Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Aidan Airna

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Dragon_tears wrote:

She did not believe that. Not everything could be undone. There were, in fact, a lot of things that could no be undone she had witnessed in the dales. Laura had yet to win once against these creatures of darkness, these over-looming denizens didn't have to play by rules or values or time. The only thing Laura had was faith that everything was not done in vain, that somewhere, someone saw their struggle.

Laura answered ravossel beyond a forced smile and a polite nod of the head.

*Ravossel smiles back at Laura, be for going back to the horror drawings looking, and hunting for any more clues. After a few pages, she folds them, and sets them off of to side, with the stack face down be for looking upon Laura with soft and caring eyes.*

What burdens your mind Sister Laura?

*Ravossel looks to the door way to the room. To see if Meras is there or not, be for looking back at Laura.*
Back to top Go down
ADM Lightforge

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:20 pm

With a poping sound Meras's things in the room would suddenly disapear as it being teleported away, upon checking the bathroom Meras herself would be gone.
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:05 pm

The elf hums to herself as she worked in the kitchens alongside the priestesses. After twenty minutes or so, she knocks upon the bathroom door to check upon her charge. "Meras, dear, I have breakfast for you when you're finished." When there's no answer, she pushes open the door and gasps, dropping the plate to the floor. The sound likely echoes around the room and Lia quickly turns to find Sophia or Rav. When she does, she trips over herself, her eyes pained as she enters the other chambers. "S-she's gone! It's...it's like she vanished out of thin air! I had an eye on the washroom the whole time and she never came out, I swear it."
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Sophia would look about, hearing the crashing sound on the floor. With great haste she rushes to make sure what happened isn't greiveous.

Are you ok? Looking to the Elven woman, as she kneels down beside her. Here let me take a look at you, we will get you all cleaned up as soon a Meras is out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:08 pm

*Runs behind Sophia as fast as she can with worried look*Uh...that hurts probably...let me see if I have some liquid which can erase pain and prevent bruises or some other sign of damage appear, miss.....*looks at Sophia with a bit of worry*Is something wrong?She is in panic.
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Kaalos003 wrote:
Sophia would look about, hearing the crashing sound on the floor. With great haste she rushes to make sure what happened isn't greiveous.

Are you ok? Looking to the Elven woman, as she kneels down beside her. Here let me take a look at you, we will get you all cleaned up as soon a Meras is out of the bathroom.

The elf takes a few deep breaths to compose herself. "But, m'lady, that's what I'm trying to tell you. Meras is gone." Her silver eyes plead with the two women, as they dart between both females. She winces slightly and allows Sophia to examine her hand when she kneels next to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:27 pm

Turning to Victoria, she is expressing confusion. She can see the Elven woman is clearly distraught, but to what she does not know. While we tend to your injury, why don't you tell us what happened to cause such an accident, hmm? Begins to clean the wounds , pointing Victoria to the bandages that are in the Dorm room across the hall.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:28 pm

*runs for bandages and returns with them soon enough, looking totally confused* Can I be any of help?*keeps bandages within her palms, obviously ready to tend to injures, Isolia might have acquired*
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:26 am

At first, Sister Laura didn't notice. She was off in her own thoughts, her eyes closed and just listening to Ravossel rustle through papers. Life went on as usual, even beyond everything disappearing. She opened her eyes and barely noticed anything amiss.

But the room did seem a lot cleaning, and wasn't there papers supposed to be on the floor? Was Ravossel tidying up? Where did the spell-book go? The feeling sunk into her skin once it hit her. Something was terribly wrong. She stood and stepped out of the room, only a few feet to peer down the halls.

"Miss Ravossel?" She said quite plainly, but her voice was filled with a thousand questions. What had happened? Did Ravossel know? and Where was the priestess?
Back to top Go down
StrawberryBlonde

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:51 am

*a letter is delivered to the House of Plenty - addressed to the Harvest Mother but also referred to Watchful Sister Amelia, Field Guardian Onyx and Watchful Brother Orren*

Dear Harvest Mother and associated officials of the House of Plenty,

Greetings - my name is Lira Fry, and I am a priestess of Torm.  I arrived in Shadowdale a couple of moons ago and am now engaged with Sister Laura in helping to run the Hospital, as well as with defense activities for the town.  

I am writing out of concern for some recent events - namely the turmoil associated with the deaths of Elder Farl and Lord Falconhand, the difficulties between the town and the druids, and the frictions between a number of allies.  

It seems as though we are now working against each other as much or more than with each other.  There are always some tensions between allies, but things are not going well as of now, and it almost seems as though something seeks to promote and exacerbate the differences between us.  If you have talked to some of the townsfolk recently, there is much suspicion of the elves and the dwarves, and I think this is returned in kind by many of these our allies as well.  

