. (Perform 30) Cat Lady's destiny did not end with her death. It continues to flow like a river, and if you truly want to be part of it, do not build barrier in the river, let it flow.
5. (Intimidate 35) If you do not hand Bry over you will realize that undead were nothing comparing to what I can to do you.
6. Let's just kill Insect Woman.
7. (Free RP)

Ticladesign wrote:


1. (Diplomacy 20) We are on same side, if you do not let Cat Lady to come with us, all your work could be for nothing if Insectioid Woman spreads the dark infection.

Though hesitantly, Aesa steps before the red Nymph and addresses her briefly. This time Aesa is not in a Fairy form, other any other magical effect. She stands before the red Nymph in all honestly, without tricks, without help from the arcane. Merely her own presence, her own reasoning. "Truly this is a dilemma, dear Nymph. But so much is at stake, and therefore we have reached out to allies not so commonly taken on any journey. And do I feel at ease? No... yet my heart and my mushrooms on my shoulder also feel the gravity of our quest and the importance we should not fail this. I offer you my honesty, as I stand here without tricks, without that what may help me persuade you. And just say... the purest form us trust is that we share this sense of uneasy trust to that we would not side with in normal circumstances. But these surely are not normal circumstances. Trust us, and we shall make the land more save as our quest can then continiue."

Oyo wrote:
|Achievement Activated: Voice of the Fae|
|Diplomacy Success|

Red Nymph listens to Aesa carefully, her words reaching out to the Nymph's heart. Aesa did reveal her true form, but Nymph could see the sylvan relation between them regardless. Finally the Red Nymph would nod in agreement. "It is true that entire Cormanthor suffered greatly during the undead war. And if we are to heal wounds sylvan and elven blood must stand together." Red Nymph glances between Aesa and Mineva. "Perhaps it is the best if the spirit of Cat Lady comes with you so that you can end the infection there were it persists, without risking this land to it. But I cannot unbind the spirit energy from its spot. The sisters and I were only able to collect what we were given and spread it to nature. We could never wield the source itself. I am afraid that if you do not posses enough of the spirit knowledge, Cat Lady will remain where she is." Red Nymph was persuaded to let Cat Lady come with the Fellowship. However the guardians and even herself do not know how to unbind the spirit from its spot. It is up to the Fellowship to figure this one out. Ail, the animal fox spirit would contact Isiolia about the only option he knows. "The idea I have in mind is for humanoid and animal spirit to coexist in the same body as You and Myself do. That means that Cat Lady could enter the body into one of the feline beasts. However there is a risk. The animal body will not be able to hold a human soul together with animal spirit for long. There is risk of it being burned out and dying at the end of our task. I would not like to see any animal sacrificed in the process. You should probably ask your friends if they know more than me."

LIA's Turn:
1. Ail has an idea ...
2. Rasha you know all of the spirits ...
3. We'll have to ask the Night Witch.
4. Leo is Spirit Shaman, we should meet him.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
4. Leo is Spirit Shaman, we should meet him.

The moon elf relaxed after the intense argument about their next course of action. She tilts her head and begins to ponder their next move. "Ail suggests having an animal host Bryanna's spirit but that may not end well for the animal. We should perhaps try to find Leo and see what he suggests is the next move from here." She glances to Mineva, Aesa and the Red Nymph.

Tanya wrote:


GreenLeaf Elf shakes her head in disagreement and she speaks up her opinion in Elven: "Traveling back and fort through Cormanthor will take us the precious time that drow forces will use to grow strong. I am not sure we can afford this. Are you certain Isiolia?" Sylva looks up at Isiolia, hoping that the time will not come when Sylva will have to say "I told you so".

Z374 wrote:

Golden eyes turned towards Isiolia but seemed to stare right through her.  What about binding her spirit with me?  Despite not being able to hear or see the Fox spirit she still attempts to address it with her inquiry.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1. Ail has an idea ...

"Fine, very well. I suppose if we are against traveling, we'll find another way. I really hate messing around with spirits without guidance." She mutters to herself. The moon elf seems genuinely agitated. She steps away from the others and begins to speak to Ail. 'Do you think you can do this? It may wear you out as well, my friend.'

Oyo wrote:
Ail responds to Isiolia via spiritual communication that Cat Lady is aware of. "I can do this yes. All you have to do is extend your hand towards Cat Lady and towards a beast of her choice so we can serve as the bridge, and I will safely allow her to pass into the animal. For this to work Cat Lady must agree on taking over free will of a feline and become one. However I cannot promise the safe end for the animal. The energy of Cat Lady's spirit is huge and would eventually burn out the animal, and probably kill its own spirit at the end. Once Cat Lady leaves its body, there will be only body left without soul."

DrunkenSolamnic wrote:
After a delay energy swirls and shrinks back in refusal. "I will not." Echos out of it. "Evil done for the greater good, undermines what is good to become what is evil." There is a very long pause and the voice echos far more strongly. "You will find a way to fight this. A way which compromises nothing. The way may ask a sacrifice of yourself, but you have no right to ask another to make that sacrifice." The energy swirls dramatically around Mineva before going still again, the pulsing weaker than when they initially entered.

Oyo wrote:
Red Nymph and the gathered guardians react on change of Spiritual Energies in the air. They could feel the disturbance of the land. Ail would then nod in understanding of the wish of Cat Lady and would persuit no further. "Isiolia we must respect the wish of this spirit. Its purity will not allow the only way I know. Your companion Mineva has an idea. She is a humanoid with elven blood, and would be able to handle the spirit energy far easier than any animal could. Not to mention that the spirit energy reacts to her presence as if it knows her too well and would make a perfect fit. However my skill is limited only to what I suggested. I never performed transfer of one humanoid soul into another humanoid's body. This is far more complicated procedure and I do not know what would the consequence be if you ask me to do this, my essence could be shattered if it was me who attempts to connect them."

LIA's Turn:
1. I am willing to take chance of losing you Ail.
2. Rasha you know all of the spirits ...
3. We'll have to ask the Night Witch.
4. Leo is Spirit Shaman, we should meet him.


Last edited by Oyo on Sun May 22, 2016 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Thu May 19, 2016 5:47 pm

Maiden of Loss wrote:
4. Leo is Spirit Shaman, we should meet him.

"Then we shall respect her wishes and my decision is final. I am not one to disturb resting spirits without guidance. Doing so always ends badly." She shakes her head as she addresses Ail and her companions. "And I am not about to ask the Night Witch, either. Leo is our best bet. We'll leave in the morning. That way, we may avoid undead and Drow." The elf would leave the gathering to rest. She thinks to herself and Ail quietly. 'Let us hope Mineva and Bryanna have a strong bond, even in death.'

Tanya wrote:


|Influence Lost: -5|

GreenLeaf Elf simply asks Red Nymph where she can wait for the morning, not even looking back at Isiolia, obviously not approving her decision, and simply getting along with it: "A quiet and peaceful tree would be best for me to meditate until the morning arrives."

Z374 wrote:

Mineva would move with haste to impede Sylva's departure for the moment. Lia, I am the fastest of us all here. I will get Leo. The rest of you should move on to the next step and send word of your heading and I will catch up once we have an answer here. This way we are working on two things at once, rather than just the one long task. There is a certain stern ring to her words.

Oyo wrote:


Orion sights Mineva's magical cloak as she offers suggestion to Isiolia's decision. It made sense to him. "Lady Mineva is fastest indeed." He steps towards Mineva. "Traveling alone through Cormanthor in these dark times is dangerous. Your offer is noble but you should not go alone." The hint of care in his voice is obvious, as if he wants to come with her, or at least someone else. But he does not say much, as Isiolia made it clear that her decission is final, and waits to see if she changes her mind.

Tanya wrote:


|Influence Lost: -5|

Aurora shakes her head but still maintains optimistic behavior. She recites a line of Synph's dogma to the fellow Lyonsoul Isiolia ""...try to save even them if possible from corruption, darkness..." She will never see the light nor her heart will change if you deny her the chance of doing something good for others. I believe that there is a reason why we met her, and I hope that that reason is not letting her remain a Night Witch." To Mineva's idea to take off alone she would nod in agreement, and disagree with Orion. "If she travels alone she would move faster than with group. If anyone should come with her that would be me. Leo is my mentor and I can use the secret gift of Fae to transform myself in fairy. When I fly I will not slow her down. It is true that times are dark but I don't believe that anyone would be that cruel to attack us." Aurora would then smile warmly at Mineva, her positive thoughts glows bright like the sun.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
The moon elf pauses and regards her friend for a long moment. She slowly begins to nod in agreement. She steps toward Mineva and murmurs. "You know I care about you and how much. But I know you're capable of going on your own. Please be safe." She turns to regard Aurora and Orion. "Angie is likely better off traveling herself and that way, we can all meet back here. I know how adept at combat you are, too." She turns her eyes back to Min. "I have faith in you. Just...please return soon or we will come looking for you." She tilts her head toward Aurora and smiles softly. "If you wish to go with her, I will not stop you."

Z374 wrote:

The Calishite nods to Lia before turning to face Aurora.  Unless you can remain unseen without spells stay with the others.  Pulling her gloves tight, Mineva turns and begins to head back towards the Lyon's forest. In five strides she's at full speed when her cloak snaps behind her, making her fade from view.

Tanya wrote:


Failing to meet Mineva's requirements, Aurora remains with the others. She places her hands on heart as she watches Mineva disappears from the sight. "May Forest Queen guides your path safely to your destination." Left without any ideas, Aurora now asks their leader Isiolia what to do further. "What shall we do now Isiolia? Mineva said we should proceed towards next step in our quest? Should we wait for her here or continue without her?"

Oyo wrote:


Orion adds: "Our next step is stopping the Elghliik House of Drow. If you are to honor the deal you have made with Night Lady, we have no option but to wait for Mineva. Mineva is the one to weild her summon ring, and with them both gone our strenght is cut. However, if we remain here and wait for Mienva, then sending her alone was pointless if we are to do nothing." Orion awaits for Isiolia's reply, not anymore certain that what just happened was wise.

LIA's Turn:
1. Wait for Mineva.
2. Go to Toxic Hives.
3. Search Elghliik Drow House.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Wed May 25, 2016 9:57 pm

Tanya wrote:


"The ShadowLeaf." Sylva remembers. "She is the volunteer ArchLyon Leo spoke of at the beginning of this journey. Her knowing is the key. Thanks to her we have location of Rauva's activity that's old around three weeks. But we did not hear anything from ShadowLeaf ever since. And the mark on your map dates the longer we wait."

Maiden of Loss wrote:
2. Go to Toxic Hives.

Isiolia considers her thoughts in silence for a moment or so. On one hand, Sylva's words held true but the elf knew they had to uphold their bargain with the Witch. "I'm thinking we should go to the Hives first. If we really must kill this...creature...I'd like to know what we are up against and to see if there's another way besides killing her. I think our time is best spent traveling in that direction. We are also not at full strength, like Orion said. It would not be wise to attack the Drow house with half strength."

Ticladesign wrote:
"..Then again," A tiny voice whispers in Isiolia's ears, "That may be exactly what may be expected of us to do, should we be expected. Go as you wish, and I shall follow you. But go with a guarded mind, always. The Toxic Hives are the perfect trap, for they who may try and lure us into a trap.." And with these Words Aesa in Fairy form once again land on Isiolia's shoulder, going where she would, following her best judgement. But looking around, a bit weary at the party's current strength and if the path they walk now is the most wise of disissions.

Oyo wrote:
Red Nymph nods to brave Mineva before she disapears from the sight and then looks at the rest of the Fellowship, mainly at Isiolia: "Traveling alone in dark hour through the Cormanthor ... Your friend (Mineva) is brave as our Cat Lady is. You have done more than enough by facing the Furies in past, and you still offer your aid to us. I do not know if we could ever repay your selfless heart. Please be careful in your quest." Red Nymph escorts Isiolia and her companions out of the cave, supplying them with light food that will give them energy for their next step in long journey.



As Isiolia leads her companions towards Toxic Hives, Mineva started making her way towards Lyon Grove to find Leo. Both are now just few minutes away from source of Web of Life, traveling during the nighttime. Even with Mineva's skill and speed, she has to cross far more greater distance than Isiolia. Will Mineva make it on time? |Mineva Listen Success| Mineva stops behind a tree as she hears some voices. It seems like a group is talking in drow language. |Mineva Hide/MS Success| Mineva's presence is not noticed by the group and she can attempt to identify them. |Mineva Spot Success| They bear the same marking as the drow that attacked Greenleaf Tribe near Elventree, its Elghliik House, and four of them happen to be just this close to Web of Life?

MIN's Turn:
1. No time to waste, foward towards Lyon Grove.
2. (Drow Language) Listen to the conversation.
3. Attack Drow Group.
4. Free RP.


Z374 wrote:

4. Free RP.

Anger bloomed in her golden eyes as she saw the drow so close to her friend's resting spot. She could feel the tension growing in her muscles like a cat winding up to pounce. Her jaw was clenched but she waited a moment and took stock of her thoughts. Numbers, weapons, armor, formation. The words ran through her mind as she assessed the group. Casters, sneaks, melee, mop-up. Doubt tried to creep into her mind but she had no time for her insecurities. Even knowing this she still felt alone, having left the Web's source. It was then that she realized how selfish she was in her leaving the others out of her own desire to be connected to her friend again. Mineva lingered, disappointed in herself and her actions. The little rogue knew she had to go back to her friends but this threat had to be dealt with as well. The ring. Up came her hand as the peered to the magical trinket. "Help me help ya. I have questions y'might be able t'answer and now I have these bastards t'handle. Let's work together again on them then have a quick chat..." Using her skill with such magic tools she attempted to summon the Night Witch.

Oyo wrote:
The four drow did not have any specific formation as it seems they have just finished rest. From the experience Mineva has in killing drow, she could easily recognize the basic professions of the drow by examining their apperance. There was a warrior, an assassin, a mage necromancer and a priest. They were talkig to each other, and the mage seems to be their leader. As soon Mineva addresses the ring, the Night Witch hears her call. Black feathers are conjured nearby Mineva, and crows start to fly into a single spot, creating dark cloud, from within Night Witch raises. The drow group notices magic sounds and turn towards Mineva's location. Mineva gave up her position by activating the magic ring.





|Influence Gained Night Witch: +5|

Instantly recognizing her enemies, the Night Witch was pleased that Mineva's first call was to destroy them. She winks at Mineva and almost effortlessly casts a summoning fire ring on the ground not so far from her. From it beautiful female creature raises with wings and tail, her eyes burn with flames, her clothes revealing the perfection of her body. It is a succubus sorceress, taking a flirtatious pose on the battlefield, as her tail playfully wags in the air. She scans the drow enemies, Night Witch's will already in her mind. The succubus chants short rhyme in abyssal, and Mineva's party gains +30% fire damage. The drow arm themselves, they recognize the Night Witch, and the mage and priest eyes lock on Night Witch's grimoire, fear covering their face, as they are aware of what that book can do.

Starting Positions:
 

Round 1:
 

H&T:
 

Z374 wrote:

While she may have given her position away she wasn't bothered by it. Instead she peeled away from her ally and snapped her cloak, fading from view as dust and dirt swirled up around her. Under her cover she moved to prepare a strike from the flank.

Movement:
 

Oyo wrote:
|Mineva HIPS Success|

Drow eyes begin to search for Mineva. Even the Drow Assassin was surprised how Mineva could meld with the night better than he could. Having nothing else to do Drow Warrior moves forward to next target in range.

Round 1:
 

Movement x2: (6 squares F18 - M13)

Drow Warrior position himself to strike Succubus in next round. His heavy blade looks deadly even to fiends.

Round 1:
 



Movement x1: (3 squares Q14 - N11)
Action: Mass Shadow Shield
Target: Mineva's Party

Well experienced with battles against members of Elghliik Drow House, Night Witch knew that they always had means of having necromancy and negative energies at their disposal, being devoted to Dark Seldarine Kiaransalee now under lead of Rauva. The Witch makes her movement front, her feet floating few centimeters as she opens her grimoire. The pages flip alone to her desired location, and then she lays her hand down on the book, speaking words to herself. The illusion magic manifests in the air applying protective wards to the Witch and her allies, a spell that to wizards is commonly known as self only.

Round 1:
 

Action: HIPS
Movement x1: (Unknown)

|Mineva Awareness Success|
|NightWitch Awareness Failure|
|Succubus Awareness Failure|


Drow Assassin uses same tactics as Mineva. He disappears from sight and moves towards unknown location. However, as soon he makes first steps, Mineva's half elven ear twitches, she hears his footsteps, and it was easy to follow the location of that shadow sound to spot him. (3 squares J6 - M9)

Round 1:
 

Action: Irresistible Dance
Target: Drow Warrior

The seductive and playful succubus uses a touch on the drow warrior now when he is within the range. She breaches through his spell resistance and affects his mind with this compulsion. The drow warrior starts dancing slowly, and succubus dances now with him, exposing his weakness and looking for opportunity to strike him down. She remains on her spot.

Round 1:
 

Action: Create Greater Undead
Target: M11

Necromancer Mage feels useless now when he saw shadow shield spell being used on the field. But that spell still does not prevent his summons. A summoning ring appears on the ground, in front of the Night Witch, and Elite Vampire Warrior craws out from the earth.

Round 1:
 

Action: Melee Attack
Target: Night Witch
Hit: 45 dps

The Vampire Warrior attacks Night Witch instantly with heavy swings of his swords. Witch attempts to avoid them but all three swings hit her. |Mineva Lore Failure| That heavy sword would cut down a normal person in a swing. But they looked like scratches only. Night Witch has some sort of natural damage reduction to physical attacks, she only steps back from the hits, holding for her shoulder as she got only scratched. Mineva not able to determinate what could she be, but she certainly was not a human.

Round 1:
 

Movement x2: (6 squares F8 - L10)

Just as the Mage, the Drow Priestess had most of his inflict wound spells useless with shadow shield protecting the targets. She moves forward towards the Witch to attack her with her blade.

Round 2:
 

Z374 wrote:

Movement: To L-9
Action: Sneak Attack
Target: Drow Assassin




Seeing the assassin move in for striking range she thinks of the previous fight she saw the Witch in and decides to intercept the other sneak. Her wings trail her and help to conceal the rogue in the night. As she speeds at the assassin's flank her blades flash out in a flurry of violence.

Oyo wrote:
|Mineva Sneak Attack Success|

Drow Assassin loses grip on his daggers. He drops them and they clash with each other creating metal sounds before they hit the ground. Mineva executes her strategy before Drow Assassin could get his chance. Blood pours out of his mouth, as he collapses on the ground before eyes of the Drow Priestess. Only now she realizes that Mineva is standing next to her, with drow blood on her blades.

Round 2:
 

Drow Warrior is unable to act on his own. Still under the effect of Succubus spell, he provokes attacks of opportunity. As soon he makes a move that grants this chance to the Succubus, she launches her claws at his body. She could not do much being a sorceress and him wearing heavy armor, but with her fire buff she still menages to hurt the drow warrior.

Round 2:
 



Action: Control Undead
Target: Vampire Warrior

Using her grimoire again, the Witch casts spell to steal undead summon from Drow Necromancer. The Vampire Warrior now has new master - Night Witch.

Round 2:
 

Action: Orb of Fire
Target: Drow Warrior (Critical Hit!)
Movement x1: (6 Squares N13 - H10)

Succubus enjoyed the dance with drow and now she wanted to set him on fire and enjoy more her "dancing burning doll". She creates orb of fire and hits the warrior with it. Her power burns skin and flesh of the drow almost instanly, and his skeleton starts collpasing into dust. His armor falls as nothing wears it anymore. Succubus surprises herself with her fire magic and has "I did not mean to do that" look on her face. She spreads her wings and flies towards the Drow Mage leaving ashes of a Drow Warrior.

Round 2:
 

Action: Greater Planar Binding
Target: Succubus

Half of his group is now defeated. The Drow Mage heard stories about Night Witch but could not really believe how powerful her summons can be. As the succubus raises in the air to gain flight speed towards him, he quickly sends spell to bind this outsider. Yellow magic flies up towards Succubus to bind her. |Succubus WIll Save Success| Being sorceress with strong will already, the beautiful demons simply catches the yellow energies with her hand and crushes it into a fading smoke. She looks down at the drow mage with flames in her eyes.

Round 2:
 

Movement x1 (1 Square M11 - L11)
Action: Melee Attack
Target: Drow priestess
Hit: 75 dps

The Vampire Warrior now under command of Night Witch turns against his drow. With the priestess being closest to him, he moves towards her and strikes her with his great sword, hitting all three times. Drow Priestess falls down on one her knee.

Round 2:
 

Action: Implosion
Target: Mineva, Night Witch, Vampire Warrior

Drow Priestess eyes start to glow as she calls upon her faith. She raises back on her faith as she creates a powerful magic to strike her foes. |Attack of Opportunity Mineva and Vampire Warrior Success| But before she could finish quick chant of her spell Mineva was quicker to disrupt her concentration with quick attacks of her blades. And finally the Vampire Warrior beats the faith out of the priestess with his great sword. He pulls his weapon out of dead drow priestess and blood splashes on his helmet. With priestess down there was clear sight between Mineva and the Vampire. He looks at her as he slips two fingers with his free hand over the surface of his helmet, collecting blood of the drow priestess. His fingers finally reach his lips, where he tastes what his body desires, smiling pleasantly. Perhaps it was not really her choice, but Mineva now has dark buddies to finish this fight, a Vampire, a Demon and a Witch at her side against last standing Drow Mage Necromancer.

Round 3:
 

Z374 wrote:

Action: Hide in Plain Sight
Movement: To H-5
Target: Direction of the Drow Mage



Her lips contort into a scowl toward the vampire but she doesn't worry herself for more than a heartbeat before she turns her head. The black mask and locks give her golden eyes great contrast which only seems to amplify the intensity of her gaze as she locks onto the Drow Mage. Wings of her cloak bloom around the Calishite as she turns to charge the last of her current foes. Steps fast and silent to most drive her through the dark of night, shrouded as she weaves through the the distance between them.

Oyo wrote:


Mineva fades from the view again. Night Witch laughs at the lonely drow on the field now. Entire his group is now killed, and even if he is a monster with a red eyes, the drow face is now covered in fear. The witch makes her steps towards the drow as she begins a chant of a dark magic. Dark energies surround Drow Mage and lift him few centimeters in the air. He starts to groan until pain makes him scream and the more pain he gets the more the Night Witch was pleased. Blood starts coming out from the drow eyes and mouth, he is lifted in the air before Mineva, and his body is slowly moving towards Night Witch. And Mineva now remember what Night Witch said on their first encounter: "My appetite can be satisfied only with those that brought evil to others. Only then I can turn the pain they caused to their victims against them." After the memory passes through Mineva's mind, she figures that Night Witch is feeding on the drow and that his soul will soon be hers. The process seems to be quick as if this drow mage committed so much evil that now pain turned against him is unberable and will quickly end him. But each moment spent in this suffering looks like eternity to the drow mage.

MIN's Turn:
1. Kill Drow Mage to end suffering.
2. Do nothing.
3. (To Night Witch) He is all yours.
4. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:46 am

Z374 wrote:

She keeps on her course and whirls up in a jump, her hatchet digging through the drow's throat. The critical damage done, it soon dies from massive blood loss. After she looks back at the Witch and her two servants.

Oyo wrote:


|Influence Lost Night Witch: -5|

Night Witch looks displeased at Mineva's interception. As Mineva ends the drow mage, Night Witch was unable to finish her act. With original summoner being destroyed, the vampire turns into mist and leaves the place back to where he came from. Succubus lands gently on her feet and looks at the Witch. The Witch nods at her and Succubus waves at Mineva, before she goes back to her home plane in burst of flame. Now only Mineva and Night Witch remains. "That was rude. Did I ever steal a meal from you?" Witch raises eyebrow, annoyed with what Mineva did.

MIN's Turn:
1. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

1. Free RP




I thought y'were just holding it f'me. Calmly she wiped her blades clean before sheathing them. If y'had said something I would have let ya have the kill. What sort'a magic was that anyway? Never seen that before. Casting isn't really m'thing, trinkets are. She gestured to the ring as she approached the Witch.

Oyo wrote:


Night Witch narrows her eyes. "If casting is not your thing then there is little I can do to explain the use of high level of magic. As I said, you can think of it as if it was my meal. Something that makes me stronger." Witch briefly looks the surroundings. "The drow had it comin and from what I have seen you could have easily win this battle all by yourself. What is your true reason of summoning me?"

MIN's Turn:
1. Spirits stuff.
2. Simply wanted you to have fun.
3. I must be out of my mind to call you.
4. (Free RP).

Z374 wrote:

4. Free RP



I likely could have, yeah, but there is strength in numbers. Something which y'equalized and even though I accidentally shorted ya a meal y'know y'had fun being here t'get them. I figured y'would appreciate a little spell slinging at them. She stepped near the Night Witch and peered up at her in thought. Though, I do have something y'could help me with now that y'are here. Y'can see and hear through the ring. Did y'hear about my wanting t'bond m'friends spirit with me? Like a hawk, golden eyes zeroed in on the Witch, doing their best to keenly observe for any ticks or tells of lies in the response to come.

Oyo wrote:


Night Witch raises eyebrow. "Not that I could only see and hear it, I could cut that desire with a knife. It was as huge as the energy of the spirit itself. If you only knew how much such essence is worthy in the lower planes, you would make a pact yourself. But I also heard that your Leader (Isiolia) does not wish me to be involved. Is this why you walked away from her, so you can work behind her back?" The Witch answers with teasing words, she knows something but is not revealing it, not yet. Does she want something in return? Or simply to have fun before she speaks? She is certainly enjoying this twist and may just as well do it for the thrill.

MIN's Turn:
1. (Free RP).

Z374 wrote:

1. Free RP

Mineva stood there, simply staring at the Witch as if waiting for her to go on. Perhaps this wasn't a subject to tease her with.

Oyo wrote:


Night Witch stares in the pause. "So it is a favor then. Me performing a service outside of the pact I have made with your leader. I just hope you will be able to cross your belief for me when the time comes." The Witch turns back to Mineva as she thinks of possible options. She would then turn to face Mineva again once she comes up with idea, obviously seeing that Mineva wants to be sure that only truth comes out from her mouth. "As powerful that spirit is she is very young spirit and did not learn all its capabilities. When spirits remain to linger on this plane, that could mean many things. A strong connection to a person, or an unfinished business. From what I could see this spirit, this Cat Lady that is worshiped by Nobanion followers is bound to the land and manifests in shape of a mist. A powerful force of nature with a strong faith in her patron that even now after life, she has direct access to her deity, and can call upon the power of the primal spirit she worships herself - King of the Beasts. She is Spirit of the Land, it is how she knows what trespasses on her land, and the remaining dark mist is her unfinished business. She is capable of taking physical form of former self or a beast she desires, but she can also merge with you which would be more complicated for new spirits to perform. I can teach her both, or I can carry her essence to the location she is needed, or instruct someone else to do it, providing someone in your fellowship is familiar with all nine circle of spells, and that you have strong social skills to persuade those nymphs, and your spirit friend, to accept my knowledge. But I must warn you. If you do any of this and cleanse the land, she will complete the task that keeps her here, and she will be back to House of Nature. She will be lost to you. And from what I can see, it is not something you would want to happen. What are you going to be Mineva, surrender to your emotions, or be a hero and sacrifice your last chance to be with her? There is no turning back once you make this choice, not the one within my power at least." Mineva's detection skills tell her that Night Witch is being honest.

MIN's Turn:
1. I want to unite with her.
2. I want her to learn how to take physical form.
3. I want you to carry her essence to Zbrezza.
4. Aesa can do it.
5. Sylva can do it.
6. Let's just kill Zbrezza.
7. (Free RP).

Z374 wrote:

7. Free RP

For a long time there was no response as she mulled it over. I appreciate your help but go back for now. I can't make the decision to dislodge her from where she is. All I can do is do what she would have done. Mineva's hand rested over her face as she winced. There she would remain until she could come to terms with the situation.

Oyo wrote:
The witch was patient with Mineva's pauses and to her request, Witch would turn black with only her eyes glowing in dark, until she explodes in flock of crows flying at random direction, disappearing in a style, returning home to where she was summoned from. Mineva was left alone to her difficult decisions. Drow corpses now lying around her, with their death Web of Life Cave is secured from those invaders. Mineva now has the means to deal with issue at the hand. But will she use it? With her magical cloak she still has time to unite with her fellowship. They regroup at the border of Toxic Hives. Fellowship is still on distance away from angry bee alike creatures. They are transformed in undead as many animals were in the past by dark mist from the Negative Energy Plane. There is a cave on the sight that leads into the earth. But many undead bees, size of a human, are in the path.

Fellowship's Turn:
1. Free RP.

Tanya wrote:


Unpleasant sight before them reflects in Aurora eyes. "We arrived and the forest here is dying. I do not know what we can do anymore for them. They block our passage towards the cave. To find their queen, we must proceed forward through them, and that means we will have to kill them. Her children will remain undead as long their mother is infected. I wish we could find another way to reach the Queen."




"Undead has to be put to rest or the unlife will spread upon the forest. Web of Life cannot contain this infestation forever. Cat Spirit (Bryanna) deserved peace and rest after everything she has done. We need to purge this land from them if she is ever to have rest. Wild Shadow (Mineva) will fetch the answers we seek from Elder Leo." Sylva expresses her way of how to do it to Isiolia.

Oyo wrote:


"It is night time and the undead is covering the land outside of cave. Which means there will be less of them inisde to protect their Queen. If the Queen is as powerful to not be transformed into undead as her children are, the it would be wise to face her when she does not nummbers around her." Orion voices his opinion to Isiolia before he shots a surprised look at Mineva's arrival. "I saw how fast you are but it can't be that you already reached for Lyons Grove and came back to us within such short period of time?" Orion seems confused and would like to know what happened.

Ticladesign wrote:


"..But MinMin is fast, and knows the woods well, now doesn't she?" Aesa seems a little confused, but not at all that suppriced. And glancing a reasuring eye to Orion; She lifts a finger with a look on her face that betrayed a great Mushroom princess plan!
"If all the Undead linger outside, why then, I can make all of us invisable, let us sneak passed. Yes I know we have an obligation to put undead to rest, yet without their queen, all shall come to rest, al shall solve itself then. Trust all the Mushrooms, they told me this!"

Oyo wrote:
"Now there is an idea." Ail voices at Isiolia's mind. "Approaching invisible to this Queen will help us pass her children unseen. However invisibility magic will not make us silent. Someone will have to create a distraction as we sneak in invisible."

LIA's Turn:
1. Let's save Zbrezza, Mineva what did you find out from Leo?
2. Let's kill Zbrezza it is fastest and easiest way.
3. Aurora has the point. We should find another way to the Queen.
4. Sylva/Orion have the point. We need to purge the land from undead by destroying them.
5. Aesa has the point. Reach the Queen unseen as one of us makes a distraction. It will be:


  • Me
  • Min
  • Aesa
  • Sylva
  • Aurora
  • Orion


6. Free RP.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1. Let's save Zbrezza, Mineva what did you find out from Leo?

The moon elf turns to Mineva once she returns to the group. She smiles to her and approaches her friend, after hearing out her companions on the matter before them. "Welcome back, dear. It's good to see you made it safely. Did Leo have anything to say about the insect queen?" She tilts her head curiously and awaits the half-elf's answer.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:03 am

Z374 wrote:

I didn't go t'Leo. I got not t'far from the Web and found drow staging for an attack and intercepted them. Afterward I realized that if we moved Bry's essence it might ruin things with the Web's progress. The way I see it is this one and her hive have been resisting the healing and like a bad infection, need t'be cut out. Her weapons were already drawn and ready. Anyone that glanced them over could tell she was prepared to do as she stated.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
6. Free RP.

The moon elf sighs and glances from Mineva to Aesa, then to Sylva, Orion and Aurora. "All right. I'm with you on this but let's do this the smart way. A frontal assault might hand us our arses." She smirks a bit. "Think you can scout ahead Min while the rest of us get ready for battle?" She unsheathes her blade and prepares for battle. Lia seems finally convinced that the insect queen and the undead creatures must be destroyed and that there was no other way.

Oyo wrote:


|Influence Lost NightWitch: -10|
|Influence Gained Orion: +5|

"Alright, waiting on your signal Mineva." Orion arms himself with shield and blade and closes his helmet that exposes only his blue eyes. "It is time to put these undead to rest so that life can grow once more on this ground."

Tanya wrote:


|Influence Lost Aurora: -5|

Aurora grabs her gear. "I am ready when you are. I really hope that this is for the best." Aurora's warmth in her voice disappeared as her leader changed the plans from becoming a savior into becoming a killer.




|Influence Gained Sylva: +10|

"Leaf Lord will guide us through this dark night and we shall prevail." It is well known to Isiolia that Sylva wields a lot of healing power which is effective against undead.

Z374 wrote:

Fine.... prepare and be ready when I return. There is no mirth in her voice now. The magically enhanced wings rise all together and snap shut around her, shrouding her from their view as she begins to advance with her usual speed to scout. From time to time she stops and scans around, having not quite got the hang of tracking while at speed yet. She looks and listens for any and all details which may prove useful in the fight to come.

Oyo wrote:
As Mineva makes her way front to scout the area |Survival Success| she carefully calculates the movement of the insectoid undead monsters, knowing exactly their moving pattern and when she can move from one tree to another, from one bush to another. As she makes steps |Move Silently Success| there is not a sound made, and finally she closes in to the entrance of the cave. There are two bigger, by the looks more powerful and intelligent insectoid undead, guarding the entrance into the cave. They seem to stand static. Suddenly one of their heads turn towards Mineva |Hide Success|, but he could not see anything unusual. The undead insect moves back into his static pose without alerting anyone. The night clouds the entrance of the cave |Spot Success| but the night is not good enough against golden amber eyes. Mineva can see a moving darkness inside the cave behind its guardians. The entire path through the cave could be full of this darkness. |Spellcraft Failure| Mineva does not seem to be able to figure out how to pass through it, but she heard so far enough that this dark energy transforms living into undead. Even if they would defeat the guards they would still need to go through the dark energy all way deep to its source, Zbrezza. It seems that Mineva is skilled enough to pass the guards undetected but the rest of the fellowship may not be as skilled as she is in stealth. |Search Success| There appears to be another entrance to the cave that is not guarded by undead but a trap instead. If the fellowship uses this path they could enter the cave undetected. However the trap needs to be dealt with first.

MIN's Turn:
1. (Inform fellowship of what you found out)
2. (Examine the trap)
3. Free RP.

Z374 wrote:

2. (Examine the trap)

She slinked over to the trap and began to look it over in an attempt to discern the trigger and trap type.

Oyo wrote:
|Success|
Mineva discovers that there is a hole in the ground covered by leaves. If a victim would step over the surface that looks normal as any other, the victim would fall through the leaves down into the hole full of a toxic honey. The only way to avoid it is to cross it over |Tumble 15|, the three meters distance between solid surface. There is a bridge attached on a wall that can be brought down to create a safe walking path, however, puling it down would create noise with its fall, unless you are strong enough to bring it down slowly and gently |Strenght 20|.

Z374 wrote:


She decides to uncover the trap but looks at the bridge then looks around after. Mineva doesn't know who in the group may be strong enough to let it down gently but doesn't have much faith in the arm-strength of her allies. Instead of asking them she decides to attempt to lower the bridge herself.

Oyo wrote:
|Failed|
Unfortunately, Mineva was not strong enough to lower the bridge gently. It slams down creating safe passage to the secret enrance of the cave. The upset Guardians start to float with their dark wings alerting every other insect in the area. As they start to explore noise area |Mineva Stealth Success| they could not detect anything but they saw that bridge was down and started actively to scan for other surrounding areas. |Fellowship Stealth Failed| Unlike Mineva, her companions were easily detected by hostile bee undead. Without any mercy the undead bees buzzz their way towards Isiolia's party. Unlike other bees that float low at the ground, the Guardians are in the air away from melee reach. If only Zeraya was here now ...

Starting Positions:
 

Round 1:
 

H&T:
 

Z374 wrote:

Movement: C2 to A4
Action: Sneak Attack (Weapon: "Spitting Cobra" w/ "FireStorm" Arrows)
Target: Bee Guardian 1 (BG1)


Seeing the aerial targets she immediately took to her bow and advanced from her current spot, trying to shoot the closest Bee Guardian down as she identified it as the larger threat in the group.

Oyo wrote:
Mineva launches her arrows, revealing her position. Of all the five released, three arrows hit her target. From what she could notice, piercing and acid did not have much effect. The Bee Gate Guardian struggles flying in the air for a moment before it spots its attacker. Mineva took more than half of its health.

Round 1:
 




Movement: B6 > E6
Action: Tenacious Plague
Target: Mineva

Bee Guardian makes distance from its attacker, and then it starts to chant on sylvan langauge. Swarms of normal sized bees start coming out of its body and they fly their way towards Mineva. The swarm seems to organize in five lesser swarms as they surround Mineva and attack her from all sides. |Miss| However Mineva seems to easily protect herself with her cloak, not a single bee was able to pass through and hit Mineva this time. They keep flying around Mineva so close like a tornado, organzing and planning for their next attack. There could be here and there some bee crawling on Mineva's cloak.

Round 1:
 

Maiden of Loss wrote:

Movement: N 17 to N14
Action: Cast Stormsong (Storm of Vengeance)
Target: Bee Worker 2

Seeing her friend in trouble, the moon elven bladesinger quickly dashes forward across the battlefield and lets out a shrill note, letting the power explode through the air. The note explodes into a dangerous storm of acidic rain and crackling lightning and thunder. The elf readies her blade and waits for the next attack, falling naturally into her stance without a second thought. Those around her would see the blade moving in her hands, as if alive. She prepares to dance across the battlefield, if necessary. The moon elf has become quite beautiful to watch in battle.

Spoiler:
 

Oyo wrote:
Orion observes Isiolia's movement forward and how her dance pose and a quick sang summons the storm from the skies. He looks up as rain, thunder strikes and winds fall upon the undead bee insects. There is no way that bees had any chance to save against such powerful feat. The two Guardians in the air were forced to land on the ground. However something was wrong. These undead insects do not seem to be stunned or affected by acid. Only electricity is striking them. Isiolia has 20 uses of bard songs left.

Round 1:
 




Movement: C9 > B7
Action: Tenacious Plague
Target: Mineva

As Bee Guardians are forced on the ground their wings stop flapping. With Isiolia still being too far away, Mineva was more appropriate target. Bee Guardian moves towards her and summons new waves of swarms as the first Bee Guardian. The rain does not seem to affect the swarms that are attacking Mineva. Finally some insects break through and hit Mineva with critical hit, it seems the only way they can hit is to roll 20.

Round 1:
 

Ticladesign wrote:

Movement: O18 > N16
Action: Protection against spells
Target: AOE: Ori, Self, Aur, Lia, Syl


Seeing the spell being cast, this was the moment for Aesa to protect her companions who were close to her. She quickly flies in her Fey form in between Orion and Aurora and casts a Protection against spells Ward to protect her companions.

Oyo wrote:
Aesa had no issue to protect allies close to her from many spells these creatures could have. Once she reached her desired spot she casts the spell effortlessly.

Round 1:
 

Movement: E12 > C6

One of the Bee Soldiers simply moves towards Mineva. By the looks Mineva could easily be caught in the corner.

Round 1:
 



Movement: M16 > F8

"They are trying to surround her!" Orion speaks up as he dashes forward towards the bees, getting closer towards Mineva.

Round 1:
 

Movement: E3 > B3
Action: Attack Mineva

Second Bee Soldiers moves behind Mineva to exploit his attacks. Once in the position it strikes with its toxic sharp bones. Mineva already trying to get rid swarmers did not see the big bee coming from behind. But she heard its attack as the sharp blade alike bone cuts through the air, and she dodges the attacks. Mineva's hair is all getting messy from non stop movement and all the bees trouble.

Round 1:
 

Tanya wrote:


Movement: O16 to I10

Aurora joins Orion in the charge, but he is obviously way faster than her. "For the Forest Queen!"

Oyo wrote:
As Aurora follows after Orion she closes in towards hostile bees. However the undead is still no in reach of her melee attacks.

Round 1:
 

Movement: G6>D8

Bee workers do not seem to be directly hostile towards anyone. Their sight is cast upon the entrance to the cave where the dark cloud can be seen. Probably to go and warn other bees about enemies entering their territory so that fellowship can be attacked at the full force. The first bee worker hovers towards the cave entrance. These move way slower than others. If even one of them enters the cave entrance, to their hive, the Fellowship could be in real trouble.

Round 1:
 

Tanya wrote:


Movement: M18 to J15
Action: Mass Heal
Target: Bee Worker 1

Sylva makes light steps towards the battle. But she only moves close enough to cast her spell. She spins her staff above hear head and slams one end of it in the ground before her. From that spot roots start to grow towards her target, followed by a heavy positive energy. "Unlife shall fall before the green life. For I am the will of the Leaf Lord." Once the spell manifests it would explode in large healing energy.

Oyo wrote:
Healing energies cover the field where the bees and Mineva are located. Mineva could feel healing as all her wounds close from the biting insects. The rest of undead bees, as they are being struck by Sylva's mass heal, fail their will save and simply end up destroyed in a single blow. They explode in form of fae dust and ashes. The area is cleared by elven priestess, and no bee was able to alert its army. For now Fellowship's presence remain unknown to Zbrezza, will that remain so once they set foot inside her hive?



The fellowship now regroups at the entrance of the cave, with Isiolia on the head of the group. And there was it, at the threshold itself, the dark fog is moving, as it is alive. Made of dark energies from the negative plane itself. You can almost hear its dark calling to you, to step forward towards it. |Isiolia Spellcraft Success| Created by most dark and vile undead that theorized the lands of Cormanthor, this fog transforms living creatures into undead. From your vision that Cat Lady spirit shared with you, only Zbrezza was able to resist the transformation into undead creature, but in turn she ended up corrupted and became the new master of the dark fog itself. Her children were not strong enough, all her bees are now undead. Death Ward can protect you from becoming like them, but entering the fog itself would make you fully blind. Its density would make you not being able to see your own hand in front of your eyes. Zbrezza herself probably knew to protect herself with death ward too, but the fog was still powerful enough to twist her into abomination. Your spellcraft senses are screaming, telling you not to enter the fog no matter how warded you are. And you finally understand why the Web Life itself cannot spread further to heal this land, not as long the new master of this dark fog, Zbrezza, is not being dealt with. Ail quickly shares his thoughts with you. "You are Stormsinger. You can control the weather through a song and create the wind around entire group as we travel. But you need to keep the winds up all the time, which means you will not be able to do anything else. This would require heavy concentration, this dark fog will want to reach out towards anything living. Note that your voice as you sing can attract hostile undead towards us, if they hear us. If you sing too quiet your wind may not be strong enough to battle this dangerous dark fog." With those words Ail goes silent for now.

LIA's Turn:
1. (Stormsinger) I will create passage through the fog.
2. Sylva, do you have a solution?
3. Aesa, any ideas?
4. Mineva, did you discover anything?
5. If anyone knows about dark arts its the Night Witch, call her.
6. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:11 pm

Maiden of Loss wrote:
5. If anyone knows about dark arts its the Night Witch, call her.

Isiolia would turn to her friends and speak once the battle is over and they meet at the entrance of the cave. "This mist is really quite dangerous and I'm not sure if we should be walking through it without some consultation. I think it might be time to call upon the Witch and see if she has any advice." She turns to Mineva. "Would you mind summoning her please, Min?" The elf might grimace slightly. She clearly has no love for the witch but the mist was a bit beyond Lia's own expertise.

Z374 wrote:


Only with a frown does she look to the ring she's wearing, nodding to it as she conjures the Night Witch.

Oyo wrote:
As soon Mineva addresses the ring, the Night Witch hears her call. Black feathers are conjured nearby Mineva, and crows start to fly into a single spot, creating dark cloud, from within Night Witch raises.





|Influence Failure: Night Witch|

"What is it now?" The Witch asks obviously annoyed. "It has been less than one hour since last time you called me." Aware of the situation because she can see and hear through the ring that Mineva has, the Witch still does not see reason of why would she help. "My service is no longer free, unless you have something of valuable to offer, you should not call me until you are close to the Soul Tearer Recipe." The Witch glances between Isiolia and Mineva.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
The moon elf raises a brow and folds her arms. "I wasn't aware you had suddenly become a mercenary. Can you truly provide us with no information about how to get through this mist?" The elf gestures to the dark mist in front of them. She seems equally annoyed and began to wonder why they had agreed to bring this haughty witch with them.

Oyo wrote:


The Witch steps towards the mist examining it. She waves her hand next to the mist, and the mist retreats away. Night Witch then returns to Isiolia and Mineva. "This mist does not pass through other planes, which means that going ethereal would do the trick. However you would be floating blindly in random directions and probably never locate your target. I can obviously manipulate the dark energies and guide you through without attracting too much attention. But the mist will always reform itself unless you deal with its source. And trust me when I tell you, the source is far much worse than what you see right here." There is a hint in Witch's words how she dislikes killing Zbrezza. "Since you are so determined to kill this creature, I will not bother talking you out of it, you will simply have to live with your choice. However if you want my help, it is going to cost you." The Witch narrows her eyes as she thinks of the price. "I want to steal her essence before gods claim her. If you all decided to do something wrong, we as may do it right." The Witch states her business clearly, not ashamed of her nature, but why would she want to save this Fae Bee Queen or steal her essence if she cannot be saved? This is by far the easiest looking approach towards Zbrezza. Obviously while facing Zbrezza, someone will be needed to keep the mist at bay.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
The moon elf carefully considers the witch's words and begins to nod. Lia's silver eyes move toward Mineva, wondering what her friend may be thinking of all this. She glances once more toward the Witch. "Excuse me a moment." She murmurs toward the witch. The moon elf steps off to the side and gestures for Mineva to join her, as well as Aesa. "What do you both think? Should we let her capture Zbrezza's essence? That way, I could remain available for the coming battle and she might be right about the difficulty of it. I could keep the mist at bay myself but that would mean letting you all face Zbrezza alone without me." Her brow furrows with concern as she murmurs to her companions.

Z374 wrote:


It's clear that stress was starting to wear on the half-elf as she had that tired look in her eyes. The thought of only having found the remaining spirit of her friend and that it might not be a lasting reunion kept plaguing her mind. Seeing the undeathly mist firsthand made her understand, or at least made her thought she understood. Still too much was flailing unconnected in her head as she turned to look at the Night Witch. How was she before this? Before the corruption. Her gaze sweeps over the others as well. Was she bad before? Did she do terrible things? Is it solely the corruption'a the undead that's made her like this now? Golden eyes came back to lock onto the Night Witch.

Oyo wrote:


"What is this?" The Witch asks Mineva and her companions, with a "are you mocking me" tone. "You really do not know?" The Witch observes them and when she finally realizes that Mineva is serious she starts to laugh. "I cannot believe this. Here you are hunting a fae creature, following your Lyonling friends, and not knowing what are you doing? What do they teach you in Lyon Grove? Nothing? Do you just blindly run after Fae." The Witch sighs at the unknowing of the fellowship and looks at them with a pity, as seriousness erases her laughter from her face and she starts talking. "Zbrezza was the first guardian of your Forest Heart, all her knowledge was passed to your current guardian Xatimus. She was sent personally by Titania herself, as Zbrezza was her avatar back in the old age when Fae court were still gods. After they lost their deity status Zbrezza was no longer anyone's avatar and she hid from the world during the Great Rift. This is how she came to be on this plane. She was one of you until she fell under the influence of dark energies created by the Liches that led this war for two and more years in Cormanthor. How else would she poses the piece you came to collect from her?" The Witch crosses her arms and raises eyebrow. But something is still wrong. Why would a former member of Nightmare Coven, enemy of Lyons, care if Zbrezza lives or dies?

FELLOWSHIP's Turn:
1. (Free RP)


H&T:
 

Ticladesign wrote:


"Allegiances may change, but some things make no sence," Aesa muttered with a soft sigh. "This is one of these things, surely. Unless it's made, designed to make us walk into a trap.. Lia, I trust this not. Let us be carefull in what we do." In the moment of silence after her words, Aesa uses to fly to Isolia and land on her shoulder, looking a bit troubled. They truely found themselfs in a situation that by all means, would all make little sence. But Aesa could not see if there is more to this than what they see now.

Maiden of Loss wrote:
The elf turns her head and glances to Aesa once she lands upon Lia's shoulder. She quietly listens to the Night Witch before speaking. "Well, that would've been good to know before starting the journey." She murmurs thoughtfully. "I don't understand why we weren't told that in the first place." The elf raises a brow and looks once more to Aesa, perhaps wondering the same thing as her friend. She focuses once more upon the witch. "But I do have one question for you: why do you care whether Zbrezza lives or dies? Why is her essence of such interest to you? I can imagine it might have to do with her power but from what I understand...the Lyons and the Nightmare Coven have been enemies for a long, long time."

Oyo wrote:


|Influence Failure: Night Witch|

The Witch raises her nose and looks at the stars as she answers the question. "I do not care for her, I am obviously interested in her power only. A former avatar essence? You don't find those laying around." |Mineva Spot/Listen Success| In attempt to act as bored of those questions, The Witch was obviously avoiding eye contact during her answer. But her motions were easy to spot by Mineva, as well as she could hear dishonesty in her words. Yes the power is an easy answer but it obviously did not hold the entire truth. Her words were slowed down by a heavy weight, by a story behind it. The way she expressed it could fool others, but Mineva knew that Witch had desire to share the story, and simply had no trust to do so. Could the Witch really care?

FELLOWSHIP's Turn:
1. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

1. Free RP

As she listened and picked up on the Witch's signs of omission Mineva could not help but frown and move closer. She raised a hand and placed it on the Witch's arm and gave her a level stare to show that the words hadn't fooled the little half-elf. I understand y'might not want t'say somethings but y'got t'experience m'feelings back at the web and turn about is fair play. M'not calling ya a liar, m'only saying y'aren't putting it all on the table. C'mon now.

Oyo wrote:


The Witch did not get use to attachment, or she forgot how that use to be? For a moment she welcomed Mineva's approach, before she ended it. She turns back to Mineva as she steps away, releasing heavy sight, realizing that lies will not serve her here well, before she turns towards Mienva again, facing her. "What I have to say is hard to believe it. You must see it for yourself. And that ring will allow you to see everything I can. It is time for me to look into my past life. Into memories that were strong enough not to be erased over the centuries." Night Witch's eyes start to glow white as she reaches into her past.

Memory: The world is colorful with many fae beings gathered on the event. A beautiful Bee Woman creature is in the center with spread wings, most likely Zbrezza, with two other fae beings in front of her, holding each other for hands. If anything the surroundings look like Lyons Forest, but yet somehow different. The Male Fae has crystal horns and the female fae looks like uncorrupted Night Witch, with warm smile, sky bright blue eyes and blonde hair, and golden transparent wings closed behind falling down until its ends gently relax on the ground. A beautiful music plays in background, if anything Mineva could compare it to, it would be a wedding.

Zbrezza:
"Pure and warm love was a must
For this event to be just
You now walk as one toy
As a symbol of hope, love and joy"


Zbrezza looks at the male fey before her look shifts towards female:
"By the will of Titania Queen and the wish of Seelie Court
You will now be seen as love guardians of this Forest Heart,
All its life, all its bonds your love will shield from evil hurt
Synph Lyon and Lilly Fay, you journey will never depart."


As the memory skips forward, Zbrezza addresses Lilly alone:
"All fae sisters are beyond definition of mortal beauty
But only your, my dear student, was the one he chose to be with
Now, together, you will both be stronger to fulfill your duty
I could not be more proud of you, or have any more faith."


Many years skip forward until Mineva could see the land under First Great Forest War. Many Hag and Fae creatures are slaughtering each other. The beautiful nature is in fire, dark smokes spreading between trees. Barefoot Lilly in silk dress runs between the battles until she finds her husband Synph. With Bow of Dnylis he ends lives of hostile hag creatures. Lilly approaches him and grabs a sword from his belt. With two hands she lifts it up and attacks a Hagspawn behind Synph, slashing through his neck, sending his head in air as the hagspawn's body collapses. Lilly turns to her love Synph with assuring expression: "As always we will defeat them my love." Synph shakes his head at her: "This time it is different my dear. Cegilune has sent her personal agent to lead this attack." Lilly raises her eyebrow, questioning: "Queen Natalia? I thought that we banished that ugly hag witch from this realm for good. Did you see Zbrezza?" Synph replies: "Yes she is leading army of bees to the west. I am holding the east. I need you to take everyone you can out of the forest, they outnumber us and they cut all our magical connection. Seelie Court has no idea what is happening here." Synph shoots another hag with his bow before he wraps his arm gently around Lilly and kisses her in lips. He slips down and kisses Lilly in her belly too. It was unnoticable but Mineva would realize that Lilly was pregnant. "I will find you after this is over. I promice." As the love couple says farewells to each other, Synph remains to face Natalia while lilly flies off to help other fae beings who are not able to fight back to escape this war. Once she is in distance, the crystal mountain starts to crack as powerful beings finally duel each other. Crystal Mountains begins to break, revealing what it was shielding, a Forest Heart. With amount of sylvan and hag magic used in duel between Synph and Natalia, the Crystal Mountain exploded, creating rifts in space to Prime Material Plane. Lilly finds herself rolling in grass into a new, to her unknown world. As she raises she sees Greenleaf Wild Elves looking at skies, as pieces of crystal mountain fall down like meteors, destroying everything. Lilly quickly escapes from the scene, not able to handle destruction of yet another community.

As memory skips forward, Mineva could see Lilly walking on a road, crying, and bumping into group of bandits. Bandits were suprised to see a human sized fairy in mid of the road. "Isn't she beautiful? We can sell her wings and make ourselves rich, but keep her around for ... fun." With fae magic Lilly escapes the bandits back into woods, afraid and alone. She places her hand on belly, worried for her child. But something emerges from the shrubs. A blue skinned demonic woman: "What if I tell you that there is a way for you to find what you lost? As it is you will not fit this world and you have nothing else to lose. You can gain power to take on those who did this to you for a .. small price." Very tempted and emotionally vulnerable, Lilly was easy to be manipulated by a demon. "I know what you are, and because I have nothing else to lose, why do you think I wold have anything to give you, Lady of Fungi?" Demon woman simply smiles "All I ask for is something you no longer need. Your wings, and a grand grand child of your distant generation, a millennia away from now. You will not know who she or he is, and without wings you will fit this world. This opportunity will not be offered again. I am just temporary here because your recent war created doors between planes that will not stay open forever. Think of your child and how you will survive here when you are literally everyone's target?" Lilly looks at the contract that demon presents her. She pokes Lilly with quill that takes few drops of Lilly's blood, just enough to sign it. Lilly takes the quill, thinking about her decision. "With this I will be able to cross over enemy lines .. join their covens ... and destroy them from inside ..." And the memory show ends.

Witch then looks at Mineva: "Do you understand now? If Zbrezza, who did nothing wrong by her will, did not earn right to be saved, then what that tells you for myself? All my work and all I did in the last millennia was for nothing. I kept going forward by keeping close to my heart what Synph believed to be right. But his successors changed ... they are .. unaware. And I am now talking about it to a person who does not even have his blood. Zbrezza is all I have left from my past life."

MIN's Turn:
1. (Lore Failed) Lia, does name Lilly ring any bells?
2. (Intelligence Success) You are called Lilly? You looked different ...
3. (Intelligence Success) This is why you want Soul Tearer, to fight this demon.
4. Wth are you a Lyon!?
5. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

5. Free RP

I see why y'wanted t'help me when I asked about Bryanna's spirit and I see why y'are against destroying Zbrezza. It all makes sense, why y'want the poison from the drow and who y'actually are, Lilly. The Calishite woman frowned slightly and gave Lilly's arm a sympathetic squeeze.

She looked to Lia and the others. We have t'do this right... There was a long pause and her lips pulled down into a deep frown. This is the epicenter'a the remaining corruption from the undead. It's too far from the effect'a the Web that the two are in a stalemate. We're going t'bring Bry's spirit here and try t'cleanse the area before we do anything else. A life may not only bee saved in the life 'r death sense but two lives may move closer t'being restored t'good.

Oyo wrote:
Upon hearing name "Lilly", Isiolia's spirit of intelligence, Ail the Fox, would adress Isiolia with emotional surprise: "This can't be right ... why your friend calls her Lilly? Wait this solves the piece of a puzzle, of why would Lyoncorn seek her for help ... he knew from the begining who she is. If this witch was truly ... Maker's love, then that makes her the Mother of all Lyons..."

LIA's Turn:
1. We will need to get Bryanna here then.
2. (LMAO) The all powerful mighty witch who goes by name Lilly!?
3. Mineva you cannot trust her, her ring is corrupting your mind.
4. (Free RP)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:46 am

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1. We will need to get Bryanna here then.

Isiolia begins to eye the witch with newfound respect and a small smile. The elf certainly didn't expect this sudden twist of events but it certainly made a lot more sense to her that the unicorn would trust this witch. "Let's go find Bryanna, then." Her silver eyes turn to Aesa. "You and Leo may have to catch me up on some of this later." She murmurs to the fey with a shake of her head, somewhat bemused.

Oyo wrote:


|Influence Gained Night Witch: +50|

Night Witch was happy to hear that there is hope for Zbrezza. "But we still need to decide how to use Bryanna's holy power, and someone to persuade the Nymphs to let me help with this. They are not going to like you bringing a witch into their holy site."

MIN's Turn:
1. I want to unite with Bryanna (Requires interaction between Lilly and Bry).
2. I want Bryanna to learn how to take physical form (Requires interaction between Lilly and Bry).
3. I want you Lilly to carry her essence to Zbrezza (Requires interaction between Lilly and Bry).
4. Aesa can pull it off (Lilly can teach her about essence without going to Bry).
5. Sylva can do it (Lilly can teach her about essence without going to Bry).
6. I was just messing with you, we are still going to just kill Zbrezza.
7. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

7. Free RP

We do need to decided that, yeah, but I also want t'know something. Once we cleanse Zbrezza and kill these drow d'ya intend t'continue using the dark powers that y'have been so far?  Y'are on a better path now it seems.  I'd like t'see it continue t'get better.

Oyo wrote:


|Influence Success Night Witch|

Night Witch nods. "Yes. I will have to use everything I have to end what I started with the demon. And once it is ended I will no longer have those dark powers. Such branch already exists within Lyons ranks. My guess here is that your friend Isiolia is a Lyon Agent. My path was different, I was Lyon Fury, the first one. And I am aware that you have three more furies within your glade, two with a .. special heritage that is not a our kin, and there is the first born daughter - Fyria Lyon, Aesa's sister. She is the most dangerous one. Know that we are fey and no chains bind us to our decissions. We are free, wild, unpredictible, and will not be picky when it comes to finding the means to deal with the problem at hand. We justify our magic by using the reason for its use. We care less what source it could be. We will go that far to use enemy's power against them. And our ways is heavily frowned upon, only a fellow Lyon Fury understands our ways, and rarely anyone else outside of that circle posses that capability of understanding. Not everything is black and white, and not everything can be solved with clean hands. Sometimes to take down a monster, you must become one."

MIN's Turn:

1. I agree with you.
2. That's not true, I never had to cross that line to get job done.
3. I want to unite with Bryanna (Requires interaction between Lilly and Bry).
4. I want Bryanna to learn how to take physical form (Requires interaction between Lilly and Bry).
5. I want you Lilly to carry her essence to Zbrezza (Requires interaction between Lilly and Bry).
6. Aesa can pull it off (Lilly can teach her about essence without going to Bry).
7. Sylva can do it (Lilly can teach her about essence without going to Bry).
8. I was just messing with you, we are still going to just kill Zbrezza.
9. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

9. Free RP


I understand how that seems logical, the whole fighting fire with fire but moving forward y'need t'be on the right side'a things.  Promise me, promise us y'won't go astray again. Make a good deal this time.  Mineva extended a hand to shake with Lilly.

Oyo wrote:


|Influence Success Night Witch|

The Witch looks at Mineva considering her words. Finally she takes Mineva's hand. "I may not be able to keep this promice. As I said we are not bound by any chains especailly when our kin is in danger. But that does not mean I can't try. And you have my word that after this chapter I will do my best to not disapoint you. You may not be a Lyon, but you clearly understand Maker's dogma. He was my life once, and for him I must try what you ask from me."

