Share | 

Assistance Required

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gorebash

PostSubject: Assistance Required   Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:16 am

A new notice is placed upon the notice board in the Center of Shadowdale Market

"Assistance Required

I am in need of some help with the updating of the Darkthorn map of Shadowdale, now woefully out of date by some years. Due to recent events and such I will require the hiring of some bodyguards to assist in my mapping of the Daggerhills. I also require the help of able bright young people to help map out the cormanthor, as due to past indiscretions, there are a few places I cannot set foot. Prices for body guarding are negotiable, depending on experience. Complete maps of various regions will be paid at the rate of 500 gold per detailed map. For further information, please messages with the merchant's shop.

Sordoc"

*OOC, I'd like copies of the minimap (with the m key) sent via pm, payment will be made in game. I also felt it was metagamey if I used an alt to make the Myth Drannor maps.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:19 pm

((i'll send send you what i have later tonight. I gotta go to work now.))
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:36 am

A Second note is attached to the bottom of the Primary note.

"Areas currently mapped include much of the Shadowdale area, so maps of the great woods would be prefered.

Due to the large number of notes asking for certain things, I'll add these answers to reduce the number certain enquiries.

1) Yes I am a gnome (*gives Description*)
2) Yes I am somewhat crazy (especially with trying to map the whole area myself)
3) Yes I can do payment in gold or crafter's materials"
4) No I do not know when the rest of Darkthorn enterprises will be returning due to the company having a reliable base of operations in Marsember.

Also I have for sale, various pets and lanterns of various sorts. Prices again negotiable.

From Sordoc (the Gnome)"
Back to top Go down
Gorebash

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:13 am

A new note is added the Poster

"Due to near completion of the Dales map, I will be hiring folk for an expedition to map the daggerhills. I will be requiring bodyguards of various sorts to hold off any possible problems with the current residents of Daggerhills. Payment of services will be 6,000 coin plus any loot recovered from any possible enemies, with a possible bonus in the case of extreme adversity. Please messages with the merchant's shop if you be interested in this expedition. Also there will be a few main things to consider, this is primarily a scounting expedition, any encounters with higher then normal counts of tainted things, will mostly likely call for retreats. The expedition is here to gather lore and maps of the daggerhills, not antagonising the army residing within.

Sordoc the Gnome"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assistance Required   

Back to top Go down

Assistance Required
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1