Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShinigamiGod

avatar

Posts : 547
Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:12 pm

At the evening those who remain within Shadowdale Hospital could hear someone knocking in the door silently. Would they open the door, a woman with poor green clothes, similiar to those given to people living within Chauntea temple would stand. She appears to be around 40 years old , with quite tired expression on her face yet with faint but bit nervous smile.
Would someone ask why does she want enter , she would reply.
- Greetings, my name is Victoria. The honored priestess of Torm Lira asked me to help to tend to those who suffered during horriable assault yesterday....*she would sigh at that.*  I've brought some flowers, medical supplies , few books and dolls I've made myself....*she would look down and blush*
-S-sorry I can't do much to help those suffering than just that...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2013-11-23

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:34 pm



Sister Laura opened the door and peered outward. She was a little more fresh than the other healers. She hadn't seen what they had seen. She was not there for the vampires. Her eyes moved over the care package.

"That is very kind of you, Miss Victoria." She said quietly, it was late at night and noise carried easily in town. "There are many at the House of Plenty still...but we do have some here. I heard..what happened. I think we could all use all the help we can muster."

She opened the door wider for her to enter if she wished.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

avatar

Posts : 547
Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:06 am

*She would quietly and shyly enter the building* - Sorry that I've came too late, it took much more time to prepare than I've expected. *She would look around while speaking in low voice to you* -Thank you for letting me in, miss Laura. *she would smile faintly* -What should I start to do?
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2013-11-23

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:25 pm


Laura took a deep breath in as she thought. Battles and assaults on the town always meant she was going to have some busy nights ahead of her. There was a lot on her list, and she wasn't certain where Victoria should start.

She supposed the best place to begin, was Victoria herself. She wasn't certain how to go about asking without sounding a bit judgmental, so she just cut to the chase.

"Are you a healer, Miss? Do you have any proper training? What are your talents?"

Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

avatar

Posts : 547
Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Well..*she would consider and blush while looking down with sad expression* I am afraid I do not possess magic abilities or something....But pristess Lira told that I could at least give some care and perhaps moral support to people as healing of their damaged spirit after those dire events will be helpful...I can make use of healing kits, and I can entertain them.Also I've brought some flowers and made toys myself....*she would bite her lower lip, knowing how pathetic does she sound* I've j-just heard that there are children so I've thought it might cheer them up a bit.....
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2013-11-23

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:41 am


"It's alright if you are not a healer. We need work of all sorts." Laura said as she lead her through the commons room. "I will warn you, most of the work here is not very glamorous. If you wish to entertain the patients, you may...but what we really need is menial work."

She opened the door to the main hall and continued on. The hems of her skirts swished softly in the echo of the stone halls. The first hall into the hospital was a maze, winding its way around to the first intersection and set of doors. She stopped at the end of the hall as it split to carry to the left, or to the right.

"What we really need, if you do wish to help. Is laundry." She said honestly. "But if you wish to spend time with the patients that is welcome as well. Most are in the common exam room." She said, motioning to the left. "If you want to help with keeping the hospital in order, the maintenance closet and laundry area is over there." She said, moving her arm to the right.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

avatar

Posts : 547
Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:37 am

*Victoria would nod with a faint smile on her lips* - Don't worry , miss Laura. I am used to do some labour in the past, so I guess I will start with laundry and making place cleaner a bit. I guess I might start , right now if you don't mind?*she would move toward the place you've pointed her toward* And thank you for letting me help.I do really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

avatar

Posts : 547
Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:02 pm

*for the next few days she would work around , cleaning the corridors and helping with any other errands she might be given throughout day. Before the evening if she would have time for this, woman would try to spend some time with those injured, telling them stories if they wished to or listening to them if they are willing to share some of their inner feelings to her.She would leave the hospital with start of the night, those who would take a look over her face, might guess that woman do not have a lot of hours in bed.*
Back to top Go down
StrawberryBlonde

avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2014-12-01

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Lira Fry returns to the hospital and looks til she finds Victoria. 

"This is wonderful!"  The priestess beams at her and offers one of her ungainly courtesies to Victoria. "I think you have been a big help to sister Laura. It is always a grand thing to have an extra pair of hands - as well as an ear to listen to you."  She looked around, noting the clean linens, the swept floors, and the greetings given by the patients who had come to know Victoria. 

"Fortunately we are getting people healed, and we'll not have as many people to take care of, so could I ask you to change your efforts?  We're going to set up the work camp and hire on beggars and any willing hands who can work on the construction west of town." Lira smiled and bounced happily on her toes.  "So can you pursue this matter with the Harvest Mistress and see about donations of food and clothing for these workers? I think we can make a difference for some of these folks."  The priestess hesitated a moment then went on in a lowered voice. 

