Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Doing Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:38 am

An elf peeks his head into the main door and looks around a bit. He sloooooowly steps his way inside and approaches the nearest guard.

"Good ev- morn-...errr...*mumbles to himself* what time of day is it? Hello! May I speak the prisoners, please?"
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:00 am

The Guard perks an eyebrow.

"Which one, who are you and what is the nature of the visit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:26 am

"The one that's innocent. Eh-heh."

The hooded elf forces a smile.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:21 am

*If those two haven't left already, her glare would look over raven haired woman*So....did you really expect your greatest failure and proof that even that imagine you try to present yourself to be has a dirty and merciless nature inside to die without even giving a chance to say a word...
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:00 am

At dawn's first light, the ex-Sheriff and now Deputy Sheriff, Alexander, enters the compound. He greets no one in passing, not even the slightest nod of the head or the faintest of a grunt. Heavy boot steps echo down the halls, as he walks with a confident and hasty stride. He masks his limp in his right side, as he makes haste down the halls.

When reaches the cell, now containing the prisoner Sandra, he halts. His eyes narrow, peering at the captured contained in the room. He clears his throat with a deep grunt. If the heavy step of clanging armour was not enough to alert one of his presence, he made it a point to be heard now. He waits expectantly, looking to Sandra. . .
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:15 am

*After she was left by the two previous visitors , woman could be seen spending her time speaking to herself imtitating different voices. As someone enters, she would stop, looking him over.Her face would give odd grimace and she would blink few times as if trying to connect the reality before her with her mind and after all she would force her lips to strench in some weird attempt to smile*Well....It seems this day we've changed roles , haven't we? And by the great irony it seems that I was given almost similiar treatment even....except for the maiming.....Good....*she looks around not sure which day it is now* Day? Evening? Alexander.
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:31 am

He stares hard and long at the confined woman. "Morning," he replies. His voice is tired and low. He rubs at even more tired eyes, and scratches the tip of his nose in idle "Have ye eaten?" He asks with a genuine care and concern to his voice. He mutters under a warm breath. "Can't say I've eaten today . . . "
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:42 am

Of course I did.I guess.For some reason during last few weeks that became my only sort of events happening in my life.Can't even say that's different from what used to be for several monthes before....*tilts head to the side and chuckles hysterically* With only difference that it required to seek for food in the wilds.So in general my life hasn't even changed so much.
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:20 pm

Fincaen Londrulen wrote:
"The one that's innocent. Eh-heh."

The hooded elf forces a smile.

If you mean the half drow, he was released a few days ago, now move along.

@ Alexander Lewenhart

The nearest Guard looks over at him before watching the exchange. "Militaman, you know this woman then then?" The guardsman says cocking his head, Alex might notice how he was called a Militaman and not Deputy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:03 pm

"Right, right. Thank you for your help!"

The elf slooooooowly makes his way out just as cautiously as he came in.
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:06 am

He continues to stare at Sandra, as if figuring out a puzzle with one too few pieces. His brows knit, nose wrinkles, and his eyes shut for a moment. His face and posture relax with the faintest of a breath, a sigh. "Hasn't changed much, eh? Lass, ye are behind bars for a crime against Shadowdale and Her people. At least out in the wilds, ye were free. Free to roam and do as ye please; a free person and spirit," the knight of the wild shakes his head a slight. "It matters not, friend. I promised to try to return the favour, and I shall. . . " He turns on a heel and starts to leave but pauses mid-step. He looks over his broad shoulder. He glances to Sandra with a sad and sympathetic glint in his eye, but it was lost the moment he jerked his head forward. "I'll get ye and I something both to eat, lass."

Alexander looks to the guard, as he is questioned. Pinned to the pelt that was always draped over his shoulders was the badge of the Sheriff's office, the Deputy-Sheriff. He narrows his eyes a slight as he is falsely addressed. A rare emotion twists his saddened and worn face. His lips quirk into that of a smile.

"Aye, she saved my life," he states in bold gratitude. The smile, as quick as it were, fades.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:54 am

*chuckles* Wow....how interesting....paladin who actually keeps promises given...that might end interesting.....*she would slide finger along her neck and chuckle grimly. It doesn't appear she is completely one with her mind here yet...though slowly getting back as a glimpse of fear appears because of heavy considirations about what about to possibly happen.
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:16 am

Minutes pass, and Alexander once more strides down the hall. Plated boots click, clack, and clank against the stonework. He carries two plates, each in one hand. The smell of a freshly made breakfast waft throughout the air. The scents of bacon and egg and toasted bread fill the room, as he returns to the holding cell of Sandra. He slips the meal to her, and takes a single step back "Eat," he instructs with a deep grunt.

