HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KingOfAquilonia

PostSubject: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:39 am

The tiefling known as Kalthanar is seen dragging a large orc through Rimwood, when stopped by the elven and dwarven guards at the build site, he sets the orc down.

"This orc is part of the malarite group stalking the woods infested with those wolves. He called it his domain. Be careful handling him, he seems... diseased somehow. He should be kept in isolation but I was thinking we could gain some information from him. Get Celovar out here, let's see what he wants to do with him."

*For those that knew the orc it was the body of Ikka'nath Bloodmoon(sorry if I misspelled that)*
Back to top Go down
Kidoren

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:05 am

*Storm hears the commotion when working in Rimwood and comes over, seeing Kal he breaks into a grin and waves but stops when he sees the orc.*

"Whats with the orc Kal? Did it attack ye? It looks like it found the sharp end of yer sword."

*He eyes the orc not recognizing him.*
Back to top Go down
KingOfAquilonia

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:10 am

*The tiefling grinned, thumbs tucked in his belt loops as Storm approached*

" I went into the Cormanthor looking for the malarites I've been hearing about... I found this one running along the trees. Don't touch him. He is infected with something... we need a cleric to purify him if we want to question him about the rest of his clan. I just figured it was a waste to just leave him for dead. Which... he's very dead. His blade is awfully fancy though... he told me it's adamantine... wonder if he was telling the truth. He never got a chance to use it."
Back to top Go down
Kidoren

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:21 am

"Infected? Sounds bad, ye shouldn't stay too close to him then, aye?"

*He eyes the orc again, stepping a bit further away at the word of infection.*

"I also heard rumors that the damn Cyricsts and Malarites might be teaming up or something, but thats unreliable information. I'll see if I can find the Thane, Bryanna or Celovar for ye and this............ thing. Hopefully this will either confirm or refute the rumors of such an alliance, if we can even get to question it. Just don't let anyone get infected from whatever it has aye? Bunch of people working around here these days."

*He waves to Kal and departs into the Keep, looking for Bryanna, Celovar, or Thane Valtore to tell them of the incident.*
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:20 am

Thane Valtore makes his way over and looks at the orc with pure disgust. "a stinkin orc and malarite..I'll look at that blade but ye should just burn that body on that other side of that river. likely ta stupid ta know anythin of value. However, we should be check ta be sure. bind him up and I can use a raise dead on it. Kali feel free ta beheaded it if it mouths off. Storm if ye can find Celovar bring him over."
Back to top Go down
Kidoren

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:43 am

*Storm nods.*

"Aye Thane, I'll go look fer him right now."

*Storm sets off looking around the keep and outside of it to find Celovar and explain the situation to him.
Back to top Go down
Verdana

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:32 am

*Ami is seen wandering the nearby woods and quickly learns about the dead orc that is being dragged by Kal*

"Another Malarite Orc? So our suspicions that they are becoming more active are true.
He probably knows of another Malarite female orc that walked inside the Grove.
Most likely they belong to the same tribe."

*She follows behind Kal and looks around her for any other ones that might be hiding.*
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:47 am

"Thane, Storm.... the rest of you shouldn't touch it if it diseased the way I've heard these orcs are. If we burn it, we should do it far from the halls or clear the gates and pitch the body into the abyss."

Bryanna eyes the creature.

"Funny how these Malarites never show themselves when I'm about."
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:58 am

"We can drag it by tha Tybold Mine and use disintegrate on it. Just use ropes ta drag it there."
Back to top Go down
Verdana

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:07 am

*She shakes her head*

"It would be wiser to question it first. If it doesn't want to talk, then you're free to do as you see fit.

Summons could carry it away, it won't be a problem, I can help with that. But we have a chance to question it and we should take it before his friends come looking for him.

I'm sure they have capable trackers."
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:50 am

Valtore just kind of looks at the elf "aye tis why I have me scroll of raise dead out and I told Kal ta behead tha damn thin if it tries anythin stupid..which it no doubt will Lassie. Tis likely all a waste of a perfectly good scroll." He shrugs then looks at the sword while waiting for Celovar to arrive, careful to not touch the weapon he would use a stick to examine it.
Back to top Go down
Verdana

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:14 am

"If it's a typical disease we have nothing to be afraid of. I can cure those easily.
Unless it's magical in nature."

*Seems in thought, then back to the dwarf*

"Perhaps it will be a waste, perhaps not. But we'll never be sure unless we try it. It's own arrogance or stupidity could betray it.
Any information would more than make up for the cost of the scroll."

*She looks at the corpse with crossed hands and frequently looks around for any suspicious sounds or movements.*
Back to top Go down
Kidoren

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:40 pm

*Storm walks back to the group grinning widely when he sees Bryanna, before walking up to Thane Valtore.*

"Oi Thane, I looked around fer Celovar, dinnae find him, though I left notes in places I've seen him lately." *He shrugs.* "Hopefully he sees them, if not I can try looking around fer him in an hour. So anything new with this thing?" *He motions towards the corpse.*
Back to top Go down
Serebane

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:01 pm

It didn't take long for the commotion to bring in more than just a select few Ironhouse individuals. It is likely Lhanir had not been far behind Amilmawiel at the time. At the sight of the orc body before the group she suddenly jumps forward, raising an accusing index finger as she stands protectively beside the other druidess. A fire lights in her eyes.

"Do not touch him with your bare skin! I know what he has..."
Back to top Go down
Garroth

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:18 pm

After waiting a full moon Theldra became weary of her Chiefs whereabouts as she was expecting him to return to his throne sooner. She then pursue her instincts and begins a search for Ikkath , beginning out near the caves. She had quickly searched the surround area and nothing to be irregular. She then reaches within the fangs of Malar area and begins her search there as well , Knowing her chief favourable hunting grounds she would have had a better chance finding something. 
She swifts through the grass , examining disturbed areas within the grass as she notices quite a large area, heavy foot steps dug deeper then regular ones , thinking some commotion has been taken place recently. 
As she examines the area further more she then notices more disturbed grass land, as if something quite large and heavy had been dragged , leaving the grass flat into a direction with patches dug out here and there.

She furrows her brows heavily atthe though of her Chiefs capture , and snarls loudly... 
She kneels down rips a patch of grass and sniffs the grass with her great scent and confirms her chiefs scent. 

Theldra then turns herself Ethernal and pursues the trail left behind by her Chief.
Back to top Go down
KingOfAquilonia

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:53 pm

*Kalthanar stood ready, hands resting on the hilts of his weapons as he watched*

"yep, I'm ready should he do anything. Go ahead Valtore."
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:53 pm

After some time Celovar comes walking out from the woods. He looks over to the group, and walks over to the dead orc. // Correct me if he is not dead as this is what it looks like in the thread.

"Whats going on, why was an orc dragged out here?"

Back to top Go down
KingOfAquilonia

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:08 pm

*Kalthanar nods to Celovar as he approaches*

" Afternoon Brother. I brought you a present. I figured the orc might give up some information about his fellow tribesmen if we questioned him... properly. But be careful the sod seems diseased."
Back to top Go down
Serebane

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Maintaining her wariness, the Arch Druidess continued despite the question not being verbally emitted, looking between the men and Bryanna. "Unless you have a wand, scroll or spell of a restorative means, specifically Greater Restoration, I implore all of you to avoid his blood, his bite and his skin." Lhanir glanced to the painted elf. "Sister, you remember the Talonite disease. This orc obtained it. I spotted him in Freehaven before its downfall, and I've no doubt he has further spread it beyond our sights."
Back to top Go down
SaphyrBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:55 pm

On her way back from Myth Drannor after delivering some more herbs to the impatient mage, Maura spots the group and approaches, the usual friendly demeanor showing on her face.

Upon seeing the orc, though, her smile fades. "What's going on here?" She says, laying a hand on Kalthanar's shoulder and eyeing the dead orc curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://saphyrblaze.deviantart.com/
Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:03 pm

"If you are worried that he has spread this beyond the lands it might be better to find out where if it is serious."
Back to top Go down
Verdana

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:26 pm

*She would be watching the orc and then as she hears Lhanir approaching, she looks at her and smiles nodding.
As Lhanir explains what is wrong with the orc, she frowns and looks at it*

"...I wondered if it was something more serious than that, you did well to come at this time, sister.
The orc could be handled with summoned creatures. But we need to get close enough to raise it and tie it up."

*As Celovar approaches she nods to him, as she is standing next to Lhanir*

"Greetings, kin."

*She listens to his last comment*

"...Me and the Archdruidess could see if it has spread the disease and if more of them are searching for him.
I should be able to track their steps easily."
Back to top Go down
KingOfAquilonia

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:40 pm

*he looks to Maura with a warm smile*

" This orc was stalking some rookies in the Cormanthor, I chased him through the woods until he stopped running and started talking to me. It ended up coming to blows as I thought it would. He is diseased with a Talonite plague according to Lhanir. I'm hoping we can get some information out of him"
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Valtore just shrugs while looking the sword over then pokes the dead orc with the stick he is holding. "I donna plans ta touch tha thin at all ifin I can help it." He then uses the scroll (raise dead) on the orc. He then spits in disgust on the corpse and returns to his work leaving Celovar and the rest to deal with the creature.
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:14 pm

As Valtore examines the Orcs blade it becomes apparent that this is no ordinary weapon.

Spoiler:

As soon as the scroll is used upon Ikkath, his body begins to visible shrink and become less 'Freakishly Stout'for an orc. A black bile secretes from his pours and clings to him like a sweat. The beast opens it eyes, blurry at first. Disorientated.

The light does not seem to affect it much, and he appears to be 'adapt' to it's rays. He moves, sluggishly and realises that he bond. He takes a few moments and rolls himself to an upright position, this is not the first time the beast has been in bonds. He allows his eyes to adjust and then sneers at the faces looking upon him.

Last edited by FFSDave on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood   

Back to top Go down

Kalthanar drags an orc through Rimwood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next