Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Matter of Faith

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: A Matter of Faith   Thu May 28, 2015 10:35 am

A rather old man is seen arriving within Shadowdale wearing a rather plain looking grey robe. On his head is a skullcap that is blood red in color, and a patch with the holy symbol of Ilmater is stitched into the chest of the robe around the left shoulder. A good eye would notice a grey tear drop lightly tattooed by his right eye. His holy symbol of the faith lays on a chain around his neck, and at his belt is another symbol of a yellow rose. The pack he carries with him seems rather heavy to him as he walks along the paths with his walking stick.

He quietly makes his way to the Inn, seeming to ask for a woman by the name of Sylira Fry.
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Faith   Thu May 28, 2015 12:26 pm

*Wu Ling would watch from the bar eating whatever they had prepared for the day. He doesn't interact with the man though, it could be trouble, which Wu Ling doesn't want.*
Back to top Go down
StrawberryBlonde

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Faith   Thu May 28, 2015 3:30 pm

The aforementioned priestess, the sprightly Lira Fry, comes by the Old Skull for luncheon. Assuming the fellow had questioned Myra, she would have him pointed out as looking for her. Recognizing the symbol of Ilmater she would get quite animated, order her lunch and ask Myra to ready her best for the fellow then bustle over, smiling and extending a hand. 

"Good day friend. I do be Lira Fry. I was informed you were looking for me. Is there something I may aid you with?  By the way, I'm in need of some sustenance and I've taken the liberty of ordering you some luncheon."  She smile her little smile with the twinkle and wait to see what the fellow had to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Faith   

Back to top Go down

A Matter of Faith
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1