He scarfs down his food hungrily, the remains of his breakfast dotting his beard and face. He wipes at his face with his right hand. The hand itself is massive and meaty in size, calloused, and with hair up to his knuckles. He was missing his middle finger, cut off completely. His appetite satisfied, he waits for Sandra.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:37 am

*she ends near half of the plate and exhales heavily*Thank you.By this day I really missed at least someone joining my lunch.Despite all the circumstances.*She currently wears her prison rags, despite she looks quite exhausted but indeed very strong still.You could notice that part of her skin covered with several scars , long and wide, it seems like whole her body covered with it , aswell as with tatooes* Haven't you tried to seek priest to fix that...?*she looks over her palm *
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:57 am

"Ehh," was his response. "Never healed right after that day, in truth." Alexander grows silent for the moment, his mind wandering to not-so-distant memories. His face, with the ever-lasting frown upon his face, deepens with sadness and a hint of anger. A sigh escapes his lips with the quick shake of the head.

"Ye don't need to thank me. After all what ye did, and have done, ye are just a person. Showing a little common courtesy between fellow man and woman, is what separates us from them. I would treat you as I would wish to be treated, not like some mistreated hound. Any man, woman, or beast is capable of Redemption. Remember that, lass." Green eyes stare at her. His face is stern and rigid, but his eyes show softness and a hint of care. "Is there anything ye need? Clothing or books to read?"
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:10 pm

*Chuckles*I would not mind my blade and armor...and...the mask.*she says thoughtfully*I need it.Though I doubt you will be allowed to get anything of that.....Hmm...You know what's bad in being a simple soldier with absolutely no magical abilities or any sort of supernatural power to possess?*she lifts head up and chuckles* Our value.I still recall some other deserter who used to hide in the House of Redemption and dissappeared.I wonder what his current fate is. Aside from all the others who could escape the Black Hand and then switch sides without actual effort by putting a fake smile and using slippery tongue to pretend to become people with good intentions I have put myself in some sort of trap by that.They could uphold their imagine of being true paragons of what is called "goodness" in our realms just because they had any sort of powers to uphold this imagine.Yet....With all these celestial entinities, demons and devils we completely forget that our world includes those who are pretty much far from dealing with these things and understand them.....*chuckles grimly* The truth is , that ....I do not really think that most people here need to seek for redemption...Those who act simply because the nature of the whole humanity is just that.Adapt or be destroyed.Yet it seems that Black Hand left a lot here.....Espesially their disability to see people more than their mistakes.And disability to see reasons behind their actions.And a wish to have someone to blame for all of their failures to enjoy his or her blood, just to plead the crowd which has forgotten anything but the pain.
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:50 pm

He listens to the woman talk, his head dipped as ears tune in. He rubs his hands together, feeling the rough skin of his own hard-working hands.

"Aye, ye are right about a soldier having no value. We are but the pawns in the grander scale of a game of lanceboard, but it matters not. Gods and powers above alike can strip ye of magic and of powers great, but they can never strip ye of your own self-worth and your own self-value as a person. Those are yours, and those are true."

The world is constantly battling, good versus evil, chaos versus law. It matters not what side ye claim to choose, only what side ye actually fight for. The deceivers and usurpers will be punished for their lies in time. No one escapes their past. No one escapes. . . Judgement."

He pauses, letting the words sink in before he continues.
"Those ye speak of, they do not speak of Redemption. They speak a falseness, from an even false heart. Do not let the actions of a few sully your thoughts on who is truly out there to help ye, Sandra. Like the sands of time, and the rivers of old, the world is ever-changing, as is the people who walk within it's boundaries."

He reaches into his satchel, drawing out an old book with a worn leather cover. He steps forth, taking a kneel before the bars of the cell. He slips the book through the space between the iron bars. "Take this. Read through it at least once. If ye don't find it's teachings to help ye in your plight, then I apologise, but I have failed ye as a friend, and as a person. Do whatever your heart desires with it's pages and it's knowledge, but be known, this was my fathers," he softly speaks, rising to stand. "Thank ye for the talk, Sandra. I would like to speak to ye at least one more time before ye are Judged."

He bows his head, and takes his leave with utmost haste.

The book he leaves is titled 'The Triad'. Within it's bound contents, the book teaches about Torm, The True, the God of Duty and Service; Tyr, the Just, the God of Justice; and Ilmater, the Merciful, the God of Mercy. A note is left within the back cover of the book. It reads as follows:

The note:

Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Thanks....*chuckles*Though I doubt that feelings toward me will make any sort of trial justified....*she would take the page and nods*Feel free to drop by....I guess I will be here, mostly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   

Back to top Go down

Doing Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2