Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The arrival

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vall Moon

avatar

Posts : 3622
Join date : 2012-02-17
Age : 39
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: The arrival   Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:26 pm

a tall man approaches the gate of Shadowdale coming from the forests. From some distance its visible he is dressed in a dirty breastplate marked by recent batles, a full helmet with a good opening in the face, and his sword remains sheated. But as the man comes closer his face reveal him as an elf. The elf than looks to the sentry, his Blue cloak dancing like a banner by the strong winds and eventually reveals a red bird depicted on it.

- I am Nadin Moonbolt, Keeper of Myth Drannor, I come representing the conciul of the City of Songs by the will of our Grace coronal Ilsevele, and the army of Myth Drannor with the bless of the Arms Major Traar Audark. I bring reinforcements; we fought drow and undeads to arrive here today and we have no time to lose.

after Nadin speech several dozens of elves start to leave their camouflage in forest and approach the gate waiting for it to be opened. The elves are dirty and show signs of battle too.
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

avatar

Posts : 1443
Join date : 2014-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The arrival   Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:49 pm

The Guard on the gate offers a bow of his head in respect. "The Acting Commander, a young Woman named Asha has made arrangements for you, in the skull inn if you need to eat, otherwise you can find her in there, in the first back meeting room she has taken over as her prefured place of work when she is not out and about the town. You men are welcome to a free meal too, she has made arrangments to feed you all.
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

avatar

Posts : 4604
Join date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The arrival   Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:38 am

After Nadin presented himself more and more fully armed elves emerge from the forests to join the two Akh´Velahr encampments outside Shadowdale... The numbers in the camps soon swell to double their size as more and more tents are set up.

Some of them are wounded and have blood on their armor, obviously only recently having fought some battles.
Back to top Go down
ewayneself



Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The arrival   Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:56 am

Dressed in ordinary clothes, but his Councilor's Pin plainly visible, a boyish-looking priest nears the gathering, but keeps his distance. When Nadin chances to see him, Cleo signals a hello and approaches. "Keeper, it's good to see you. Please, when you have settled in, let us have a brief meeting. We've much to discuss. I'll be waiting at the Inn."
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

avatar

Posts : 4604
Join date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The arrival   Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:12 am

Arkerym Starspell, the Moonelf in charge of the Akh´Velahr stationed just outside Shadowdale would enter the town with him.. informing him of some urgent matters discreetly. (PM send)
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

avatar

Posts : 3622
Join date : 2012-02-17
Age : 39
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The arrival   Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:49 am

ADM Lightforge wrote:
The Guard on the gate offers a bow of his head in respect. "The Acting Commander, a young Woman named Asha has made arrangements for you, in the skull inn if you need to eat, otherwise you can find her in there, in the first back meeting room she has taken over as her prefured place of work when she is not out and about the town. You men are welcome to a free meal too, she has made arrangments to feed you all.

The elf nods politely back and answers: - I will see about this later, preferentially later today or in last case tomorrow as I have some urge considering the circunstances, still I have to meet my officers first. Unfortunatelly I will have to refuse the invite for a meal, as I prefer to do this in camp with all my men, and I'm certain the Inn isn't prepared for our numbers, but please return my thanks for the offer.
The new commander you mentioned, I don't know lady Asha, she is from one of the elders families or she was indicated by them?

DM Carbuncle wrote:
After Nadin presented himself more and more fully armed elves emerge from the forests to join the two Akh´Velahr encampments outside Shadowdale... The numbers in the camps soon swell to double their size as more and more tents are set up.

Some of them are wounded and have blood on their armor, obviously only recently having fought some battles.

Nadin designates one nilaa to check the health of all men and establish priorities to be healed, none is to be left unatended.
- Akh'Velahr, move to the camp, use very well your deserved rest as unfortunatelly it can't be long.

ewayneself wrote:
Dressed in ordinary clothes, but his Councilor's Pin plainly visible, a boyish-looking priest nears the gathering, but keeps his distance. When Nadin chances to see him, Cleo signals a hello and approaches. "Keeper, it's good to see you. Please, when you have settled in, let us have a brief meeting. We've much to discuss. I'll be waiting at the Inn."

Nadin nods to Cleophus and grins slightly. - I prefer to do this in our camp, you are a conciullor of Myth Drannor and no one will deny you access. Please come and join us there.

DM Carbuncle wrote:
Arkerym Starspell, the Moonelf in charge of the Akh´Velahr stationed just outside Shadowdale would enter the town with him.. informing him of some urgent matters discreetly. (PM send)

Nadin listen with much atention to the Arkerym and nods. - Thank you arkerym, very well done, I came to help you with the best I can, rest assured.
Back to top Go down
ewayneself



Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The arrival   Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:59 am

Once things are settled a bit, Cleo enters the camp full of elves. He keeps his attention on the Keeper, so as not to see any reactions from the soldiers. When they've reached the Keeper's private tent, Cleo tells what he knows.

