Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeneize

PostSubject: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:17 am

It is a snowy and cool evening in Castle Krag. Amidsts the snowy and pine-tree covered fields of the village beyond the keep, a woman wrapped in a warm, black tunic keeps vigil over a boy that sits in the snow before her, playing and building forms with the snow. The boy is also wrapped in a warm, black attire, his long black hair a mess of dirt and snow alike. The boy of apparently between 3 to 5 years old seems to be enjoying himself indeed, while the woman stands but a few feet away from him, her green gaze fixed upon the child.

The woman can be recognized as being one of the clergy of Bane, none but Trusted Servant Acaria Tharn.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:10 am

A female figure wearing grey leathers and furs could be seen approaching up the path, hood up and with a thick scarf covering her lower face from the winters bite. As the female figure nears, her icey blue eyes could be seen moving from the child to the woman keeping vigil, slowly a gloved hand would reach up to her mask to tug it down, it being polite an all. The female before the Trusted Servent could be seen to be a human lass aroung twenty winters, give or take a few, pale skin with faint blone hair, the fringe of which poking out, so was not pretty, or ugly, all in all very common to look at. Offering a polite nod, the strangler finally speaks. "Clever child there building like that, be he yours?"
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:51 am

The woman lifts her cold green eyes to the new comer and nods. "Yes he is, and you are?" She regards her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:22 am

Pushing back her hood to fully reveal herself.

Keen eyes rapidly move over the female before her taking in how she looks and what she is wearing, a small incline of the head being given none the less.

"Kari be me name, I be on the right path up younder *she motions towards the keep* to the nearest Temple of the Lord of Terror aye? Her accent was not from around these parts, she had a faint Rashimani edge to her accent if anything.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:52 pm

The woman stares at the stranger for a moment, after all they were in the village behind Castle Krag, which meant that she had to have come through the castle to have reached where the woman and the child were currently. Nevertheless, she nodded. She wasn't up to deal with petty deceptions, nor to ruin the fun of her boy.

"Yes you are on the right track" Is all she states while she watches the woman.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Kari it seems got lost at some point in a snow storm them.... yes.... in either case the blond girl would offer a nod of thanks before looking once more at the child again. "Thankyou, a good day to you an your little one. Kari says before wondering off towards the temple.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:36 pm

Acaria watches the departing woman till she's out of sight before her eyes fall back down to the boy before her, who innocently continues to play in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:51 pm

Entering the temple, Kari would pay her respects at the alter before sitting down on one of the benches and waiting for a member of the clergy to become free enough for her to approach, or one of them to approach her.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:19 pm

A few winters later, the priestess is once again seen roaming the snowy peaks of the Village behind the Keep; observing in Vigil as two teenagers; a boy and a girl, amuse themselves with building structures out of snow on the ground for amusement purposes. All three of them appear to be clad in heavy leathers of deep obsidian black with trims of various shades of dark greens. The late twenty's woman keeps an eye out for wilderness that may emanate from the nearby pine woods, otherwise she maintains her attention on the children.
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:31 pm

A tall dark figure clad in armor approaches from the distance, a slow and steady pace to stand a few feet behind her. With a smile, he watches the children, choosing not to announce is presence. Simply enjoying the sight of the little Banites at play in the snow. The serenity of the cold wind howling over the peaks and the snows. After a long moment, Malik clears his throat, speaking, his chin lifted just slightly.

"Watchful Sister Felo-..." Stopping himself with a little growl, he's annoyed with himself using the wrong name. Ever the perfectionist.
"Ahem. Tharn... I must admit, I do envy you. The miracle of life, new souls of our plane of existence. It has been some time since we spoke at length. How fare you?"
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:16 pm

Hearing the voice a few paces behind her, the woman turns around and steps towards her left a few paces, before she allows herself to fall to her left knee, bowing her head. "Black Fang, and yes it has, I fare very well; the frightful and most watchful hand of the Lord has kept me and my family well. I trust it has been the same for you"
The children stop their gameplay as they turn their heads towards their mother then to the fellow that was nearby, promptly slowly yet steadily making it to their mother's side and falling to their knees, bowing their heads in polite silence.
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:34 am

Before making any move to make them stand, he takes a moment to reply to the question, politely nodding once. "Life takes us many strange and desolate places. That Krag would be one of them, was not unpredictable. Much has changed. But my purpose and servitude is as clear and devout as ever."
Extending a clawed black gauntlet, he motions for the two young ones to rise. "Arise, children, and tell me your names. The snow is cold, and I would not want you to get sick with so much life ahead of you. What powers do you dream of?" Waiting in the lingering silence for a moment, Malik then nods to Acaria, allowing her to stand as well and runs a few gauntlet covered fingers through his beard.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:27 am

The two kids rise in synchronization, snow dropping down their feet from their legs. They stare in silence as the clergyman speaks; then once he commands them; they answer. "Frederic is my name, sir, and I dream of the power to serve the Church of the Dark Lord and smith blades with the fiery green blessings of the Lord; so that all his armies may carry his divine flames as they crush our enemies" The young brown haired boy speaks before there comes the reply of the younger girl at his side whose long red hair dances slightly along the cool breeze of the evening.
Oceana; my lord. I dream of serving the Church and of bringing to this world more followers for his cause. I wish to prove worthy of wielding his divine might."

Then they grow both silent, sometime during the speech Acaria had noticed the allowance from the Tiefling to rise, to which she inclined her head and promptly rose to her feet to stand watch as her former master and tutor in the teachings of Bane conversed with her children.
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:02 am

The Black Fang listens to the children attentively, his green eyes focused on them as he lets them finish without interruptions. Once they are done, he answers them both in order. First, looking at the older brother of the couple. "Frederic. That sounds like a noble and profitable profession. One of the Templar skilled in craftsmanship should be able to offer you an apprenticeship if you prove that you are strong enough."
His eyes slowly turn to the girl, and the corner of his mouth twitches in to a smile for a brief moment before he speaks. "Oceana, you seem like you are your mothers daughter indeed. Listen well to her wisdom and learn from her. If you are really lucky, perhaps you will be my apprentice as she once was."
That same piercing gaze is slowly directed Acaria, then back to the children. "Go back to playing children. I will speak to your mother now for a moment." Next, Malik waits for the children to take their leave, and for the two Banite Clerics to be alone and undisturbed.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:00 pm

The two teens bow their heads respectfully to the Black Fang as they are dismissed, returning to their playground, albeit they appear to be much more aware of their surroundings now that they've been acquainted with the presence of the High Rank Clergyman nearby.

Acaria for her part turns her eyes to the Tiefling, patiently waiting.
Back to top Go down
Deathcrush

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:15 am

With the children having left, he sets his piercing gaze on Acaria, looking her over. He cants his head to the side in thought for a brief moment, then again straightens as he starts speaking. "You are both their mother, and a trusted Banite Priestess... They are about old enough to begin training. More importantly, what will happen to my old student, once she no longer has two children to care for? What does the Dread Lord have in store for your future, Watchful Sister?"
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:28 pm

"I will go where I am needed Blackfang, the bid of my betters is above all else. Be it here or back in Thay." She replies soon afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...   

Back to top Go down

Amidsts the snowy peaks of Castle Krag...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1