Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greenboy3

PostSubject: The Aftermath   Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:55 pm

With Vincent being able to be on his feet for longer periods of time, he takes his first day visiting Dacius and Eliseth's body, paying his respects to the two fallen. Shortly after, he'd offer any healing supplies he has stored in his home to those who can use it to aid those still recovering from the Undead assault. Also, as he hands out healing supplies, he'd try to come in contact with someone in charge of those taking care of the wounded, offering his home as a place for those recovering to stay at.

After doing these tasks, he takes a small break at the fountain, leaning against it more then usual. His body clearly not at full capacity quite yet. Though after his break he'd head South and East of Shadowdale to try and come in contact with any Helmites that are stationed there, seeing the condition of the men and doing everything in his power to assist them. And if he comes in contact with any Helmites, he'd ask for the Commander if he was around or even alive.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:23 pm

As far as the Helmites are concerned, they seem to be worried about their brothers that left with the other militiamen to check on a caravan. They have yet to return. The Commander seems well and speaks to Vincent, checking up on him and assessing how well he is.
Back to top Go down
Dave Fritz

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:39 am

Justin visits the House of Plenty. He briefly examines the body of Dacius. Then he seeks out Vincent.

"I have just heard what has happened to you, my friend", he says. "Kasia has told me some things. We in the Mages Guild will be finding out all we can in hopes of restoring you to full health."

He pulls out a notebook. "Is there anything you can tell me about what happened?" He prepares to take notes about Vincent's reply.
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:17 pm

DM_Sapphire wrote:
As far as the Helmites are concerned, they seem to be worried about their brothers that left with the other militiamen to check on a caravan. They have yet to return. The Commander seems well and speaks to Vincent, checking up on him and assessing how well he is.

Vincent would do his best to comfort his brothers in faith about the others, also attempting to give any aid if they need it. Though as he meets with the Commander, a reassuring smile forms glad that he's well. He'd do his best to reassure the Commander that he is doing fine despite what happened. But Vincent would quickly try to ask the Commander where the Caravan location was.

-----------------------------

Dave Fritz wrote:
Justin visits the House of Plenty. He briefly examines the body of Dacius. Then he seeks out Vincent.

"I have just heard what has happened to you, my friend", he says. "Kasia has told me some things. We in the Mages Guild will be finding out all we can in hopes of restoring you to full health."

He pulls out a notebook. "Is there anything you can tell me about what happened?" He prepares to take notes about Vincent's reply.

Seeing Justin and his concern, he'd smile softly before replying.

Thank you for your efforts, and your concern. Though for what happened, there is not much I can tell. It was a dark elven woman, clearly she was of evil intent and involved with what happened here in Shadowdale. She spoke some words, things I couldn't understand.. And as she spoke them, it felt like my very existence was being torn apart piece by piece.

He takes a brief moment to cough quite heavily into his elbow before continuing.

From what I've been told, what happened to me is very similar to what happened to Dacius.. Though clearly not as... Grim.

Vincent frowns

I'd suggest speaking to Sister Anna or Arran, they would be more knowledgeable of the finer details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1