Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 In Search

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 28

PostSubject: In Search   Mon May 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Giving himself a few days to readjust to the areas of Shadowdale and get knowledge of the current state of events, Vincent finally takes the time to look for the Helmite's stationed in town. Early in the morning, he departs his house and attempts to speak to any guards, militia members or government officials to locate his brothers and sisters in faith.
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Wed May 20, 2015 1:17 pm

//bump
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Wed May 20, 2015 2:02 pm

Rumours are told that a man, made of the very earth himself, is a faithful of the Vigilant One. Some of the farmers and other townspeople have started to call the man "The Rock."

The sightings are rare, as he seldom frequents the area. When he does enter town, he stands by the fountain, statue-esque, like a chiseled stone sculpture.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Fri May 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Vincent would be told that the Helmites are still completing their escorting of caravans that come to Shadowdale. He would also be informed that their Commander has put up a makeshift station of sorts in his room in the Old Skull.
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Fri May 22, 2015 9:43 pm

dak12attack wrote:
Rumours are told that a man, made of the very earth himself, is a faithful of the Vigilant One. Some of the farmers and other townspeople have started to call the man "The Rock."

The sightings are rare, as he seldom frequents the area. When he does enter town, he stands by the fountain, statue-esque, like a chiseled stone sculpture.

In Vincents free time, he'd station himself near the fountain as usual, hoping to meet this earth man.


DM_Sapphire wrote:
Vincent would be told that the Helmites are still completing their escorting of caravans that come to Shadowdale. He would also be informed that their Commander has put up a makeshift station of sorts in his room in the Old Skull.

Hearing the news of the currently stationed Helmites he'd make his way to the Commanders room, hoping to arrange a meeting or even speak to him there on the spot about current events.
Back to top Go down
StreetLights

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2015-05-13

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Fri May 22, 2015 11:42 pm

A towering woman with symbols of Helm on the hilt of her blades is also seen around the fountain at times. Otherwise, she seems to patrol around the town, making sure to stick close and give escort to any caravans that are on their way in.

If she sees Vincent, she gives him a respectful dip of her head in greeting.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Thu May 28, 2015 1:24 am

The Commander seems readily available to speak with Vincent, motioning him inside the room.

"Ah, please. Come in. I've been wondering where you had gone."
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Thu May 28, 2015 6:19 pm

As the Commander motions him inside the room, he'd bow his head politely before he enters

Thank you, commander. And I returned to Helm's Hold to put my abilities there.

With a small grin he closes the door behind him once he's entered

But due to the life threatening force of Undead, I've returned to give my aid in any way I can. How is the situation around here and with the Caravans?
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Fri May 29, 2015 4:18 am

The Commander motions him to have a seat.

"The caravans have faced a few issues, but nothing that hasn't been able to be handled by our escort. A few injuries here and there, but no one has fallen as of yet. Tymora must be smiling on us, for now. But we can not be at ease, of course. We must remain prepared."
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:45 am

Vincent moves to take a seat as the commander motions to do so. As he sits, he nods once in approval.

It's good to hear none have fallen yet, Tymora and Helm certainly smile upon us.

He smirks slightly before continuing

Though I wonder if perhaps we should focus the troops attention more towards the Undead then the Caravans. At the time, the caravans were a higher priority. But I feel now, we should be doing something active towards this threat. Of course, this is only a suggestion, you'd know what is best due to your lengthened station here in Shadowdale.

Vincent leans back slightly as he waits for the Commanders response.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:07 pm

((Just to clarify, this is before recent events.))

"Hm. As it stands right now, helping the caravans has been rather useful. We've already stopped a few little attacks. I'd hate to think what could have happened if we hadn't been there."

His brows furrow as he seems to think about the options.
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:48 pm

Vincent nods slowly, shifting his seating in the chair as he thinks

That is true, and it's not like our numbers are large. How often are the soldiers out of town protecting caravans? Because if they get some time between caravan escorts, I was thinking perhaps having a few patrols going towards the Crossroads, or even the Northern section of Shadowdale.

Extra security and a few extra eyes certainly couldn't hurt on the outlying areas.


He pauses briefly before speaking again.

Though that is just an idea if they have a decent amount of spare time. If they are escorting caravans and have barely enough time to resupply and rest, then I do not wish to push them any harder then you'd have to.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:33 am

He nods in understanding.

"We keep about ten on hand here patrolling about in case anyone is in need. Otherwise, they take shifts on patrols and escorts. I make sure not to tire them out too hard. The ten in town patrol about, but focus mainly on the South and East area."
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:10 pm

He nods once at that

Sounds like the soldiers are working at the best efficiency possible.

Vincent smirks slightly

Though might I ask why the South and East area specifically? And also, is there anything I can do for you or the troops, Commander?

With that, Vincent would lean forward slightly in interest.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:15 pm

"The North is currently being patrolled fairly well. The..."

He pauses for a moment, clearly having a bit of distaste for his next words.

"The Amnians are doing a good job at patrolling that area. They Have almost two hundred around that area. Plus there's the Lathandrites patrolling up there too. It's a bit of a comfort at least to know the Lathandrites are the first line of defense. I can't say I trust the Amnians one bit, but they seem capable of helping as well."

His arms fold and he rests one of his boots on the edge of the table as he relaxes a bit.

"As far as the West goes, the Lathandrites and Kelemvorites are around that area as well. The East is only protected by guards and militia. The South the same, coupled with a few of those Rose Knights. So the South and East seemed the places that required the most help to balance the defenses."
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:31 pm

With that Vincent nods slowly, a look of surprise on his face

Interesting, I didn't know the South and East were a bit lacking in defense, but it's comforting to know you have things under strong control.

He smiles warmly at that

But as I asked earlier, is there anything I can do for you, or the troops Commander? I'd be honored to join a patrol or a caravan escort if you'd have me.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:41 pm

"We should be well enough on the caravan escorts. But I think it would certainly be helpful if you Watched with the brothers along the South and East. Plus, I think you staying in this town would help out our morale. Our brothers seeing you beside them will help tremendously, I feel."

He gives a small smirk.

"Unless you're trying so hard to get out of town again?"
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:45 pm

Vincent gives a chuckle to those words.

I don't think you're blessed enough for me to leave so soon.

He gives a playful wink to the Commander before continuing

Watching over the South and East it is then. I'm looking forward to working with our brothers once more, Commander.

The Paladin rises from his seat, extending a hand towards him with a warm and content smile.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: In Search   Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:09 pm

The Helmite Commander stands and clasps Vincent's forearm with a shake.

"Looking forward to working with you as well, brother. Take care and Helm Guard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: In Search   

Back to top Go down
 
In Search
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts
» Creature Enthusiasts Word Search
» Greek Gods/Goddess' Word Search
» Elder Futhark Word Search
» Creatures and Gods from Around the World Word Search

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: