Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:57 pm

krampsburglar wrote:
*At arriving to the orc camp, he (ssycho) would pass through the camp, to just outside the cave entrance. He would find a spot between the palisades and bushes. He would remain here for a day, or until one of the orcs show up.*

*One of the orcs come out with an empty water pail at one point, heading towards the small lake*
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:37 pm

Ikkaths slumps forwards, visibly drained of vitality and energy.  A thick drool dribbles from his mouth as he utters his words indirectly toward the ground.  "Because... in the darkness... it will be kept.  The darkness... will embrace it... the gift."  He rolls his head to his right and gives Amilmawiel a side long look.  Spitting he curses "Lul Gijak-Ishi", his eyes narrow "Let the drow fall away, let the deep ones and the gift wipe their stain from existence".  He begins to violently cough and choke in his anger.  It takes him some time to settle and control this.

He begins again "The gift is from the gods, whom else would bless us 'monsters'!"  He fixes his eyes on the distances.  "I was chosen to bear it" He grits his teeth together again in a toothy grin "and bottle it."  His gaze turns back to them "Careful of your enemies blades."

*Lul Gijak-Ishi (Also Lulgijak) = Flowers in the blood

Last edited by FFSDave on Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:25 am

// hey guys lets try to wrap this up soon so FFSDave is not held up from playing his character.
Back to top Go down
krampsburglar

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:26 am

*As the orc returns with the bucket of water, ssycho steps from the bushes and says in the orc tongue*

I am from the Crypts, here to praise your chief Ikkath, my battle friend, for uniting the orc tribes and wish to gift him.  
Will he see me at this time?
Back to top Go down
Garroth

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:45 am

** One of the Orcs has brought its attention to Theldra that a mysterious hooded man was wishing to speak to the chief ** 

Bring him here * she had replied to the orc *

Waiting in the Throne room Theldra had her obvious suspicions on who this man could be , but she waited patiently for him to reach. 

What is it you seek Ghost walker * looking onto a familiar figure as the masked man walks in*

The Chief is on a Hunt and will not return for a another three moons. Now tell me what you seek.
Back to top Go down
krampsburglar

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:06 am

*Walks right up to Theldra, who he has met before.  He would suspect an obvious ploy from what she says.*

In the time that Chief Ikkath has come to these caves, it was I who helped him keep an eye out for trespassers.  It was I who went on many a hunt with your great master.  It was I who assisted in gathering supplies he required.

*pause*

*speaks almost at a whisper*

I have never known him to be away more then one darkness.

*pause*

*claps his great shield and axe butt together, inches away from Theldra's face* BOOM@%!***

Now where is my FRIEND?!  *very intimidatingly*
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:31 am

*Lujufu would follow them both into the throne room and sit on floor in her usual posture near the throne. She watches silently and doesn't move unless they started physical fighting.*
Back to top Go down
Garroth

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:02 pm

*Theldra had seem startled at noise, as she took a step back, she had remained calm for a moment looking down onto Ssycho ** 

Your , friend .... * she then motions the other male orcs out of the room *  Our Chief may be dead, He has been dragged to the regions of Rimwood. 

This is perhaps a test of his beast lord , he would not want us to interfere with such....  * she then pauses not really convinced by her own words * I do not pray to this beast lord so his agenda is not my concern. * she then motions to Lujufu by her side * She may tell you how things work within the beast lords way of the hunt.

Our numbers as a Tribe are small , but we are growing into a large familly. It is not wise of me to go at war with this matter, as much as I seek for Chiefs return , I will not cause death on this Tribe , Not again , this has happen to me before.  * She then pauses and remained silent waiting for his reply*
Back to top Go down
krampsburglar

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:21 pm

*After her words are spoken, ssycho takes a step back and turns his back to Theldra.*

I know of his beast lord ways and will contemplate what you have told me.  Also, I will not plase your tribe into a war, as that is tribal business.  Maybe you could consider at least safely watching for where they dispose of his corpse.  Does he not deserve a proper burial?

*As he is running out of the throne room he murmers.*

A friend is a friend after all! ((spoken in orcish))
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:37 pm

*Lujufu watches him run out of the room*  

"Lively one."  *She then contemplates a moment, then speaks to Thaldra*  

"There is some wisdom in his words.  Scouting out where he is, or has been left, would be a wise course of action.  If he has been killed, I can take him to the shrine out in the woods and attempt to revive him.  The course of action is ultimately yours, however."

