Share | 

The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:03 pm

OOC:

The Streets of Shadowdale are filled today with a great number of people, Guild Masters, Church Leaders and their Envoys have been seen entering shadowdale all day, the merchants are out in the street attempting to sell things, the common folk look on with hope in there eyes and the guards do there best to make everyone safe, secure and enjoy the day.

For thos who are Visting Church Heads, Guild Masters, the guards offer you looks of respect for coming, and you are guided towards the Skull in, towards the largest backroom which inside sits behind a huge round table Asha, patiently waiting for everyone to arrive.

Last edited by ADM Lightforge on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:31 pm

*On the way to the meeting Ravossel stopes at the backer venders to by some sweet rolls, and to see if she can work out a deal were they'll give out the sweet rolls, cakes, breads and so forth out to the children for free. On her own coin.*

* Do to her dealings with the backer venders, Ravossel may not be the fist one to shows up. Ravossel takes a seat at the table with a smile and a nod. Like normal is Dressed in a monk-like robs, and cloak, the coloring ranging from a soft skie blue, to a deep sea blue coloring.*  

Hello, and Greetings *Ravossel smiles, and nods at the ones that at the table.*

I'm  Lt. Governor Ravossel Megil'Rangui second leader of The Guild of Misty Falls.

*Ravossel then looks to each one that is currently at the table, with another " bouncy " happy nod, and a smile.*

*After the meat and great Ravossel Noms down on sweet Roll, and simply waits.*

Last edited by Aidan Airna on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:33 pm

Bryanna enters and takes a position in the corner, still looking rather distraught after the recent attack and trying to hide her tear stained eyes behind her darkened glasses.
Back to top Go down
Serebane

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:35 pm

One of the first to arrive, just as the sun had risen, was a redhead garbed in an odd variety of leathers, leaves and trinkets. Likely being recognized as the Arch Druidess, this half-elf strode into the inn, making her way towards the room where Asha sat.

A quiet nod of greeting was offered before she stepped around the table, standing patiently behind a chair beside her with half-gloved fingers curling around the back of the chair, not yet making any movement to sit.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryBlonde

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:58 pm

Lira bit her lip and entered - she was a little uncertain, but being a member of the militia, she thought it best to try and hear and see what was going on. And if nothing else, she wanted to see some of the movers and shakers of the town's community in action...

She found a wall to hold up while looking the room over. It would be interesting to see who came, who had ideas, and who volunteered to do things...
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:08 pm

Cruven makes his way to the meeting, for once not fully dressed in his armor but in his company dress uniform. As he makes his way to the meeting hall, he takes a spot in the back of the room and crosses his arms waiting for the meeting to start.

Just behind Cruven follows Sara Panthera who takes a spot.. somewhere in the room.

((Posted on Sara's behalf by request))
Back to top Go down
White Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:16 pm

Elektra meets the guards at the gate and tells them She is a guild leader and intends to attend this meeting.
barring an incident over this, she would arrive , dressed conservatively and professional, her hair pulled back and pinned.
She has a bandage still slightly showing from where arrows pinged her in the battle at east gate Shaddowdale the night before.
If challenged , she would say this : I just gave my flesh and blood here, so you and all your families can sleep safe. I think i deserve open passage.
upon entering the meeting , she would seek out Asha and reassure her that the Guild of Misty Falls has her full support, and resources. The well being of all folks of the Dales matters just as much as the members of Misty Falls. She would relate that the night before, she fought to save Shadowdale from undead, abyssals and infernals, which concern her deeply , and she would wish to speak about that odd mix, at some point during the discussions.

Back to top Go down
Roveston

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:27 pm

Lucent Mayer, Chancellor of the House of the Moonmaiden, division of the Temple of the Silverstars of Silverymoon, nods to the guards and reaches a chair.
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:28 pm

Asha would nods softly to those that arrive, motioning them to seats at the table, Lira and Sara and motioned to sit at the back away from the main table, along with other Milita and Guild, Church Envoys who acompany their Guild Masters or Church Heads.

"I am Commander Asha, Envoy and Herald of the Elders of Shadowdale and the one who has invited you all here, please, as we wait for the others to arrive, introduce yourselves, we will begin in half an hour, with or without the others."
Back to top Go down
Perfection

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:32 pm

Once Sara has found Bryanna she would have patted Cruven's shoulder before she would meander off to relocate herself by Bryanna.
Back to top Go down
Morality Shift

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Despite only having recently reenlisted within the Shadowdale militia, the half-elven archer, Ashenar, would make an appearance at the meeting. For now, he only had the intention of observation, taking his position near the back of the crowd where he stood with his arms lightly crossed over his chest and listened.
Back to top Go down
http://8bitwyvern.tumblr.com
StrawberryBlonde

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:38 pm

Lira went to the indicated seats away from the table, moving with care but kicking a chair loudly in the process. Flushing, she sits demurely, smoothing her skirts, then folds her hands in her lap, watching the proceedings with great attention.
Back to top Go down
comodohead

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Azzelas comes to the meeting 10 minutes before it begins.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:44 pm

Bryanna nods to Asha. "I am Bryanna... I'm rather certain everyone here knows me actually."
Back to top Go down
Serebane

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:51 pm

"Much as Bryanna said, many of us are probably familiar with one another," the druidess chimes in after Bryanna, nodding in agreement despite continuing to introduce herself. "I am Lhanir, and Arch Druidess of the Circle."

Last edited by Serebane on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:54 pm

When Nadin and the Akh'Velahr officer with him arrived is not clear, they seem not eager to call atention to themselves remaining in silence most of the time.

- I am Nadin Moonbolt, Keeper of Myth Drannor
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Colt enters the room in his full suit of armor, still scuffed and bloody from yesterdays episode. Bandages wrap around his head and his eyes are bloodshot from lack of sleep or perhaps a little too much whiskey. He looks at those gathered before offering Asha a tired salute. He then pulls a chair and slumps down with an uncomfortable rattle from his armor.
Back to top Go down
ewayneself

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Cleo finds a spot beside Lucent and perches attentively on his chair, a booklet of bound parchments balanced on his lap. He is in his formal robes. His hair looks damp. He smells like river water. "I'm Cleo, of the Dawnspire." He lifts a friendly hand to the room in general.
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:20 pm

Asha looks around at those gathered and nods to herself before looking to Bryanna. "As the Thane of Clan Ironhouse has yet to arrive, will you take his seat in his place till he arrives?"
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:27 pm

Bryanna moves forward and settles into Valtore's seat.

"I want the first order of business to be the immediate evacuation of the children of the village and their mothers to Myth Drannor."
Back to top Go down
ewayneself

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:31 pm

"Agreed. We have room at the Farms."
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:37 pm

Asha perks an eyebrow. "For once, we seem to be on the same page..." She says before looking around at the leaders gathered. "Thankyou all for coming, today we will be talking about the undead threat which threatens us all and how we, as a united front will combat it. I myself, feel the first matter is moving the families, those too young or to old to fight into a safe area so those that are fighting know the ones they love are safe. three places I can think of that I would consider safe for my people, if they would consider allowing them entry into their land.

The Morning farms
Myth Drannor
and lastly The Iron Halls.

all of these have defenses that hold the undead at bay, so my question is to the three representing those is this. If I can arrange for a quick and safe way of passage to one of your lands, will you allow my people, the young and old to take shelter?
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:41 pm

"Of course, as we have done before. There, they can rest easy under the protection of Mythal and Dawnstone alike, in a setting not unlike their home."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:43 pm

DrunkenSolamnic wrote:
Bryanna moves forward and settles into Valtore's seat.

"I want the first order of business to be the immediate evacuation of the children of the village and their mothers to Myth Drannor."

*Ravossel nods as well.* I agree as well.

*Then she pauses for a moment.*

But the questions is how, if at all.

*with a soft sigh.* We all know the dead walker mages can spot magically cloaked persons.

*Ravossel then looks over at Bryanna.* Has any one checked for vampire, or shade spies?  The last time we had such a gathering, a vampire spy was in the meeting room with us all.
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:45 pm

Asha listens to peoples ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Dale War Council Meeting RP Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next