Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

the academy, dead sandra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JmCruzan

PostSubject: the academy, dead sandra   Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:09 pm

Magnus and Calkin work for hours, removing bits of armor and clothing embedded into the remains of sandra's body. Magnus, takes great care to remove the remnants of a helmet from the remains of her skull, cleaning up the body. using his meager arcane knowledge of necromancy, he stitches her head back on, aligning her spine and nervous structure. he also stitches on her right leg, which too, had been dismembered. he leaves the rest to calkin, who he is sure knows what to do to revive the corpse.
Back to top Go down
Fincaen

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:25 pm

Patrolling the Crossroad under the effects of his Detect Undead spell, Milo would stop at the Academy. Curious about whether or not Ly is still present within, he would study the academy for three rounds to discern this information.

(( Wondering if Sandra is being brought back with Raise Dead or if she's being reanimated as undead. If undead, can I get a DM's ruling as per the 3 round-rule for the Detect Undead spell in PnP? It allows undead that are not in line of sight to be detected, but not their exact location. ))
Back to top Go down
Eliseth

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:50 pm

Should Jerrek get wind of this, which is quite likely if it's going on in the Academy, he would have words with Calkin and Magnus. If this was happening outside of the Academy somewhere, he may not hear about it.
Back to top Go down
Klawn

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:41 am

*In lack of a better surgery room, and for the reason this is happening in plain sight of everyone and there is a part of education involved, Sandras body is taken to the teaching room in the academy. There Calkin and Magnus provides primarily physical treatment on putting Sandras body back together. There would be no sign of necromancy spells at the moment. Calkin would be careful that noone uses any suspicious spells that would ruin the hard earned reputation; that the academy is NOT an evil institution that study necromancy. He don't want this one event to ruin the relationship with the ironhouse dwarfs, myth drannor elves, lathander knight and other goodies. Depending on Sandras choice he would either summon a lathander cleric through Lucent J. Mayer or the body would disappear from the academy.*

OCC: we are discussing at the moment how to approach this. In the end is it Sandra's choice what fate she want for Sandra. in the moment sandra might still be alive and calkin and magnus could be trying to keep her that way,...there are so many options
Back to top Go down
Klawn

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:46 am

@Fincaen:

He would detect any undead with his spell. who is Ly???

@Eliseth:

Jerrek would know that they are working on Sandras body. They even brought Tikka into the academy and she is assisting with bandages, tools, hot water, etc.

Calkin is open ears to hear what Jerrek has on his mind.
Back to top Go down
adaywithoutrain

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:05 am

When Kendra hears of this, her eyes set sternly and her fists clench. She doesn't say a word to the Head Magister, but there is a look of serious disappointment and frustration on her face.

She leaves the Academy until she hears the woman's body (or live person, if she's raised) is gone.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:31 am

((Okay, a bit of ooc from my side. Since I wouldn't really like to let this character go without leaving anything after years of her life within the server I would be actually grateful if I could reroll sandra as npc for the academy as death knight or whatever they decide to make , since well...Even if I ressurect her I don't have to do much but just hang around the forests since no town is going to really accept me nor any player is really interested in playing with me and would like to keep me off the main plots of the server as it seems. Though , in case of rerolling I would like to know if I am able to save xp and tokens as per permadeath rules.))
Back to top Go down
Eliseth

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:59 pm

\\I'd like to have this confrontation in game if possible.
Back to top Go down
Klawn

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:56 am

//sure, we do that on our next encounter
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:37 am

Wester catches word of this and as a Tentacus Professor with access he would go pay the dead woman respects & rites of the dead. The paladin enters and stands in the doorway. "It is good to see men willing to send off the dead no matter what they did in life. We hold no sin in death". He strides over to the corpse and looks her over. " I suspect neither of you are clergymen, you'll need assistance in final preparations ". He would gesture in an offer of his aid.
Back to top Go down
Dawizahr

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:18 pm

Korgulg drops by from time to time, saying nothing, merely watching the preparations and work with interest.
Back to top Go down
Klawn

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:17 pm

*as calkin starts to observe he notice the many questions folk and foes has about why sandra is in the academy he decides to make a proclamation*