This kind of infighting will inhibit our ability to meet the real foe - the dark forces of the Undead, the cold wind from the open grave.  I am very worried that we will spend as much time and effort in clashing with each other as we do in defending ourselves.  This is the kind of trouble that may bring us down, and I wonder and worry if it is not helped along by some malevolent agency  to make our defenses and people suffer.  

I do not have any kind of magic solution for these problems, but I thought that perhaps it would be possible to try to issue a joint proclamation from as many clerics as can be arranged to support one...a proclamation that would emphasize the things that unite us, that we fight for, and the dire nature of the threat.  We will always be different peoples with some different priorities, but we can rise above these minor differences in pursuit of the greater good for our flocks.  

Is this something that the House of Plenty could support?  If you could respond to me, I would appreciate it, whatever the response might be.  You can leave word or scrolls with Sister Laura at the Shadowdale Hospital.

Sincerely,
Lira Fry of Torm
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:40 am

(Brother Orren is the Harvestmaster in Myth Drannor and is currently missing)
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:04 pm

It would be known to all Chaunteans and any that regularly visited the House of Plenty that Sophia, even though she is recovering from a cold she caught while gathering supplies along the ridge of Krag she is still pushing herself to be on hand for anyone that needs her

[ooc] RL Issues, if you can PM me I will try hard to login.. I should be around tomorrow for a wee while.. Smile[/ooc]
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:46 am

*As she can't find any response for her letters or Harvest Mother Sophia herself, Victoria would ask around the temple if any priestess could help her with initiation within commune *
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:32 am

Sophia would be waiting in the temple major, reflecting on the tragedies of Past and present that have fallen upon the Township, the betrayals of those inn command, the fault of those under them for not noticing such unfathomable horror, still she reflects, she prays that their souls find peace.

She would wait here, praying, offering a quiet word to any that have need of it.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:06 pm

*She would try to approach Sophia, knocking at the door softly* - Greetings, Harvest Mother Sophia....I am sorry to trouble you , but ...well sister Laura advised me to seek initiation as novice of the temple.....so , that's why I came here, if you think that I am ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Trouble? Sister Victoria, if I thought you trouble I would do best to aid you, to rectify your errs and woes.
She pauses as the elderly woman continues to speak and when she has parted words the Harvest Mother would continue with her train of thought
You wish to follow Illmater or Chauntea, regardless both are noble in their own right. As for Laura, I admire her strength, much is left unseen. But to topic then, Very well...
She pulls out a book from under her robes and clutches it firmly with tender grace.
First things first. To give yourself completely to the Mother you would do best to follow the path I took.. as we both were of a darker past... it is best that you  meditate in the garden, from night until night tomorrow. Allow the Mother to feel you out to understand you, and that you may understand Her. It is almost symbiotic in a sense. For A Priestess and the Mother to be best joined, it is best done when the Land is silent.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:27 pm

Very well , I will do it....Thank you, Harvest Mother *she bows her as she is about to saunter off* I do hope my work in hospital won't be needed. I guess I should tell them that I won't be able to be there for the next few nights. Thank you for your guidance *she smiles faintly * Before I start and leave you, would you wish me to bring you something? Tea or cake?
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:50 pm

*During one of the nights , Victoria entered the temple's gardens with Harvest Mother Sophia. After the first part of the Night vigil's ritual was done , she could be seen spending a full cycle in the garden, in meditating position.*
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:27 am

After receiving a notification from the Commander of the town, many of the guardsman and militia make their way into the House of Plenty. They line up and the priests and priestesses of the Temple begin to make their rounds, casting Cure Disease on all of them. After time goes by, their blessings dwindle and they have to resort to their stock of Cure Disease potions.

Rumor has it that this is to potentially put a stop to the disease going around that is making people's skin melt.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:26 pm

*After few monthes , Victoria would arrive back into Shadowdale, making her way within the Temple*
- Greetings ...*Woman in mithral chain says as she steps within the main building's hall*
- I am sorry to bother you , you might have already forgotten me....My name is Victoria and several monthes ago I used to learn from Harvest Mother Sophia to be initiated and become a true servant of Chauntea...I do wonder if this could be possible still, as I had to leave town to mourn over Honored Harvest Mother and other who fell during this disaster of undead swarms...*woman lowers her eyes and sighs grimly. Would temple residents remember her , as she used to live there , they could notice that it is unusual for woman to bear armor and weapons as before she never wore anything but plain dress and humble sickle on her belt*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty   

Back to top Go down

Shadowdale: Inside the House of Plenty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5