Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Evacuation of the Hins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4056
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Hins   Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:33 pm

It wouldn't take long for the halflings to be roused from their light sleeping- this place wasn't safe. They had heard of so many stories of adventurers having been attacked, stalked, and slain on the Crossroads, they were rather fidgity throughout the night.

Eventually, they get their things repacked and gathered, hushed voices talking about how nice it is to be helped in such a way on their journey.

After Valtore speaks to Natalya, she looks the somewhat larger group over and then back to him. She makes it aware that if it's one caravan, they will all be rather squished and uncomfortable. But if they have two caravans, which she can provide if they stay another night, then they'll all be comfortable with their own seats and no one will have to sit on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

avatar

Posts : 1923
Join date : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Hins   Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:54 pm

Noya protests at spitting up in several groups.

"We are one caravan. Halfling refugees under the protection of the Al-Halshi. As the defenders of the Caravan are just one of the tribe, I cannot go with one, and remain with the other group. Yet, I am bound by the Guidance of my Goddess to Protect all the Refugees."

With a sigh Noya stares to the south east then finishes her explaination to Natalya.

"If you wish to be prominent amongst all others, you shall remain with them from the beginning towards the end. No guardian of a caravan sends her brother onward, and remains with sisters. We stay together, as one familly as one group and first and foremost as one Caravan.

The Al-Halshi shall unify, and not disperse. I am Noya al-Halshi, and am bound to remain with all Halflings until the gates of Myth Drannor swing open, Yon'dah'lah willing.
"
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

avatar

Posts : 1276
Join date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Hins   Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:12 pm

Wu Ling looks at the wagon a moment, his eye twitches a bit before shaking it off and looking to the conversation the leadership is having. It doesn't interest him, so he lights his pipe and starts to inspect some of the kin waiting around.

With a bit of subtly he starts to mingle amongst the group, and if any of them catch his interest he strikes up a quiet conversation with them.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

avatar

Posts : 2092
Join date : 2011-06-30
Age : 41
Location : somewhere not normal

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Hins   Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:20 pm

Valtore raises his hand and turns to the gathered Hins. "What she means is if we all take tha one wagon it will be a tight fit and a hard trip. Once we get off we will be in Drow lands and have a good long walk ahead of us till we reach tha safety of Rimwood and Elven lands. However if we wait another night she will get a second wagon here and we can all travel tagether and be rested fur tha walk after. I can send word ahead now and perhaps we can have either me kin meet us ta protect us as we go or Elves ready ta escort us. But tha fact is waiting here a day may be dangerous as well."
He looks around pausing "I would make a simple recommendation ta ye. We can agree ta go in tha morning with tha two wagons. However now we can take tha boat tha short trip ta tha Dancing Moon and find shelter there. I have friends there who will take us in fur tha night. Then we leave fur Rimwood at first light."

He looks around and waits for them to decide.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4056
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Hins   Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:13 pm

The gathered hins look to each other, then look to Noya. Their trust seems to lie with her the most, as she is kin and she had set this up for them all. They speak quietly amongst themselves before one speaks up.

"I think we've decided that one caravan will work. Some of us have stuck ourselves in tight situations like this before. And we agree that Noya is right. As a family."

The other hins around the speaker nod in agreement and smile to Noya.

Natalya would give a nod herself and begin to prep the wagon for the group.
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

avatar

Posts : 1923
Join date : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Hins   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Noya releases a smile of relief to the reactions of the Halflings. She had feared her explainations would be considered stubborn yet.. this one time the one thing she and her tribe stood for; to unify the Halflings into being of one familly standing up for each other, was working.

"Be hard on yourself, easy on others." Noya utters, and prepairs to take an uncomfortable spot in the caravan cart while making sure the most vunerable among the Hins are getting a comfortable place.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4056
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Hins   Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:15 pm

((Now that Ticla's driver is fixed, we're going to do this in game. Can the three of you make it in game around this time tomorrow?))
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

avatar

Posts : 1923
Join date : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Hins   Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:47 pm

((yesyes =)
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

avatar

Posts : 1276
Join date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Hins   Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:02 pm

// I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4056
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Hins   Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:09 pm

//Didn't see you in game, Ticla. We'll try again tomorrow same time.
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

avatar

Posts : 1923
Join date : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Hins   Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:26 pm

((Aw.. I was on earlier this evening, but left after an hour or so when no one in this plotline came. rejoined back on just as you left. sorry! Will be there tomorrow no problems.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4056
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Hins   Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:45 pm

Music:
 

After a small mishap along the road, the group banded together to make camp for a night with a wonderful meal and campfire talk.

Throughout the night they laughed and enjoyed themselves, not even caring to catch some sleep. As the sun rose, they worked together to fix the wagon and continued their journey to the City of Song. Stepping foot into the Morning Farms, smiles cross the hins' faces as some of them see their loved ones. The group makes their camp with the other refugees, save for one hin woman who follows Noya to her camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Evacuation of the Hins   

Back to top Go down
 
Evacuation of the Hins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: