Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Disturbed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorebash

avatar

Posts : 950
Join date : 2011-02-27
Age : 30
Location : Pontefract, West Yorkshire, GB

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Sordoc joined the men at the base of the watch tower, watching over the proceedings.

"Hmmph... dun't look so good, does it lads? Hold it tagather, don't want a stray shot, do we... Any o' ya tha' fires afore tha Captain's orders, will ha' ta go fetch it. Right?"

He keeps watch ready to rush forward just in case...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:04 pm

Leopards lowers his ears and gives sad look at Dragon when she mentiones their children. He looks back, thinking of them, realizing that they can be victim of the hunter one day. This fuels him even more, and that finally bond one beastheart adept can forge with wilds is stronger was able to defeat the fear caused by the Dragon. Beasts fled reapear and charge at the provocator. Their desire's are Leopard's will. Death of the marked prey and better future for the children of Lyons. At the same time when Dragon turns head away towards Commander, Leopard sizes oprtunity to jump into the trees with his speed, out of the reach for big dragons, who could only stop him in those forms by damging the trees. Celestial Leoaprd moves swiftily in the tree tops, from one tree to another, towards his prey. Now the hunter is being charged at from the three different directions, two dangerous spirit beasts and Leopard himself that soon lands on the ground as there was no tree left to use.
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

avatar

Posts : 3034
Join date : 2011-02-27
Age : 25
Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:11 pm

A clanking is heard from the east as Cruven arrives late to the show, he stops in his tracks spotting the dragon and just grumbles to himself.

"Wha' the bloo'y hells is goin' on now?..."
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

avatar

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 24
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:21 pm

As her fears turn true, and spotting the Cat move towards the hunter again, this time the dragon knows it wont have the speed to match, and can only watch what happens next.
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
Eliseth

avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:39 pm

Jerrek would stop on his way to attend to his work, whatever that may be at the moment. He often has many things going on at once that he considers work. But regardless, he would stop when he saw the gathering, moving into a vantage point to observe, possibly stopping near Cruven.

"Ah....good evening, Commander. What appears to be the commotion?"
Back to top Go down
gandruff

avatar

Posts : 1506
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:45 pm

A hooded figure would join the group watching the scene, eyeing the situation with a neutral expression she would speak in a soft tone to another bystander
"What happening?"
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:14 pm

As Mylanis explained there could have been a misunderstanding, Vorik nods his head in heavy agreement. He too believed such a thing had occured, and was more than willing to get everything cleared up so that everyone could continue on with their day and go back to work against defending against the real enemy: the Undead.

He looks to the Elven woman Alatariel, glad that she was coming forward to explain just what had happened. When she simply walked away from what he assumed was frustration in dealing with fey folk, he rubbed at his temples. The one person who could confirm the situation had left. He started to look back to Wester to ask him forward when the other hunter began to speak out and egg the animals on. Normally not one for anger or an aggressive behavior, the man stared at the hunter with a serious warning gaze, then looked to the guards.

"G-get that man out of h-"

Just as he was about to order the man away from the volatile situation, he heard the shuffling of the dragons near him and saw them rush towards the roaring leopard. He gave a sharp whistle to all the guards and raised his hand again, putting them on a more defensive stance. Archers drew their arrows, Battlemages began to ward the strongest of the guards, and the guardsmen placed themselves like a wall to the entrance of Shadowdale. No one was getting in or out, at least physically. One Battlemage in particular seemed to be focused purely on Leo rather than casting wards. This was likely one of the offensive mages.

The hunter with the loud mouth would be taken from the situation, escorted by a few guards to an undisclosed location where he would not be allowed to leave until after Vorik had a word with him.

With Leo's prey no longer available to him, he would have no one else to attack unless it was the guards who stood in the hunter's spot.

Vorik looks to the leopard leaping from tree to tree until it lands and keeps his hand on the hilt of his blade, his left hand raised in the air, holding off the forces of Shadowdale from attack- for now. He speaks up, his commanding voice now booming across the area in clear frustration.

"As we have r-removed an off-fender from this situation, you should d-do the s-same. W-we will not speak and r-resolve this s-situation until it is f-free from hostilities. B-but know this. W-we d-do not have, n-nor will we ever have p-p-plans against your unicorn, or p-plans to aid the Undead threat. Is that c-clear?" He then looks around the crowd that has apparently grown out of no where and says something to them all. "And I w-will not t-tolerate further words or actions th-that may entice an attack. Everyone who is n-not involved in this situation p-personally should l-leave."