*Lujufu stands and grabs her water bucket, taking it elsewhere in the cave network now that the excitement is over*
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:38 pm

Zaroak wrote:
// hey guys lets try to wrap this up soon so FFSDave is not held up from playing his character.

//Thanks for the consideration Zaroak, but there is no need to rush this for my sake.

Back to top Go down
Garroth

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:08 pm

At night , Theldra is seen camping out on the edge of the hills along north road near the borders of Rimwood. She is suited with her full plated armor a large shield and is wearing her hunting mask made of a victims skull .
Her darkened armor and features make her blend rather well in the darkness of the mountain.

As she kneels over the edge she oversees the road for any travelers heading in or out of the regions of rimwood.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:28 pm

"One last question, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
KingOfAquilonia

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:09 pm

I believe the orc told Kalthanar his name so I'm going to respond but if you don't recall such FFSDave then please ignore this post//

" His name is Ikka'nath, he claimed the Cormanthor past the elven camp were his lands."

((again I'd like to apologize for how long this took FFSDave))
Back to top Go down
Kidoren

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:11 pm

*Storm looks at the orc.*

"This is my question. I have heard rumors that Malarites and Cyricists are forming some sort of alliance. Is this true?"
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Ikkath looks to Kal with no memory if his encounter with him. "Your tongue dishonors me demon blood!" He growls "My name is Ikkath'Galnak, son of Bor'Lash. I am the despoiler, Chief Bloodmoon. And until you stole my gift, I was the Plague Bearer." He snorts then turns his attention to Storm. "I will tell you three truths manling and one unknown."

"Not all Bloodmoons are Malarites, not all Malarites are Bloodmoons and not all kin follow under my banner." He licks his tusk "A manling Cyricist has sought my tribes aid, yet he has hunted in our domain with no respect for my tribe or our ways. He dishonors us and there will be no... 'Friendship' with this corwardly manling Cyrist."

Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:53 am

//dear Players involved. please find a way so FFSDave can play his toon again. you are currently keeping him from being playable as this thread is not advancing in time at all. this thread is more than two weeks old and not a single day has passed in the time line of the RP surrounding Ikkath, if i am not mistaken.

FFSDave would like to Play his character again, please find a way to make this possible and work with the Player.
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:24 am

//sorry I was under the impression he was beheaded on the tarp and his body dragged off and burnt already. If not...

*Valtore quickly and cleanly Beheads the Orc as it's keepin folk from work on tha walls. He then has two guards roll up tha body and the three of them drag it to the tybold mines where he puts the whole mess to the torch. After watching it burn for a while the three of them return to Rimwood. Worrk needs to be done...
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:41 pm

The charred remains of the former Bloodmoon Chief lay disgraced and abandoned for the carrion of the darkness to feed upon.

//Requesting a premadeath for Ikkath.

Quote :
Prisoner RP (if someone has been captured, it is down to the captors discretion if they would like to execute the captured. Due to capture being a consented form of RP, if one does NOT want to run the risk of perma death they need only deny being captured)
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:57 am

FFSDave wrote:
The charred remains of the former Bloodmoon Chief lay disgraced and abandoned for the carrion of the darkness to feed upon.

//Requesting a premadeath for Ikkath.

Quote :
Prisoner RP (if someone has been captured, it is down to the captors discretion if they would like to execute the captured. Due to capture being a consented form of RP, if one does NOT want to run the risk of perma death they need only deny being captured)

granted. you can get any DM online to help you with PK request.
Back to top Go down
krampsburglar

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:31 am

While patrolling the Tybold mines one day, ssycho comes across the burnt remains of what could be a humanoid.  

He stealthily bends down and says a few words in whisper:

"Were you too onse a great warrior, who has been slain by the nasty elves, dwerfs and humans?
Come with me my friend and I will plase you where you may someday fight again."
The Cormanthor Forest will one day be free from these thrones of waste and gluttony.
The wilderness will one day consume them too!"

Makes a symbol in the air as if blessing.

He would search for some old tools or weapons in the mines.  Then he would layout burlap and deerskins to slowly scrape the remains from the dirt, and onto the created mat.  Next rolls up the mat and secures it with rope.

Secretly heads off to parts unknown. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   

Back to top Go down

Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3