"Also, while you are arranging deliveries and setting up some distribution, could you keep your eyes and ears open on the workers there?  I'd like to make sure this is working out, and it would be a bad thing if there were any negative impact to the integrity of what we build due to..." She paused a moment. "Due to any problems with the work staff". 

"Is this something you'd be willing to take on, Victoria?" Lira smiled but watched the older woman's face for any reaction.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

avatar

Posts : 547
Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:39 am

*She would meet Lira with a warm yet tired smile on her face as she has just finished cleaning up the chambers* -Oh, Miss Lira -*smiles*- It's great to see you here. Yes, I am glad that more and more people are getting into their life settled in a usual way...well as much as this possible due to the circumstances. As about this matter, I am already preparing a letter to Harvest Mother Sophia. *As you speak about beggears she would consider with thoughtful expression on her face and finally say* -
Well only people I used to keep an eye on were children before....Though *smiles faintly* I've spoken with sir Daelrick and he voluntereed to help me to inspire those people to work toward better future. He is a man of kind heart and true gentleman so if he agrees to help me with this task I suppose I am able to accomplish it. Now, before I send letter, would you like to have some tea or meal?
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2013-11-23

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:21 pm


Sister Laura keeps to herself, letting them discuss things privately. She is about the hospital, occasionally passing by as she moves from exam room to exam room, popping in and out as patients and people walk into the hospital.

She does duck into the conversation to say hello. She takes the time to greet Victoria each time she comes into the hospital and she is there.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

avatar

Posts : 547
Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:32 pm

*As sister Laura passes near them while Lira and Victoria talking, woman would greet her and wave closer*- Oh, great to meet you, sister Laura*smiles faintly* I hope you are alright....*she would sighs somehow heavily* I am sorry if my last ...monologue made you have a harsh time...Old people like me often might become quite...depressive from time to time. I do believe that you already know Priestess Lira , don't you? She asked me to thank you for your great help to people in the Shadowdale....but since we all three gathered in the same place, I guess she can say it straightly *smiles warmly*
Back to top Go down
StrawberryBlonde

avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2014-12-01

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:20 am

Lira covers her mouth with one hand briefly then smiles. "I certainly do know Laura. She's quite a wonderful person and the mainstay of the hospital here. If I knew of an Ilmateri cleric hereabouts I would be recommending her for full priesthood without any qualms."  She nodded to the probably mortified Laura then again to Victoria. 

"It's folk like you two that will help this town stand. It's not just the brawny fighters and the clever wizards that defend us, but the good honest people doing the tasks that need to be done."
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

avatar

Posts : 654
Join date : 2012-11-07
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:07 pm

A hooded figured draped head to toe in Yellow would arrive at the Hospital, keeping his tone low he would ask to speak with Sister Laura.
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2013-11-23

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:41 am


Sister Laura is an easy find in the hospital, she walks into the commons room when summoned, dusting off her hands and smoothing over her dress.

"Hello, I'm Sister Laura. How can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

avatar

Posts : 654
Join date : 2012-11-07
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:40 am

He would give her a simple nod, greeting her.
"Greeting Sister Laura, I have been asked to report here to aid you and the Hospital, by High Dawnlord Kinn. I am Garren."
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

avatar

Posts : 547
Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:52 pm

*As she does her usual work in hospital, she would approach the two and greet them. Looking over Garren with curiousty, she would ask * - What have brought you here, sir?
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2013-11-23

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:50 am


Laura blinked in surprise. Why was Cleo sending people to shadowdale? She assumed they would be overworked with all the refugees in Myth. It was a pleasant surprise, but still a surprise.

"Welcome Sir Garren. Please, come in." She looks to Victoria, then back to Garren curious herself for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

avatar

Posts : 654
Join date : 2012-11-07
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:25 pm

"I have been issued orders at the request of High Dawnlord Kinn, that I am to offer any aid required by you Humbled Matron. As for why, it is unclear but I do not question his actions. he would not ask us to do anything without having a reason for such." He stops for a moment then chuckles low to himself before continuing "Is there anything that the Dawn can do to aid you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.   

Back to top Go down
 
A woman with relativly big bag in hands knocks into the doors of the Hospital.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 110426 Lee Yong Dae’s ideal woman is not f(x)’s Sulli, but SNSD’s YoonA
» An overly plump woman emerges...
» A Woman Outside the House of Plenty
» Four Paladin and crazy woman
» Wonder Woman: A Hero's Journey

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: