Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:07 pm

(( that was to be shutting, but the auto check put shouting ><. ))
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:13 pm

Meras would perk an eyebrow looking at the Harvest Mother with a look of being confused. "What are you on about? And can you please tell the Druid lady that its okey for me to be alone and for me to get some sleep please, I want some time to my self."
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Meras, let us first go to your Picture of the "Pixie" and all the Blood.. with the crying girl.. Who is the crying girl?
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:00 pm

Crying girl? there is no crying girl in that picture, its just me laughing at the pixie see, look I am tied and I want some sleep, so leave me alone please...
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Very well, You may sleep. But there are guards outside your door, those windows are locked. I apologize my dear but for your Safety and your soul. I cannot allow you to leave , just yet. She sighs, motioning to Rav Rav, If you need me , my room isn't far down the hall. The Guards will be posted outside the room until Morning. With that Sophia exits the room, heading to her room for the night.
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:18 pm

Meras frowns deeply at something but shrugs, walking over to her backpack she pulls out her old spellbook and just walks over to the bed and lays down hugging her spellbook without another word, just waiting for them to leave the room and give her some space it seems.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:25 pm

She would inform the guards that if any unfamiliar noises come from Meras Room, to wake her, and enter the girls room. She wanders about her room, pacing back and forth, her gut hurts every-so often. But she goes to the Altar in her room and prays without rest to Chauntea
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:57 pm

(waits to see what rav does)
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:36 pm

*Ravossel nods once.*

Sleep well Sophia, I'll be happy to watch over Mares to night as she sleeps.

*Ravossel watches as Sophia leaves the room. Ravossel then goes about picking up the loos horror drawings.*

Mares be for you fall asleep would you like a blessing that would ward you against evil?

*Ravossel's ears twitch as she hears Mares getting into a bag of some type, but still works on picking up the last few horror drawings, be for looking over at Mares as she leis there hugging her spell book.*

*Moving to a corner table Ravossel sets the papers, seamingly all ways keeping a eye, or a ear tuned to were Meras is.*

I see you have your book bag, and spell book with you. I, , , have to ask how did you get them? I know lai did not breaging, nor did the guard caption, or my self.

*Ravossel moves a bit closer eyes scanning the spell book looking, hunting for any symbols, or sigils she may know.
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:43 am

Meras seems to be asleep, her arms tightly locked around the spellbook which upon inspection appears to be just a normal if not old looking spellbook, hinting its been passed down though the familiy for a few generations.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:46 am

*Ravossel tilts her head of pc to the side a bit looking the old worn book, with a soft sigh as she moves back to a near by chair to sit, and meditate. As Ravossle meditates on last few days, she keeps a eye, and a ear trains on Mares for any " off " sounds, or movements. With time slowly rolling along Ravossel's meditation turns into prayers Queen Lurue.*

*All the while keeping a eye, and a ear Trained onto Mares.*
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:30 am

In the early hours of the morning , the Harvest Mother would leave her room, She would ask that the woman that arrived with Meras, the young bard, be asked to come to Meras' room when the girl awakes. Leaving the House of Plenty on that note, Sophia wanders towards the Shadowdale Hospital, in hopes of finding Laura. Someone that she has untold respect for by a measure of infinite admiration.
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:22 am

Sister Laura sat in the shadowdale hospital rolling bandages. It wasn't really work that needed to be done, but it was keeping her hands busy. Her mind was uneasy the last few days; an anxiety eating away at the pit of her stomach she just couldn't shake. It made her restless and unable to concentrate. The anxiety had roots elsewhere, outside of shadowdale and it's troubles. It was a nagging helplessness, Laura saw many things she was powerless over, many things that were destined for dark places. Many people that flirted with ruining habits. It effected her deeply, the experience of losing Kendra, and Ken, and Jonah burrowed holes in her heart. Needless to say, she was distracted with her own thoughts and did not hear Sophia come in.

Her entire body jolted at the sound of a footstep. Her chin snapped up, eyes wide pools of blue. A hand flew to her chest as she recognized the face and the rest of her body sagged with relief.

"Oh good heavens you scared me."

Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:43 am

Oh Mother forgive me. I didn't mean to startle you, Laura. But, I may have need of your aid, if you could spare a moment of your time. She seems to be saddened, her tone is distant, her eyes sunken slightly, though her hair is draped mostly over her face to hide this.

There is a Child with the House of Plenty. She is troubled and I believe her innocent soul, is in serious danger. she quickly adds with some haste, wondering all the while what has Laura upset.

Last edited by Kaalos003 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Meanwhile...   Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:39 pm

When Isiolia hears about her summons from Sophia from the innkeeper at the Old Skull, the little elf quickly scuttles along to the temple of Chauntea later on that morning and slips inside. She glances around the temple for a few moments before seating herself on a bench in front of the altar and waits patiently with her hands folded in her lap. Her facial expression is pensive, but her breathing calm and her silver eyes wander around her surroundings.

Last edited by Maiden of Loss on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:03 pm

*Ravossel is still doing what she was doing, keeping a eye out for freaky stuff, and making sure Meras is sleeping well.*
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Laura frowned and looked across the room with a blink as she processed what Sophia told her. It was certainly a worrying statement, it wasn't something Laura couldn't refuse. She pushed her worries out of her mind for when she returned to her empty inn-room. Her hands smoothed over her robes after she set her busywork away. She turned to Sophia, folding her hands in front of her. All that anxiety and worry neatly folding into the creases of her dress, disappearing behind the polite gentility.

"Of course priestess, it would be an honor to help." She bowed at head to her superior. "I will do what I can."

Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:25 am

Sophia would sigh relieved to have her, Laura, by her side, as they walked back to the House of Plenty. On route she would explain her need for Laura's assistance, about what she read in the Temple Library, about Demonic possession and the similar consequences. She would talk about Meras herself, to Laura, hoping the Laura's input would be of greater aid than her own.

Once they have entered the Temple, Sophia would see the young Elven Bard, she would smile warmly to her urging both Laura and the Elven bard to follow her as they went deeper into the Temple, towards Meras' chamber.
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:23 pm

Laura listened silently as they made their way back to the House of Plenty. The expression on her face grows more and more grim. She was not a demonologist, she hadn't a clue on where to start.

"Does the temple have a library? I would think a temple this big would have...referance books or...ritual tomes? Let me stop at my innroom first, I'll grab what I brought from the abbey." She said as they crossed towards the fountain, holding up a finger and glancing up to her innroom window.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:56 am

As they wandered down the halls of the Temple, in the Private sanctum of the House of Plenty, which can only be accessed by those with a Key, the Harvest Mother would stop outside Meras' door.A Pleasure to make your acquaintance Lia, I am Harvest Mother Everheart, but you may call me Sophia. Yes, you may enter the chamber, but be warned Meras, is not what she seems. So take heed of the Druidess' words, and mine. Turning to Laura she would nod, gestureing for them both to continue towards the Library. My dear, the Child is within the room, you are free to enter, the Druidess Ravossel is within also. Laura if you would follow me, I will show you to our Library She would continue onward down past the dorms and rooms, to a Large chambers with Desks and a Sections with several bookcases, all filled with books.

Last edited by Kaalos003 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:44 am

She had made a bit of a mistake wanting to look in the library. This was not a temple of Ilmater, and even the titles of the tomes looked foreign. The rituals were strange, and she nearly gave up when she opened the first book to find she didn't know what the first three words were. She supposed it had to do something with soil.

She glanced to the priestess, then back to the book in her hand. "Are you certain its a possession? That's rather drastic...even if she is drawing wicked pictures."
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:04 am

When Lia sees Sophia step inside, she rises from the bench and offers a warm smile back to the woman, as well as offering a nod to Laura. "Good morning, m'lady. I hope I'm not too late. I received your summons at the inn and came here as quickly as I could." The elf glances to the door that Sophia motions to and slowly nods. "Thank you. I've been very worried about her and I'm glad to hear our lady druidess is already here." She cracks a small smile. "I don't believe I've introduced myself to you but my name is Lia."

((Apologies for the late response. Got side tracked with classes.))
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:31 am

((Edited Previous post))
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:37 am

I am quite certain it is possession. She reaches for the tome she was researching. Flipping to the chapters she was horrified by she hands the selected tome to Laura. Sit and read, my friend. It would seem something foul is afoot. 

ADM Lighforge wrote:
As you research, you uncover that this likely is not the work of Unseelie fey, for unseelie fey typically seem to attempt to capture children for one reason or another, as well as even for them, what the girl seems to be going though is too dark.

All sources point towards her having been a victim of a demonic possession, by the fact she was able to enter the holy land of the temple shows the demon is no longer within her and so the experience, and horrors she had endured, she seems to have developed a coping behavior by simply forgetting about it entirely and not seeing it, that would explain why she was able to draw such horrid pictures but claim they were pictures of pretty pixies.

If they were merely wicked pictures I would call that Childhood imagination, but the pictures she drew had two similar point, Women being skinned, Blood, and the very same demon in each one. There are countless crunched up papers on the floor, and I dare not look for fear they are all the same.
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:20 am

Laura traced the pages of the book with her fingertips as the priestess explained. The small flickering hope that it was all just a misunderstanding was snuffed out. This was a serious case. Laura wasn't certain what to make of it quite yet. She wasn't certain how she could help, just that she must help.

"I'm not very well versed in demons priestess...I just know what everyone else has told me. Whenever I encountered any of these...creatures, in the past, I always just asked Mr. Zaburra about it. I...don't know where to start I'm afraid."

Laura licked her lips as she thought. She actually did know where to start, but she didn't like the idea. Playing with demons meant eventually someones soul was going to be lost. She didn't want to go through it again. She had had enough of demons, and devils, and losing souls. Laura's heart was beginning to strain. She didn't want to meet this girl, she didn't want to make any human connection to the inevitable loss of her.

But there was no way out of it, she had already come to the temple. Unless she wanted to disappoint the priests the only way out was through. Laura tagged the chapters she was shown and closed the book gently, sliding it back into its home.

"Alright, priestess...I should meet this child."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   

Back to top Go down

Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next