Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:45 pm

"Or we copy the scroll and have multiple squads of slightly different defenders each under command of a different person so they can be on every front."

Bryanna takes a deep breath.

"Has anyone had any luck figuring out a way to keep the undead, dead after we down them?"
Back to top Go down
comodohead

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:11 pm

Azzelas would grin to Bryanna.

"If you find a person capable to control fire elemental energies to keep the clone in shape for long durations similar to me... try."
Back to top Go down
White Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:20 pm

"Does anybody remember who this man was??? Oh.. Yes... I have heard , his gold has bought forgiveness , but it can't change the past ... Some folks here want to hold on to my past with both hands, but add up everything I ever was and it pales to what sheer evil this man did on his kindest day! And a big difference between us... He enjoyed it.
   You allow HIM to lead an army of clones , and you can kiss your free azzes goodbye!"
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Aureco's eyebrow quirks... the bearded man had to be a very good joker, for the tiniest and shortest of chuckles escapes the elven mage; otherwise he remains silent, his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:59 pm

"Does that also include memories and personality Azzelas? If it does that's a recipe for disaster. An army of yourself all believing they are the true you and in charge. This idea has about as much merit as the Tempest priest who offered to summon rain and bless the waters into holy water so they would wash away the blight."
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:09 pm

Cruven chimes in about the golems.

"My company's got a few golems, I can offer out two o' them, bu' knowin they probably aint gunna make it back... They aint gunna be cheap..."
Back to top Go down
comodohead

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:25 pm

"They are aware what they are."

Azzelas would step back to the wall from which he leaned on to let them discuss.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:45 am

"Asha, you have Ironhouse's resources committed as strongly as we can commit them. We'll do what we can to try to call in aid from the other Halls... but there is really nothing to motivate the other Thanes to risk their own people before Myth Drannor itself is threatened. Especially not when they have their own enemies to fight be it drow, orcs, or the undead on other fronts. Its hard in general to convince anyone to fight battles for strangers, let alone distant ones after all."
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:40 am

There is a knightly order called, The Knights of the Unicorn who are devout followers of Queen Lurue. Hummmm I think there called The Order of the Unicorn. *Ravossel looks between Asha, and the Myth Drannor Master Diplomat.* I'm not quite sure how to get ahold of them, but I think they have or do visit Myth Drannor time to time. *Ravossel looks at the ones that are gathered about.*

(( Reference Link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ))
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
For some reason your link didn't work.

Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:08 pm

*Ravossel then looks over at Lektra be for speeking after a long pause.*

Elektra is right we need a better battle planes. Like wow. When we were attacked the other night every one was running like bunch of chickens with there heads cut off.

*sighs*

When there is a need for a defense gates need to be sighned, runners to act as messengers between the gates and to who ever is encharg at the time, and reforcements at the ready.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:23 pm

"Would you like to repeat that in common, Rav?"
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:26 pm

*Ravossel blinks a few times with a compleat clueless looks.*

*While noming on a sweet roll.*
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 am

Asha finally speaks. "Thankyou all for coming, there has been much said that I will take into consideration, I now call this meeting to a close."Asha would say standing up she offers a bow of her head to those gathered, before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:54 am

Bryanna promptly gets up and exits, seen heading west.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:48 am

Aureco leaves.
Back to top Go down
Serebane

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:04 pm

Lhanir rose, waiting for most of the crowd to disperse before departing.
Back to top Go down
White Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:07 pm

As Eleltra leaves , she would make her way to the bulletin board to place an invitation to any interested in a shrine of the Red Knight. ( making that post in new thread) .
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:11 pm

*Ravossel literally waits to be the last one be for speaking to Asha with clearly a worried look.*

Asha, , , ,h,how many more trees are needed?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9