((OOC: As a DM, I've had NO chance to have the NPCs react to this situation, and in the future, such RP should not continue until the DM has a chance to post as well. From now on, people will get 1 post at a time, with one action. Round by round. The people that are present at this event are the only ones that will be present now. Those whom have left or have not arrived here have rped leaving or they are off posting on other areas of the forums and doing other such actions. The following people are present and will get 1 move action and 1 standard action. Their order should not matter unless combat starts.
Leo
Maya
Aesa
Mylanis
Wester
Lanan
Rayfe
Hawkley
Vincent
Lhanir
jpetticolas34's Elven druid
Sordoc
Cruven
Jerrek
gandruff's PC

No others. Once people have had their action, or pass, then I will post and the next round will happen after my post.))

Back to top Go down
Razgril

avatar

Posts : 214
Join date : 2010-12-22
Age : 34
Location : Guadalajara, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:24 pm

The hunter is escorted out of the area without resistance on his part, nor further words of protest or jeering, submitting to what the guards indicate him to do with full compliance.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Leopard's eyes wide on the first sign of sharp whistle of the Commander Vorik. As he lands down from the tree, and his prey was no longer on sight, his ears twitch, and head turns towards sounds of armors, weapons, and spell chanting of Shadowdale Forces. The feline seems upset and confused, probably a reaction he did not expect from them. In his alerted stance he quickly turns back towards Commander Vorik, unsure if to make step, and if makes any, it would be light and would soon take a "frozen" pose, while at same time listening to Commander's words. The beast obviously can understand him, but can the Commander Vorik understand the beast by looking at its eyes? For those who can, the leopard consider Commander Vorik for a liar. Leoaprd would cast few glances at second Malarite amongst the guards.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

avatar

Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:10 pm

Knowing her sibling well, with additional help of being linked with her cat familiar in her hands, Maya could perfectly translate Leopard's sounds and movement, and what lies on his soul. As she figures it out herself and looks at Sordoc, she frowns with her ruined hair at Commander Vorik: "We do not trust you King of Shadowdale, your words have no truth in them. You failed to hide what is right before our eyes. There are Malarites amongst your men, those who walked in pack with Elena and Badger, and tried to bring harm to the Circle and Myth Drannor, who knows how many more furies that are unseen in this Kingdom of yours. Now you shield them from us behind your walls. And you want us to trust your word of not harming our or any Unicorn at the same time? I thought that Shadowdale Kingdom changed their allies after Zhentarim were removed from the land, you just proved in front of everyone that you are exactly like them, in better uniforms." Maya is no longer in flirting mode, nor was she careful of what words she chooses. She reacted quickly with her words based on what was displayed to her.
Back to top Go down
SaphyrBlaze

avatar

Posts : 489
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 29
Location : TX/US CST

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:41 pm

Rayfe looks to Vincent, then to the large feline and begins quietly offering a Celestial prayer to Helm to enhance his durability and speed. He then moves as quickly as he can without running--and potentially startling Leo--to place himself between the leopard and Vorik. While he may not be able to take the powerful creature in direct combat for long, he could slow it down at least. He does not draw his sword, but does position his tower shield in a defensive stance, concealing all but his head behind it. His wolfish, golden eyes settle on Leo, regarding him with a stern and neutral expression. If Leo moved, he would match the leopard's movement, staying close to the Commander and maintaining that wall between Vorik and the agitated Lyon.

OOC Info.:
 
Back to top Go down
http://saphyrblaze.deviantart.com/
Sa'Kage

avatar

Posts : 198
Join date : 2014-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:06 pm

The keen-eyed Ranger glanced past Mylanis to the Fae.

"Come now, I hold no love for those who follow Malar either; But even I understand that in desperate times, you have to take what aid you can. Especially when other allies start to.. Distance themselves from your cause.."

Hawks voice as usual was soft- Yet he spoke loud enough for most to hear.

"And many have indeed distanced themselves from the Town.. Most had reasons too as well.."

Green eyes roamed, to meet the Commanders, his gaze flickered between Wester and Vorik for a moment. His voice dropped even lower, as he continued.

"Much damage has been done and nothing has been done to fix it.."

He looked Westwards, to where the forest had been cleared for the trade house, a sad look crossing his face, before it returned to it's passive state.

"Leo!"

He shouted, a strange occurance for all who knew him, as he looked up to the Leopard.

"Come down from there, a battle here would only help the Undead further.. Return to your Woods, else I fear this will come to blows."

At no point did Hawkley reach for his shouldered bow- Nor duck into the Shadows as he normally would.
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

avatar

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:27 pm

*From and through the branches of the trees Aesa shoots foreward with incredible speed in the direction of Maya. The Little Lyon is this time full warded yet with sad eyes. She does not seek nor desire this conflict!*

"Sister I have come back, to protect you, and all my familly. How could we trust Shadowdale whilst they side with Furies. But let it be known that, I shall not raise a hand against anything innocent, or any child. But I shall stand with you and all the Lyon familly, to the end."

*Aesa lands on Maya's shoulder, eyes full of concern*
Back to top Go down
Serebane

avatar

Posts : 1044
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 103

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:38 pm

(No action taken)

The Arch Druidess continued to stand by passively, more interested in focusing her attention on the now unmoving leopard as the ranger beside her called out to him. A half-hidden look of disappointment crossed her face as the tension did not seem to falter.
Back to top Go down
Maskedshini

avatar

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 24
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:38 pm

The Dragon, relieved that the guards were able to remove the provocative hunter from view, and stop the charging cat, merely looks on for now, standing ready, as she realized the situation is still extremely tense. A certain mix of sadness and anger in its eyes are quite visible, but is still in no way acting hostile towards anyone at this point.
Back to top Go down
http://Sallingmarine.dk
jpetticolas34

avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:58 pm

The elven druid would take no action just watch.
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

avatar

Posts : 3034
Join date : 2011-02-27
Age : 25
Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Having a contract he must stand by, Cruven draws his sword, resting it against his shoulder and watching the Lyons from the rear. As he just stands there he would grumble quite loudly at the Lyons.

"Go govern yer own bloo'y land ye lunatics... Ye go' no righ' ta tell um how ta run their town."

He would then grumble less loudly just to himself.

"Jus' like the elves..."
Back to top Go down
gandruff

avatar

Posts : 1506
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:51 pm

((Only a move action used))

As the situation starts to get a little more heated the figure would abandon her plan of asking bystanders the situation and instead edge a little closer to the walls as if seeking their increased protection, she would however not yet leave watching the unfolding situation and participating members closely
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

avatar

Posts : 1175
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 32
Location : Eugene, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Wester watches the spectacle with the deadpan expression that his helm will reveal. He expected as much from wildlings. Untamed, uncivilized and disloyal even to their own. He'd known from the start that dealings with these people was a waste of time, and by the gods did he ever want to shout across the opening at Vorik. I told you so. Yet once again he remains at attention, ever loyal, ever obedient, ever silent. Simply waiting for the order.

Back to top Go down
Arran Ryen

avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:38 pm

Lanan stood quietly, he was ready to defend the man, but he was taken away. The doomguide stood with the knights of the eternal order in silence, his eyes glinting under his hood...he watched, and waited.
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

avatar

Posts : 1175
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 32
Location : Eugene, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:18 am

(( Suggest that a 24 time limit be added between your posts Sapphire. If a player doesn't post before the time you do they lose their turn. This'll mean the rest of us are not waiting extended lengths.))
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:00 am

OOC:
 
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

avatar

Posts : 950
Join date : 2011-02-27
Age : 30
Location : Pontefract, West Yorkshire, GB

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:20 pm

*must have missed seeing my name on the list, thanks Oyo for pointing it out*

Sordoc moves up to support Vorik, but does not ready a weapon, watching the feybred antics.


Last edited by Gorebash on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:43 pm

((Answered Greenboy3, so once he gets his post in, I will continue. I like the idea of 24 hr limit, so that will be put in place. Thanks for bringing it up!))
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:06 pm

Vincent being stationed near his fellow Helmites behind the wall of guards, he looks to Rayfe going to Voriks side with a small smile of approval giving a nod. He'd draw his blade, murmuring a prayer to himself as a blessing washes over him (Glory of the Martyr, gives Vincent the epic feat Rescue: When rescue is activated allies within 10 feet take half damage; the amount of damage not taken by your allies is taken by you. You also gain Damage reduction 2/- while activated.). The Paladin then stands strong with his brothers and others around him, watching the Leopard and other Lyons closely, ready at any moment if things break into more violent terms.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Disturbed   

Back to top Go down
 
Disturbed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: