HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Doing Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Doing Time   Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:07 pm

Only for those players in jail or who have are apart of the milita and have authority to enter the jail.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:31 pm

*For the next few hours of imprisoment, woman would simply lay on the bench and start to talk silently with herself with a creeping smile on tired pale face*
Back to top Go down
The Isolated Mage

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:20 am

Sidrig awoke to the hiss of whispers from the guards discussing their daily duties that sharply echoed from the stone corridors and walls in the stale windowless air, he found it distasteful to be subdued and imprisoned by racially inferior humans; he muttered under his breath while His eyes busily took in his still new surroundings.

His eyes finally resting, He stopped to notice it’s oh so refine features around him, The cells walls accurately measured and made manifest by the skill of architects and stone masons, its walls were worn and vandalized however; mostly beginning at six feet from the ground the wall was littered with tally marks, drawings and words of various languages, most he surmised to be offensive in nature. After running a hand over his dreaded hair and pushing a few out of the way of his face he eyed the extravagant linen potato sacks that are his prison clothes. He let out a sigh of frustration only to stop short to listen to his growling stomach. “Hmm, I bet I know what it is for breakfast” he grumbled resting a hand gently over his stomach that seemed to cry louder with every passing second. Remember the woman in the cell next to him he quickly grows quiet, not wanting to further agitate her into another fit of yelling or rambling, it was a wonder Sidrig even entered reverie, he dare not set her off again.

Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:10 am

Around six in the morning a guard would arrive, young lass with large blue eyes and wild blond blue hair and with one of those overly cheerful voices that was just annoying, in her hands she held a tray containing breakfast. "Good morning! For breakfast you get to enjoy some buttered bread with chicken soup and a cup of the finest pressed apple juice, me names Shyanna, an if you want anything though out the da, within reason mind you, just give me a holla!" she would say fliding the trays under under the doors. "sooo either of you want any books for reading?"
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:19 am

*awaking , she opens her pale eye and looks Shyanna over*I prefer stories to be told, to be honest...Had enough of dealing with papers during my life...So if you want to give me some company, feel free to come in for a party*she gives hystericall chuckle, lifting her eye patch showing empty hole in place of eye*
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:22 am

Shyanna perks an eyebrow at the display and her reply. "As much as I would simply love to, alas I have other duties im expected to do, although if you want I guess I could tell you both a small short story? "
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:24 am

Fine, go on.*she waves her palm in gesture to start* This place is the worst welcoming inn you could prepare for such a great hero as Raidriar, after all.So it might happen that story will give me a bit of...ehh....*gives a chuckle for no particular reason*.Relief?Entertaiment?
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:57 am

What ever you say Sandra." Shyanna says rolling her eyes, not buying the insane act.

"Once upon a time when the gods had only just finished making the world and none of the old hatrads had been forged yet that aside from the two sisters...."

Its clear that she just made the story up on the spot.
Back to top Go down
The Isolated Mage

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:20 am

Sidrig takes the tray of buttered bread, chicken soup and apple juice. while trying to keep the illusion of the stoic and cold Drow he nibbles the bread and sips the soup slightly, hoping to show his captors the unwavering spirit of his full blooded ilk, but gradually his hunger gives way and the nibbles quickly turns into a full bite followed by grabbing the ceramic bowl and lifting it near to his face, quickly eating several piping hot mouthfuls of soup, each spoonful burning the nerves of his tongue and numbing it slightly, the temperature doing little to deter Sidrig, his half-hearted attempts to cool his food by rudely blowing on it for short intervals does little to lessen the burn.

Already disappointed in him self for first taking and secondly foolishly eating the food, at a ridiculous pace no less, going as far as to sop the last of the broth with the lightly buttered bread. The idea of being poisoned did not sit well with Sidrig, the thought became overwhelming before being quelled with another thought. That maybe slowly suffocating in a cell at the mercy of a poison would be a slightly better alternative to a public torture and execution he may endure. Setting the bowl down onto the tray but fumbling and nearly sending the bowl to the floor before saving and firmly placing the bowl down on the try in his lap.

If the food did not contain the poison the juice certainly would he though to him self with a smirk before taking a sip. The tart and sweet taste of the apple juice brought him back to Toril and soothed the burns on his tongue, took his mind away from morbid possibilities. He had been in a position somewhat like this before but this time he was growing unsure of his fate, the last set of captors made it abundantly clear he was going to die, yet these humans feed him.

He sets the cup down on the tray in his lap then stands lifting the tray from his lap as he does before moving towards the iron bars, kneeling he gently slides the tray under the bars and stands upright, returning to the stone slab that served as his bed. Sitting down once again he looks to the occupied cell nearest him and listens to the story unfold. eventually the story becomes white noise in the sea of his reoccurring morbid thoughts.

"Is this the end? is this what it all led up to?" he said under his breath, his vision laying beyond the bars, beyond the steel portcullis door into the rest of the guard's chambers, Sidrig's mind's eye transfixed on imagery of freedom that he cannot grab physically.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:47 am

Not bad...*she responds.And then she starts to speak in the same way, trying to shape her voice in the same was as she was doing when used to wear disguise.*Perhaps it's time to tell you the tale about the birth of a honored Prince Rairdiar the only honored memeber of the crown of the wraith.I was born in harsh and wild land , covered by snow and harrased by harsh climate....*eye of person twitches as she start to talk*From my very early age I was destined to take the crown of this land and become a legitimate ruler of it.....But then I was betrayer by my brother and uncle who killed my father and blamed me in his death....I was hunted and on my white drake I've arrived here to gather my own army and return what belong to honored Raidriar....*person speaks*But then......*she opens eye wide and raises hands*I was turned into a woman by a whim of some mad wizard and my flesh was shaped in some odd sort of way so people...think I am someone else...Who I am not....And that's how I ended here....Wait....*person shakes and touches her face*Where is my face?I was wearing it!*she start to shout madly and looks over wrists.If antimagical bracers made from iron , person would start to hit the bars ((STR mod 22)) Return me my face!*she start to shout hysterically while hitting the bars*
((Disclaimer.Yeah, due several reasons I try to play mental health of this char damaged.Unfortunately, I've never felt such myself and not quite sure how to play such mind illness properly so it might seem unnatural from time to time.The main idea is that after making a new idenity to herself she started to believe her own deception from time to time.))
Back to top Go down
The Isolated Mage

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:05 am

Amidst the yelling and banging on the bars Sidrig stands up once more, his eyes fixed on Shyanna, slowing his pace and placing his hands on the bars just as slow, as if in deep thought. Carefully choosing his words with each passing second. "Shyanna, I'm curious and the guards have no patience, so you will suffice. How long do the guards generally hold you for questioning? I have done no wrong and wish that they would see that. I have business to attend to outside these confines" His almost genteel illusion he started out with quickly dissipates into a annoyed tone, impatient with the progress of legal proceedings.

"Though I should at least be thankful for feeding me and not killing me, yet." He grins adjusting weight his right leg as he stands.
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:19 pm

The girl looks to the half drow and cocks her head. "Mmmm well if what I heard is true, months.... Ha im just pulling your leg, you should be out in a niffy!, its just more the case of talking to people, making sure your not some master manipulating serial killer on the lose, you know, half baby eating monster an all!" She says with a wink, it was hard to tell with this recruit is she was being serious or taking the piss. "Tell you what! since you were so polite Ill go ask someone for you!"

OOC:

Under the command of Sargent Asha Ironoath, those of the Milita are permited to visit the Captives and offer them their meals, change of clothes, wash basin and brush as well as take away the bucket containing any night soil, seeming Asha has done this so that she can spend more time with her Guardsmen on drills and talks of shadowdales defence. Milita personal are permitted to talk to the prisoners however asked to do so in a controlled, mature and professional way.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:03 pm

*After several days of being in cells woman gains some bits of her mind back once.Or whatever can be counted for her sanity.Her pale eye grimly looks around for half dhaerow, blinking few times.Then she checks her wrists and sighs looking down at braclets.This morning she starts from exercises, trying to do at least a bit of effort to keep her body in shape.Though, years of almost constant wearing of metallic plate over her body and carrying her ammunition made her constitution look similiar to those of great strenght.After this she sits on the bed and calls for water*Hmm...no visitors, no even my journal....*she looks around, looking over walls of new jail*Even this place has nothing to remember for me...I couldn't expect I would miss stalking the forests....at least had something occuring around....rarely...*she looks over each passing guard, then strenches her fingers, finger by finger and purses her lips in thought: Why did I do this?Walking right in jaw of the dracolich...which I haven't done even when Dread Templar tried to order me to....*she tilts her head from side to the side, catching herself on thought that she didn't truly care during this moment.A mistake, indeed this was, but what a second mistake , even that much horriable , dumb, illogical and stupid would mean for someone who has lost purpose in this life...
-Though....I've tried...*she says silently to herself , while her mind continies the thought*: Wouldn't those people be just as narrow minded as fanatics who took over Krag's castle they would see that I am both usefull and ...by the irony, trustworthy. Even those who claim to be the best of people need someone who do not rely on high morals before doing an action.Just because the society usually kept in order because someone has guts to take on a sort of dirty work.Dirty work....*she chuckles sadly* That's what I've used to do for whole my life....*she says to herself once again, trying to see if she can catch a reflection of her tired face in the bracer* For anybody else but me...I never gained anything but sufferings for doing what I was simply ordered....Yeah, I am not the best person in this world , but obviously I do not deserve such an end...*she sighs and yells*Dhaerow?! Are you there? I am bored.Let's play something.*she shakes her head trying to shoo off these tormenting thoughts about such a life full of sufferings and so pathetic and yet miserable end of it...Perhaps trusting those who offered hope just once was the greatest mistake of one who was taught that all hope is dead and noone should follow false lights as they will lead to only sufferings caused by the Maiden of Whip.What an irony that her servant ends up in such a trap.
Back to top Go down
The Isolated Mage

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:52 pm

Laying on the stone slab in reverie he is roused by Sandra's call of boredom, he opens a eye and tilts his head up to look in her direction letting out a silent sigh. "What? a game? I could tell you about a fun game." Sidrig sits up slowly adjusting to a sitting position where he raises both hands to rub his tired eyes before standing.

Slowly approaching the bars he places his hands on them, gripping them gently. "It's called, letting me have my smoke pipe and pouch and we have us a party, You human's aren't all bad. Fantastic things from Durpar and Veldorn in that pouch. I would imagine the guards here could use some loosening up. The gods know I could and you could too" He gives a mischievous fey grin looking at her through the bars.
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:53 pm

Later on a gaurd comes to release Sidrig, returning to him all of his items. "You have been cleared the charges of Murder and assisting a murder, you are free to go, I do recommend that in the future you strongly consider who you make your companions and who you work for.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Hey and what about me?I was just about to play a game.I guess you don't have the reason to keep me here.*she would tilt her head and look over guard , pointing over her eye under eyepatch.* Imagine that I am winking.
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:43 pm

The guard looks back.

"You will be processed in time."

The gaurd says before leaving with Sig
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:04 pm

Noone to speak then....huh....*She waves to the guard* Hey, you.Come here.Tell your "boss" that I want to see ex-sheriff Alexander.No doubt he would like to see me while I stay in this lovely town*chuckles*And if you happen to find a subtle boy named Kin, do the same.It's always good to have friends around.*gives hysterical laugh*
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:16 pm

Some days later a tired looking grey faced man comes before her cell.  He stands there briefly, his gaze upon a batch of paper work in his hands.  His gaze then flicks up from the writings to the woman.  "Good morning" his tone is disingenuous.  He looks back at his handful of papers flipping over the pages as he reads some words out aloud "Sword-hand Sandra...Zhentarim...Murderer...War criminal." He flips the pages back and looks at her again.  "You're a broken one aren't ya!  Allow me to predict your future.  With the case being built against you" He waves the pages in his hands slightly in gesture "You'll be taken before a jury of you peers and tried.  A formality really, you're a rabid dog and any court in this land will see that.  And like any rapid dog you will be put down!"

"That is were I come in.  Consider me your guardian angel.  If it hasn't escaped your attention there is a bit of a war going on outside these walls and we need arrow fodder.  It is my job to gather scum like you for a penal squad.  If, and that's a big hell damned if, ...you survive this war until we have dealt with it you will receive a full pardon for your crimes."

He pulls a stylus from a pouch, flips back a handful of pages. "So, Sandra, do I have your attention?"
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:07 pm

*she would lift her head up and smirk appear on her pale exhausted face* Rabid dog.....huh.Perhaps I really did fall into some sort of Beshaba's beloved since trying to swap my side took me even in a worse situation than it used before....Though.....Considiring all good hearted folk of Shadowdale would like to have my head removed from my shoulders and my truly great wish to continie my life without being chased by anybody who feels like it ....I guess I don't have a lot of choice truly?*she would tilt her head* Though, having me .....serving you that way would be definatly wiser than simply killing of one of the most talented blade wielders you can find around. I am listening.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Bryanna steps back having heard of Wester heading into the back. Still uncertain about the entire idea of using prisoners as troops, let alone secrecy under which the matter was considered. She enters in with the two.

"Not this one Colt. She can't be trusted. Why don't you start with a few lesser offenders and test your... program... I suppose we'll call it before you go straight for the lethal psychopaths?"
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:29 pm

"A lethal psychopath she may be, but I see past that.  This one was trained to kill and at this point her skills are a resource." He pulls a piece of paper from his bundle of paper work and hands it to Bryanna, it's the last letter from Acting Command Ironoath sent to him.  He taps the part with the 'Correctional collars'.  "She will be made to wear one and since you know her" he thumbs toward Sandra "I will put in a request that you be considered key personal so you know the command word"

He then scribbles Sandra's name with his stylus to his work.  "Thank you Sandra, your confiscated gear will be dyed yellow, an indication of who and what you are.  When your correctional collar arrives you will be put to work.  I suggest you get your rest.  Welcome to the Canaries"
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:06 pm

"Leave her in that cell until the Sargent gives special clearance on this one. I refuse to fight under Shadowdale's banner as long as she does, Colt. You and the Sargent can chose to have my blade or hers. I will not budge on this, and if I find her out of the cell it will be the end of her. Mark me, I swear this on my life's blood."

Bryanna stands there, staring with an intensity that brokers no doubt that there is no hyberbole.

"And don't think I wont fight this entire work when your "guild" as you call it has been supplying the Cyrcists. Last thing we need is you arming the scum we've barred up already as well as the ones attacking our people on the roads."
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:50 pm

"Good day Militia woman"  and with that he proceeds to recruit other inmates.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:28 pm

"Remember Colt, you'll find judgement in the next life if not this one."

She gives Sandra a final hard look before turning and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing Time   

Back to top Go down

Doing Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next