"before any more rumors spread I would like to inform you all what happened. I was tutoring our newest apprentience Magnus just outside the academy when a few people came to the academy and told us that they have sighted some trouple further downstream. Magnus ans I decided to go downstream and see what it was all about. When we reached the place we saw two women argueing. so we kept our distance and did not want to interfer. Soon, however, a Devil showed up and starting attacking one of the women, after it nearly killed her he left witht hte other woman. As every fight is between good and evil, Magnus and I discussed whether being attacked by a Devil would make the victim good. Therefore, after the devil left we slowly approached the slain woman. We found out that even though she was heavly hurt she was still alive. We collected her parts and brought them to the academy to try to fix her back up. Her helmet was stuck to her head so it was not possible to identify her. I now understand that she might have a bad past, and might have done bad things earlier. But I urge you to remember that the academy can change people. We assisted Silphie in her transformation from a zhent to a loyal member of the ironhouse dwarfs. Maybe this woman will be their next member."
Back to top Go down
JmCruzan

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:08 am

*magnus assists calkin with the fixing of Sandra's body, using the vast library to figure out what should go where, being the dutiful apprentice. He of course has no knowledge of who sandra is or what she's done and so seems to have no opinion on the situation. He lets calkin do most of the talking as well, as their actions seemed to have stirred up a commotion. In the mean time, he spends his off time studying over deneir and the gods teachings.*
Back to top Go down
Eliseth

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:23 pm

Last night, Jerrek spoke with a doomguide about laying Sandra's body to proper rest. He would then begin making preparations to have it transferred to the doomguide's custody.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:11 pm

*As body still lays...it does nothing for obvious reasons*
((If this situation won't have any sort of continuation I suppose I will just say that somehow I returned to life and keep playing this char again. I had experienced around year of inability to play on her anyway and not in the mood of having another one))
Back to top Go down
Klawn

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:42 am

OK we need a date for the transfer, when are people available?
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:28 am

Well until august ends - almost anytime.
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:54 pm

Eliseth wrote:
Last night, Jerrek spoke with a doomguide about laying Sandra's body to proper rest. He would then begin making preparations to have it transferred to the doomguide's custody.

The Captain would put a halt to that straight away with legal documentation.  The dossier he produces with the title "Canary Initiative' would describe a penal squadron devised be Shadowdale Government.  Those listed in the project belong as property of the Shadowdale Militia both in life and death.  Sandra's name appears on the list.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Legally Sandra's body belongs to the militia and the Captain is not about to allow her to be stolen from them again.  Even though he knows that the Doomguides will do the right thing, possession is nine tenths of the law and the law he will abide.

He takes a simple ring from his finger and slides it over hers.  An easily scryed possession of his that he ensures all those present are aware of.  If at anytime he is unable to locate her then he would hold all those in this room accountable for the disappearance. He turns to Calkin and gives him his blessing to return their work on the body.  

He looks over Sandra and speaks to her "Consider me your guardian angel."
Back to top Go down
Klawn

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:45 am

Calkin would reply:

"My dearest Captain Colt, Great to have you back in the academy, though the circumstances could be better. We are very happy that you claim the body. Actually, you could take her along with you right away, there is no more we can do for her. Oh, and one more thing, I have a student that is working on a titan similar to the one you build. Would you mind tutoring him, sharing your experiences, it would be highly appreciated."
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:30 pm

((20 days has passed...Ehm...))
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:27 am

"No more you can do for her?  I was under the impression that the academy was either preparing her for final rest or attempting to return her to life". He looks perturbed "Did you not just say that this woman could be the next member of Iron house!" He folds his arms "Why the u turn all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:39 pm

*One day those who reside within the Academy could find that body simply has dissappeared. Noone could really tell what's happened and only remains of some ring which apparently was melted into dust lay within the hall where that one laid.*
Back to top Go down
Eliseth

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:37 pm

Jerrek would not notice the bodies disappearance. He would not actually have paid it any mind since making the original preparations to have it laid to rest. Jerrek is preoccupied with things he considers far more important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the academy, dead sandra   

Back to top Go down

the academy, dead sandra
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1