((PM being sent))


Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

avatar

Posts : 4604
Join date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The arrival   Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Cleo, as a well known councillor, would be treated with respect by the Akh'Velahr Soldier as he is escorted to Keepers tent... He would notice, however, one or two Gold and Wild elves regarding him very coldly and distanced.
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

avatar

Posts : 1443
Join date : 2014-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The arrival   Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:39 pm

Nadin wrote:
The elf nods politely back and answers: - I will see about this later, preferentially later today or in last case tomorrow as I have some urge considering the circunstances, still I have to meet my officers first. Unfortunatelly I will have to refuse the invite for a meal, as I prefer to do this in camp with all my men, and I'm certain the Inn isn't prepared for our numbers, but please return my thanks for the offer.
The new commander you mentioned, I don't know lady Asha, she is from one of the elders families or she was indicated by them?

It happened after the last battle,we lost our past commander as well as meny others, Asha lost her huband in that battle too, and she is activing as an envoy to them, she can explain more when you and her meet sir.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

avatar

Posts : 3622
Join date : 2012-02-17
Age : 39
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The arrival   Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:46 am

DM Carbuncle wrote:
Cleo, as a well known councillor, would be treated with respect by the Akh'Velahr Soldier as he is escorted to Keepers tent... He would notice, however, one or two Gold and Wild elves regarding him very coldly and distanced.

As Cleo enters he would notice Nadin is occupied writing something in a parchment. He would receive him with a polite smile. - Please my friend have a seat.

ADM Lightforge wrote:
Nadin wrote:
The elf nods politely back and answers: - I will see about this later, preferentially later today or in last case tomorrow as I have some urge considering the circunstances, still I have to meet my officers first. Unfortunatelly I will have to refuse the invite for a meal, as I prefer to do this in camp with all my men, and I'm certain the Inn isn't prepared for our numbers, but please return my thanks for the offer.
The new commander you mentioned, I don't know lady Asha, she is from one of the elders families or she was indicated by them?

It happened after the last battle,we lost our past commander as well as meny others, Asha lost her huband in that battle too, and she is activing as an envoy to them, she can explain more when you and her meet sir.

- A difficult time to be promoted, she must be a woman with much resolution to accept the responsability despiste such loss... well, the people of Shadowdale are renowed by their inner force, no coincidence one of the first dales to join the crusade to free Cormanthor of the evil forces gathering around. Wich battle was this sentry, that claimed the life of her husband, and what is his name?
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

avatar

Posts : 1443
Join date : 2014-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The arrival   Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:13 pm

His name was Tabius Wyrmbane, and yes she is doing all she can for us, between me an you... I think perhaps it is a bit too much for her, she never seems to get any sleep, heh yet amazing never shows it. You can find her in the inn in the back room meeting area. Knowing her she's already aware of you and will meet you half way to the inn.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

avatar

Posts : 3622
Join date : 2012-02-17
Age : 39
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The arrival   Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:41 am

ADM Lightforge wrote:
His name was Tabius Wyrmbane, and yes she is doing all she can for us, between me an you... I think perhaps it is a bit too much for her, she never seems to get any sleep, heh yet amazing never shows it. You can find her in the inn in the back room meeting area. Knowing her she's already aware of you and will meet you half way to the inn.

*Nadin listens carefully the sentry and finally nods with a polite and reassuring grin* Yes, a lot of weight to anyone shoulders, specially with the undeads threats of attack, and this is why we are here sentry, to help the good people of Shadowdale.

*The elf join the others in the provisory elven camp and would listen carefully his officers and concillor Cleophus. Before he leaves his tent to meet with Asha he stops to scribe something in a scroll*
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

avatar

Posts : 1443
Join date : 2014-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The arrival   Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:23 am

On his way to meet her, as the gate Guard had said, he would bump into Asha on the way, Walking upto him, Nadin may get the idea from looking upon her that here was indeed a woman that did not get alot of sleep, offering a respectful incline of her head the young commander would say. "Welcome, please come, we have much to discuss, Let us retire too the inn where we can talk in one of the meeting rooms."
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

avatar

Posts : 3622
Join date : 2012-02-17
Age : 39
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The arrival   Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:35 pm

*The elf returns the gesture* please lead the way acting commander. ((Continue in pm))
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

avatar

Posts : 3622
Join date : 2012-02-17
Age : 39
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The arrival   Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:42 pm

A magically sealed letter is delivered to Aureco Arivaela'ruar ((PM sent))
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

avatar

Posts : 3604
Join date : 2011-09-21
Age : 30
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The arrival   Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:49 pm

A sealed letter is delivered to Keeper Nadin Moonbolt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The arrival   

Back to top Go down
 
The arrival
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Time Masters Arrival (Open to all)
» the big arrival! (ok not THAT big)
» New Arrivals at the Orphanage
» New Arrival! (Open to all)
» Serious: New World arrival, Anubis pirates take on Neteros ((Open to all Anubis pirates))

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: