Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Along The Road

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tjhyland

avatar

Posts : 1016
Join date : 2012-11-04
Age : 59
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:49 am

*Iwean will watch from afar in stealth. When Lhanir is alone, He will send Roan,(his Companion) to her so she knows he's in the area." (Roan will return to the woods in stealth once noticed by Lhanir)
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Serebane wrote:
From afar, and over the course of a few days, the Arch Druidess stood by, observing the movements of those settled in this newly assembled camp, counting heads and contemplating the possibilities of their presence. After having heard the rumors of a specific sigil denoting one of the families as possible lumberjacks, it was decidedly necessary that she would eventually be forced to approach and inquire.

On the third day at dawn, she did. To the first approachable figure, Lhanir introduced herself by her name and indicated curiously to the Axe and Saw sigil, asking for those that would be the leaders of this family that she might have an audience with them.

"I can assure you, it is a matter that needs to be discussed," she added calmly.

The third day, as Lhanir approached, a guard would sigh softly, presumably annoyed with so many people coming to want to talk. He gives her a once over, his perverted eyes taking in her appearance with a bit of a smirk.

"Sorry, missy, but they ain't be in right now. Headed to Shadowdale to talk to them Elder folk or whatever tha hell they be called. If'n ye need company, though..." He gives her another grin with an eyebrow waggle.
Back to top Go down
Serebane

avatar

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 103

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:10 am

Roan was noticed long before he had managed to come close to Lhanir's side. When he was within the peripheral of her vision, she gave him a gentle pat on the head before sending him back to the woods.

Lhanir listened politely to the guard, though with a bit of a frown partially hidden behind her mask. Heeding his words, the half-elf gave a nod of acknowledgement as she skillfully ignored his lingering gaze, and waved dismissively against his questionable offer. "No, thank you. But before I go seek them out, do you perhaps know who and what they are? I was not informed of anything specific, save for a few simple rumors. What business do they have here?"
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

avatar

Posts : 2926
Join date : 2010-11-24
Location : The dark side of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:46 am

Next time Karovir wanders in the area he notices the new camp. He would watch the camp from a distance silently, watching all the people who come and go and talk to the people in the camp. Occasionally he grumbles some to himself: "Amnians..."
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:50 am

Serebane wrote:
Roan was noticed long before he had managed to come close to Lhanir's side. When he was within the peripheral of her vision, she gave him a gentle pat on the head before sending him back to the woods.

Lhanir listened politely to the guard, though with a bit of a frown partially hidden behind her mask. Heeding his words, the half-elf gave a nod of acknowledgement as she skillfully ignored his lingering gaze, and waved dismissively against his questionable offer. "No, thank you. But before I go seek them out, do you perhaps know who and what they are? I was not informed of anything specific, save for a few simple rumors. What business do they have here?"

The guard smirks at Lhanir once more. "Ye be wantin information, ye be needin ta pay. Ain't gonna be tha' easy, pretty lady."
Back to top Go down
Serebane

avatar

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 103

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:36 pm

"I don't understand what makes it so difficult..?" Lhanir continued to frown, a little perturbed at the thought of having to bribe a damned guard. "There is certainly a reason. Are you so disinclined to share this knowledge when you stand upon someone else's homeland? You are the intruders, not us. Surely you would be open and kind enough to reveal the reasons of intrusion so as not to disturb those who live here."

Or is it perhaps that you do not know?" she added curiously, attempting to discern any truth behind his next words.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

avatar

Posts : 1016
Join date : 2012-11-04
Age : 59
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:57 pm

*Iwean will refresh his Primal Senses and attempt to follow the conversation. With the emphasis on keeping concealed.*
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:12 pm

((RP with Lhanir done IG))
Back to top Go down
Serebane

avatar

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 103

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:55 pm

((If there is an opportunity IG or OOG to proceed with another meeting/encounter, I should like to see it through. Whenever there is free time.))
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

avatar

Posts : 547
Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:22 am

*At one of the nights , a pale man with dark Raven hair would arrive the camp.*
- I am looking for a mister Bladesmile*he would say* .Name is Raegar , I am...*he is relucant to say but finally pronounces it* Sent by Master Asher. He asked to deliver this. *he would show a sealed letter*
" />

((If letter is accepted, pm will be sent.))
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:09 am

The letter is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Razgril

avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-12-22
Age : 34
Location : Guadalajara, Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:34 pm

A certain day at noon, a local hunter approaches the camp. He is of fierce appearance. His armor is chainmail and hard leather in earthen tones, his headgear is adorned with bird feathers of reddish color and small bone bits of some animal. His face is painted with black lines under his eyes, and several piercings of bone and obsid
ian decorate his nose, chin and earlobes. His shoulders are covered by a white winter wolf pelt, and carries an assortment of weapons, chief among them a trident, bow and shield.

He seeks to make trade with the merchants, offering snow white winter wolf pelts obtained though the cold season in the Cormanthyr, along with bear, wolf, deer, rabbit and other miscelanous furs.  The hunter also offers fresh bushmeat as he will be huntinf in the forest throughout the season, coming back and forth daily from Shadowdale.

He desires to peruse the wares offered by the merchants, and if possible pay his respects and negotiate a number of jewels with the leaders of the caravan.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:09 am

The merchants seem very pleased to do even more trade. The furs are bought up greedily and a caravan is seemed to be loaded up with a number of already bought goods. It seems almost completely full, likely to leave soon.

The leaders of the caravan don't seem to be around. In fact, a number of things are being packed up, ready to be moved. Tents are being carefully brought down and folded. Where they're likely headed, they don't seem to be talking about. They just simply do the task before them.
Back to top Go down
Serebane

avatar

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 103

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:06 pm

From a good distance, and likely with one or two forms at her side, Lhanir kept watch on the shuffling merchants, and the people packing up the tents. It was in this staring that she began to consider the possibilities of where they intend to go... and when. Her steps would match theirs, to watch as a lion might from the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

avatar

Posts : 1016
Join date : 2012-11-04
Age : 59
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:10 am

Iwean will continue the observe from afar. Keeping with Lhanir.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

avatar

Posts : 1022
Join date : 2013-01-02
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:37 pm

Serebane wrote:
From a good distance, and likely with one or two forms at her side, Lhanir kept watch on the shuffling merchants, and the people packing up the tents. It was in this staring that she began to consider the possibilities of where they intend to go... and when. Her steps would match theirs, to watch as a lion might from the tall grass.

*there is quite latterly a ninja looking person next to Lhanir, small in stacher.*
" I'm going to head to the Lyon forest for a few days, if you need me while I'm gone. Feel free to send word by tree, or by wind. *with a soft sigh.* Take care, *and with that the little ninja heads off and quickly fades away.*

Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:29 pm

They seem to be waiting for the rest to be finished packing before they make their move. It's likely their plan to move as a group so as not to be picked off. Considering the perceived assassination attempt on one of the heads of the caravan, they don't seem to be taking chances. The guards are on heavy alert.
Back to top Go down
LaughingOctopus

avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:30 pm

Bart wanders by down road, nodding friendly like to anybody looking at him. Noticing the caravan, he stops to have a look casually. In the corner of his eye he would do a head count of the guards in the camp, or at least who were visible outside. "You folk be careful out there, deaders runnin loose in the woods, could be a heap'a trouble"

He moseys off.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:34 am

They give nod to Bart in recognition and it seems they know full well what could happen. Unfortunately, it takes them longer than expected to pack and prepare, and before they know it, night has fallen. They seem to have decided to wait to move out until morning.

It seems a night like any other and while some go to bed, others stay on watch. They still remain rather vigilant. The moon rises higher into the sky and as midnight rolls around, an explosion is heard. Not just a tiny explosion, but one that seems to rock the earth itself. In the center of the caravan camp, one of their carts with goods blows up, bits and pieces of the wood and goods inside flying in random directions.

The guards quickly move around and try to do their best to put out the flames. A very angry blond steps out from one of the tents not yet taken down and flicks her wrist, a cone of cold going over the flames and putting them out quickly. She eyes the surrounding area, taking note of the flaming bits that have flown about the area and looks to the guards.

"Get this cleaned up. Immediately.

She looks extremely angry.
Back to top Go down
Malkaris

avatar

Posts : 241
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:03 pm

Thalos watches from a tree, putting a baked potato slice in his mouth, he savors the flavor while keeping his eyes on the scene. Waiting for nightfall is never fun, but when night comes, he would watch the movement of the guards and make a small map of their usual locations.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:32 pm

The guards finally finish cleaning up the mess. They even make sure to get every little piece of burning cinder from the surrounding area, carefully watching for any hot embers that may catch. Clearly they don't want to damage the area. It would have taken them about an hour to clean this up and gather what they could into another wagon. As they move, they bring the exploded wagon as well so as not to leave behind any remnants on the area they stayed.

They make their way into Shadowdale slowly, the guards checking over each and every piece of good they have. After finding nothing suspicious, the group is let inside the town where they travel to SD North and set up camp once more. The caravan guards are on much higher alert now, as well as the town guards since they were told of the now second sabotage attempt.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

avatar

Posts : 1016
Join date : 2012-11-04
Age : 59
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:43 am

*Iwean waits and follows Lhanir's lead.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

avatar

Posts : 547
Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:12 pm

*Once they settle their camp, old and tired woman in robes of Chauntean would pass by , trying to friendly chat with merchants, asking if they need anything and taking a note on how they are located while she remains near camp*
Back to top Go down
Serebane

avatar

Posts : 1046
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 103

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:33 pm

As the group makes their way to Shadowdale, it being far closer and easy enough for the group to head there, Lhanir followed for a time to ensure that they indeed did enter said town. After this she looked to Iwean and shook her head. "We will let them be for now. Shadowdale can hardly defend their own walls... they will be in just as much danger there than out along the road."

With that, she turned, heading far north into the western parts of the Cormanthor
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

avatar

Posts : 1016
Join date : 2012-11-04
Age : 59
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:52 pm

Iwean will continue his patrols of Shadowdale Woods, Fox Ridge and other areas of Cormanthor close to Shadowdale and Myth Drannor. Main emphasis will be on detecting and monitoring traffic in the woods off the main trails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Along The Road   

Back to top Go down
 
Along The Road
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Sonia Road (Thorns Regalia) weapon
» Naruto Shippuden: Road to Ninja (Grand Opening)
» Welcome to Sunny Florida ... wait ... crap.
» What sorts of training did recruits get
» The Highways

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: