Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Play Rehearsal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StrawberryBlonde

PostSubject: Play Rehearsal   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:55 am

Sheighley Flynn, singer of songs and teller of tales, newly minted playwright, spreads word to all the people that she, Lia, and Michael have spoken to regarding her play. It's time to try to get a cast together and try to rehearse.

Where: New Moon Theater
When: Saturday April 25 8 PM Eastern

((If necessary please let me know if you are interested but can't make this date/time, and we'll see if we can arrange an alternative))
Back to top Go down
adaywithoutrain

PostSubject: Re: Play Rehearsal   Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:32 pm

Kendra sends a letter delivered by a large black Raven.

Quote :
Lady Sheighley,

I will certainly be there! I can't wait to take part in this. It's been too long. I also look forward to finally getting a chance to meet you. Lia spoke of you and I believe you and I will get along famously. I'll have the play looked over closely and ready to rehearse with you all. However, I do need to know which part I am playing. I don't believe that was established. Or maybe it was and I don't remember? Hm...perhaps I should slow down with my drinking.

I look forward to this!

Kendra
Back to top Go down
StrawberryBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Play Rehearsal   Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Sheighley considers the messenger raven with no small hint of envy.  "Goodness gracious I would love to work with a talented avian or two...I don't suppose you have any friends who are inclined to the theater?  Say a nightingale?  Or how about some bullfrogs for a rhythm section?"  She paused and shook her head.  "I'm getting distracted again..." The minstrel dashed off a quick return note.

Mistress Kendra,

You come highly recommended, by both Lia and friend Michael.  Could you essay the Storyteller role, while also understudying the role of the winsome maid Lorelei?  Lia is supposed to play Lorelei, but I think it wise to have those with talent to learn multiple parts.

Hopefully that will be a good fit for you.  I look forward to discussing the little play with you and some character interpretations!  

With grace and notes,
Sheighley Flynn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Rehearsal   

Back to top Go down

Play Rehearsal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1