Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Serebane

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:13 pm

Silver eyes patiently turned their attention to Asha once again. "Much like a portal, in a way, but the amount of time required to produce this method of transportation is much faster. Suffice to say, with enough skilled brothers and sisters beside me, and enough plants of our size or greater nearby... many people, if not the entire town, could be transported within an hour."
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:30 pm

Asha nods. "Alright, so where is the nearest tree to the Morning Farms that could be used for the exit of the spell?"
Back to top Go down
Serebane

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:38 pm

"There are many scattered and planted around that area. Any large ones will do. As far as I am aware, there is plenty of vegetation there to benefit this effort. As I said, it would not take long."
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:53 pm

"It should be done in the next few days. We've been stifled by inaction and its taking effect on morale."

Bryanna takes a deep breath and rubs at her eyes before continuing."

"On that matter... Commander, Ironhouse needs final approval for construction on the western defenses. The wall will be put tight to Central so the open field can be used as part of a forward defense. We also want to build a reinforced bunker near the ruins of the Twisted Tower where any needed last stand can be made as well as men barracked in greater safety than open tents considering the vampires."
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:56 pm

*nadin talks*

I do agree with Lhanir plan, but its possible to transport all these people throught trees? and I had hope people listened more the druids here, we learned long ago that they have excellent solucions than simply chop down to make room for something. About undead spies I can detect undeads in a large area for all the day, if some enters here I will tell you, in fact Im much more worried they scry on us, there are mages detecting for scry attempts? About the constructions to defense that Bryanna mentioned, the forces of Myth Drannor can aid in this and its defense too.
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:59 pm

Ash nods to the Arch Druid. "This sounds good." She then looks to Bryanna and nods. "Could the Bunker not be part of the wall its self with the entrance safely behind the wall, it will prevent those inside the bunker being cut off from Shadowdale, and prevent a underground passage from the bunker into shadowdale would could compromise the walls." she then looks to Nadin and nods in agreement. "such would be welcomed."
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:05 pm

The sound of leathery boots echo about the room as another presence makes itself known to the rest; perhaps the form had been already there for a while, observing, or perhaps the individual is indeed late? No matter; white robes dressing a tall elven male of clear Ar'Tel'Quessir heritage depict the arrival of a male with an impossibly divine orange hair, shrouded with shades of a dark crimson red; golden gaze shifts around those gathered briefly before the individual makes his way to a place near Keeper Nadin Moonbolt. Then he closes his eyes and folds his hands and under his flowing cloak.

Having examined most of those currently present, he judges that he does not require to interrupt the current on going chatter for an introduction.

Indeed, It's Lord Aureco of House Arivaela'ruar that is now present amongst the gathering, or, had he already been so since the beginning and only now showing himself to the rest? It's anybody's guess, those that know him would know that he would never be late under normal circumstances. Either way he simply listened.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:33 pm

"The idea is that it entire bunker would be built on the shadowdale side of the wall.. though the possibility of a tunnel leaving the bunker and going deeper into Shadowdale never occurred to me... we might even run a tunnel all the way to the Chauntean's underground granary. That'd give us a way to fall back deeper into Shadowdale if overwhelmed."
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:36 pm

The Bunker and walls can be discussed later on, if we have all said our bit on the getting the commoners out of Shadowdale by the tree spell, shall we move on, or does anyone have anything else to add?
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Cleo lifts his hand, as if asking for permission to speak, then says, "we will need those diversions. Here, of course, but also in myth drannor. We are dreadfully close to the ruins there, and this tree to tree maneuver won't be done through the mythal. They will be quite vulnerable upon exit and the enemy has eyes everywhere that close to the city. "
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:44 pm

"If Lucent and Cleophus can get a portal situated this should at least be tried along with Lhanir's spell. Having a fall back plan if something goes wrong isn't a bad thing. Plus if our defenses go to pot it could prove useful as a retreating option."
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:51 pm

Asha nods. "That is a very good point actually... " She looks to Nadin.
Back to top Go down
kaincallavis

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:54 pm

**Kain would have entered the meeting prior to it's official beginning but by no means would he be one of the first to step foot inside.

He plods into the room, heavy footsteps audibly resound a metalic echo as he takes each step, still in his fully armored attire.

It is unsure whether or not Kain is too lazy have changed attire or whether he simply does not trust that this meeting is an entirely safe place. His right hand rests on the pommel of his blade and his bladed gauntlet is already affixed to his left forearm.

His helmet is on, whenever he should turn his head the light metalic scuffing would resound as his damaged helmet would drag along his mithral pauldrons. His faceplate is affixed in an open position, despite being unhinged on one side.

His appearance is that of a weary remnant, obviously having shouldered several heavy blows from the battles in the eve before the meeting. His armor stinks of sulfur and blood, ashe and bone. It may very well still even dawn a light trickle of smoke into the air where some of the burns were charred into his plates.

Kain does not seem to upset anyone's senses as far as detecting an undead presence is concerned.

He sternly glances around the room before meandering in and plopping down on a seat at the table with a dutiful nod toward Bryanna. A wooden creek would resound as the reinforced wooden chair complains under the weight of Kain's heavy armor as he lazily plops himself down. Kain would also take the time to locate Wester Colt to see how he has been doing after his night of imbibing both drink and other substances.

Kain's overall demeanor is that of apathy and exhaust. While it was apparent that in the heat of the moment he cared and gave blood and sweat for the town it would seem at this particular moment he is simply too tired to give a damn.

Kain merely exchanges a glance about the room to those who talk. He is silent unless otherwise dragged into a conversation or until he feels the necessity to toss his opinion into the metaphorical hat**
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:00 pm

There are safe areas near the mythal and this can be done with planning, not a problem, more important is to know how many they are and how much time the druids need.
Back to top Go down
Serebane

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:09 pm

"As I said," Lhanir spoke across the table to Nadin, "It would take no more than an hour to transport everyone, judging by the average amount of people, under the assumption that there are no interruptions on either end. The spell is swift, and the transportation is moreso. I would be guaranteed to have at least a few others beside me casting the exact same spell."
Back to top Go down
Dawizahr

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:59 pm

Imesah arrives late, entering as quietly as she can and deems to simply listen unless she is called upon. She nods politely to those she knows in the room.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:01 am

Considering what the archdruidess just said, I dont think it will be much a problem once the right trees were chosen.
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:21 am

Cruven remains silent leaning against the back wall, clearly having no input on anything magical related. Anyone that looks his way can tell he's paying little attention to all the portal talk.
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:36 am

Alright then, so with the Moving people via magic trees talk over, lets move onto the next subject.

The Undead, what is your Guild or Church doing, what is your plans on fighting it, how can we pool our forces to take the fight to them and lay waist to them once and for all?
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:49 am

We've been using research to find a way to take the fight to the enemy.  We know that some have splintered off, as shown in the briefing I had delivered to you.  Our Ranger Garren is taking a group into the Cormanthor to search for the shadowy one.  I'm taking a group into the forest of the dead to search for Drasek. We also hope to help in the Ironhouse hunt for the dracolich.

(ugh, sorry I keep switching accounts. Different devices. This is ewayneself / cleo.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:54 am

"Our hunt for the dracolich is suspended. We're too reduced in manpower to attempt it alone now. We're missing a number of allies we would have been able to previously bring into such a battle."
Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:57 am

Lucent replies nodding to Asha:

"I have requested the assistance of the Temple of the Silverstars, there is a Selunite encampment not too far from here, I have met with them already in the past, two oracles and several priests, I am now awaiting for their answer. Since the House is close to the western edge of the town, I also offer its terrace as a temporary watchtower while we wait for the construction of the walls to be done."
Back to top Go down
Perfection

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:51 am

Sara's interrest was held for the longest durations. But at one point her eyes glaze over the long meeting. And she attempts to relocate herself nearer to Bryanna just to keep her a little bit of company.

She seems distracted and seems to play with whatever she can get her hands on.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:50 am

*Ravossel Sighs softly.*

This Walking dead blight has simply grown to large, too the point were brut force will not be effective. There are about seven too nine Lichs, and thousands upon thousands of the dead walkers to the point were I would say they number near or over of ten of thousand.

Targets need to be found and stuck at, sources of power, and strength.

Simpler to what I planed out, and carried against the Dark Orb that empowered hundreds upon hundreds of the dead walkers. *With a smile, Ravossel looks over at Elektra, and Lhanir.* with the aid of Lhanir, and members from The Guild of Misty Falls. The Dark Orb was destroyed, along with like two battalions worth of dead walkers.  As a result from this the few remaining dead walkers dispersed, after being severely weakened by there score of power. That was months ago, and I have yet to find other such targets that can be struck at.

*sighs a bit.* I know there is one in side of Krag, and another one some were in the deep forest but that is protected by a force shield of some type, and hundreds upon hundreds of dead walkers.

The one that Zents have they'll probably endeavor to use it to gain control over some dead walkers.

* Ravossel Pauses a bit.*

As some of us know, and hared. That the Draco-Liche's Soul Stone lies deep with in the undark, well past the entrench in the spider cave that sits upon the hill, in Mit wood. Only recently did I learned about the the Deep Ruins that are inhabited by Minitars. *with a soft sigh* if I head to guess. I would say the Deep Ruins are the most likely spot were to find the Draco--Liche's soul stone.

*Ravossel once more falls quite, and goes about noming on a fresh sweet Roll.*
Back to top Go down
White Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:47 am

Elektra stands at an appropriate time , not to interrupt anyone. In her usual way, she speaks to everyone in the room, making eye contact which as many as are willing.
" I am Elektra Mysteria of Misy Falls and I represent a number of persons that most of you will know. Ravossel , perhaps one of the more known.
Our guild is likely the newest one represented here , yet our members are long term citizens of the Dales and well proven as good , honorable and dedicated folk... For these are required in our membership.
And before I sit, I wish to offer an update on those undead mages that fled the crossroads after their attack on Shadowdale... They are all now dust in the wind. I tried to capture one for questioning , but they sulf destructed , all of them, it appears , to prevent any leak of information.
... It warms my heart to see this gathering , all the resources of Misty Falls stands at the ready , in your service."

She sits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next