Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Parchment Pinned at Shadowdale Board

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SaphyrBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Parchment Pinned at Shadowdale Board   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:52 pm

Rayfe nods appreciatively to Tweela then looks back to the man. "It is as she says," he speaks shortly, as if the efficient affirmation of the woman's story would plenty suffice.
Back to top Go down
http://saphyrblaze.deviantart.com/
DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Parchment Pinned at Shadowdale Board   Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:09 am

The man who asked the question looks confused as he folds his arms. "That makes no sense. That official looking fellow on the horse said that they are helping the survivors get back here to Shadowdale. If they wanted hostages for whatever, they had them. They're helping them get to someplace safe."

He grumbles a bit. "Sounds to me like you're just piked that you seem to have failed in getting the shipment yourselves, so you're trying to smear the group. So many people have talked bad about this group that it's getting ridiculous. Like you lot of adventurers have it out for them because they're on your territory or something."

There are a few murmurs of agreement at the man's words, and some of those that were watching the announcement leave. The man soon begins to depart as well, but not before looking over his shoulder. "Next time you want to accuse someone around here, get some actual evidence. I could say you stole from me but that you're hiding it. No one would ever know if it were true or not. Words alone don't go far around here." With that, he departs with the rest.
Back to top Go down
SaphyrBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Parchment Pinned at Shadowdale Board   Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:02 pm

Rayfe's expression tenses and he breaks eye contact with the man. After the crowd left, he furrows his brow and picks up his shield, obviously upset at the unpleasant truth the man just dropped on him. The paladin had made a mistake, acted too quickly on suspicions and made assumptions based on circumstantial evidence. He'd turn and nod to Tweela, "You have my thanks, Tweela, but I've acted rashly." He'd turn as if to head further north, "I need to rethink my approach to this situation."

Last edited by SaphyrBlaze on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed some grammatical errors)
Back to top Go down
http://saphyrblaze.deviantart.com/
StreetLights

PostSubject: Re: Parchment Pinned at Shadowdale Board   Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:31 am

After seeing another poster put up ((in game)), Danika makes her own note this time.

Quote :
Sellswords, adventurers, fair folk of the Dales,

These are the very people that attempted to cut off the head of the Sheriff of Shadowdale last night, causing an act against this very town. If you join these people, you are willingly taking part in a group that goes against Shadowdale and the people inside.

Do not let these people fool you and tempt you with coin.

I am available for questions should anyone have need.

Signed,

Ser Danika Erryn

*A description of herself is included.*

After pinning up the note, she goes about her Vigilant Watch, making sure to pay closer attention to her surroundings, for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parchment Pinned at Shadowdale Board   

Back to top Go down

Parchment Pinned at Shadowdale Board
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2