Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Lunacy of Love, The Lost and the Unforgotten

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Lunacy of Love, The Lost and the Unforgotten   Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:41 am

Background Music:

Theme: The eternal war of good vs. evil, the fickle and strange ways of the Faerunian eternal, light, darkness, relationships and friendship, purpose.

Mirror's OOC Teaser:  I am excited about launching this plot!  For players involved in my current plots, it has taken me some time, but I have twisted everything I have so far into this one.  None of you were forgotten or overlooked.

This is the chance those of you wanting to explore possible redemption with your character and for those of you wanting to further the darkness and evil, I have a place for you too.  The possibilities are just so awesome with the characters you all play so I am really looking forward to making these stories come to life together!

Don't forget to read my introductory thread.  I'm going to be pacing things slowly and working with groups of 4 or 5 players at a time.

What to expect: Expect a lot of personal character development.  Expect metaphor and symbolism.  Expect to meet new players you have not met, expect to grow your character and have your character challenged on very personal issues and in very personal ways.

Timeline:  To be determined.

Introduction:  Tears fall, dance softly through the night, as the shattered woman lays still in the bed, her heart beating softly on.  "Where are you," she softly asks the crying face staring back at her, crystal blue eyes staring softly back from the mirror by the bed.

With broken bones and a shattered heart she pushes herself out of the bed and pulls the curtains back slowly, looking to the starry night sky.  The infinite silence of the dark of night, the forever shining soft light of the moon replies as she limps to the dresser.

"The war I wage is eternal," she says softly, staring into the mirror.  She clasps her leathers secure, pulls her boots over her feet, opens the door quietly and steps into the world.

Optional Soundtrack links:  Will be updated.  If you're into this kind of thing, I use spotify.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunacy of Love, The Lost and the Unforgotten   Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Thursday September 17, 2014: NPCs becoming active again: Jack, Zulliana

Around 7am my time is when I will begin tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunacy of Love, The Lost and the Unforgotten   Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:05 pm

Chapter 1: Sowing The Seeds of Hope

GMT -4 / -5 5am - 11am Weekdays

5 good aligned player spots

2 open

Date of completion: October 10th, 2014

[Chapter 2: Whispers From The Night

GMT -4 / -5 5am -11am Weekdays

5 evil aligned players pots

5 open

Begins: October 12th, 2014

1. Player Login
2. Link to character bio (PM me if it is private)
3. First come first serve

Do not forget to read my introduction thread to understand how I work.

Ask questions in a PM.
Back to top Go down
ShinigamiGod

PostSubject: Re: The Lunacy of Love, The Lost and the Unforgotten   Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:31 pm

1 shinigamigod
2 Well....despite having it I've never written it, sorry.The character - Sandra Kezzeri
3 Didn't really realize what this phrase means, unfortunatelly, due to language barrier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lunacy of Love, The Lost and the Unforgotten   Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:59 am

Chapter 2

Introduction:

The thick oily black drips with long, writhing strands and pools beneath the creature's feet, consuming the underbrush blanketed with the shadow of the towering trees. A jagged sneer bubbles across it's face as it slings an appendage to a tree's ancient trunk. The wood groans in silence as the black surrounds it, seeping through it's towering body.

"I am the whisper deep inside your heart. The blade's edge that splits," the creature gurgles in a piercing scream through the woods. The leaves in the distance rustle in a fury as the figure of a woman leaps from the limbs, a long sword gripped powerfully in her hands, silver hair blowing back revealing her piercing blue eyes. She spreads her wings, beating furiously at the air.

"The tongue that ties," it rages on, sneering through the piercing scream. "The black sun eclipse, the sweet promises of a lover's lies, the prayer unheard, the crimson blood bleeding from you wrist, the determined word, the whore never kissed." The oily black erupts from the ground, hissing through the air, blackness spraying the forest as the woman propels herself harder through the air. She pulls her blade back, a flash of moonlight from the blade as she throws herself towards the creature.

"I am the winking eye, the pointing finger, the sinking gut, the anointing hand," it screams with shrill. The woman's eyes shoot open with fear as she is plucked violently from the sky, surrounded in inky blackness, gripping her, holding her, throwing her to the ground.

"You know me," it shrieks into her face, the black tearing her limb, breaking her wing, twisting the woman with a sickening squelch. She opens her mouth to scream, the blackness rushes inside her.

From a nearby bush the tiny feet of a little girl, dirty and covered in mud runs. Her eyes wide with terror, tangled brown hair thick with leaves. A twisted bend and flash, a shriek, pale blue lights the forest. She grips a small mirror to her chest, speaking a terrible few words. The crackling of the weave tears a hole in the air in front of her the girl rushes into. In an instant only the creature and the silence of the wood remains.

A terrible shriek echoes through the forest as it slinks, dripping away, searching.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lunacy of Love, The Lost and the Unforgotten   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1