MIN's Turn:

1. I want to unite with Bryanna (Requires interaction between Lilly and Bry).
2. I want Bryanna to learn how to take physical form (Requires interaction between Lilly and Bry).
3. I want you Lilly to carry her essence to Zbrezza (Requires interaction between Lilly and Bry).
4. Aesa can pull it off (Lilly can teach her about essence without going to Bry).
5. Sylva can do it (Lilly can teach her about essence without going to Bry).
6. I was just messing with you, we are still going to just kill Zbrezza.
7. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

7. Free RP

If y'unite Bryanna's spirit with me and we come back here how will that affect me and that dark mist?  I ask 'cause I don't want t'have her in a physical form'a her own as it may be harder f'her t'move and help.  It's nothing against the three'a ya that could potentially carry her essence but I feel it's m'responsibility t'help her finish her work here.  Her eyes glistened as she just barely held her tears back; lips nearly bending into a frown.  She remembered what was said before but she knew this would set her friend's spirit free in the end.  The thought made her as happy as it did sad.

Oyo wrote:


The Witch gives the answer. "This dark mist has the will on its own. What is left of it fears Bryanna and remembers that she can destroy it, as she has done once on the Roar Day. It uses Zbrezza as a parazite to survive. Once you and Bryanna become one, you will be the living, walking weapon against this dark mist. I will not even need to keep the mist away, it will retreat from you. Zbrezza needs to be weakened and then you need to lay your hand on the infected spot on her body to purge her and destroy the source of the mist. Hopefull with her restoration all her children will be restored as well. But you will not be able to use the aid of shadows. The energy of Bryanna's essence is too powerful to cloak from others. Once it leaves the Nymph's glade, she will no longer be under the protection of Nymph's magic. Her energy will alart magical senses of higher beings, who may wish to come for her. But to make this works I have to perform ritual myself. Bryanna is a young spirit and will need a bridge to cross to you, she will need me. And I will need hers and Nymph's approval for the ritual. But as you can see I am tainted and I am not pure as the holy essence of Cat Lady. The transition may be unplesant, but it takes years to master this feat, unless you have a spirit shaman around I am your best choice."

MIN's Turn:

1. I want to unite with Bryanna (Requires interaction between Lilly and Bry).
2. I want Bryanna to learn how to take physical form (Requires interaction between Lilly and Bry).
3. I want you Lilly to carry her essence to Zbrezza (Requires interaction between Lilly and Bry).
4. Aesa can pull it off (Lilly can teach her about essence without going to Bry).
5. Sylva can do it (Lilly can teach her about essence without going to Bry).
6. I was just messing with you, we are still going to just kill Zbrezza.
7. (Free RP)

Z374 wrote:

1. I want to unite with Bryanna (Requires interaction between Lilly and Bry).

Leo is too far away to do this and the longer we wait the more the drow will have a chance to prepare.  You will have to unite her with me and we'll have to make the dryads understand or at the worst subdue them if they attack. Let's head that way.

Oyo wrote:
LIA's Turn:

1. Will do it your way Mineva.
2. You cannot change your mind now we came to kill Zbrezza.
3. (Free RP)

Maiden of Loss wrote:
1. Will do it your way Mineva.

Isiolia nods in agreement. "Let's not waste time, then. Hopefully we can get there before dawn." The elf begins to lead the way out of the cave, placing a hand on her sheathed blade as they head back into the woods toward the Web of Life. She leans toward Mineva as they leave the cave and murmurs softly. "I'm proud of you. I know this can't be easy for you." She squeezes her friend's shoulder gently with a smile. "Still, I'm glad things are going this way. I'd rather see two souls redeemed myself than resort to killing Zbrezza."

Oyo wrote:
|Story Points +5|
|For discovering Night Witch's history|

As the Fellowship makes their way back towards the Web of Life, towards the Nymph's glade, traveling back and fort uses enough time for drow to prepare. Rauva sets her plans in motion.



She is personally operating on what seems to be a big sylvanish creature, a man on the table that is above two meters tall, his missing left leg and right arm have been replaced by bones and flesh of dead hags and metal. His big wings seem to remain as they were when he was found, infused with dark magic. His chest are open and his heart is missing, it is in a jar next to many tools that Rauva is using. Her necromancer assistants are helping her on the creation. Necromancer Assistant: "This is your best creation mistress, but it is still a mystery how do you plan to empower it. It will serve no purpose if it is only for display, and would require a powerful energy source to make it ... alive." Rauva takes her bloody bony fingers out of the body and looks with a smile at her assistant. "I know, and I have an artifact I stole when I was first time in Green Hills." Rauva approaches to her chest and with wave of her hand the chest opens. From it flash of light explodes. Nearby drow cover their eyes, but it seems to not bother Rauva herself. She smiles as she looks at the artifact inside, and reaches for it with her bloody hand. She was holding a beautiful violin bow, now dirty with blood. She brings it towards the body to use it as a replacement for the heart that was teared out. The Assistant Necromancer looks worried as Rauva is finalizing the creature: "If he is so powerful that needs this to move, what makes it certain that it will be under your control? He will obviously not be mindless like the rest of the undead and will have a free will." Rauva chuckles at her assistant: "Do you take me for an amateur? I have bound his will to my ring. He will have to do what I wish or he will feel the same agony as when he did when I found him. And by being able to think clearly he will be far more advanced and efficient than any other ... mindless creation I had so far." As the necromancers talk to each other, one of Rauva's men approaches, the one that reports her about news: "I am sorry to disturb your work but I have important information. Our scouts found the team we sent to east to search for the Moon Elf. They are all killed and there was a demonic burns on the ground. Our mages identified it as a succubus summoning ring, of a higher rank." Rauva listens carefully to the news and it becomes familiar to her. "It is her, the Crow Bitch left her dark woods, and became sloppy. And she leaves her woods only when Lyons are in dire need of helping. Which means others are not far away. Thank you for letting me know, I know what to do next." Rauva turns back to her creation and begins final chanting, after which she addresses to the body on the table: "You slept for too long, Slayer of Greenleaf. Your time has came. Raise for you have unfinished task to complete." Red eyes open as the creature sits up. Other present drow back off in fear, as he is far bigger than them, and looks very intimidating. Only Rauva holds her line fearlessly, and satisfied with her creation. "Last time we thought you destroyed our enemy, wild elf tribe GreenLeaf. But one of them slipped through your fingers. Her name is Sylva and she was able to heal the leftovers, that are now protected by Lyons. There is a Moon SheElf that protects her with few other. She has a secret I wish to unlock, something that she shared with the very GreenLeaf Elder. I want you to bring her to me alive, and if you are capable, bring her friends alive to me as well, so I can blackmail her, and I want to execute Sylva Greenleaf personally, she has been thorn in my eye for years. Do you understand, Zatarox?" Rauva looks up at his eyes as she calls him by his true name. Zatarox looks down her and, his eyes perfectly give away the understanding, but he speaks no word. Rauva would then turn towards the drow that brought her news: "Take him to his armor and weapon, and to his worg. When he is ready put him in charge over the undead of Akh'Velahr and send him to the field, to the last place where you found our men dead. He will take it from there." The drow nods and not really sure how to address Zatarox as he is being intimidated himself, he simply motions at him to be followed, and Zatarox does so. Rauva watches them leave the cave chamber and Necromancer Assistant cannot believe that Rauva sent a just created creature on a mission, without any testing. But Rauva is self confident and could care less what her assistant means. Once again blue innocent eyes were observing the event from the shadows, in fear.

Finally the fellowship approaches to the Nymp's glade, and the dawn will be in few hours. As they are being accompanied by the Night Witch, once they tresspass into the holy land, its guardians reveal themselves with hostility. Big cats, drayd archers, treants, and finally the Red Nymph appears. It seems that this would have been a direct attack on the obvious dark witch, but for now its only being prevented by the presence of Mineva, who claimed to be friend of the Cat Lady. There is big surprise in Red Nymhp's eyes, and even a bigger disapointed as she looks at Mineva, her eyes trying to find a logical explanation. But being a caster herself, and a skilled one in magic, she could feel the black magic upon the witch, and only moments are away before this turns into a blood talk. "What is the meaning of this? Why would you bring this ... creature to this sacred place?"

FELLOWSHIP's Turn:
1. I am sure we can find a solution with words.
2. She will take Cat Lady and put her inside Mineva.
3. Had enough of you, time to die.
4. Free RP.


New Generations Cut 1378 DR:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LYONS: FAE GATE   

Back to top Go down
 
LYONS: FAE GATE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» LYONS: FAE GATE
» LYONS, Amelia
» Edmund Humphrey Lyons
» Baldur's Gate: BiG World
» Celestial Soul: 13th Gate

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: The Cormathor, Myth Drannor, and Lathander Settlement-
Jump to: